[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a reckless dude with access to a chapel. I really don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: funy giggle.png (378KB, 479x409px) Image search: [Google]
funy giggle.png
378KB, 479x409px
I'm a reckless dude with access to a chapel. I really don't care to be alive or not, I just want proof that the dead are still around in some form. Any necromancy /x/ can offer would be great. If it'd take a while I don't really care, I need some goals.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 194x146px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 194x146px
He can help you.
>>
>>16937651
I mean good on him but I dunno where to find him unless you mean through astral.
>>
>>16937643
There are a lot of rituals floating around. Gather ingredients, use a mirror, salt, candles, etc. Find as many different ones to try and do them all back to back until proof happens.
>>
>>16937669
Use the urn.
>>
Read Liver Falxifer. All about that shit. There's a PDF on the website.
>>
>>16937703
Which website? This website? If so is it in the general sticky?
>>
>>16937703
I'd really like to know the website, shame you aren't lurking currently.
>>
>>16937715
My bad, I thought it was on the lxaar website. Just search for liber falxifer and you can download it from a page pdf-archives.
>>
>>16937733
well hold on whats the Ixaar website? Any good necromancy shit there? Also- you got a skype? You're probably pretty knowledgeable with this sorta thing.
>>
>>16937739
I keep misspellilng shit. Its iaxaxaar. I've only been to the page where they talk about the book. I honestly don't know much about necromancy, any knowledge I got was from reading that book.
>>
>>16937750
thank you
>>
>protip: dead ppl are dead
>>
you have access to human bones op?
>>
>>16938461
I mean I could
>>
>>16937643
> disturbing the dead
Get out.
>>
>>16939427
I haven't yet I'm just saying I have access to a place for it. I'm askin to be informed and in doing so, offering potential informers what I have at my disposal that isn't a given. Only thing I have other than that chapel is a uncle whose an amateur blacksmith.
>>
File: Dead Shaman of the Totem.jpg (545KB, 1280x1715px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Shaman of the Totem.jpg
545KB, 1280x1715px
>>16937643
The dead are around or away but still alive. Trust me.
>>
>>16939493
Adonisgi! I saw you in that other chat, you know of necromancy yeah?
>>
>>16939484
fine but are you a qt asian boy. Serious question.
>>
>>16939543
I'm half chinese if that counts. I got my dads eyes (White military dude) and I can kinda speak Mandarin so.
>>
>>16939493
Are you able to help people with their studies?
>>
I all most summoned a cemetery a few months back.
Did not work out to well
Lucky to still be alive.
>>
bumpin for Adonisgi
>>
>>16939562
Probably.
>>
File: 11353393804_9d30698708_h.jpg (669KB, 1103x1600px) Image search: [Google]
11353393804_9d30698708_h.jpg
669KB, 1103x1600px
>>16937643
http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/psychomanteum/

http://www.victorzammit.com/evidence/psychomanteums.htm

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/triggers/psychomanteum.html

http://whitecrowbooks.com/carlawillsbrandon/entry/seeing_is_believing_my_personal_experience_with_the_spirit_world/
>>
File: 11353300325_b57827f90b_h.jpg (655KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
11353300325_b57827f90b_h.jpg
655KB, 1114x1600px
>>16940058
Raymond Moody, Jr. (born 1944) a psychiatrist wrote Reunions: Visionary Encounters With Departed Loved Ones

In the Introduction to this book he states that while he was browsing in a bookstore, a book called 'Crystal Gazing' fell at his feet, and it intrigued him. "Through the book I became excited at the possibilities of mirror gazing... This book and the additional research made me realize that visions of departed loved ones were far more accessible than had previously been believed... I began to wonder, could mirror gazing allow apparitions to be created in a controlled setting, where scientists could actually watch a person seeing a ghost? It was an exciting notion, to be sure... I also decided to conduct an informal study in which I took a number of people through the process of mirror gazing... mirror gazing allows people to see the spirits of departed relatives virtually anytime they want. Which means, of course, that the experience can be studied in a laboratory setting. For the first time, scientists can watch as someone 'sees' a ghost. No longer will scientists have to wait for the experience to happen spontaneously and then attempt to study the event afterward."

"I realize how people can assume that these apparitional facilitations are hallucinations... I can say that my visionary reunion with my grandmother was completely coherent with the ordinary waking reality that I have experienced all my life. If I were to discount this encounter as hallucinatory, I would almost be obliged to discount the rest of my life as hallucinatory too." (Pg. 22)

"I feel that mirror visions also give clues to the contents of the unconscious mind. Since the images seen in the speculum are largely creations of the mind of the seer, they constitute what may be called a projective test... Such a test might be very useful in evaluating a client's state of mind." (Pg. 127)
>>
>>16940085
>>16940058

Excellent excellent excellent. I'll look into these.

Also bumpin in general just to res thread because I need more info. Thinkin' about making a necromancy general. How many people would be down for that?
>>
>>16937715
>Liver Falxifer
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/11/30/liber-falxifer-the-book-of-the-left-handed-reaper/

That might help,

Just, you know, get better at being alive.
>>
>>16941627
Get better at being alive? Is it that dangerous?
>>
>>16942114
Whenever you're free to answer, >>16941627
I'd really like to know.
>>
>>16941064
It's not a great looking copy, but it's definitely readable.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=56264962171285926993
>>
>>16943727
Now is this the Liver? Cause I already have that. If this is a different tome I'd totally download it.
>>
>>16943822
moody - reunions - visionary encounters with departed loved ones.pdf
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.