[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is our brain a universe or do we live inside god?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Is our brain a universe or do we live inside god?
>>
probably a brain because I don't think god would have anything biological
>>
>>16841366
But we were created in his image...
>>
>>16841362
I think you're a fool, young man.
>>
Little bit of both

>God being the Universe in Bhagavad Gita

"You are the original Personality, the Godhead. You are the only sanctuary of this manifested cosmic world. You know everything, and You are all that is knowable. You are above the material modes. O limitless form! This whole cosmic manifestation is pervaded by You!" at one point it describes how the All is within God can't recall the text.

>Kybalion
"The All is mind, the universe is mental" meaning there is a universe within our minds, probably a third eye reference as well, reminding us

>John Chapter 1
"In the beginning was the Word (AUM) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, the same was in the beginning woth God, all things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made"

Regardless there is One God, who ultimately has The All within, and we have the All within our minds, however we live in a 3rd dimensional reality and are not God, and even those who manipulate 3rd and 4th dimensions are ultimately still not transcended fully because there is always more than we can fathom, and to know that we have to pass from this life to the next in order to start, even though we can start here if we take the righteous footsteps.
>>
>>16841372
Genesis 1:26

Let US make man in OUR image.

"God" was talking to either Jesus (for He in the Gospel of Truth was God's thought) or to Sophia (material manifestation beginning in Gnosis, however she in this story did it without His consent) or a Sumerian "rip-off" referencing the "fallen ones" who "created" man and fooled men into thinking they were gods.

Ultimately we are hindered by this material reality to the extent of our indulgence and lack of love for spiritual pursuits, and in order to restore our reality to become metaphysical (which we once were) it is a series of events that will help us get there, but when we focus on our own lusts (not just sexual) we lose out on an important opportunity to grow spiritually
>>
>>16841362
>Two things look kinda similar
>Therefore they are related

I realize that this is an ancient principle of magic, since Man first saw a dick-shaped mushroom and decided it must be an aphrodisiac, but it's also really silly.
>>
>>16841393
OP got rekt
>>
File: 1442507763259.jpg (179KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1442507763259.jpg
179KB, 1080x608px
Yes.
>>
>>16841362
we live inside god
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s65DSz78jW4
>>
>>16841393

nah thats too much of a coincidence
maybe we dont live inside a god or higher being but these things must have something connected
>>
File: 1387764435461.jpg (18KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
1387764435461.jpg
18KB, 300x234px
>>16842177
>these things must have something connected
>>
>>16841362
>>
>>16842177
why haven't we found tiny planets inside atoms?
>>
>>16842177
Your moms face looks just like my ass, there must be some connection.
>>
>>16841362
You live inside a simulacrum of God, anon. This is a primary, illusionary world.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.