[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ something weird is happening at home and I need your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Through_the_window.jpg (157KB, 860x530px) Image search: [Google]
Through_the_window.jpg
157KB, 860x530px
Hey /x/ something weird is happening at home and I need your help. Sorry for my english I now it's not good.

I live in 4th floor in Mexico City, I have been living here for several years, always weird noises, things falling down with no reason and voices, everything was weird but It was okay, nothing to really be worried.

By the time, at 3am, something knocks the door and wakes me up, but It was okay I mean, you can find tons of explanations.

The last three days i woke up in the morning, feeling weird and with the bed wet, I checked and it wasn't me, I didn't pee on bed cause my genital zone and my clothes were dry, but my bed was like wet It was like water and it was just the mattress.

It was kind of OKAY, but yesterday I had tons of nightmares and I woke up at 3am again, feeling weird and feeling being watched but everything was fine, no water this time, but then I looked to the window and It was opened and with the curtains openend and holded from outside, like if someone was pulling the curtains from the flat above. And then I had this feeling of just jumping thru the window, like It was fine, like if I was going to be okay just jumping from the 4th floor.

Please, help me /x/, I don't know what is going to happen if it happens again.
>>
Do you take a certain medication before going to bed?
>>
>genital zone

I stopped reading right there but lulz were had
>>
>>16929895
nope
>>
>>16929889
Have you tried rotating the hotdogs?
>>
Any history of sleep walking, etc, in the past? I'd say set up a video camera or your webcam in the corner of the room and record over night. Post results.
>>
>>16929909
Do you think EA is involved?
>>
>>16929912
This

Also, go to church. Or pray at the very least.
>>
>>16929889
Have you stopped smoking pot recently? Vivid dreams are one of the side effects and when I quit cold turkey I had a couple.
>>
OP here.

Nothing related to sleep walking ever. I can try the recording myself.

>>1692990
what do you mean?
>>
>>16929975
just stopped smoking tobacco for few weeks but I'm smoking again
>>
File: 1424711287769.jpg (117KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1424711287769.jpg
117KB, 391x391px
>>16929995
I don't think tobacco starts that but I'm not too read up on it. The dreams were creepy shit, saw into the pit of somethings eyes and all; it was just evil. I had quit pot for the summer at the time since I was home with my parents, and when I looked it up it turns out there was a connection and sure enough no more vivid dreams after a week or two. Carry on, I'll be lurking.
>>
>>16929918
They can't be working alone, this is bigger than us all.
>>
>>16929889
>>
File: p3.jpg (220KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
p3.jpg
220KB, 500x640px
>>16929889
I'll tell you how to stop these occurrences:

-Get a statue like pic related
-Pull off your pants and undergarments to expose your genital zone and start strokin' it
-Just as you are about to ejaculate scream aloud "Fuck yeah, take that load you dumb skellington bitch" and then spray her skull-like face with your seed.

That should do it.
>>
>>16930295

I'm a firm believer that if you act stupid and weird enough ghosts won't fuck with you.

For instance, if you see a ghost, just turn around jam your finger in your ass and declare "I GIVE YEE MY ANUS AND ALL OF MY POOP. YOU WIN MY LUXURIOUS BOOTY SPIRIT! THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO TELL ME, RIGHT?"

If the ghost tries to communicate with you for insulting it, cut off its first words with a loud brassy fart.

Then tell them that you're going to be its best friend.
>>
>>16930316
These methods also work incredibly well on getting the living to not fuck with you, too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.