[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

This video really creeps me out. Any theories, news, etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
>>
>>16938066
Hey, welcome to the internet! Thanks for sharing this new and out of this world content.
>>
pussy
>>
File: 61990-004-AED7AD9D.jpg (26KB, 403x450px) Image search: [Google]
61990-004-AED7AD9D.jpg
26KB, 403x450px
>>16938066

What, exactly creeps you out about it?

>MFW it's because it gives you a boner.
>>
File: LapisTwo.png (921KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
LapisTwo.png
921KB, 1364x768px
>>16938066
Dude wanted to create a singing robot, spent thousands of dlls, make videos of the robot singing , just google tara the android.
TL;DR: dude wanted to create vocaloid
>>
Jesus this shit is ancient.
>>
File: tumblr_n0fdmvKZeM1ts40kwo7_1280.jpg (112KB, 1280x753px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0fdmvKZeM1ts40kwo7_1280.jpg
112KB, 1280x753px
The mannequin is wearing clothing and scalp of a recently dissapeared young woman. Apparently the video is being shot by her captor who buried the meat in the spot that's shown in the video (when the camera zooms over a patch of ground). Not sure why there are windows in that room, it's not like you'd get a whole lot of sunlight where this is filmed.
>>
>>16938066
tara is a qt
>>
Whats with all the newfags on /x/ lately?
>>
>>16939880
yeah great job lying
>>
>>16938066
Not really.
People just do weird shit like that.
There's a ton of people that have posted similar weird shit.
>>
Okay, so it's been said 1k times that it's this Scanny dude who made singing android flicks, then was cut to be edgy by someone on a now-defunct onion version of /x/. HOWEVER, isn't it great that this still makes headlines? This is our generation's Bigfoot!

Anyway, 2nd >>16939897
>>
>>16939986
>lately

Most of the oldfags left in 2012. Now this place is just full of teenagers who think they can actually move objects with their minds and think this place is an occult playhouse.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.