[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always had a good strong connection with God, he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: patriarchal_cross.jpg (74KB, 763x1048px) Image search: [Google]
patriarchal_cross.jpg
74KB, 763x1048px
I've always had a good strong connection with God, he's saved my life on multiple occasions and I've had many talks with him. That being said I think he gave me a warning in my dream last night but I can't totally make it out, hoping you all can help.
Some background on my current situation, i just moved into a new house a few days ago and I haven't gotten any weird vibes till last night. I'm dating a girl thats a self proclaimed Satanist and witch. She's been getting really sick for the last few days, throwing up constantly and being weak in general. Also shivering a lot without being cold. So in my dream i was in my bedroom with her and all of a sudden i was holding a book with what looked like a patriarchal cross, i dont remember what it said but i looked up at her and said "the shining of the frogs?" And at first she laughed, then she stoped her normal laugh and began using a high pitched-ish scream and over and over she just kept staring forward and screaming "eeeahhhh eeeahhhh eeeeahhhh" then i realized i needed to leave the room and i did and closed the door and told my dad we had to leave, from in the bedroom she screamed "the shining of the frogs" over and over and over again then that turned to "you cant leave till the shining of the frogs!" All in the same demonic voice. I woke up with that phrase resonating in my head. Does any of that have any significance? I am usually knowledgeable about this kind of stuff but its not ringing any bells other than giving me a bad feeling. Pic related, its the cross that was on the book in my dream.
>>
there's the obvious plague of frogs, and satan vomits frogs to create his army.
light and shining tends to be a symbol of god

similar to how satan's frog army is doomed to defeat, maybe it's saying that god is purging evils from her in some way, and that you cannot leave until she is clean? i'm not a master at the whole biblical dream interpretation thing

a more vague and less direct interpretation could be that a bad situation you're stuck in will eventually become "saved" in a way?

hell, maybe the whole shining of the frogs thing was meant for someone else and you were a conduit for the message.
>>
>>16927809

If you have a strong connection with god, ask him to expell the demons when they come. Remember that demons listen to god, and if they do something, it's under his watch. I never understand the play of "make the mess occurs" and then "i fix it" thing of god, but if he is really showing you this, it's because you will probably experience it, and be liberated after that, and you should give him thanks for liberating you for the things he himself permitted.
>>
>>16927853

Also, remember that the patriarcal cross represents the human judgement. The frogs represent the second plague. Also, the "2" it's the testimony number. You probably have to testify about Christ to her. She will deny him. Then... i can't tell anymore.
>>
And what is it that you want?
>>
>>16927853
>>16927842
>>16927867
Appreciate the help. More background, for reference. A while back a priest approached my friends mother, it was her first time being at that church having just moved here from out of town. He by name told her her son and his friends, then said that I would hurt them. That I would one day have two choices, help humanity or condemn it, and that there would basically be two of me. One wanting to save it amd one wanting to watch it burn. At that age i was by no means religious and i thoight it was a big joke but two other times ive experienced people who dont know me, explain by name that god warned them about me. Ive always interoperated it as id have two opposing thoughts in my head, but as of lately im getting the feeling it meant bibically two of me. My current girlfriend, as i said, is satanic and a witch. I love God. We've had sex, so biblically we are one in the same person. Now she is falling more towards wanting to do darker things. Even making reference to killing people as a couple. It seems like a joke but i cant tell anymore. I can tell something is building up to happen and i have always believed if it came down to something id be able to stop it because i love God, but when i talk to her about God she cringes, i took her to church and ahe couldnt make it through the whole mass, she was crying and sweating and digging into her arm so hard she bled. I am afraid i dont have the strength to bring her to the light, but she is very good at bringing me to the dark. If this is the start of everything, im just afraid. Afraid even though i have faith, its not good enough to fix this. What do i do? How do i not succumb to it? I hate humanity more every day, but love them so much too. What is coming and how can i stop it?
>>
>>16927898

You remember me the tale of Sanson. I believe i can tell you the second part: When you exited the room, you actually escape from the relationship with her. You told me she is a witch, and mentally unstable, so i fear that means a spiritual and physical damage intended if you "leave the room", harm that can even reach your family.

You are one flesh, but you are not married, so you have no bound beside a part of your soul (not spirit, wich is other thing).

Dalila was like her, to be honest, and based on your description. All i can say, is that god put near you demonic entities that i can even bear with it, but he will, someday, somehow, remember you. I suggest you to tell the truth to her about the dicotomy about her and your belief, and ask her to convert, or leave you. I could tell more, but i believe i might be preaching, with, in my current spiritual state, is hiphocresy, but you have my support in your struggles.
>>
>>16927964

Sorry for the engrish btw
>>
reoccurring dream for years. had maybe 20 times. started when i was a kid...

im trembling on the top of a white book shelf in left rear corner of maybe a 15'x15' room. no lights on, just the red dancing glow of the fireplace as it illuminates the all white room. the fire place is to my left in the center of the adjacent wall. old white marble style, with flowing grooves the swirl at the ends and in the middle where the two sides meet. to the right of me is a white chair. modern contemporary style. nothing else in the room, no door... look down to see what it is im trembling about, and has me hiding on the top of a book case. a small white kitten, with red glowing eyes that pierce my soul and long white fangs snarling at me. the next thing i know... im pulling open the left side of the fire place, as if it where a door. an immense red blinding light then i wake up. normally in a pool of sweat like i just came out of a sauna. pretty sure the white can is the representation of God as he cast me from the "white" room "heaven" to the depths of Hell...?

any thoughts?
>>
File: 1445188499261.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445188499261.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Why you ask? It is obvious you are being tested, can you handle that darkness in your loved one, or succumb to it?
>>
>>16927979
I already answered this in another thread
>>
>>16927964
Extremely helpful. I just am afraid that if she knows the truth that she'll want to let it enter her instead of naturally fighting it like she is now. I think i need some time for meditation then I'll be able to get a more clear answer from God. I'm not ready for what he has planned for me. I don't want any of this yet. I just want a normal relationship and a normal life.
>>
>>16927984
I don't want to have to do that though, i just want to be normal. I've had a lifetime of God's tests, when do i get to be like everyone else and just live my life?
>>
>>16927809
Unless you mean just the shape of the cross, the symbols on it are Norse runes. Swastika on the bottom.
>>
>>16927986
thanks... you are correct about feeling lost in that room. the dreams did stop. i was about 8 sat at the floor of my mom's bed with a loaded 32 special. waiting for her to come out of the bathroom after taking her morning shower. 2 golden orbs with white glowing fog around them lifted me up by my shoulders and had me put the gun away. she was an abusive alcoholic who would torment me for years. wasn't till i saw her grab my little sister out of the bathtub by her arm swinging her around the room slamming her head into the wall when i decided i was going to end her life. but they stopped me. so did the dreams. coincidentally so did a lot of the abuse... odd. i think the angels helped change her ways.
>>
>>16927898
Those are good connections OP. You cannot change what it's preordained. You have to do what good said you will. Just relax into it.
>>
>>16927979

I could tell that the white book is the one from the final judgement. I can tell, because all the people in front of the throne that day will tremble, without see nothing but the stall. The fire represents the spirit of god, according to the facts book. The cat... maybe represents Christ like in the apocalypse book.

All i can observe it's oriented to "judgement". Not sure if you are Christian or not, but the only empty chair, wich means "nobody to judge", and it's to your right, that represents the lambs. The left represent the doomed, and you jumped in that part scared. I might ask, have you been denying Christ? If not, then i can't see more that the surface.
>>
>>16927993

Believe me, i wanted things that contradict god's will until now. I never wanted to born in first place. I wanted to believe in a future of peace. I wanted even now to live without a struggle, but it's in vain. Remember that we are slaves of Christ, and we, someday, have to deal with our obstination. I wish that you can come out of this without suffering. God bless you, for he was human too.
>>
>>16928006
>I might ask, have you been denying Christ?
i was at the time. i would talk to him everyday. but then i got fed up with him not helping me and my sister. so i told him to fuck off... he fills me his Love today. and ever since the (angels came) i said was sorry and asked him back. i felt cold without him.
>>
>>16928019

But you have the same dreams, is that correct?
>>
>>16927998
Thats good. Angles watch over us, and yours seems to have known how to handle your situation. Just never forget who you could have been, because thats the most important part of who you are.
>>
>>16928031
not after this >>16927998
>>
>>16928034

Oh, that's a relief. God bless you.
>>
>>16928016
And also you. I do want to follow my own lifes path, but as you said I cant escape what God has put me here for. I can't express how frustrating it is not having control, but i suppose if i agreed to come here for God I did in fact sign up for this plan. I just wish I remembered the whole thing and am not just having to live it out through the eyes and heart of a human. I wish i could remember with my soul. Knowing what was coming or what i was headed into would make the journey much easier to swallow.
>>
>>16928032
im not religious but i am spiritual. i KNOW there is a god. and i know where i will go when i die. i've been there too. drown and came back... i am forever grateful for the angel who helped us. a medium told me yesterday i have a guardian angel and his name is Hahahel from the 41 rank or something like that...
>>
>>16928057
Tell me something you love about humanity
>>
>>16928060
peoples devotion to help others in spite there own needs.
>>
>>16928060
there thirst for knowledge.
>>
>>16928060
there imagination.
>>
>>16928060
the world is still beautiful. and always will be if you look at with beauty in your heart.
>>
>>16928060
making connections with like hearts/minds
>>
>>16928103
>>16928083
>>16928076
>>16928065
If you were in my position what would you do, now that we've established that you too love humanity. Despite all their atrocities, you still love them. As do I, so do you turn against the one you love? The one that God created as your other half to create this book that is your life, or do you succumb to her. Let the dark take her amd go with her into it. If the fate of the world rested on you, who would you choose, the other half of your soul whonhas only ever loved you and taken care of you or humanity, being aware of their atrocities and their triumphs.
>>
>frog
>high pitched squeal
She thinks you're a normie
>>
File: pepeleison.jpg (11KB, 192x205px) Image search: [Google]
pepeleison.jpg
11KB, 192x205px
>>
>>16927842
>>16927853
>>16927867
I feel these are relevant, OP. I get a bad feeling about the shining frogs, like something which should be hidden in the dark is being given power.

She needs to get some clear direction about where she is at and where she's going. She is not beyond redemption but you may not be the one to save her. In the dream you and your dad left her, your dad being a powerful symbol for your own maturity, an adult making an empowered decision.
>>
>>16927809
It's an allusion.
To put it simply, you will come in contact with magicians. Beware. This is a warning from god. It is a sign. Leave her, she is evil and infested with demons. This is your final warning before they come for you, and to put it simply, once they come for you that is your end. I will not elaborate. Leave her and repent. This is a sign.
>>
>>16928226
Where do you get the representation of magicians? And what's so bad with magic? As of late she's been having me do certain spells and stuff and i haven't had anything negative happen per say. I know god says he doesn't want you using magic but why?
>>
>>16928230
There are certain things that an anon knows. Don't listen to any of them.
They may mean well but they cannot understand the gravity of your situation.
All I will tell you is this: there is something worth saving in you. If you keep going your way now. It will be your end. Once the frogs surround you and the light blinds you there will be no one to help you, because dear anon. Your girlfriend is the human version of a devil and only wants to use you as a sacrifice. I guarantee you a sign of sorts in 2 weeks if your story is the truth. In your mind within these two weeks you will see something only you understand as a sign and you have 2 months after that to leave the girl. I don't know what will happen to you, but the demons have already gained half your soul. Goodbye. I will never speak to you again, you don't know me but I am aware. For your own sake. Repent.
>>
This thread is kinda creepy.

>>16928240
And I read this in Anthony Hopkins voice as the exorcist priest from The Rite.
>>
File: 1446001909930.jpg (141KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446001909930.jpg
141KB, 500x500px
do you think God appreciates your association with a "self proclaimed Satanist and witch" ?
>>
>>16928159
to radiate Gods light in the glory of the light is beautiful.

to radiate Gods light in the void of light is triumphant.

fallow your heart and you will never go astray.

sorry took so long to answer had to sleep a bit.
>>
I feel like it is that very strength of wanting to remember that propels you. When you do pass, all that knowledge will come back, that is guaranteed, so there is no sense struggling and strifing now.
You must play as close as you can to the danger, filled with the love of God in you. This would be no easy task for your girl either , as its easier to fall then to climb
>>
>>16928159
Good did not put this weight on you. It is all in your mind.
No matter what your choice is, you made it out of a pure heart with honest intentions.

God has seen the good within you, regardless
>>
>>16928268
I don't know honestly. It was only after i broke down on my knees and begged Jesus to helo me to be stronger and fix my life that i met her. For some reason he led me to her.
>>
>>16928263
Op here
My life is fucking creepy dude. I have no clue why but new things get thrown at me left and right. But hey, God's will and all that
>>
>as its easier to fall then to climb

to fall back down to help others make that climb takes rock solid faith in God.to know God will still be there to help you carry them on your shoulders back up the hill. self sacrifice is the greatest gift you can give to humanity.
>>
>>16927809
There's no evidence that dreams have any supernatural or paranormal explanations. You didn't always have a strong connection with 'God, you just think you always did.
>>
>>16927853
Demons are fictional.
>>
>>16927867
Jesus never existed.
>>
>>16928268
Doesn't matter what she proclaims to be, doesn't make any of the shit real.
>>
>>16927809
Welp, I had something similar one day, but way less fucked up. Imma share it quickly so you know I ain't talking shit.

So I'm studying for a good university and I wanted to be a lawyer, but I wasn't even expecting to get to one so soon, I just focused on passing the year and plan better the next year.
I kinda was going to do an entrance exam, but just one place, I was doing it just for shits and giggles.

Welp, one of the night I got waaay stressed out by the amount of subjects I had on my shoulders and went to sleep. While sleeping I kept feeling stressed way the fuck out, but then in a moment of surrender, I recieved a message apparently from nowhere: "Just don't give up".

Simple words, really... but they stayed with me, and scared me. I continued studying and whenever I felt the pressure again, I just remembered that as long as I didn't give up, everything would go right.

I passed that year and now I'm almost a full fledged lawyer. I juust can't believe how that worked to this day.

So yeah, my guess is that you should stick around to see what happens, but DO listen to your guts. If they tell you to bail the fuck out, do it.
>>
>>16928057
I love to hear about NDE's so can I ask that you tell me about your experience with the other side?
>>
>>16929509
What other side? NDEs have no evidence for being anything other than a hallucination.
>>
>>16929513
I don't care, I still love to hear about them. I'm not going to argue whether they're real or not, it's just a story I want to hear.
>>
>>16929509
Op here
Thought I'd give some input.
>be 16 year old me
>break tooth
>get infection
>face swells up in front
>abscess
>dentist says that if abscess reaches sinuses anon dies
>says anon will be in excruciating pain
>anon ignores
>afraid of dentist
>coward
>day comes along
>splitting migrane
>cant see
>face swells even more, double its original size
>beg God to help me as i lay there preparing to die
>sweating, cold, in pain.
>offer to help him, to be part of something bigger. Explain that he can use me if he just lets me live.
>wake up a few hours later
>abscess completely gone
>face normal as ever
>a few weeks later story from here happens >>16927898
>more encounters with near death amd Gods intervention later on all relating to the same thing. I might green text them but idk yet
>>
At new orleans, look at spillway, say "shit no way this place will ever flood. Thinking about hanging out. Something tells me to leave. couple days later katrina hits, total flood. not sure what that says about god.
>>
>>16930796
something seemed very spooky about those humongous spillways.
>>
>>16930845
apparently they don't work, could have totally been a hero.
>>
>>16928825
He doesn't. He see her corrupt you.
>>
>>16929489
This.
OP, have you considered crawling down out of your own ass?
You are not special.
You have a complex.
>>
I've always had a strong talent for interpreting dreams.

Why the hell are you dating a Satan worshiper?

It sounds like she might be possesed.
Or something is trying to influence her. Either by a evil spirit or demon in the home. Her being a satan worshiper, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a dumbass, and when she felt a uneasy feeling in a room she told the evil spirit there it could enter her body.

Either that or the spirit or demon thought it was cute she thought worshipping evil would stop them from attacking her, and decided to attack her because she was a easy target.

I highly suspect the talk about the frogs is one of two things. It is either gibberish your brain added. Or the demon said it to distract you and give you a riddle with no answer to chew on while it got a better hold on her.

No dream with a meaning behind it in my experience is completely free from some random, not meaningful things. You just have to learn how to sift through it.

But if by a chance it does have meaning, keep a eye out for any frog figurines or glowing frog toys. Or any other thing that might enter your life as the sign it has to do with a glowing frog. It might very well be the small sign the thing has full control over her when the frog thing is in your life. And you will "leave" in the form of you break up with her so you can't challenge the demon and free her.

It sounds silly, but I had a dream about a small dog toy that I thought meant nothing. Until I saw it months after the dream in a college I really wanted to attend before and ended up getting in too. The brain focuses on the oddest small things so you never know what could be meaningful.
>>
I sent you frog spirit to guide you, OP.
>>
Take a step back and look at your inner turmoil. Don't choose pussy and the love of a woman over the all encompassing love of God. He is a ocean. Her love compared to his is a drop in a ocean.

Look up the website. "Faith in humanity restored" read uplifiting passages from scripture, remind yourself every day humanity is worth loving not hating. And don't go to b/ for the love of God. You'll just flush all that faith in humanity down the drain again.

To help her. You need to put in her a DESIRE to go to God. You can't force her to God. God gave us free will to go to him by our own choice. And honestly get her evaluated by a psychologist. She might be suffering from a mental illness that is giving her a desire to harm others. Also, seek a catholic church for a exorcism. They are the most knowledgeable about exorcisms and I suspect a powerful one will be needed for her if a mental illness is not the sole cause for her behavior and desires.

I think the end of this story if it goes wrong, is she will get you to murder people with her. I'll save any information you post here to turn over to the cops. For your own good incase you do turn bad.
>>
File: 1446068095358.jpg (28KB, 470x336px) Image search: [Google]
1446068095358.jpg
28KB, 470x336px
>>16928268
This, obviously OP is roleplaying, try harer next time
>>
>>16931162
OP here, it's honestly not but enough people have been helpful enough that you can believe what you'd like. It is what it is
>>
>>16927979

The kitten is obviously her. A innocent thing that is secretly bad. In the dream you are on top of the thing like you are afraid, but you don't know why. This reflects your thoughts you have about her that have to do with her being cute and looking harmless, but a dangerous thing. "Why am I up here, what is so dangerous?." Ignoring the glowing red eyes in the dream reflects the thought process of how you ignore the signs that your "kitten" isn't as harmless as you think.

Dreams in my opinion predict and try to solve mostly problems of the mental kind, more than try to solve problems in the physical world.
While you don't acknowledge it, your subconscious acknowledges and recognises she is a danger to you. That is why the eyes glow. Your conscious mind is trying to be rational and is trying to brush off that idea by covering her evil up and making her look like a kitten. It makes her look like how you see her. Something innocent.

Cont>
>>
>>16927979

Cont>
Put simply, your frontal lobe and subconscious are fighting. The frontal lobe (the part of the the brain where conscious thought processes happen) is actually bad with ingenuity and has no ability to sense supernatural things.

While the back of your mind is the part that senses psychic things. It warns you when a person is looking at you. It is the feeling something bad will happen. It is the hair on the back of your neck when you just know something is wrong. Call it your "gut feeling"
but it is the part of the mind that mulls over the tiny details your conscious mind doesn't have time to notice.

Your frontal lobe on the other hand controls rational thought and thinks it is silly to see her as bad. Researchers have found what interrupts predictions and psychic readings, is when your frontal lobe gets involved.
It is shoving away the information the subconscious is trying to tell it. And because it is not listening, your frontal lobe has nothing to go on besides what it can do which is rational thought. Because it has no ability itself to sense information the back of your mind would pick up.

As a metaphor, imagine a deaf man saying he can't hear the lion's roar and refuses to follow the lead of the man who can hear.

Your subconscious knows it is not true and is trying to stop that part of the brain from fooling you or rationalizing it away and ignoring the danger. By showing the glowing eyes. It is showing you and warning you what is hidden inside her.

If she had appeared instead in the form of a obvious monster, that would have shown all of yourself knows she is bad. But because she appeared instead as a innocent thing, that reflects instead how a big part of you won't acknowledge she contains evil.

Your kitten may look innocent, but she isn't and deep down you know it. Even if you consciously don't acknowledge it to yourself. You do know, and your mind is in turmoil.
>>
>>16928230

"Why is magic bad?" Ooh! ooh! know! I actually love the answer and think it is very fascinating: There are two different ways magic is called up. Power we get through ourselves or another force, or power granted by God. It is the WAY magic is used that is bad. If you think "Yes I am all powerful I did this!" Then it is evil. It is selfish and God doesn't like it because of the reason.

A solid piece of evidence for this is the fact that all exorcists say they start to fail when priests starts thinking "Wow I am so awesome for driving away that demon." Because it is not their power but God's power used through them.

As long as you think good thoughts, and only do good spells while thinking "Thank you God for my ability to do this." And give him the credit, then it is good.

The fact she is a Satan worshipping witch, I really highly doubt she is a good witch that studied to be able to cast spells that bring peace and happiness. Which would make her use of magic not good.
>>
>>16927979
god wouldn't do that. The trick is, that god sees all. He plays tough, but he would really do, just about anything for you.
>>
>>16932632
oh sorry forgot where I was again. Hell and sulfur definitely.
>>
>>16932602
OP here, it sea seems your mixing up different people's posts. The cat dream was not me and the person who had the cat dream didn't have a girl situation at all. Sorry for the confusion
>>
>>16932627
I mean, in the time I've been with her I've only seen her use magic to help bring calm, to heal animals, to help upset people be at peace. Also she does energy transfers a lot and takes people's energy if she isn't feeling good, so that is a little wrong to me. I do energy transfers but i strictly give. I have seen any real "I'm a satanist" magic. Part of me thinks she isn't really, she's just had an incredibly hard life and is mad at God. After the things that have happened to her i don't know how to convince her that God does in fact care and love her though
>>
>>16927979
Anon, I always dismissed the dream interpretation books until I had a dream about a cat attacking me. Apparently this means someone is going to do something bad to you. In my case, it happened, majorly. I don't know why you are having this recurring for so long. Do you have someone in your life who is a negative influence, perhaps as you say, turning you towards "hell"? Not that I subscribe to the literal version of that.
>>
>>16927809
God only helps those who help themselves.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.