[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get serious. WW 3 is coming any day now! It'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ww3.jpg (9KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
ww3.jpg
9KB, 196x257px
Let's get serious. WW 3 is coming any day now!
It's time to cover your butts. Do you live near a major city? Have you stockpiled caned food? Built an underground bunker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0KSAqClYmg

if your not prepared, doom on you.
>>
File: getOFFmyLAWN.jpg (14KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
getOFFmyLAWN.jpg
14KB, 300x224px
Jesus, in sixties/early seventies in US we had riots, major riots at political conventions, Russians and US waving nuclear missiles around, hot wars in Vietnam and Angola, The Six Day War, political leaders getting shot up JFK/RFK/MLK/Wallace/endless attempts on Ford, Nixon resigns presidency... and guess what everyone lived, the planet is still here.

But kids now a days are all, "Whoa, Russians fucking with their vassal states, and people killing each other in the Middle East, who'd have thunk it?" and the kids think it's the End of the World.

Jesus, get a grip. Better yet, get a job. And most of all -- Get off my Lawn.
>>
you will be one of the first wave of radioactive zombies.
>>
I moved recently, a big shift from the future I had been planning. I felt panicked about my choice to live in a seaside city. I felt like it would be unsafe.

So I picked somewhere with high ground, inland, rural, the other people living here know how to hunt and build things and grow food

I feel a lot better.
>>
Big deal? Let them all kill each other if that's what they want to do.
>>
I dig a hole in my yard where I hide when the bombs start falling. Problem is, one day I was testing sleeping in the hole but a squirrel dropped there and I was so frightened that I accidentally loosened a lot of liquid shit all over the hole.
I have cleaned it many times but it still smells too bad to spend any time inside. Also the squirrel seems to like the smell because its building a base in the hole? So now I have 2 problems I don't know how to deal with. Probably should just dig another hole?
>>
I have no fear of death. But I wouldn't mind learning to be a badass assassin before war breaks out.
>>
HURR DURR SO EDGY THE WURLD IS FUKED
>>
I meant it more like, it's the apocalypse, let's have some fun.
>>
>>16928902
This, then again during the Cold war everyone was very careful since they knew the wrong move could cause the world to explode. Now a days no one thinks really WWIII will happen which will precisely when it will happen
>>
world war 3 startet at 9/11. the only reason it's not labled as such is that it does not take place in europe.
>>
>>16928896
any day now? how do ya know that, could be years from now
>>
File: OARV-v-dzvM.jpg (8KB, 260x313px) Image search: [Google]
OARV-v-dzvM.jpg
8KB, 260x313px
I live in the center of Moscow. Should I be worrying?
>>
>>16931410
yeah right, you are crazy nigga, WW3 will probably start in the next 10 years, when resources start to scare.
>>
>>16931421
Foo you gonna die
>>
>>16928896
What a bullshit video, holy fucking shit.

>speaking of outdated Soviet doctrine
>US breaking out into smaller nations
>cartels invading the US
>US withdrawing from SK and letting NK "beat them"
>talking about UK and Germany (which has no nukes) but doesn't mention France that would obviously gets nuked to dust considering they possess their own nuclear program
>Liberia even relevant kek
>Solomon Islands kek "IT WAS RELEVANT IN WW2 SO IT'LL BE RELEVANT AGAIN BECAUSE AUSTRALIA"

What a joke.
>>
>>16932347
just picked one at random. I will make a better ww3 thread sometime.
>>
>>16929592
>> 650176531

El-ahrairah
>>
>>16933823
>>16929592
>>650176531
>>>El-ahrairah
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.