[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal seekers of /X/ What equipment do you use/recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Mini job.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mini job.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Paranormal seekers of /X/
What equipment do you use/recommend for paranormal investgation/detection?
I am an absolute newfag to this and am kindly reaching out for advice.
>>
File: HOLY SHIT.gif (292KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY SHIT.gif
292KB, 300x168px
>>16932544
I'm a poorfag so I just use a camera, tablet, and use a notepad to write down what's going on. Though I haven't been to that many haunted places.
[spoiler] I once was going to goto a old hospital that treated Tuberculosis, but I don't own any sort of gas mask so I didn't go [/spoiler]
>>
>>16932697
Have you ever caught anything? don't b gay
>>
>>16932544
Just take a fuck load of drugs till you go crazy n youll see all the paranormal shit you wanna see
>>
>>16932713
dont forget the blowjobs
>>
>>16932708
I went to a bridge once called the Cry Baby Bridge, where a bunch of rumors were made up about deaths. I heard a girl whispering here and there and a baby cry. But that's about it.
>>
File: 1445719296293.jpg (350KB, 1376x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445719296293.jpg
350KB, 1376x800px
Op here, I have a digital camera and a audio recorder.
Just want tips on other useable equipment and its purpose.
Money is no object btw. I'm willing to get more expensive equipment if I believe its worth the cost.
>>
>>16932747
ah were they talking about YOU?!
>>
File: 2 spooky.gif (811KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
2 spooky.gif
811KB, 360x360px
>>16932790
>>
File: required.jpg (3KB, 146x117px) Image search: [Google]
required.jpg
3KB, 146x117px
>>16932544
It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
>>
File: More.png (823KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
More.png
823KB, 1600x900px
>>16932807
This is needed, yes.
>>
>>16932544
I have that same EMF detector....it's junk.

Have 2 sony handycams with IR.
Voice recorders.
Two motion detectors.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good IR booster? The handycams range sucks outdoors.
>>
>>16932793
don't be mad bro
>>
>>16932879
Op here I don't have any of the items in the pic. It was just a random online pic
>>
>>16932544

I'm just going to be using a digital camcorder myself, I figure if a place is truly haunted physical poltergeist is easy to catch on camera without any special equipment, and EVPs can still be caught via the camera's microphone.

I do think there is something to EM detectors but are they a necessity? I'm not sure. Most everything else used in ghost investigations seems more for the convenience of viewers than the researchers, although nightvision would be cool in case you miss some poltergeist or object movement in the dark.
>>
>>16932544
I still don't understand who decided that all of that stuff works to detect ghosts. We don't even know what the actual properties of ghosts are, therefore we don't know how they will effect anything else. It's like deciding that you're going to look for Bigfoot with a hairdryer and a taco shell.
>>
>>16933127
Op here, That's why I'm asking for advice as for what's useful.
>>
Anyone have any experience with rf and emf detectors?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.