[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/. So I heard about people who can channel Higher/Other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: kzOYYat.gif (4MB, 519x730px) Image search: [Google]
kzOYYat.gif
4MB, 519x730px
Hi /x/. So I heard about people who can channel Higher/Other Dimensional Energy through their hands such that if they were to put their hand over your heart - not needing to touch the body - then quickly your heart would start to glow from the inside out with this pleasing and definite warmth. This also working with other parts of the body eg. the stomach etc. Once gained then the person with this ability does not need to do anything to initiate this channeling, it is automatic and continuous.

What will happen to you if you receive this Energy isn't easy to explain succinctly but ultimately it would be beneficial on a number of different levels.

So, I was curious if /x/ had heard if this was an ability shared by others and also what it thinks is actually going on, where is the warmth really coming from for example?
>>
>>16932127
>people who can channel Higher/Other Dimensional Energy
This sounds like thaumaturgy being shoehorned into a new age worldview.
>>
>>16932155
-
No shoehorning going on it's actually a thing. Some people can do it, regardless of what its called or which `system ` its supposed to be.
>>
>>16932127
Some people on here will for sure know about this, it's just a question of getting them at the right time.
>>
>>16932170
>it's actually a thing.
I'm not exactly debating that, but what actually happens is fairly important.
>>
>>16932195
>but what actually happens is fairly important.

Of course, and part of my point in starting the thread was to find out what actually is going on when it is possible to make someones heart glow like that. Also, I am sure it has been a Thing since long before the word thaumaturgy was invented or the phrase New Age was coined.

Re: the ability then I heard it was possible for someone experienced in it to confer the ability on another person (under certain conditions).
>>
File: tumblr_nrgwwslGzx1t5qzjxo1_540.jpg (169KB, 335x807px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrgwwslGzx1t5qzjxo1_540.jpg
169KB, 335x807px
>>16932127
I can do this.
>>
>>16932236
-
Hi anon. Do you mind me asking then; how did you come by this ability? Born with it? Conferred? Learnt? And do you know anyone else who has it?
>>
>>16932127
The laying on of hands, `In Christian churches, this practice is used as both a symbolic and formal method of invoking the Holy Spirit. `
>>
Semikhah.
>>
>>16932222
>it was possible for someone experienced in it to confer the ability on another person
I'm highly suspicious of this claim. All "energy " comes from somewhere, and none of it is unclaimed.
>>
>a place of absolute darkness was prepared, a place to which light could in no manner be admitted. Into it went two priests of the sons of Heth and two of the Holy Ones from the congregation, the king and two attendants, and Amos. Then, while the king and his attendants watched, they saw the Holy Ones radiate a light that lit up the whole darkness, so that the faces of all became visible. The priests of the sons of Heth remained in darkness, for their spirits were feeble things without power. This is the test of true illumination.
~Kolbrin, Chapter 3: Book of the Sons of Fire
>>
>>16932302
-
Here's how it went: Person A met Person B, who had this Ability, and it has to be said, many others. Person B then proceeded to perform a series of Healings and also what could be called Cosmic Pimping sessions on Person A, and after a while the `handwarmth` ability started coming through, but only intermittently.

After one particular session though then the handwarmth thing became permanent. Person A did not have to study or anything like that to gain this, it was all as a result of the Healings. So how does that sound?
>>
>>16932380
Still duious. There are entities that control these powers, they're the ones who determine whether or not people can use them.
>>
>>16932257
Show the way, learned, and born with it. I know six other people who should be able to do it although I've never seen it personally. just know they can. I reckon you've met or seen someone who can do it although its impossible to notice unless you can do it or have heard tell of them doing it or have had it done to you by one.
>>
>>16932380
Same person as >>16932380. There wouldn't be any kind of training, for sure, but person A should not gain powers from person B. Most sources of power make deals with people who want power, and would never agree to allowing that person to hand out power as they saw fit.
>>
>>16932390
Yes, and that's exactly what happened; this person always says that the Power does not belong to h--, that it comes through them through entities, exactly that. And this is going to sound very random but for sure my dog saw one of them during one of the healings.

He was with us during one, it was one in the morning and he suddenly started barking hectically at the corner of the room. The healer said, "He can see." <meaning he could see the Entity in the corner of the room>

-and then suddenly he stopped barking and looked straight at me with a look that said something like:

>WHATDAFUQISTHAT!!!!!?HELPMEOUTHEREDUDEOHMYFUCKINGGODWHATWASTHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I imagined he kind of had a look that Joey from Friends would have if he was standing on a beach somewhere and suddenly he sees a horizon to horizon tsunami appear on the horizon. I have never seen a look like that on anythings face before. But the cool thing was, was that he caught a BIG whack of the healing and when I took him for a walk the next day then he was physically acting like he was 2 years younger he had WAY more energy. But yeah, anyway, Entities over here, for sure.
>>
>>16932462
Ask them what kind of entities they are. That will explain quite a bit about what's going on, though I still suspect it's Thaumaturgy.
>>
>>16932441
-
What though, if that person had a Mission, which actually was a Mission planned by the Entity giving the Ability, and it would be useful to the Entity for that person to have the Ability so as to help them complete the Entities Mission? Tools for the job so to speak.
>>
>>16932418
Do you tell friends of yours who are shall we say, `Non Cosmics. ` about your ability to do this? And what do you think is the source for the warmth?
>>
>>16932493
I suppose it's possible but most entities controlling power don't send people on missions like that. The few that do almost certainly wouldn't be that free with power.

Although it occurs to me that you haven't said much about person B. Have you known them long enough to be sure they are actually human? I could see them being a middleman of sorts, setting up and directing Thaumaturges inconspicuously.
>>
File: tumblr_nskcgbGCwC1us935yo1_1280.jpg (395KB, 660x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nskcgbGCwC1us935yo1_1280.jpg
395KB, 660x850px
>>16932509
I don't have any friends. energy.
>>
>>16932486
What if I told you that Person B can perform a healing when not even in the same room as you? A Healing such where you are flooded with <something like> Higher Dimensional Energy, so that you hardly feel like moving at all because you feel so sensitive. Sunlight coming in through the window is blinding and when you can hear people chatting downstairs for 10 minutes then it feels like giants shouting for an hour. You barely feel like eating and your balls ache the worst of all :-/ But it didn't necessarily feel bad per se, it was just that there was something Extremely Powerful going on in your body and energetic system.

Anyway, so it is my firm belief that this healer can do this on someone from any part of the world, and it would be just as powerful. Is that Thaumaturgy?
>>
>>16932546
>Is that Thaumaturgy?
Sounds like it, though if person B isn't really human it technically isn't, even though it's the same power source.
>>
>>16932537
>Have you known them long enough to be sure they are actually human?

That actually made me lol a bit because I often say to Person B `You are Definitely not completely human!` Person B finds this amusing. PB is definitely part something although I know not what. Possibly Angel?. Long range telepathy has also happened between us. Once a voice in my mind whilst I was asleep clearly said `Hello anon. ` to me and it woke me straight the fuck up, I jacknifed awake. A couple of days later I was on the phone with PB and they said, `Sooooo did you hear from me at all in the last couple of days?? ` I was like, `It was YOU!! ` and then saying about how I jacknifed awake.

PB was like, `I know! I saw! ` Cue much laughing.
>>
>>16932606
>Possibly Angel
That's what I'm thinking.
>>
>>16932666
Yes, PB very often talks about PB's Angels saying these are where PB draws all their very considerable Powers from. I have an abundance of stories of `Supernatural ` /x/ basis about said and the thing is, whilst many would be highly skeptical about that, once you had heard enough of them and heard the detail in the stories then you would likely be convinced. It is for sure pretty epic stuff, really, really out there.

Also, for many different reasons it is 100% with me that I didn't meet PB by accident. I met PB last year but PB said that was `told ` about my existence in 2006. I have other reasons to think that we didn't meet by accident though, however, a long story.
>>
>X HOW DO I THROW SPELLS OUT OF MY HANDS?
>THE HEAT OF THE ENERGY CAN MAKE FIREBALLS
>HOW DO I HEAL WITH MY HAAAAND LIKE THE SHAMANS OF OLD

Its THIS thread again
>>
>>16932715
I would really like to witness something like this.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.