[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever see or hear visitors where you live? Do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20151104_072042.jpg (404KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_072042.jpg
404KB, 720x1280px
Do you ever see or hear visitors where you live? Do they try to make contact_?
>>
i'm schizophrenic, I hear whispers that are inaudible when i'm off my meds (like tinnitus), if i'm half asleep i'll hear what sounds like conversations that make no sense. like it you took lines from t.v. sitcoms and said them in random orders. i try to avoid delusions
>>
>>16939579
Tell me more about your schizophrenia please.
>>
>>16939570

Yes.
No. Because that's how bad things happen. If they aren't hurting you or breaking your shit leave them alone. There's always sounds of activity in every room in the house regardless if a room is empty or not. Everything from muffled voices to the sound of some kind of instrument being played. It isn't neighbors. None are close enough for that.
>>
File: 110720_003.jpg (405KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
110720_003.jpg
405KB, 1200x1600px
>>16939585
thought I had tinnitus since i was like 15, then it got louder and it was clear it wasn't ringing i was hearing, between 17-20 have a couple nervous breakdowns, figure it's manic-depression, at 19 I had my brain scanned and it showed the damaged parts of my brain.

when they started medicating me trippy shit did happen, nightmares I used to have as a kid would somehow slip into reality, chronic insomnia kept me up for days at a time, i'd sometimes would post on /x/ during these delusions, in the dream mode I saw these bird beast things that were my boogyman as a kid, made it into an avatar and called it cannibal (pic related)

i'm 23 now, i've been mentally sound for about 2 and a half years now, (no major meltdowns, psychotic delusions or "accidents") and i'm hoping the stuff i'm on holds out until i'm more autonomous
>>
>>16939570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxQGUBGcQ4
After watching this video, I've been having a lot of sleep paralysis and problem sleeping. Last night I kept having dreams that I was waking up, and I remember seeing a white spirit, I don't know of I was half awake, or dreaming that I was awake, but I was paralyzed and couldn't move while feeling incredible anxiety and excitement. These things don't scare me, and I actually faced it. I went through it and I was surrounded by its gray aura. I kept having dreams where I was falling from great distances and jerking awake, dreaming I was waking up, hearing music, lucid dreaming. I barely had any real sleep because I kept jerking awake. My last dream was of a beautiful dancer on a bikini, similar to the one in this video. Her body moved very rapidly in a bizarre way, and her face and glance was fixated on mine. I then dreamed (and actually felt) that she was rapidly finger my asshole (I'm not joking) and I woke up with a sore butt.

What the fuck? I hear these dancers are some sort of witches in the Middle East
>>
File: Healer.jpg (307KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Healer.jpg
307KB, 842x1191px
>>16939570
Yes. They do. I'm a shaman. Spirit is my bread and butter.
>>
>>16939612
Did you draw that pic? It's good.
>>
>>16939612
I'm really happy you've been ok so far, i hope you;ll be ok in the future as well. Have a nice life, and take care of yourself!
>>
>>16939612
Sorry to hear that dude. I hope you've learned to kinda deal with it.. Doesn't sound like fun. But at least you're a more interesting person than the average everyday zombie though.

I find "mental illnesses" fascinating. Almost all my friends have different diagnosis.

So that "Cannibal" bird is frequently visiting you? Or do you only see him when you're "psychotic" ? Why is he showing him self? does he have a message?
>>
>>16939579
I'm not Schizophrenic but I'll often hear voices when either trying to get to sleep or in the state inbetween entering astral projection/lucid dreaming. Recently it has sounded like a man from a talk show
Talking/yelling to an audience. What really interested me was I snapped out of this state to see If I could pin-point the location. Nobody was home.

In the past when I was trying heavily to induce astral projection I would hear people having inaudible conversations. Men and women talking much like you would hear at a coffee shop as background noise.

What was it? Who were they? Were they real?

My guess is that they were just manifestations of the thoughts I had in my head as In I was able to hear somewhat of what I was subconsiously thinking. It used scare me but not anymore. I also don't purposefully try to induce these states anymore which could be why I hear less.
>>
>>16939653
from what I remember from my childhood nightmares,they were like 8 feet tall, smelled like rotten meat and just kinda wandered around aimlessly, like these were reacquiring dreams, anywho i started dream(remembered) them at about 17 when the insomnia took it's stride, i would see them first as shades, during my first break down, i was in a weird state, i'd been up for about 4 days because of the whispers being super loud (it was during the SATs so my stress levels were making shit worse) that's when the shades morphed into the bird creatures. I was on the couch and home alone as I see these three monsters just phase into existence, they start screaming and attack each other, then two of them "died" the remaining one started eating them, as soon as I knew I wasn't being watched by it, i grabbed my roommate's shotgun and hid in a closet for two hours until another room mate came home from work

I told her what had happened, she tells me that i'm not allowed shotgun privileges anymore, gave me 5mg of xanax and when I woke up my head was clearer and the whispers in at a low hush at best. it's amazing what 18 hours of sleep can do for you after your first psychotic breakdown

also, i turned "cannibal"into a cartoon and gave him a story i'm working on making, it got me over my panic of seeing those shades again, plus I used him to piss off /x/ back in the day so win-win?
>>
File: 1434946874153.png (1MB, 761x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1434946874153.png
1MB, 761x1045px
>>16939729
>plus I used him to piss off /x/ back in the day

You never made me mad Cannibro. I'm always surprised and glad to see you're still alive. Your art is getting better. I let go of my /x/ persona. Not that anyone would remember little old me.

>mfw we've been the same age this whole time.
I thought you were older.
>>
>>16939759
naw, I really tried to be a bro, save bunch of creepy pasta that's now in the wiki, and basically made cancer threads fun, also the few times i took /x/ ublexing were fun. some anons just hated that i had a name
>>
>>16939579
this happened to me when they first put me on zoloft

it's literally just your brain in overdrive when you have too much serotonin
>>
File: 1424931611826.jpg (175KB, 1100x930px) Image search: [Google]
1424931611826.jpg
175KB, 1100x930px
it's been a while since i've told anyone my experience
>be 3 years back. doing great in high school, getting eights and nines in most math classes and i thought i was going places.
>my grades had usually been depending on the teacher because i always need a nudge in the right direction so yeah... one semester i get a teacher notorious for being the king of suck ass.
>grades drop to fucking 2 and at this point i should have stopped trying but i didn't know what quitting meant that time so i slowly broke myself. it had become so bad that i was sick every other day.

>at this time my dreams started getting messed up and i started waking up at night, often remembering sick parts of the dream and i had a nagging feeling that something was watching me.
>one night i get a dream that if i can remember correcly, was really hazy but it somehow got me convinced that something was really watching me. next 2 nights were so clear it was like i skipped the night. i knew that it was weird because at this time i had disturbing dreams every night. now that i look back. i guess something got in to my head at that point
>well, a few weeks passed by like that until i had a dream where i was hiding in a shed while a succubus roamed around outside. i was probably hiding for a reason but when i woke up i was really frustrated for missing an opportunity with her.
>after that, i started trying to communicate with the succubus. didn't work and i was close to taking my steel cross pendant off (yeah, i know. bad idea) but one morning i woke up with the image of a towering man with antlers and wearing a kilt. he had a beard that reminds me of my nord ancestors but he really didn't fit in with the common viking so i guess he might have been celtic. couldn't remember the dream but this image was stuck in my head for like 2 weeks and my dreams stopped being so violent.
>>
>>16940043
never saw moose guy or succubus chick again though i might want to ask her to enter my dreams sometime.
if i get any results, it'll definitely be interesting since

possibility 1) hot sex
possibility 2) supposed great great (insert many greats) grandfather moose guy will be pissed
>>
>>16940043
Neat story. Thanks for sharing.

I've had dream encounters with succubus' but never that violent. My violent dream have to date, I think, not had sexual overtones.
>>
>>16939612
hey look it's Long Arms
>>
>>16940043
Sounds like something unpleasant was trying to fuck with your unconscious arse and you lucked out by having Herne the fucking Hunter stumble across you and deciding to bail you out.

Go get your hands on a bow, find a body of water in nearby wooded area, and fire off an arrow into it as a thank you to the god of the hunt. If you see any deer while out doing so, give them a bow to show your respects.
>>
>>16940081
how is it to meet a succubus in your dreams when your world is not falling apart due to mental illnesses like anxiety disorder? i must have run in to an extremely weak one since she couldn't manifest until i was really going insane.

>>16940219
well, I've always wanted a bow. sounds like a good idea, since i wouldn't want to offend Herne if this was him taking a vacation in Iceland
>>
Every time I see a succubus I pull down my pants and say START SUCKIN!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.