[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

San Andreas - Suicide Photographers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: suicidalphotographer.jpg (478KB, 2000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
suicidalphotographer.jpg
478KB, 2000x1080px
So this may not be paranormal as many seem to believe that it is merely a glitch, albeit a pretty creepy one.
There's a small trailer park in GTA San Andreas situated in the Mohalland Intersection area. On the other side of the road from this trailer park there is a patch of grass and the ocean behind it. On this patch of grass (pretty much any time of the day any day) a random NPC will spawn there with a camera (camera wielding NPCs are pretty rare to come across in the game, especially in the first areas) they will take a picture of something on the other island a few times before walking into the ocean and drowning themselves. Sometimes at night they will stare at the moon for a couple of seconds before doing so. This particular NPC said the line "welcome to the last place on earth" to me before killing herself, which was fairly spooky.

Just wanted to share this on /x/ for those that were unaware of it. It's in all versions of the game, so you can find it on the PC, PS2, Xbox and digitally downloaded versions of the game on PSN and XBL.
>>
File: suicidalphotographerlocation.png (370KB, 749x526px) Image search: [Google]
suicidalphotographerlocation.png
370KB, 749x526px
The location they can be found at for anyone who wants to check it out.
>>
File: whattheyarephotographing.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whattheyarephotographing.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
And seemingly what they are photographing before killing themselves.
>>
>>16939584
I remember this mfw she kills herself...
>>
That is weird lol I remember I always used to look for creepy shit like this on San Andreas when I was younger never came across this one tho
>>
>>16939597
All those alien and bigfoot rumors on San Andreas turned out to be bull.. That said They did add both these things into GTA V.
>>
>>16939584
Check out http://gta-myths.wikia.com/ There's a lot of spoopy things to look for.
>>
Could be unfinished code for some silly shit that pedestrians do

or i wonder if its a reference to something?

it is definitely an odd glitch
>>
>>16939613
Yeah I used to always run around that mountain/forest when it was foggy and midnight which was when bigfoot was supposedly around but yeah nothing occasionally you'd get a creepy hobo NPC though
>>
>>16939619
>Sees a slenderman article
>leaves site forever
>>
>>16939630
That empty cabin on the Mt. Chilead trail ocasionally had NPCs fall from the sky and splatter on the ground in front of it. That was pretty funny.
>>
File: woods.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
woods.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>16939630
The woods were pretty spoopy.
>>
>>16939584
I seem to remember there being an area in the game where cars would spawn and drive around with nobody in them. Can't remember where abouts it was though.
>>
There's a debunk to this, as well as the civilians who walk off buildings. They were simply coded to spawn a certain area or continue walking, however there is nothing to block their path there for they drown to their death or splat on the ground.

Still spookular though.
>>
>>16939682
http://gta-myths.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Cars they spawned on a slope, that's all.
>>
>>16939690
Not so much of a debunk, rather the most logical explaination. Nobody from Rockstar themselves have said anything on the subject so we'll never know if there was any intention of spawning NPCs in these particular spots. Especially considering these are middle-of-nowhere places where pedestrians shouldn't be.
>>
>>16939637
Huh, that's one I never heard of before. Got a link to a video on that?
>>
>>16939787
Can't find a video of it but it has it's own GTA Myths article http://gta-myths.wikia.com/wiki/Falling_Pedestrian_in_Mt._Chiliad
>>
>>16939589
Wonder if that's based on some place in LA.
>>
>>16939584
GTA:SA had some pretty creepy shit in it
>>
95% of the gta myths are fabrications, the other 5% are glitches
>>
i remember seeing that, i also saw a pedestrian jump/fall of some chapel or church tower thing. i was like wtf?
>>
I remember going to mount chilliad all the time to spoop myself. Eventually I watched those faked YouTube videos of Texas chainsaw mods in the game and I never went there again. Good times with that game.

Another creepy one was the wheelchair on the dock. Just out of place and creepy.
>>
Yup, I remember I used to go on YouTube researching this shit too cause I was bored as fuck. I miss those innocent days lol.
>>
>>16939584

This is almost as creepy as finding Tarnell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apk_dwigkuk
>>
>>16939619
While the majority of these are retarded and fake, the textures for the character Pigsy (From Manhunt) are in the game's data files, just not used on anything.
>>
File: sa-mp-0011.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sa-mp-0011.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
>>16943264
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.