[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Angel/high-vibrational entity thread so sick of edgelord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 38

File: annunciation.jpg (58KB, 774x621px) Image search: [Google]
annunciation.jpg
58KB, 774x621px
General Angel/high-vibrational entity thread

so sick of edgelord demon garbage on this board. 4chan on the whole needs some serious good vibes.

Sp post about Angels. No corny new age shit, ie not angels as christmas ornament-tier boring ass figures with wings, but supremely powerful metaphysical beings of love and light.

I'll start:
>read a book called Physics of Angels
>kind of woo-woo but very interesting
>if electromagnetic activity = consciousness, who is to say a planet or a star is not conscious?
>thus angels are the totality of electromagnetic activity in a thing
>higher ranks of angels correspond to progressively higher levels of organization, such as a star or galaxy

Please post cool stuff guys. If I see one more succubus thread Ima flip
>>
>>16922298
I remember walking down Hollywood once and I saw something exactly like that in the pic. My ma saw it too. It was standing in front of us and when we moved, it'd move too. It was really strange and lasted a few minutes or so.
>>
>>16922308
when my grandmother got very sick and went into a coma, my mom would sleep in the hospital room with her night after night.

one morning, around 5 am, she dreamt angels that looked like butterflies made of light were coming down from the sky on a path of pure white light.

it freaked my mom out so she called out in her sleep, which scared them away. a few hours later my grandmother passed. this was after she was in a coma for days and there was no sign she was getting better or worse.

i'm not usually the one to think this stuff really means something but idk man. it really made me think
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (43KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
43KB, 540x540px
May Lucifer, Bearer of Light guide you.
>>
>if electromagnetic activity = consciousness

does it?
>>
File: s1.png (272KB, 1014x720px) Image search: [Google]
s1.png
272KB, 1014x720px
some people said it looks like a angel but i think this looks like a praying mantis made of lightning

if its suppose top be a angel why the fuck is it using a wakizashi. especially a low end one without a hand guard
>>
>>16922340
Not an airtight theory but any means, but it was fun to think about. I would be interested in learning how the electromagnetic patterns of the brain fundamenally differ from, say, the behavior of the earth's magnetic field
>>
>>16922345
i'm not an expert by any means, but the brain's electromagnetic patterns pulse through brain cells, interacting with biological structures to elicit chemical responses to stimuli (translated into electrical signals by sensory organs/systems). the earth's electromagnetic field flows in/out of its magnetic core, which causes chemical/physical reactions around the planet but not in the same cohesive, purposeful sense as the human brain (or any animal brain).

if electromagnetic activity = consciousness, then the "consciousness" of planets/stars would be so fundamentally different from that of a brain that it couldn't be considered a consciousness in any way we could understand. i think. if the physical phenomena manifested thought, it would be in a way completely different from our brains.

it is really interesting to think about. our thought process is meant to aid survival (recognizing stimulus patterns and learning appropriate responses) because we're animals. how could we understand the thought process of a being who had no such purpose? stars don't need to fight other stars to survive, or hunt with purpose for nutrition. they just ARE, until they are NOT.
>>
I contact angels.
>>
>>16922340
That's a very interesting statement
But on the other hand that proves no life after death so thats kinds shitty
>>
>>16922380
that was the gist of the book, that angels are totally beyond our normal categories of being. they are not physical or sexual beings, or even beings that base their decisions on intellect. aquinas argued that angels operate according to a kind of divine intuition, the same intuition that mystics tap into as their spiritual growth progresses.

also, angels are fundamentally good or evil. whereas humans make moral decisions all the time, an angel needs only make a moral decision once, and its whole being is aligned to those energies for eternity. so angels are pure in a way that humans can barely comprehend, let alone try to emulate. yet they are stewards of creation, and there is nothing artificial about their love for it
>>
>>16922337

can i settle for led zeppelin and a lot of weed?
>>
>>16922298
>No corny new age shit
>supremely powerful metaphysical beings of love
?
>>
>>16922402
Can I ask you what the difference is between angels and other entities like ghosts and demons? I mean I know the biblical concept, but I was thinking in something more specific like energywise or something like that.
>>
File: hqdefault56789765.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault56789765.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>16922337
As we travel by the Morning Star
>>
>>16922709
They are made of light and they don't trangress nearly as much a any other popular entity. If demons are beings that poke you in the side and show up to scare you then angels never even get in your aura when you're not ready, don't push or pull it when they are in it, and can generally be all around without causing upset. There is a steadiness to their light which can not be duplicated by beings of dark using glamours to masquerade as light. If you've entered the stream of your existence (which I don't do, I'm above them and my stream is better) then they can be good to be around in a lot of respects; unlike demons who's stream is torture and immediate torture without fail.

They don't bullshit which makes some unenlightened people upset because they will come along and say "I'm gonna do this" at they same moment the start doing something and it will be fine because they know what they are doing. Or "i'm not going to do this" and then proceed to not.

Demons try to talk sweetly. To get YOU to agree with something before they do anything. To change how YOU feel about something before they do or don't do a thing. IT's the complete opposit in every way from angels.

Angels = secure, beneficial, self-aware
demons = insecure, hurtful, unaware of the source of their motivations

Ghosts are just like humans but dead. They are the worst to not-good of the humans because the good ones don't get STUCK in limbo.
>>
>>16922794
Thanks for answering my question, by the way, what do you think of reincarnation? I've read how in Buddhism they believe that one can be reborn in a higher or lower energy realm. Do you generally think this as true?
>>
File: 1446424778001.png (1MB, 1275x949px) Image search: [Google]
1446424778001.png
1MB, 1275x949px
>>16922646
http://www.snakelyone.com/12step.htm
>>
>>16922794
*Upvote

I always perceived angels as humanoid so I can percieve them better.

Yet your understanding of them coincides with scripture.

Thank you for that.
>>
File: logo.jpg (22KB, 422x383px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
22KB, 422x383px
>>16922794
Just pointing out here the obvious about the true nature of all those entities New Agers are channeling, like IT Is or Ascended Masters of the spiritual hierarchy, and the insidious and most disturbing aspects of New Agers regarding Lightworkers, StarSeeds, and Walkins among other things
>>
>>16922875
False, everything coincides in accordance to GOD's will. To attribute anything seperate of GOD would contribute to its self defeat. To try and manipulate understanding by creating false or ignorant association causes furthur self defeat. God is just, and will correct you on the situation should you persist.
>>
>>16922298

Do you think an angel would grant me some angelic powers for a lil' bit?

I'd put them to good use I think. Depending on their potency.
>>
>>16922825
I know its true. I know for direct experience that no one ever ceases to exist. And I know from direct experience that when one dies they can either no longer stay on this plane because they are unwelcome by its people and thus go lower to a world of people like them or go higher to people like them or they get stuck as ghosts because they yet don't know they are dead or they reincarnate horizontally onto the same plane.
>>
>>16922340
No. That was written by someone without a proper understanding of physics.

We know exactly what electromagnetic energy is and can measure it. It cannot be the missing "soul" or "angel matrix"

Soul = the spark of consciousness = the void

The void is the empty space in an atom... or the lightyears between planets. It exists because Matter exists. Matter needs time, and it needs somewhere to move into. The void of possibilities.

We are all one.
>>
Does everyone have a guardian angel?
>>
>sick of edgelord demon garbage
>high-vibrational entity

ok boss
>>
>>16923393
thats not an insult.
>>
>>16923359

Haaaah hah fucking roleplay bullshit. Read what you just typed you fucking idiot. If anyone takes you seriously I might throw up on myself. Fucking direct experience /x/ blows my fucking mind sometimes.
>>
>>16923397
>he scared
...because of the implication
>>
>>16923387
Kind of.

There is a version of "you" that exists across all dimensions, from the moment you were born until the moment you will die. It contains echoes of your relatives as well.

This entity is called the "Holy Guardian Angel".
>>
>>16923384
We do not exist in the void.

The void is just a buffer zone you have to
leave.

The place of darkness we see when we clothes our eyes is a place of limbo but not limbo so to speak, it is point Y between x and z or the fraction of time between seconds.

Its just a background template if you dont see it as that where you can create art in the form of life.

Its multiple things to be honest, I just dont call it the void because of the connotations of that word.
>>
>>16923387
Yes.

GOD > Angel's

But they are in a similar class but seperated in their hirearchy but we are all extensions of GOD so the distance between them and GOD is specific to characteristics like behavior.

GOD can give you your own god if you reject him due to the lack of understanding him but I dont know why someone would if hes the pinnacle of pinnacles.

When you deal with GOD in appropriate context he opens you up to a plethora of information.

God should be your number one guardian. Angels are complementary but are not to be viewed as something to be used. God wants us to coexist and have relationships with angels to better understand him due to their multiple roles.
>>
>>16923420
If such a being exist, it exist under the authority of GOD and sounds like a lower emanation of the HOLY SPIRIT.

Your implications conveyed that this being is seperate from the source of all.
>>
>>16923437
We are clearly describing the same thing but with different words for it. I only started calling it the Void recently, after a meditation/thought experiement revealed that name for it to me.

The void = infinity
>>
>>16923448
No, not a separate entity. God is a white light, angels, including the human's personal "angel", are all just slivers of various shades that can be filtered off that white light.

You can TREAT these things like separate entities. It is functional.

>The map is not the territory.
>>
>>16923459
The void is a reference point within infinity that encompasses infinity but is not infinity.

GOD is not only a white light.
GOD can not and should not be defined for GOD is the reason all that exist. To label him is blasphemous because it creates constraints imposed on him by his own creation that are not factual yet people will parade and preach this fact to others as if it were the truth unitentionally leading people to some bastardized idol tailored to your prejudice.
>>
This is a pretty hot circle-jerk
>>
>>16923502
Anyone who worships anything seperate from GOD tend to be confused.

Angel's will not allow you to worship them and they will always point out your
ignorance directly or indirectly so that you can better yourself.

If an angel does not point you in the direction of GOD then its obviously not an angel.
>>
>>16923502
>>16923465
>>16923459
>>16923448
>>16923446
>>16923437
>>16923420

Holy fuck nigga check out this role-play bullshit ammirite?

GORD LOOK
TESS LOOK
>>
>>16923502
Boy, you're just peachy. Obviously "GOD" is not a white light. That was a metaphor. God is to what can be described/pinpointed in reality as a "true white" light source is to a single color. Again -- same concepts, different language. If you continue to find disagreement/fault with others simply because you refuse to step outside a limited window of "correct langauge" used to describe these things, you're going to find yourself with very few peers in what SHOULD BE a universal matter.

Hypocrisy or irony to say, I suppose, considering how rarely I find anyone else able to shift between langauge sets...
>>
>>16923511
You only do that to convey concepts of familiarity with people foreign to certain concepts.

You dont do so with GOD. To do so conveys a lack of respect and does not place the proper emphasis on who GOD truely is.

I mean after all my nigguh, if I said god is
some cracker in the sky would it be because what a cracker like you percieves due to your ignorant racist, self glorifying, insecure, bitch ways?

You see how I said what I said in an earlier post using a different method of language and communication? Does it not sound different? Does this not invoke
certain concepts, emotions, thoughts, and other forms of energy with trending associations? Because that is literally what your doing to GOD when you use a plur-esque understanding to percieve GOD then tell other people who might be less aware than you to view him as such.

Not taking GOD seriously is something that the unwise would do.
>>
>>16923528
So you're saying I should filter/censor what I say, because an idiot might come along and misinterpret it?
>>
Creator = everything, god is a lesser being. Refering to the creator as god is a bit weird in my view.
>>
>>16923547
Be responsible and appropriate.

If GOD would do so for you then why would you not do so for others.

Also to the other poster, GOD is more than just a creator.

So to label him "Creator" is taking away from the entirety of GOD. Creating is simply a action of GOD not GOD in entirety.
>>
>>16923528
God is with me now and i think he's saying that you have been misguided, that your not of him
>>
>>16923555
What you meant to say is GOD created everything.

Not "Creator" is everything.

We are an extension of GOD in varying degrees due to multiple factors.
>>
Do you know why the name Bielzabub is so wide spread in pop culture and the specific name used in movies?

It originates from my favorite exorcism story that involves angels.

Back a long ass time ago some time around 15-1600s a 12 year old girl was possessed. The Catholic and Protestant Churches saw it as a chance to prove who was the more powerful religion by seeing who could exorcise the girl. Each church sent a pastor who tried to out do each other. They did exorcisms for weeks but nothing worked. Later the demon in the girl said while smiling that only a certain high level catholic pastor or higher could get rid of them.

The protestants were then sad because they did not have a branch system like the Catholics and the catholics were smig because they thought they had won. But when they sent their high level pastor, the demon still didn't leave. 4 months after the whole ordeal had started, the girl woke up one day, blinked and was normal. People rushed to her and asked what had happened. It turned out a nurse had placed a small figurine statue of the angel Michael in her room. The girl said she had a dream of an angel that looked like the one in rhe statue glowing with a sword, and then she woke up.

I love this story. Because exorcisms never work when a person starts thinking "Yes "I" am so powerful, "I" drive this demon away!" God reminded them with a subtle show that it isn't the church that drive the demon away. They use power that is loned to them by God and it is him.

I love Michael's name. It actually translates to the phrase "Who is like God?' It is a fucking challenge.

Angels are sword wielding warriors. People forget they are the soldiers of god.

I personally had what I believe was a demon in my room at a place I lived for two years. I only ever saw things in that home. I was never diagnosed with any crazy disorder and I know the signs of sleep paralysis and was not paralysed when ever I saw it. I prayed for two weeks.
cont>
>>
>>16923568
Are you sure that it's really the creator your being guided by, im getting to know him myself and it appears Yahshua is the son of god, i walked past a church today while thinking about converting and the doors flew open i think i can feel the holy spirit its so beautiful im half crying, the 235 in your post is my birthday and god is referencing to psalms 23:5 here.. This is legit man!
>>
>>16923568
i think hes saying GOD=Creator=Every single thing in the known universe.
it helps explain omnipresence to the common leyman.
>>
Cont>

I prayed, then one night while I prayed and the demon looking thing loomed over me I heard a loud. A loud clear chime like a sword. I then saw two angels come out of no where and fly and the thing and drive it away. They were ferocious fighters and I heard their swords hit the thing. It ran throug my wall with the angels chasing after it right on its heals. I don't care if you think I'm crazy but I never saw anything like the thing again.

I believe god helped me because I've never doubted him, I just calmly prayed with the emotion: If you would like to, please help me god. I did not demand it. I did not assume he would or doubt him if he didn't. I just calmly asked for help.

I've always loved going into my church as a child after service was over. I was scared of the dark but I would lay on a pew and feel a strong feeling of love like a great big thing was smiling and looking down on me with tremendous love.
>>
>>16923568
Gods are below the level of creator, the creator is the universe and is reflected in everything in it. Gods such as the Christian god or any other religion's gods are lesser beings. Anything that claims to have created the universe should be regarded quite dubiously, though I'm not sure if one could talk with the creator...
>>
Matthew 22:21

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

You believe in conglomerate concepts, this is GOD conveying to you that you have a lack of order within your mind, being and understanding.

You want a conglomerate god tailored to your personal beliefs.

I wanted the truth and had to tailor and develop my understanding to percieve GOD.

You people keep talking about darkness and chaos not understanding that darkness or the color black is a conglomerate of all colors conveying chaos due to its lack of order and refining.

The light is also a conglomerate of color but its orderly it is not meshed like the darkness, it is tailored and refined, it is one yet seperate.

Understanding this, which of our characteristics, behavior's and understanding convey and imply this order? This sacred unified segregation?
>>
>>16923587
You do not understand who GOD is.

The religion's dont create GOD, GOD creates the religions.

Your prejudice against judeo christian culture and for new age pop culture is distorting your perception of GOD. GOD is more than just the universe, anything you can imagine he is beyond that on scales you couldnt even imagine. You are attributing GOD to the definitions imposed on him by creation's he willed not by his true being.
>>
>>16923587
A beetle can create a dung pile.

This beetle according to you is above the
GOD of God's?

I dont think you understand, when it is said he is GOD of god's , KING of king's, LORD of lord's, that also includes CREATOR of creator's, PINNACLE of pinnacle's, SOURCE of source's, HIGHEST of the high.
>>
>>16923618
Prejudice? I don't dislike judeo christian culture nor do I like new age pop culture. Please don't assume so much from so little my friend.
>>
>>16923622
Yet you repeatedly use the word "he" to describe this force that is beyond human comprehensions. Enlightened HUMANS are two-spirited, yin/yang, without gender, of both genders, and GOD is limited to masculinity?

You're so full of yourself dude. Your head is up your ass so far you're seeing the light from your mouth and mistaking it for something else.
>>
>>16923624
Then make yourself clear when you speak so you dont have to rely on logic to save face.
>>
>>16923630
I think only one of us here comes across as trying to save face, not that I mind or anything, you seem a bit aggressive though, chill out buddy
>>
File: 2015-10-30-19-06-43--1024999546.jpg (10KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-30-19-06-43--1024999546.jpg
10KB, 262x192px
Luke 21:15

"for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict."

>>16923628
I did so unintentionally to convey a simplistic understanding. Yet you point out the arbitrary not to build understanding but to destroy which
you perceive to be wrong and preserve ego, you convey this by your actions and furthur complement this fact by claiming that I am full of myself even though I attribute all to GOD.

If you were as attentive as you percieve yourself to be you would notice the reason I use the word GOD repeatedly is to avoid putting defining attributes to describe GOD (notice how I didnt say him) this fact can be confirmed by re reading all my post.

These mistakes are of the will of GOD so that I can point out these fact's and flaws
of character, Coincidental that you say the light comes from my mouth.

Understand this, the only time GOD does this to me is when I am supposed to bring to your attention that GOD is speaking through you and to you.

Now reread all your post in appropriate context as if GOD was speaking to you.

If you do not believe GOD is capable of this then you do not understand the awesomeness of GOD.
>>
>>16923654
Are you possesed? I guess if you believe that it is God that is speaking through you it might as well be as far as arguing goes. That said, I think you'd be better off giving people guidance rather than debating trivialties if you are channeling such a power as God
>>
>>16923644
Your projecting.

You have been programmed to believe that people who speak in a manner are angry because you associate authority with violent mannerisms and pride.

So what do you do?

Become passive aggressive and condenscending.

I let the facts speak for themselves.

Now provide your rebuttal on how im wrong or will you not do so now because I pointed out this fact?

If you are going to attempt a rebuttal your best bet is to avoid how I attribute all to GOD and attack and defame my character by claiming I am egotistical or prideful.

Get creative.
>>
>>16923654
Oh, I'm sure the Universal Force is driving you, just like it is driving me. And I am sure that something is to be gained by both of us through this interaction, or it would not be happening.

You're quoting the Bible. Written by a small subsect of man. Start quoting I Ching, Vedic texts, Voodoo ideas, Incan ideas alongside your precious Hebrew ideas and I will consider listening to you. Until then, you can take your preachings of your Abrahamic perception of God quotes and eat them.
>>
>>16922298
>>16922380
>>16922517
this helped me.
>>16922794
also this.
angels arent very responsive sometimes so its kind of easy to take advantage of them sometimes without fully appreciating.
i guess this means that because im taking my view and being able to express it outwards, that it is angels, and not demons.
neat.

on a side note: i internalized kenny thanks to my halloween costume and the spirit of spookystuff.
i cant tell if this gave me actual immortality and dont want to but have definitely gained an appreciation similar to how i percieve one would have if they had to die and control new bodies constantly.

being a warrior of the way is worrying.
worrying enough i got worried my worry was a problem.
thank you for sweetly talking me into this agreement E shaman.
>>
>>16923666

Yet you said what you said and you dont believe GOD is talking through you to you?

I am providing you guidance you are choosing to reject it, not only is GOD talking to you through me, through yourself, but now he has used the environment.

I suggest at this point in the game you discard the notion of coincidence and start listening to your surroundings.

That means nature, media and other peoples conversations, reactions, and body language. Your going to start noticing how certain things coincide with your thoughts and actions. This is not coincidence. GOD created all and communicates through all, there is no such thing as a random or coincidental occurence.

If its true study it, if its not true study the truth in what you perceive to be a lie, this means looking past your prejudice.
>>
File: th (9).jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (9).jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>16923028
You're walking in falsehood of you truly believe in any of this nonsense garbage these people are peddling.

This is the true face behind the New Age mask
>>
>>16923669
If it exist that is because GOD allowed it to exist.

If you believe in the law of attraction , synchronization, relativity and sacred geometry you would know that certain sources of information lead you closer to GOD while other's dont.

But please tell me what I can learn from the dead that I cantvlearn from GOD.

GOD is much more complex and bigger than the universe and the force you see as independent of GOD's will.

I have studied all their is to study this is why I can differentiate between knowledge, your literally looking everywhere else except where GOD is concentrated in simple lay man's terms.

Yet you must learn to crawl before you walk.

This is the reason you stumble in logic and understanding because you do not truely grasp what you claim to understand.
>>
>>16922380
>a being who had no such purpose?
Alice Bailey said all forms have consciousness and are evolving. Every atom right up to galaxies. Beats me.
>>
>>16923397
Ooh look it's Mr Roleplayer again.You need a new putdown, pal.

You know the only reason you are here is because you are scared and looking for something, and as much as we frighten you, you just can't let go of this place. Relax.
>>
>>16923684
Again anything that exist is because GOD allowed it to exist.

Anything that exist scarcely is because GOD made it so.

If all knowledge is from GOD why resent GOD and his works?

Do you not think GOD foresaw the editing of knowledge like the bible for example the book of enoch's removal from the old testament? Do you not believe GOD inspired this treachery within them to do so to test them and supplement his will while still bringing this truth to light through people like me who make a concious and seemingly desperate effort to try and understand GOD?
>>
>>16923028
but our will, by existing, exists in accordance with GOD's will. by being allowed to exist further when trying to express your own will, god allows you to try and find how your will fits into his own.
>>
>>16923714
one mans test can become another mans truth. there is goodness in all the universe, it is up to the individual to find it in the words that can express it to himself.
>>
>>16923502
The use of 'The Void' has usually meant the experience of emptiness when the mind is conscious only of the ego. The ego is limited, small, completely separate from others, and totally alone. The experience of the Void is not peasant.

Any other use of the word beyond its usual use, as above in this thread, is just confusing.
>>
>>16923697
9:45:45 ... 999. Time to change your ways. I am also someone who has made a point of learning as much as I can, making connections, seeing patterns... I am also God speaking to you, as much as you are God speaking to me.

And I am saying, you are worrying me. You need another Awakening. Refresh your mind, your cache is full, you're getting glitchy...
>>
File: $_35.jpg (17KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
17KB, 260x300px
>>16923697
>law of attraction

No.
You are spreading falsehoods now. That is of the dumbest marketing scams in recent memory ("the secret" actually said "[LoA] is like magnetism, where like attracts like!" I shit you not) and is based on simplest principles of "witchcraft" which btw I might add that the Abundance doctrine flies in the face of Christ's teachings.

Be aware that teachers of falsehood of this type absolutely will not be tolerated.

That stream of thought is built out of woeful misunderstanding and a cracked slant on occult principles and Eastern terms in this horrific Americanized commercialized veneer. The NAM is a spiritual and mental poison so it is no wonder that these people are quite openly receiving guidance and possessions of spirits. Ashtar-->Ashtaroth for instance, or what about these "soul contracts" and the mentality bad things happen because people deserve it, are bad, are attracting "negativity" and injustice to themselves, blaming the victim, empty headed mantras preparing people for acceptance of fascism and so on. The "walk ins" concept I find particularly disturbing, more so than the rebranded mediums known as channelers or the "StarSeeds" and all other flirtation with the demonic.
>>
>>16923726
On the contrary, I find experiencing the Void, or facets/aspects of it, VERY pleasant.

I suppose it would not be pleasant for an ego-bound peasant... (Joke, you mistyped pleasant)
>>
>>16922298
>high-vibrational entity

Bullshit thread then?
>>
>>16923668
My only rebuttal is that my beliefs do not coincide with yours, thanks for the conversation anyway. I wrote my remarks with a friendly vibe to them, but your interpretation has soiled my way of talking, now it will be in my mind in the future...oh well, perhaps it'll save me from coming across as passive aggressive in the future
>>
>>16923735
You were fine, that dude is tripping on mental illness
>>
>>16923697
Also
>their
>your
Please drop your pretenses authority and your glittering falsehoods mixed with truth deceiving the unwise
>>
>>16923717
You can try to "fit" with GOD as you are or you can choose to develop yourself and not be stagnant to make a more effortless accurate fit without having to settle.
>>
>>16923728
Namaste ~
>>
>>16923732
>I suppose it would not be pleasant for an ego-bound peasant...
Ha! My Freudian slip's showing... peasant that I am...

Yes, I nearly went on to say, till you get used to it, but I thought that was unnecessary and potentially confusing here. In my work I use it as a stepping stone but tend to not need to touch upon it so much now.

For anyone else reading this, I suggest caution around the Void. For most of us peasants, we would not want to get stuck in that experience.
>>
>>16923743
i believe the creation of wills which are counter to each other are how god himself avoids stagnation, which is why we have the constructs of order and chaos in place, in top of and obscuring the constructs of good and evil.
i find i can do both, in that i find the good which can best match my desires, and do good in the lives around me of the others of gods creations.
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 195x299px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 195x299px
>>16923737
I would like to point out you have an improper understanding of things, and wanted to harp on the voodoo comment (it is actually more like a syncretic blend of Catholicism, African tribal or religious customs and so on) but whatever.

I am also here to point out how flagrantly violating and insidious this new age crap truly is what this person is talking about is NOT Christianity in fact he is preaching things of Luciferianism alongside it and I will not put up with it. He is misquoting Scripture, out of context, to support his deluded point. He is essentially declaring himself not of god, but as a god, and you will notice all the authority he takes for himself as a sort of false prophet.

I do not like people who have this haughty attitude while professing and thus misrepresenting Christianity. It is not truly Biblical nor compatible with Christianity, elements of what this man is saying, something I strongly resent and despise about the NAM same as bullshit like Scuentology but at least with say the Wiccans they openly admit to what sort of thing they are involved in (albeit with woeful misunderstanding)
>>
>>16923730
Witchcraft exist because of GOD.

LOA exist because of GOD.

But please continue posting books regarding demons and being oblivious to why you are deluded to this fact.

Soul contract? As if anything can be taken from GOD and is not just some psychological manipulation used as a means of control.

Anything independent of GOD cease to exist, it doesent even not not exist at that point.

2 not's.

Claiming to believe in GOD while using atheistic concepts of life manifesting out of nothing independent of GOD's will and lebeling them as "marketing schemes".

People do one thing and end up playing in to GOD's hand regardless of their intention or percieved outcome.
>>
Pentecostal here
Annngeelllsss arrreee crazzzzyy mannn
>>
>>16923778
u trippin on angel dust m8?
>>
I have channeled Lucifer. It isn't as bad as you might think. Its like having access to the restricted section of a library.
>>
File: DSC05780.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05780.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>>16923745
Please take your falsehoods and New Age garbage elsewhere kthnx

/x/ do not believe his lies now that he is plainly exposed these New Agers are absolutely NOT Christians and it is NOT compatible with or representative of Christianity.

That remark about Alice Bailey, or anything regarding Besant or Blavatsky or Creme, is on the spot.

People like "yhwh" satana are either wittingly or unwittingly Luciferian operatives.

The whole New Age Movement is derived from the Great White Brotherhood whose "spiritual hierarchy" strikes me as being demonic. In fact the NAM is essentially the cultural and spiritual pillar and insurrection of the worldly teachings of a Luciferian revolution and the surrogate one world religion of Luciferianism. Of you don't believe me then look it up.

P.S. I consider myself perpetually in strife with GWB and all its offshoots. I dislike and detest that angle and all its currents regardless of my finder attitude towards say the OTO and Thelema, its sins of enabling Scuentology indirectly and Wicca directly notwithstanding
>>
>>16923789
Are there dirty books?
>>
>>16923737
Masked humility and even more passive agressiveness to hide the fact that you view the wisdom GOD gave me with disdain.

Yet im being "glitchy" even though you used knowledge I conveyed not to build understanding but to try and prove the will of GOD wrong because you view me as some christian fanatic due to the fact I use the word GOD and quote bible scriptures even though I conveyed other forms of understanding.

I came in here talking law and order and trying to reach GOD.

You came in here talking about why GOD should have to settle to your prejudice and reach for you.

Yet your the one constantly explaining yourself, recanting and reiterating what you said due to the fact that you do not have a clear or thorough understanding of your own beliefs. While I am simply clear and precise in stating facts.
>>
I choose
>high-vibrational entity
because I aint no jesus junkie.

Once, when I was sitting in my room, trying to figure some shit out, I felt stumped.
I was trying to figure out an answer. Then, I remember the sun shined, and I saw a gleam of light on the wall in front of me.
I felt like I was filled with a strong cup of coffee, you know? Like I had some weird fucking energy in me.

Then, I felt the presence of something. And, no, not a human, or some fucking stupid angelic shit. No, this thing was not human, because it did not have emotions like us. This thing I felt was beyond my comprehension.

Have you ever seen Carl Sagan's Universe? Remember when he demonstrated that Third Dimensional apple that picked up his Two dimensional buddy, and the Two dimensional piece fluttered through the air like a fallen maple leaf from a tree?
That's how I felt. And I haven't been the same since. It's like I woke up.

Since then, I've realized that we're all just the universe, and that nothing and everything I do is just the universe being itself. So, I started being more outgoing. I began being nicer. My art improved.
It's like, I just let go of it all, and everything is just an absolute gift to be able to comprehend. And I am excited to die, too! What an exciting journey! The next big thing to feel. I think all our spirits (actually, by spirit, I mean the electrical energy in our brains that make up our thoughts) joins the plants and leaves and stars and shit, and we all come back together into the universe, like a katamari ball of consciousness.
>>
Through personal experience it's hard for me to put a label on entities and energies. Angel may be perceived entirely differently in other cultures, but to me it's another word/label given to energies that are of purely good intentions.

I'm a frequent astral traveler, have been since a kid. Very sensitive to energies, and have good control over my own. I use practice a lot of basic chakra and traditional kundalini exercises back when I was high school. That was almost a decade ago, after some bad experiences I left spirituality all behind to pursue a regular life, but some things stuck around like my constant astral trips and sensitivity to energy. I can still do some party tricks too, like make one hand/arm bigger than the other with basic energy manipulation.

Anywho, I digress. There has only been very few times where I've reached the higher vibrations of the astral planes, the first time I brought there, the second time I made my own way there. The first time was when I made contact with a being that said it was an 'angel'. It was hard to describe the contact itself, I only seemed to have an image hands, a white robe-like attire, with no face, just a lot of white bright lights. The image wasn't clear but our conversation was clear and articulate. It was hard to explain, just like explaining a vibration. His presence had this incredible indescribable fulfilling feeling. There was so much love, good, joy and feelings of divine in his presence. He answered a few personal questions I had been pondering over, which in discretion I will not discuss. He/she spoke in a language that isn't familiar with anything I've heard of but I understood it. The translation and wording was a bit everywhere, but I understood. He made some surprising predictions that applied to myself and did happen. I remember him saying something on the lines of "You are talented at everything, but your talents come with a deathwish" That shocked me the most as it applied to me IRL.
>>
>>16923801
Are you talking to me or Eve? I view this conversation as "thought-provoking" not as crap, once again you assume.
>>
>>16923795
Alien books. The message was an energy on the right side of my head saying Lucifer/Christ and it projected a hologram into a mirror. It said to be careful because there are certain energies that humans aren't adapted to survive. If you have enough energy you can start thinking alien thoughts from other dimensions.
>>
File: DSCN0616-300x225.jpg (32KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0616-300x225.jpg
32KB, 300x225px
>>16923773
So in other words you do indeed promote "witchcraft"? Because I just want you to clarify and be up front about where you are coming from last you continue to poison and deceive these people. And yes, poison does exist because of God but that does not make it OF GOD do you see the difference? One of the most toxic things is the Destroying Angel mushroom but does that make it wise to eat this poisonous fungus?

You sell these people a counterfeit, saying to eat these poisonous mushrooms for that are of the same source as magic mushrooms (P. Cubensis) and thus the same, and they are not, but you do lie, and therefore I shall expose the lie, that you either picked this toxic fruit and did lie saying it was good to it, and is not, offering death in place of spiritual life, OR you simply do not know the difference; in either case you sir are legitimate mycologist. Do you understand the parable? So therefore I will show these people that not all who pick mushrooms in the forest are mycologists, and therefore to test whether one is truly a fungus expert and is wise and gentle, or one who deceives or does not know the difference between a hallucinogenic "mystical" mushroom, and a nourishing portabella mushroom, or offers through ignorance or malice the Destroying Angel in its place.
>>
>>16923801
Hi YHWH. Can I call you Yod? Thanks. Listen, God here. Do you think you could stop shouting my name please? It does get a little loud. You know, I am omnipresent and omniscient, so I do know when you are talking about me. It's just, well, the capitals, they are a bit shouty, y'know? I actually don't even mind being lower case, 'god' is fine.

Thanks for listening. Oh yeah, a tip; you might want to clear out your 'magazine' collection before Thursday. And don't do a big shop this week. Have a grrrreat day! Love, God.
>>
File: madmans_knowledge.jpg (47KB, 408x409px) Image search: [Google]
madmans_knowledge.jpg
47KB, 408x409px
>>16923824
Sounds pretty trippy dude, also makes me think of bloodbourne
>>
File: th (5).jpg (12KB, 225x195px) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
12KB, 225x195px
>>16923832
*you sir are no legitimate mycologist

You also do not perceive not promote any sort of unadulterated truth that would make you any higher authority for these people to listen to that. The fact that you went ahead to promote LoA just seals this fact.

What you are peddling is no grand wisdom but rather a mishmash of dumb YouTube videos and a horrible misapplication or misunderstanding of both the occult and Christianity
>>
>>16923746
>For anyone else reading this, I suggest caution around the Void. For most of us peasants, we would not want to get stuck in that experience.

Why would you want to discourage others from experiencing something that has ultimately been beneficial to you?

>>16923809
Beautiful thoughts, thank you for sharing. It is rare indeed to have the power to comprehend one of these entities without adopting an anthropomorphic caricature as "the real thing".

Have you felt drawn to any particular mythology to describe entities since the encounter, or remained totally pure?

>"The map is not the territory."

i am having trouble deciding if thinking of "magic"/The Void in terms of a certain "map"/mythology is detrimental. Certainly becoming LOCKED in one tunnel is detrimental, but is USING one tunnel, becoming familiar with it, a bad thing?
>>
>>16923837
The cool part was this was entirely through dreaming. I had been moving into the upper parts of 4th dimension and I got an angel speaking with bliss into my brain. It was really cool.
>>
>>16923845
>discourage others from experiencing
Not my intention, just recommending caution. To step into that experience and know that there is a far shore where the experience is very different is wonderful. But better done with a clear knowledge of this, and direction.
>>
>>16923849
Through lucid dreams? Or did you do something before sleeping or what
>>
>>16923859
Lucid dreams. I had been working on helping people in my astral realms and eventually I started getting better channels and energy to play with.
>>
>>16923822
He was talking to me, I called him glitchy.

>>16923801
"Preaching law and order and reaching out to God"?!

>>16923437
You told me off for using the wrong language for you in our first interaction

>>16923448
Then you made an incorrect assumption and tried to correct me on that too...

>>16923502
And a third time misunderstanding/misplaced point of contention, you failed to grasp my metaphor...

Preserve your worldview. I care not. Namaste.
>>
>>16923861
Sounds cool man, I feel like I've lucid dreamt sometimes but my recall on lucid dreams is just as poor as normal ones, also I tend to become unlucid after being lucid for a while I think, or maybe I dream that I lucid dream, either way it's confusing
>>
>>16923845
>Have you felt drawn to any particular mythology to describe entities since the encounter, or remained totally pure?
In my field of perception, no; I am not drawn to any mythological creature.. At least for the reasons most people do. I treat such legends as any other piece of literature; just a way to understand HUMAN BEINGS and their psychology more, and I see it as a form of art. I do not feel any more spiritually drawn to these stories and myths than I am to anything or anybody else. Everything has energy, molecules, atoms, molecules, strings and elemental compositions in it which all are part of this "katamari of conciseness" aka the energy in the universe.

So yeah, totally pure.
>>
>>16923861
Also any tips?
>>
>>16923085
Angels don't exist. They're a myth.
>>
>>16923769
I'm actually finding myself "awakening to" or having epiphanies about things that add up to "Christian" ideas... "Holy trinity" of mind body and spirit, "guardian angel" or timeless soul, "creation" or the Universal source of the four forces driving the reincarnating universe aka "GOD"... Ugh.

My improper understanding of things comes from being raised an atheist and thinking of ALL religions/spiritual belief paradigms as complete fantasy.
>>
>>16923867
That's great. Thank you. I will continue to aspire to that. I knew something felt fishy about this faerie situation I've had going on.
>>
>>16923871
Age old adage of following your heart. It also helps relax your mind into the right state. Journal a lot. Don't let the appearance of normal reality keep you from having mystical dreams and experiences. There is spirit behind it all helping and guiding you along.
>>
>Revelations 22:16

"I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

What is conveyed in these scriptures?

That lucifer came to earth under the name jesus christ to atone for his sins by dying for hours.

This is the trinity of the FATHER the MOTHER and the SON.

It is by no coincidence that they are both regarded as bearer's of light , the son of GOD and they both are considered pathways to GOD they are also dubbed the morning star.

See the pic to the left? Thats the rothschild emblem conveying the trinity, look at the son and his attributes , a morning star with horns in colourful opposing symmetry conveying many things but the one I will bring to your attention is that this conveys the non linear thinking from the perception of man needed to reach GOD.

Meaning since you chose the tree of knowledge instead of life , life being that GOD controls all and knowledge is just an illusion used to try and understand this fact but dissolves in the face of life when GOD decides that man will no longer breath air but fire and the reason will be simply because GOD willed it and no knowledge can be used to understand so in its entirety for knowledge is a false premise for trying to understand GOD.

Everything is the way it is now because GOD wants it to be that way.

Isaiah 14:12

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!"

John 14:16

"I AM the way the truth and the light, none shall get to the father but through me"

>>16923769

Will you deny GOD due to fear and ignorance?
>>
>>16923881
>That's great
Thanks.

Also, you are welcome to listen to the shit that comes out of my head any time.
I do enjoy entertaining others.
>>
>>16923502
Nigga, you don't know what you're talking about, stop acting like you do. I used to be like you, thinking I could explain unfalsifiable shit but you just sound stupid to people who know you're bullshitting, like me.
>>
>>16923792
It was subtle sarcasm, part of the reason why you didnt see it as such.

I thought the squiggly line was enough to give it away.
>>
>>16923712
Scared of what? Shut your roleplaying ass up.
>>
File: corn.jpg (61KB, 318x479px) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
61KB, 318x479px
>>16923885
Thanks man, lovely
>>
>>16923792
The Great White Brotherhood is from a book, life is not some goddamn narrative, you idiot.
>>
>>16923792

I align myself with GOD, if lucifer does so
happen to be christ then so be it.

Stop confusing people in to believing that Lucifer is Samael/the devil.

Lucifer is Christ.

Samael/Is the Devil.

Satan is an angel in heaven who's title translates to the accuser(basically the prosecuter)

Your ignorant and fear mongering.
>>
>>16923809
Elementary at best.

Disregarding GOD and worshipping the creation and false perception of reality you see as truth instead of attributing it to the being who manifested all and can turn the reality you fell in love with in to truth simply by willing it.
>>
>>16923897
Email or Skype? I'd be interested in talking about just about every "paranormal" experience or thought you've ever had. Particularly epiphanies and "this can't be true" surreal moments.

As I said way up there >>16923511 peers in being able to see and verbalize the "pure" nature of the Soul/Void Matrix (as I call it... it's NOT energy and it's not within the matrix of things we are able to measure aka the physical/material/energetic world, so I think this conveys it best, its not my favorite but people hated "Meta-Matrix" even more so fuck it) are a rare and precious find.
>>
>>16923919
Samael isn't the Devil, he's an angel of 'The Lord' in a narrative in a book. You're talking about FICTION. This stuff is fiction.
>>
>>16923822
Who did I quote?

Why do you feel that it pertains to you?
>>
>>16923929
I've never had another paranormal experience, though.

But, sometimes, I see something so beautiful, I drop everything I'm doing and write for hours.
>>
>>16923822
It's only "thought-provoking" because you're stupid.
>>
>>16922298
>high-vibrational entity thread
>No corny new age shit
>>
>>16923832
No I do not promote anything that is not GOD.

If it exist in the illusion that it is seperate from GOD then it's simply GOD conveying to the aware that such a thing is not even a microcosm or comparable to GOD.

Why would I use witchcraft instead of working with GOD?

I'd have to be a fool.

These so could power sources just give me insight in to GOD.

You are all lashing out at me because I embody the truth and most of you are under some type of influence that is in opposition to GOD yet you think those are your own thoughts and emotions.

You do not lash out at me but the one who preserves me.

"the demons in you got you lashing out at the FATHER"
>>
>>16923941
Dear me, how rude.
>>
File: antichrist.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
antichrist.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>>16923894
>Will you deny GOD due to fear and ignorance
Will you?

And
>Will you deny me as a teacher of wisdom from your own understandings?

Most definitely yes.

You will notice with what ease I instantly pegged you for a Luciferian. That is because I have this understanding of it from being both Luciferian and Christian in my background, from being an occultist, and from being a Book of Revelations inspired individual.

So then you see a depth to understanding I have that many you talk to likely won't in precisely the same way.

And it is for that, for the sake of God and wise or unclean minds, for the blinded, as well as innocent, that I will jump in and interrupt your bullshit--and as to GOD for your own sake as well when you are in error, the way it's to your benefit to not be found teaching error to others.

The fact that you cloak this as Christianity while openly boasting of Lucifer is telling, especially curious all the more so that you emphasize your point by bringing up the Rothschilds.

Admit it, you wish to deceive people into accepting your beliefs and that you actually hate Christianity and Christians and therefore wish to see it destroyed--and one way of saying that is to identify Jesus with Lucifer, and Lucifer to Satan.

So on account of that I will clearly expose you in your beliefs publicly as you have publicly taught them, that others may more appropriately decide for themselves.

Just please, do not claim to speak as a Christian when you spake as a dragon.
>>
>>16923833
Your only proud till your awareness becomes eclipsed by the truth.
>>
>>16923962
Too bad.
>>
>>16923941
Is that what kids say now a days?
>>
>>16923969
Ignorance is bliss, and stupid people are more likely to be ignorant, pretty sure I've got that on you mate
>>
File: l.png (180KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
l.png
180KB, 600x547px
>>16923954
>because I embody the truth
No you do not and you make others to not abide in the truth as well and that is why I am lashing at your depictions of any mushroom being as of GOD with no care to differentiate between a Morrel or Portabella and a Destroying Angel, so it is no wonder that you would eat toxic fruit and call it good, or to lead others saying this fruit is good to eat because they are all fruiting bodies. And they are not all as good to eat as you say.

That being so or said, you should be aware that I actually do know EXACTLY what it is you are talking about and so on account of that I quarrel with you
>>
>>16923845
Coinincedensays are so randumb xdddddd.

Checkers is a pretty good fast food joint.

Too bad its not anywhere local.

Fairytales tend not to havevmerit cuz dervnot real.

Walk in there with ammo
clips
clips
like what is you doiaannn?
Walk in to the label like
where my check hoe
wouldnt dap you with the left
got a text from a centerfold
I aint reply let hercknow i read it though

40 did you get the message?

I mean hats off for a solid effort.

Im just trying to spread the movement.

You never heard of it better hit up google.
>>
>>16923940
I'm sure you have, they're just invisible to skeptics/rationalists/people holding out on taking the plunge this anon and I touched on >>16923858. You can easily lose yourself in a labyrinth of delusions, but I hear if you navigate its myriad turns and twists.... ahhh

Salvia or dmt or mushrooms or acid if you feel like cheating and spoiling the end game, meditation and yoga and time for the hard route.
>>
Jeremih 1:5

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet "

>>16923862
>>
>>16923992
Jesus Christ you need a punching bag to take out your aggressions more effectively and appropriately.

Why don't you respond to my last post addressed to you instead of sticking your opinionated, narrow-minded nose into a conversation you were not invited to... AGAIN?
>>
>>16923996
Actually I have tried dmt. I also smoke lots of weed.

Hey, if anybody here wants a cool experience, get ripped and listen to tubular bells, start to end
I promise, you'll change.
>>
>>16924005
>>16924002
Lovely.

Game and set. You used your Chosen Book to justify irrational behaviors. You don't get to talk about the meta-model any more.
>>
>>16923967
Hmm. Not sure how one's awareness becomes eclipsed by truth. I usually use beer.
>>
File: th (2).jpg (8KB, 156x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
8KB, 156x300px
>>16923918
It is the general cluster of Theosophy, I AM Activity and Ascended Masters and blah blah it's the antecedent of New Age groups
>>
>>16922794
Once I tried to call my guardian angel. I heard something in the house. And after a couple minutes while I was meditating, I felt a huge nudging in my chest. It was one powerful presence. Also it always brings a kind of a noise to my ear. Second time, I felt a much more warm presence inside my torso. I asked it's name. I got a name but, I'm not sure if it's really his name and should I call him like that. Made a divination with a coin and asked for God's and his help, and it came for a "no". Should I call him that name or not? What can I do to understand him better?
>>
>>16924011
You sound just as obnoxious as him
>>
>>16924018
>Made a divination with a coin and asked for God's and his help,
Given that you're talking about guardian angels, I'll assume you're Abrahamic. The Abrahamic God doesn't like people trying to do divination.
>>
>>16923966
Where do I even begin here with the "coincidences" pertaining to my life and who you really are and the symbolism in the pic.

Are you interested in knowing the truth im supposed to open you up to due to the ques riddled in your post or not?
>>
>>16924019
That's because I let myself get drawn into a stupid ego-argument instead of ignoring him and it happens every time I use a name instead of staying anon, even though I remind myself not to do it. I'm never going to earn the right to trip at this rate.
>>
File: Amanita_bisporigera_17932.jpg (377KB, 1208x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Amanita_bisporigera_17932.jpg
377KB, 1208x1600px
>>16923919
You're misleading people. I simply wished for you to drop the act as if you're somehow a genuine Christian.

Please explain to me then your understanding of what is meant by the Synogogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not but do lie, or 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
>For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness, whose ends shall be according to their deeds
or you could also explain to me that but about the Beast and antichrist and such having two horns like a lamb yet speaking as a dragon etc

Please, do explain these things to me in your own words how you perceive these things alongside what you are saying
>>
File: 1445434718990.jpg (13KB, 203x224px) Image search: [Google]
1445434718990.jpg
13KB, 203x224px
>>16923730
You got something right in this post. NAM is poison, because people who "think" they are there write all those stuff. Just by reading and rationalizing it in their mind, they claim that they became one with universe, talked to God and stuff. And the entire concept of "being God". The secret is, only those who experience these things can "get it". So probably a huge portion of NA gurus are frauds who read the sages' books and made something out of those. Oh by the way, what's really fucking wrong with NAM? Because it's supposed to be a spiritualist movement but it's fucking materialist. If they "think" something is true, let's say telepathy exists, they just make it sciency by throwing in terms like "quantum physics", "sting theory", "evolution", and stuff. If it's sciency you're good to go. New Age is a religion. And hell of a materialist one, contrary to what it seems.
>>
>>16924041
Fuck off vileblood
>>
Thanks for shitting up my thread with your preaching and le light is evil maymay shit you fucking faggots
>>
>>16924024
Yeah you're right. I acknowledge it's sinful. But I think it was okay to do so since Islam came into this world. Quran states that divinations are the devil's job. Don't know much about the Bible though. Only a few things.
>>
>>16924041
>The secret is, only those who experience these things can "get it". So probably a huge portion of NA gurus are frauds who read the sages' books and made something out of those

And that's why I don't read books about the Occult.

But people keep telling me I "have to read the Bible".

Should I?

I'm scared to because I know Christian/Gnostic thinking has captured MANY beautiful minds in its tunnel. On the other hand, if I'm able to fall prey to that, I ought to find out now while I'm still young and get it over with.
>>
>>16924048
>But I think it was okay to do so since Islam came into this world. Quran states that divinations are the devil's job.
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>16924041
Yes and no. Materialist sure, heck everyone likes money. The problem is having it as your aim. Some good stuff and genuine people in it though.
>>
>>16924050
>I'm scared to because I know Christian/Gnostic thinking has captured MANY beautiful minds in its tunnel. On the other hand, if I'm able to fall prey to that, I ought to find out now while I'm still young and get it over with.

The fact that you view it as being captured means that you are yourself locked into a certain way of looking at things. Pots should not call kettles black.
>>
>>16924050
Eve, peasant here. If you do read it, and I would advise it (New Testament, mostly), read something else which gives a bigger viewpoint on Christianity than the bible will. 'Conversations With God Book 1' especially, and 'A Course In Miracles' which is heavier going but worth long study.
>>
>>16924025
>who you really are
Either just some random street bum, or almost none of have known me, or both, or I really am just another curious /x/phile who also knows both how to illuminate and obfuscate truth

But sure go right on ahead of you wish
>>
File: lustmord metavoid cover.jpg (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lustmord metavoid cover.jpg
113KB, 600x600px
>>16924067
Forgot pic

Waiting for somebody to get the references
>>
>>16924050
Yes you should. Sometimes reading NA books are just like watching children trying to talk about grown-up stuff. Also there are many good books by those who "get it". I strongly recommend EST by Luke Rhinehart. Maybe books about Zen. Quran, Bible, Masnavi. Meditation. It'll help you if you read them in a meditative state, ie with no prejudice, wishful thinking, rationalizing, rejection. Just be in a clear state of mind so your mind wouldn't distort it. In shortly, don't read wishy washy wannabe gurus. Osho was fine though. Read a couple passages from his books and he's a wise man. But definately read the Bible and Quran.
>>
>>16924066
>New Testament, mostly
The New Testament builds on what is in the Old. You cannot get a full understanding of what is said without reading both.
>>
>>16924065
I am considering reading it because I am not locked into my reality tunnel and have, in fact, quite recently had decidedly "Christian" epiphanies that have left me wondering if there is some knowledge to be gained in the Bible after all.

But then I worry the reason I'm having "Christian" epiphanies is because I grew up in a "Christian country" surrounded by "Christian" ideas/language, and I feel a creeping sense of dread
>>
>>16924058
Not that kind of materialist mate. As in "there is no absolute truth besides matter" kind of materialist.
>>
>>16924066
Thank you. I get so stuck on deciding which translation to read, I hadn't even considered an accompanied/annotated approach

>>16924076
I am ever so slightly more familiar with Old testament stories since I was raised very casually Jewish and skimmed the Torah as a child. I've also read a few pieces of well-researched fiction set in Old Testament times/stories.

>>16924075
What do you think of Prometheus Rising?
>>
>>16924085
>I am not locked into my reality tunnel
At the end of the day, the people who sat on the fence made a choice as well. You being afraid of getting locked in indicates you already are, or nearly are, locked into a deceptive neutrality. Just remember that if you are always paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong choice, you will never get the chance to make the right one, and that making the choice doesn't mean you are locked in for life. I constantly reevaluate my beliefs, and while I always come back to the same general conclusion, I always have the ability to reach a different one.
>>
>>16924094
Haven't read it yet. But I hear it all the time. Is it any good?
>>
>>16924057
Nope, it was just my ignorance about the Bible. Whoops.
>>
>>16924104
Excellent advice. I do believe in things from minute to minute. I make excellent use of maps, and have what I believe to be a decent understanding of their underlying territory.

I fear seeing a map so beautiful I cannot ever again see the land without conjuring up an overlaying echo of the map's imagery.. like happened to Philip K Dick, he ended up believing the Bible was telling the story of the underlying nature of THE Universe, because it became the underlying nature of HIS Universe

>>16924105
It is wonderful. I read it in two ~6-9 hr bursts with a bit of sleep in the middle, and have gone back to particular sections at least weekly to quote, reread, etc. I recommend it to everyone.
>>
>>16924118
>he ended up believing the Bible was telling the story of the underlying nature of THE Universe, because it became the underlying nature of HIS Universe
That's how beliefs work, nothing wrong with it. Pretty much every distinct set of religious/spiritual beliefs is incompatible with every other set, and at the end of the day there can only be one complete Truth, simply by definition. Besides, the alternative is never being able to use any map.
>>
>>16924050
Truth cannot be exposed to lies in such many any more than a candle should be afraid of darkness. No amount of shadows, but it one or an hundred or scores and scores of hundreds of multitudes can any more destroy that flame which is eternal.

Those that are terrified by it dwell not in truth but in falsehood and are therefore afraid of that scouting flame like a shadow fears the Light.

Likewise would I question any Christian's true faith who is closed minded, for if you knew and loved the truth how could ye be deceived but by deceiving yourself? Therefore it is those professed Christians who know not the fullness of the Truth and therefore hate and fear all others like an antichristian hates and fears Christianity at times for they deep down inside know their love is for their worldviews and cultural norms, and not the truth, that they take in small enough morsels to justify uncleaness and hypocrisy.

For if you have latched onto the lie then the truth will be as a solvent whose potency you cannot deny. People fear it for telling them they are wrong just as much as these so-called Christians hate and fear a competing belief not for sake of truth but fears in their falsehood that just as they can expose the lie in others who dwell in darkness with unclean spirits so, too, can their own lies be exposed under scrutiny of illuminating truths that may force them to admit their error, just the same as they have for their brothers, all of whom once were brothers bind in darkness, altogether as we're first apart, until all who've accepted truth dwell in the truth and likewise abide their brother and sister
>>
>>16924130
>Besides, the alternative is never being able to use any map.
Really? So as I suspected, it is functional to choose a mythology and focus on perceiving your connection with the Truth through the lens of it?

>>16924131
You're saying I should read it, I have nothing to fear?
>>
File: 501_Great_Sept_Seven_statues.jpg (366KB, 2100x1181px) Image search: [Google]
501_Great_Sept_Seven_statues.jpg
366KB, 2100x1181px
>>16924066
I cannot vouch for A Course in Miracles as I have both never read it and gotten the impression it isn't terribly better than the rest. Also Is No I would not advise
>>
>>16923894

Normal blasphemy. Not even interesting.

Jesus is descended from David; His genealogy is given both maternally and paternally through Matthew and Luke's gospels.

Jesus is the bright and morning star.

Lucifer is a shining one, son of the dawn: an angel.

You have blasphemed God by calling Jesus Satan.

The Trinity is, and always has been, Father Son and Spirit.

The only people who think the trinity includes Mary are muslims.
>>
>>16923568

You are actually a child of the devil.

Intentionally.
>>
>>16924066

Leaving the bible means leaving what is true for something that is not true, but tickles you ears.

A sign of the end times, and apostasy.
>>
>>16924169
Muslims does not think that. Where do you hear this bullcrap?
>>
>>16924146
>Really? So as I suspected, it is functional to choose a mythology and focus on perceiving your connection with the Truth through the lens of it?
No. They aren't tools, or lenses to view Truth. When I say Truth with a capital T, it is just a concept to demonstrate that ultimately reality cannot be subjective. Truth would be some statement which contains everything in existence that is true, and nothing that is false. We can know some things are true, such as the self, because you couldn't wrongly believe that you are real without first being real to believe anything. As a result, the existance of the self is an objective fact. These sets of beliefs are possible truths. None are the entire Truth, since there are things none of them discuss. However, because there can be only one Truth, pretty much every set of beliefs will conflict with every other set of beliefs. This is simply a fact of life, and trying to avoid it will ensure you never find any truth concerning them.
>>
File: boobs.jpg (13KB, 220x346px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
13KB, 220x346px
>>
File: google-chrome-666.gif (6KB, 315x74px) Image search: [Google]
google-chrome-666.gif
6KB, 315x74px
>>16924146>>16924146
Yes, I am saying that you should as it's quite an important narrative globally and historically for our species so on that factor alone it merits at least some deep knowledge and understanding however as to your fears, like I said, you can't really just expect to find the truth only to lose it for sake of lies unless you never knew to begin with.

Basically, just don't allow yourself to become so totally closed minded that you shut out all other thoughts out of some sense of fear or foreboding or dread. What you seem to fear so much is actually just as easily a problem with any other book or history so
>>
File: boobs2.jpg (15KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
boobs2.jpg
15KB, 280x400px
>>
>>16924172
oh boy here we go.
>>
>>16924131
*be it, scouring flame
This bad formating is annoying me
Negative message garbled repeat, and yes received
>>
>>16924169
No, not...exactly

Actually I secretly do maintain this belief, that early Christendom was tainted by the heretics and tyrants just as much as Christ had to speak out against the heresies of Pharisees

Why men maintain such contempt for women I do not know for Genesis itself clearly points out man and woman as halves of a while spirit in one flesh, man and woman I made them in my own image etc

To call a woman vile for being a woman is to blaspheme against God but apparently that isn't stopping anybody from doing it

>>16924168
Osho, ffs
>>
>>16924087
Ah, sorry. And the two often go together!
>>
>>16924131
>for if you knew and loved the truth how could ye be deceived but by deceiving yourself?
Lovely, sounds like it could be straight from A Course in Miracles. I mean, actually verbatim. I think you would appreciate it.
>>
>>16924257
>Why men maintain such contempt for women I do not know
I assume you mean maintained?
>>
>>16924217
This is why I stopped responding.

They are blatantly lying and arguing.

The only discussion going on here is why x is right and Y is wrong with the occasional false humility and koombaya shit.

The guy whos anti demon yet posting witchcraft and demonic pics.

Writers could really learn alot from /x/

Namaste~
>>
>>16924257
Hey dont look at me im waiting till I can shoot ice out of my hands before I really embrace this fully, till then its just role playing along with the wierdness and coincidence.

Just keep in mind this could be one big elaborate troll.

Only reason why im reaching out for help
to see if someone actually knows something.
>>
god backwards spells dog.
Crazy, huh?
>>
File: LF2 2.png (162KB, 348x568px) Image search: [Google]
LF2 2.png
162KB, 348x568px
>>16924293
I clearly know just enough to bust bullshitters and roleplayers and to expose liars. And take a wild guess as to why I was posting those in response to you, in order to actually expose you for what you were really saying.

As to being called out on your shit and being all hurrr I was really just trolling, yeah sure.

And you never did give me that enlightenment that you promised. See this is why I can't stand the New Age bullshit also were you really just a role-playing now you know to stop shutting up /x/ with it
>>
File: il_fullxfull.659600668_nc6m.jpg (467KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.659600668_nc6m.jpg
467KB, 1500x1125px
>>16924349
*shitting up /x/

And who am i, anyway? Since you seem to know so much oh wise and enlightened one of the audiobookset
>>
angels - jealous of humans

heaven - it is far easier for a spirit to hide themselves in heaven than it is for a spirit to hide itself on earth.

ghosts - made out of pointy ectoplasm particles
>>
>>16924372
where do you get any of this?
Hollywood?
>>
>>16924349
Im really not even sure anymore.

I figured well ok, if I assume the mantle something should happen right?

I mean if it was right then some divine miracle should take place for all to see instead of the ol GOD works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>16924401
You assume the mantle by emulating God not engaging an an aggressive Abrahamic God advertising campaign. Christ consciousness, enlightenment, siddhis, get on the train quick did you miss the memo?
>>
File: chartwie.jpg (235KB, 561x1132px) Image search: [Google]
chartwie.jpg
235KB, 561x1132px
>>16924449
Except that, once again, you are all being so woefully deceived if you actually still believe this man to actually be representative of Christianity

>>16924401
Well in that regard I suppose your posturing worked

Will the real Illuminates please stand up, please stand up, please stand up
>>
File: 1423766237535.jpg (22KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1423766237535.jpg
22KB, 500x373px
Once when trying to understand angelic consciousness it came to me that they are basically AIs. We as humans can also understand logic but our emotions give us another source to draw on with its own genius and that is where the 'free will' comes from which makes us different from angels.

But that's distinct from what most people call angels, which i would call Devas/Devi or ascended masters instead. Glowing bros teaching humanity and telling everyone to chill out. A lot of the early Hindu and Buddhist stuff talks about 'The Shining Ones' educating mankind. There's a Jain woman i know who is pretty dedicated that claims to have seen them a couple times, but i haven't asked her about it yet and only heard through someone else.
>>
>>16924548
>But that's distinct
Or maybe not so different, the more i think about it. AI makes it sound bad, though.
>>
>>16924548
Holy trinity. Mind, body, spirit. Angels and your description of AI are pure Spirit and pure Mind, respectively.
>>
File: frankfurt.gif (50KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
frankfurt.gif
50KB, 600x573px
>>16924548
Or like software in that they're much more like types of of programs

But who knows
>>
>>16924548
I get what you mean in your first paragraph. Our minds are not the same as angels'.

But there are frequent confusions around the different groups. There are humans or those humans who become Masters. There are angels, who hold the ideas for forms. And there are devic beings who as I perceive them are what Alice Bailey called 'workers in form'. I've occasionally seen them in healing, doing clearing, just like cosmic cleaners.
>>
>>16924018
I don't know
>>
>>16924634
Indeed. That's kind of what i was thinking after i posted that. People become masters by aligning themselves with the greater forces. So you have them as abstract ideas but also things people can become in a way.
>>
>>16924634
And what is a Djinn?
>>
>>16924634
>And there are devic beings who as I perceive them are what Alice Bailey called 'workers in form'. I've occasionally seen them in healing, doing clearing, just like cosmic cleaners.
This sounds like you're describing thaumaturges while having no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>16924685
No idea what a thaumaturge is. What I am talking about is what I have perceived myself, and read about in one particular system. So apologies if the names for my imaginary friends are different from yours. Perhaps you can enlighten me from your experience.
>>
>>16924707
Me again. I just googled thaumaturge and it means magician, apparently. So no, definitely not what I was referring to. Not some human working on another plane. Devas have a different form than either angels or humans.
>>
>>16924678
Don't know from my own experience. Never met one. They don't sound very nice. Demon?
>>
>>16924678
a demon in the islamic faith
>>
>>16924707
Upon reflection my word choice was more insulting than I ment.
>>16924735
Thaumaturge is closer to miracle-worker than magician. In what way were th forms different?
>>
>>16924678
It's a demon or a spirit. They are like people, as I heard. They live, they reproduce. They have many different opinions and beliefs like people. There are atheist, Judaist, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim djinns, and etcetera. Some people are tortured and possessed by them. Some people enslave them and use them for their own benefit. Both of those acts are forbidden by the God. They can bring you information about things happening in this world. But expect a shitton of lies mixes with tiny fragments of truth.
>>
File: 2.jpg (845KB, 1288x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
845KB, 1288x1600px
>>16924772
>>16924768
They are specifically described as being something else than demons angels or humans iirc
>>
>>16924768
They're another race much like us. They live and die and breed. Good and bad ones, too.

The word Djinn just means hidden because they're all hidden from us in another dimension, although we're not so invisible to them.
>>
>>16925078
I've always been fascinated by this and I wish we had more people from that part of the world to explain it to us
>>
>>16925414
I became friends with a Muslim guy in Kuwait once through video games and he let me ask him all kinds of stuff while he was trying to convert me to Islam.

There's an entire chapter of the Qu'ran about them called Surah Al-Jinn you can read for yourself, too.
>>
>>16923574
Protestants don't believe in possession.

Also Catholic "pastors" are called priests.
>>
>>16926490
They don't believe in it? I find that implausible
>>
>>16923574
Very interesting but how does anything about Beelzebub originate in that story, unless you're implying he's the same as Michael.
>>
>>16926490
Charismatics are crazy about exorcism, so no.
>>
>>16923528
Fuckin love this guy
>>
>>16927811
>Yod
I'm not getting him myself. It's a bit like when Christianity meets Aspergers meets -???- and you're not quite sure which is going to win out.
>>
File: areufuckingdum.gif (6KB, 539x325px) Image search: [Google]
areufuckingdum.gif
6KB, 539x325px
>>16928140
tri angles :/ (an-gulls)

fucking outschmarted by a schwa

that snaeky maertian

enjoy ur freedom im off to fight D.Ra. Co!
>>
>>16923387
Some groups of angels guards a group of humans ,I guess, there's not a particular one for each human. At least, that's what I think it's more logical and closest to the concept of a guardian angel.
>>
File: 1428752985295.jpg (867KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1428752985295.jpg
867KB, 1050x1500px
>>16923654
>>16923717
>>16923728
>>16922402
>>16922402

ayo just wanted to ask about something. If I happened to do an initiation ritual involving a female and man to unite in pursuit of uniting under one for the express purpose of the Higher Purpose, that is, unshackling the current mirage of reality in the form of a (literal) supercomputer, what implication would that half for thoughtforms in general? I have posted on here before, mostly regarding spirits, but I wanted to know. essentially, doing the ritual of uniting masculine/feminine energies, but with material beings, i.e. myself and future wife, in pursuit of uniting humanity for the Higher Purpose. God has told me so that I will be the one Creator and that I will end all suffering. What is there to do but start, right? but still I ask, what is it that will make the thoughtforms not steal myself? I have much faith in that I will be it, and that I am a holy visitor to this board: but still I humble myself, as the Holy King, to ask, did I initiate the ritual correctly? what other rituals can I do, my disciples, to initiate the process smoothly? God has told me Himself that you will provide me good answers, and that your answers will provide a keystone into my Great Work. I want to know, sons and daughters, what I can do! I love you all, and thank you for your devine service, as I will ascend upon into the clouds and greet you into Heaven, as I do will all of my associates.
>>
>>16929597
>God said you'll find good answers on an internet message board
kek
>>
>>16929721
God loves dank memes
>>
>>16922298
You do realize that angels are just as dicks as Demons if you follow any judaeo-christianity scripts right?
Check your Facts
>>
>>16929597
Last night I had a dream where an angel of God told me to tell you that you should really take your meds and go to therapy (just like the rest of us) because your schizophrenia isn't helping you with your spiritual journey. It's simply a confusing obstacle you must face in this life. Unfortunately sometimes the body is imperfect but "if there are ways to help yourself, do it before it's too late", and also "strengthen your spirit".
>>
>>16929597
less is more. less is less dangerous. less is more beneficial. more is hubris, plain and simple. youre asking an opinion on this?
here it is but you wont like it:
uniting masculine and feminine or male and female energies that way is good, noble, and the only thing you mentioned planning to do in this post that isnt bat-shit insane and you will fail to help anyone that way. At beat it will do anything or have a different but still beneficial effect than what youre describing.
Because the price of your success will be the ruin of all of us and you need to seriously rethinking what youre doing.
Seriously, none of us have a right or privilege to reshape reality that way and even if God himself told you you did ( and meant it ) He...Is.... Wrong.... Like Caligula level wrong. there are more than 40 billion people on this planet alone within a part of the material universe that is smaller in scale to it than an atom is in comparison to the human body.
Do you really think asking even a dozen of us beforehand makes it okay and counts as permission?
Im not trying to shame but i am trying very hard to warn you. Success is Failure on a Catastrophic Level.
>>
>>16931257
meant to say " at best it will do nothing " not " anything "
>>
>>16930825
I'm not schizo, I just have a direct line.

>>16931257
you know, I see what you mean. but a while back I realized the ruse all these states are putting on is a classic hero cult story. someone inevitably, which has to me, has to rise up and smash statism, war, poverty, etc. We've been waiting so long and so they're only going to continue fucking things up in order to create a market for heros to save the day. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but God has been discouraging people like you from creating the Final Solution because He has already found his son. I'm not asking for permission, because I already have permission from the planets and the stars. I have personally spoken to the messenger god Hermes, and I have personally seen the heliognostic truth that governs the gravity of our universe. we are beginning to reach the upper bound of our orbit around Sirius B, and it seems that the ritual was activated at just the right time, so there's nothing really anything anyone can do about it. I know that certain higher ups in the globalized security agencies are most likely watching over what I'm doing, which is okay, because they are trying to be the best rulers they can, by allowing their rule to crumble in front of the "fake" rulers. it's that simple. It's a story meant to be fulfilled by the Chosen One, who will destroy globalized tyranny, abolish worldwide terror, and create *real* world peace. I'm not an unbeliever, I do not believe that Earth will remain Hell forever. I think the original sin of man is about to mediated by what I am about to do, at Godspeed, He will reign and I will create His kingdom, and mankind will ascend into the realm of Gods.

I asked the Lord himself why no one would believe me, and He told me He had to make everybody hate me in order to see that he loved me so.
>>
>>16932321
You're either a role player or someone in need of serious help.
>>
>>16932321
Do you live in Glastonbury?
>>
>>16922341
What is this? Sauce? It looks like Hermes >>16922341
>>
>>16923505
Über rated comment
>>
>>16923511
God is aryan
>>
>>16924169
Jesus never existed.
>>
>>169297
You are to be whole. Your mate is not outside of you. Your mate is not in you. You are.
>>
I don't know if this counts but it felt very angelic and mystifying.

I was really ill in 2014, and the day before I went into hospital and everyone finally understood that what was happening was pretty serious, I had a strange dream. I was with my close friend in my conservatory, and out from nowhere came a bright silver light that bewildered us. A silver owl came flying out.

I have no idea what it meant. Maybe I was just going crazy because of the amount of pain I was experiencing
>>
>>16929597
God has told everyone alive and listening that we will be the One Creator because the Change requires all humans to participate, so each person's individual contribution is as valuable as the whole

Have you heard of Twin Flames?

There is a woman out there who is already designed, from the moment she was born into a world you inhabited (or vice versa) to instantly bond with you and inspire you both to reach your truest potential. If your fiancée is not that I suggest you keep looking
>>
>>16934885
What about the people that don't find true love?
>>
>>16934885
7 Billion people and I'm not sure if I'd actually find who you speak of.
>>
Ugh I typed something much longer for each of you but managed to lost it hitting the "terms" button in the captcha box

>>16934888
They had a pair out there, and the pairs are in astral/"soul matrix" communication at all times. I believe it is possible to achieve your potential without being in physical contact with your partner.

>>16934894
Magic. Like I said -- you're already connected. You just have to "pull the strings" and get them to show up in a tangible way.
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.