[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I train visualization while around people? I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 5250377717_53e646b52b.jpg (43KB, 350x426px) Image search: [Google]
5250377717_53e646b52b.jpg
43KB, 350x426px
How do I train visualization while around people? I'm currently 24/7 with people around me, is there any exercise I can do with people around me without looking like a total freak?
>>
Close your eyes, breathing meditation. Visualize the tattwas. Look up tattwa cards if you don't know about them. It's literally that easy. After awhile move on to more advanced images.
>>
What's your intent OP? Say more about why you want to train visualisation?
>>
>>16931474
are you training what they call the third eye?
during school, i'm able to concentrate on the the forehead until i feel a tingling sensation
then i exercise making disappear from my view a shadow of an object
I believe that i'm not making that shadow disappear but overriding it with something else in my mind
But the effect is present
I'm even starting to see what they call the blue pearl
For me meditation is not obligatory for this exercise
>>
>>16932755
It would make my meditation more powerful. And I want to be able to go around keeping a visualisation at all time around me, not just in my imagination, but actually seing it.
>>
>>16934465
Thank you
>>
File: 1445405818874 - copia.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445405818874 - copia.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>>16931474
no, there isn't any form I believe, except reaching to the Lord
>>
>>16931474
You don't even have to close your eyes. Just see with your mind's eye.
>>
>>16935802
So I can just sit in a corner and try real hard to see a red triangle on the table?
>>
>>16931474
You don't
>>
>>16935783
If by 'all around me' you mean all around your whole body then it helps to practice putting the mind into the body. You can do this, simply by occasionally becoming aware of a part of your body and seeing if you can keep your attention there. When you can do one part, try two parts. When you can do the whole, put your mind into the space around you *via the body* not just as a projection from your head.
>>
>>16935783
Hmm, 'actually seeing it', you have to be aware that you are not going to actually see your own imaginings.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.