[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Class related to lovecraftian (summoning)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Cthulhu_2b955d_5469874.jpg (154KB, 613x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cthulhu_2b955d_5469874.jpg
154KB, 613x800px
Hello /x/, I'm struggling with a ideas for a class to be inevovle with summoning and debuffing (hexxer/summoner hybrid). This is for my college class and is a rpg 3d. I'm looking for creative ideas that have something to do with H.P lovecraft's stories. Mostly with summoning.

All ideas are welcome (that are related to topic) and no need to worry about surreal or inappropriate content. As mention before, all is welcome.
>>
>>16845553
What the FUCK are you asking for again? inevolve hexxer summoning and debuffing?

WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS, ANON?
>>
>>16845574
I don't fucking know man. Sorry I didn't add enough detail.

Okay, I'm asking for a class (particularly related to H.p books.) that will weaken enemies with effects and summoning creatures. I would like some good idea concepts on this. And I meant to type 'involves'. Sorry Anon, haven't slept for a while.
>>
>>16845592
Go with water themes. They use blasts of water/waves to debuff their enemies and summon distorted merfolk creatures from the depths.
>>
>>16845618
I really admire that idea. Though I would like to focus more on a dark element.

For what it matters,
Two attacks are minors.
One is spamable and deals medium damage.
And the last is a odd/final type of attack.
>>
File: Flora-497x404.jpg (61KB, 497x404px) Image search: [Google]
Flora-497x404.jpg
61KB, 497x404px
Bump
>>
In the game Bloodborne there is an item called augur of ebrietas which opens a small portal in your hand and out pours a bunch of tenticals to strike enemies.

Lovecraft deals a lot with the unknown and the unknowable, so a cool twist might be only summoning part of a huge creature, like a giant claw or a massive gaping maw. It'd be like you yourself don't even fully understand what you're summoning.
>>
>>16846013
Thanks!
>>
>want to suggest instead of summoning monsters into your plane, send your enemy to the lovecraftian plane
how do you even balance that and properly show that
>>
>>16846157
Possibilities to everything my friend. We just need to look hard enough.

But if it helps you, just straight up think of ideas and imagine it. Go nuts man! And just post whatever you seen or thought of here. It's good to know your limots but don't allow your imagination to be too bound to rules.
>>
>>16845553
what in the flaming dildos of Beelzebub is this thread supposed to be about?
>>
>>16845592
Some kind of Cthulu-based spell that causes the opponent to see the world in non-Euclidean geometry, disorienting them/driving then mad, reduces their speed, accuracy, mana wtv.
>>
>>16847187
Das actually pretty cool mayne.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.