[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange mark burned into my skin out of nowhere, help please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mark.png (2KB, 286x221px) Image search: [Google]
mark.png
2KB, 286x221px
i'd like to know what could be the meaning of a mark like this one, one day when i was all alone at school, i felt an intense burn sensation on my wrist, i checked it and there was a bright red mark like the one i posted, during the course of a minute, it looked like it cooled off, it turned black and then it dissappeared into my skin like it merged into me, anyone have any idea on what it might be?
>>
it's basically just a squared made out of 4 small squares, i don't know what it could mean or why it was burned into me
>>
File: 176px-Windows_logo_-_2012.svg.png (2KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
176px-Windows_logo_-_2012.svg.png
2KB, 176x176px
You should have read the small print when you bought Windows 10.
>>
haha, good one, it was before windows 10, about 4 years ago
>>
Ghost rape.
>>
Obviously this didn't happen, and you're just some wanna be edgy retard. You're a fucking idiot, why didn't you just post a pic of the fucking burn if it really happened? Goddamn roleplayers.
>>
>>16936276
>anyone have any idea on what it might be?
Calm down, OP. It's just a fucking.
>>
>>16936296
lol'd

However:

>using Windows 10
>if you're using it...
>not just getting the free upgrade that has been offered for months
>>
>>16936469
sorry man, but it did happen, i couldn't even prove it to any classmates since the mark dissappeared after a minute or so
>>
>>16936473
yeah, i know, the symbol is no big deal, the way it appeared is what intrigues me to this day
>>
Did you lose any of your time, it could be aliens. Although it could also be spontaneous human combustion on a smaller scale. It could even be an illusion of your eyes, ever consider that?
>>
>>16937804
there was no time loss that i noticed, maybe time acceleration? the mark disappeared really fast for a regular burn, and well, my eyes have never done any illusions to me and even if it was, i did feel the burning sensation while it appeared and i also felt it when it faded
>>
>>16937819
It just seems too exact of a shape to be bodily, perhaps you were leaning into something?
>>
>>16937245
>>
>>16937821
no, i wasn't, i was reading a textbook and i suddenly felt my wrist burning, akin to the cows being branded, the classroom was completely empty and it felt a bit, eery somehow, i wanted to tell my friends of what happened but no one came in time to see anything, it faded completely like one minute before everyone came back, it seemed almost on purpose
>>
>>16937831
wow, that's actually pretty similar, although mine was bright red, then it darkened and then it faded, before people could see it
>>
>>16937831
:/, i had high hopes of that one but then i see the date and i think it might just be someone trying to troll or replicate what i said
>>
>>16937245
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.