[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get something paranormal to happen to me? And I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1404954767461.png (628KB, 685x484px) Image search: [Google]
1404954767461.png
628KB, 685x484px
How do I get something paranormal to happen to me?
And I don't mean stuff like doing drugs and pretending that it sends you to the spirit world or something, I mean things that 100% can't be explained
>>
Sleep for 3-4 hours per Day and finalny you start hearing strange voice bufora sleep and same omams too like me
>>
try leaving offerings for different spirits and beings, leave milk out for fairies, or fruits and stuff
>>
Step 1: stop being ignorant
Step 2: read a book
>>
>>16845238
lol someone's mad
>>
>>16845215
Paranormal does not have to mean "something that can't be explained." Paranormal literally means "above the normal." Paranormal is anything which occurs that doesnt normally occur. In the context of /x/, there are tons of experiments which the open-minded person can play with in order to produce a paranormal experience. But if you confuse "paranormal" with "supernatural," the latter translating to "cant happen" - youre never going to have success. The first Key is education, and its the most important. The second in experimenting with your knowledge without bias...neither assuming it will work nor that it will not. And this take discipline.

The best Occultist is one who is skeptical yet willing to explore things first-hand in order to form an educated opinion.
>>
>>16845251
This.

And;
>learn to meditate
>be open to the possibility that coincidences can occur
>learn to listen to the small, still voice of your intuition
>don't do retarded stuff like sleep deprivation
>>
>>16845257
/thread
>>
>>16845215
Drugs can send you to the spirit world. You just have to take enough of them.
>>
>>16845251
>Paranormal does not have to mean "something that can't be explained." Paranormal literally means "above the normal."

Examples of paranormal phenomena being?
>>
>>16846838
Kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.