[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some anon few days ago told me to read Kibslyion book, I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 213x320px
Some anon few days ago told me to read Kibslyion book, I was interested in power of subcontious mind. All I read ste secret, Jospeh Murphy, Lousa Hey and those modern books. Is there some book /x/ would recomend me on this subject? I liked Heretism and whole theory but there is no practical part, the book doesnt say how to use my brain to achive something. Pls some good book /x/?
>>
>>16839668

Check out Liber Primus from cicada 3301. It has some similar themes.
>>
>>16840638

see cicada3301 dot org
>>
>>16839668
No practical part?
I recently ordered this book as well as Franz Bardons Initiation into Hermetics together. From what I've read, the purpose of Bardons book is very practically guided. I thought the two books would go together well. Been too long since I've read anything that offers any real practical guidance. I'm looking forward to checking it out.
>>
>>16841022
You couldn't have chosen two worse books if you tried.
>>
>>16841022
Well you gotta start somewhere right?
Usually stay within the eastern mysticism category. Not familiar with western occult stuff at all but so many people on this board of schizos recommend them. Got any better ideas for me?
>>
>>16841041
>>16841046
Meant to respond to this.
Also, do you have any idea why so many people recommend those books despite being shit?
>>
>>16841051
>Also, do you have any idea why so many people recommend those books despite being shit?

Only /x/ recommends those and it isn't known for housing many seasoned occultists. Whats more, i doubt anyone here has the willpower to walk to the bathroom let alone do those exercises, so they're talking out of their ass.
>>
>>16841058
So are you saying that if I were to actually have the willpower. Those books would be a good idea?
>>
>>16841061
Maybe. All i'm saying is /x/ is unreliable when it comes to these things.
>>
>>16841069
Good enough for me. I'll find out for myself won't I?
Recently finished reading The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Manly Hall, which was a bit different from my usual choice of reading material, and got the curious about Hermeticism somehow. Led to me ordering those two books because /x/ won't shut up about them.
Anyway, I like to say that a person can't disagree with something they know nothing about, so here I am with plans to read the Kyballion and Bardon. Hope i don't waste my time.
>>
>>16841078
Check this out too

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>16841087
Sweet.
Anyway I'm off now, we all got things to do. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>16841102
Glad if helpful, friend.
>>
>>16841058
I've seen loads of places outside of x recommend initiation into hermetics
>>
Should re-read the Kybalion, even though I do agree with Hermeneutics to an extent, I think people honestly make a huge mistake when using Polarity as an excuse to worship both "God and Satan" and generally mistake "The All" to be something it likely isn't, because the ultimate God Force would be above the All, or at least be able to will The All as Its power. The Most High God is ultimately Good, even though the material world embraces good and evil.

Plus everything operating on masculine and feminine energies, because there is also an androgyne plane when you make the male female and the female male, and ultimately you can blow Hermetics out of the water even though it is useful.
>>
File: 1427432974508.gif (1MB, 904x742px) Image search: [Google]
1427432974508.gif
1MB, 904x742px
>>16839668

if you think the Kybalion is not practical, then you are not ready to study Hermetics.
>>
OP here
I have read Kybalion, Lousa Hey, Power of subcontious mind, The Secret and some short or long youtube videos about same subject. I am NOT saying Kybalion is not practical but it doesnt show some tehniques how to gain something, like material or spiritual or happines or good fucking life at the end. I dont think that it is like movie "secrte", laying on the bed and thinking "I WANT FERRARI and PUFFF its in your yard" thats because I want something more serious. Subject and theory is the same everywhere but books like I mentioned are written to be sold, comercial crap for dumb people. Please name me some good book, with theories, practical part, process, excersizes etc...that I could do myself so I could start doing something with all that mind power mentioned in all of those books! Pls anons.
>>16841087
THNX a LOT, nice to see such a huge collection, but question is, where should I start?
>>16841660
Hermetism and its teaching for me as new guy is mindblowing, I like it actualy, it has a lot of sense. I only finished Kybalion but where should I go next? Its 50pages book tbh....its all theory about Hermetism and their teaching but there is nothing like explonation how to move to upper energy plates, to vibrate more or to gain something from all of that (which is actualy everyones goal at the end.).
Some book?
I heard that he is the real deal, but I dont know https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.