[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/-core skooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: creepyfred.jpg (29KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
creepyfred.jpg
29KB, 500x388px
what are the essential spooky films? bonus points for psychological or ghost. double bonus points for possession or people being replaced. minus points for excessive gore or jump scares.

is paranormal activity worth watching at all? i still haven't gotten around to it. i just watched the atticus institute, up next is poughkeepsie tapes, and i miiiight check v/h/s: vial , but the second one was terribad honestly.
(inb4 >>/tv/) (pic unrelated)
>>
>>16835229
VHS Viral was almost like a parody of the other ones, 1 was really the best, 2 was alright but 3 is at least terrible in a good way. I still recommend it, as for scary movies "The Taking of Deborah Logan" was pretty spooky for a demon possession movie and I also enjoyed "They".
>>
File: :x:.jpg (43KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
:x:.jpg
43KB, 500x265px
>psychological
>ghost
>possession
Incoming movies that I think fit your description:

>The Shining
>The Omen
>Poltergeist
>Ringu/The Ring
>The Blair Witch Project
>The Exorcist
>Insidious (trilogy)
>The Conjuring
>Ju-On/The Grudge
>Mama
>Jacob's Ladder
>The Sixth Sense
>The Changeling
>The Amityville Horror
>The Others
>Paranormal Activity
>The Orphanage
>The Devil's Backbone
>Woman in Black
>The Innkeepers
>Rosemary's Baby
>A Tale of Two Sisters
>The Babadook
>Black Swan
>Session 9
>American Psycho
>Psycho
>Cube
>The Uninvited
>Identity
>The Haunting
>Grave Encounters
>The Possession
>Oculus
>Dark Water (Japanese/American)
>The Entity
>The Rite
>The Last Exorcism
>Prince of Darkness
>Burnt Offerings

... Aaaaaand I'm tired.
>>
Bippity-boppety-BUMP!
>>
>>16835236
yeah i've seen the taking of deborah logan, i haven't seen they yet though

>>16835359
only about three on there i haven't seen but all the others are pretty fucking good so i'll check the unknown ones (cube, burnt offerings, the uninvited, woman in black, mama, and the devil's backbone are the unknown ones)

i really liked the others because it [SPOILER] was from the perspective of the ghosts [/SPOILER]
>>
>>16835229
That image makes me feel quite...

Naughty.
>>
>>16835229
The Grifter...but only if you watch the original one....the remake was stupid
>>
File: HorrorMovieMatrix.png (940KB, 1200x1199px) Image search: [Google]
HorrorMovieMatrix.png
940KB, 1200x1199px
>>
File: 1418143818688.png (2MB, 1200x701px) Image search: [Google]
1418143818688.png
2MB, 1200x701px
>>
>>16835229

Paranormal Activity is decreasing returns. The first one was heavily overrated, but a little interesting. The second one was half as good, the third one half as good as the third one, the fourth one half as good as the third one - they just started running out of ideas really quickly. I haven't checked out the new one though.

I personally found both V/H/S movies awful - yeah, they had like, 1/3 interesting things to them, but they made me sit through the other 2/3rds of pointless crap.
>>
>>16837961
fuck it, rolling
>>16837795
get out.
>>16837955
i'll roll on this as well
>>
>>16837955
>>16837961
tetsuo was so fucking good
>>
>>16837961
Roll
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.