[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollow Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

File: HollowEarth_model.gif (25KB, 304x321px) Image search: [Google]
HollowEarth_model.gif
25KB, 304x321px
anyone for a hollow earth thread?
>>
>>16050987
No!
>>
World Top Secret:
Our Earth IS Hollow!

Located at 87.7 degrees North and South Latitude are Polar Openings
that lead into the hollow interior of our planet where the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel today dwell
in perfect harmony, with life spans equal to those of the Methuselahs of the Bible,
whose only desire is to live in peace. Their flying saucers in defense of their
country at times are seen on our surface world. They don't come to destroy, they are waiting...

Waiting for us to discover
that world peace is the only answer, not without God, but WITH Him.

We Must Prepare for Their Return...
>>
File: 399938y.jpg (99KB, 775x581px) Image search: [Google]
399938y.jpg
99KB, 775x581px
If you were in a hollow earth like in OP's pic you would fall into the sun at the center. GRAVITY always acts as if it is all located at the center of mass of an object no matter what its shape. No, the earth would not be spinning fast enough to glue you thru centripetal force to the inside to the shell.
>>
>>16050987
How the fuck does anyone actually believe this shit?
>>
The biggest cover-up of all time is the fact that there is a civilization of people living in the center of Earth, whose civilization's name is known as "Aghartha". This may be hard for some of you to believe. I know it was for me at first, however, I now have an absolute knowingness of the truth of this.

To begin with, the Buddhists, in their theology fervently believe in its existence. They believe it to be a race of super men and women who occasionally come to the surface to oversee the development of the human race. They also believe that this subterranean world has millions of inhabitants and many cities, and their capital is Shamballa. The Master of this world was believed to have given orders to the Dalai Lama of Tibet, who was his terrestrial representative. His messages were being transmitted through certain secret tunnels connecting this inner world with Tibet.

The famous Russian channel, Nicholas Roerich, who was a channel for the Ascended Master, El Morya, claimed that Lhasa, the capital of Tibet, was connected by a tunnel with the inner earth, Shamballa. The entrance of this tunnel was guarded by lamas who were sworn to secrecy. A similar tunnel was believed to connect the secret chambers at the base of the great pyramid at Giza, and Agartha.
>>
>>16050999
>>16051004
Please stop.
>>
>>16051003
I would like some real proof one way or the other before I just discard the hollow earth law. i spent too much time learning about it in school to just throw it away for your solid earth theory.
>>
>>16051008
>i spent too much time learning about it in school to just throw...

What fucking joke of a school did you go to that told you the earth is hollow?

Also, >>16051000
He already told you why it doesn't work
>>
>>16051008
>hollow earth law.

No.
>>
>>16051008
So if you don't have "any solid proof one way or the other", then why did you just decide one day to start believing that the earth is hollow?

And if you don't have any solid proof, then what the fuck were they teaching you in that "school"?
>>
>>16051008
>I would like some real proof one way or the other before I just discard the hollow earth law.
Read a fucking book. There's 200 years of geology and 300 years of physics that prove it wrong.
>>
Who the hell came up with hollow earth theory? WHAT WAS HIS NAME?

Guy must have been insane...
>>
>>16051031
>what the fuck were they teaching you in that "school"?

Cave Explorer.
>>
>>16051000
Gravity would actually distribute based on density. So, for instance, if you had a thick circular body that was also spinning, some atmosphere and then a small nuclear ball at the center, you could use a mix of the outer gravity density and spin to generate a counter to whatever the "center sun" produced. However, unless it was virtually zero, there's no way you could keep the "earth" balanced. It would have to be a perfect sphere with no mountains centered perfectly around the "sun" which also would have to be a perfect, unshifting sphere. Anything else would mean that gravitational variation would quickly tear the whole system apart.
>>
File: lice.jpg (97KB, 620x606px) Image search: [Google]
lice.jpg
97KB, 620x606px
>>16051033
hurr durr its not in my 1970s school book from my phony 200 year old civilization hurr durr
skyants doesnt real hurr durr
>>
>>16051044
So are we to infer from this statement that you assume everyone else uses 70's textbooks like your "school"?
>>
>>16051044
Are you trying to tell us that you have head lice?
>>
>>16051013
>What fucking joke of a school did you go to
public school dipshit, i didn't attend some commie private school like you, fucking solid earth tool

>>16051031
>why did you just decide one day to start believing that the earth is hollow
i didn't just decide to believe, my teacher gradually taught me over several years with added layers of complexity as was age appropriate. isn't that how school works?

>>16051032
yeah, there's also hundreds of years of books saying the world was flat, but thanks to the law of the hollow earth, that was proven incorrect. are you implying the earth is flat. you should read a book christopher columbo

>>16051044
thank you, exactly. this solid shit wasn't in my school's books either
>>
>>16051041

And then the wiki says "a person on the inside would be nearly weightless"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth#Gravity
>>
>>16051048
I use 70's textbooks.

I fuck them.
>>
>>16051056
>law of the hollow earth

No, don't.
>>
>>16051056
Name the state, the city, the school district, and the school itself.

I'm starting to think this is fake.
>>
>>16051044

Yeah but what was his NAME
>>
>>16051063
>civilization
>>16051063
the earth is a drop of gods blood
the earth has lice -- or ticks
politicks/hermeticks/locusts/dragons/fire eaters
whatever u wanna call em
WUKILLABEES
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 268x188px
so, there are laws that you can't live in the woods of florida, but there's no law the earth is hollow? what kind of government is this?
>>
>>16051060
Again, that would depend entirely on the density of a: the "Earth", b: the "Sun", c: the "air" and d: the distance between the surface of the "earth" and "sun."

The best way to understand this is to understand/realize/remember that space itself isn't empty. It's just very, very thin. The moon even has an atmosphere, it's just so thin as to not normally matter, but in reality there's atmosphere from you to the moon. It's just different levels of density.

So by that definition we're all one material body. But what matters is the strong density points, namely the Earth and Moon and the distance between them.
>>
>>16051056
The flat earth thing is a myth, educated people knew the earth was spherical since the ancient Greeks.
>>
>>16051069
Fuck you, so you stupid ass solid earth theorists can harass my old school? I have teachers there I actually liked. Next thing I know, you guys are occupying the damn school.
>>
>>16051056

>there's also hundreds of years of books saying the world was flat

That's not true.

All cultures that had sea faring craft knew the world was round. Approaching or receding ships didn't just get apparently smaller then vanish, they went over the curve of the earth. You could see the mast before the ship if it was approaching. This happens at about 12 miles. For the longest time ocean bordering nations claimed the sea off their coast for 12 miles out... because that was all they could see. If you were further out than 12 miles you were over the curve and undetectable.
>>
>>16051080
Fake. Why did you start this on /x/? Go annoy /sci/
>>
What's the name of the guy who came up with the hollow earth stuff?

I want to look him up...
>>
>>16051084
/sci/ doesn't even tolerate this horseshit. /x/ is a channel where people can gas on for a whole day about how to spell Bearnstein. It's a very forgiving board for very stupid ideas!
>>
>>16051087
It's fake. He's doing it for attention.
>>
>>16051092
I can be the hero that /x/ deserves.
>>
>>16051096

Still want to find out about the guy.
>>
>>16051098
there is no guy, he made it up
>>
>>16051077
The density would have to be a hell of a lot to account for the empty space and the know mass of the earth.

And there's still the small matter that there is no net gravity inside a hollow sphere, so anyone on the inside would fall into the sun. The earth doesn't spin fast enough to come even close to countering that with centrifugal force (if it did we'd all fly off into space). Hypothetically if you did spin the earth fast enough it would only work near the equator and would diminish to zero the closer you got to the poles.

>>16051087
Originally it was Edmond Halley, surprisingly enough.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth#17th_and_18th_centuries
>>
>>16051092
/sci/ tolerates all kinds of horseshit including this.
>>
>>16051104
Oh, for the Earth to be hollow our figures regarding its density and the universal gravitational constant would both have to be wrong, there's no way around that.
>>
File: Dirac.jpg (10KB, 216x319px) Image search: [Google]
Dirac.jpg
10KB, 216x319px
>The best way to understand this is to understand/realize/remember that space itself isn't empty. It's just very, very thin. The moon even has an atmosphere, it's just so thin as to not normally matter, but in reality there's atmosphere from you to the moon.

You're about twenty years behind the curve.

1) Saying 'space' isn't empty just thin is ignoring the space since, hell, there's an atom way over there!

2) Better to acknowledge the empty space isn't empty space, it's Dirac's sea of negative gravity/dark energy/whatever you want to call it. That's why you can apply energy to 'space' and generate objects ( google: pair creation ) Just as the area between an atom's electrons and nucleus isn't empty like they used to tell people, it's crammed full of powerful fields, fields may not be matter, but they are things, powerful things.
>>
>>16050987
The light will make you crazy.
>>
>>16051109
Go back, read the context, figure out what's actually being discussed before you try to "educate".
>>
>>16051128

In other words you're a crazy that thinks "we're all one material body" because according to you there's no "empty" space, just thin matter. OK. whoa.
>>
File: 1421440884459.gif (513KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421440884459.gif
513KB, 245x200px
>>16050987
If this model was true then how would day/night work? How would the sun rise and set and move across the sky? How would timezones work?
>>
I could get behind the idea of lost civilizations living in remote locations in undiscovered caves. We find this kind of shit all the time in south america.

But a hollow earth where advanced klingons from Luxembourg live? You're either trolling, or completely fucking insane.
>>
>>16051164
See, now you're being an asshole without reading or thinking about what's actually being typed. And you're straw manning me.

Do yourself a favor. Try actually listening and conversing with people instead of just trying to sneer at and mock everyone without even paying attention to what they're actually saying. You'll get more out of it and fewer people will think you're just a sophomoric twit.
>>
>>16051173
DEROS!
>>
I think the earth is flat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZS0etOOeP4
>>
>>16051084
First of all, I didn't start this thread. I also had no idea that it was a trap to come here. Quit trolling with your bullshit. Some people here are making interesting points.
>>
>>16051106
What work has been done to address this issue?
>>
ITT people prove the hollow skull theory
>>
>>16051255
OHHHH SHHIIIIEETTT
>>
>>16051252
None whatsoever. To actually put work into testing whether "all science and mathematics are wrong," needs something a little more compelling than a thread on 4chan idly wondering if the Earth is hollow.
>>
Brooks Agnew is the former lead physicist North Pole Hollow Earth Expedition. According to Agnew, current scientific data does not support the plate tectonic model, which theorizes the Earth’s crust floats atop a pool of magma around a solid core. Agnew said there are reports of at least 8 major races and 200 minor races living in the interior of the Earth.

Brooks also noted there is research that shows there could be a large ocean that lies underneath the crust of the Atlantic ocean. Finding the Inner Earth could prove to be especially beneficial if the planet faces a global catastrophe, he said. According to a manuscript found in Abydos, Egypt, the ancient Egyptians might have fled to the Inner Earth to escape a cataclysm, possibly at a desert town called Damenhur.

The Hollow Earth hypothesis proposes that the planet Earth either is entirely hollow or otherwise contains a substantial interior space. The concept of a hollow Earth recurs many times in folklore and as the premise for subterranean fiction, a subgenre of adventure fiction. Agartha (sometimes Agartta, Agharti, Agarta or Agarttha) is a legendary city that is said to be located in the Earth’s core. It is related to the belief in a hollow Earth and is a popular subject in esotericism.
>>
>>16051031
>what the fuck were they teaching you in that "school"?
>>
File: Hollow Planets Diagram.jpg (315KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Planets Diagram.jpg
315KB, 600x889px
>>16051106
Our planet is a hollow shell and at its center is a luminous sun or anomaly. It is engineered wisely and economically so that both the outer convex surface and the inner concave surface can be inhabited. This is possible when it is realized that the planet’s gravity is in the middle of it’s shell, and not its center. Polar openings connect the two surfaces in an unbroken fashion, and two suns, one outer and one inner, illuminate and warm both areas.

Air and water flow also circulate unbroken from inner to outer and vice versa with the ice caps acting as a filtering system. Not only are the inner and outer surfaces of our hollow planet inhabited, but the shell is as well. The Earth’s shell, which varies from 400 to 800 miles in thickness, is made up of several layers or stratas, much like an apartment complex, wherein live many civilizations and eco-systems.

The shell is also honeycombed throughout with tunnels and cavern systems both natural and man-made. The caverns contain cities or communities, human and non-human alike, and are interlinked by high-speed shuttles or trains which run magnetically through the tunnels, much like our modern subway systems.
>>
File: HollowEarth.jpg (40KB, 459x501px) Image search: [Google]
HollowEarth.jpg
40KB, 459x501px
>>16051277
Either you're trolling the shit out of me, or you skipped class in third grade. Didn't you take social studies or earth sciences? Remember having to draw this shit? It might have even been sooner. I remember coloring this shit with crayons if I think far enough back.
>>
>>16051319
Don't be boring. Stop, look at what you're spending your time on, realize you could easily be doing something both more amusing and more rewarding. Then go do that!
>>
Several twentieth-century German writers, including Peter Bender, Johannes Lang, Karl Neupert, and Fritz Braun, published works advocating the hollow Earth hypothesis, or Hohlweltlehre. It has even been reported, although apparently without historical documentation, that Adolf Hitler was influenced by hollow-Earth ideas.
>>
In 1964, Raymond W. Bernard published The Hollow Earth - The Greatest Geographical Discovery in History Made by Admiral Richard E. Byrd in the Mysterious Land Beyond the Poles - The True Origin of the Flying Saucers. Bernard also authored Flying Saucers from the Earth's Interior. His real name was Walter Siegmeister. His doctoral dissertation was entitled "Theory and Practice of Dr. Rudolf Steiner's Pedagogy" (New York University, 1932). In his Letters from Nowhere, Bernard claims to have been in contact with great mystics in secret ashrams and with grand lamas in Tibet. He was, in short, another Gurdjieff. Dr. Bernard "died of pneumonia on September 10, 1965, while searching the tunnel openings to the interior of the Earth, in South America." Bernard seems to have accepted every legend ever associated with the hollow Earth idea, including the notions that the Eskimos originated within the Earth and an advanced civilization dwells within even now, revving up their UFOs for occasional forays into thin air. Bernard even accepts without question Shaver's claim that he learned the secret of relativity before Einstein from the Hollow Earth people.
>>
>>16050987

are you saying there is a world with people inside?

if so im pretty sure it would all burn at some point. All this solar shit not being able to go elsewhere but inside, it's like smoking the inside of a car.

and a floating sun. how.

when this planet has been made, how the hell did it become hollow with a small central sun
>>
>>16051255
OP's skull is clearly too dense to be hollow, it must be full of rocks.
>>
>>16051387
That's what the buyer wanted so that's what the Magritheans made.
>>
>What about gravity?
Center of gravity is in the approximate center of the 800-mile thick eggshell of the Earth, and works inside and outside of the planetary shell; the center of gravity is not at, or towards, the center of the Earth

>What about Admiral Byrd’s expeditions? Wasn’t he in the newspapers?
He was indeed on radio and in newspapers, and commanded among other expeditions “Operation High Jump” — a navy fleet that went after the disappeared German submarines and thousands of German people after world war #2 — it was to the south pole if I remember correctly

>What is science saying about this?
Corporate, private or state ‘science’ that gets loaded into textbooks for indoctrination can not deal with this for reasons that are obvious; this science has the role that the high priests used to have when the earth was flat.

>Are satellite images of the polar regions censored?
Of course not. Hey, pigs fly, buddy, some at least … they fly north before winter, these dumb animals
>>
>>16051000
What about an artificial sun?
>>
>>16051441
that's not how gravity works, or how science works.
>>
File: Venus.jpg (850KB, 998x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Venus.jpg
850KB, 998x1000px
I'm not sure about the hollow earth, but I consider it as a fact that advanced species build whole biospheres there. They also have artificial suns, yes. They can almost everything because you people believe in "science" - It doesn't matter if science or religion, its both the same, but the science is a newer revision of the same concept.

Some things are correct, genereal physics for example, which doesn't mean advanced metaphysics are incorrect. They're a system behind the simple material physics. Otherwise, things like history is fake, they really tell you there was a stone age 5000 BC. So, where can I read about the old war? Not in the schoolbooks...
>>
>>16051497
That is actually how gravity works. If you had a hollow sphere that large gravity wouldn't be at the moment center, instead it would act clustered around the sides. But the sphere, at those sizes and gravitational forces, promptly tear itself apart, collapse and slowly form a solid sphere.

That's actually a part of astrophysics, given the density and material properties of an object, will it be inclined to form a sphere under its own gravity because uneven surfaces will generate uneven gravity.
>>
The earth is flat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI
>>
>>16050991
Wtf
>>
Wow, this went way off the rails on a crazy train. Any serious comments on this?
>>
>>16050987
Even the dumbest of the dumb has to ponder how a damn sun would be in this pretty small planet.
>>
>>16050987
I was just youtubing on hollow earth,
and come into /x/ and see a hollow earth thread
on the first page.

I guess it's plausible. We'll never know.
>>
File: 1367955971686.jpg (338KB, 1908x2030px) Image search: [Google]
1367955971686.jpg
338KB, 1908x2030px
>>16050987
In my opinion, hollow earth threads are as cancer as the tulpae ones.
Sorry but sage.
>>
>>16052031
archived for W
>>
>>16052031
Threads like this can be fun if they're just a "how on earth would this work" exploration of some of the craziest Fortean notions. The problem is that they always seem to be started by someone trying to pretend they actually believe it and willing to argue, badly, about it.
>>
>>16050999
What about a flat earth ?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaPtq8F2hUc
>>
>>16050987
The Earth is just concave outside of our ball of matter is the spirit world
>>
>>16050987
Tectonic plates.
/thread.
>>
>>16052045
Hi Steven
>>
>>16052031
>tulpae
Tulpas, it's not Latin.
>>
>>16050987
Fuck off, retard.
>>
File: sanctuary.jpg (62KB, 524x436px) Image search: [Google]
sanctuary.jpg
62KB, 524x436px
Did someone say Hollow Earth?! Is there another abnormal on the loose? Will, Ashley, get in contact with our informants immediately!

We're on it Helen.

Later mom.

Be careful! There have been reports of unexplained deaths in the southern city area.
>>
>>16053794
Shame it was axed after 4 seasons....
>>
Of course.
I live on the inside-side. AMA.
Our sun is much more gentle than yours, and our drills, infinitely more powerful.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.