[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: patrick .jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
patrick .jpg
42KB, 479x720px
does anyone know anything about timetravel
>inb4 autism
>>
I can travel forward in time, reeeeal slow.
>>
1 second per second
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>16930183
I've already looked into it for myself.
>>
>>16930258
i figured it out one day but my memory was mysteriously wiped by a unseen ayy

as best i can figure now
step 1) figure a way to send data (radio or movie) faster than light
step 2) make a global data-record that broadcasts the data (speed normal) to space or a point of space
step 3) at point X send the data back to earth at faster than light
the data would arrive say a hundred years or so later, then be beamed back faster than light to earth.

but thats not right. itd still be 100 years later

best i can figure now
have god take a pic of the planet from her vision of the future next X days
have her tell you whats there
then you can adjust things
>>
>>16930183

What would you like to know?

FYI it's illegal and you will get into serious trouble if you try to do it.
>>
>>16930411
that Andrew Basiogo dudes got a time machine ayyy i need to get back to 2004
>>
>>16930411
illegal? under what law?
>>
>>16930183
Hello OP, this is you from the future. Stop being such a faggot, find a decent job, and lose weight.
>>
>>16930559
stop projecting you virgin
>>
>>16930183
look into project pegasus OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-1LA_xiS-o

hope you find the truth bruva
>>
>>16930183
I have deduced that if time travel is real, then very few people/creatures do it, which would explain the severe lack of time travelers seen at any given point in history, either that or time travel is regulated by higher beings.
>>
anyway of making contact with these beings? how about info from the deep web? ive installed tor
>>
>>16930407
this
>>
>>16930687
I like to think that, if time travel is real in the future, it's treated as some sort of extreme luxury vacation thing.
>>
>>16930258
Did you forget the crystals?
>>
>>16930530
under every law that attemps agains nature and life, let's say your sorry ass somehow gets to travel back in time a gazillion years, and you accidentally step on uncle butterfly...OH FUCKING NO uncle butterfly turns out to be an important piece in human evolution (he takes a crap on a leave that a mammal ates) boom you fucked up mankind
>>
>>16930983
but at some point it would become more commercial, like computers, so at some point everyone would be able to time travel.
>>
It doesnt make sense to me because the earth will be in a differtnt place. There for you will be where you took off from

Or if it gravity or summit like that you could only go foward in time, not backwards
>>
>>16931017
Changed berenstein to berenstain and fucking up the middle east, causing global hotdog conspiracies?
>>
>>16930407

>step 1) invent faster than light travel

ok

>step 2) make a global data-record that broadcasts the data (speed normal) to space or a point of space
step 3) at point X send the data back to earth at faster than light
the data would arrive say a hundred years or so later, then be beamed back faster than light to earth.

why do all that when you've already invented FTL travel in step 1?

>have god take a pic of the planet from her vision of the future next X days

ok
>>
We don't let just anybody have access to atomic bombs so why would time travel be any different?
>>
>>16931099
Like, because niggers can totally be trusted with time travel, dude.
>>
>>16930183
>OP tryna use inb4
>>
>>16931099
So true that it got the dubs stamp of approval.
>>
>>16931092
eh the point was its probably easier to FTL a data stream (Binary) than light (and matter), but you would still have to access the original data, the history of earth.
>>
File: 1429047537252.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
1429047537252.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>16931092
>god
>her
>>
Oops, I was going too fast.
This>>16931235 is for you>>16930407
>>
Time travel is impossible. Time isn't linear. Time doesn't exist.
>>
>believing in time
>2016-1
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.