[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that none of our thoughts belong to us,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
When did you realize that none of our thoughts belong to us, that they are being fed to us via an astral net. without it we would just be grunting, dumb cavemen. humans are literally connected to an internet
>>
>>16932998
Not really.
Our thoughts are all apart of a collective consciousness far beyond what we humans can label as an"Astral net".
It exceeds significantly beyond our meaningless words and thoughts into something beyond our comprehension.
Pure energy and information
>>
>>16932998
And lots of spirits are trolling the fuck out of us.
>>
>>16932998
David Icke is full of shit. I thought of this idea before for a sci-fi tabletop campaign lol, its just con artist bringing new age bullshit to the gullible masses, a seemingly common group on this board.
>>
>>16932998
You are insane
>>
>>16932998
OP, if you aren't around 14 you need to rethink your outlook on reality. That being said, even for a 14 year old this shit is bonkers.
>>
>>16934655
>>16934617
desu im right. I only discovered objectively this is correct after taking amphetimates.

>>16933012
yep
>>
>>16932998
Astral net? Okay let me look up how to make consitrated dark matter

Nope.

Check your Facts
>>
>>16934331
I admire your honesty.
>>
>>16932998

I realize right before falling to sleep...I literally sense a cloud hanging over me putting thoughts/ideas into my head...a vast internet of thoughtspace exists...I'm not sure which thoughts are really my own..i guess none of them are
>>
In my early 20s while laying in bed stoned as all hell on hash and weed, in a state between sleeping and awake I had a sort of epiphany. I had this thought or something that all consciousness was connected, that perceived dieties were just a way to label the embodiment of the feelings and actions of specific thoughts and emotions in the universal consciousness that we considered god. For instance aphrodite was feelings of love and ares was war and aggression etc. To further the theory, we were given material life to experience as many things as possible and bring it back to the universal consciousness.
>>
>>16936071
This
>>
>>16936076
Meditation helps sort this out. Kind of disconnect then just watch your thoughts happen, identify which ones are automatic and difficult to stop from happening, notice how they're different from intentional thoughts you have.

All that stuff is where your creativity and inspiration comes from too, though, so you may not want to get rid of everything. Question every thought and ponder whether it is a positive influence or not. Exercise is a good way to practice this because everyone gets the ideas about quitting early, and giving up. They are the most evil thoughts which must be destroyed.
>>
>>16932998
Weird, but crazy as well
>>
it can happen to anyone. Maybe it could be you.
We will never know.
Are we alone?
I was sleeping in my house waiting for my parents to come home from a reunion with their friends.
I was half asleep and have awaken.
Things seemed too quite around me which was weird but also peaceful.
I stayed in a small room, with a window cracked open small enough to let the cool air wave around me.
It seemed like a normal night. But things got weird when... (CONT)?
>>
>>16932998
I've been on the astral net. funky place.
>>
>>16936112
Yup.
>>
>>16932998
no all my thoughts were definitely my own
this is a theory for mindless keks
>>
Not all our thought come to us from the astral, but it is a big influence, particularly for those of us who aren't very developed. Not wanting to get into a spiritual superiority trip, but lets face it there are some pretty dense people on the planet. Look at the mob mentality in crowds, football matches, etc.

Two particular experiences I had with this on a bigger scale. The morning the news of Princess Diana's death broke. Sunday morning, in bed with gf, 10am news. "Death of Diana, Princess of Wales, yada yada blah." I have no love for her whatsoever, just another over-priviledged rich tart, couldn't care less if she was alive or dead. But I felt this welling up of grief, which I realised wasn't mine; it was coming from 'out there', all the other people hearing the news and getting caught up in this mass hysteria.Which it was. Britain went mental for weeks afterwards. Anyway, I 'unhooked' myself from this feeling. As soon as I realised it wasn't mine, I could put a space in between it and me. Never touched me after that.

Second time was 2001. Went to the USA in March. Had-a-nice-time.jpg. Went again in early October, omfg everything-is-shock.gif. It was palpable, as soon as I got off the plane, the whole atmosphere was buzzing with this shared shock.

It's useful to keep a sense of what is being shared around out there.
>>
>>16934819
So you based the shit you believe in in what the dancing lights told you while you were passed out drooling in a basement in some junkies shithole house?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.