[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real life necromancer here, close to achieving the form of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: me irl.jpg (55KB, 400x686px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
55KB, 400x686px
Real life necromancer here, close to achieving the form of a lich.
Ask me anything.
>>
>>16932235
which make more competent servants, zombies or skeletons?
>>
u fucked a corpse?
>>
>>16932244
It really matters how much effort and time you put into reanimating them. The corpse's brain puts no amount of intelligence into the servant, so how decayed the corpse is doesn't really matter for competence. Zombies have less of a habit of falling apart on the job, but god they smell like shit.
>>16932245
Only twice, and only after reanimating.
>>
how dose it feel to live in ego. completely depended or the approval of others to feel good about yourself?
>>
How do you life with yourself and your shitty roleplaying? Did mommy not give you your tendies today?
>>
So if you resurrect a skeleton can they walk? And if so how does it walk is it rigid or is it like sort of clumsy and loosley jointed... If you know what I mean?
>>
>>16932265
brutal
>>
>>16932267
Yes, skeletons can walk. They are a bit shaky and loosely moving, although less so if you put more time into the resurrection. The reason for that is because human skeletons have some holes and spaces in them to allow movement, so they're held together with magic that makes their joints sort of floaty.
>>
>>16932254
When you fucked them, were they coherent or mostly living flesh sacks?
>>
>>16932284
They were coherent, and they were pretty vocal too. I stopped because of the weird ass sex groans. They felt pretty good but I couldn't get past the noises.
>>
>>16932282
rp b8 skeletons don't exist
>>
I like RPs. we should have more of them.
>>
sweet bruh, what RP game you playing? what's your level?
>>
Is there a limit to how many undead servants you can have? If so, is it draining to have so many out at once?
>>
>>16932333
Trips confirmed.
>>
>>16932360
They've got a sort of "battery" of magic. Once it runs out, they start draining from you directly. It can get taxing if you have a lot of them, but I usually don't need my servants that long in the first place.
>>16932333
Real life
I wish it were an RP game, some games make necromancy look a lot cooler than it turned out to be.
>>
>>16932370
Fuck off. Necromancy isn't used to make zombies.
>>
>>16932376
Well, not exclusively. It's also used to make other sorts of undead constructs, to talk to dead people, and to curse people.
Oh, and to become a lich.
>>
>>16932235
How did you start? What got you into necromancy?
>>
>>16932393
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a robot. You know, dumb kid shit. But I eventually realized that robots live forever, and that's pretty cool. I also realized immortality technology like that probably won't come in my lifetime, and so I decided to instead focus on becoming a lich so I can live forever.
>>
>>16932235
Are you close to achieving the form of a lich yet?
>>
>>16932386
>to talk to dead people
This is the only one that's true, with the possible exception of lichdom, but if you were on that path you wouldn't be posting about it on the fucking internet.
>>
>>16932449
>Implying asshole necromancers like me who want to rape nature with immortality don't brag about it online
get real, loser.
>>16932447
æ
>>
Can You provide visual proof?
>>
>>16932427
I guess I'm more asking what you learned first or where you learned it
>>
>>16932456
Oh, sorry to have misinterpreted your question.
My dad was a wizard, and he kept all of his shit in journals in his basement. Turns out he knew some necromancy, so I made off with all he had on the subject.
>>
>>16932453
Have fun getting tracked down and killed by Ivan, then, dipshit.
>>
Can you tell us anything you've learned about necromancy?
>>
File: Rattles.png (259KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rattles.png
259KB, 480x480px
>>16932454
Here's a photo of my favorite minion
>>16932475
I don't know who Ivan is.
>>16932480
If you mean how to perform it, trade secret and such. I have learned, however, that it's a lot less evil than advertised. I was kind of a dick before I started, so not much changed about me really. Maybe it'll be different when I'm a lich though. Oh, also, preserving bodies for minions is REALLY important. Dry bones snap easily and fall apart, and zombies smell really awful. Mummification is the way to go.
>>
>>16932467
I've always wanted to become a pyromancer or at least hone pyrokenesis skills. Curious as to how much your father knew on those subjects.
>>
>>16932489
>I don't know who Ivan is.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Koschei_the_Deathless
>>
>>16932490
I'm not quite sure, it was a long time ago. Someone bought his house a few years back and I'm sure they wouldn't just let me come in and go in their basement, that is if the shit my dad wrote is still even down there. I do wish I'de grabbed a bit more than I was looking for, though. He had a gold mine down there and I just capitalized on necromancy rather than all the other shit.
>>16932494
Why would he be after me? I didn't kill his wife or some shit, and I'm sure as hell not locked up and chained in his house.
>>
>>16932266
Is that English?
>>
>>16932498
It's a euphamism. Do you think you're the only person who can do things most people can't? Do you think none of them care about people like you desecrating corpses and fucking with souls?
>>
>>16932517
Boohoo, muh dead bodies and souls.
The people are already fucking dead, crybaby. The worst that could be done to them has already been done. What's the matter with making their bodies do some housework? Is the CIA gonna bust down my door and arrest me for it?
>>
>>16932489
lol are you joking with this pic right?
>>
>>16932541
No, that one really is my favorite.
>>
>>16932547
Can you provide a better proof?
>>
>>16932553
Tell me what you have in mind then, I'll try to accommodate.
>>
>>16932556
I don't have anything in mind actually.
But honestly necromance is something I always admired, but I'm too coward. You got any tips for me?
>>
YOURE ALL FUCKING RETARDS EVERYONE ASKING QUESTIONS UYOU FUCKING SUCKJESUS FCKING CHRIST STOP JUST STOP PLEASE
>>
>>16932235
How giant a faggot are you? How dark is your mom's basement?
>>
>>16932572
Don't be afraid of what people say. There's nothing evil about necromancy, it's just stigmatized because keeping bodies in the ground is what normal people like to do. You won't turn evil or into an old withered man or anything. The worst thing to fear is diseases from bodies, which can be prevented by proper bodily protection. There's also the stench of dead humans, which is significant but you get used to it. That's about all there is to be afraid of.
I'd say the biggest tip I can give is, don't get too invested in the idea of "abominations". Flesh golems seemed really fun at first but they take so long to make and they do so little more than a normal dead thrall that it's just not worth it. If you wanna dig up someone you hated and give them the head of a pig or something, though, it's a good way to desecrate bodies.
>>16932583
Someone's jealous that he won't be given eternal life any time soon. Get working now and maybe you'll be a immortal before you're 70.
>>
>>16932599
MAKE A VIDEO OF YOUR GHOSTS AND GHOULS UR MAKING FUCKWIT AND POST IT

in fact
GO REPORT THIS TO SCIENTISTS AROUND THE WORLD AND INTRODUCE MAGIC TO THE HUMAN RACE, YOU'LL BE PRAISED AND MADE RICH FOR DEFYING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS
>>
>>16932572
Oh yeah, one last tip, NEVER make a thrall of a fat person. They're fucking putrid when they decay.

That's all for now, I might be back tomorrow but I gotta get to work on some stuff. You've been a good crowd though, thanks for the time.

>>16932604
Jealous fag who isn't a lich lol
>>
>>16932607
but you arent a lich

liches arent real

they were made up in DND some dozens of years ago

its fantasy
not real
stop
stop it
just stop
please
fucking stop

years from now youre going to think back and go 'wow, i really just pretended to be a wizard, and got a bunch of schizophrenics to believe me and ask me questions about wizardry' and youre going to feel bad.
>>
File: smug anime person.jpg (136KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime person.jpg
136KB, 560x570px
>>16932612
>DND invented liches
>>
>>16932614
the definition of lich hes roleplaying as originates from DND

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lich
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.