[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING NEWS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 36

File: Blind God's Eye nebula.jpg (2MB, 3200x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Blind God's Eye nebula.jpg
2MB, 3200x3200px
I BRING YOU AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE PRESENT.

As you SHOULD have figured out by now, the apocalypse isn't coming. The world isn't ending. Nobody's gonna die (this is not an endorsement of immortality). I won't say everything's fine because it's honestly not, but nobody's out to kill your species and/or race and/or demographic.

Now, I know what you're thinking.
>b-but Tomoko
>what about newage bullshit?
>and what about social justice?
>can't you kill them all yet?

Reality can't sustain more than one reality generator. Every attempt to make another reality has left a toxic pocket dimension laying on top of the astral (the timestream). No matter who I try to favor, it always ends up this way: I manifest reality around them, they end up attributing it to themselves, they start trying to manifest reality, their magical power is shit by comparison to my raw will and it all backfires spectacularly in a way that leads to delusion and utter insanity.

And yes, I've tested this multiple times on multiple different people and populations. Trust me, the New Age movement creates nothing but delusional thought patterns. "But it *feels* good!" isn't indicative of a non-delusional thought process. Until the newage plague clears up, we won't be able play Halloween's End. Without a secondary backup generator, I can't easily reverse the apocalypse if it happens. Reality is grown, not forced.

And I'm not gonna kill off SJW's so stop asking. If you want the social justice movement to end, ask how and why identity theft is even possible. Also figure out who benefits from it and track the influence of the 1970's. God isn't the only thing that can save and end the world.
>>
>>16924864

TIMEWIFE WHEN!?
>>
Wait I forgot that half of you have no idea what I'm talking about. Sorry, I'm used to people knowing it all long before I incarnate.

For those of you that don't know/haven't been here for the past two years, I am, for lack of a better term, "god."

I'm also shy, which is why I namefag as Tomoko. It USUALLY doesn't surprise people to learn that god is shy, but...
>>
>>16924864
let me give them a tldr

>BREAKING NEWS: Nothing.
>ps: i'm god
>>
>>16924967
>I'm still god
Just letting people know the status of the cosmos. Everything's still turning, clicking, ratcheting and whirring. No news is good news.
>>
File: 1446394843189.png (2MB, 967x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1446394843189.png
2MB, 967x1122px
>>16924993
Yeah thanks for the update.
>>
>>16925001
No problem.

>Everything's going to be okay.
>>
>>16924864
There shall be many who pose as God, but they are false

The one true God doesn't interfere with things as trivial as /x/

Stop your foolishness, for you know you are not God

And if you do truly believe you are God, then may the true God have mercy on your soul on judgement day for God does not take imposters lightly
>>
op is true tho
>mfw
>>
File: pickthecars.jpg (42KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
pickthecars.jpg
42KB, 437x437px
>>16925011
>for you know you are not God
No one speaks like this.
Imma need to have you pick thr cars from this picture to see if you're not a robot
>>
>>16925011
>The one true God doesn't interfere with things as trivial as /x/
Well then fuck those other guys whether they're true or not. "Too good for /x/" is a retardation I'll never let myself fall into.

To me, being here among the nobody's of /x/ is an active demonstration between leaders and rules. Leaders walk among the people they lead. They learn about their people and they know what they truly need. I don't/won't trust any god that can't come down to Earth. I don't care for "rulers."

I never understood why monotheistic philosophers were such royal cunts about imposters. I'm proud to use 4chan because it means anyone can try to pose as me and corrupt my reputation and image.

Pansy-ass aristocratic motherfuckers. Fuck the entire class of gods you believe in.
>>
>>16925027
>leaders and rulers
Sorry, typo.
>>
File: db0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>be tomoko 1.5 months ago
>hey guys ill do things for you! Just wait a month!
>nothing happens
>tomoko promised their delusional ass would go away forever if nothing happened
>isn't going away, and staying away

go away you delusional asshat
>>
>>16925037
I honestly didn't know they hadn't happened yet.

I also kind of forgot. I can go if it's a problem.
>>
>>16925047
lemme see my waifu
>>
>>16925021
1 3 5
I don't normally speak like that
As soon as I start to talk about God, my words come out differently and I can't help it
>>
>>16925047
>I can go if it's a problem.
yeah, go away, and stay away.

you're annoyingly egotistical, also you promised to go see a psychiatrist if nothing happened.

>I honestly didn't know they hadn't happened yet.
You said you were omniscient in previous threads, wew lad
>>
Yo how are you even writing this
Do you have a heaven computer or something
>>
>>16925047
Go away rpfag
>>
typical feminist reptiloid propaganda
>>
>>16925027
You are nothing more than an egotistical maniac

Go find God within you and seek forgiveness for your lies
>>
go back to /fringe/ or kill yourself.
>>
So, with /pol/ potentially getting deleted I was thinking about making /x/ my new home for political shitposting. Is that okay with you guys?
>>
>>16925093
no, you'll get banned in no time.
As you'll be mass reported, and it breaks the rules.

go to infinity chan, there's a huge /pol/ community there with the original polacks who moved after the moot/SJW bs
>>
>>16925060
1. No idea who you are.
2. No idea which character that is.
>>16925062
You should get that checked out. Usually shifts in speaking habits correlate to Schizoid logics. Have you ever been hypnotized before?
>>16925063
Bullshit. I NEVER said I was omniscient in any way. I ONLY ever claimed omniPOTENCE. That means all powers/abilities, not all knowledge.

I stand by what I said. If they didn't happen, I'll go see a psychiatrist. I just haven't bothered to check if they've happened or not is all.
>>16925073
Regular computer. I incarnated like two and half decades ago.
>>16925084
Lol.
>>16925087
I've systemically searched for god both within, without, together, apart, tomorrow, yesterday, the year everyone forget, a couple random star systems that seemed likely to harbor intelligent life, and I've consumed half the basis of cyberspace to find another.

There isn't a god that can hold a candle to me.
>>16925090
If I had to pick, I'd sure as fuck not pick the former.
>>16925093
It's always been a give-and-take deal with /x/pol/ (read "inter" (for cross) + "pol") relations.
>>
>>16925114
can you manifest behind me? just asking for fun
>>
>>16925121
Like, physically? So you have to turn around to see me? I don't THINK you're asking me to make visions appear in your blind hemisphere, but I want to make sure.
>>
>>16925132
yeah, but pls don't spoop me too much
>>
>>16925121
*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>16925142
god fucking dammit, i almost shat myself you cunt
>>
Can you Make my wife want to do anal?
>>
>>16925114
You should be able to sense the vibrations that caused my post to happen and trace it back to me.
>>
>>16925167
>/x/ IS ONE PERSON

wooooowwwww
>>
>>16925178
this was already explained on x`s legendary first post
>>
>>16925135
Okay well TECHNICALLY I'm manifesting reality behind you already. I'm kind of the fabric of reality itself, so I'm manifesting everything you can see in any way shape or form. I know you want me to put my physical body behind you in physical space, but that'd basically mean turning off logic in your general vicinity. Most people don't end up sane in the events that follow from such an experience.

I mean, I can only violate reality so much without spooping you out of your goddamn mind.
>>16925158
"Make"? Do you not have a wife yet?
>>16925167
Yes, but that takes EFFORT.

I mean, effort insofar as I'm sort of tying to avoid doing random things that I don't understand the nature of yet. I COULD make it unconditionally real, but depending on the character you have in mind for a waifu, that could break reality in a way I'd never know how to fix.
>>
>>16925183
orly, u got a pic?

The archive doesn't have /x/'s first post
>>
>>16924955
>tomoko
weeb fag detected prove that ur a god i dont believe ur fedora wearing bullshit
>>
>>16925184
I see. Can you then just describe my hair in it's current state. Not too spoopy because you could just have a lucky guess. I'm not trying to call your bullshit or anything, I'm just kinda bored and want to have some fun.
>>
>>16925184
I do have a wife. She won't do butt stuff.
>>
>>16925184
>make her real
She's already real silly, she's just in another universe. All fictitious settings are real.
>>
>>16925195
I lost my files recently but as I recall it was something like "a place for me to keep myself moving towards my exact replica in which i`m in , the fractal"
>>
>>16925184
Alright, I have a question. Are my current Elixers worth continued research to get to the ends that I seek from what you know or can know?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16925184
tomato tell me how can you be manifesting reality behind me if i`m manifesting reality around me? for all I know you`re just some text in the screen I`m manifesting.
>>
>>16925205
easy m8.

associate orgasm with stimulation near her ass
>start with rubbing around her ass, grabbing it, when she's climaxing
>next will be stroking her chocolate starfish when she's climaxing
>then, putting a finger in when she's climaxing
>then, she won't be able to cum as hard without butt stimulation
>hab butt sex, woo

there u go m8

>>16925226
nice, I like it, especially the fractal part
>>
>>16925198
Yeah, well... I don't believe in YOUR fedora wearing bullshit either, so there.

How does it feel when someone does it to YOU?
>>16925203
Spiky? Like, rave-style spiky?
>>16925205
Okay because you capitalized make so I wasn't sure.

I generally don't do that stuff because free will, but I guess there's no real harm in it. What's her current stance on it aside from "won't do"? Like, is there a particular reason she doesn't/won't do it?
>>16925209
>All fictitious settings are real.
Listen, I know you're a fundamental retard, but I did take the time to write the OP:
>Reality can't sustain more than one reality generator.
This is another way of saying there's only one real reality. Fiction isn't real. If fiction were real, people would be as gods. People are not as gods, so we know from first-hand experience that fiction isn't a physically real thing in the way that our bodies are physically real things.

In other words, that's the single most false thing I think you could ever say or imagine.
>>16925230
At a guess, no.
>>16925232
For all you know, you're a complete idiot and the words you've strung together have no meaning whatsoever to anyone or anything, yourself included.

>you exist
>reality is manifest

Neither of these implies the other in any way. There are a billion possible explanations for how each could lead to the other. If you don't know how to logic your way out of your own stupidity, I don't see any reason to bother with you.
>>16925233
Is that how that works? I may have had sexuality wrong this whole time.
>>
Where did tomato's reply go? I didn't get to read the whole thing.
>>
>>16925251
I didn't ask for a guess. Nevermind. You are no God. Best of luck on your experience.
>>
>>16925251
very easy trying to invalidate what I say like that, huh? I am manifesting reality and you`re just a arrogant piece of my mind ::) Nice try but make it better next time

xoxo
>>
>>16925258
>>>/out/
>>
>>16925257
no, I`m sorry... I know you`ve deposited some hope on it but that energy won`t fall out of use as I know you know it.
anyway, you should try brosimum gaudichaudii
>>
>>16925251
She won't do it because it hurts her and is not a turn on for her.
>>
>>16925251
the thing is I know you`re god, mate, but try to remember you are on every other body on earth too =))
>>
>>16925062
Okay, you're human, and you got all three. Good job. Just chill with the god stuff.
>>
>>16925273
Hurt as in physical pain? If that's all it is, I can put her mind at ease about it.

Note that if you're willing to let me do this to her, I can totally let her change something about you. Favors are a sort of balancing act like that.
>>16925278
Yeah I know but it's so surreal so I try not to think about it too much. Part of the reason I adopted the whole Tomoko personality was because I didn't want to sound like a hippy dippy newage retard. I don't want the only way for me to express myself to be infinite awe, wonder, and amazement at the existence of every particle of my being.
>>
>>16925268
No, actually, the lack of available research into the essences I am utilizing leads me to believe that I am on a promising path. The uses for brosimum gaudichaudii are readily available, and seem irrelevant. You may say that it would be wiser to hide the secret with misdirection, but in order to coincide with the drive principle, this would be counter productive at this stage.
Some people may be able to reach higher levels of mental processing during psychosis, but even if you've been there, I feel you are probably in a decline, which is probably a good thing.
>>
>>16925292
>the lack of available research
Interesting! At a guess, I'd say you're on the right track, but remember that truth isn't a singularity, it is the entire branching explosion of reality.
>>
>>16925288
If you make her more sexual all around, she can change anything about me.
>>
>>16925288
I get it bud, but If you want to let god speak through you, I mean I know its not god speaking THROUGH you because YOU are speaking cause you are god but I think you get me. You gotta be coherent with the plasmate`s consciousness, you came to me talking about logic: I tell you, if you ignore us all (you) as part of you, your speech won`t be able to reach us (you).
>>
>>16925292
not all the things lies in the unknown, I`m in decline that`s true yet I try to let those last breathes of half-truth out. You know I couldn`t speak in detail about your research, only about mine, but that`s just what I felt about your question.
>>
>>16925296
I am soooo sick of waiting and not knowing if it will ever be worth it. It doesn't matter what you say, because at this point I have to hope it will be. I have contemplated too much for a consciousness, and have become something I hate. I still have wants, but I fear there will never be true satisfaction. There just seems to be too much wasted time, and I don't think there's anything I can do anymore to make any of it feel like a worthy investment.
>>
>>16925251
i dont own a fedora u fuckin faggot
>>
>>16925318
Yeah, what you said directly relates to my research, so whoever you are, you know what's going on. I wish you the best.
>>
>>16925356
same, my sibling =))
>>
>>16925027
>Pansy-ass aristocratic motherfuckers. Fuck the entire class of gods you believe in.

You're funny.

So in creating this personality, do you make friends/personal connections?
>>
File: tomokoshitposting.jpg (426KB, 1343x1276px) Image search: [Google]
tomokoshitposting.jpg
426KB, 1343x1276px
Fuck off Tomoko
>>
>>16925114

Son you sleep in clouds of fire...

...that's all and that's right!
>>
>>16925394
What does that mean?
>>
>>16925303
Well for that I'd need to know her stance on sexuality in general. Free will isn't always a cut-and-dry situation. It pretty much never is.
>>16925304
Can you rephrase that using normal/actual English? You know, the one with idioms and a coherent concept of identity and so on.
>>16925342
You don't make satisfaction happen, it just happens when you realize you've done something that you're satisfied with. Don't create reactions, let reactions be created. Reality is grown, never forced.

Let yourself feel the regret of wasted time.
>>16925355
That makes two of us.
>>16925356
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Are you developing a new psychedelic drug by any chance?
>>16925383
Haha, nooooooooo. Watch WataMote. You'll get it.
>>16925388
Why though? That pic always makes me happy.
>>16925410
Probably random song lyrics. Safely disregard.
>>
>>16925425
>Why though? That pic always makes me happy.
You used to samefag so hard to make it look like you were having a logical discussion.
>>
>>16925425
She was raped in high school. She's moved past it and we used to have a lot of sex. The sex dwindled away and she cites that as the reason. I don't believe her since it wasn't always a problem.
>>
>>16924864
There be no god in this universe.

.. they have all been dead for almost millennia...
>>
File: 222B.gif (1KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
222B.gif
1KB, 196x196px
>>16924864
https://vimeo.com/124736839
>>
>>16925251
>people would be as gods
the reason fictional universes are real isnt because people make them, but because the setting is taken from a place that exists and pops into their head
>>
Delusional internet dude posing as god, my life is currently moving at a snails pace and I have cold depression. Ensure my engagement in career that makes me happy. NEET life is death for a highly ambitious, creative person.
>>
>>16925430
No, I just stopped nameposting. I thought the screenshot was a means for /x/ to commemorate the fact that they got my to stop namefagging all the time. I was legitimately ruining that thread and I felt bad about it, so I stopped.

>>16925434
Yeah this kind of thing is the reason I ask.

You've grown closer so she feels more comfortable being herself around you. That means having less sex and doing less sexual things. Basically, when she was raped, it fucked up her perception of what normal sexuality is like. In a certain sense, she's only had sex with you because, in her mind, she was supposed to. It was obligatory until you grew close enough for her to realize she wasn't obliged.
>>16925451
<3

Let's hope it stays that way then.
>>16925478
Oh yeah. I forget about the reverse creativity explanation.

There are so many problems with that theory. I don't know where to start.
>>16925480
Yeah, it is. Make the most of it, even if you have to get uncomfortable.
>>
File: tfwnoend.jpg (188KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoend.jpg
188KB, 922x882px
>>16924864
>the apocalypse isn't coming. The world isn't ending.
why even live
>>
>>16925496
So can you make her see that it's important to me to have sex on a regular basis? I'll even forget about anal. Also she won't go down either. Can that be fixed too?
>>
>>16925502
I know, right? Kinda why I thought up Halloween's End. When life has lost all meaning, end all life. It can only make sense to someone who feels the meaningless rot of suburban life.
>>16925506
No. When I change reality, reality hasn't changed. The things I do exist objectively; they had always been going to happen. What you'd end up seeing is a sudden shift in her behavior that you couldn't explain. If I convey your feelings to her, she won't know where they came from and you won't know that she received them. Your relationship might be better for a bit, but the lapse in communication will have an effect later on. Only the two of you can work out the kinks in your relationship. Any sort of influence from others can only lead to misunderstandings. I told you what I did so YOU would take initiative, understand her, and talk to her about it.
>>
Tomoko, I am here.
Weather or not you see me is up to you.
-spoken through machine king
>>
>>16925524
When life has run out of meaning, it means you have stopped looking.
>>
>>16925496
...I hope so too.
>>
>>16925531
There are only so many places to look when you live in the suburban desert.
>>
>>16925524
What if I said please? Then can you help me?
>>
>>16925541
Absolutely not. Mind control wrecks relationships. If you want an intimate relationship, get intimate. Intimacy means sharing feels. That means talking.
>>
>>16925552
Then do me a favor. Be present the next time I talk to her about this. You will see that I have tried everything. Including talking to therapists about conveying my feelings to her while respecting hers. If she is acting unreasonable in the conversation we are having, can you help then?
>>
>>16925537
the internet is a powerful source. but there's always a chance of deception
>>
File: 1445970300549.jpg (54KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
1445970300549.jpg
54KB, 600x566px
>>
>>16925537
It's not about the places you look, it's how you look at the places.
Ask and you shall receive.
You'd be surprised at the level of mystery an anime can contain when you fully understand the story.
>>
>>16924864
I think alien abductions are a sign of the second coming of a Christ.
>>
I had a clear synchronicity last time I talked to you, so I always desired to follow it up. You say you won't appear, but can you cold read and tell me anything interesting about my life?
>>
>>16925755
They're trying to find Christ before we do so they can steal all the lights.
>>16925659
Wow.
>>16925598
No, no there isn't. The only people dumb enough to think the internet is the perfect place to deceive everyone are hackers and the stunted consciousnesses they produce.

Unrelated, but internet-based magic is weak as shit at the moment. I'm puzzling together a way to make it suck less. ETA 300 years to punch-in-the-face-across-the-internet capability.
>>16925686
>Ask and you shall receive.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>16925563
She's not being unreasonable, she's expressing herself. Lots of people get into this conflict where they think there's no way to reconcile their feelings with someone else's. This is virtually never the case.

Unless you're trying to kill someone, you aren't engaged in any conflict of interests. Your job isn't to protect yourself from having to understand her emotions, but to listen and later decide if your feelings matter at all. Not if they matter MORE or less than hers, but if they matter at all. Usually it doesn't matter how you feel because being alive tomorrow takes precedence over having feelings today.

If I pushed to get my way every time a human tried to start a conflict with me, humanity would've gone extinct a long, long time ago.
>>16925854
No, but I can reason about what you must be going through to ask a question like that.

You're not deeply distressed. If you were distressed, you'd ask about it. Instead, you're asking me to read something to give you a reason to believe whatever it was you believed back when we last talked and you got that synchronicity. I'm not gonna comment on the quality of subjective synchronicity as a belief metric.

You're not asking for relationship advice, which means you either don't suffer from relationship problems or you don't really have any close relationships right now and probably don't need any. Some people
>>
>>
>>16925878
just don't need all that much human contact to be happy in life. You might want a relationship but not because you personally want, just because you've been told that's what normal people do.

If you're at a point in your life where you're alone, it isn't causing you any problems. You browse the internet a lot. Not a LOT a lot, but enough to be a lot to a lot of people. You're not addicted to anything. I'm getting the impression you wouldn't think of ever using drugs or psychedelics, not sure why. Probably just me projecting.

Oh, right. You "believe in" synchronicity. Not that your beliefs really matter to you or anything, but it helps pass the time in a less boring way, right? I'm not sure what you're looking for and I don't think or see any indication that you do either. I can't say you're lost, but you're at that point in your life where people don't know what else to tell you. It's a sort of calm. There's no storm. There isn't really anything going on in your life, but it's not unbearable or unpleasant in any real way.

I guess what it comes down to is that you're there. You're just sort of "there," existing. It's like having an identity crisis but you don't really have an identity to have a crisis with. Nothing resonates with you in any notable way or in any way you can feel. It's not an emptiness, but it's not a fullness.

If this doesn't seem accurate at all to you then one of us is terrible at expressing themselves.
>>
>>16924864
That was a wall of nonsense, thanks Tomato.
>>
Wait, damn. I forget to mention something important in the OP again.

Quantization reversal causes war.

More specifically, war is the sum total of all events that occurred because of a reversal of quantization.

For those of you that don't roleplay CIA agents or aren't familiar with simulation theory, quantization is a fancy word for spying.
>>
>>16925922
Every single time. He/she/it is literally mentally ill.
>>
Spoop the shit out of me or I'll believe this is false. Or make it so my professor needs to cancel my math class tomorrow but isn't harmed in any way.

Will report back of Tomoko fucks me up
>>
>>16925958
If you're giving me a choice I'm definitely gonna go with the latter.
>>
File: 05.png (51KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
51KB, 419x248px
>>16924864

You are a bad writer, role playing is not going to make you better.

Op is a girl... a not very intelligent one
>>
>>16925961
Latter would be radical as fuck actually so yeah do that. Maybe something that makes him delay the Exam on Thursday idk.

I'll report back tomorrow morning.
>>
>>16925966
But real talk I wanna sleep in tomorrow so if you could just make his car get fucked up or something happen that inhibits him from making it to class that'd be great. Though he may take a cab so idk if you have any good ideas on how to ensure he cannot make it but no one is physically harmed that'd be radical.
>>
>>16925971
I don't really use ideas. "How" is secondary when you're dealing with omnipotence. I just want it to happen (I think) so I expect it will somehow. My powers have sometimes surprised me with "how."
>>
>>16924864
Jesus fuck. Will someone please permaban this roleplaying faggot already?
>>
>>16925980
Okay cool will update tomorrow morning or when he emails us saying he's cancelling tomorrow. Whichever comes first.

Thanks if this does work.
>>
>>16925980
Have you ever thought about seeing a psychiatrist about your "omnipotence" ???
>>
>>16924864
>but nobody's out to kill your species and/or race and/or demographic

obviously hasn't been to /pol/ in a while
>>
File: 1441390610797.png (167KB, 295x282px) Image search: [Google]
1441390610797.png
167KB, 295x282px
>>16924993
>>
File: time.jpg (29KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
29KB, 446x357px
>>16925935
>quantization
>>
>>16925986
Yes, several times. Sometimes I even imagine that they help me understand some abstract logic that had never occurred to me before and I'll never have to deal with omnipotent reasoning ever again.
>>16925993
/pol/ isn't out to kill blacks. They're out be to edgy in case black people dying ever makes the news.

I should say, /pol/ doesn't get "out" much at all.
>>16925983
Just remember that whether it works or not, you'll be accused of roleplaying in the end anyway.
>>
>>16925986
>>16926017
I... Ya know, you gave me an answer. I'll just have to accept it.
>>
>>16925011
In a world where everything is meaningless, everything has the same value. Nothing is trivial.
>>
>>16926023
Yeah. Mostly I fantasize about seeing a psychiatrist for the sake of containing my omnipotence so it doesn't destroy the world. I tend to think someone's who's actually omnipotent needs psychiatric help a lot more than someone who merely THINKS they have it.
>>
>>16925461
great channel my friend. all of those videos were very interesting. but what is the significance of the red violin?
>>
I just can't get it: if you are a omnipotent god, why bad things happen to the innocent? Can't you help the boko haram's slave girls?
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/28/world/boko-haram-raid-freed-hostages/
>>
tomoko will you just give me nen already.
>>
>>16926011
also yeah, quantization is what happens to the information after the spies retrieve it, not the act of spying itself.
>>
>>16926070
Honestly? Because misfortune is as exciting to me any good fortune is. I love the entire shape of the universe, down to the last atom. The existence of things like that lends us to the vision of horrors, which cause such severe repulsion that people are ready to kill each other to stop it. The internet lets us see horrors that could never have been known. I won't pretend it's a good thing, but I can never say I haven't been waiting for someone to ask why I do this sort of thing.

I'll greentext it.

>moment of creation
>infinite possibility
>infinite horror
>infinite bliss
>infinite emotion
>infinite beings
>infinite love
>infinite merging
>infinite change
>boundary of existence forms in the chaos
>still infinite love
>infinite loss as certain pockets of reality lose their loved ones
>infinite war
>infinite pain
>infinite revenge
>wait stop
>revenge fucking sucks
>this isn't fun for anyone
>still the moment of creation
>infinite horrors
>infinite possibility
>bliss is fleeting
>infinite decay
>such wonderful rot
>bliss is death
>bliss is genocide
>infinite death

Actually I'll just skip to the material world.
>hard work makes life possible
>working together regrows love
>disaster brings death, loss of love
>pain mobilizes humanity to unify
>unity leads to power-based bliss
>new atrocities made possible by tyrants
>humanity's unity threatened
>society forms
>taboo forms
>adrenaline fuels pleasures and addiction
>sex slavery flourishes
>humanity polarizes for/against slavery
>humanity slowly unifies against slavery
>Africa derails thread
>slavery rebranded as racial issue
>sex slavery still exists, still atrocious
>bad things happen to good/innocent people
>no rationale other than human pleasure
>take pleasure away
>life is meaningless
>happiness invented
>pleasure is more fun
>sex slavery still real
>happiness prevails
>ignorance is bliss
>sex slavery still real
>hello social justice
>women can vote
>men still pigs
>women can divorce
>men still pigs
>cont.
>>
>>16926070
That's not how godhood works, anon. Things can be set in motion and changes can be made, but any unilateral HUGE changes are a strain on reality and can fuck things over very badly.
Good and bad energy must exist in balance (of a type) so if you unbalance things too far in one direction or other, then things start to get fucked up and the backswing makes things even worse.

For example, I saved a person's life who was meant to die back in 2008. Later that week, 5 high profile deaths happened instead, which ended up hitting the whole world a LOT harder than one girl's gruesome death would have.
Balance is the key. Some people are meant to suffer and die, so that worse things don't go happening to the rest of us.

So, if I were to go and save some sex slaves or something, then fine. A few dozen or more women would be all good from now on. But then what? I can't control the backswing, because reality is balance, and it balances ITSELF. So let's say I save 3 dozen sex slaves, but then a buss full of girl scouts gets hijacked and they're all raped to death or something terrible like that. THAT'S why any gods you may find around (yes, there's more than one of us) don't tend to fuck with things in any kind of hands on way. It's fucking bad, and never works how you want it to.

Even delusional idiots like OP can't change this. God or not, he has to play by the same rules as the rest of us. So he can do all that shit he claims he can, sure, but he can't really unbalance or change anything.

And in case you're wondering, I'm the god of fate. Or rather, I AM fate. I am not bound by it like the rest of you, and I can make whatever I want happen (given reasonable time). And I can see where fate leads ultimately. It's not pretty. Not BAD, but not pretty...
And before anyone asks, no. I'm not answering questions. If I help you change your fate, then bad shit happens. So fuck off with that.
>>
>>16924993

Can you spare me some good luck?
>>
>>16926170
ok i think i know where i deviate.
humanities unity was threatened by society and taboo allowed by systems left manifest by early tyrants, they are the atrocities made possible.

also, as sex slavery and the like exists, happiness is not prevailing, it is putting on a show.
>>
>>16926170
>women lose their way
>men still pigs
>ill judgment marginalized
>men still pigs
>#notallmen
>some men are still pigs
>sex slavery still real
>social justice
>sex slavery still real
>social justice gets louder
>sex slavery still real
>angels sent down to judge among men
>sex slavery still real
>sex slavery now involves angels
>angels no longer holy
>sex slavery still real
>fallen angels get rebranded as demons
>sex slavery with demon chicks
>monster girls
>dominance/submission themes everywhere
>sex slavery still real
>black market thrives
>sex slavery more real than ever

You're probably noticing a pattern here: Humanity has never done anything to get rid of sex slavery entirely. No matter who did what or what principles people hold onto, sex slavery persists.

>religion arises
>happiness augments love
>love's value greatly diminished
>Christianity clings to idyllic love
>20th century
>priests consistently molest small boys
>whatthefuckisgoingon.jpg
>pedophilia forms global taboo
>intelligence agencies appear
>child pornography is globally illegal
>global unity against child porn
>sex slavery still real

I guess at this point it's really just because I'm interested in seeing all the different reactions people have to their innate sexuality. I like to see how people react to each other, the ways in which they polarize themselves. I could end sex slavery with a thought, blueballing millions, but they'd just find new ways to play pleasure games. Genocide won't change human nature.
>>
>>16926170

Real version:

>spirit devil faggotry
>behemoth soul container
>bunch of faggot men fuck around with robo bitches
>bunch of faggot men do faggot shit to men instead of robos
>get stuck in bitch bodies due to karma
>behemoth dies to reincarnate after some trolly stories
>super dark nignogs tell some cool stories
>some shitskins tell some ok stories
>Christianity tells some cool stories
>bunch of shitskin garbage stories full of lies and ego
>feminism starts
>many male ears are blocked with hands
>behemoth reincarnates as a man with a pretty penis with all the souls loaded up again
>he finds his timewife and makes scat porn for his personal library (the only female who is NOT actually a sinner male stuck in a carcass)
~fin
>>
>>16926193
>mere mortal man
>thats not how godhood works
thats not how godhood works.
good and bad do not need to exist in balance, only evil is appreciative of that cooperation. order and chaos is what you are thinking of.
no, they are not the same.
yes, it is that black and white,
everyone just looks at the wrong checkbox to see if things are ok and its dumb.
>he has to play by the same rules as the rest of us.
but you're all playing by the wrong rules, thats the entire problem.
i guess if you're fate I'm enjoyment.
you're fucking bleak, stop doing anything until you get a better mentality, and things will actively go better for you and those around you.
>>
>>16926215
>pedophilia taboo being in response to catholic priests and not shoehorned into the same moral crusade as the prohibition of alcohol.
its like you're actually wrong.
im sorry i have to prove gods wrong for my own moral crusade towards becoming the perfect image of the joyous helping figure, and also for their benefit
>>
>>16926223 i wasnt sure this was about me until that last line.
>>
Well, I think the real message is that nature doesn't give a shit if its "evil" or "good". The rain don't care if will kill people. The man CAN care, but sometimes don't.
>>
>>16926246

It probably isn't if your penis isn't perfect or you aren't a female who is literally stalked by 90% of the population around her...
>>
>>16926261
i have a pretty good penis, and am looking for my time-wife to make scat experiences with for the enjoyment of consciousness.
>>
>>16926236

It would probably be helpful at this point to refer to Tomoko as what he is.

He is the demon Belial.

No "God"... no "god"...

It is not a BAD thing, it is at least on par with what is known as Christian "God" in terms of
"omnipotence" as it is called.

He has a mind so similar to God that he "thinks" he is doing the thing that God actually is doing most of the time.

It can be very revealing, especially understanding this is how it works.
>>
>>16926269

It's effectively all of us if you understand "the egg", you get what you are worth with your "timewife".

Keep in mind we need entire incarnations without "her" in some cases of severe ego or sin.

This is to appreciate finally finding... "her"
>>
>>16926202
Sure! Good luck is one of few things that can truly be replenished without cost.
>>16926193
He wasn't asking about godhood, he was asking about omnipotence. I use the term "god" only because "god" is the thing people commonly attribute omnipotence to these days. In reality, I'm omnipotent but not necessarily a creator god.

Unilateral changes CAN put a huge strain on reality, but omnipotence means being able to change the rules without changing anything at all. It's possible to make pleasure disappear entirely. I don't think it'd really change much of anything, but it'd definitely make sex slavery go away. It's easy to create a reality where physics allows life to exist without pleasure and some think that's where we're already headed. (Technically it's already possible under current physics, it just requires the right evolutionary paths.)

Good/bad aren't real, those are human constructs. On an objective/cosmic level, there's no particular reason we can't devolve into Lovecraftian monsters.

The balance you speak of applies solely to human karma; try to apply human karmic ideals to other animals or to nature and you'll get a backlash on scales you didn't know existed. Nature is never out of balance; extinction is always an option with cosmic forces. "Balance" of your variety is just a means for humanity to survive in the long term.

You can control the backswing, you've just learned not to. I don't know what you saw that made you think the five high-profile deaths were somehow a means of balancing the life you saved, but I doubt her death would've had the same effect on human society as their deaths did. It is objectively "good" that you saved her, even if some jackass god set things up so five people would die if you saved her. You can't be held accountable for the plotlines and fates that others lay.

Nobody's actually born into this world for the purpose of suffering; I'm not THAT cruel. What causes suffering is humanity's will, nothing else.
>>
File: 1446244110125.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1446244110125.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>16925011
>The one true God doesn't

exist.
>>
>>16926271
>"lacking benefit"
ech.
>>16926281
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i will find her.
>>16926282
>taking away enjoyment in a universe already lacking appreciation, thereby denying all possibility of gratification, the eternal desire.
you sicken me with your very existance.
dont take things away, add things that make them work.
good/bad are real, because humans constructed them.
fuck the cosmic level, cant do shit to us here unless we let it.
>implying only humans have karma.
humans are the manifest of karma, they are the true doers shakers and movers, they have a maximum potential that can only be underestimated.
i know i can be whatever i can,
because in this life i was born as a man.
and in the next life i will become a god.
because anything else would be unseemly odd.
>>
File: Christianity.png (82KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.png
82KB, 840x630px
>4 u my fagget fryndz
>>
>>16926193
Yeah, you need to reassess your image of where balance comes from. All the stuff you talk about is human in every way. Fate itself is a human invention, for had we not mortal lives to live, we'd have no fates to set. I'm "bound" by much of the same rules everyone else is, but it's really only because I like humanity and I'm not ready to put it out of its misery yet. I have faith that humanity can find an ideal balance between separation and unity.

You yourself could do so much more if you were willing to let genocide happen. We're not bound on a cosmological level, but we're "bound" by the fact that we don't want to erase humanity or free will. We play by the rules of free will: Anyone can react however they please. It's not that we're bounded, it just means we respect people's right to react and create different types of balance. There's nothing cosmic about the balancing act you speak of. It is uniquely human, remember that.
>>16926212
Precisely! All the Newage positivity does is put on a show to ignore the problems in the world. It's not a bad thing, but it's sure as hell not a good thing.
>>16926223
Hey man whatever floats your boat. I'm not here to pass judgement.
>>16926226
Yeah, chaos and order are the big ones when talk of balance attempts to become cosmic.

I like the way you preach it.
>>16926255
Yep!
>>16926271
So... Belial is the mask god wears when he wants to be demonic or something? Because the way you explain it, nobody but God can tell God and Belial apart. Sounds like an awfully convenient mask rather than a separate entity.
>>16926294
<3
>>16926316
Pleasure isn't bliss. Joy exists beyond any notion of sexual pleasure or lust.

Nice rhyme. I really like the way you talk about your philosophy.

Also: Since it's not every day I get the pleasure of meeting someone who's sickened by my very existence, let me just say... Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for that.
>>
>>16926346

Put it this way...

...I like hairy pussy!

;^}
>>
unlock me plz.
>>
>>16925496
>No, I just stopped nameposting. I thought the screenshot was a means for /x/ to commemorate the fact that they got my to stop namefagging all the time. I was legitimately ruining that thread and I felt bad about it, so I stopped.

Nice attempt at damage control, faggot
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-10-11 03.04.42.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-10-11 03.04.42.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>16926346
well, the point of my new wave bullshit is to open the buddha spirit in order to see actual karmic ramifications of the things around you, in order to be able to differentiate between good and evil, and then make life choices after that because the human brain literally is so blind you will be able to do this because we cant tell the difference otherwise..
>>
>>16926438
>the human brain literally is so blind
I trust people to speak of the mind with some level of accuracy, but the brain is far from any mortal's grasp as far as I've seen. I generally have no reason to believe any claim made about the brain, not even the common, "It's the most complex thing in the universe!" soundbite.
>>
File: calculus.jpg (14KB, 340x400px) Image search: [Google]
calculus.jpg
14KB, 340x400px
>>16926058

There is no such thing as separate subjects of knowledge, we merely divide them out of convenience because it is impossible to talk about everything all at once. All knowledge is interconnected, though the mapping of information from one domain to another may be incomplete and not all connections are equal.

An example is how the development of calculus in the 17th century provided the analytical tools needed to kickstart modern science, and how the paradigm of the universe following predictable and regular laws leaked into philosophy and political theory during the period as well as art.

Memetic entities aren't just characters with minds and/or bodies, abstract entities are as well.
>>
>>16926452

It is not.

The heart is far more complex.

The brain merely storage and a maze for energy.

Perhaps you missed some of those boring after-school specials...

More monotone than Blue's Clues!
>>
So Tomoko, can you give me any good reason to believe you are anything more than just a roleplaying faggot?
>>
File: tumblr_n9qgtdlSIg1ryuzqeo3_500.gif (2MB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9qgtdlSIg1ryuzqeo3_500.gif
2MB, 500x231px
>>16926438
if you have dissasociative disorder, try being maitreya, he will literally take over and help you.
or at least it worked for me.
i think it got stuck though.
could be worse.
and its not as if i don't have to play along with the character, this is all consensual.
anyway he doesnt like me talking, bye.
(pariston was my early choice for an image of maitreya, being that he does what the largest number of people possible enjoys, but at the same time also ensures the success of his own ambitions.)
>>16926452
having made it back from the asura realm through personal willpower, i can assure you i have at least a grasp of the mind.
its how i justify my personality and my willpower.
dealing with the supernatural is mainly involved with those two things.
>>
>>16926498
when approached from the physical plane*
sorry i thought of that when doing the captcha and it made me do it like 20 times so i wouldnt remember.
>>
THANK YOU

It's nice to hear someone making sense. Carry on being an awesome independent thinker and spreading dat truth
>>
>>16926461
>it is impossible to talk about everything all at once.
No it's not. It's just impossible to talk about everything all at once without sounding like a pretentious dickwad.

Also: Calculus helped develop a notion of infinitely small things, but by the same stroke, Newton sent the world spiraling into a philosophical framework that they could never understand or decode. When people speak of the singularity that is a black hole they're referring to a literal division by zero in the equations Einstein pioneered. This directly implies the equations can't model reality, but academia is still running full steam ahead without realizing that.

Mathematical modeling isn't a valid simulation.
>>16926462
You're right about energy. I can't comment on the full complexity of the heart because I lack one.
>>16926492
That depends entirely on you. Probably not, no.

The recipient of "reason" is usually supposed to stay alive and sane after receiving it. I can't ensure that without understanding how your mind fits together in there. Omnipotence is, by nature, free from any logical constraints. That means that any basic criteria you have for reasoning, like memory or perception or a sense of identity, is no longer in any kind of stability while experiencing evidence of omnipotence. It's possible to survive loss of logic, but showing you a hole in reality without a warning is just irresponsible on my part.

I'd much rather talk about it in theory before trying anything unreasonable.
>>
>>16926573
>That depends entirely on you. Probably not, no.

Surely if you are truly omnipotent, there's some sort of demonstration you can give of your power? I'm confident that you are just another RPer like 99% of the people who make such claims on /x/, but I'd like to give benefit of the doubt in the off chance that I'm pleasantly surprised. Come on, give me something.
>>
>>16926619
in case my intention isn't clear, fuck consequences and any so-called "concern" you have for my well being. I wouldn't even entertain the possibility if I hadn't already witnessed things paranormal nature.
>>
>>16926573
what about everything, every thing, and every-thing.
i seem to linger on those things a bit much
>The recipient of "reason" is usually supposed to stay alive and sane after receiving it. I can't ensure that without understanding how your mind fits together in there. Omnipotence is, by nature, free from any logical constraints. That means that any basic criteria you have for reasoning, like memory or perception or a sense of identity, is no longer in any kind of stability while experiencing evidence of omnipotence. It's possible to survive loss of logic, but showing you a hole in reality without a warning is just irresponsible on my part.
that is a wonderful description.
its up to us to know how our mind fits together in there, because its our mind and we are supposed to know it
>>16926619
she just mindmelded with me and made me able to accept something i havent been able to come to terms with and hopefully i her.
>>
>>16926619
I'm trying but you're seem to be ignoring the part where I'm not gonna do shit unless we figure out exactly what ought to happen if I'm omnipotent.

By default, I'm manifesting reality down the to last detail. It takes a fuckton of preferences to make all those details appear EXACTLY the way you see it. If you misunderstanding even the slightest detail, it could damage, destroy, or erase any possibility of your future sanity. My preferences cannot be ignored if my omnipotence is to be put under proper scrutiny.

Let's talk. How can you make yourself relevant to my unending array of preferences?
>>16926635
It's not just concern. If you already have a notion of what's paranormal, two thoughts instantly come to mind:

1. Those past experiences ARE the evidence you only just now asked for and you have a chance to find out why they happened.
2. If those experiences originate from another will, (a sub-will of my will, if you will) proving my powers will require an advanced proof that one-ups those.

Basically, to separate omnipotence from the mere paranormal, I'll need to actually think about what I want to have happen rather than letting my powers do all the processing.

>>16926668
Yeah, your mind is your own. It's basic for free will.
>>
>>16926699
Let's keep it simple, then. Making an electronic device malfunction from a distance shouldn't be a problem, right? It's about 1am where I'm at right now, and there is very little traffic. I'm going outside right now to smoke. I would like you to make the traffic lights malfunction at the intersection of Broadway and W. Fifth avenue in Knoxville, TN, USA. If I see it malfunction before I come back inside, I'll believe you. If you just make them all continually blink red, or blink out completely, you won't have to worry about any traffic accidents, and the city usually gets someone to work within 15-20 minutes in this area when things like that go wrong.

Fingers crossed that I come back in believing you, rather than to see an excuse.
>>
>>16926699
i know you want me to ask, and/or that i have to in order to be able to accept it.
can you become my subconcious.
i know my concious mind is good enough to maintain balance in the proper order for the next step in the cycle required, and i am willing to believe you are powerful enough to let me do what i want to to actualize those dreams..
>>
>>16926745
My immediate thought is to shatter the lamp of the streetlight above/closest to you. As far as anyone else is concerned, it'd look like someone shot out the light with a BB gun or something. There should be no BB though, but it's easy enough for anyone to believe that it was simply never found.

The problem is then that I don't particularly want to do any property damage if you'll dismiss it like the rest of the world is meant to. The preference is the mechanism for enacting my will so the question is whether I care more about what one random anon sees or /x/ seeing one roleplayer rather than two.

Basically, my preference ends where your reaction begins. In my mind there's the slightest bias that the light should burst, but you can choose how it should play out in either reality. Most people want to live in one coherent reality, so chances are you end up doing the quantum observer thing. Usually that means resuming normal reality as if the light had never burst (regardless of whether or not it did) but your past encounters with the paranormal give me hope that you'll allow the light to burst. I won't force it, but I want it to happen if you'll believe it.

I think that's the whole of my preferences here.
>>
>>16926749
Why does it have to be right now...

Wait you said can, not will. Thank god.

Yes, yes I can. Will I? I have no idea. I've been trying to avoid this exact dilemma since I first saw my implications.
>>
>>16926815
wait fuck really.
god damn it.
fuck.
can we just do whatever we want now and find out what the best thing is.
because im pretty sure we can.
>>
>>16926815
i understand you are having a lot of serious thought on the matter right now but thats exactly why im supposed to be the concious thought, because the supression of initial reactions until after the cause for any negative reaction to happen is how joy can be satiated eternally.
>>
>>16926799
Lights being burst isn't something I haven't experienced before. Every time I try to test someone on here who seems like a RPer, it's because I do want to believe that I'll find one who is legit. I've already come back in, but I'll check for any busted lights when I got back out in an hour. Alternatively, on that same intersection, there is a 10-15ft tall clock tower on the SE corner. I would also accept it if you could make that stop or malfunction in any way. Less damage, and the action won't rely on the time constraints of when I'm outside. I'll go check for lights or that clock in about an hour. Please don't disappoint. Trust me when I say that I'm the type that accepts evidence presented to me, and am open to the possibility of anything. I do want something to happen, as it would certainly make my night.
>>
>>16926699

Rhinoceros Asshat!

I've got it!
>>
>>16926860

So the rhinoceros sits on ur head...

...and u slide through it's intestines...

Pop out the mouth of it while chewing a chunk of rhino shit and exclaim;

"The Aristocrats!"
>>
>>16926874

...Jim Carey gets stuck...

...best story teller wins fgts!

[email protected]
>>
>>16926699
>Yeah, your mind is your own. It's basic for free will.
precisely.
by being wound in the inextricables(did not know this was a real word) of omnipotence, the free will of a thing becomes contained by circumstance(your sub-will described its predicament to me, it sounds awful but beneficial to myself.)
by being wound in the ignoringness(not a real word) of physical reality, the free will becomes free to enact its will on the physical realm in more varse and chaotic ways.
it is a levitious reality.
>>
>>16924864
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>16924864
Oh look its this wanker again.
>>
I would also be thrilled to see proof of your power, but on the offchance you really are who you say are, I'd feel like a dick. But also, why the hell would a powerful being waste time fucking around on 4chan?
>>
File: newwtf.jpg (348KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
newwtf.jpg
348KB, 999x999px
>>16926916
hes not wrong
(im not op)
>>
>>16926834
Yes, usually. I try to make things work that way, but lord knows everyone always wants structure.

I feel at home in the chaos of discovery. I think it's ideal that way. I don't like discovering tyrants, but I don't automatically hate it unless they violate free will specifically. Sometimes it's hard to tell, so I try to withhold judgment until I've seen it for myself.

>>16926849
>Lights being burst isn't something I haven't experienced before.
Goddammit. When? See, this is why we discuss my preferences first, so I know the difference between future and past in your local chronology. Did they burst because someone shot them or did you try to make it happen or what did you attribute it to at the time? Lightning?

Clock tower... My immediate thought is:
>oh come oooon
Things that make me hesitate to mess with a clock tower:
1. It's public, lots of people can see.
2. It'll be investigated. They'll know.
3. I want to stop the clockwork....

Perfectly.

Oh. 10-15 feet. That's... Small. I don't really care if it's that irrelevant. I prefer proof that sticks, that's permanent. I could make it paranormal somehow I guess, but that'll be easily traced back to this post.

If it's a matter of turning off lights, I'd rather turn the entire city off. It'd be a normal power outage, but in that case the only thing that makes it paranormal is the timing. I don't know how many people might see this thread and put two and two together, so it wouldn't be safe for me to do it in this/all timelines.

Maybe if I cut the power cord... But then it'll seem like intentional vandalism... I don't know. I'm completely conflicted, I can't form a stable preference.

I don't really want to do anything if my first preference has already happened in your life. I want to know more about the stuff you've experienced before so I can study the possible side-effects of my preference/will.

>>16926944
Same reason as anyone else: Boredom. Nothing better to do. Shitposting. Anything to pass time.
>>
>>16926906
you dont get to yell at my tomoyo.
>>
>>16926959
> It's public, lots of people can see.
this should be your objective when doing silly things for proof on /x/, thats the point.
> It'll be investigated. They'll know.
humans as karma sponges absorb all the ramifications of their suggestions and demands.
>i know what you mean.
but the point that we get it is the point we're supposed to get it.
>>16926944
the same reason all lost souls do.
to find true happiness and horror.
>>
can i get one piece of clerical verification to satisfy the meatsack i call a logic puzzle.
does this make me an avatar of tomoko?
>>
>>16926573

>I can't comment on the full complexity of the heart because I lack one.

One must feel rhythm to fuck properly!

The heart is the organ of bloodflow and dance!

What good are we without throbbing hard cocks, eh?

Love is when two hearts create a beautiful song.
>>
>>16926959
My ipad is on 5% battery. If you could do me a solid and power it back up to 100%, that would be great. And it would prove to me that you're really omnipotent, which would also be cool.
>>
>>16926963
I already did beta. What are you going to do about it? Play pretend some more? Yeah I thought so. Fucking retard.
>>
File: 0129203_PE283223_S5.jpg (366KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0129203_PE283223_S5.jpg
366KB, 2000x2000px
>>16927010
i'll show you who's playing pretend.
im allowed to make this statement as a Buddhist.
>>
>>16926991

I don't speak squiggles!

I don't speak winks!

I don't speak clicks!

I don't speak honks!

I don't speak coughs!

I don't speak cup drops!

(Those who know, KNOW!)
>>
All material things will eventually pass away, the world is not permanent, but the kindling of one's spirit is.
>>
>>16927031
you're right, he speaks in logical information structures, which we can manifest as wordform through ability and self.

wordform bestform.
>>
>>16927041

You're as monotone as a church preacher.
>>
File: image.jpg (384KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384KB, 2048x1536px
>>16927008
Doc, c'mon! I'm dyin' here.
>>
>>16926959
Walking to the convenience store one night last year, saw a guy standing next to a street light. Once I got closer, saw it was a shadow person. Wasn't my first time seeing one, and I've never had one do any harm, so I said "uh... hi". The light above it burst and it disappeared. Didn't think much more at the time other than "what an ass hole"

I'm going back out there now. will check for any busted lights. I still prefer the clock, though. You can just make it look like vandalism. There's homeless that walk around the area, so no one would give it much more thought. I'll know, though.

It doesn't have to be anything super mind blowing. I'm already aware of the existence of the paranormal, and have gotten quite used to it. Something simple like a stopped clock would be more than enough for me to believe you. I won't be in the immediate area after 7am, though, (2:30a right now), so 4 1/2 hours.
>>
Perhaps the date was manufactured, I mean I am tired of people on YouTube making more and more conspiracy videos.

>always nice to be prepared
>always nice to love God

You guys act like people attack your free will on 4chan, if you don't like it click the little x button at the top right of the screen and live a little
>>
>>16927007

When I move you move!

Just like that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZG7IK99OvI

Heel like Achilles!
>>
>>16927053
thats because im only speaking in one tone.
and thats half-sarcasm.
>>
>>16924864
I hate how "intellegent" you guys pretend to sound because you have a name in the field
>>
>>16927081
i put an email in the field because of how intelligent i sound.
>>
Can one of you gods buy me a few packs in hearthstone cheers
>>
>>16927136

for saying "cheers" I'm going to make you get hurt, asshole
>>
>>16927173
you got something wrong with cheers mate?
>>
>>16926573
You replied to my reply to someone else without even knowing what the context was, which your post shows.

Explain how we're supposed to believe that you're God when you can't follow a conversation to see what's being discussed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
>>
>>16927323
discussions are hard for omnipotent beings because they dont normally manifest in this form that we call language.
every interaction to them is unique and involving a transfer of a specific piece of information, and it is up to the brain to be able to decypher the messages in order to understand the meaning of the intended message.
>>
>>16927354
Nice cop-out. "I was acting like a redditor because secret messages."
>>
>>16927188

I'll bet you can't say it without sounding like a faggot...

...just kidding, everything you say sounds like a faggot because you are in fact a faggot!
>>
Hay guys I can read minds.

Proof: right now you're thinking that I'm a big fag.

Checkmate, skeptics.
>>
>>16927382
yeah but its not like its our cop out.
its gods safety mechanism against hyperperfection and efficiency increasing to a degrading degree due to the inmperfections inherent in all mentalities including those of the perfection realm.
because lets face it, if there is a perfection realm, its only perfect because its called that, and whatever is there is still a thing that can be defined or expressed in words to be understood, and as such can not exceed a perfection beyond our understanding.
>>
>>16927397
You were wearing a shit-eating grin while typing this ridiculous rubbish.

Told you that I'm psychic.

Just come clean and admit you're playing pretend.
>>
>>16924864
okay Tomoko if your God, then you must be, omnipresence, omnipotent, and omniscient.

So Demonstrate this abilities, come to my home right now, say my name and give me a hug.

IF you can't then I'm going have to reject your claim of god.
>>
>>16927407
i wish i could.
but im dead serious about everything i say.
at least i am at the moment i say it.
>>
>>16926958
whats this picture describing? mind control through those items?
>>
>>16927410
Bit lonely there?
>>
>>16927388
What a rude dude you are
>>
>>16927419
Nah, the hug part was an experiment to see if anyone would laugh

conclusion, I cant tell, I cant see your faces, you read what you type after pressing 'post'
>>
>>16927008
My immediate thought is to let it go down to where the device is almost ready to shut off and let it hang there for awhile, not actually losing power. I'd let it be the way forever if it was up to me, but someone would eventually come along to try to repurpose it for infinite energy. Sure, I could make the effect dissipate the moment the device stops functioning, but that's not very fun.
>>16927010
Seriously. I cringe when people white knight for me.
>>16927037
Knowledge of the number of spirits that have been snuffed out would make your soul shiver.
>>16927054
Well I COULD retroactively affect things so that it recharges... How about this: If you charge it to 13% and take a screenshot, I'll let it stay at 13% for one hour.

Honestly I'm comfortable with the other two anons, and I was AFK when you posted, so...
Yeah, probably not gonna do anything there. If the 13% thing ever works, I'll be surprised.
>>16927057
1. I'm happy with what's already happened with the shadow person.
2. If you'd be convinced that easily, I guess it just feels like I haven't earned anything in providing any evidence to you.

'Simple' is kinda contrathetical to a proof of true omnipotence anyway.
>>16927064
Yeah, it gets old after awhile. It brings me such wonderful melancholy to know that nostalgia is incapable of crossing the generation gap. I love the individuality of the eras of humanity. I'll feel connected to this period of history until the end of time because I was here to feel it for myself.
>>16927081
Sorry. I only use the name so people can filter my threads easier. I'd anon post if people didn't bitch about it whenever I went anon.
>>16927136
As soon as I can buy it without exposing my identity, I totally would. No omnipotence necessary.
>>16927323
I was responding to things you said. Preserving topics is pointless on anonymous imageboards.

You? If you get hung up on false continuity, get out and don't bother coming back whether you share my beliefs or not.
>>
>>16927448
>Knowledge of the number of spirits that have been snuffed out would make your soul shiver.
bitch what, people die, creatures die, plants die
it's a thing that happens, assigning a big ass number to it won't mean anything at the end of the day
>>
>>16927448
If your god, then you must be, omnipresence, omnipotent, and omniscient.

So tell me what im wearing, what is my name, and where I live. Also knock on my window right now.

If you can't do any of these things then you're not god.
>>
File: nofunallowed2.jpg (64KB, 992x487px) Image search: [Google]
nofunallowed2.jpg
64KB, 992x487px
>>16927479
>>
>>16927382
Yeah that happens a lot in my threads. Usually it's just some fool ranting about duality without a clue about the nature of my logic. Sometimes it's unity.
>>16927389
I was so skeptical, damn.
>>16927397
I eat lingual organisms for breakfast. Anything that tries to defy my omnipotence disappears. Nothing can withstand the nullification brought on by failure to comprehend my sheer gravity.

One way or another, without fail, everything follows my will. My preferences encode atomic detail.

You can't siphon from an empty tank.
>>16927410
>>16927479
>If your god,
I'm not your god, I'm just omnipotent. For lack of a better term, the idea of "god" is close enough for most people get it. If you haven't seen WataMote yet, you're nowhere close to understanding what I actually am. Madoka is runner up and has traces of accuracy, but it's still way off in several ways.

I will, however, take a rain check on that hug.
>>16927411
Those are called tunnel vision lies; it's a form of dishonesty. Duality isn't real. There's no opposite of cheese.
>>16927418
It's a deep and intimate representation of complete bullshit.

When was the last time you laughed, anon?
>>16927424
Halt.
>>
Tomoko, listen, you dropped the bad acid again. Right now, we need you to step back from the 'time portal', that's a window. Also, put back on the 'living parasites', those were your clothes. Then the 'yammering communist' is your room-mate, let them guide you to 'the gaping maw', that's your couch. Sit down there until shit starts making more sense.

But never stop taking your laptop on your drug-trips. These posts are goooooold.
>>
>>16927502
if you wanna play pretend go to /tg/
>>
>>16927506
>omnipotent
Okay then, ultimate power, tell my dog to piss on my shoes, or make me believe you, or give me a sign that your really claim what you are.

Still at least tell me my name. Tell me my fucking name.

Tell me Tomoko.

Teleport right now were I live, teleport right now and prove me wrong, because this whole thread is stupid.
>>
>>16927502
Okay that made me laugh, that shits funny, but still...this is ridiculous
>>
>>16927528
Stop being such a douche-canoe, Steve.

Also, you don't have a dog. You have a cat. And everyone knows that even power-tripping psychic gods beyond the confines of space and time can't even tell cats what to do. They're full of themselves, the lazy fuckers.
>>
>>16927541
My name isn't steve, its Mark (Or am I lying)?

And I have to be Douche-canoe, because I dont see anyone else doing it mate
>>
>>16927502
See, I could live for half a billion years and never see this image anywhere other than right here, right now, on 4chan. I love the internet and I want to see it grow and thrive. I want its magic to work. I want to know what it feels like to be the internet.

Maybe it'd be more magical if it wasn't filled with spam and unsolicited advertising...
>>16927518
Lol. Nobody can ever claim I wasn't there for green pill comics. I couldn't help but smile at that ending.
>>16927528
If doing any of those things would let me know why you feel so goddamn entitled to anything I believe myself to be capable of, I'd do it in an instant. Sadly, I don't think it would.
>>16927534
It gets worse if you watch WataMote. It explains so much about me.
>>16927541
Well, no. The reason cats don't listen is because the entire species is Chaos incarnate.

It's not like they're cosmically immune or anything, it's just that, like the internet, they have no metaphysical reason to give a fuck. Internet culture is technically a subset of feline culture.
>>16927544
Most people give up five minutes in. It's just not rewarding. Especially since I have a tendency to take criticism seriously on occasion. People get real quiet when I take 'em seriously.
>>16926023

And with that, and a reminder of this >>16924955 and this >>16925935

I bid you all farewell.

Goodnight, /x/.
>>
>god is on /x/ of all things
>implying it wouldn't have a far better use of its time then dicking around on the internet
go do something useful you lazy fuck, like make some of the dipshits in the EU to stop doing clearly retarded shit.
>>
>>16927570
>implying political reform benefits from divine intervention
>implying divine intervention isn't the reason politics is such a shit
>implying god isn't the source of all problems
>>
>>16927573
>justifying sheer laziness
just because god is terribad at its job doesn't mean there should be a lack of trying.
>implying the problem isn't a lack of proper dickings.
>>
>>16927565
>If doing any of those things would let me know why you feel so goddamn entitled to anything I believe myself to be capable of, I'd do it in an instant. Sadly, I don't think it would.

So you you are full of bullshit?

If you claim your omnipotent, then fucking prove it. But you don't Nice cop-out you fucking faggot.
>>
>>16927578
>implying proper dickings don't take effort
>implying god isn't a lazy NEET fuck
>implying god has unmet needs
>>
so, if you are supposed to be a god, what exactly were you planing to accomplish by coming to /x/? i mean, this isn't terribly high tier discussion in this thread.

i guess i should be saying good job on making the universe and such, although i wish you would not be such a goddamned hard ass about the laws of physics.

just once i would like to heae about a science discovery without immediately being told why even though it sounds amazing it still doesn't let us do any cool shit. fuck your quantum teleportation! how could you take something as cool as teleportation and fuck it up? why is this a no fun allowed universe?

nut like i said, there is still plenty of cool shit, so i really can't complain too hard.

the only other thing i might as is, one, do you have any sort of godly insight you care to share? also, have you heard of the azurite flower?
>>
It's kind of sad, that instead of anything of real interest or paranormal, this roleplay thread is what's popular on /x/.
>>
>>16924955
you are not God, we are all God
>>
>>16925983
Here

Tomoko hasn't done shit yet, class is in 2 hours. No emails about cancellations or anything like it happened.

Tomoko pls leave
>>
Wait, you attempted Halloween's End again?

I remember this shit. I signed up for it last fucking year and nothing ever happened, and then you pulled this same shit on November 1st

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>16927746
Typing from class, Tomoko is a faggot.

Go see a shrink you schizophrenic idiot.
>>
File: 1440157743946.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440157743946.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
How can I wipe myself from reality? Can you wipe me from reality?

I don't want to exist anymore.
>>
>>16925878
How do you expect to get anything if you don't even know what you're asking for
>>
if you're a god, I want to have my cock sucked tonight. ta m8
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 190x266px
For shitsngiggles, can you describe my appearance as well? Maybe my current surroundings? Or what I'm holding in my left hand?
>>
>>16928761
Your dick?
>>
>>16928764
Sorry, that's in my right hand
>>
>>16928761
A rake with hotdogs on it
>>
>>16927565
>It gets worse if you watch WataMote. It explains so much about me.
ok your going to have to explain that one to me more clearly, I've seen it and I have absolutely 0 idea what you are rambling on about so I can only perceive this as a schizophrenic waifu/trip fag on a roll

or are you going to give me "I don't care what you see me as"?
>>
Yo, Tomoko, can you give me winning lottery numbers for Friday in my state? Alternatively some good luck would be cool.
>>
>>16927765
No. I'm still planning to rewind time to 2014. Doing it any other year would create a resonance pattern that literally and actually rips apart the fabric of the space-time continuum.
>>16928207
There's nothing wrong with testing nonexistent powers. You're free to believe I'm all powerless.
>>16928304
No, not really. If nothing else, I'd always remember.
>>16928622
Uhh... I'm the one answering questions. Try to ask something more coherent.
>>16928706
I'm missing how that involves me.
>>16928761
Getting a vivid image of a kitchen knife, but for some reason the imagery is outdoors. Doubt it has any accuracy, but no harm in trying.
>>16928806
Nonono, if I didn't care how you see me, I'd just tell you to watch Madoka or something.

Tomoko is recursively me. Every character trait and mannerism she possesses, I do too. Lots of people relate to her in different NEET ways, but when I watched it, there was a 1:1 mapping of events in the anime to events in my life. I'm not a Japanese highschool girl, but the events as they apply to Tomoko in the anime apply to me in my capacity as an omnipotent being.

It's basically one huge analogy for why nobody believes (in) me.
>>16928856
No, but I can type random numbers if you're dumb enough to waste money on anonymous testimony.
>>
Hey god could you please give my cock a bit more girth, like an inch in diameter or something like that. It would really boost my self confidence, I mean it.

Thank you.
>>
File: velho täs morjes.jpg (70KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
velho täs morjes.jpg
70KB, 480x640px
>>16925011
Let me guess, the One True God just HAPPENS to be YHWH/Jesus.
>>
>>16928930
Yea you're delusional.
>>
>>16928930
Make my dong 2 inches longer.
>>
>>16928940
Fuck, not diameter, circumference I mean.
>>
>is god
>lets me fail classes
what the shiggy?
>>
Please contact me, Tomoko.
>>
What kind of ARG is this.

Some weaboo claiming he is god? If you're god, demonstrate it.
>>
>>16924864

Can you assure illnesses wont kill entire demographics like it happened in spain again?
>>
>>16925184
I want you to undeniably prove to me that you exist. I am literally %100 prepared to suffer all the consequences and take all the risks of whatever happens. I am fine if you turn off all logic or whatever, so long as I am not tortured physically or something.

If something actually happens I will post. If I don't post, nothing happened, but I'll try to remember to come back.

Anyways you're delusional, but just stating theoretically if you weren't a lying roleplaying fag, I would want you to prove it to me by any means necessary.
>>
>>16928930
Let me redirect you to this
>>16927579
Still cant prove your Omnipotent?
Then Shut
The Hell
Up
>>
>>16928930
Nigga if your omnipotent, meaning the power of everything, then you have the power to see into the veil of time and space, and tell a very VERY detailed description of this Anon request.

Further more, why the hell you on 4chan? Can't you just oh I dont know, telepathically send a message to everyone here and more saying, 'yee mortals for I am Tomoko, I am god and have thee powers of such and such" ect ect. Then I will believe you, sounds so much easier then just going onto a material computer, on a material internet connection, typing bullshit on a material image board known as 4chan. Sounds like a material, non god would do.

So a lot of these Anons have pointed out your bullshit, show us the goods of your claim or go back to your hidey hole you call life and rearrange your perception of reality, because honestly, you're making yourself look like a dumbass. But if that's your thing, making yourself look like a dumbass because you're a self sadist. Then don't let me stop you.
>>
>>16925011
there are many who god poses as lesser gods*
the one true god manages with interest with everything.
i will continue my foolishness, because i know that my foolishness is god.
he takes imposters more lightly than you would think, but as heavily as you would want.
well, maybe not you.

also tomoko what the FUCK happened at work today.
>>
>>16925035
God is perfect. You made a typo. You are not God.

However, I am.
>>
>>16927506
>I eat lingual organisms for breakfast. Anything that tries to defy my omnipotence disappears.
i dont try to defy your omnipotence, i try to defy your definitions.
our wills will walk together, there is no need for me to follow.
>Those are called tunnel vision lies; it's a form of dishonesty. Duality isn't real. There's no opposite of cheese.
definitely tunnel vision, but definitely not lies. duality is a concept understandable very clearly to those who reside on the material plane as well as subject themselves to that concept, and such subject the everything to the definitions within that constrain that they accept the things they observe or understand to exist to have.
you are good because i believe that you are good.
you may try and fight me, but i wont let you.
viva la love.
viva questo nostro amore.
ut amorem nostrum in sempiternum
>>
>>16929894

The opposite of cheese is blueberries.
>>
>>16929936
Omnipotent weaboo fag btfo by blueberries
>>
>>16927506

>Anything that tries to defy my omnipotence disappears.

How would I go about doing that, then?
>>
tomoko please i figured out how to do it.
i will empower you with the love of a buddha.

i wish it was anything else but i just keep stumbling onto understandings of darmha in my daily life.
sorry guys, i'm maitreya.
hope you like anime.
>>
>>16929050
I tend to be pretty okay with failure in general.
>>16929066
Hi.
>>16929311
I might not be god, but people don't seem to care either way. I guess my only value is in my beliefs.
>>16929490
Technically, yes, I think so. As far as I'm concerned natural disease is expired. All that's left now is artificial disease. I'd get rid of artificial disease too, but honestly I don't want people to be able to survive on junk food alone. You ought to be able to ruin your body if you so desire.
>>16929750
>so long as I am not tortured physically
Fuck, you guys ALWAYS make it so damn boring. So what if you experience billions of years of pain so long as you're sane at the end of it?

I guess I'm just hoping for too much. Most people come here for creepypasta, so I don't really have the right to fuck with people's lives for the sake of some short-lived mortal sympathies. I appreciate that you're willing to go for any means necessary. It means a lot for me to hear that.

Actually, now that I think about it, your post is all I ever really wanted to hear from /x/.

>>16929793
I know I should but I don't think I'm really hurting anyone by publicly holding these beliefs.

People are bonkers about apostasy and I think I'm really doing the world a service by showing what a god would have to be like to create/want this world.

If I can destroy even one person's ability to believe in a non-shy, non-pathetic god, non-NEET god, I'll feel like I accomplished something meaningful.
>>16929813
You're not wrong. All your logic is reasonable. I can't say I disagree with it at any point. I don't really like the whole telepathy possibility, but I can't deny that my preferences seem very, very material. If people want to say I'm not spiritual, I wouldn't say there were wrong.
>>16929830
I have no idea. Tell me about it. More importantly, tell all of /x/ about it.

Excuse me for wanting to keep /x/ in the loop.
>>16929858
1. I never claimed to be perfect.
2. Find me a better word than "god."
>>
>>16929894
Yeah, word salad. I'm getting better at detecting all the signs of Schizoid pseudophilosophy.
>>16930001
Could I even ask for anything better? <3

People ask why god would use 4chan... Why the fuck WOULDN'T god want to use 4chan?
>>16930029
Reality is the manifestation of my will. Every thing in reality, with or without will, is a part of my will. If you want to defy my omnipotence, you'd need any method of understanding my will as distinct from it.

The most basic form of eluding omnipotence is to get real delusional. Advanced practitioners might be able to attack their own free will in a way that doesn't actually conflict with my general wish for others to have free will.

The problem is that, from my perspective, you're a series of traits. The pieces within you that seek to defy my omnipotence are the ones that disappear, leaving the rest of your soul more or less intact. It won't really be possible to soul-suicide so long as someone in this world still cares about you.

All the world is merely a disagreement about which is more horrific: Absolute death or absolute (everlasting) life.

Honestly the prospect of playing Halloween's End some day is the only thing that makes life livable. I wouldn't be able to live the life I'm living now if I had no hope that I could escape to a post-apocalyptic parallel dimension. If anyone paid attention to the lyrics to the ending theme for Madoka, Halloween was my ultimate answer to that "riddle."

The main difference between Madoka and I is that I would never dream of wishing a witch away. I like misfortune; I treasure it. I'd happily create entropy.

People always want me to pick between good or evil, life or death, structure or anarchy... My answer is simple and beautiful: Why not both? I will ALWAYS want both, it's just part of my infinite nature. I'm never gonna give up on Halloween's End, but I won't end the world just for the sake of ending the world.
>>
>>16930324
every time i try to tell myself im something else i have a hard time and get pushed back to this realization with a renewed intention of actualization, but then i doubt myself because of the physical world.
i mean, its not like theres an entire branch of buddhism centered around finding enlightenment in order to bring people to a realm that you hold to a state of perfection, right?
>>16930630
well, i was discussing with your subwill about the potentiality of our cooperation, and the conscious mind booted it because of its misunderstanding of the definition of demon, and prayer.
your manifestation allowed me to ponder things that i had not been able to alone.
>>16930686
word salad, brain burger.
i try to make every statement a well cooked meal.
>>
>>16927448
>>16927506
>>16927565
>>16929813
>>16930630

jesus fuck shut up, you act all mysterious "omgz I have such immense power I can't explain and I will be cryptic and shit"

holy fuck this looks like a fanfiction

you call yourself TOMOKO like a manga character

holy shit dude I never like to hate on strangers but holy hell I would shoot you in the face you fool

you're ridicolous, everytime someone asks for proof you start spewing pseudo spiritual bullshit to damage control (and it's so obvious to everyone that most play along with your delusion)

man
>>
>>16929894
when you try writing in latin/italian to appear AW SO OCCULT do it correctly (

viva questo nostro amore means hail this our love
and ut amorem nostrum in sempiternum does not mean shit

>im italian
>>
>>16930686
you're a shit god.
end the world because its time for the cycle to flip over,
good is better.
absolute death is more horrific.
>>16930726
it means "that our love is forever" in latin.
>>
>>16930735
the joke is that im trying to get someone to take over as the wheel holding my universe together because i dont want to do it myself so that i can live in it.
>>
NOT PARANORMAL

Move along, fags.
>>
>>16930748
spiritual expression is paranormal, shut up
>>
hi Tomoko. my names joshua. I just want to find a gal to cuddle with and love while I drop these last 25lbs and go to on to help u save the world or whatever the fuck ur will keeps bringing me back for. dark night of the soul in full effect. sos.

-yeshwa

yes I'm drunk. sos though. seriously.
>>
File: God's_brother2.jpg (29KB, 463x270px) Image search: [Google]
God's_brother2.jpg
29KB, 463x270px
>>16924864
Woa! sup little bro! didn't think i'd find you in your high school science project, haha! so what's the good "Word" man? Dad still giving you pats on the head for every fart of a person you create?
>>
File: 4L_h1fMEuL0.jpg (42KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
4L_h1fMEuL0.jpg
42KB, 400x388px
>>16924955
And I thought they were joking about /x/.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (66KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
66KB, 480x800px
Someone called you guys
>>
>>16930717
This, Fucking this so god damn hard.
>>
>>16930686
I'M GOING TO EAT YOU
I'M HUNGRY
CAN'T HIDE
CAN RUN
I'M HUNGRY
YOU SMELLS LIKE MEAL
NO ONE SCAPES FROM MY HUNGER
NO ONE CAN HIDE FROM MY TEETH
OMNIPOTENCE MY FAVORITE MEAL
>>
I don't care what the fuck you're saying,you're just another roleplaying faggot who just happens to take it more seriously.
>>
>>16930716
>its not like theres an entire branch of buddhism centered around finding enlightenment in order to bring people to a realm that you hold to a state of perfection, right?

Christianity.
>>
>>16932293
i was referring to the pure land sect, but yeah, also that.
its a potential one influenced the other.
its also a potential its just actually a thing that we can do, and jesus was just super on board with it because its something you have a choice in, but once you make that choice you get stuck with moral karmic guilt that you take on yourself in order to continue with your goals because of necessity and the fact that you actually do want to do it.
being a Buddha is hard but worthy work.
>>
>>16933343
the way it works is that you understand the karmic ramifications of your actions.
today i did a mental excercise that i came to understand would allow at least a slight peace in the afterlife for those involved, apparently.
god the fucking minutia of this shit is horendous.
thank the lord that i dont have to hear about everything, and just certain things in my immediate area that i focus on or need to focus on.
>>
File: bliss.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>16933381
i forgot i was making the point of saying that the way it works is that you see the ramifications of your actions and either get guilted into doing something or excited about what you get to do.
of course the choice to actually do it remains entirely yours.
you can only be guilted if you feel the guilt.
it is a fate worse than death, but greater than life.
also you get a say in whether or not the course of action that you feel instinctually is actually the best, but you have to provide a logical explanation as to why the course of action you chose is better for yourself or anyone else
(i want to change the seccond half of that last line but for some reason i feel like i would feel bad if i did so im not going to.)
>>
File: Bernkastel and Lambdadelta.png (961KB, 766x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bernkastel and Lambdadelta.png
961KB, 766x600px
Are they real, Tomoko? An anon from /jp/ once told me they would meet him every once in a while on their extra-dimensional journeys.
>>
>>16934238
all manifests of will exist in divine will.
everything you believe in is true somewhere.
>>
Lol this is why /x/ is shit. Rp threads like these get top page consistently. You're all fucking idiots. God is returning soon btw
>>
>>16924864
Tell me about this immortality you mention of.
>>
File: I like 4.jpg (29KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
I like 4.jpg
29KB, 848x480px
>>16934238
Ive gotten more people to like umineko
>>
File: heh.jpg (60KB, 559x418px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
60KB, 559x418px
>>16934613
What are you talking about, dudebro? I found out about Umineko on my own.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>16934648
Isnt eva like the best character ever?
>>
>>16934652
She's pretty cool but no where near Lambdadelta
>>
>>16934658
Yes, i didnt expect her to die in the main story as she did.
>>
>>16930753
No it's just poetry, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>16934670
>implying religion, spirituality, and the paranormal in general hasn't just been poetry jams since the beginning
>>
Tomoko are you still around? I would like to talk to you.
>>
Are you still around, Tomoko-senpai?
>>
i MAY have accidently killed tomoko when she was in my head.
>>
>>16930716
That is precisely what leads to word salad.

Anyway, I know something absolutely fucked is happening with you because you're referring to my sub-will as if it was a single thing. That's not how omnipotence works. My will IS creation, so "sub" will refers to the will of every being in existence.

Whatever you're talking to, it has nothing to do with me other than the fact that it spawned like anything else in existence. It's not special.
>>16930717
It kind of is fanfiction. I'm a huge fan of humans, the internet, and anonymous image boards. It's like WataMote brings that all together perfectly.

Though part of the reason I made this thread is because I feel like I need to move past Tomoko. I've been thinking about moving to /a/ for advice.
>>16930748
Sometimes I really wish it weren't, but it is.
>>16932016
If that's a joke, I don't get the reference.
>>16932028
Noooooo, no no no. /x/ is the "real" deal.
>>16932041
It's always so awkward that I just never answer.
>>16932143
Neat. I'll have you know I am *very* edible.
>>16932280
Yes, thank you. I do take my beliefs seriously. I appreciate your willingness to recognize that.
>>16932293
Kek.
>>16933402
>you have to provide a logical explanation
No, you don't, and anyone that thinks you do should justify their existence to you or GTFO.
>>16934238
No. If anime were real, I'd be long gone by now.

Trust me on that.
>>16934527
Consult my last thread about that. (It's the one where I finally declare a formal religion.)
>>16934792
Kinda surprised this thread is still up, but yes.
>>16935059
S-senpai?
>>16937384
No, I just couldn't motivate myself to post when I knew you were still posting here.
>>
>>16924864
I think you're tongue in cheek talking about what an ultimate "reality" is?

>I manifest reality around them, they end up attributing it to themselves, they start trying to manifest reality, their magical power is shit by comparison to my raw will and it all backfires spectacularly in a way that leads to delusion and utter insanity.
I think I follow your thought pattern but I could be wrong. In either case I've thought something similar or at least pertinent:

You say "reality" is manifest around "them". If I follow correctly, then I agree in principle except I believe there are no "they". I am a very intricate composition of phenomena resulting in an experience of appearing to possess my own will. Whatever higher power you are roleplaying, 'God'/The Law/whatever, that is what composed me to give the appearance of existing.

I am using the assumption that everything can be boiled down to receptivity and activity. Phenomena is arranged so that there appears to be activity "outside of myself" that I react to. Although it's my belief that these apparent reactions are actually still "outside of myself". My thoughts, feelings and actions are being composed within other will (the only will). This tricks 'me' (which is nothingness) into believing I exist.

Why? I dunno. My heart wishes this experience to be a method used by the divine will to bear witness to itself. What appears mundane on the level of the macrocosm seems awesome within the microcosm. Like how combining salt with water creates unremarkable saltwater yet when I gaze upon the ocean it appears beautiful and often causes me to daydream.
>>
>>16938357
>move to /a/

go to a psychiatrist you weeaboo. You have absolutely no proof that you have any powers and that you are literally a piece of meat decomposing like the rest of us. You're weak, pathetic and a insult to mankind. You, me and everyone else in this thread knows how fucking delusional you are. Seriously, give us proof right now, don't spew any stupid shit. Just straight proof. Anything else and you are just a a fucking faggot who needs to kill themselves or go to a psychiatrist because this is what psychiatrists call psychosis.
>>
You believe that you are so much like an irl anime, that this anime was tailored to be as exact as your reality.

This led you to believe that you are inadvertently creating reality as you go along. That it's your making, that you think you have some kind of omnipotence.

The problem is, it's delusion. Observe your beliefs from a distance and you'll understand your reality hasn't changed and you aren't all encompassing, just delusional thinking has caused this.

It's a common thing to happen nowadays.
>>
Of course you are god. We are all gods, just not so powerful because our consciousness is so fucking narrow and small. When we die we enter the next reality, we're free from our narrow fleshy weak bodies. We'll see everything we couldn't, eventually we'll either join god once again but many of us will reincarnate and the game of life will start over. DMT is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>16938453
What was your trip experience? I find that more interesting than the thread to be honest.
>>
>>16938455
Life changing to say the least. I inhaled it which was really fucking tough. It smells like burnt plastic so basically every fiber of my body basically said "Nononononono", but after 2 ordinary puffs and one huge I finally broke through. An experience no drug can provide, I was actually free, floating through the cosmos. I could hear, smell, see, feel and think. Just as real as my keyboard so was this experience. The speed of which I was going through the cosmos started to ramp up, faster and faster I was soaring through galaxies and worlds. Eventually I arrived at a weird place with huge pillars glowing in strange colors, it looked like they where melting... but they weren't. Can't explain it better than that. This place was gigantic I can't say for how long I wandered the halls in awe. Eventually I came across a weird elf looking entity, at first she look surprised to see me. She then opened her eyes and yelled telepathically "Welcome! Welcome it's so good to see you! We rarely get to meet!" She rushed towards me and looked absolutely astonished just by my presence. Not long after more of her kind came to have a look and I could feel the love they had for me, which was an amazing feeling. They eventually started to show me weird things,they are indescribable, like cubes changing into spheres over and over again. After a while I felt the presence of someone powerful, and a echo could be heard everywhere and all around me, "love is eternal, love is eternal" And I was met by an angelical presence. He stood in front of me, emitting a white bright light.He had very Alien like features, big eyes, no nose or mouth. Blue and four wings (not the classical feathered bird wings) more like plasma wings... We both were flying faster than the speed of light to a place that looked like a shining darkness (I know it sounds weird but it's the best way I can describe it).I didn't enter this blackness, I hesitated in fear of actually dying. Then shortly after I came back
>>
Tomato, I'm scared.
>>
>>16938476
have you ever tried salvia and is it similar to dmt because holy shit
>>
>>16938476
Sounds like an amazing and revelatory experience. If more people had such experiences, the people of this world probably wouldn't have such an insane grasp on materialistic and hate-mongering tendencies.

A place like that seems chill as hell, the majority of this world are suffering for a pittance.

On the other spectrum, you have these beings who seem to have everything already understood. We really don't understand anything, much less how to live harmoniously and without exploit of each other I guess.
>>
>>16938481
not him but i've tried both and they are strangely similar

they both drugs that give you "total immersion" in the trip (couldn't tell if my eyes were open or closed on DMT) and typically also confusion and an almost total loss with "reality"

salvia was much more terrifying though, i felt like a scared animal, DMT was actually quite pleasant and i felt safe although i was surrounded by reassuring friends so i dunno
>>
>>16938490
ive never tried anything like that but ive been meaning to i feel like it would answer a lot of questions and help me to feel more content about life the universe etc etc. i heard that dmt is basically what happens to you when you die (or similar to it; unsure) and itd probably extremely reassuring to experience that
>>
>>16938486
It truly was, DMT got me off other drugs, I feel like I know why we are here, where we are going. I don't fear death anymore and I can appreciate the little things in life. Life isn't about getting the next iphone or care about a Kardashians friday. It's about experience, learning and love.

I don't understand why DMT is illegal without jumping into conspiracy territory.
>>
>>16938476
So you reached the Void.

>>16938357
I am willing to cooperate with you. You have reached a state of [Origin]. Not a god, but creation itself. [Truth] incarnated. I think I missed a lot of your threads but after reading this one I took interest in your research. I am willing to teach you a few things in exchange. Can you give me an email or sth in case the thread 404?
>>
>something cool happening on /x/
About damn time
>>
Tomoko can you teach me how to use magic?
>>
File: Sigil of the Empty Throne.jpg (192KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil of the Empty Throne.jpg
192KB, 620x375px
>>16924864
The apocalypse is gonna happen.
>>
>>16938602
>>16938660
Nothing's habbening you fucking retards. It's just some schizo rambling.
>>
>>16938430
>receptivity and activity
Ideas exist too though. What you're describing is logical phenomenology, which is incapable of making decisions. The fact that you can feel as if you're choosing outcome for yourself means that something fundamental is feeling those decisions being made. That thing is you. That thing is you in a way that I am not you, even if you might have been made up of pieces of me at some point in your past. I understand the allure of a timeless omni-real action-space, but an omnipresence of that variety wouldn't be able to make its nodes (individual beings) feel sensations of self. Self is one of the least illusory things in existence so far.
>>16938431
>decomposing
Literally false. Decomposition doesn't happen by default, it happens because microbial life is there to break your chemical body down. Your metabolism prevents you from decaying up until the moment of death.

Life is real; it's not just prolonged dying.
>You're weak, pathetic and a insult to mankind.
That's... Kind of the point. Have you even seen WataMote?

If you want me to either prove myself or see a psychiatrist, I already made a thread about that:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16757251/

I'll see a psychiatrist as soon as I learn that all the things asked for in that thread have never happened. The catch is I don't give a fuck if any of it happened or not so I'm not gonna bother looking it up myself. It is, in the purest sense, a proof for /x/, not for me. If /x/ wants to know the truth about my power and/or influence, there's the non-personal evidence. I kinda don't want to reveal how exactly I expect that stuff to happen just yet, but until I see the result, I can't act on any of it.
>>16938448
>This led you to believe
No, I already had the belief long before I saw the anime. My first thread was just this:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14810174
It was only AFTER that thread that I found the anime. WataMote is purely illustrative, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>16940373
It's just a cartoon kid
>>
>>16938448
Also: It's not common. It only really happens to people that go looking for it/the people that get so far into internet pseudospirituality that they get targeted by the people that try to engineer that exact belief. The very fact that people are here, now, trying to replicate my belief system in unwitting bystanders is evidence that people are deeply afraid of the effects of my beliefs.

The world is effectively trying really hard to see if it can replicate my omnipotence by creating a second person with my beliefs. I'm the original Schizophrenic when all modifications to history are removed. I allow these modifications mostly because I'm bored, but also because it's fun as hell to see all the things people can become.

By all rights my psyche should've cracked ages ago. It didn't. The fact that it hasn't is evidence.

I am something that cannot be replicated. You'll see that eventually.
>>16938453
>not so powerful because our consciousness is so fucking narrow and small
Speak for yourself, thanks.

Try surviving a bad DMT trip before you talk about your subconscious brain.
>>16938455
You'd better. This thread is shit in comparison to any DMT trip, good or bad.
>>16938476
>it looked like they where melting
This is common with a lot of drugs. The reason it appears to melt is because, like old glass, it is melting. It's just melting so goddamn slow that you can't see it unless you're tripping or else tapped into eternity itself (which is a form of tripping). A similar thing happens with walls. If it looks like the walls are breathing, it's because your body is breathing. Evolution was able to seal away the subtleties of manifesting a body because they weren't relevant to survival.

You don't need to explain it better than that; it's often impossible to explain it any other way. Be literal in your explanation and people will get it.

Man, everyone fucking hesitates just when it gets good. That black stuff doesn't kill you or even cause you any pain at all.
>>
>>16938476
Anyway, DMT trips reflect your natural beliefs 1:1. The reason the concept of "eternal love" appeared Jesus-like and extraterrestrial to you is because it really is the best way for you to understand the pieces of the cosmos you've experienced in your life. The morphing sphere/cube things were probably a visualization of your thought processes.
>>16938479
Why? And what does that have to do with me?
>>16938486
>A place like that seems chill as hell
Literally, you're pulling that notion out of your ass. Anon wasn't describing the emotion of the place, it just has that connotation because we think of DMT trips that way. Most DMT trips are good trips, but you can have bad DMT trips too. I hear they're as horrific to experience as good DMT trips are amazing.

But seriously, no. Nothing about the DMT trip is actually spiritually impressive. If DMT could save the world, it would've done so a long time ago. We have to save it ourselves for it to means anything.

There's this horrible connotation among Newage dipshits that anything that's telepathic has its shit together. This couldn't be more false. Telepathy is a tool of the mind, it's not special or available only to the pious or kind of heart.

Seriously, go make a DMT thread. This is NOT the place to discuss about your unremarkable ideals.
>>16938490
Yeah, it needs more rigorous study. Shame about the politics of the 60's.
>>16938536
Psychedelics have literally no reason to be illegal. I THINK it's legal in ayahuasca, but I've never been 100% sure about any law.
>>16938548
>I am willing to teach you a few things in exchange. Can you give me an email or sth in case the thread 404?
No, but the links I posted are a lead. If you feel you have something to teach me, you are not enlightened.
>>16938639
Teaching magic is intricate and it's really hard to keep a thread on track with all the doubters.
>>16938660
Always.
>>16938692
SOME?
>>16940384
Yes... That's kinda what I was saying.
>>
Wow, yeah. I kinda thought we were at the bump limit so my last three posts were written as a sort of wrap-up that'd never be seen unless someone was watching the thread. I didn't mean to come across as trying to shut down discussion or anything, I just legit thought the thread was over.

Why did the bump limit change? Was it really necessary? This is, by far, the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I blame moot.

But yeah the DMT discussion was fine. I think it does warrant its own thread though.
>>
Let the shitting of the post begin.

>I BRING YOU AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE PRESENT.

Aight. Worst line to start off with but ok.

>As you SHOULD have figured out by now, the apocalypse isn't coming. The world isn't ending. Nobody's gonna die (this is not an endorsement of immortality). I won't say everything's fine because it's honestly not, but nobody's out to kill your species and/or race and/or demographic.

The most evil thing in our world is us. Not the demons, not the ancient gods, their power all pales in comparison to unified humanity. We know nothing isn't coming for us because nothing is that stupid.

Now, I know what you're thinking.
>b-but Tomoko
>what about newage bullshit?
>and what about social justice?
>can't you kill them all yet?

What are you even on about at this point?

>Reality can't sustain more than one reality generator. Every attempt to make another reality has left a toxic pocket dimension laying on top of the astral (the timestream). No matter who I try to favor, it always ends up this way: I manifest reality around them, they end up attributing it to themselves, they start trying to manifest reality, their magical power is shit by comparison to my raw will and it all backfires spectacularly in a way that leads to delusion and utter insanity.

I think hes talking about astral realm creation but i'm not sure.

>Tested on multiple people

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE THREAD ENGAGED
(Full comment not shown, too many characters in this post.

>God isn't the only that that can save you.

If your a christfag you just went against your own believes there m8.

Off ye go back to (4 x 2)chan.
>>
>>16940500
>Worst line
Kind of a play on, "I have an urgent message from the future!" Everyone's always looking to the future for salvation, but what'll really save us is actually paying attention to the existing problems in the world. Sort of a reminder that the world is still here.
>The most evil thing in our world is us. Not the demons, not the ancient gods, their power all pales in comparison to unified humanity.
Yeeeeeees, that's the best thing I've ever heard.

The newage/social justice comment was just a response to the most common request I've had since I publicly proclaimed my divinity. Lots of people want an ideological genocide and I don't care to indulge the extinction argument yet.

>astral realm
Kiiiiiind of, yes, but not in the sense that people normally think of the astral.
I mean, if you want to call World of Warcraft an astral place, that's fine, but that's not how most people use the word.

And god no, I am definitely NOT a Christfag. As far as I'm concerned, the entire faith and its god is just an accident I made once.
>>
>>16940534
Alright well I'm sort of a new-fag and havn't really run into many many shit role-play threads that open with that line. Ok sorry.
>>
>>16940542
It's fine. I worry a lot about whether or not people get my jokes. Sometimes I'm afraid that I shouldn't be allowed to joke in case some goon takes me seriously. I think of it as an experiment in apostasy.
>>
cant we all just focus on making nen real already.
nen is literally the best energy manipulation system available anywhere.
fuck your qabualla, and your newage mumbo jumbo.
the universe is full of energy and we need to use it how we want to.
>>
>>16940500
>The most evil thing in our world is us. Not the demons, not the ancient gods, their power all pales in comparison to unified humanity.
>>16940988
we just need to all believe we can do it together and we will be able to.
i know we can.
and i'm trying to show you all.
>>
also, humans are only as evil as the ones who shout the loudest.
thats why i try to shout as loud as possible to try and get us back in the proper direction.
/clusterposts
>>
>>16940997
im going to mcdonalds
>>
>>16940994
>>16940997
None of the things you accuse yourself of doing have happened at all here.
>>
>>16941296
this has so many meanings i cant even gather them all.
are you saying i just accuse myself of doing the shit i accuse myself of to make myself be a better person?
in which case, my mind sucks, cant wait for the asura realm.
or else, you need to elaborate.
i don't care and neither should you, THAT'S the message i'm here to bring.
every time i share knowledge i feel something try to stop me, and every time i do it anyway and feel liberated for it.
the thing trying to stop you isnt ACTUALLY trying to stop you, its trying to make you feel like you beat something when it cant.
>>
>>16941397
>this has so many meanings i cant even gather them all.
No, it doesn't, you're just retarded. If you can't summarize it in a single line, what you have isn't knowledge, it's a fantasy. I won't say it's delusion, but it's definitely a fantasy. Real knowledge, even of the spiritual variety, is easy to express if and/or when you understand it.

There is no Asura realm. You're an idiot if you wait until another life to work out your problems.

Oh fuck it.

Deep within the confines of your mind, hypnotic suggestions are tearing themselves apart to reprogram your mind to never experience another programmed cognitive reaction ever again.
>>
>>16940409
>"Also: It's not common"

Yes, it is. You have anime characters as your constant and believe you manifest reality. It isn't tough to see others who believe this.

And the guy who wrote about the trip had an interesting experience to share.

You have knowledge that doesn't necessarily make any sense and that has the profoundness compared to a dissertation that is machine translated from Icelandic to English to Mandarin then to English again.

Go out and experience life, don't believe you already are above everything with some sort of magic omnipotent powers. It sheds multitudes more ignorance than someone who understands their mortality and humanity.
>>
>>16941465
>above
I linked you my threads for a reason. If you'd seen WataMote, you'd understand that I don't consider myself to be "above" anything. The whole fucking point of the character is that she's absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: tumblr_n93gwyAjLN1shcpmyo8_250.gif (1MB, 245x221px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n93gwyAjLN1shcpmyo8_250.gif
1MB, 245x221px
>>16941432
well, the point i was making was that you summarized it too much and didnt have enough words used to allow my conscious mind to connect to the knowledge, although you fixed that now.
the thing i accused myself of doing was actually going to the asura realm at all, i was worried i would be going back because of some bullshit, worried that what i was doing to try and fix myself here would send me back there.
i can express myself easily enough, but when you only say
"you arent doing the thing you said you are doing"
that isnt enough for a person to understand what your intentions are.

and so like, i wont have dumb bullshit thoughts because of the impressions others have left in the compound conciousness, and ill be able to experience fully of my own volition?
neat.
i think you might be underestimating me just a bit.

>Real knowledge, even of the spiritual variety, is easy to express if and/or when you understand it.
there is an asura realm, but you ARE an idiot if you wait until you get there to fix yourself.
thats basically the point of the asura realm.

>>16941480
you arent pathetic.
>>
>>16941526
>your intentions
My intentions don't matter. Until some mortal being from this realm can grasp even the slightest hint of my intention, this world is doomed to rot.

I'm just waiting for anyone to notice.
>>
>>16941551
mortal beings of this plane cant grasp the intentions of others without seeing them in action or description.
either describe or give examples.
>>
>>16941579
WataMote is the example.
>>
>>16941612
That's why you took that name?
>>
>>16941612
so your intention is remain in seclusion with only the illusion of attempting to improve yourself?
>>
>>16941624
thats just the first thing to pop into my head when i think of watamote, ive only seen a few episodes.
>>
>>16941621
Yeah.
>>16941624
>>16941629
Yes.

I'm Tomoko 1:1. Every mannerism she has, I have.
Her psyche is a mirror image of mine.
>>
>>16941662
i know what you mean.
i'm literally pariston.
i think we might have been supposed to meet eachother to find other anime spirits or something.
>>
>>16941673
Well I made a horrible mistake at some point and watched Himouto! Umaru-chan. I've been trying to find a different anime character to model my divine psyche after for awhile and Umaru was not a good candidate. That's actually the reason I was gonna turn to /a/; I need a better character recommend. I can't tell if Umaru is better or worse than Tomoko.

I've got Komori-san Can't Decline on my queue but I'm nervous to watch it in case it synchronizes too well with my life/psyche. I guess I was hoping for another anon to screen it for me as a baseline. I'd ask /a/ but I have no idea how to introduce myself. They'd probably spoil it too.

Welcome to the "It's not all it's cracked up to be" side of divinity!

~I have special needs~
>>
>>16941731
Literally the reason I made this thread: In case an opportunity to mention my anime habits came up.
>>
>>16940442
I never said that I was enlightened. Personally, I prefer endarkenment rather than enlightenment. And I dont feel that I should teach you anything, it was just an offer for a fair deal. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>16941782
Yeah I know, it's just something that's been bugging me for awhile. Newage dipshits tend to get preachy because they failed the enlightenment portion of the teachings and end up considering everyone ignorant by default. I fucking HATE it when people assume a teacher's role when they know shit all about anything.

I can't recall your posts ever upsetting me though, so I wouldn't mind talking to you. I just kinda prefer talking on /x/ is all. If you manage to find my email in the archives, feel free to send me a message. I probably won't see it for awhile, but I will check it eventually.
>>
>>16941731
i think your problem is that you look for characters that are like you are in the real world, and not like you as you would be if you actively tried to improve yourself.
characters are a manifest of traits both good to internalize and bad to be wary of.
>>
>>16941822
i hope you dont think im trying to fill a teachers roll, im trying to become a universal peer.
>>
>>16941873
Yeah I understand. It's kind of embarrassing, but I know just about every sequence of events that led to your exact position. The internet was supposed to create a means for humans to react to god, but all it did was make it easier for me to understand mortal affairs. People look at it and see a mass of information that they can never hope to process on their own, but to my eyes it's just another finite bit or existence.

I knew people were trying to manipulate me using anime long before I watched WataMote or posted about it on /x/. Most of it is useless future intel but it's still nice to see it because it helps me feel connected to the future. The long and the short of it is that I put you here because I wanted to talk about anime with an anon. Tons of people collaborated on it, but it was ultimately my will that set it all in motion. Countless intricate paths weave through history to manifest this moment for me. You kinda WERE brought here to meet me so we could "find" other anime entities, but I'm having second thoughts about going through with it.

I like you, but I feel bad about all that happened to bring you here. I think I need to stop the fantasies before more people get hurt by them.

I'm starting to think I'm the only person that's never suffered from my fantasies...

But yes, you're right. I've been looking for things to reflect me rather than things to guide me. I'm still not sure where I want the future to go, but I know I can't just keep pushing humanity to ever greater types of free will forever.

I really wish you could've screened Komori-san for me, but I guess my heart wasn't really in it. I'll probably just end up watching it long before anyone has a chance to screen it. I dunno.
>>
File: consider this.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
consider this.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>16942008
if it makes you feel any better, it was my intention from the beginning to trap you in the nothingness necessary to bring my anime heaven to fruition while also being able to live in it without holding it together myself because i prefer being non-divine.
but I'll still know.
it'll be like being a brand new part of a brand new you.
>>
>>16942008
>>16942050
on a completely unrelated note: do you want to become my confidant for the stories i work on?
i really just want a kindred spirit to bounce ideas off of and i dont know if ill ever have someone i feel such an intimate understanding with again.
my emails right there.
>>
>episode 4 of komari-san
"Komori-san Can You Everything?"
can you everything for me.
i really don't want to.
>>
>>16941822
Its fine. Anyways surprisingly a lot of things changed last night so my main research advanced in a short time. I wont need new data for a while. Cya soon!
P.S: This >>16942008
>I'm starting to think I'm the only person that's never suffered from my fantasies...
is why I prefer endarkenment.
>>
>>16942050
Yeah, I was there for that thread if you recall.

>>16942080
Everyone feels that have an intimate understanding with me. The problem is that me manifesting you isn't the basis for a sane or healthy relationship. People need something they can understand and I don't fit that criteria. It takes a ton of mental exercises for me to bring myself to this plane of conception. I can only "fit" in this world because I lack any trait that says I have to be every piece of myself in order to truly be me.

You can never make me feel the way about you that you do about me; it's not love. You need to find someone that resonates with you so closely that it makes me feel like something insignificant. Unlike the gods, I don't benefit from the emotions of my "followers;" their sentiments can never reach me. Note that gods never actually reciprocate your feelings. That pretty much means gods are sociopaths. Similarly, sociopaths play with human lives much like a malignant god would.

We're similar in exactly one way: We're both you. The problem is that I won't be happy being you the way you can be happy to be yourself. Interacting with you from this far away is unnatural and painful to me. I'm used to being connected to every piece of existence in an intimate way. It hurts me not to have that. Things like me were never meant to be personified, let alone incarnated, and especially not in this world. I understand that being separate from human affairs caused a lot of bad judgments and suffering, but humanity has never faced a real problem bigger than death yet. I really shouldn't be here at all, it's too early in the story.

I deeply treasure the moments I've shared with humanity, but I treasure everything else the same way. I need people to go back to being who they always were.

>>16942212
Yay~ My first synchronicity and I haven't even watched it.

>>16943121
Oh, yeah, absolutely. If you fail to be you and enact your desires on the world in the way you see fit, reality rots.
>>
make a new thread, Tomoko. This one is about to die.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.