[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm writing a story about aliens abducting two people. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 7sbMVfX.jpg (12KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
7sbMVfX.jpg
12KB, 500x381px
I'm writing a story about aliens abducting two people. What are some cruel experiments they can to on them?
>>
>>16932749
Remove their ecolymbrium (the thing I between your brain) and force feed them moonshine
>>
>>16932749
They could pull a Jeff Dahmer and inject different substances into people's brains in an attempt to create semi-somnambulistic zombie sex slaves.
>>
>>16932749
Put em in a zoo and make em fuck.
>>
https://youtu.be/vxeBHUZpAo0?t=2m20s
>>
Fill the scrotum with centipedes to test its life-sustaining qualities.
>>
File: 1431539061244.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431539061244.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>16932749
Reflexology.
>>
>>16932749
I don't think that aliens could make stupid jackass shit for the lulz. I mean I can't imagine an alien civilization saying "we traveled over 9000 light years to rape some hillbilies with a rake and watch them bleed"

So, make the experiments cruel but "useful" like the stuff the nazis and the japanese made with the POW's

-Experiments to test human resistance to pressure, altitude, decompression, radiation, etc

-transplant of foreing tissue and organs, also machines. From taking the brain out of one character, keep him alive and putting him on other creature / inside a machine

-pathogen resistance, like testing a virus like Ebola on a human, take the person near death, cure him and start with another virus

or just plain psychological torture, like erasing memories, changing personalities, making them do stuff they will never do, twisting their morals and boundaries
>>
File: alcoholic1.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic1.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
>>16932749
make them mods on /x/ forcing them to read shitty threads all day long
>>
>>16932749
sharpie in pooper
>>
I had a dream about this years ago. I know I've posted this before but I suppose it'd be good to do it here.

I'm not sure whether I was supposed to be the person in the dream or just spectating. What happened was that there was a war between this alien species and humanity. I don't really remember what they looked like, maybe shaggy brown fishy people or something.

I had been a pilot or spaceship commander who had been captured and brought to one of their cities. It didn't seem any different than Earth. Maybe it was a way of telling me it was Earth, idk. The aliens performed various experiments on me. What they were other than at one point filling me with a fluid that caused me to inflate somewhat, I don't recall much. Maybe exercise torture, maybe mind shatterers like what happened to me next. It wasn't so much to inflict extreme pain as to learn more and to make everything hopeless.

As per their plans I became more akin to a caveman or rabid dog at this point, forgetting all I knew. I'd look out at the golden sky amidst all the buildings and feel only sadness. I dreampt that I was in front of the large main window as the windowbars flew out into a blue sky with clouds beneath. I followed. Even though I knew I was still imprisoned it was one of the most beautiful moments I've ever had in a dream.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.