[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 90

File: 3.png (2MB, 1791x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2MB, 1791x1080px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread >>16931887
>>
File: 1446731448332.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446731448332.png
62KB, 250x250px
Hello internet I have time to do one or two readings. If anyone is interested I'll need
>Gender
>Sign
>Question
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope I can help!
>>
Stefan
Serbia
Disturbed - Venegful One
I'd like a general reading.
I'm new to this, so correct me if i fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>16935433

Male virgo
Reflective, calm and optimistic

Do you see a romantic partner in my near future? If so can you describe her, either physically or her personality?
>>
>>16935433
Female
Sagittarius
Am I taking the right steps with my recent change of life plan?
Deliberating
>>
Male
Leo
How will 2016 turn out for me.
Intrigued.
>>
>>16935442
Probably the same like everyone else
>>16935440
Probably
>>16935436
Generally have a good day
>>16935438
Maybe
>>
>>16935436
13th zodiac sign Serbia?
>>
>>16935433

Male
Virgo
Should i continue with my current plan? Would it be worth it?
Content
>>
>>16935448
Dist-serbia?
>>
>>16935450
Take a deep breath in and think about your situation
>>
>>16935448
I read the link in the post and i read the wrong section.
I dun fucc'd
>>
Female
Taurus
Where should I begin?
Good
>>
>>16935436

>Seven of Cups Reversed
>The Hermit
>Wheel of Fortune
>The Strength

Interesting reading for sure. A lot of Major Arcanas too.

It seems like you are having some issues with reality. With this I mean you probably are thinking or imagining too much and not looking at things as they are.

Either that or maybe you actually are leaving that state? Perhaps you were imagining/dreaming about something and you are finally taking stept for your goal?

Your challenge will be related to this. A lot of instrospection Will be good, you'll find the answer in your self but after you find it. You need to move, to take action.

Luck will be on your favour but luck isn't everything you also have yo do your part.

In the end I see you empowered, overall a good reading for you anon.
You have the tools, you just need to take them.

Might I say, this reading could be Easley related to a drug problem or some form of addiction, if that's the case you are in a great position to quit any bad habits that are troubling you.

Hope It helped!
>>
>>16935466
Damn, you are dead on.
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>16935458
Click the x button on your browser
>>
>>16935438

Do you want me to describe her or do you want to know if you'll have her in the near future?
>>
Hello!

>Female
>Geminis
>Will he be back with me? Will My family be better?
>despaired
>>
>>16935512
> Do you want me to describe her
Not that anon, but how much can you describe a person with cards? I'm curious about this and might hit you up.
>>
>>16935535

Oh fiscally not much (maybe small details like skin collor). I can talk about her personality and how the relationship is going to be though.
>>
>>16935440
>>16935450
>>16935458
>>16935533

You guys still around?

I said I only had time for one or two readings. I could still try to do all of you but it's going to take a lot of time between readings.

If you guys don't mind the wait its all right.
>>
>>16935588
I'm (>>16935450) still here
>>
>>16935512

Sorry couldnt check back. Are you still reading?

I'd prefer you describe her. It'd let me know who I should be aiming or watching for.
>>
>>16935603
>Wheel of Fortune Reversed
>Judgment
>Four of Cups

Hmmm it doesn't seem too good this plan.

Luck won't be on your favour... I'll recommend against this plan actually.

Altough it might make you mature in soke ways everything else seems pointless. The three cards have Dark clouds with points to a Lott of concussion in your mind.

Sorry anon perhaps you'll like to reconsider.

Hope I helped!
>>
>>16935626

Definitely helped thanks. Perhaps a change of direction with it is a good idea.
>>
I'm >>16935533 and stil here
>>
File: Mul-Daya-Channelers-MtG-Art.jpg (354KB, 969x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mul-Daya-Channelers-MtG-Art.jpg
354KB, 969x800px
>>
>>16935588
>>16935622

Yeah still here :)
>>
>>16935652
I'll advice to meditation if you are into that sort of things.

This reading makes me thing that is something that could be usefull to you.
>>
>>16935677
I'll give it a shot thanks. Im finding it really difficult to focus and commit to ideas at the moment. So maybe it will help.
>>
>>16935433
Male.
Gemini.

How do I stop prematurely ejaculating when I'm with the girl I like?

Word I feel: relieved.
>>
>>16935588
>>16935440
I'm still here. Take your time, no rush. I appreciate it.
>>
>>16935622

>Six of Cups
>The Fool Reversed
>The High Priestess Reversed

Look for a friend.. Perhaps someone from your past?
This person seems a little naive in a child's way of the word. Seems like she doesn't pay too much attention to sex or that she is somehow indifferent to it or that it use sex to manipulate you in some way.

I'll pull two more cards to have a better idea.

>Three of Wands
>The fool (again but upright)

Again it might be some you already know, someone somehow innocent and adventurous.
This is all I got sorry... Hope it helped though.
>>
File: I am half-sick.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
I am half-sick.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>16935433
>female
>scorpio
>tired, resigned

For over five years, I have been waiting for something. Will it ever happen ?
>>
>>16935719

Doh, that really doesnt tell me much of anything. I mean a lot of women fit that bill >.> I guess asking for a physical description is unrealistic, huh?

But I'll keep the read as something to chew on, thanks
>>
>>16935574
>>16935719
Which spread is that?

>>16935753
>physical description
You'll want an experienced scryer for that, lad; I would recommend Hijinks.
>>
>>16935753

Sorry anon Tarot doesn't work that way. Try your luck with another reader, Altough half of then only do Tarot...

I'll recommend Hijinks or BV.... Hijinks doesn't do readings too often though.

>>16935760

Kind of a twist of the truth spread
>Fact
>Feeling
>Belief

I change belief for personality and fact for an main card (a bit of everything)
>>
>>16935753
>>16935760
>>16935782
Actually, there ARE descriptions for individuals in the Tarot.

They are the court cards.
>>
>>16935705
>Three of Cups
>Seven of Cups Reversed
>Nine of Wands Reversed

Hmmm it's a vague question so it might be hard to answer.

Do you feel like you are messing around too much? Perhaps you should try to avoid this.

There is some form of pointless struggle you are having I'll pull two more cards to gain some insight.

>Three of Cups Reversed (again but reversed)
>Nine of Pentacles.

I still think that having fun with Your friends it's some how related to This situation... Is that what you want? Or is something you want to avoid?

A bit of feedback could help me to understand all of this.

After you explain I'll do another reading and see what you should do/give you advice.

Hope I can help.
>>
>>16935809
True.

But none of them is really explicit are they? I have tried them in the past with really bad results...
>>
>>16935818

For example the queen of Wands is a Dark skined woman sexy, friendly and passionate.

That doesn't tell much to be honest. And again what if I pu this card and the anon lives in a country with none dark skinned woman's? This problem has Ben an issue for me in the past.
>>
>>16935433
Male
Libra
Disillusioned
Should I keep on this path?

Many thanks!
>>
>>16935809
If you don't get a court card, do you just keep pulling until you do? As an experiment, I pulled 2 cards, the first for personality, and the second for appearance. I got The Moon and the Ace of Wands, both in reverse. While I might be able to figure out the first one, I have no idea what the second would suggest.
>>
>>16935814
No, the main thing is that I've sort of redirected what I want to do with my life lately. I changed my major this Monday from one thing to something similar but still distinctly different, also adding in a double major in something entirely different. I'm fairly sure I know what I'm doing, but I'm curious what the cards say.
Having fun with my friends could have something to do with it in the line of work ethic and work load, that sort of thing.
>>
>>16935826
Well, as a diviner, you have to consider that:
1) that divination is literal. That the querent will eventually find love/romance from a person that fits that exact description. Could be tomorrow, could be ten years from now. Perhaps it can give the querents something to look forward to.

2) that the divination is not literal. That it is more figurative, metaphorical, or allegorical. Perhaps she's not "dark skinned" but has tattoos. Maybe she's white, but has a black attitude
>kek
Idk. The important thing to consider here is all of the possibilities.

>sexy, friendly, and passionate
I'm am currently unaware of any individual that wouldn't like or not prefer these qualities in a significant other
>double kek
>>
>>16935844

I'll do another reading and see what I get.
Is this the right path?

Yes:
>Ten of Pentacles Reversed
>Two of Pentacles Reversed
>Four of Swords

No:
>Three of Cups (Again)
>Nine of Pentacles (Again)

Hmmmmm this is a tough one to be sure.

The Three of Cups seems to be chasing you for some reason.

I'm sorry I might have to drop the ball on this one since I can't make sense of anything... I'll recommend you to look for a better reader. Sorry.
>>
>>16935864
No worries, I appreciate it regardless.
Thanks!
>>
>>16935834
If you feel like you are getting stuck and are drawing card after card after card, just stop.
>[keking intensifies]

There is such a thing as "badgering the cards" - or over reading.

This can a be a sign in of itself. Perhaps a "try again later" or "figure it out yourself" kind of reading.
>>
File: 1442132077961s.jpg (5KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
1442132077961s.jpg
5KB, 200x169px
Ok reading time is over anons... I'd not think imm good enough to continue right now (don't know why though).

I'll probably try again later but not promises. Hope another reader shows up.
>>
>>16935858

Oh well I guess you are right. Still Tarot doesn't seem to be too great for physical descriptions (not as Scrying anyways)

And yes the King and Queen of wands are Really attractive cards :P
>>
>>16935888

Oh. It's possible a card might have multiple interpretations or meanings too, yeah?
>>
>>16935953
Totally. Technically they have virtually endless interpretations.

They offer a base and is the job of the reader to give it form in a manner of speaking.

For example a card might talk about loss, betrayal and sorrow but you have to adapt those meanings to the reading.

I could give you some examples if you want later.
>>
>>16935834

Querent here. Interesting, I'll look up cards meanings and see what comes up. But yeah, I dont know offhand how the Ace would tie into someones appearance
>>
>>16935966
In a spread you read the cards around, one could direct the meaning of the other, also if its reverse
>>
>>16935984

Yes indeed.

In fact there are various ways to interpret both the cards and the spreads.

Some cards might even have really different meanings in different books.

The reversals are tricky, I'll have to admit they are really hard for me. In fact some people/groups recommend not using them at all. (Golden Dawn for example).

For example, how do you treat an advice card when it appears reversed? Not easy at all.

In the end, It all falls down into intuition and guts. Howevere there is still much more I have to learn.
>>
>>16935858
Hey it's pretty racist to stereotype "white" and "black" personalities like that... There's no such thing as race determining personality or "attitude"

Not trying to start a fight or anything I know you have good intentions, just sayin
>>
>>16935826
>tfw no Queen of Wands waifu

>>16935970
Oh, I actually pulled for myself. But, hey, I'll pull for appearance for you, two cards

>for occult science

I pulled Justice reversed and the Page of Cups. If we're going with physical description, I would conclude that this is someone younger than you, overweight with brown hair.

So, maybe it's right, maybe it's not. If you could let me know in the future, though, that would be awesome.

And, this is just intution, but I'm getting something about her being somewhat indulgent, shy, and likes to suck her boyfriend off. But I don't know, I'm just experimenting here. Also, I didn't read the reading NewHelp gave you until after I finished typing this up, so as not to influence my interpretation.

>>16936072
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>16936072
All in good fun. And, you're right - there is only one race. The human one.

My overall arch or theme was that, if they are going to take "dark skinned" figuratively - that there are different ways to interpret it.

Also
>4chan
>>
>>16936035
>reversals are tricky

Here is an easy thing to remember for reversals:
>it's either the opposite meaning or weaker form of the card

Take Death for example: upright - it means endings/new beginnings, change, moving on, etc.

But the reversal means - stagnation (no changing or change) or resistance to new things. Not wanting to move on.

See how that works? Reverse = opposite or weaker form of the upright meaning.
>>
Fueled with coffee and might start a few readings in like half hour or so. Just... Just, I gotta ask something to one of the readers. Who's online?
>>
>>16936132
>posted 3 mins ago
I'm here, what's up?
>>
File: 1371933289387.jpg (893KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1371933289387.jpg
893KB, 1680x1050px
>>16936132
I'm always around, but I barely say anything.

moshi moshi~
>>
>>16936132
If it's a particular reader, you might have better luck if you try to summon them.
>>
>>16936132
I'm online but I guess you are looking for someone else.
>>
>>16936132
not me, but i'm here.
>>
>>16936123

You are right but for example, how do I treat and reversed Sun or Death when they appear as advice?
>>
>>16936225
>appear as advice
>reversed Sun or Death

Depends on their query. Let's take death again as an example. Could mean that they shouldn't change some aspect of what they are doing. Or perhaps to wait and see how things pan out before changing something.
>>
>>16936225
>>16936035
Sorry laptop crashed while I was writing but since I don't use reversals, I'd give my 50cents:

>Reversed Sun
I'd advise the person to stop being so self centered or brag too much. Or not being so clear, sometimes you have to leave the spotlight in order to keep going.

>Reversed Death
Sometimes a good course of action is the non action, or a delay is expected, take that time to know better on how to act for a closure.
>>
>>16936307
>>16936313
Yes, forgot to add, it would definitely depend on the query and the cards around
>>
>>16936145
Hey Yalda, how are you doing? :)
>>
>>16936307
>>16936313
> death card hive mind
>>
>>16936307
>>16936313
>>16936321

Hmmm that makes sense... Don't know why it's hard for me now that I think about it.

Thanks! Somehow this is clearer to me now hehe
>>
>>16936313
>Don't use reversals

So you would advice against them aye? What is your position on reversals if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>16936132
>>16935749
still here
>>
Umm, I'm not really sure how to phrase this but I'll try my best. I know that my "soul mate" is incarnated in this life since I can feel (or maybe a better word would be sense) him. I just don't know if I'll meet him. All I want is to know if we'll find each other this time.
I'm a female Capricorn. I was born in Augusta, Ga. Sorry if this is weird. :/
>>
>>16936324
Hello Discord, I am doing fine. Currently in bed, about to go to sleep. How are you doing?
>>
>>16936368
I recommend a deep meditation and ask the universe for some kind of direction or sign.
>>
I want to test out a method for using tarot for timing. For those who are wondering when something will happen and are able to tell me whether or not my estimate seems reasonable, I can try. This is highly experimental, so I have no idea if it will work yet. I'll try with three.
>>
>>16936326
Hi5 o/

>>16936345
I pick the emotional, behavior of the card in the advice and regarding not using reversals, I'll go with my intuition and the query itself.

>>16936353
I think it's valid using reversals, gives a better comprehension of the issue, I never felt comfortable using them, it sounded too negative when I started. I like to give a positive approach
>>
>>16936412

Ok seems fun.

When will I learn how to Scry?
>>
>>16936412
When I'll be able to live at my own place?
>>
>>16936426
Seems fair enough. I think reversals are really negative too. Don't know if I can stop using them now that I used to them though.
>>
>>16936454
Aye, do what you feel more comfortable and use your intuition, see each card and connect them all to see the bigger picture, like telling a story. I think you're doing great already ^^
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 460x1253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 460x1253px
>>16936454
In my opinion, use reversals. I do. Reason being?

Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows all the time. Sometimes querents need the truth, the cold, hard truth.

Also, not all reversals are "bad" - it's a matter of perspective.
>>
>>16936447
>4 of Wands (reversed), 10 of Swords
10 weeks - 4 days: Around the 9th or 10 of January to get it right

>>16936452
I tried this a few times and got cards indicating you're not currently set on a path to live at your own place within the foreseeable future, so I pulled King of Wands (reversed) as advice, suggesting that you are "gambling" a bit too much in terms of financial security: invest more wisely. For funzies, we can call the first pull, which included the 3 of Pentacles reversed, 3 years, but only if you fix the aforementioned problem.
>>
>>16936412
When will I meet my alternate self?
>>
>>16936135
>>16936145
>>16936179
wow... uhhh... Well guys. I'll ask one more time. I have 2 idiotic projects in mind but can't decide what to do with them since both of them have like a few hundred kilobytes of design document at the moment.
First one is a more serious one, and I don't know if it's appropriate to knock the big companies door with it. Second one is a lew/d/ game project and I think if I put enough effort it would come out fine if I ask for help long enough; which could date to a few years from now on.
Can you do a direction check for me? Why I ask this much of an absurd question, if I had hardly faith in it; you asked? Because at the moment I'm lost, unemployed and badly need money to find my way.
It'd be appreciated if someone can give me some insight from the void, because at the moment I can't see anything from my cards as in they don't make sense to me at all.
>>
>>16936386
Good thank you. Getting ready to make dinner. Hope you have restful sleep!
>>
>>16936540
>The Magician, Queen of Pentacles (reversed)
You are currently not set on a path to meet your alternate self. Best estimate is 13 years.
>>
>>16936553
Makes sense, I'm not really focused on it.
Lol, shouldn't have asked for that question.
>>
>>16936078

Ohhhhh, I know exactly who that is. I'd be all over her in a heartbeat if she was single.

So what am I supposed to do, sit around in the friendzone? >.>... try to seduce her anyway? I swear all the girls I really click with are always taken.

But anyway, thanks for the reading. You didnt have to do thay at all. And it cleared things up a bit.
>>
>>16936412
When will I have a car
>>
File: Salem Im Online.jpg (120KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Salem Im Online.jpg
120KB, 500x375px
Hiii! Who's ready for some toaster strudel divination?

I'll do a tarot reading or two
>>
>>16936607
>>16935749
May I ask again please ?
>>
>>16936632
Shit dude yeah.
>>
File: 1440480470371.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1440480470371.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>16936495
I didnt come here for feels
>>
>>16936632
I'm trying a new spread I haven't done before! It's a way to get a yes or no answer. I've pulled your cards and I'm doing your reading now.
>>
File: iktf.png (10KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.png
10KB, 500x382px
>>16936663
>>
>>16936666
thank you. Please, proceed
>>
>>16936543
Still around? Give me some time and I'll do the reading
>>
>>16936607
Me too, please. Any info you need?
>>
>>16936472

>>16936495

Yeah I know... ;_;
>>
>>16936708
I am
>>
>>16936519
Hmmm right, I'm quite reckless with my finances, 3 years is too long :( Thanks
>>
>>16936632
>The World
>Five of Cups Reversed
>Three of Swords Reversed

The moment of fulfillment has passed. A wise person does not reside in the past.
Have you accomplished something great?
Either a physical journey or a spiritual journey.

No, I don't believe whatever it is that you've been waiting for will happen. The Five of Cups Reversed is trying to tell you that it's best to move on. It's a card of acceptance, moving on, and forgiveness.
In the card the man picks up the two remaining cups of water and continues on.
However, on a positive note, hidden blessings behind obvious disappointments.

Three of Swords Reversed is a card of healing. Releasing of pain, optimism, and forgiveness. The cards are trying to guide you onto the path of recovery.

No whatever you've been waiting for won't happen. However, it may be for the best that it doesn't.

May I ask, is this about a relationship?
>>
>>16936716
>>16936708

Forgot trips
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1000x500px
>>16936666
>6666
>>
>>16936737
Forgot to point out that the World most likely represents the five years.
>>
File: Stan Pines is the Devil.jpg (117KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Stan Pines is the Devil.jpg
117KB, 500x364px
>>16936741
I'm on the highway to hell?
>>
Last one:
>>16936587
>Queen of Wands, King of Wands
An opportunity will come up in about a month, but it is highly dependent on another person.

No worries; grain of salt and good luck.

>>16936569
I initially started writing something about lack of will when I saw the Magician, but I second-guessed myself. Thank you for the confirmation, and don't take it too seriously; it's just an experiment.

For myself, I pulled for when I would have a girlfriend, and I got end of December. However, I got that I would get laid in like 2 or 3 weeks, so I think I still need to refine this a bit.

>>16936579
I was experimenting when I did that too, so grain of salt. No worries, by the way, I was in the mood to experiment. I didn't read for a strategy either, so I'm not sure.

>>16936666
Nice quads, girl; gib spread pls

>>16936663
>comes to /div/
>doesn't expect feels
sardonicfrog.jpg
>>
>>16936710
Oops sorry about that.
How would you describe yourself? Your emotions, how you currently feel?

Pictures are a fun bonus but definitely not necessary!
>>
So I really like this yes or no spread so far. I might try just simple yes or no, just a one card yes or no. However, I feel like those won't be the best reading but if you just want quick and dirty then hit me up.
>>
>>16936758
Am I already acquainted with the girl I'll eventually marry?
>>
File: up.png (107KB, 621x343px) Image search: [Google]
up.png
107KB, 621x343px
>>16936737
Thank you very much. I did move to a different continent last year to try to move on, i still got this on my mind. Guess its time to accept.

>May I ask, is this about a relationship?

Sort of. Pic related.

Thanks again for answering
>>
File: image.png (172KB, 437x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172KB, 437x500px
>>16936663
>>16936674
>>16936716
>>16936748
It's OK Anons, we all will die someday. Trust me, I predicted this ;^)
I, for one, and excited to see what is beyond the veil. When I'm a spooky skeleton or ghost, I'll help you with your divinations.
>>
Is this guy my soulmate? We're both focused on mutual growth and have identical fate lines.
>>
File: 1438907733732.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1438907733732.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>>16936804
>tfw there's nothing in the afterlife only eternal darkness
>>16936748
>sardonicfrog.jpg
that pic reminds that nothing matters in the long run.
>>
I'll be right back to do the next readings.
Reply to my messages to get my attention if you want a reading.
If you just want a simple yes or no please tell me.
>>
>>16936804

personally i just hope i end up in mushroomland with agatha
>>
>>16936731

When is your birthday? I may be able to give you some tips based on your numerological reading.
>>
>>16936751
>How would you describe yourself?
Generally quiet, I tend to not socialize with others if I don't see a need to. Not the type for small talk. Not that rude though, but you would know if I don't like someone. Very protective of friends. Has a has a ton of trust issues.

>Your emotions, how you currently feel?
I've been steadily sliding down the slope towards depression again. I feel lost, defeated, and like there's no point to anything I do. Kinda want to just disappear but not cause trouble for my family.

I think I'm looking for someplace or someone but I'm not even sure they're in this life. Will I ever find what I'm looking for? If that's too weird, then just a general for the next six months please.

Included a pic, not sure what you need but I really like this one. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16936804
Have you tried to divine/scry what's on the afterlife? What are your thoughts on it?
>>
>>16936813

I like this yes/no reading idea, I'll make a request.

Will I have a girlfriend in the near future?

D-don't lie to me
>>
>>16936829

don't worry anon, there's hope for all of us. i'm sure you'll find a gf
>>
>>16936791
I just want to say one last thing if you're still here.
Forgiveness. Forgiveness was brought up in the in two of the cards, and I think that's very important.
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>16936812
Everything that has ever been always retains some form after "erasement", conservation of energy, nothing actually ever get's destroyed. We can't create something out of nothing and nothing can ever be made out of something. We get to manipulate all the chess pieces and lego blocks, but we can't create new ones or destroy them, if we melt the lego blocks we will be left with molten plastic for instance. If we view our souls as motors of our bodies and the motor gets shut down, all our collective life experiences have to go somewhere or stay in our dead husk. Either way, there must be an afterlife, if our information is still stored in our corpses, there must be a way to turn the motor back on again.
>>
>>16936543

Ok first I'm going to talk about the big company option.

>Knight of Swords
>The Justice
>The Emperor

Ok this one doesn't seem so bad. I see a lot of debate and momentum.

You will feel you'll get a fair deal out of this one however I also see some problems with authority and power.

I'll draw two more cards to have a better understanding.

>Three of Wands
>Seven of Wands Reversed

Hmmm it probably means that you might not get exactly what you want and That could make you make wrong desicion. Try to think more fairly my friend.

Now I'm going to talk about the Lewd game.

Give me some time (something came up I'll be back in like an hour)
>>
>>16936748
Anything you want to know or what?

>>16936775
Uhh, I think you're next. Do you just want a simple yes or no or what?
>>
File: 4.jpg (671KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
671KB, 761x1000px
>>16936837
>We can't create something out of nothing and nothing can ever be made out of something.
Yes but that doesnt mean we will retain consciousness in the afterlife. "Data" will be saved but to us it will look like darkness.
>>
File: void.gif (978KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
void.gif
978KB, 500x500px
>>16936035
I don't like using reversals, I prefer using my intuition to determine the beneficence/maleficence of a card rather than chance

>>16936543
Hm pretty serious business suppose I could give it a scry.
You want answers from the void, huh? It'll be a while before I can ask it, but not more than a couple hours...
>>
>>16936834
thank you
>>
>>16936840
Yes, simple yes or no is fine. I was told by a few readers that I'd meet the girl I'll marry this year, but I've met a lot of girls, and I'm single at, but there are still two months left, so ya. Thanks
>>
>>16936871
How many people have you asked?

Also I got No. Isolation and loneliness.

So either this is you being trolled for asking the same question of multiple readers or you blew it. Maybe you already met her and made a bad impression?

Sorry man :(
>>
>>16936855
How do you strengthen your intuition, reader?
>>
>>16936883

will these no bf feels end before the year is up?
>>
>>16936871
>I was told by a few readers
That's why you take readings with a grain of salt instead of following them blindly.
>>
>>16936883
Oh, I just asked for love readings, and like 3 of them remarked that I would meet the one I'd marry or that I'd date someone I want to marry. Thanks
>>
>>16936849
Well, consider that:

>the universe was hot and dense when it "began"; but is now expanding and cooling
>that we are mass and energy
>that nothing is truly destroyed
>there is a such thing as infinity

So, when we die, your "data" has to go somewhere. If the mass changes, then surely too does our energy.
>>
>>16936901
Hm that makes sense. Nevertheless death will be individual for every person.
>>
>>16936897
Have you try to call one of them back? I mean really dude. Doing nothing won't make you win over anything.
>>
Male
Taurus
Christophe

Left-hand path or Right-hand path?
>>
>>16936840
I just wanted to know the spread/method you're using for yes/no
>>
>>16936911
Not currently divining; but left hand path.
>>
>>16936916
Knew it. Feels weird because I'm naturally inclined to right-hand, but my life is going nowhere so I guess left-hand would be a good shock therapy, or somehting.
>>
>>16936916
Not that anon, but whats the difference? Sorry, this must be pretty basic but im just about to start reading up about this and idek which book to go with first
>>
File: 344905316_c15dd221aa.jpg (20KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
344905316_c15dd221aa.jpg
20KB, 257x300px
>>16936916
Damm commies >:^)
>>
>>16936915
Oh shit sorry dude I didn't understand haha. It lays out like a normal past present future. The center card answers the yes or no question, normal yes reversed / upside down / however you do it means no. The cards on either side help clarify the situation and provide insight.
>>
>>16936933
Gotcha, thanks. If you could do one for me, can you tell me whether or not I'll be able to handle my current project on my own?
>>
>>16936829
You now! Yes but only with perseverance. Don't expect a girl friend to just fall into your lap.
>>
>>16936954
Please don't forget about me man :(
>>16936818
>>
>>16936889
°Darkness; literal, psychological, and spiritual
°Intensity
°No-mind type meditation
°Visualization/MILD type meditation
°Counting, to distract the 'monkey mind
°Chakra visualization meditation
°Exercise
°Dreams
°Drugs
°Fasting
°Sleep deprivation
°Interaction with people an guessing what they will say and do before they do it
°Looking both ways before I get to the intersection
°Predicting results
°Reading people, in person or online

I think that covers most of the regular stuff...
Does that help?
>>
>>16936952
>Temperance
>Justice
>Two of Swords

Can you handle this project on your own? Yes.

Should you handle this project on your own? Well that's up to you.

You show a great degree of character and integrity. However, you have tough decisions ahead of you. You should remember that all decisions have consequences. Be honest with yourself and decide what you think is the best choice of action.

You might have a sort of stalemate in your future.

Also, if you find yourself stuck, it's best to step back and get a new point of view.

Does this reading make sense?
>>
>>16936818
>>16936981
Ahh! I'm sorry I skipped you! I'll do you once I'm done talking to this guy! So sorry!!
>>
Wassup niggas!

https://youtu.be/d7SoCQYnvNQ

It's yo boy Ghetto$cry up in this bitch! Gimme three queries and tell me yo sex, and I'll scry up yo shit!
>>
>>16936999
You're right on the money. I have been offered help but chosen to go about it on my own as a matter of honor and principle, but I wonder about the cost. Thank you.
>>
>>16936931
>>16936839
Dude I think I'll read the rest of that later when I took a nap. Even I have no sleep atm I have to be on the road tomorrow, and it's like tomorrow already; almost morning.

>>16936855
So, take your time but please be done in a few hours
>>
>>16937000
Don't worry man, it's chill, take your time
>>
>>16937014
Yay! I'm glad it was good!
>>16936818
You now!
>>
File: 65zDnNC.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
65zDnNC.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>16937003
>>
>>16937003
Male
Will i defeat depression?
>>
>>16937000
Hi reader! I was wondering if this girl i knew has feelings for me as i do? Yes or no?

im sagittarius, tan, brown hair/eyes, quiet, funny for extra info
>>
>>16937003
Hey you give me a reading last time I asked what would be a good starters or one i'd enjoy/master of a divination you screyed cards and pendulum dose that implie tarot cards or do you by off chance remember the cards unless it's what I make of it also great song thats my jam splish splash I just remixed it
>>
>>16937003
Help me out man.
F, Aquarius. Tell me about the distant future. Will it be okay in the long run? Or am I really destined to be alone? I'm not even talking romantically, I just... don't think I truly have anyone in my life. Like a constant person, you know? I always feel like an outsider even among friends, and it's not even because they leave me out, bless them. The last person I ever dared to call my best friend suddenly just cut me off, no note, no anything. Not even sure if they're still alive. This fucked me up, ngl. I'm pretty sure I'm the problem since this always happens anyway.

Just. Am I gonna find someone who will be true to their word or is it really just me on this journey?
>>
>>16936922
Well, it's not like you're "set" in a particular path - you can learn both. But following one is another story, a future choice.

>>16936927
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-hand_path_and_right-hand_path

>book
I'm nerfed on my phone currently. But can get you sources later.

>>16936931
>kek
>>
>>16937022
I'mma need some baggies for dem dubs

>>16937038
Damn dawg I saw something fucked up. So I see this flower, but the thorns be prominent and shit, big fuckers and I can tell those thorns can cut a nigga. Well then I saw this thug nigga just grab the fucking thing swallow it, thorns and all. Like it be cutting him no doubt he dgaf.

Aight so you got this homie but you need to take the good with the bad and do work son. Them thorns be intimidating but that flower worth it. Like you scared right dawg? Ya you scared of getting hurt if you try to chase after what you want and you focusing way too much on getting cut rather than getting what you want. Fuck that shit nigga, all in.

>>16937045
I just saw cards under a pendulum that was swinging but the pendulum was swinging like motherfucker so idk. No details dawg sorry.
>>
>>16936989
Yep. Thanks
But what do you mean by intensity?
>>
Best btnh song

This earlier version with a funky beat is dope to

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQV3mlJcPVY

Lil layzie rippin it up

If you end up doing more than three, hit me up with a reading on how to stay motivated. i am fucking losing my shit, homes

>>16937015
Totally will do just got some work I gotta finish tnight
>>
>>16936818
>The Devil
>Eight of Cups
>Queen of Pentacles
>Three of Wands
>Ace of Wands

Will you ever find what you're looking for?
Yes I do believe you will.

In the past you encountered and dealt with a horrible person. A horrible relationship. Whoever this person is, this negative relationship has really shaped you who are today.

You're feeling hopeless and lost. Disappointed, you want to escape from everything. Abandonment. Withdrawal.

In your future, coming luck, prosperity. All the negativity you face now will be turned into prosperity in the future. Everything will work out.

The two clarity cards I was drawn to pull for you.
Preparation and foresight. Beginnings and potential.

I do not know what it is you're looking for. I cannot answer that for you. What I can tell you is that what you're dealing with now and what you've dealt with in the past will shape you and help you grow into a better person. But you can't be held back by these things, you have to continue to work towards the future. And your future will be good. Life is just trying to give you a new beginning because you have potential.

Does this reading make sense love?
>>
>>16937070
>focusing way too much on getting cut rather than getting what you want
So basically i'm restraining myself or it's something else?
>that flower worth it
Is it worth? Going all these thrones just to see how meaningless is the end goal
>>
>>16937003
Hey playa, could you give me a general reading?? Felling a bit lost atm

Ghetto boy
>>
>>16937090
It's like this dawg: imagine you a blood and you gotta go through some crip hood to get yo cheddar to get nigga rich. Just drive fast nigga.

>>16937046
Damn gurl dem feels but don't worry boo, I'll scry a homie or homegirl for you

So I saw this honey, pretty fine too, and she was dancing around spooning in circles all lighthearted and shit. Aight so she fun to be around and she got yo back but she ain't really the sort to be around all the time cuz she doing her own thing. She a homegirl when she is around tho.

Aight and I saw this nigga next to her with his arms crossed and looking to the side, looking all despondent and shit and like he thinking way too much about something all the time like nigga need a little weed I think. Aight well he seem like he never give a fuck because he off in his own little world but he real dependable if an you can actually get close and you can put up with his fucking moods.

Aight girl good luck finding good homies

>>16937078
Dis nigga know! Aight give me a minute cuz you actually number three

>>16937091
Sorry dawg but you number 4.
>>
File: 1438290386969.jpg (32KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
1438290386969.jpg
32KB, 297x331px
>>16937128
>Just drive fast nigga
Just do it
>>
>>16937086
It does, thank you.

It's not even just one person (but I think you're seeing a recent event, which was just horrible -- I'm still trying to move on from all that). Over the years I just learned to not let anyone in so they don't have the power to hurt me like everyone else did. I can't even open up to my friends because of this.

>Life is just trying to give you a new beginning because you have potential
That's good to know. It's just hard to believe I will ever amount to anything because of all the failures I keep dealing to myself. Speaking of beginnings, I've set out on a new path lately, and yet I'm falling fast back to my old ways.

But yes, I do hope to be a better person than who I was before. I'd hate to stay like this forever.

Overall, thank you for the reading, man. Helped give me assurance, as well as as accept certain things without denial.
>>
>>16937078
Aight homie you ever see dem old bitches who got they houses all full of all kinds of shit to where you don't know what color the wall is? That's how yo work space look like to me. I see shiny bullshit on yo walls and coming down from the ceiling. Your workspace need some work homie. Either that or find somewhere else to work cuz you can't do work like you want to when yo room is a cluttered and full of distractions and shit.

Too much shiny shit to keep your eyes from being focused on the prize. Aight so think about maybe working somewhere when you need to do work. Not where you fuck bitches and smoke weed go somewhere else. It's like psychology or some shit but associations in like your mind homie. You got this homie
>>
File: 34645756586.png (681KB, 538x677px) Image search: [Google]
34645756586.png
681KB, 538x677px
>>16936607
>Female
>Gemini
How are things looking for my love life? Currently over run with a lot of emotions, all of them telling me to pull away but i just cant pry myself away.
>>
>>16937128
>>16937128
Bro, any idea where I can find them? Or how, even? ;_; Partying and stuff isn't really my thing so I have a rather limited social scene. But yes those two sound like people I'd actually get along.

...are they people I already met? Because if I look at it a certain way, both can be seen as two close friends I once had. Girl might actually be the ex best friend, and the dude, the dick who just up and left the gang the moment we all graduated and he got a gf. Like he was just suddenly cold to us all, won't even answer our messages even if he's clearly online, ignores even his best friend of almost 10 years. Would've kept ignoring him if I didn't step in, but even then he was still dismissing and distant. Shit was fucked, man, my other friends keep saying he likely had feelings for me but they don't know him, he's just flirty af. The other members of our once-squad believes the gf might actually be a succubus lmao.

I don't talk to either of them now. I tried my best but if they won't meet me halfway then how can it work. Anyway I hope I'm not being too pushy with the follow up questions. Thanks for the help, man.
>>
>>16937161
Hey that's some good insights bro, very on point
I get what you mean my room does have shit all over the walls and everywhere maybe I should just take it all down an be fresh
Also, I get it that its distracting where I'm at, I need to figure out some other place to go to to be productive on stuff
Thanks man, right on the money

>>16937194
Probably she knew he had feelings for you so she kept him distant from the group of people that included you
Fuck that bitch and her venomous control issues

And I know they say "No new friends; no, no new" but I think that's bullshit. Go out and make new friends. You will. Just do it now though, not later when you're older and its more awkward.
I know its hard out there, getting no love, but you got to keep your head up...
>>
File: 1439621660490.png (25KB, 373x279px) Image search: [Google]
1439621660490.png
25KB, 373x279px
>>16937046
Same here, man. Same here.
>>
Is anyone reading?
>>
>>16936607
26, Virgo female. Feeling hurt, nervous. Looking for hope. Got dumped unexpectedly, I feel we will get back together, but I'd like some insight one way or another.
>>
File: 1445564488867.jpg (163KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1445564488867.jpg
163KB, 980x735px
>>16937046
>someone who will be true to their word
You seem intelligent person and probably you've already figured it out that there wont be such person. For a person to be constant it's impossible task - yes good friends are for you but there's much bigger space for fuck ups. If you expect friends to put effort into keeping friendship without do doing a thing then you know the end-line.
>>
>>16937070
Well since the aleast the pendulum isn't questionable I'll go all out with thats see where takes me thanks Playa
>>
>>16937046
I feel you. It's the same with me. It's just us on our own.
Individual, parallel experiences.
Born alone, die alone. Right?
>>
>>16937241
>Fuck that bitch and her venomous control issues
You know, I really don't want to blame the girl since I never even met her. No one from his past does, desu. But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. It doesn't help that a common friend told me he admitted his gf is very jealous and rather clingy. Man...
I get that people drift apart all the time, and I'll understand if it was just me and/or his other female friends he pretends to not know anymore, but to deliberately cut off everyone, even his best friend, just like that? And for what, a girl he just met? Idk about you but I think that's just wrong.

Thanks for the realtalk though, I needed that. I guess I should go out more and put myself out there even if it's scary to trust again hahaa

>>16937302
It's actually the opposite -- it always ends with me doing everything I can and the other party not trying at all that I just stop. I want to think that if they still want me in their life, they'd do something too. At least it won't be said that I didn't do my best.
>inb4 hello from the other side...

>and probably you've already figured it out that there wont be such person
Yeah. I keep the faint hope that this won't be the case, but yeah. I hope but I don't expect anything anymore.
Oh well...

>I know its hard out there, getting no love, but you got to keep your head up...
Cheers, mates
>>16937241
>>16937243
>>16937329
>>
>>16937194
Naw, the nigga you describin be getting booty and the nigga I saw ain't get some in some time. As far as the pussy drama, you on your own girl, sorry.

Also, I didn't see any places or nothing like that so idk. And I guess maybe you know them already but they seemed like new people. but idk tho

>>16937241
Awwyisss aight dawg you got this
>>
File: 1439862040824.png (51KB, 825x220px) Image search: [Google]
1439862040824.png
51KB, 825x220px
>>16937380
>>16937380
Lmao that's alright, and don't worry I won't be blaming anything on you. Thanks for your time and the help man, much appreciated. Gonna keep an eye out for those two now, thanks.
>>
File: latest.png (2MB, 1149x1770px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2MB, 1149x1770px
>>16937241
>>16930250
hello reader,
male, broad shoulders, brown hair, buzz cut, green eyes, moody, funny, charming, caring, loyal

i've had a really difficult year family bullshit, a tough breakup, unemployment

could i get a romance reading and career reading?

I posted in a thread asking for a reading the other night, but you weren't doing any more readings for the night.

Could you squeeze me in tonight?
>>
File: 1446781895216.png (237KB, 1269x846px) Image search: [Google]
1446781895216.png
237KB, 1269x846px
>>16937471
>>16936543

I'll get these when I get back from my bros place

>>16937424
Dawg I forgot about this shit thanks for the reminder. There are some pokemon like gloom that will just make the fucking derpiest looking combos
Pic related
Can't decide if my favorite is Glootwo or Glooking...
>>
File: mzm.voqgdtec.png (223KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mzm.voqgdtec.png
223KB, 512x512px
If anyone else wants a reading in like an hour or two when I'm back, put the following info::::::

°Appearance (and gender)

°Personality

°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

43KB, 1280x720px
>>16937526
tall, green eyes, brown hair
sad, dry humor, caring

Could I get a reading?
>>
>>16937535
Just to be funny and in no way a reading. It's over 9000
>>
>>16937556
come on you knew it was coming when you used Vegeta.
>>
>>16937560
Touche sir..
>>
>>16937526
im this guy from past thread
>16923659
>16923704
My description:
Male, latino, dark curly hair and eyes, big eyebrowns, beard ,5' 6''

Could i get some advise on how to mediate, comunicate or generally interact with the spirits?
Just asking for advice, not necesarily a reading.
Like you tell me to get them to compromise but i cant even talk to them, i just managed to feel them once
>>
>>16937597
repostan
>>16923659
>>16923704
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (27KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
27KB, 300x220px
>>16937526
>Appearance
Brown eyes, short wavy black hair. I have a tiny mole immediately to the side of my left eye. Female.
>Personality
Cynical, dark sense of humor, quiet, introverted. The person in the friend group who listens to everyone's problems but rarely shares my own. Very private, but acquaintances have the impression that I have nothing to hide. I just let them see what I want them to see.
>Pic
Mabel reminds me of when I was young and bright eyed, all hyper and positive, Dipper now that I'm older, jaded and a neurotic overthinker, and has seen the world for what it truly is. Not to mention, I feel like I should have, or once had, a brother I was very close to. Would love to have spoopy cooky adventures as well.

Career/studies/life path reading, please. Thank you.
>>
File: Prince of Chaos.jpg (109KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
Prince of Chaos.jpg
109KB, 900x790px
>>16937526

Me again. Apparently I'm the curious type.

Am I supposed to be the trusted leader or the rebel?
>>
>>16937708
Ha. My drawing indicates that you're not supposed to be either. You'd be more of an action-person who's independent and does what he wants without restrictions (For example if leader would be Professor-X or Magneto or rebel Rogue, you'd be more close to the Wolverine type)
>>
>>16937730
could i get a love reading?
>>
File: bubposting.jpg (435KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
bubposting.jpg
435KB, 1280x959px
>>16937730

I can certainly live with that one, bub.
>>
>>16937742
Too bad i'm only doing air-queries at the moment
>>16937742
Tap that Jean ass.
>>
File: Dark-Phoenix-X-Men-Marvel-Comics.jpg (207KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Phoenix-X-Men-Marvel-Comics.jpg
207KB, 1280x800px
>>16937753

Yes, so hard she'll have to rise from the ashes after.
>>
File: IL8GbHl.jpg (11KB, 411x369px) Image search: [Google]
IL8GbHl.jpg
11KB, 411x369px
Hey divination general, just wanted to say, I really need a job so if you could pray for me, I'd appreciate it.

I can't explain why, but it's an integral part of saving a significant part of the galaxy. Let's just say I'm a *really* important person in a video game. A *really* important person in a video game. Those who know what I'm talking about will know what I mean.

Anyway, I'd appreciate one of y'all to pray for me, as it would save a few thousand at least. You know how Storm Season is, the winter brings chill cold and everyone like to wage war. I'm seeking to make winter a nicer season this year, but it's getting rather harsh and unresponsive. Anyway, a lot of people are reliant on me somehow, which is inutterable, but if I fail I'd probably be shamed, and there might be a lot of treacherous things done by people this winter. I already prayed on my own, but of course, the more faith the better.

I love you all and thanks for your Devine servitude
>>
File: PMd_you_the_fix.jpg (43KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
PMd_you_the_fix.jpg
43KB, 720x600px
>>16937872
>guy claims to be important but can't even spell divine.
>>
>>16937903
You only prove that the Storm season is in full effect. I never came to hurt anyone, do not war against me! You don't even know my name. You should be ashamed for my brothers in Rome
>>
>>16937923
I'm not warring against you. I just find it funny that someone who makes a claim like that can't spell divine. Learn english.
>>
>>16937939
/x/ is filled with narcissism and delusion. Don't bother with him.
>>
File: king kai is a bit frazzled.jpg (50KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
king kai is a bit frazzled.jpg
50KB, 500x280px
>>16937556
Yeah but a scouter can be fooled which is why you gotta hit up me AKA king kai

______
Sorry was at bros place for longer than expected
I should be able to start on these now

Btw
I answer pretty much all queries directed @ me, but the drawback is flakiness/slowness, sorry
Don't check back more than once an hour that's for sure
>>
>>16937526
>°Appearance (and gender)
Female, I look quite younger than my age, 5'2, slim build, light brown eyes and hair pic related

>°Personality
Active, curious, creative, sometimes too silly but I try to make things lighter

>°A pic
For some reason the opening theme was playing in my head in case you need a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

>Question
I'm starting to fall for someone I shouldn't, no he's not in a relationship, but we've been friends for some time and we were helping each other at work. Should I go for it or let it pass?
>>
File: spike.jpg (9KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
spike.jpg
9KB, 261x193px
>>16937526
White brown hair blue eyed dude.

The kind of guy who wonders how the hell does magic or whatever the hell you use the person's own description of his appearance and personality make your readings better. I don't really believe this stuff but life has inexplicable moments that hardcore skeptics like to ignore and it's fun and someday I'd to be shown some real supernatural stuff in real life.

I actually thought of an answer to your anime question and I realized that this was the answer. I'm no watch only "adult swim anime only" sort of dude what so ever but it helps me realize just why i like Bebop so much.
>>
File: Waifu.png (55KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.png
55KB, 180x300px
>>16937526
>°Appearance (and gender)
Male, long brown hair, green eyes, 5"9
>°Personality
Two-faced, I wear a different persona in public than I do privately. I've been slowly bridging that gap over the past years. I'm inspired by dark things in my mind yet I hardly ever right any of it down.
>°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being
>pic related
>>
>>16938166
I forgot my question.

>What must I do to be accepted by those I want to have the acceptance of?
>>
File: mamizou13.jpg (58KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
mamizou13.jpg
58KB, 600x436px
>>16937526
>Appearance
Medium height, green eyes, brown hair, acne.
>Personality
Dark sense of humor, introverted.
Can I give my MBTI type to make it easier? INFP
>pic
I guess I want to be more laid back and relaxed?

Career/life path reading, thanks.
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>16936543
Alright you said void, so no cards

Yes

Fucking grab you dreams off the drawers stuff em in your pants and walk out while the clerk is dealing with some old lady paying in quarters
The world is not partial toward anyone; looking outside for meaning is not going to be fully satisfactory, especially for you.

You don't need to follow societys ideas of how to get shit done, you're bigger than that plus you don't owe society shit
Most people you see around you, whose judgement you worry about are actually beneath you, and you'd see that if you weren't too damn nice for your own good

You can help the greater good and others best right now by focusing on your own wants and needs

Act really energized and stuff, but don't get that from caffeine, drugs, etc
Exercise every day
Get some muscle, just a lil' bit. You won't feel like as much of a pushover or be as nervous then

It's all about your fear of the responses of people and the world to your plans
But that makes you only do a few plans and wait way too long to begin truly executing them.
Don't just have plan A and plan B
Have dozens of contingencies for each, other companies or investors to hit up, communities to hit up for free animation work or whatever

You get it? Good. These next four (4) years are your proving ground. Picture the succesful professional world as a gladiator pit...
If you want to make it out and get your freedom, you've gotta step on others

The more bloodthirsty you get, the better
Be so thirsty for your dreams that it's a noticeable aura that either unsettles or impresses

Do both projects
Learn to delegate
You need to be a boss

Both projects you could have others doing lots of the work for cheap or free as practice/resume padding
Don just accept anyone, but don be too picky, you want get hundreds to choose from

Only by delegating and outsourcing work will you be able to pursue not only both these, but countless other projects, small and large, over the course of your life
>>
>>16937065
Sources would be greatly appreciated if it's not a bother to you, thanks
>>
File: 1367599741358.gif (474KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
1367599741358.gif
474KB, 376x376px
reading reading
all gather here for a reading
who first comes
first gets

i shall give but one reading
no more and no less
gender and query is all i need
reading reading
>>
>>16938310
male
will i defeat depression or i will die by it?
>>
File: tumblr_lr6t03Izg71qhfh65o1_500.jpg (22KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr6t03Izg71qhfh65o1_500.jpg
22KB, 500x424px
>>16937329
People only say that when they see it as a bad thing, and are complaining about it.
No shit we die alone, should we have death parties where bunches of people about to die are killed at the same time, like holding hands and someshit?

Should humans be born psychically linked to each other? Nope, not at our stage, way, way too dangerous. And why should it be necessary?
What is the idea of being alone?
What is the issue?
I understand the fear of nothingness after death, having it myself, but that is not the same thing as this feeling of existential disconnect.
It can be summed up by the text in pic related...

Why is the natural state so frightening, so abhorrent, to us animals capable of thought and reflection?
We associate so damn heavily as our egos, almost everybody in the world

OK I'm getting too embroiled in metaphysical politics, but let me just say one more thing
To be individuals, to have our own dreams and fears, good and bad choices, etc. we must be 'alone'

We are not 'alone' when we are interacting with others, but this is not the primary state
Why does interacting with others feel good and give meaning?

Perspective on our own lives, mood sharing (mirror neurons), emergence...
Wow never mind I'm done with that pseudointellectual rant, I need to chill the fuck out sorry
Back to reading mode
>>
File: 1367761243513.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1367761243513.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>16938313
what an interesting query you have there
you do realize that it mostly depends upon you
unless there influences coming from the chemical imbalances
no matter - a reading for you

the emperor sitting upon a throne
cloaked in regalia
with a sword in his right hand
looking straight forward and not to the side

but yet i see the symbols of an empress
surrounded by feminine and not masculine
but yet retaining a few from the masculine
the masculinity fades

there is something else sitting in the throne
a paladin of some sorts
a just man, but yet he is but a shadow of his former self
flicker, no more than that

the empress looks at me
looks down the throne above
and simply laughs at my curiosity
an awful, disgusting laughter

she stands up from the throne
and i see that the paladin is lying upon the throne still as stone
his head rolls down on the ground
blood has been shed

no further this influence goes
for wolves surround the empress and rip her to pieces
a dark figure stands and looks upon the scene with apathy
this is not something that he cares about anymore

is this what you shall become
a wild figure with deer horns and surrounded by bestial
calm and apathetic yet cold
or are you the empress and remain as her

almost tempted to say that these are the three stages
the first the emperor
the second the empress
the third being death

or is it something else entirely that this speaks about
please tell me dear querent
does this speak out to you
i shall try to interpret this further if it is not clear
>>
File: 1446435584952.jpg (236KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
1446435584952.jpg
236KB, 700x989px
Ask me questions. Been away because I've become focused on a few more things including a qt3.14. 15 card readings for good(read ad interesting) questions.
>>
>>16935753
Sigh. I'm sorry no one is being reasonable and covering the basics, but traditionally the suites correspond with (traditionallly!) white people characteristics. The presence of many cards of the same suite is usually a good indicator of the PHYSICAL form of the person, especially if you specifically draw that card after having asked about physicality of a person. However, even without asking, the cards may voluntarily show you the general physical description of a particular person. For example, your reading drew a cup: your future love interest is likely of fair complexion. The eyes may be prominent and may express innocence. A wand may indicate a person with freckles, red hair, curly hair, intense eyes which are highly expressive. Both of these suites combined indicate a person of average to pudgy build, not obese per se, but not slim/muscular/fit, etc.
>>
File: 1446246075519-x.jpg (27KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446246075519-x.jpg
27KB, 517x800px
>>16938348
*read as
Autocorrect
>>
>>16938348
Am I cursed? Been through a lot of shit lately and more seems to add to the pile... What did I do wrong?
>>
Yeah, hit up these guys, folks
>>16938310
>>16938348

I got my hands full with the queries I got already, which BTW I'm working on, don't trip guys I'm not gonna disappear
>>
File: giphy1.gif (332KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
giphy1.gif
332KB, 543x800px
>>16938364
i am waiting on my only querent's feedback
if he says it strikes true
i shall do a few more
if not then i shall simply retreat to my solitude

it is fun to do readings from time to time
but i can understand if one does not understand
may as well not bother those who do not wish to deal with the interpretation
ah well ah well

this is what happens when you are too popular Picsy
you are good and you take upon a lot
they all will expect you to do more and more
take a break or two from time to time
>>
File: 1442910616764-pol.jpg (310KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442910616764-pol.jpg
310KB, 800x600px
>>16938363
Yee, seems to be a curse to make it to where you don't get any relief. Just think back to better times to bring back good energies and reapply them to your life to banish it. Your future should be good so long as you apply your authority in such a way that you bring about a positive context. Do note that curses can come from yourself if you suppress something long enough that it lashes out at you.
>>
>>16938376
Thanks man, been a couple of shitty years, hard to think positively as much as I try. The suppressing part makes sense as I've been taking care of others needs but my own.
>>
>>16938348
Will I recieve closure from the situation?
>>
File: 1400666427656.jpg (119KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
1400666427656.jpg
119KB, 640x500px
>>16938414
Only if you control your feels and stop letting them spill from the cup.
>>
will we speak again?
>>
File: dE1kz6d.gif (499KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
dE1kz6d.gif
499KB, 500x271px
>>16937471
Not supposed to do a romance romanc one for you right now for whatver reason, hopefully just career is fine.

Ace of Swords backed up by 10 of Cups
The Ace here represents the vast possibilities before you. There's a lot you could do, and you haven't picked a path, or even found many thàt you even liked...

You need the maturity and intense emotion, pain, and resolve, like ash, to remake yourself
All you're missing is the resolve and some of the maturity, but that's on its way to being sufficient
The resolve will only come when you don't simply respond to your pain with "that hurts"

I'm not saying to brush it off, I mean to respond with anger, and not anger at yourself. Anger at situations, and the occasional people who really are in your way.
If this anger is not based on fear or bitterness, it will propel you forward, surprisingly far.

Situation: Prince of Disks, 5 of Swords
The system is pushing you over, and you just keep picking yourself up, because its too big to fight.
However although maybe it's not a killable monster, its weakness is that it can only pay so much attention to one person, and if you do stuff that makes it ignore you, you can do whatever

Hmm lets say imagine a scene I'm pretty sure didnt happen in the movies, but could fit right in:
The ancient evil finds ash's location, and he covers himself in blood and dirt to look like a zombie and blend in, and manages to get all the way to wherever he was trying to go without attracting its attention

Wait maybe that happened. I feel like maybe it did, definitely it didn't go as well as I'm describing then that guy just doesn't catch a break...
Whereas *you* are about to. Your luck should change. Not anything amazing, but to you, it will be very nice. Just make sure to use this time to climb further toward things you want

Don't be content just cuz you might have a bit nicer life for a while. Never be content, no matter what, but not in a way that makes you frustrated or too perfectionist
>>
Any readers online? Got some question
>>
File: antlers.jpg (131KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
antlers.jpg
131KB, 1024x576px
>>16938342
Sorry for delaying feedback
>you do realize that it mostly depends upon you
Yes and No. The only requirement for disease to be healed is to find a source of it yet i do not have one.
>he is but a shadow of his former self
This is strange
>is this what you shall become
a wild figure with deer horns and surrounded by bestial
calm and apathetic yet cold
or are you the empress and remain as her
Any interpretation on this verse? It's kind of unclear to me why horns and what does it mean to remain as empress because to me she looks practically the same as figure.
>>
File: 1365276193298.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1365276193298.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>16938482
the first verse was not related to reading
it was simply my own opinion
unrelated to the reading
do not pay much heed to it

the shadow is a flicker
something being replaced
or perhaps hidden and obscured
the paladin looked like it was a flicker

look at the tarot cards
the emperor and the empress
but at the same time i think reversed ones fit better
look at the aspects of the two

abandoning the throne
putting something behind
but yet at the same time being destroyed by something uncontrollable
apathy and wildness

the one thing that i did not mention
was that the beast wished to go to the throne
however i am unsure whether it wished to sit upon it
or to resurrect the paladin and perhaps the emperor

go off your throne
go off the things that keep you in comfort
let yourself be destroyed and reborn
this is what you need to do

then you shall be reborn
reborn anew and perhaps stronger
depression will perhaps be overcome then
there is nothing to find in one's comfort zone
>>
File: wellvegetaisdeadgone.png (566KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
wellvegetaisdeadgone.png
566KB, 720x540px
>>16937535
The Devil, Queen of Swords
Your life might be stressing and frustrating and sometimes exciting but mostly feeling wasted etc etc BUT, this is a good thing. You are of so much more use this way!
Your sadness, emptiness, gloom, they aren't some disorder of the mind, but regret about things of that past for the most part and doubt about existence and meaning.
Many people are diagnosed as depressed when it is mostly just issues from their life
I'm not going to try to say depression isn't a psychochemical imbalance, it is, regular depression is, but it seems many people are sad and defeated when they are reasonably OK people with potential to be cool in some way...
darkness can be a healthy thing if you have the right attitude about it...
The problem for you is not the negative emotion, but the things is it associated with, which remind you of failure and weaken you
You may feel dead inside or like the flame of your ambiton's gone out, but you can revive

Hmm, I'm getting a few more cards here, and i havent really defined what the deal is
here, so I think I'll post the second half of your readings in another post when I figure out how to best talk about it...
>>
A question for the readers: how did you get into scrying? Which is the best way to learn?
>>
File: 7.jpg (104KB, 707x720px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
104KB, 707x720px
>>16938511
So basically experience death? Thanks for reading, it was quite interesting feeling like when i was reading i imagined whole process very vividly. Still dont know what beast had antlers but nevermind.
>>
>>16938516
It wasnt something special. I've been always fascinated by it and i returned to scrying (even it's unstable). The best way to learn is trying tarot cards. I'm not saying that's easy or quick to learn but you'll see if you have something. There are various scrying methods but personality for me either using intuition or fire-scrying.
>>
File: giphy3.gif (640KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
giphy3.gif
640KB, 500x368px
>>16938532
indeed
this is why i said the third stage being death
three cards
three forms

the beast makes more sense to me
than perhaps it does for you
but it seems to represent something wild
something from the nature

something that is inevitable in a way
for you cannot escape nature forever
in a sense it fits death quite well
you cannot escape it forever

the empress shall be ripped apart
by the wolves that i saw with the beast
the inevitability itself
death

death sometimes does quite a lot of good for one
just know what to do with it before you initiate it
makes me recall a previous reading
ah, it was indeed a fun one

you go down, but it is up to you how
either you roll down the stairs
or you walk down them in a controlled manner
either way it will happen - either controlled or not

best of luck to you my friend
i hope this will go well for you
it definitely should
but yet still i cannot help but to will and to hope
>>
File: KidVegetaFlashback.Ep.78.DBZ.png (347KB, 1257x714px) Image search: [Google]
KidVegetaFlashback.Ep.78.DBZ.png
347KB, 1257x714px
[Second half of reading]

9 of Cups, The Star, The Moon, Strength
Damn, those are some pretty epic futures. I feel like I shouldn't say spoilers, maybe a story about another like you?

Ok so some guy plays bass, and moves with people from his band to a big city. It's a big opportunity, especially since he felt stuck where he lived before.and yeah its very fun at first, but it gets old, and the band falls apart or stops being fun, and the guy feels like his dreams were betrayed
He no longer trusts himself to dream of new things on a subconscious level, but consciously he is wondering why he can't figure out what to with his life now.
He puts down the bass for the most part, gets a boring job, and hangs out with the friends he has left, trying to make something in this place, and forgetting it was all about the dream.
That guy who i might have known, or might have made up might as well be you, for the similarity of current blocks.
Like him, you have a talent and much, very very much, potential. Like him, you abandoned this mighty potential due to negative associations...

But yeah, you'll get out, you'll pull yourself out of the pit and cut yourself on the sharp rocks lining it, but make it out into a pretty radical amazing place. Maybe a change of physical location would help you like I would help the guy in my story?

Ever thought of traveling to Japan or some other neat country? If you can find 2-4 friends who also has some money saved up and have nothing really tying them to the place either, convince them to get off your asses and go do it.

Do something this adventurous.
Imagine being paralyzed.
You'd wish you had gotten out into the world when you could, instead of moping around.

The world is a huge place, especially for people like you, when they are actually not gloomy, but confident.
Good luck, enjoy being in gloom more, don't forget that you've been quite cool at many times in your life. Remember all those times? Time for more of those times, bro.
>>
Is there anyone doing readings right now? If so, could i get one? Just tell me what info is needed.
>>
>>16938534
Sorry if it's a dumb question but how do you scry tarot cards?

Fire seems interesting, I saw a guy using a glass with water and a candle behind it.
>>
>>16938551
By fire i mean like creating a fireplace and then burning wood the bigger fireplace the better vision. Scrying tarot cards is very individual for every person, Yaldabaoth has mental tarot deck (she shuffles and draw cards inside her head), Thoth has very good symbolic understanding and etc. Just try to understand every card individually, then try to two cards and so on.
>>
File: 1.png (432KB, 767x348px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
432KB, 767x348px
>>16938537
I guess the beast is manifestation of subconsciousness. You can run from others but not from yourself. I have to face my demon by not emerging into business with others (gaining more individuality instead of pleasing people). I think i might be able to understand this vision. Btw one last thing before sinking into subconsciousness - how did empress look?
>>
>>16938558
I guess I could explain my method a bit further. It's really just a focus for me to help me out. I have several decks that I use for this kind of a thing, and I generally don't use the other ones unless I'm doing something fucky like a mindscape or even a soulscape.

Different decks for different queries, after all. Most of them look like things that barely even look like cards. Just decks of white/black slabs. Sometimes I see the images from the deck that I've grown to use, but that's incredibly rare.

It's all fun as hell, not going to lie. I, however, have never tried to scry actual, physical tarot cards before. Perhaps I should?
>>
File: 1446812597993.png (901KB, 896x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1446812597993.png
901KB, 896x1198px
>>16938551
I prefer to have candles, but I don't like buying candles, so I don't have candles. End of story
Being able to have full darkness would be ideal to me, but it would be a pain to block out all sources of light in my room

Idk i would just do scrying like normal and go fish for a card. Not so complex. There is no best method. Maybe the one you're talking about is thematically appropriate, what with the elemental magix, but its no better than whatever method you might come up with, if it works for you better.

I advise a crystal ball, mirror or something like that and near darkness, starlight and moonlight would be best, fire light too, water in a cool looking bowl.

If you're so into fire, fire is great, one of these best things for scrying. Eh maybe I'm biased; fire's my favorite of the 4 classical elements

Just remember its not everything and that most people have at least a few different styles that work for them. Keep testing things out until you find what works best, but you know that

>>16937597
Ugh man I don't really know what to say here
Yeah, not really comfortable talking about it right now to be honest desu

Instead...
I feel like there was a creative thing lately that you gave up on some. Maybe you took a music class somewhere and dropped it in favor of other classes. Something like that.
What creative stuff are you neglecting?
>>
>>16938581
Why not, it's 2015 already.
>>
File: 1365680868973.gif (909KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1365680868973.gif
909KB, 500x495px
>>16938568
glad to see that you make sense of this
it always makes more sense to the querent
than it does to the reader
you sound more right to me

the empress was a brown haired lady
long straight hair
a crown upon her head
a scepter of royalty in another hand

my appearances shall not give you anything
they never seem to have a meaning
besides the few deeper ones
but yet again - best of luck

to the solitude i go
farewell to the thread i say
a fun time i had
so long until next time i see
>>
>>16938583
hey umm could i get a general reading please?

female, libra
>>
File: tumblr_nduh1p3cOS1tu0hbzo1_500.gif (966KB, 432x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nduh1p3cOS1tu0hbzo1_500.gif
966KB, 432x239px
>>16937708
>>16937730
The trusted rebel

>>16938588
Yeah totally
I got 4 to get to b4 you, so don't expect it to be super soon.
Link to my post here >>16937526
>>
I don't know who to reply.. But i am an Aquarius, male, brown eyes, born in 1993, word that describes me..? I feel bigger but still lost..

My question is: what is going to happen with Sarah and i?
>>
>>16938593
no problem, thank you.

blue-green eyes, brown hair, female

personality, umm i talk too much when i'm comfortable or face to face but i don't talk at all when i'm uncomfortable or new, i'm kinda both shy and social, i guess

i love jack white (not fictional sorry)
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (108KB, 636x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
108KB, 636x638px
Anyone of you guys want to try to make a reading based on my music?
https://soundcloud.com/mitrizu
>>
>>16938598
I can add more info just let me know
>>
File: 1412026994919.jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
1412026994919.jpg
10KB, 280x180px
>>16938593
The trusted rebel is the best one
>>
>>16937597
>>16938583
I took an android game programming book.
I have not found the will or the time to start reading it
>>
File: Sigmar.jpg (103KB, 598x537px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmar.jpg
103KB, 598x537px
>>16938635
Also i forgot my character
>>
>>16937526
blue-green eyes, brown hair, female

personality, umm i talk too much when i'm comfortable or face to face but i don't talk at all when i'm uncomfortable or new, i'm kinda both shy and social, i guess

i love jack white (not fictional sorry)
>>
>>16938635
There you go then, do that. Simple. Prince of Wands and Knight of Swords say that creation is good for you, and so is specialized knowledge
That's it, nothing complex; your path is very clear-cut

____
Sorry a lot of time somehow passed without me realizing it
I guess I'll do some more of those readings, maybe all of them, before i go to bed
Definitely can't respond to anything after that post though, sorry ask someone else if you're just getting here
>>
>>16938667

Can I please get a reading?

Male, 23, pisces, in a confusing (right now) relationship
>>
File: Hewl-green-tankie.jpg (193KB, 435x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hewl-green-tankie.jpg
193KB, 435x450px
>>16937526
Female, thin, blue grey eyes, brown hair dyed red. Average height.
Smart, artistic, nervous, often shy, occasionally bold.
What I would like to know most is what is in the cards regarding love. Specifically, I feel that C is the man I'm supposed to be with, and I'm not sure whether to hold onto that hope or just give up..I was told by a someone roughly ten years ago that I'd have two great real loves in my life. Already encountered the first years ago, and I do feel C is the second.
>>
Shit, didn't see reader is done taking requests. I'm >>16938684 with Tank Girl picture if anyone would like to do a reading for me.
>>
>>16938684
>>16938691
>Female, thin, blue grey eyes, brown hair dyed red. Average height.
Smart, artistic, nervous, often shy, occasionally
>love

Marry me.
>>
I know this /x/ not /pol/ but can any of you readers do a "do I need to prepare for a war in Europe" reading or something? This is edging people over here and I'm not sure if I need to prepare or bail out of here.
>>
>>16938696
If this thing, I'm hoping for doesn't pan out fairly soon, I accept.
>>
File: kaworu-02.jpg (222KB, 1920x815px) Image search: [Google]
kaworu-02.jpg
222KB, 1920x815px
>>16938667
I'm queueing up for a reading

-Male, tall, skinny, sharp face, blue/green eyes, short brown hair, childish face i guess, no beard
-Pretty passive, caring, depressed some times but i try not to show it, funny

I'd like a love reading

Umm, recently i got in touch with 2 sisters(both blonde, blue eyes), to make it short, the oldest is interested in me, but it's not mutual.
The problem is the youngest, wich i'm interested in. We've been hanging for a couple of months, great connection. She had a boyfriend but recently dumped him, and some things happened between us.
I'd like a reading about her. It's been really hard to understand what's going on inside his head, i think a reading would help bring clarity to the whole situation
>>
>>16938701
Rad. Sounds like this "C" character has given you some signs in the past that things won't work out in the long run.

What colors did you want to pick out for our wedding? Also, we gotta send out invitations. I know it's rather sudden, but the sooner the better I think.
>>
Hey /div/, I have a request/question.

Would any of you be comfortable doing a reading on someone other than myself, provided I give you nearly any information you want?

The reason being that I am somewhat gifted in this area myself. Nothing super impressive, I'm not really amazing or anything. However this is a reading I don't feel comfortable doing myself, because of personal bias, and because of failed attempts due to interference from the subject's nature.

I can give you any details and information you'd want concerning the subject and my interest in getting a reading on the subject. I just really need to get a clear view of this situation.
>>
>>16938598
If could please do a reading based on this i would be forever grateful.
>>
>>16938684

marry me pls

>>16938696
>>16938712

GO AWAY
>>
File: 1417616584148.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1417616584148.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>16938696
>>16938759
The thirst is real.
>>
>>16938712
I require mint green. Also, please don't pull a George and get cheap invitations with toxic glue.
>>
File: ask me anything.gif (485KB, 245x257px) Image search: [Google]
ask me anything.gif
485KB, 245x257px
zzzWhat? Imawake

>>16938114
Temperance
Keep your cool these next two weeks. Your patience and mood will be tested quite a bit, but if you remain calm, good things will happen

Prince of Wands
Make sure to keep on track toward a more ideal academic, financial, and social life.
You already know what you should be doing there, so I'm not going to be annoying and point that shit out. You'll be fine. You get better, in the future, and it all starts around this time, but isn't really noticeable until next year rolls around, if you keep a good mood most of the time and stay productive.
You problems won't go away, but you will become more well adjusted to them and less self conscious, which is funny because most people talking to you don't think you're self-conscious at all, which is probably the idea haha
And no I'm not going to reveal my Magician tricks right now

>>16937614
8 of Cups --> The Universe
It's going to be good, but first it'll be very bad. Bad and and uncertain. Later on, you'll get what you want in terms of a reasonable dream career given your aptitudes. It'll be hard, but somehow you struggle through and get to a place where you're a somewhat significant human I suppose. You can attain to semi-greatness if you'd like. That'd certainly be more interesting, and you have some talent. Probably the best thing you got going for you is your restlessness, your thirst for answers and meaning. Im going off to sleep, in 10 to 11 hours I'll be back and I'll give you a bit more of an explanation, if you want

>>16938166
4 of Disks
You gotta be more secure and mature, and the best way I can think is a job of some kind. Even like a really part time volunteer thing...
When you're more secure you'll become more comfortable with yourself, or is it the other way around?

Medium-near future
Hanged Man, Lovers, Queen of Disks
Suffering, love/acceptance, sensibleness/maturity

>>16938196
7 of Wands, Queen of Swords
Coordinating people in a proffesional creative setting? Unclear
>>
>>16938809
Gravity Falls anon here. Yes please, more explanation will be much appreciated. Thanks for the time, hope you get a good night's rest.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 600x1058px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 600x1058px
Hey /div/, how doin'?

So, as per usual, I'm too busy to divine. But I will be lurking to chat divination practice and theory.

My words may fall on the deaf ears of the more experienced readers; but n00bs might be interested in some pointers.

Mark your calendars though, Wednesday is a New Moon - and you can bet I'll be divining around then!

Also, there was an Anon wondering about the LHP. If they are still around, I'll be able to provide sauce for them and anyone who is interested. Best wishes.
>>
>>16938855
I'm not the original LHP anon, I'm the noob who has no idea where to begin. Sauce would be great, thank you so much.
>>
>>16938855
>>16938866
Forgot to mention: I'm currently in the middle of reading Liber Null. Went in completely blind, idk if this is a good introductory reading material or what, but yeah.
>>
Hi all.

Requesting a reading for a written exam that I had today in a math-ish field. I feel I'm on the verge of not passing, so it's exciting for me.

My question is: Will I pass this exam?

Name: Gustav
Zodiac: Cancer

Cheers
>>
>>16938855
>>16938855
What are our views on karma?
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 800x516px
>>16937526
5'7, Hispanic, medium hair, brown eyes, somewhat built from calthetics.

Jolly nature, can be bold when I choose too. Conflicted when comes to decision making but I know I can makes things simple for myself.

How do I stop prematurely ejaculating when I think of/am near the girl I love?
>>
File: 1436934310700.jpg (11KB, 346x247px) Image search: [Google]
1436934310700.jpg
11KB, 346x247px
>>16938954
dude that's not for a reading, you need >>>/adv/
>>
>>16938929
Your views on karma*
>>
File: image.jpg (575KB, 900x1176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
575KB, 900x1176px
>>16938872
> reading Liber Null
>introductory
Yeah, I wouldn't into Chaos magick as a beginner.

>>16938966
>karma

Hard to say. Does everything tally up? Is everything tit for tat?

Somethings? Oh sure. Others? Not so much.
>>
File: 1446765496700.gif (874KB, 273x415px) Image search: [Google]
1446765496700.gif
874KB, 273x415px
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>16938702
still up
>>
File: 1446782458513.jpg (289KB, 1024x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1446782458513.jpg
289KB, 1024x1052px
Anyone doing readings? I need some insight with something :)
>>
>>16939008
>>16939019
I'm not currently reading; See
>>16938855
>>
>>16939024

What a bummer :(
>>
>>16935412
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but fuck it.

Yesterday I had two experiences right before falling asleep and waking up where I felt like my consciousness and intention where completely in sync if that makes sense. It was as if my mind and the material world became the same thing. I know this was very vague, but if anyone understands the concept I'm talking about and could explain a bit more to me I would appreciate it.
>>
>>16938855
Do you have any tips on how to actually interpret the cards?
>>
>>16938855
What kind of magical works are good to do on a new moon?
>>
>>16939038
Also maybe they're different phenomena but the only other time where I've experienced this to my knowledge is when I was walking home without a care in the world, I picked an apple from a tree and while I was eating it everything was at peace. When I got into that state though a girl who I had been thinking a lot about pulled up into the alley I was in and walked up to me. She said a bunch of fucked up shit relating to the divine that I don't want to go into now but the point I'm trying to make is that when I was completely focused on something irrelevant and nothing else mattered I believe my inner intentions and wants manifested themselves in reality. Am I incorrect in this understanding of events? When I forgot about what I wanted and it didn't matter, it came.
>>
>>16939019
Depending on your query, I may or may not be able to do it in like two hours. What's up?
>>
>>16939001
what's your suggested reading material/s for a beginner?
>>
>>16939051
Oh it's not urgent.

I just got some form of job proposal and I'll like to get some advice/info.

My readings were not that great but I don't think they were terrible either. So I'll rather get someone else opinion on the matter.
>>
>>16938598
My name is trevor
>>
File: Hans.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hans.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>16936804
>It's OK Anons, we all will die someday. Trust me, I predicted this ;^)
Nyahaha
>>
>>16939037
What's up? Tell me anyways; and I might be able to help in some manner.

>>16939038
>life is but a dream
The sooner you realize this, the better.

>>16939040
>how do you interpret anything

Kek. Each card has specific meanings. They also specific meanings inverted. I'd point you to study material, but I'm extremely busy right now.
>>
>>16939192

Well today I got a proposal in my job to take part in some form of webpage that my boss is playing to do.

Overall is a win win situation for me since I'll make more money from comisions.

But oddly enough my cards point to some form of disagreement I am going to get with my co workers and other stuff.

As said I don't think Its terrible but would like to get more insight from another reading since I feel like I might be making wrong interpretations my self... They point out something I fear so yeah... It might be all in my head.

Any help would be apriciated :P
>>
File: downloadfile-5.jpg (612KB, 2020x2020px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-5.jpg
612KB, 2020x2020px
See I just did another reading and seems to point out the similar.

I asked how this job will turn out.

Pic related. Its a truth spread.
>>
>>16939229
I know you are busy but could you potentially help me out when free with my query? It's really important that I figure this out..
>>16938598
>>
>>16938598

Ok I'll make it short (busie)

It seems that you are over worrying too much. I'm guessing this is an romantic relationship right?

My advice is not to worry to much. Contradictorely enough I'll have to ask. Are your worries related to a third person? Someone that might be gettin between you and her?
>>
>>16939229
What tarot is that? It's pretty.
>>
>>16939255
Nope, well we just split up due to recent finding out of cheating and other stuff...but another anon gave me a reading saying sarah and I would have a good ending and a long relationship ( never specified what kind of relationship as he logged off).
>>
File: layers-big.jpg (46KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
layers-big.jpg
46KB, 550x778px
Whoever's willing to do a reading for me, will be cool as fuck.

Tell me what you need from me.
>>
>>16939275

Well as far as I can tell it seems good.

The cheating person might be a problem though (and yes a cheating person is what I meant by a 3rd person) I'll be more specific another time.

Sorry.
>>
>>16939292
I know about them already know. Can I just know if her and I will have a good ending or is fixing it out of the question? Thank you though...seriously..
>>
>>16939266
Rider Wait. The picture is from an App i use called Galaxy Tarot.

And yes the app works for readings too. it is as accurate as a deck but less flexible since you can only work with some spreads.

Overall a great app. but still, cards are better just because you can work more things with them.
>>
>>16939298
sure but you'll have to wait (thats why i say another time)

probably in an hour or two... maybe more i don't really know.
>>
>>16939319
If you want you can just email it to me. [email protected]
Again thank you so much.. I'm so lost..
>>
>>16939047
Evocation, prayer, divination, etc.

>>16939080
The pic I posted is a good one. I picked up this pic
>pic related
From somewhere here on /x/. It's a good Hermetism/Hermeticism one
>grandfather of western occultism
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 960x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 960x1920px
>>16939353
>pic related
>>
>>16939353
are curses more likely to go right or wrong on a new moon?
>>
>>16939359
Depends. Are planning to perform any rituals on the new moon? Are you into Theurgy?
>>
>>16939364
I'm building a ritual around the work and trying to get the timing right. I don't have much experience with Theurgy. What were you thinking?
>>
>>16939359

Magick isn't real anon :^)
>>
>>16939371
>>>/omg/
:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 500x294px
>>16939367
Hehe, what - are you gonna come join me?!

>>16939371
>>16939377
>diviners who don't practice magick or the occult
Oh! Kek, I get it. You trolls, you.
>>
>>16939386
>are you gonna come join me?!
Maybe, baby. What you doing Wednesday night? ;)
>>
>>16939386
>>16939386

I don't think divination is really that related to Magick or at least not as much as people think It is.

For me it's more related to some form of fate. When something is going to happen everything will point towards that direction.

Even Scrying works the same Ihmo.

Jokes aside I do believe in the paranormal/supernatural, but I don't believe in what people claim to know.

That Said what do I know? I haven't read anything of the subject but the fact that the occult... But I think the name fits completely
>>
>>16939386

Any book I should read to understand the basics of Magick? One in specific (not interested in practicing, just to be informed)
>>
>>16939462
Evening. Any readers around available to do readings? :)
>>
>>16939575

Not right now sorry. Perhaps in an hour if I get less bussie :P
>>
>>16939593
If you would be so kind, should you find time.
This is me:
>>16938923
I'm patient, no worries. :D
>>
File: 1444855812899.jpg (24KB, 294x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444855812899.jpg
24KB, 294x300px
Why is /div/ so dead lately? Where is Toth? or BV? ;(
>>
File: 4653.jpg (48KB, 735x480px) Image search: [Google]
4653.jpg
48KB, 735x480px
Hello, since it doesnt seem like any readers are online right now, does anyone has any tips on doing self reading?
>>
>>16939639
Perhaps we'll have better luck in the

NEW THREAD:
>>16939691
>>
>>16939698
Oh shit, you made one right after I did. I posted from my phone, so I don't know if I can delete mine. Can you delete yours?
>>
>>16939705
Ye
>>
>>16939353
Thanks man
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.