[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm not sure if anyone cares about them anymore but meatsleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 26

File: meatsleep.png (221KB, 864x571px) Image search: [Google]
meatsleep.png
221KB, 864x571px
i'm not sure if anyone cares about them anymore but meatsleep is on an uploading-spree tonight. he just uploaded three new videos including one that is now set to private but i am sure is archived somewhere.

it is possibly leading up to more classic spooky meat or just more ambient bullshit but i am slightly interested.
>>
Meat certainly does creepy right

Just a minute ago, I saw that video in your picture, except it was only gray. When it ended, it said the video was private but was shared with me. When I refreshed the page, the video was private, and now the last vid I see of his is сРКсСпсСХсЦЕ сРГсУДсХХсУВсЦЕ from 2 months ago. Before that, I saw another video (forgot title) that was 6 seconds long, then when I refresh the page it was 5 seconds long. Some comments said that on mobile it was 1 second long. Gray screen

I also saw a video yesterday or something and the picture was an upside photo of a girl in standing in the shallows of a lake or the ocean
>>
>>16791113
Also, one of the videos is titled "щгз"

If anyone can enlighten as to what that means
>>
>>16791197
"Supper"
>>
Can someone explain this to me?
>>
bump pls
>>
>>16791260
So he ate the girl by the lake then, or something

>>16791273
Legend is that meatsleep is a serial killer, who I guess is also a cannibal. His videos are pretty creepy if you watch it in the right mindset. Watch a few videos and read some video comments if you want. The last video I saw that got taken down, one of the comments was something like "meat, you know there's people out there looking for you and they're getting close, don't you?"

This is the first time I've seen him post 3-4 videos in the span of one day, then delete them all.

This video is supposedly him staking out the scene of one of his own murders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qWBj1ZBf8M

Here is some (probably) faggot video analysis. I have not watched it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUFqQmsagq8

-------------------------

The other theory is that he's something like an "ambient music, social experiment, abstract video/sound artist", and this is just something of an experiment or "art"

This is vid is my favorite song of his
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RteJIJdPN28
>>
>>16791273
>>16790982
People think hes a serial killer when in reality he'd only kill to get attention. Youtube meat channel and people broke down his video's. His video names mean fucked up shit in french/native inuit, but like I said who's dumb enough to post this on youtube.

found that video
ds2 = d2+sin2(/l) d42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4jYi2t_Dj0

His channel has some other meat vidz that have been deleted, he even found a theory video meat commented on so like I said its an attention whore thing
>>
>>16791364
I don't feel like telling you the entire, long ass story, but look up clockwork of madness, and watch his videos.
I've been following him closely in the investigation for some time now.
We're pretty sure this guy is legit insane and has probably killed before.
>>
>>16791385
>His channel has some other meat vidz
He doesn't have the video where the picture was an upside down photo of a girl standing in the shallows of a lake/ocean

I don't have it either, but I figured it should be known that he doesn't have ever deleted meat vid

>>16791395
>look up clockwork of madness
Will do
>>
File: 1442739309705.jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1442739309705.jpg
20KB, 259x194px
Here's an archive of all the videos he uploaded tonight.

volafile DOT io SLASH r SLASH k2TLp8
>>
>>16792068
Thanks anon. Wonder why no one seems to have the girl standing in the lake
>>
>>16792101
You're welcome, and do you mean this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3buKNjAZZc
>>
It can be that he is a serial killer. But did any of you thought of the idea, that this is just a marceting thing. Maybe it's for a horror game or something.

If you take a look at the first videos, you can see that this was edited with more skill than what a usual individual has. So mayve it's from a bigger company.
>>
>>16792247
For more than a year now?
>>
>>16792101
Or this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I0fjCo1kFc
>>
>>16790982
Or maybe he is just an autistic person that want to do art ... like this one ;
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sadicasse
>>
>>16792318
I would agree- seems like a load of RP bollocks.
>>
>>16792297
Thats an older video that got deleted. Yesterday morning he posted an upside down still image of someone in water. I saw someone calling him out as an xphile in the comments, next thing you know it was deleted.
>>
>>16792498
Sorry wrong post. Yes that is it actually.
>>
>>16792218
No, it was one uploaded yesterday or very late on the night before that.

It was a single, still image. I don't remember the name because all of meat's names are weird and I didn't know it would get deleted.

Upside down still image of a girl standing in the shallows of a lake or the ocean. The shore was kinda rocky, and nothing else could be seen beyond the water. Sorta like the ocean (endless water), but it also could have easily been a lake.

Video was 20 seconds long
>>
>>16792218
>>16792897
Ah, my bad. Replied before I read the whole thread

Yes, this is the one
>>16792297
except the video was 20 seconds long when I saw it
>>
I saw a couple of comments saying that this is a new project by the girl who did TheLittleFears
>>
I think meatsleep is undeniably creepy and interesting to follow regardless of why they upload.

It's pretty obvious that meat most likely isn't a real cannibal posting ambiguous videos that happen to be edited really nicely onto Youtube but it's still 10x creepier than most horror channels which usually become cringe-inducing after a certain point. Meat has managed to maintain the mystery which makes me want to keep watching.

Maybe one day when they upload a video breaking the character of meat and saying "if you like Meatsleep come buy The Meat Chronicles on Steam!" I'll become uninterested but right now I think it's a pretty great channel for classic spooks.
>>
>>16793624
there both in canada maybe wich makes sense but i dont see another proof beside that?
>>
Possible Theory: Modern equivalent of number stations. Titles coded with creepy keywords that only the target audience knows. Maybe? kinda doubt someone wanting to communicate this way or give instructions would let it get this much of a fuss but then again a ton of people listen to number stations and they have been heavily analyzed with no clear conclusion
>>
File: 1442963777874.gif (116KB, 464x315px) Image search: [Google]
1442963777874.gif
116KB, 464x315px
Btw guys, just a heads up. There's this channel I found a few weeks ago called ns0mnby. He/she's uploaded only one video so far called "i feel like a wound". Decently creepy video. I would suggest checking it out.

But here's the kicker. He commented on meat's latest video on his channel sometime last night.

He wrote, "696c20657374206d61696e74656e616e74206665726de9" which translates to french, "il est maintenant fermя┐╜" and that translates to, "it is now closed".

I just find this weird because I found this guy's video, like I said, almost a month ago out of almost completely nowhere, and he fucking comments on a meat video, which I really follow. I just find it weird.

And here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FUMLfZaO9k
>>
>>16793624
It's tied to the makers of Marblehornet.
>>
the meatsleep videos are really reminiscent of the totheark videos for me. i'm pretty sure it's just the marblehornets kids at it again.
>>
>>16794574
I'm guessing we should keep an eye on that.
>>
>>16794574
this is legit sp00by
>>
He just uploaded a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cMLApNzLNg
>>
new vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cMLApNzLNg
>>
>>16795030
>>16795032
hive mind
>>
>>16795030
>>16795032
Looks like San Diego.
>>
>>16795030
>>16795032
>>16795040
>>16795045
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>>
>>16794582
Thats exactly what he'd want you to believe all the while still being able to tease everyone.
>>
not sure if anyone posted this yet but there is another channel with some of meats videos posted on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtDaY3s6Dgg
>>
Sewnkin is important, anagram new skin.
>>
A lot of Canadian stuff.
>>
File: uhmwhut.png (341KB, 1039x582px) Image search: [Google]
uhmwhut.png
341KB, 1039x582px
>>16795091
>>16793737
>>16793624
>>
>>16794582
I heard about this,and as a huge fan of Marble Hornets and THAC in general,Im both confused(and disappointed) if thats the case. Why would they have started another series so long ago,and then still be uploading even after they've created an entirely new series? Not only does this not seem like the kind of thing they'd do in general,but there doesnt seem to be any connection with either of their series. Not to mention how busy they were when they were doing the last year or so of Marble Hornets. With the exception of maybe Brian or MAYBE Joseph,and even thats doubtful,I dont see any of them having the time or focus to do keep this totally unrelated to anything they're doing series going from so long ago up to now. And I think they'd leave clues or SOMETHING so fans would catch on.
>>
>>16795188
I don't think they're probably connected, but the only thing that made me think it maybe is the similarity between these fake VHS introduction/ID's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkjotyC1Bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZDs8CBDkk

It's probably a coincidence, bit its a weird one
>>
File: meatboy.png (150KB, 522x393px) Image search: [Google]
meatboy.png
150KB, 522x393px
I don't understand how people could think Meat and Marble Hornets are even remotely related. This is coming from someone very familiar with both of them but get completely different vibes from each channel. I honestly don't think anything about them is at all alike but I could be wrong I guess.
>>
>>16795231
>>16795312
It has something to do with a website connected to meat thats registered under the same domain name as marblehornets.com or something
and the name is all of the three main guys' last names put together..It is strange,to say the least.
>>
>>16795312
>This is coming from someone very familiar with both of them but get completely different vibes from each channel
And Im in the same boat as you,by the way. People keep bringing up Totheark but even that doesnt seem all that similar to Meat to me. Id be completely going with the Sewnkin theory because its the most plausible(though thats a bit of a mystery in itself),if not for the domain name.
>>
>>16795333
Do you have anymore information on this? Like links and stuff?
>>
>>16795344
Not on hand. Search the archives because its been mentioned quite a bit. Im also pretty sure its been brought up in Reddit threads.
>>
>>16792068
>he uploads vids then immediately deletes them
I think that's the spookiest thing. Why would he do this? Is he an artist that is highly critical of himself... or did he notice something in the videos that might be traced back to him personally?
>>
>>16795361
https://www.reddit.com/r/marblehornets/comments/3c107o/bad_news_about_meat_guys/

When searching for it on reddit I found this which is supposedly verifying that they have nothing to do with Meat.

I don't know what to believe anymore!
>>
>>16795369
not really sure why it's labeled as bad news though, I think meatsleep being a solo project that has nothing to do with any existing projects would be great.
>>
>>16795369
Im about to leave but Ill be back in a bit to read this.
>>
>>16795379
>not really sure why it's labeled as bad news though
Because that makes it 2spooky
>>
File: meat tooth.png (381KB, 795x420px) Image search: [Google]
meat tooth.png
381KB, 795x420px
>>16795030
Something worth mentioning about meatsleep's videos that I think is pretty interesting is the recurring theme of Youtube glitches.

It's most noticeable in the video titles when they are only readable in the tab or sometimes just impossible to decode at all but the creepiest use of the glitching is when it just breaks the video completely. It happened in his newest video that you just linked, the video is timed to freeze at a certain point and stop playing from there. If you try to forward pass that part without letting it freeze, it will just freeze on the last frame you viewed.

The first time this happened was in his earlier video where the video just completely stops on a zoomed in image of what appears to be a tooth with distorted audio continuing for the rest of the video.

He does this a couple other times in other videos and it is always really unsettling. His use of breaking the videos so much makes me think there is some unseen footage that continues to play after the video has been corrupted that we just can't view.

Maybe someone smarter than me could look into the corruption of the videos and shed some light on it. I think it's worth looking into and is not mentioned very often when discussing Meat.
>>
>>16795445
Can't you download youtube videos from some site? I don't want to, I'm too spooked.
>>
File: meat video.png (623KB, 1132x500px) Image search: [Google]
meat video.png
623KB, 1132x500px
>>16795455
it's really odd, whenever you download the video it only plays to the point where the video freeze frames on Youtube then stops immediately after but on Youtube there is somehow more audio that continues to play after.

The video should end at the 10 second mark, I don't know how he gets the extra 7 seconds or what it contains.
>>
After watching only like four or five of thelittlefears video's, I'm 100% convinced that this chick is meat. It's the audio. The voices from "Urban Exploration" (the distorted voices and audio hiss) and the weird gain on "Curiosity" are damn near identical to classic meat tricks. Also, the way she leaves just enough out of the story to let your imagination do the rest...it's the same principle really. I actually get a very similar vibe from her videos as I do meats. Fuckin creepy. Where I found marble hornets much less authentically unnerving.

Yup, illuminati confirmed.
>>
>>16795445
>>16795490
There must be some trick to getting youtube to do that particular glitch. Wasn't there some normal video from a tv show that when it ended you would hear audio in another language?
>>
File: meat teeth 2.png (681KB, 1087x485px) Image search: [Google]
meat teeth 2.png
681KB, 1087x485px
>>16795490
One more example to show what I'm rambling about. The video file stops at 20 seconds but the Youtube video still goes on for another 26 seconds with just a bunch of distorted screams and rumbling with the image of the tooth frozen there.

>>16795502
I don't know anything about how Youtube glitches work but it'd be pretty spooky if there were hidden videos within the videos Meat already has uploaded. Hopefully someone who knows more about this stuff will see this thread and enlightens us.
>>
>>16795560
Is that how it looks for you on youtube? For me the bar ends at 20 seconds. The end time still says 46 though and the timer still continues counting past 20.
>>
File: cat-1.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cat-1.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
>>16794574
Okay this was just uploaded. What in the absolute fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W64-wMjWCHs
>>
>>16795637
It's like they know we're discussing them.
>>
>>16795645
Right?
>>
ok now what about 4chan killer, when he or they attack again?
>>
>>16795662
nice try BBC
>>
>>16795645
>>16795650
Why? Just because he's so active right now? Isn't that why we started talking about him in the first place?

>>16795662
Fuck off this is a meat thread.
>>
>>16795734
Because it was uploaded by a barely active channel that was mentioned in this thread, not by Meat.
>>
>>16795637

Holy fuck...creepiest meat video yet.

Mine keeps freezing on what REALLY looks like the toes of a dead body.
>>
>>16795645
Chances are he's someone from here anyway. The sort of person who's likely to make this sort of stuff for fun is likely to also be the sort of person who goes on 4chan
>>
These videos are just creepy art.

It seems to be pretty good creepy art though, at least compared to other stuff that it "competes with" so to speak, like shitty MarbleHornets.
>>
A lot of meat's videos are remniscient of Marble Hornet's ToTheArk videos, to me. Almost like what TTA would have been if the dial was turned up to 11
>>
>>16795819
marblehornets was good for what it was
everyone knew it wasnt real after they watched a couple of videos...especially if they paid attention to the guys outside of the channel..as they would put it "its just a thing..on the internet".
they werent expecting to to get big a gain them a huge following or anything..
meatsleep seems real and people cant figure out who is behind it at all..so its obviously going to be scarier
>>
>>16795819
The deal with Marble Hornets was that it was trying to be creepy AND tell a story, whereas stuff like meat is meant to be nothing but creepy. If you have to focus on both creepiness and story, both of the two are going to suffer more than if you were just going for one or the other.
>>
>>16795830
If you go to their current channel (THAC) they do silly comedy stuff now, and have for a while. They also started a new series on the Marble Hornets channel called Clear Lakes 44, which I personally think has a lot more potential than Marble Hornets ever did.
>>
>>16795836
oh i know all about that
i was a fan of thac back when it was just a little indie channel no one knew about
pretty sure i saw tim opens a present before i even really started watching marble hornets
>>
>>16795795
Yeah thats some serious bloat
>>
>>16795831
It depends on your definition of story. I think we all prefer creepy stuff that is interesting, which depends on a meta narrative of some kind to interpret and discuss. Without that, it just comes across as being gratuitous, like shoving random out-of-frame shots of insects and rusty abandoned rooms simply as a tactic to put the audience on edge without any reason behind it. Like 90% of that dumb die in seven days video that probably did a lot to make this whole distorted video thing popular.

Personally I don't agree with your assessment. I just think MarbleHornets was/is a badly conceived story AND too tryhard to be creepy. There were a few good ideas in the very beginning though, such as when Jay had a bunch of tapes that had missing audio and then totheark posted the audio in a threatening manner.
>>
>>16795857
Marble Hornets started out as just some stupid thing they (film students) were planning on doing just for one summer, so they didn't really have a "story" planned out from the beginning, which I think made the series as a whole suffer. Each season (there are 3 of them) has a differing theme and objective of the story. Most of what happened in season 1 didn't really matter all that much in season 3, it was more of a backstory if anything.

That's why I'm looking forward to what they do with Clear Lakes 44. They know what they're getting into this time and aren't making it up as they go along any more.
>>
>>16795857
there was a point towards the end where it all seemed like it was just filler..like they got tired of it and couldnt think of anything so they would literally just have tim running around random places with a camera..the ending was pretty disappointing as well
i think they were so hyped on getting to be involved with the movie and slender arrival that they just didnt have the drive to put as much into the series itself anymore
>>
>>16794574
does anybody know the name of the song?
>>
I think this guy is just filming random things in his neighborhood and distorting them to make people go apeshit. Also there's some audio and video that's probably not even his that he just found and put in his videos all distorted. Has anyone tried to un-fuck any of the audio and discover sources, if any? I know I could recognize some of the sounds, like a dog barking. Probably just some home movies, even the ones where it sounds like agonized screaming, probably just stretched out and fucked up amplified guy saying "PASS THE MUSTARD" or something stupid.
>>
>>16795874
Personally, I feel that Entry #80 would have been a better place to end the series. Leave the story on a loose end.

I gotta admit, though, as someone who was following Marble Hornets really closely up until the end, the final "Everything is fine" gave me chills.
>>
>>16795888
like I just watched random symbols katchawan and it's clearly just him hanging out at a park watching joggers and then he throws a rock. Literally nothing even implying slightly something scary happening, but he distorted it so the mind sees what it wants to.
>>
>>16795499
i agree the audio editing is the same and the voices and everything. im just glad shes back!
>>
>>16796134
was that the one that deleted her videos and said she was being stalked?
>>
>>16796145
no, all her videos are still up, she just stopped posting and disappeared with no explanation.

http://youtube.com/thelittlefears
>>
Meat just posted and deleted a video but somebody reupped it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeWvzvWFj6Y

Googled "sallutujuq" and apparently it's Inuit for "liar, one who has a habit of lies"
>>
>>16796168
FUCK
scared the fuck out of me
>>
lets be honest. he made this thread

hes a try hard hack who makes shitty videos. probably an ex odd future fan or something like that. kill yourself meat you faggot
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-04+at+05.37.19).jpg (77KB, 849x477px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-04+at+05.37.19).jpg
77KB, 849x477px
>>16796168
Ive been trying to find out what this says for a few minutes, it dosent seem to be Inuit
>>
>>16796192
all meat threads are started by meat and all posts in meat threads are posted by meat. so YOU kill yourself meat you faggot
>>
>>16796215
kek
>>
>>16796215
shutup meat you fat turd
>>
Somebody please concur that "thelittlefears" videos called Urban Decay and Curiosity have audio that is just like meats. Does nobody else find that odd. And that new channel noSby or whatever is a new meat channel. I Feel Like A Wound is the prelude to longpig. Right at the end is when he's walking up to peer through the trees at that girl wading in the water.
>>
>>16796875
Yeah, ns0mnby.

And what would that make their new video? It ticks all the boxes for a meat video.
>>
>>16796213
Those are all different channels. Ametama, Tenole Beking and Kubosava.

I found this while searching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuG_HZkYF20&list=PLjbI2TexDKyqtWURArYXE8aw0x9NOsChq
>>
>>16796968

Some Kubosava connection.

Look up Kubosava on google then switch to videos to find some Russian site with his videos on there.

Then that Tenole Beking is also on that same site and it says he is from San francisco if that helps at all.

Pretty interesting finding all this stuff.
>>
>>16795179
>>16793624
that makes sense
>>
>>16795179
How does "related channels" work? Could it just be automatic based on what videos her subscribers watch or something?
>>
>>16796904

The new video is WITHOUT A DOUBT meat. Everything is there, even the glitch. The voice in the beginning too is meat. I cant tell what's being said. Those toes though... It feels like a new level. At least the creepy under the door fingers were alive. It feels like this is the first video showing the actual dead body of one of his victims.
>>
Soooo.... What's white that Ametama channel? Sewn Kin 8??? Creepy shit. And then he clicks on Meats channel? So are these guys linked or possibly the same person or what? I'd really like to hear some theories.
>>
It's very clearly an art project.

The only serial-killer-ish video I've seen from meat is filming the cops walking up to a crime scene that has a body -- even then, killers usually aren't that brazen and that footage might've been taken from a newscast or stock.

But, really, serial killers don't spend their time making cryptic videos and post them online with distorted effects and shit. They're not as creepy as people think, they just kill people -- not spend time on YouTube being mysterious.
>>
>>16797127
Related channels are determined by what her audience frequently watches. It only makes sense that people who watch her channel are watching other spooky channels as well, which is why meat comes up. That was honestly some really shitty evidence for her being meatsleep, I don't know how that proves anything.
>>
>>16797191

Yeah but it's more fun to think they could be real. Now that everything is unraveling, like - I just saw 10 more meat/sewn kin videos I Never knew existed with the tenole playlist. He gave away so many clues in the last few days. I honestly think this is connected to The Edgelord Killer because he said he was going to "finish the game" around the 22nd of this month. And all of the sudden meat starts going buckwild with his videos and giving away a bunch of clues that seem like we should be able to put it together. I'm really think the finishing of the game is meat revealing himself as both The Edgelord Killer and Meat and Newskin and other channels too, like Anetama and such. You gotta admit, it would be a badass way to wrap up. And I would be well satisfied because he really took it to the limit with this Edeglord Killer stuff and tying it all together. Either way Meat is a beast.
>>
>>16797191
>implying there are any horror channels on youtube that are real events and not art projects
>>
So beking just happens to be the name of a poultry farm in Canada?? Hmmm... Something's happening. There are waaaay to many clues.
>>
>>16792900
The vid was glitched and I could only download 7 seconds of it.

frank jones has the full 20 second audio
>>
I've also got this playlist of almost all of the videos, from oldest to newest for your viewing pleasures.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjW1oEhsKH04eH5xSVDyKDvJPpmd8Yx-7
>>
>>16797191
>The only serial-killer-ish video I've seen from meat is filming the cops walking up to a crime scene that has a body
even that looks like a suicide rather than murder,unless someone murdered someone and hung them from the bleachers

this is all so confusing..i dont see the point of having 487587587558 different channels unless it is a arg,or unless its real and the person is deranged as fuck for real
>>
>>16797292

No offense, cuz I love your channel and the work you're doing, but your playlist kinda sucks compared to the Jemina Savannah Red RenRenolds playlist. She has all the Sewnkin videos, 1-8 I think, plus a bunch more. And she only has like 78 views of the playlist. But this is definitely Meat again. This playlist feels like the genuine full catalogue and it does include some of your videos too. But dude, you don't even have that new SUPER CREEPY, creepiest yet, ns0mby video that freezes on the dead girls toes. That shit is gnarly.
>>
>>16797688
ns0mbny = Jemina Savannah Ren Renolds
>>
>>16797482
I just think they are aware that people are interested with the videos and are giving us more things to look into.

Also, there aren't really that many channels connected to Meat, maybe like 2-3 total.
>>
I've seen people mention that meat's channel is possibly an alternate reality game several times in this thread. can someone please explain to me how the fuck that would work? I don't know much about ARG's but im pretty sure that meat doesn't share any qualities that even remotely resemble that of an ARG and I'm pretty sure he is way past the point of being one by now. am I missing something here?
>>
>>16790982
Bump
>>
>>16797995
i think someone was able to trace it to a russian network where it all ties together into a larger game
idk
>>
>>16798165
that makes no sense, how is this remotely even like a game?
>>
On the Tenole Beking Vk page underneath his name is a string of text.

EXPEDITOEXPEDITO333GOOGLLUCIFERSATANDIABOLOSINRI33ABA

you take that and chop it up obviously revealing different words. searching different parts led me to this.

https://www.youtube.com/user/EXPEDITOEXPEDITO

Also seems to be connected cause the videos on there seem strange as fuck.
>>
>>16795179

that's random, it's different for everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 717x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 717x659px
At this point you have to be retarded to think its real
>>
>>16796875

TLF is a musician by trade and it really shows in her videos. I'd thought for a long time that Meatsleep was TLF, if only for the audio mixing.
>>
Everyone says a killer wouldn't actually fuck around like this but does anyone remember the Zodiac Killer? letters to PD, clues, Riddles, if he had the technology and knowledge he'd probably be doing what meat is doing
>>
>>16798454
or probably would have done I should say
>>
Guys, meat is clearly dissing ametama and tenole/kubosava.

Ametama made a fake video and tenole/kubosava renamed original vids. The only reason we are even talking about them is because they reuploaded sewnkin videos and they were uploaded after the first mention of sewnkin here. Also, if you look at their profiles it's pretty clear that they have nothing to do with this ARG.
>>
>>16798454
Killers who do that are taunting the police after they have ACTUAL VICTIMS.

Meat has... none. And, what's more, they're so cryptic that there's really no credit being taken by meat, unlike Zodiac/BTK/Jack the Ripper/etc. who take credit for what they've done and try to goad police into catching them.
>>
https://twitter.com/sewnkin
>>
File: ZbM0VuT.png (89KB, 470x249px) Image search: [Google]
ZbM0VuT.png
89KB, 470x249px
he has two playlists, one with his videos, and one with just one video, its of hog butchering and made by another (regular) channel
>>
>>16798555
trips checked
>>
>>16798520
Good point. I'm still kinda skeptical about this tho, I had an uncle who would make really weird videos like this, it's art. most likely case anyway. Still fun to debate and look into
>>
Holy shit, meat is active again? Some deets?
>>
File: photo.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>>16798555
>mfw there was a video that had series of fives
>mfw it's triple fives
>mfw it's legit twitter
>>
>>16797292

Oops...lol. I owe you an apology. It actually looks like almost all of the videos from my aforementioned playlist (RSRRR) are from your channel. Except for two which you probably still have. Like I said, your channel is the shit. But you definitely need to archive the ns0nmby videos. They're Meat 100%
>>
>>16798724
meat just said that ns0nmby is fake https://twitter.com/sewnkin/status/650770976549023744
also, ns0nmby could not glitch video properly, lol
>>
>>16797688
ns0mby will be in a different playlist.

I have a fucking Sewn Kin playlist.

You realize I know the Jennifer girl and she created that based on mine?
>>
>>16797292
You're forgetting the new ns0mnby videos, if you wanna count them as meat video. We're pretty sure it's him.
>>
>>16798796
I'm probably gonna make a separate playlist, since the sewnkin twitter just called ns0mbny a lie.
>>
>>16798796
Look here >>16798728
>>
>>16797731
Lolwut?
>>
>>16798263
what is tenole beking vk and what does it have to do with meat?
>>
>>16798812
Some Russian guy who reuploaded sewnkin videos. Has nothing to do with meat.
>>
>>16798802
>https://twitter.com/sewnkin
Lmao.The real Meat wouldn't make a fucking twitter.
>>
>>16798822
It's linked on his youtube chanel. He probably would not made it if there was not so much fakery going on.
>>
So uh whats up with meat?
>>
>>16798830
Oh, and it was made a long ago.
>>
From what I'm seeing it looks like a lot of people are trying to connect channels with meat that have absolutely nothing to do with him except for archiving purposes or are just following him and trying to get attention.

Stop making it into such a cluster-fuck of nonsense.
>>
I also feel that meat is going to drop a bomb real soon considering he finally talked to us properly just to weed out fake shit.
>>
>>16798876
Dude can you fill me in on what meat has been doing recently in specific, as you said, this is a clusterfuck an dI cant make much out of it
>>
Well, that ns0mnby guy just left a comment on his own latest video which is "хБ╢хГПхМЦ" and that translates to "Idolize".

So he idolizes meat, I guess. I'm not going to abandon that channel yet. He may very well turn out to be another fucked individual, or hey, another film student that knows how to be properly creepy. Maybe he'll upload more often than meat's USUALLY been known to beside these past few days.
>>
>>16798888
See? The gods are even saying that it must be.
>>
>>16798886
Basically, ns0mnby is a channel that was brought up in this thread and was instantly thought to be meat but meat posted on Twitter saying otherwise.

There are also some other channels being linked to meat throughout the thread but mostly no real evidence is provided which is why it has become such a mess.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-04-16-37-31.png (431KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-04-16-37-31.png
431KB, 1080x1920px
>>16795637
>8min ago
The fu k
>>
>>16798902
Meat has a twitter?
>>
>>16795445
>>16795490
>>16795560
Did anyone ever follow up on this? Is there really hidden footage in his videos?
>>
>>16798912
Yes but there is only one post that added 3 hours ago which was verifying ns0mnby as fake.

See these for reference:
>>16798555
>>16798728
>>16798888
>>
>>16798912
Are you blind?
>>
>>16798935
I only glanced at the above thread and I thought someone discreditied the twitter
>>16798931
>>
>>16795032
Did anyone save this? I liked this one. There are about 3 others that he uploaded in the last week and they are all gone too
>>
>>16799008 -> >>16797292
>>
Is it just me or does it feel like the Meat Mystery is coming to a head soon?
>>
>>16799104
i think its because at least one of the theories that have been thrown out are legit probably
whoever it is is obviously monitoring 4chan,reddit and some other forums
>>
>>16799117
Well, he had a screencap of 4chan in his video.
>>
What is the channels name?
>>
>>16798767

Yeah.... I already corrected myself a million posts ago. How cool of you to know Ren RedReynolds... She must be wicked game in the sack.
>>
>>16799156
https://www.youtube.com/user/meatsleep
>>
Other than the idolize comment, how do we know that Meat is bunking all these other channels? Obviously they are not all him but fuck....ns0nmby's video was scarier than Meat's. How can someone do Meat better than Meat?
>>
>>16799179
I really want to punch you.
>>
>>16799184
dont talk to meat that way
>>
>>16799184

Everybody hates a critic...
>>
>>16799123
which video?
>>
>>16799220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQrld_8Xk0&list=PLjW1oEhsKH04eH5xSVDyKDvJPpmd8Yx-7&index=1
>>
Meat IS here. And he has us all turned around in a frenzy.

That shit cray
Ain't it J
>>
>>16799184
I actually agree with him. Even if he has nothing to do with meat, I'm still staying subscribed. I'm just in it for the videos, man.
>>
>>16799235
I'm inclined to believe that he is lurking here but not very actively. He did not call out ns0nmby in his last vid and had to make a tweet because of it.
>>
>>16799241
Nah, that's actually fine man. I was referring to his last two sentences. They are too fucking retarded.
>>
>>16799224
Pause at 11 seconds.
It's the /x/ sticky.
>>
>>16799250

You are tooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking retarded. Not that guy. I know him in real life and he's a black belt in platitudes.
>>
is there a general summary of everything so far? not like the videos part but like what we know
>>
>>16799273
Nigga he clearly focuses on a post later.
>>
>>16799250
Well, I personally find ns0mnby's videos really unsettling, and better than some of meat's videos in my humble opinion. Then again, he only has two. He may very well turn out to be better. Or, they may end up being his only 2 videos. Who the fuck knows.
>>
My plats are sick bro!
>>
>>16799275
He's a serial killer that eats people and lives in Canada (or not). Pretty much all we know.
>>
>>16799283
Yah, it's still the sticky post, right? He even zooms in on the eye of the picture of the girl in the sticky.
>>
>>16799287

Meat Wars
>>
>>16799295
>Yah, it's still the sticky post, right?
Yep.
>>
Am I the only one here that thinks meat should have reached out and collaborated with the channels he exposed? I mean, we all know it isn't real. Might at well have the extra help with the creepiness? I don't know.
>>
>>16799309
what makes you think he's for sure telling the truth
>>
>>16799309
This can backfire. It might have worked if he did not try to separate himself from reality as much as possible (well, we know that he does not cut connection with reality completely but still) but it won't fit his style.
>>
>>16799317
What makes you think he's lying?
>>
>>16799324
i asked you first
>>
>>16799324
ya why would he lie, he linked the twitter, then posted on it
>>
>>16791364
lmao people actually think this is a serial killer based off of nothing
>>
>>16799327
Both channels don't fit stylstically and in details. Ametama has completely unrelated videos. ns0rjioewrdh or whatever his nickname is did not copy VHS effect properly and could not glitch video like meat does.
>>
>>16799336
but how do we know its not more than one person but still connected?
or meant to make it look like it more than one person?
especially if its an arg or something
>>
>>16799278
Meat is a Youtube that uploads ambiguous and creepy videos that usually contain hidden messages. A lot of the content points towards him being a cannibal serial killer who documents his murders in very cryptic ways. It has a very loose ongoing story to it. That is a pretty basic description of what meatsleep is but it's better to just watch his videos and make of it what you want.

If you were looking for a summary of this thread though, basically Meat uploaded a bunch of videos and all of them were deleted but archived like a lot of his videos in the past. This made everyone discuss theories on meat and possible connections to other projects. Another channel similar to meat uploaded a video around this time which eventually led to Meat posting about it on Twitter in his classic cryptic manner explaining that this new channel was not him which makes us suspect that Meat has been following some of the threads.
>>
>>16799344
Occam's razor, man.
That whole situation remind me of blueshoe77, look it up.
>>
>>16799344
if it were an ARG, there would have been something we found or did that let to something
so far nothing like that has come up.

also >>16799348
thx
>>
>>16799357
>if it were an ARG, there would have been something we found or did that let to something
It's a web-series that is erroneusly named an ARG thanks to Marble Hornets.
>>
>>16799364
>It's a web-series
proof?
i feel like people are just making up whatever they want as this goes on even though no one actually knows any more than anyone else..
>>
>>16799371
Uh, it's obvious?

>A web series is a series of scripted videos, generally in episodic form, released on the Internet or also by mobile or cellular phone, and part of the newly emerging medium called web television.
>>
HOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU RETARDS THINK THIS IS A SERIAL KILLER

UPLOADING SPOOPY VIDEOS TO LE YOUTUBE IS NOT EVEN THE FARTHEST THING FROM A PIECE OF EVIDENCE

YOU ARE ALL SLAVES TO A RETARDED YOUTUBE FANDOM. GUESS WHAT: YOU ARE THE REASON /x/ HAS DISINTEGRATED IN THE PAST YEAR OR SO. PEOPLE SUSPENDING ALL JUDGEMENT JUST FOR A QUICK SPOOKS.

GET IT TOGETHER. WE USED TO BE SOMETHING!
>>
>>16799377
>A web series is a series of scripted videos,
how do you know they're scripted though?
>>
>>16799378
Nigga shut the fuck up. Almost no one in the whole world thinks that and most who "do" are RPing.
>>
>>16799384
>THOUSANDS OF YOUTUBE FOLLOWERS
>REPLIES WITHIN THIS THREAD "THEORIZING" ARM-BULLSHIT ABOUT WHAT IT ALL MEANS

NIGGA PLEASE
>>
>>16799378
oh my god are you legitimately retarded
like 75% of this thread is talking about how meat is most likely NOT a real serial killer.
>>
>>16799382
Well, they are not scripted in a general sense but they are coherent, i.e. he is still portraying the same character and did not into some random bullshit.

>>16799395
Do you also point that actors in movies are, well, actors?
>>
>>16799397
WHY EVEN 25% THO

WHY ALL THOSE NON CHANNERS ON HIS YOUTUBE BELIEVE THE HYPE
>>
anyone else feel like a new meat thread would be a good idea? it was nice talking about the context of meat's videos and what it possibly means and/or is connected to but now it's just a shitstorm of people arguing about it being a fucking arg or whatever and comparing it to youtube channels that have nothing to at all to do with it
>>
>>16799409
I'm pretty sure meatsleep is more popularly discussed on reddit than on 4chan and is always 10x more autistic, that's why.
>>
>>16799431
Eh, meat discussion subreddit has less readers than unique IPs here.
>>
>>16799444
I was just basing that statement off the fact that looking up meatsleep usually gives me reddit posts and they are much more set on it being a MarbleHornets side project. I think it's a continuing topic on the MarbleHornets subreddit
>>
>>16799453
And when it was "confirmed" not to be they freaked out and assumed it must be a real killer.
>>
>>16799453
why woulld anyone think this is a marble hornets side project
is there actually any proof?
>>
>>16799467
It was discussed earlier in the thread. Something about all their names being linked to some Russian game website?

There was no actual evidence of this being true and it sounded like complete bullshit to me.

So basically there is no proof but it doesn't stop MarbleHornets fans from making it into a related project by them for whatever reason.
>>
Well, here's what I think about meat real person. Most likely born from late 80s to mid 90s. Has interest in making music and filmmaking. Not poor and has money to travel. Was inspired by Marble Hornets project as he made a shout-out to them. This is just hunch based on a few small details, but he might be in contact with them.

>>16799495
Russian website does not have anything to do with meat. If you want I can write a few insights on that Beking guy.
What meat did is referenced "del wagton" in one of his video titles and those are first letter of THAC collective names.
Video is renamed now but you can see it being referenced in comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smHyfdGtyzI
>>
>>16799516
I still find it a little too ambiguous for him to have a direct connection to Marble Hornets, which is what a lot of people are speculating.

I can understand him respecting what they do and giving a small nod or something like that but I think "inspired by them" is a bit too much, I don't think his videos are anything like Marble Hornets or totheark.
>>
>>16799535
Oh, most certainly he has a very distinctive style though I do see some similiarities totheark (can't point out what exactly as my memory is too fuzzy).
>>
>>16799336
LMAO. What VHS effect?
>>
>>16799554
Compare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FUMLfZaO9k to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkjotyC1Bg
>>
File: meatshitslenderman.png (217KB, 859x648px) Image search: [Google]
meatshitslenderman.png
217KB, 859x648px
>>16799535
I agree, the ONLY connection I see is this,
as the figure kinda looks like slender man
but other than that, besides the general spooky nature of the videos, very little correlation
>>
>>16799558
I really don't think that's what he was going for. It looks like a video camera from like 2003. It's not like he tried to edit the footage with like fucking scan lines to look like that. It's just bad quality as it is.
>>
>>16799516

I cant see any comments about that on that video and im starting to think it was wishful thinking by Marble Hornets fans (of which I am one also) there is just no evidence of it existing
>>
>>16799577
Pretty sure that sneaky fucker deleted them.

There's only so few mentions of that left but they do exist: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3b5kkq/mysterious_youtube_channel_meat/
>>
>>16799591
>deleted
speaking of deletion, does anyone have a system for just downloading a video when it comes out? or is it just a game of luck and hope
>>
>>16799598
I know there is a way to do so but I'm not sure how. That one channel that uploads deleted Shoenice videos uses something like that. It would probably be extremely useful for keeping up with Meat's videos.
>>
>>16799598
some cron script + youtube-dl I guess.
>>
>>16799591

Are there any screencaps?
>>
>>16799650
Can't find any trace other than reddit.
>>
>>16799598
Get a video downloading app from the Mozilla Firefox apps website (the official one, not any knockoffs that could infect your computer). I use Video DownloadHelper.
>>
>>16799692
Think its wishful thinking and misinformation
>>
Guys, I CAN somewhat prove that it was titled "del wagton" in hex but IT'S BEYOND FUCKED UP and it's hard to believe and here's why.

Btw, I'm from Russia so I use russian locale. I hope that does not confuse you.

At 00:07 you can see a comment I made three months ago. It doesnot include hex itself but it does include conversion. You can also see a comment that explains what "del wagton" is. I was circling it with a pointer but it does not capture in Bandicam.
At 00:13 I copy link to my comment. Then I swich to incognito mode as I'm not logged in there and try to open my comment. You can't see it.
At 00:42 I open link to my comment while I'm logged. As you can see my comment and reply are visible.
I have no fucking clue how meat did it. He sure does know how to glitch fucking YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyXFGu4HILc
>>
>>16799827
One idea how he could have done that is marking it as spam, by the way.
>>
Go check out Cave of Shadows, they have great informative things :)
>>
File: 1444009090284.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1444009090284.gif
4MB, 480x270px
Hi super meatboy,

your videos are gay, you are gay. Stop viral spamming this shit and shitting up the board tbh fam.
>>
>>16799853
>tbh fam
You must be so cool IRL
>>
>>16799863
I would venture to guess more than half this thread is meat samefagging. It's absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>16799875
nah tbh fam
>>
>>16799875
What the fuck is meat samefagging?
>>
>>16799953
He thinks most of the thread is one person replying to themselves. Doesn't really make much sense.
>>
>>16799827
Why switch to incognito mode and go back for this? This is just bullshit.
>>
>>16799969
>Doesn't really make much sense.
There are only 47 posters in this thread
>>
>>16799974
>Why switch to incognito mode and go back for this?
To show that you can't see those comments while logged off.

You can try yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smHyfdGtyzI&lc=z13qzjnwjnjssvjww04cfzzzux3qevsztww0k
>>
File: hi meat you are cancer.png (3KB, 250x118px) Image search: [Google]
hi meat you are cancer.png
3KB, 250x118px
>>16799969
>>
>>16799978
So 5 posts for each person. Wow, so much samefagging.
>>
>>16799863
>>16799953
My posts fag it started with your shitpost that caught my eye
>>
>>16799853
I imagine you are some cranky faggot who constantly brings up /x/ becoming cancer but then proceed to throw a tantrum when people actually start discussing things that you're not interested in.
>>
File: 1438293460558.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
1438293460558.png
387KB, 598x369px
>>16800006
No, I rarely even post on /x/. This is just so clearly trash and has been viralled by the creator on here for years. It's not creative, it's not scary. It's just dumb and corny attention seeking from a milennial faggot.
>>
>>16800024
There's the door
>>
shit its getting ro meatsleep posting time,
keep an eye out for stuff from meatshit
>>
>>16800024
>It's not creative, it's not scary. It's just dumb and corny attention seeking from a milennial faggot.
>allyourpostsinthisthread.jpg
>>
>>16800024
Unlike all ask an X threads. Wow, you're an illuminati witch NWO alien, cool!
Or some shitty ARG. You just converted text to binary, you're a champ!
>>
>>16800024
>some people from /x/ discuss it every now and then therefore it is a viral ploy for attention
>>
this is legit the first meatsleep thread ive seen reach this many posts and stay up for this long on here
stop complaining and go start another thread for something you want to discuss instead of fucking with people who are interested in this
>>
>>16800269
You're not allowed to like stuff.
>>
https://twitter.com/sewnkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1wpfVPN9aM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>16800310
who know meat was a jazz man
>>
he back at it again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5P3OWuXgmA
>>
>>16800448
title is "animal is freed" btw
>>
File: spongemeat.jpg (30KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
spongemeat.jpg
30KB, 480x270px
>>16800448
not half bad
>>
>>16800448
What was that?
>>
>>16800310
Holy shit I hope someone saved that, it turned private right as I refreshed the page
>>
>>16800478
meant to reply to >>16800448
>>
>>16800478
whoops forgot to save it, sorry
>>
they are gone, the vids aren't there
>>
>>16792218
How is this spooky? I see this type of shit on /b/ all the time
>>
I wish I could stay at home and watch artsy videos by some pretentious student but I am autistic enough to not be available to say no to potential job proposal. Fuck.
>>
>>16800635
so go back to /b/
>>
>>16800635
Nothing is spooky. It's a matter of perception.
>>
>>16800637
>Typing this in my parent's basement
>>
>>16800637
no one cares gaylord
>>
>>16800649
I wish my parents had a house with basement but we live in apartment complexes in this country.
>>
>>16800637
>lurking 4chan
>job proposal
pick one
>>
>>16800660
I know.

>>16800664
Nothing is sacred.
>>
>>16800662
>Can't afford basement
>Can't has job
>Just like parents
>>
>>16797688
>your playlist kinda sucks compared to the Jemina Savannah Red RenRenolds playlist
link plz
>>
it has been reuploaded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqE6qzO96M
>>
Understand the cat
>>
File: sewnkin.jpg (314KB, 778x544px) Image search: [Google]
sewnkin.jpg
314KB, 778x544px
>>16792297
On that analysis video it shows the spectrogram of sewnkin in 10:00 ->

There's also a hex writing in there: 6920616d207374696c6c20616c697665 which translates to "i am still alive"
>>
only good /x/ thread right now
>>
Blue*
>>
>>16802292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUFqQmsagq8
I meant this analysis video, the spectrogram is in "render" video.
>>
File: 2015-10-05_15-59-10.png (354KB, 1428x313px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-05_15-59-10.png
354KB, 1428x313px
well, it seems that a spectrogram reveals nothing.
but what does the animal is freed mean in context?
>>
>>16802765
Well, it's implied in a lot of his videos that, if he really is a serial killer/kidnapper, that he refers to or thinks of his victims as "animals". There's a line in the video "тАбiтАбnтБЬgтАбrтАбaтАбtтАбeтАб" [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eio_ODZNIMc] where he says "I let you live like a person", and the description for the video "this is not a coda" [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKngosvoEbQ] reads "sonatina for escaped companion animal". Maybe this means that whoever he was holding captive has escaped?
>>
>>16802892
that's what I was thinking
im still puzzled as to why meat keeps removing his vids. I assume its to fuck with the archivers for what ever reason
>>
>>16802892
I don't think he'd word it that way if they escaped. I feel like it means they were either killed (freed) or meat literally set them free and let them go. That doesn't seem like meat though, unless he is trying to end the story and channel.

Or it could be about meat himself. "Animal is freed" could be referring to him as a cannibalistic killer.
>>
>>16803280
I still don't get why people think he is a cannibal serial killer. To me it just seems like he is just into film and has a knack for spoopy edits
>>
>>16803313
his videos hint towards him having someone in his basement that later escaped, he stalks women, likes to reference missing person cases, frequently mentions the consumption of meat and cannibalism, shows off his super convenient electric meat cutter in one video and gives us a tour of his degraded basement complete with shots of human teeth and strains of hair.

he may be into film and is a good editor but it's safe to say there are many good reasons for people thinking he is a cannibal/serial killer
>>
>>16803472
>>16803472
Granted I only found out about him yesterday but I thibk I've seen all of his videos and I definitely find it more "fun" assuming that he is the fucked up individual that people are making him out to be, but at least for me, it seems like a pretty big leap to go from short videos containing the things you mentioned to then assuming he has killed and eaten multiple people
>>
>>16803472
That's good enough to okay a search warrant
>>
>>16803495
to be fair, most of us know he is most likely not really killing people and eating them but it's still fun to watch and the creepy feeling that he could possibly be legitimate still lingers occasionally.

I think we can all agree that he is good at what he does, whatever that may be. he's gotten all of our attention so whether it be an art project or a guy just trying to freak people out or a real psychopath, he certainly has us all hooked.
>>
>>16803528
if only we could chat with him.
someone should hack into his account to get his attention
>>
File: peeking dog.jpg (4KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
peeking dog.jpg
4KB, 261x261px
This might be a little off topic but you know how earlier in the thread everyone was talking about how meatsleep is possible the same person as theLittleFears?

Well I was thinking about it and you know how she has that cute dog that is featured in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07CIe3GcYVw

Could it possibly be the same dog that is featured at the end of "тАбiтАбnтБЬgтАбrтАбaтАбtтАбeтАб" ?

Image is relevant, it's a still of the mysterious dog.
>>
>>16803588
Maybe a cat.
>>
>>16803592
too big to be a cat
>>
>>16803622
But not the right shape for a dog.
>>
I just think it's appropriate to address the fact some people say the meat is deliberately adding channels to the "related channels" column on his channel: He is not. Those channel playlists are auto-generated by YouTube, depending on who meat's subscribers are subscribed to and/or watching. It also changes often so look out for that.
>>
>>16799713
i think he meant something to download the videos as soon as they are uploaded, instead of when you watch them
>>
File: Meat On Bone.png (759KB, 1126x703px) Image search: [Google]
Meat On Bone.png
759KB, 1126x703px
>>16803859
But he did have a separate list of featured channels not too long ago. It chnaged several times before finally disappearing (incidentally, The Little Fears was featured there at one point). As it happens, U0001f356 is unicode for "meat on bone"; as in, a little emoji of a bone with meat on it.
>>
no new meat vids tonight?
>>
>>16803859
Look here:
https://plus.google.com/115579363681888802456?pageId=105177583499929942087
>>
>>16804701
>https://plus.google.com/115579363681888802456?pageId=105177583499929942087

cant open the link. what is is?
>>
>>16804687
Maybe he has school tomorrow. Lmao
>>
>>16804750
Why does fucking Google adds my G+ id in a link where it does not belong? Bunch of imbeciles.

Proper link: https://plus.google.com/115579363681888802456/about
>>
>>16804808
>Proper link: https://plus.google.com/115579363681888802456/about

thanks dude
>>
The flickering and distortion effects along with using too many obviously pulled assets, among other minor things in the documentation, leads me to believe this is just some art project by a lady who likes horror themed stuff. Although I'm sure this person is genuinely off-kilter and probably snuff/gore obsessed just for making the series at all.

However, it is by far the best I've seen on youtube. It has consistently well-crafted theming, believable developments, and some genius moments. It hits almost all the beats you would expect an actual serial killer video diary to hit, such as mocking tone, parading successful hunts, hinting location heavily in a cryptic fashion, implying motives, and employing a variety of images that display deranged obsessions. It's only a few things that tip it into being fake. Good stuff 8/10 would spook again.
>>
>>16804905
> leads me to believe this is just some art project by a lady

why a female? what makes you think meat is female?
>>
>>16804953
I think the monologues in ingrate and that other one with the weather report are original assets and I assume it's the person making the videos recording herself. It's clearly a woman's voice.
>>
>>16804905
>obviously pulled assets
Elaborate?
>>
>>16804966
>It's clearly a woman's voice.
That's arguable. I have heard quite a few people whose voice sounds "whiny" for the lack of a better word. I can say that it is pretty androgynous though.
>>
>>16804967
night of the living dead music box, pig screaming pulled straight from the first place anyone on the internet would look for a pig scream (the PETA video), the BBC lobotomy footage is pretty obscure though.

C'mon some of these effects mimic other intentionally creepy videos too closely to be real. There's not quite enough documentation to unequivocally prove meat isn't really killing the people who are stalked in the videos, but it's hard to ignore when you put it into the perspective of "what would an actual serial killer put into a video." I mean would they really bother with all that flickering? I think they'd just skip that and show unfucked footage, which honestly would be scarier.
>>
>>16804975
I suppose I can't prove I'm right but I'm quite convinced it's a female voice. Is there any way to clear up the audio so it's less intentionally distorted and closer to what the original recording likely was? I don't know anything about audio technology.
>>
>>16803691
Looks like a chow. I have one myself.
>>
>>16803592
I personally believe the animal shown was a dog on purpose, because it fits with the ongoing theme of predation from wolf (meat sees himself as a wolf, the camera is at the base of the stairs looking up from the perspective of the cattle victim, meat is the wolf that looks down at them with a predator's eyes).

I admit cats are predators too though. I think it also just looks like a dog.
>>
>>16805022
Cats are more of predators than dogs. But wolf descent is more likely, so it's most likely a dog.
>>
>>16805022
wait wait justa sec... on that video... if meat is the one at the door the the video was filmed by the victim? does that make sense? why would someone do that? and if so then how come its so well done?
>>
>>16805035
Stop overthinking it.
>>
why has no one said anything about the 555555 which has been in his videos used by Chinese speaking people, more commonly girls to denote crying, or sobbing. The Chinese word for five is Wu, therefore 555555 translates to wuwuwuwuwuwu. Which sounds like sobbing
i got this from urban dictionary
>>
>>16804998
But if they were going to put it on youtube? I agree to a point but a serial killer could manufacture this on purpose to make us watch the crimes and assume it's an art project. Has anybody really contacted the authorities about this? I'm 90 sure this is fake but I don't know a hundred percent
>>
>>16805035
I don't actually think meat gave a camera literally to a victim who was actively hanging out in the basement at the time of filming. The video is a diary of events prior. And if you want to get technical, meat could have filmed while the victim was chained up.

The terminology I was using was symbolic because that's what the video is. The shot of the stairs represents the helplessness of the victim under the gaze of the predator, and symbolizes the relationship between predator and prey. Even if he's an actual killer, the video itself is just a diary about killing, and is just art. If it was an actual snuff video it would probably not be on youtube.
>>
>>16805060
there's not QUITE enough evidence to really do an investigation. the best you can do is look up missing persons cases and unsolved murders in the area of northern quebec, because meat loves to let everyone know that's where he's at.
>>
>>16805060
>I agree to a point but a serial killer could manufacture this on purpose to make us watch the crimes and assume it's an art project.
That's... not how it works.
>>
>>16805084
elaborate?
>>
>>16805053
I'm not 100% sure, but I suspect this is the crying of the slaughtered animals that meat kills.
>>
>>16804966
That is not a woman's voice. Not even close.
>>
>>16805053
Hey! That sounds like the background music in ingrate! WUWUUWUWUUWUWUU you are ungrateful WUWUUWUWUU
>>
>>16805144
Some people disagree with you. There isn't a consensus, because it's been distorted. We can at the very least say that the voice is the same and that it has the same distortion filters applied in both cases. Also, no one's found a source yet and it seems it's probably original recording.
>>
Also, I'm pretty sure meat him/herself is trying to say that his project has nothing to do with real world unless that basic mistake in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s90uY2HT1Q video is some sort of clue.
>>
>>16805144
It's the little fears, so it is a womans voice
>>
>>16805181
[citation needed]
>>
>>16805173
to what mistake are you referring
>>
>>16805198
08 January 1993 was not Friday.
>>
>>16805192
The same audio editing and distortion, she's a musician by trade and it shows in her early videos and her new Meat channel of similarities
>>
>>16805158
i know! and its said in щгз the unedited one from viola file
>>
>>16805208
I totally forgot about that.
If it's a fake weather report made by meat him/herself, it's a particularly convincing one so a lot of care and effort would have had to be put into making it. It's possible that they just pulled an actual weather report that happened to contain a mistake by accident, but fake one seems more likely by comparison. It's another tip that this is just an art project.
>>
>>16805137
it could be or the people he slaughter >>16805222
>>
>>16805071
>If it was an actual snuff video it would probably not be on youtube.
it would be on youtube until someone can prove its not a fake
>>
>>16805071
but think of it, if meat is upstairs with the wolf/dog then who was filming him/her downstairs ? does meat have a helper?
>>
>>16805234
Well it literally does not contain any snuff material (actual kidnapped victim, actual killing or torture). Even if these things did occur in the context in real life, the video itself is still artistically motivated, albeit in a significantly more sick way.
>>
>>16805241
He could have just called the dog and trained him to sit still at the top of the stairs.
>>
>>16805230
you think that was a mistake? you think meat wouldnt check that before making it? i mean it only takes a few secs using google
>>
>>16805248
wasnt there a human like figure at the door a few seconds before the wolf/dog shows up?
>>
>>16805263
I think it could have been a mistake or it could have been intentional and in either case if it was a fake report then meat is almost certainly not really a killer.

The video is just one more piece of evidence that leans one to the conclusion that it's terribly unlikely that the person making these videos actually killed anyone.
>>
>>16805267
I've never seen that. Does anyone have the video downloaded that can analyze it frame by frame to confirm that? I highly doubt it's true because someone would have posted it.
>>
>>16805268
We're slacking. A killer could be taunting /x/ and we don't do anything?
>>
>>16805286
There's not much anyone can do. If meat really is killing people, he's doing a pretty good job of not incriminating himself and only revealing just enough detail to creep people out and not enough to actually indicate where to find him or his victims. All we know is he's in northern canada.
>>
>>16805295
Any Canadafags? Somebody call somebody?
>>
>>16805389

you can email the FBI
>>
>>16805084
>That's... not how it works.
Says you?
>>
>>16805286
shouldn't we be more worried about that guy whos been posting pictures of his "murder victims" on 4chan?
>>
>>16793624
TheLittleFears should do more vids, she was the best horror narrator on YT
>>
Analyzing the videos a bit more, I can see a couple times where I think meat is indeed trying on purpose to take the piss so that everyone kinda gets clued in that this isn't real. Like literally filming 4chan and a couple of the 2SPOOPY moments. And the wrong date in the weather report may have been intentional for the same reason. Also the music in descent to hell...
>>
>>16805450
Subject: Serial killer makes spoopy videos.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc7db7q_zlk
>>
Test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVupoPQwvpI
>>
File: explain.jpg (49KB, 317x357px) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
49KB, 317x357px
>>16806113
>>16806117
>>
>>16806157
First link is a reupload of meat's video that was posted about 3 hrs ago.
Second is an original link.
>>
>>16806161
*5 hours.
>>
>>16806161
I think meat's sort of making fun of the audience and himself a bit with the last two vids. No doubt in part due to monitoring the thread and other discussion holes.
>>
>>16806190
>I think meat's sort of making fun of the audience and himself a bit with the last two vids.
How exactly?
>>
>>16806194
The last one referenced a bunch of usernames that are falsely connected to meat's channel, sending everyone flying looking too deep into things that aren't there.

This one is intentionally 1 second long and contains nothing and was made private faster than any other video. These are the meat gimmicks all exaggerated to a high degree.

I like the cut of meat's giblets.
>>
>>16806204
Last one was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqE6qzO96M
>>
>>16806205
The other last one then. The one I was talking about. I forget the exact order there's been a lot of uploads the past couple days.
>>
>>16806209
Yeah, just clearing the confusion.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjW1oEhsKH04eH5xSVDyKDvJPpmd8Yx-7 - this playlist by Creepypasta Archives seems to be in proper order.
>>
>>16805278
U don't have the video but it definitely happens. I remember someone pointed it out and it freaked me out pretty good when I watched it
>>
File: tumblr_nqyrinpyCE1uqld06o1_500.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqyrinpyCE1uqld06o1_500.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>16805219
keep telling yourself that. All you people just defaulting to "oh there the same person", are retarded.
>>
>>16805295
>All we know is he's in northern canada.
there scenes that seem to take place in japan
>>
>>16806113
>meatsleep
>sewnkin (newskin)
>>
>>16807062
wat
>>
>>16807080
those are the words that show up in the video
also sewnkin / newskin are phrases that also show on other videos by meat
>>
>>16807134
Dude, we are not blind.
>>
File: 879sd465sd61fds16.png (525KB, 653x2759px) Image search: [Google]
879sd465sd61fds16.png
525KB, 653x2759px
>>16805267
>wasnt there a human like figure at the door a few seconds before the wolf/dog shows up?

yes

>>16805278
>I've never seen that. Does anyone have the video downloaded that can analyze it frame by frame to confirm that? I highly doubt it's true because someone would have posted it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2SGdWV_SKM&feature=youtu.be&t=49
here is the video, you can slow down the speed and watch for yourself from 0:50 onwards

but here are some screen captures i made anyways (pic related)

look at N┬║2 closely and you can see a torso or human like figure lurking.

then what seems like a dog/wolf head shows up (n┬║3 to n┬║5) this might be just a self-made craft or the head of a stuffed animal that is being held by the person from behind

then in n┬║6 you can see an arm closing the door
>>
>>16807141
>Dude, we are not blind.
then why were you asking about those words?
>>
>>16807179
I was wondering why did you transcribe them.
>>
>>16807338
cool
>>
Should we start a new thread before this one gets pruned?
>>
i swear some of you retards don't know how to scroll up in the thread and/or read
you have been recycling arguments and points that have been made multiple times throughout the thread
>>
>>16807345
If you can make a good OP you certainly can.
>>
>>16806113
>>16806117
Were these meat videos? If so, were they archived?
>>
>>16807345
I say go for it. Just make it a standard meatsleep discussion thread. Be sure to link it if you make it.
>>
derp
>>
>>>16807424

New thrad
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.