[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the great leaders of darkness are just lizard men >aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 1434606792487.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1434606792487.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>the great leaders of darkness are just lizard men
>aliens look like humans with pale skin and long necks or some shit, iunno lol

why are tinfoilfags so fucking unimaginative and dull? fucking reptoids man? really? is life really low-budget fucking star trek?
>>
File: late.png (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
late.png
39KB, 300x300px
>>
>>16942724
Just end it senpai desu baka
>>
>>16942572
>>
>>16942724

Star Trek got many ideas from CIA and Roddenberry's background in military intelligence and police work. Most of the three letter guys know about our rulers.
>>
>>16943312
Sure thing friendo
>>
Is this what goes on in /x/? Roleplay faggots arguing with tinfoil retards? Fuck me this is the true containment board
>>
>starts thread with Pepe pic
>complains about unimaginative humanoid images
>>
>>16943339

> thinks people get into Hollywood without being versed in the occult an aren't fed story lines by federal agencies for disclosure

Why do you think they called the space shuttle "Enterprise" AFTER Star Trek aired?

Well "friendo" I will let you live in your fantasy land a little longer. TV is a propaganda device and has been since before Goebbels.
>>
>>16943523
>he thinks everyone involved in producing entertainment is a level 20 black magician
>everything is propaganda
>everything revolves around a shadowy conspiracy of near-infinite intricacy and near-boundless proportions, where even episodes of hey arnold leave clues about the impending NWO for the intrepid seeker to find
>real life has a villain
>instead of it being just the competing goals, ideologies, and appetites of a couple dozen powerful individuals, pretty much the same selfish conflicts ordinary people have writ large

I, too, get my worldview from japanese role-playing games
>>
>>16943393
Yeah this board is the most retarded of them all. I mean even /mlp/ is less retarded. There are autistic neckbeards talking about their autistic interests but at least they know their magic ponies are not real.

>earth is flat
>sun is alive
>skinwalkers are real
>santa is real
>magic is real but you'll have to do drugs to experience it
>anyone who disagrees is disinfo shill

Welcome to /x/.
>>
>>16943545

The government controls everything aired through the FCC. Why is there only one "Hollywood"? Why are the top brass predominately Jewish occultists in origin? These are the same Judeo-masonic circles that produced Scientology and a million paranormal and horror movies with deep messages from the occult. Yet you think they are just artists having fun making a flick for the masses. Hollywood stars like Corey Feldman know first hand what kind of pedo orgies go on in Hollywood. Randy Quaid says they ritually murder stars they for which they no longer have use. Sounds pretty reptilian to me.
>>
>>16943558
>ritually murder stars they for which they no longer have use
So why is Kirk Douglas still alive?
>>
>>16943546
Take your meds
>>
>>16943610
I'm not the schizophrenic here, you fruit cake.
>>
File: 1437014954881.jpg (12KB, 153x255px) Image search: [Google]
1437014954881.jpg
12KB, 153x255px
>>16943619
>>16943558
>>
>>16943642
Your post makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>16943657
Seek help or take your meds. Don't come on here with your bullshit and try to convince us that you are not an autistic schizophrenic. Either take your meds or kill yourself to prevent any harm to society. I am tired of you neck bearded autistic schizoids. Now go be a responsible tard and take your meds before you hurt someone
>>
>>16943657
It makes absolutely perfect sense you schizo. No one's dumb enough to deny shady, fucked up shit is perpetrated by Hollywood and the government but the rest of your video game worldview needs to go.
>>
>>16943671
My bullshit? I just said /x/ is full of delusional faggots who believe in fairy tales. Am I schizo because I call roleplayers delusional?
>>
>>16943682
I never mentioned Hollywood you retard.
>>
>>16943610
you quoted the wrong post bro
>>
>>16943683
No. You are a schizo because it is clear that you are in fact mentally ill and trying to convince us otherwise.

Give it up and go take your meds you fucking waste of space
>>
>>16943701
So you're roleplayer. Or are you perhaps just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>16943708
He misquoted and in an effort to save face, he's just rolling with it.
>>
>>16943716
That's what I presumed too. I decided to ask if he is roleplayer just to make sure.
>>
File: Phantom.jpg (13KB, 250x363px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom.jpg
13KB, 250x363px
>>16943671
>>16943682
why are you even calling people schizo and meds

fuck you guys
you dont think psychic aliens with space ships for hundreds of years and snake-eyes can biohack an ape? the cia has been able to do it since the 60s and the russians since the 40s (btw).

this is /x/ this shit doesnt belong.

A) u didnt do ur research
b) ur not debating ur just trying to discredit by saying "schizo" and "meds" ... which arent real things, schizo is possession and meds dont work (The previous treatment for schiz was a lobotomy, i hope u get one)
c) this is /x/
d) fucking nigger shill faggot die and burn in hell.

im not op or itt, ban both of these guys too plz
>>
>>16943708
>>16943716
>>16943717

So this is what my /x/ has become? Retards convincing other retards that they are not mentally ill? Whatever floats your boat I guess. I just hope you end up taking your mess and seeking help because I am concerned for both of your well being.
>>
File: itsEGYPTIAN_TURNIT.jpg (146KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
itsEGYPTIAN_TURNIT.jpg
146KB, 700x442px
>>16943723
this is shilling, (quoted)

>>earth is flat <---- obvious lie, but reptoids lost this truth fight.
>>sun is alive <--- obvious truth
>>skinwalkers are real <------ unobvious truth
>>santa is real <------- kids story about Sanra Klaws
>>magic is real but you'll have to do drugs to experience it <--- spell for 3rd eye is real but youll have to to drugs to experience, True/TrueFalse/False/Kinda true
>>anyone who disagrees is disinfo shill <------- only reptilians

mix obvious shit with not obvious shit and completely unsolvable shit and then call schizo if they try to defend themselves..

+ anons tried to discredit him by saying hes crazy, i would say hes probably going the right way!
>>
>>16943723
>there are people browsing /x/ right now who use the word shill unironically
>>
>>16943737
Confirmed for schizophrenia, senpai. Take your meds, friendo
>>
>>16943749
fuck you bipolar asshole
>>
>>16943752
U mad senpai?
>>
File: xtan.jpg (144KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
xtan.jpg
144KB, 1000x800px
>>16943737
>I believe in it so it is true
Fucking fruit cake.
>>
>>16943775
Take your meds bro
>>
>>16943737
you don't need drugs to do magic, holy shit
drugs only help you to receive messages better

according to theory
>>
>>16943791
>accord to theory

Who's theory? Yours? But you are a schizo, so your theories don't hold a drop of water, friendo
>>
>>16943802
according to history

only shamans used drugs to achieve higher state
>>
>>16943808
Riiiiiiighhhhhhtttttttt

So who is to say shamans weren't schizo? Why should we believe a schizo, even ones from history?
>>
senpai
>>
>>16943816
how about you try it urself

i love how skeptics always question things without trying
>>
>>16943820
stupid jap moot is a fucking idiot, trying to be cute with word substitution scripts like the original faggot. and this engrish at the top puts me on lifetilt

>You anon might like it more
>>
>>16943821
I'm not a sceptic, I'm a realist. I deal with what is real and verifiable. Magic isn't real, what you are describing is well within the realm of magic. Belief in magic is for schizos and autists who live in their mothers basement with an unshaven neckbeard.

(Am I doing it right guys? Am I covering all the bases?)
>>
>>16943829
F a m

It's called dodging the word filter you fucking idiotic faggot. Use your fucking brain, schiz.
>>
>>16943833
you don't have to believe in magic in order to see it

thats my point dickhead
>>
>>16943842
Spoken like a true autistic schizo, take your meds
>>
>>16943836
wow i would have never thought of that. you're really clever.

congratulations on completely whiffing the point you fucking dimwit
>>
>>16943844
I got the point. I just don't like you so I felt like insulting you and putting you in your place. It seems to me that it doesn't happen too often, you fucking retard.
>>
>>16943843
>wanna debunk ghosts magick and reptalians
>afraid to sleep in haunted mansion

i rest my case
>>
>>16943855
What are you even talking about? Go ahead and rest your case, rest it in a bed of hot, steaming shit, because that is all you are spewing, friendo
>>
>>16943860
hahaahaa
>>
>>16943850
yeah, you really got me.

go eat some more crayons, you fucking retard.
>>
>>16943874
Wow. Eat crayons huh? You are really cute, you know that? Faggot. You should be burned and dumped in the Pacific, you fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>16943887
you're boring me now. fuck off.
>>
File: FirstPoison.85029.jpg (449KB, 1444x1234px) Image search: [Google]
FirstPoison.85029.jpg
449KB, 1444x1234px
>>16942724
>the great leaders of darkness are just lizard men
Which is nothing new. Satan is describe as a fucking dragon in the book of revelations.
>>
>>16943894
Kill yourself or go to a different thread you shitty fucking spook. This is my thread now.
>>
>>16943545
Exactly this, it's all cringy comic-book level shit. Children naturally see agency in everything, and believe that if they are sad and it is raining, their sadness caused the rain. Most people outgrow this in many respects, but not /x/ers or "true believers" of religion.

The fact that problems are due to cultural forces isn't appealing to such people because there's no bad guy to take on, and no simple solutions. It requires work to understand and possibly address.

The paranormal is the true mundane.
>>
>>16943927
Confirmed for Aspergers
>>
>>16943927
>their sadness caused the rain

heh
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.