[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, Anybody have any information on benevolent spirits,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: ArchangelMichael1.jpg (136KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelMichael1.jpg
136KB, 535x800px
Sup /x/,

Anybody have any information on benevolent spirits, cryptids , or supernatural beings? I've spent a lot of time here recently and it seems like all you guys want to talk about it evil, or malevolent spirits, or supernatural phenomena.

Where are the good spirits?
Who are they?
>>
St.Anus, he banishes brown demons from my body everyday.
>>
>>16931901
St.Weewee, he banishes yellow demons from my body everyday.
>>
>>16931901
>Anybody have any information on benevolent spirits, cryptids , or supernatural beings?

I do! Ahem

They don't exist.
Check your Facts
>>
>>16932032
We're on /x/ kindly fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
File: dsgdfgh.jpg (84KB, 727x540px) Image search: [Google]
dsgdfgh.jpg
84KB, 727x540px
>>16932032
>>>/sci/
Faggot.
>>
>>16932035
But Wait! I'm already dead. I used to meditate and do wiccan practices and summon angels to help me in the after life, finding a dimension to ease my way through.

You sir, as well as every other fucker on her, should, as you say, 'kindly fuck off and kill yourself.' Because you are literally just wasting your time, your braincells and your internet bill on /x/
>>
File: forwodenyoubeauty.jpg (427KB, 804x1021px) Image search: [Google]
forwodenyoubeauty.jpg
427KB, 804x1021px
>>16931901
They are in many places still. They are. What do you want to know?
>>
>>16932043
Why yes, I did inject some trippy drugs into my system and meditated. Now I am indeed a Faggot! Alas! time to burn myself and give warmths to the people around the world to start fires for their survival. Thank you for the insight.
>>
>>16931901
Have you tried contacting Beelzebub? Hes a good guy. You should try it
>>
>>16932112
Really Anon your would recommend a demon is good? Please don't listen to this guy. There are good spirits out there but they are harder to find because they keep to themselves instead of the evil ones which are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>16932132
You always say "Is this good?" or "Is this bad?".
What about you? Are you good or bad?

Fact is, the Beelzebub is a living story.
Question is, can you learn from it or not?

Always the question of good and bad, as if that would result in anything proper.
>>
>>16932112
>>16933368

I'm really considering this right now that I presently don't care if this is a troll. How did you go about contacting him?
>>
File: 1446542932447.png (135KB, 1488x2332px) Image search: [Google]
1446542932447.png
135KB, 1488x2332px
>>16935115
Try castiel better
>>
>>16935115
>troll
Hardly trolling here anon.
>>
>>16932049
>I'm already dead but you probably don't even know it.
Certainly are.
>>
>>16931901
>Where are the good spirits?
spirits don't give a shit about good and bad they just do stuff

it's the human perspective that makes you see things in good and bad in relation to how it affects you

/x/ is more obsessed about material shit and short term results ironically, which are in the domain of "bad" entities because you are going to be paying the price dearly anyway, the good stuff is mundane and requires patience
>>
>>16935123
Is he willing to answer questions instead of taking requests?

>>16935142
Alright then, so... how?
>>
>>16931901

>good spirits

There are only forces working towards a certain goal.

They are only nice to you if your goal fits in with theirs.

If you have a different goal or see through the bullshit they will attack you or leave you alone.
>>
>>16935297
I would not recommend unless you know and are fully aware of what you are doing
>>
File: thunderbird.jpg (468KB, 798x1346px) Image search: [Google]
thunderbird.jpg
468KB, 798x1346px
>>16935175
Wrong. Everything you said is the opposite of the truth.
>>
>>16935147
OHHHHH spoopy how im a typing from the gave.

God damn this board is just fucking autistic as fuck

Also good and evil are arbitrary terms.

Check your Facts
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.