[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on /x/ have a perfered method of contacting a dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Does anyone on /x/ have a perfered method of contacting a dead relative or specific person? Has anyone tried anything with satisfactory results? I've "contacted" some randos but never anything specific or something I'd swear by.

A relative of mine went mad over the summer and shot himself. He left many unanswered questions, and its subsequently driving me a little mad myself.
>>
>>16944286
You should pray to God, not your relative. Pray to God that you wish to speak to him and God will surely pass on the message, otherwise, it might not get through.
>>
>>16944293
I'm not so certain that'd work. Even if I believed in a God, I kinda doubt they'd be happy to answer after ignoring them for 20 some odd years. Plus, I'm not entirely sure that anyone on that side of the family would be anywhere close to God.
>>
I kinda vaugly remember a method involving a deactivated cell phone from a few years back? Like both the phone you had and the person who died had to be deactivated.
>>
>>16944302
You know nothing about God.
>>
>>16944323
That's pretty much what he said, yeah.
>>
>>16944336
no he didn't.
>>
>>16944293
>while not busy ignoring prayers god works part time as a secretary
kek
>>
File: jesus.jpg (15KB, 390x292px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
15KB, 390x292px
>>16944342
God does it all, friend.
God loves us all.
>>
>>16944342
>Yes this is god. No sorry he's burning eternally in hell but I can pass you to his voicemail.
>>
>>16944293
>>16944323
>>16944339
>>16944347

You should really stop speaking for me, fag.
>>
>>16944286
Never seek for the dead OP

You might attract something that you don't want any part of it. Nothing ever good comes out of it, never.
>>
Dont buy oujia boards, there scams. Honestly I think the only way you could get to your relatives is calling them out near where they died cause usually ghosts are usually stuck on earth cause of loops in the general area of where they died and if said relative might still be there/stuck in purgatory.idk how you would really be able to contact them but I im just giving you a general consensus of where they would be etc
>>
>>16944451
I thought about this but the only problem is he blew his brains out in front of his fiance three states away. Not even sure what room because everyone's so quiet about it all. Pretty sure their bedroom? She's still got the house but who knows for how much longer..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.