[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination Readings General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 16

File: tarot the lovers.jpg (113KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
tarot the lovers.jpg
113KB, 350x600px
>Guidelines, FAQs, etc.
http://pastebin.com/GbHeQLaK

>Readings Left Over from the last thread
>>16040002
(Find it, there are too many to sort through)

>ScryGuy's Divination General Pastebin (for all questions regarding Divination)
http://pastebin.com/0q3jAE9z
>>
>>16044610
>Name
Bob
>Age
>Favorite color
Red
>Favorite animal
Sparrow
>A memory and/or dream
I have this constant dream of a kid who is walking with me through a field, the field looks like gold, he suddenly begins to run, I chase him and we reach the old house were I used to live, then everything gets frozen, at the distance there are sounds of explosions, after that, the boy dissapears
read something about my academic future, please, thanks
>>
>>16044610
>Male
>Hazel Eyes
>Brown hair
>20

What's inside my head?
>>
>Name
Omar
>Age
>Favourite color
Violet
>Favourite animal
Cat

How is seen aspected the love in this year?
>>
>>16044610
>Jefry
>20
>Green
>Dog
What will happen to my life the other month?
>>
>Name
Liliana
>Age
>Favorite color
Pink

>Favorite animal
Hummingbird
>A memory and/or dream
The black dog that protect us and was a baby sitter
>>
>>16044610

Thomas
Red
Dog

should i give her another chance?
>>
Will I achieve success in the field of international human rights law?

> 20

Thank you
>>
>>16044888
sure why not
>>
may i have a reading? nothing specific, whatever you feel is fine.

Chris
Libra

anything else i should put down?
>>
File: Altar-Black-Magic-Spells.jpg (52KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Altar-Black-Magic-Spells.jpg
52KB, 500x333px
I'm sorry to bother anyone,

but can any readers who identify curses and the like help out here? >>>16045128

Thank you!
>>
>name
ayase (not my birth name)
>favourite colour
cyan
>favourite animal
deer
>birthdate
22/05/1998 (05/22/1998 for americans)
>astrological sign
gemini
>age
>a memory
meeting my current partner (kind of) for the first time

will my big plan work?
>>
>Brian
>Cancer
>Don't want to give my age as I'm ashamed I'm so old and still having to deal with this bullshit

I want to do what the fuck is holding me back from having the passion and sex life I deserve I'm never cheated on anyone, I'm not a particularly bad looking guy, I'm kind of a NEET but that's about it. I don't deserve these endless bombardment of whores, psychopaths, and fat cunts who should die.

And I blame my ex, I really do. I hate her so much I hope every day she gets raped, beaten, tormented by her family, and never gets the kids she wanted. I was with her for five years and she abandoned me like a God damn dog. I don't even miss her as she spent half of those five years being an utter bitch who only thought about herself All I have is contempt for her now.

So yes I "moved on" a long time ago but a lot of fucking good that does me when every single beast with a vagina I encounter is just as bad In fact.. 2spooky4u... a lot of them have many characteristics to her.

Like her demeanor, her voice, even her name. It's like I can't escape her even though she left me.
>>
>>16045205

> I don't deserve these endless bombardment of whores, psychopaths, and fat cunts who should die.
>I hate her so much I hope every day she gets raped, beaten, tormented by her family, and never gets the kids she wanted.

i think i know why you're still single and can't get laid. jesus christ man take an anger management class or something, will you?
>>
Matt
Aquarius

Will my new choice of career be successful?
>>
>>16044610
Edwin
Aries
Blue
Love reading please
>>
Alan
Pisces
Orange
Lion
General love reading please, how can I improve it ?
>>
File: 2015-04-02 15.13.10.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-02 15.13.10.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Youtube/Music Links
https://youtu.be/VoewkMpVzJo
>First Name/Initials/Nickname
Dean, Kuma
Favorite Color/Animal
>Deep Blue, Bear
Birthdate
21/10/83
Astrological Sign
>Libra, cusp of Scorpio
Picture
>ok
A memory
>Being murdered in a past life

I am in a mojor rut, and looking for work urgently. I keep getting knocked back on my applications. Will i ever find a job suitable enough that makes me enough money to get out of the area I live in, and finally have some sort of success? I'm at the end of my rope.
>>
File: native meditation.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
native meditation.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>Name
Paulo
>Age
>Favorite Color
Blue Ice
>Favorite animal
Don't have one, love trees tough.

>a memory or a dream

One day I was dreaming with the night sky, when gigantic planets started to appear, and one of then, the biggest one (much like Jupiter) started to talk to me telepathically. Said that I was doing well, but could be much more better. Said another things too, but I do not remember.
Keep having the impression that this planet was a powerful spirit giving counsel to me using dreams for that, or the Greater Self.

I'm training myself in the ways of Franz Bardon, in occultism, but I'm not sure if i'm doing things correctly. Just wanted a reading to answer if I'm walking this path in the right way, and if I'm going to suceed, what problems I may encounter etc.

And if I'm not asking too much, could I have a reading about my financial condition in the future? I'm not going so well in that aspect actually.
>>
>Name
Alex
>Age
>Favorite color
Brown
>Favorite animal
Cat
>Sign
Virgo

I'm mostly interested in my career and/or romantic future. Is something god coming up? Something I should be wary of? Answer the question which seems most important, I guess. I'm not picky.
>>
James, virgo, green, sept 1985, having friends over to play gears of war co-op while I got stuck on the PC

Will I find mutual love in the future? If so, can we be together?
>>
>>16046329

Favorite animal is rabbits... is this info really needed? Lol
>>
>>16046342
One of the readers uses it yes. Just depends on who shows up.
>>
>>16046329
>>16046342
Hello hello James! The information can be useful! I'm not too certain about other readers, but it helps to build a connection with you! (I like bunnies too for example!)

I pulled 6 stones total.
Cups- emotional energy, healing
The Anchor- energies of the self
Discs- physical matters, money, home
The Universe- your place within the cosmic perspective of things
Swords- action, thought
The Moon- intuition, psychic ability

Your emotions tend to get the better of you, often causing you to overreact, but that's how you operate my friend! You perceive life through feeling, and that's not a bad thing. This also leads you to be very vulnerable.
The reason I bring this up is because I do see a connection with someone- however you must always care for yourself. Your anxiety to connect with someone on an emotional and physical level can cause you to forget your own needs. Focus on yourself, and when you do others will naturally be more attracted to you. Your gut feelings are leading you on the right path, but keep your head on and you when you encounter this person, you will be in a better state.

Not sure if it answered Your question... But I hope it still helps!
>>
>>16046466
dibs on >>16046290 and >>16046075
>>
>>16046474
Sure thing!
>>
>Name
Eleanor
>Age
>Favorite color
Purple
>Favorite animal
Wolf
>Sign
Gemini

I'd like a future reading please based on love and career. I don't know if I've made the right choice in my career and it's tearing me down I can't take the pressure of it. And my love life is just all messed up...

Thanks
>>
File: ngc3293_eso_960.jpg (236KB, 960x690px) Image search: [Google]
ngc3293_eso_960.jpg
236KB, 960x690px
Bruce
11/5/90 (Scorpio)
Orange
Otter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaP6KgwbOvo
Busted my dick and balls on a bicycle handle once.

Just need to know how this medical situation is going to turn out, mostly if it'll turn out the way I envision it and whether the money situation regarding it will work out and how long this will take to come to completion.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>16046474
My most sincere and humble thanks
>>
>>16046466
Would like you to give me one good sir.,
>Name
Kevin
>Age
>Favorite color
Burgundy
>Favorite animal
Wolf
>Sign
Sun Aries
Moon Pisces
>Birthpath

Tell me something I should know. Will I be successful in building my empire?
>>
">Name
Gauthier
>Age
>Favourite color
White (considering it's a color)
>Favourite animal
Octopus

Will I ever get socially acceptable?
>>
I want to know if he´s gonna cheat on me soon.
>>
>>16046290
Judge (present): Fortuna Major (Major Fortune) (positive)
Right Witness (past): Caput Draconis (the Dragon's Head) (positive)
Left Witness (future): Rubeus (the Red) (negative)

With Fortuna Major in the Judge position, Caput Draconis in the Right Witness position, and Rubeus in the Left Witness position this reading is negative. It indicates a good start, but with long-term negative results.

I drew a reconciler for more information and I produced Fortuna Minor (Minor Fortune). Its name is its nature.

I'll address the future part of this reading as it was your question. In the future you will enjoy Minor Fortune (those fortunes flowing up from the earth) throughout the immediate future. In addition, more significantly, the Rubeus tells of something challenging, usually unfavorable, in your future. Rubeus speaks of upheaval, disruption, and anger in it wakes. It shows that you need to take time out to think matters though and decide how to move forward again. While recuperating, you will gradually become aware that the problems being faced are mostly self-inflicted. As long as you are prepared to listen to you inner voice, the right path for the future will ultimately be found.
>>
>>16046466
Anchorist!!

I'm really glad you're around. Was it you that once mentioned something about curses and identifying / dealing with them? I don't remember if it was you or some other anon.

In case it was you, can I ask for your insight here? >>>16045128

Thanks and sorry if ti wasn't you, peace!
>>
>>16045205
This song was written specifically for men like you:
https://youtu.be/gfX0ijwj1mw
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/mujeres-divinas-divine-women.html-0#songtranslation
>>
Last night's thread was such a great one. That spirit bro is a good reader.

Also i had very weird dreams after getting a reading from him. Don't even know how to interpret it
>>
>Name
Mihael
>Age
>Favorite color
Purple
>Favorite animal
Lion
>Sign
Aries

will i ever live up to my expectations or should i just give up
>>
Never been into a thread like this before. Never even been on /x/ before. Can I get my dreams read or whatever? Anyways, here's some seemingly relevant information:
>Name
Ethan
>Age
>Favorite color
Purple
>A memory and/or dream
First dream: I was chilling out in a boat reading, when two of my female friends rammed my boat and sunk it. Then one of them, Nicole, just drowned me while the other one watched on and did nothing

cont.
>>
>>16046488
Hello hello Ms.Eleanor- purple is a fantastic color! I've painted my stones purple. And the bag that holds them is also purple! Let's see...

6 stones total. 3 for career, 3 for love.
Cups- emotional energy, cleansing
The moon- intuition and inspiration
Discs- physical matters, money.

Venus- love, happiness, beauty
Mars- courage, conflict, sexual energy
Wands- energy, passion, drive

I believe I've seen you before, have I not Ms.Eleanor? I can see you have quite understated how much stress you have concerning your career.. It is leeching your happiness. You are in search for something else, that much is clear, however you hesitant to continue forward in fear of financial ruin. I cannot be certain of your future... But I see that your greatest asset has been your natural intuition. You have a strong sense, and though you hesitate often, following your instincts has lead you on the right path. Continue doing so- your options are not as black and white as they seem.

Your love is related. The stress in your life has been affecting you negatively here too. I see passion and your sexual desire, but I too see conflict. You have been through a lot recently... You must find emotional support. Now more than ever is this important, and your needs are not being met. If you are searching for a relationship look for that support. If you are in a relationship, let your partner know what you are going through. Do not fear honesty. These times will pass.

I wish you the best.
>>
I've produced an 12 astrological chart with 12 houses.
1st House (Your personality)
>Rubeus (the red) in the first house: A short life with a violent end. [Strongest]
2nd House (Possession and Financials)
>Amissio (the Loss) in the second house: A difficult financial situation, with the possibility of a major loss. Poverty. [Strongest]
3rd House (Communication, Environment, and Everyday Affairs)
>Cauda Draconis (the Dragon's Tail) in the 3rd House: Disappointment in travel. Disagreements with siblings. [Weak]
4th House (Home, Family, Ancestry, Endings, Ultimate Answer to the Question)
>Tristitia (the Sadness) in the 4th house: Expected legacy fails to arrive. A long-lived, money focused father. [Weakest]
5th House (Love, Romance, Pleasure, Entertainment, Originality and Initiative, Courtship)
>Conjunctio in the 5th House: Intelligent Children. A boy child. Good reputation.
6th House (Employment, Work Colleagues, Personal Health, Everyday Aspects of Work)
>Amissio in the 6th House: The person who is ill makes a full recovery. [Weak]
7th House (Relationships, Partners, Opponents and Competitors)
>Conjunctio in the 7th House: An intelligent wife. Possibility of litigation.
8th House (Level of Support [physical/financial/spiritual] from others, Taxes, Insurance, Sex, Surgery, Death, and anything Hidden, Including the Occult)
>Death after a long and painful illness. The wife inherits.
9th House (Philosphy, Religion, Science, Art, Higher Learning, Moral and Legal Concerns, and the Communication of Ideas, Large-scale activities, Extensive Travel)
>Cauda Draconis in the 9th House: Extensive travel that fails to pay off. Suspicion and loss of faith. [Strong]
10th House (Reputation, Honor, Authority, Status, Profession, and Standing in the Community. Career, Mother and Father)
>Via in the 10th House: A highly respected mother. Honor, recognition, and increased status. [Weakest]
(1/2)
>>
>>16046596
Okay, so the next night, after talking to the girl that just stood there and watched me drown:

Chilling out in my living room with girl that watched me drown. Her name is Ann. Just chilling when my doorbell rings (sidenote: doorbell sound was TURN DOWN FOR WHAT) I open the door and it is one of Ann's friends that lives just down the road. I had never spoken with her at the point that I had the dream. Her name is Sarah and she is about 1 year older than me. She's crying and muttering that "he's going to kill me this time." I bring her inside and pass her off to Ann as a car (my car, actually) pulls into my long driveway. Suddenly, I'm looking on as if watching a movie as I walk through a door that doesn't exist in real life and come back out with a pistol. Now back in first person. I go outside as the guy gets out of his car. I put the gun in his face and tell him to leave. After a couple threats, I smash one of the car windows and he leaves.

cont. again
>>
>>16046567
This is off topic

BV I have a crush on you
>>
>>16046603
Chart for >>16046075
11th House (Friends, Acquaintances, Non-Romantic Relationships. Clubs, social organizations, Philanthropic or Humantarian groups you belong to, Hopes, Aspirations, Desires, Dreams, Situations Over Which You Have No Control)
>Puer (the Boy) in the 11th House: Friendship with influentialpeople. Profit acquired in a doubtful manner.
12th House (Latent Talents, Subconscious Mind, Secrets You've Kept Hidden, Secret Enemies (7th house is open enemies), Limitations, Restrictions, Confinement, Sorrows)
>Caput Draconis (the Dragon's Head) in the 12th House: A strong feminine influence. Secret enemies who cannot harm you.
>>
>>16046596
>>16046605
I go back inside and the three of us are chilling. An hour or so after Sarah calms down, Ann calls Nicole (The one that drowned me) and invites her over. She arrives, and then we all chill for a while. At this point, it's getting late so I suggest we all go to bed. I set up the living room couch for Nicole to sleep on, and then go upstairs with Sarah and Rheann. Rheann and I have been treated Sarah like she's my daughter or something like all day. Rheann tucks her into bed in my younger stepsister's room. (I don't know where my family was for all of this) I should probably say that I don't really like my stepsister. I don't really know her at all. Anyways, Ann leaves and I'm about to leave, left hand on the doorknob, right hand on the lightswitch, and Sarah goes "Ethan?"
"Yes?"
"I'm scared. What if something happens to me?"
"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm here to protect you."
"Okay."
Then I go to bed. It is unclear whether or not Ann sleeps with me or in the guest bedroom in the basement. I remember laying with her, but I don' remember her getting into bed and she's not there when I 'wake up'.
I sleep for awhile if that's even possible in a dream, then I wake up abruptly in intense chest pain. Nicole is standing over me, pushing down with all her weight on a knife buried in my chest. She's dragging it towards my heart. I look through the open door and see Sarah slumped against the wall, dead. Her eyes had been gouged out. I yell for Ann to run, only to have Sarah tell me that Ann is already dead. And then I woke up. Like, for real woke up. The first conversation I ever had with Sarah was telling her this story, because Ann (who I had already told) brought it up to her.

What does all this shit mean, guys?
>>
>>16046565
Anon!!

Nope sorry! I don't know much anything about curses! But I did contemplate giving you a reading earlier! I looked in the thread and found you had gotten some pretty good advice (I think).
>>
>>16046619
Rheann = Ann btw.
>>
File: macKl.png (113KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
macKl.png
113KB, 500x281px
>>16046603
>>16046612
I....i....

Thanks
>>
>>16046598
Thankyou so much for reading me, i'm sorry if i've been read before, i'm trying to read for myself but combining cards is sometimes impossible for me and it's because I don't trust myself much, though I really enjoy it. Just still practicing here and there :)
That's right, it's making me so upset, i'm still new and learning yet their high expectations are too much for me. My love life was also correct, however (not that you would pick this up) there's a massive triangle in my head at the moment and i'm having a lot of difficulty deciding who I should stay with, everything is just a muddle at the moment. Thanks though, you are such a great reader!
>>
>>16046491
I'm still around if anybody is still reading.
>>
>>16044634
Can somebody do mine, please
>>
18 f Aquarius
How does my future with my boyfriend look like?
>>
>>16046665
>6665
So close.

Your kind words mean a lot to me! I don't mind reading for others again! I just noticed purple and Eleanor. I like that name quite a bit (and that color!).

Self readings are always difficult! I struggle with them too. I hope your situation improves soon!
>>
>>16046666
Admire the quads of darkness.
>>
>>16046608
A secret admirer, how exciting! But, if more than to 'mire, your will is to writing, you may feel free, your crush to confess, by writing to this email address:
[email protected]
>>
File: good mmm mmm.jpg (11KB, 261x217px) Image search: [Google]
good mmm mmm.jpg
11KB, 261x217px
>>16046619
mfw no replies
>>
>>16046722
Be patient, give them time.

I on the other hand, wish i never asked so boldly.

It's all spot on. I dare not ask when i will die though.
>>
>>16046733
Well that terrifies me. I though that the 4chan gods were mad at me for not greentexting that long ass dream story. I'm used to /b/, where you get responses either within a minute, or not at all.
>>
>>16046745
Some things..

You are better off not knowing.

-kuma
>>
>>16046751
I'd rather know than not know, m8. Even if it scars me for life.
>>
>>16046621
Anchorist if you could give me a readong regarding the situation I posted about in that thread you would make me a very happy and less stressed girl.

Ive read many of your readings and I feel as though you have this innate way of grasping someone elses situation with the sort of familiarity youd only sense from a friend or someone very close..

If you have the time, of course!

Thank you for considering
>>
File: 1411240440668.jpg (1MB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1411240440668.jpg
1MB, 4000x2250px
Camilla
Capricorn
Purple
Real favorite animals would be ravens, mythological - phoenixes.

If I ask him for forgiveness, will he forgive me or not? I don't want to bother him if he does not want to do anything at all with me anymore.

A completely unrelated wallpaper of a wizard included.
>>
>>16046689
Thank you! You are too kind. I hate my name, people seem to tell me I look like an 'Eleanor' though. All the best though, never stop reading.
>>
>>16046211

Here again.

Sorry, I forgot, it seems that is not recommended to ask questions about spirituality to a diviner, if I remember well what I've read. (what happens, after all? bad luck?)

Could someone read about my future financial situation, then, perhaps?
>>
>>16044610
peter
orange
dog
i had this dream once that i was walking slowly through a parking lot, early morning on a dry, windy day with no sun in sight, it's all just white. in front of me is this dark guy in a big coat walking slowly toward me, and for about 5 minutes or so we' d get closer and closer until he's standing just in front of me and then it all stops and then my vision goes completely black, there is no more dream, just black. i'm assuming my heart rate is causing this next bit of info, but breaking the black background is like red streaks that come and go and fade just like lightning. this is the point where i just start crying
>>
>>16047073
oh i forgot my question
My question is: Am I ever going to stop being so useless in life? I have a fulltime job and I bust my ass at it and I try super goddamn hard, and I work myself to the bone, but the job itself is too taxing, and too difficult to keep up with. As it is, I already have a bad back, fucked up hands, don't get home until late at night because I spend hours playing catch up because I can't do 40 million things at once. I'm super stressed out all the time and I'm killing myself. I want to kill myself harder though, but I just can't physically keep up with other people who have been there for longer
>>
>Blake
>Red
>Monkey
>Sagittarius

Will things ever work out with her? I know shes probably moved on, seeing the circumstances, but I sort of haven't.

And will I ever reach Top 8? Should I train harder?
>>
>>16046795
Absolutely! I just need one thing- what is your name? Or perhaps, what you'd like to go by?
>>
Hi guys! I'm here, will be doing a few readings, just ask.

>Name
>Question
>No love shit.
>>
>>16047155
Hey Orion, can you do >>16046801? It's not really love shit, although it might sound a tad bit like that.
>>
>>16047155
Mark
What'll happen to me in these next 3-4 months?
>>
>>16047155
I'm still here. >>16046491
>>
>>16047159
You're already forgiven.

>>16047166
...are you joining the military? I had a really weird thought. So I'd like to ask you this before going any farther.
>>
>>16047121
Still waiting for this one
Gonna take a nap and leave the thread open
So technically still here.
>>
>>16047172
Are you sure? I honestly don't even know how to start the topic with him. I feel like I fucked up horribly by lashing out so bad, and that it's probably for the best that I should just leave him be.
>>
>>16046596
>>16046605
>>16046619
I'm still here

>>16047159
No love stuff, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to post a massive story like I did, oops.
>>
>>16047147
My name is T.A.

Thank you so much
>>
Yahve
Purple
Fox/Phoenix

I have a memory of something i think it was a dream.. it happened when i was like 3 years old, i heard a fight outside and everyone in my house got really scared, suddenly the fight stops and when my father opens the door i see a Ying yang like stain but the colors where red & white.. noone else seems to saw it..
>>
>>16047155
> T
> should i wait this year in my countty, study very well and apply for the fall term of that college in America? And if its not a problem to ask this too... will I get accepted?
>>
>>16047185
Oops, replied to wrong post.
Meant
>>16047155
Not
>>16047159
Sorry
>>
>>16047167
Money will not be an issue. In fact, ask your parents if you are still covered under them (some places let you stay on until 25. You're 24.)

My only worry for you is recovery, as it will be very painful. Not necessarily physically so much as mentally.
Is something wrong with your...kidneys?

I see hands/arms and kidneys being messed up. (???)
Which makes no sense, but hey, maybe it does to you.
>>
>>16047172
Not really, no. I'm thinking about going overseas for some time, for work though.
>>
Forgot my question..

My internal plan is going to succes?
And.. its going to be good?
>>
>>16047180
He was angry, but not anymore. He knew it was a stupid argument. There is no ill will on his end.

Pride? Yes. He may give you a hard time at first, but only because he wants to prevent falling into your...trap...again.
>>
Hi guys. I'd like to read for you for a while. It's a quiet afternoon here, very warm.

I'll choose a random un answered one and start from there. If anyone has some request, please state your name, gender and age. Also, describe briefly your problem.
>>
>>16047213
I just saw you being called off to "war". It was odd.
I think that no matter my answer, you'll go overseas anyway. I just caution you. I'm not saying shit's gonna get real. But shit might get real.
Where are you going? If I may ask, that is.
>>
I'm here for readings too. A couple. I'll do them in threes and then do from there. Address me if you want a reading.
>>
>>16047230
Hey Geo, I always wanted one of your readings. I know Orion already did one for me, but could you do it as well if you wouldn't mind? Here's >>16046801.

That would be much appreciated!
>>
>>16047224
>>16047202
Spiritbro anon hi and welcome
20 f
>>
>>16047224
>>16047229
Hey guys.
I'm
>>16047185
and I'm still around. Again, sorry if I did it wrong. Pretty sure I did.
>>
>>16047230
What info do you need?
>>
>>16047244
Didn't mean
>>16047229
I meant
>>16047230
Sorry again.

Captcha: egats
>>
>>16047230
>>16047202
Geo I would appreciate a read from you if you can. thank you
>>
DIVINERS, ASSEMBLE!!

I'm here too. Will perform bibliomancy for seekers.
Will do 3-7 ish word divinations

>name/alias
>query/concern
>spooky pic
If you want one from me.
>>
>>16047238
Sure.

>>16047245
Truly, I need no information. Just a question.
>>
>>16047257
Will the cross the I wear protect me from harm or death?
>>
>>16047224

Mike
Male

Wondering if and when I will leave my abusive, suicidal SO. And curious if she will end her life afterward.
>>
>>16047257
I would like to ask you, "Will I make a crap load of money soon?"

I'm working on a big project at work. If it works out, i'll be pretty well off money wise for the next few months. Which is good, since i'm moving soon.

>>16047254
Same as above, to you. Also, I haven't seen you in forever. What's up?
>>
File: 893136-spooky-wallpaper.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
893136-spooky-wallpaper.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
>>16047254
Scry!
Ive wanted a read from you for so long its crazy lol
Tamta
Will I get into that university in California if I amp up my studying and apply early this fall?
What do you see in regards to me and tjat uni in California...will it work out?

Ty! Looking forward to your read
>>
>>16047254
Ethan
I'm looking for a love reading, please
>>
>>16047243
Please, could you give some advice for F, regarding school?
>Bad news first, there isn't enough time. Not enough knowledge.
For what?
>The University.
Will a year of waiting and learning suffice?
>That is safe to say.

There's still things to be done, take your time, pressure (a recurring word from them) and haste will make you no good.
>>
>>16047270
My name is Ethan. For a minute there I thought you were asking me for a reading and was confused af.
>>
>>16047257
In that case, I was hoping for a general reading for this year, if you don't mind.
>>
>>16047280
>some advice for F
F was a typo. Answers I got for T.
>>
>>16047229
This is odd. It's complicated, i'll have to start a war with myself. To be honest even making peace was hard, i have no idea how it'll be.

Overseas is an another thing. I have no idea how'll it go. To be honest i'm lost.
>>
>>16047212
I have an enflammed stomach, but nothing wrong with my kidneys though, had a CAT scan last month on it. No it's more of dental and heart related issues.
>>
>>16047280
>based spiritbro is here

S, 23, male

What advice they can give me, or what can they tell me about my future in general?
>>
>>16047254
Can you explain bibliomancy? I red some of the stuff linked in the first post, and it was mentioned a lot but never explained. Sorry for derail.
>>
>>16047284
There are like 3 or 4 of us around, I think
>>
>>16047289
based spiritbro thank you ill heed your words
>>
>>16047311
We must gather our brethren and rise. Viva la revolution!
>>
>>16046801
Judge (present): Amissio (the Loss) (negative)
Right Witness (past): Caput Draconis (the Dragon's Head) (positive)
Left Witness (future): Puer (the Boy) (positive)

This combination of figures is mildly positive for all questions, except for those relating to love and romance. Amissio (the Loss) in the Judge position indicates a present loss: a loss of a possession, a loss of a friendship, a loss of a support structure.
Caput Draconis (the Dragon's Head) in the Right Witness position indicates a past arising. Caput Draconis indicates a birth, innocence, new starts, and beginnings, and opportunities in its pristine condition. It become less positive when surrounded by negative figures and in this case simply means an arising of ideals, a coming to a head.
Puer (the boy) in the Left Witness (future) is a positive figure in war and love. It calls for thinking before acting and then acting when you have thought. I drew a reconciler and got, again, Puer (the Boy).

You should ask him for forgiveness. According to my reading, this is the best course of action.
>>
>>16047297
Well, make of this as you will.
I saw you enjoying it, and being proud to be "serving your cause."

>>16047298
Ahhhh, dude I had that same issue as a kid. If I didn't take pills before getting my teeth cleaned I got messed up.
Did you have surgery as a baby by any chance?

I saw a very positive outlook for you though. So don't worry too much.
>>
>>16047263
This is Mike, he wants to know if he will be able to leave his abusive SO.
>There's a lot of friction. Yes, yes. Just a matter of seconds. There will be anger and begs.

Also, not their words, but there is a bridge, a river or a wide road and someone calling from the other side.
>Will you come here?

As for death, that's something I don't very much like getting into. I hope you udnerstand.
>>
>>16047321
No, my teeth have just degraded regardless of what I've done to save them. Think of some meth mouth, they've gotten bad and I just never had a way to deal with it until recently and I still don't have the money for at least half implants.

But thanks a lot for the reading, it helps a lot.
>>
>>16047288
Next reading.

>>16047202
Then this one.

>>16047267
Then I'll do one for you.
>>
>>16047323
Also, take seconds as a short time, not literally seconds.
>>
>>16045157
>>16046565
>>16046795
>>16047194
Hello hello Ms.T.A. I am quite confused on what I drew, but I feel something strong is at work.. Let's see.

The universe- your place in the cosmic perspective of things.
Cups- emotion and healing, cleansing.
Swords- thought and action.
The sun- energy, life, radiance.
Jupiter- good luck, generosity, prosperity.

I'm not particularly religious... But I can't shake this feeling off..

You have been cursed, but not recently my dear. This has been long standing, and indeed it has gone on for years. You have been influenced... But not by your mother? Something, perhaps someone, has been protecting you. You have grown strong and wise for your age. You know how to deal with your curse now. Slowly over time it has leeched you, but you are now immune. I sense something guiding you... But I'm not certain what... But I feel a strong connection indeed.
I will admit I know nothing of how curses work, but I feel you have nothing to fear. Hollow words can no longer penetrate you. Thank whatever forces are at work- you have been shielded for a long while, and I think at your most desperate hour... You have felt them.

I'm trying to find other things to glean from this, but that is what first came to me. Word of warning Ms.TA- do not lose yourself. You have worked hard to become who you are now, and you are who you are because your past.

I hope this has helped.
>>
>>16047323

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
>>
>>16047321
>I saw you enjoying it, and being proud to be "serving your cause."

Do you think i'll win?
>>
File: 1396720866436.png (2MB, 2000x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1396720866436.png
2MB, 2000x1228px
>>16047316
Alright then, I'll do just that. Your reading just reinforced what Orion said. Thanks to both of you for the readings, and good luck with the other readings in the future!
>>
File: 4116208_orig.jpg (58KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
4116208_orig.jpg
58KB, 600x376px
>>16047337
>Pic semi related
Yep.
>>
>>16047335
I had goose bumps when I read this.
Its like I said before, you have this way of evoking familiarity its like you were there in my life and managed to convey my feelings very simply but very eloquently at the same time.
It brought a little tear to my eye.. thank you I really from the bottom of my heart appreciate this.
Im not religious but bless you in any way the universe may bring happiness into someones life.
Thank you
>>
>>16047346
That pic.. Thank you orion, this means more than you think.
>>
>>16047302
What can you tell me about and for S?
>His empathy is overwhelming. He is also late.
Did he miss something?
>Of course, in his childhood. It was a beautiful woman.
What about his future?
>There is frustation, but also something incredible made by a clever hand.

I don't know if the woman was to be a romantic involvement, also, the future seems promising. My advice is to control your temprer and to judge yourself fairly for you will do awesome things.
>>
>>16047354
Good luck, buddy.
>>
>>16047288
Judge (present): Fortuna Minor (Minor Fortune) (positive)
Right Witness (past): Populus (the People) (neutral)
Left Witness (future): Fortuna Minor (Minor Fortune) (positive)

Fortuna Minor in the Judge position indicates a partial success. The left and right witness indicates that this year will be favorable to you, except in those circumstance related to work done for you by others. In the latter case, another reading when be needed to suss out the nature of it.
>>
>>16047355
Also, be mindful about what happens around you, oportunities fly by and seems to me you might be missing some of them.
>>
>>16047355
I didn't call you based for nothing, it's sure..

Empathy yeah, overwhelming. Who was that woman, was that the one i met when i was a teen, or was it family related?

I'm having a lot of trouble with judging myself fairly. How do you think i can do it?
>>
>>16047202
You already have your answer. There is a term for asking multiple oracles or something. I respect Spiritbro's work.
>>
mana, 29, male, gemini

Moving to my parents birth country in May, Will be starting a business. I've quit my job and will put everything into making this work. Will this lead to other opportunities? Will there be success?
>>
>>16047366
I apologize i didnt see you posting about answering my question. was just asking multiples in case one of you guys was busy or couldnt do mine. Thank you
>>
>>16047353
I'm touched by your words... I'm happy to help.
Good luck!
>>
>>16047363
This is the second time i'm hearing this by the way. I dont see any opportunities, am i that blind?
>>
>>16047267
What happened is I produced Cauda Draconis is your first house. For reasons, I refuse to answer your questions.
>>
>>16047364
This is just analysis for everything I saw because there's only repeating answers so bear with me.

>Empathy is an amazing quality in a person, deep connection with others is easy but also is getting used by them. That woman is one with bright shining hair, that's what brought my attention to her. Judging yourself fairly can be achieved by acknowledging your successes as to minimize frustration because I see that's your biggest obstacle for growth.

I hope that helps a bit.
>>
Jesus christ this is really a magnificent thread right now
>>
Ok I'm gonna chill for a bit. Be back later probably.
>>
>>16047381
Nope, you are just not paying attention, or dismissing them as something you can not achieve.
>>
AMM
Cancer
Wolf/red

I'm currently at a ctoss roads. I have to decide on several life changing matters mostly concerning my career and love life. I'm having difficulty deciding since one will get in the way of the other. Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>16047385
I don't know.. I guess i missed her altogether, don't even know who she is.

I feel like it won't be worth it, like i'll never be the person i'd imagine or want to be.
>>
>Name
Ed
>Age
>Favorite color
Orange
>Favorite animal
Lion
>memory and/or dream
A dream that I had a few months ago and I still remember it vividly: I was at some kind of alien esque altar and I started to pour molten metal into it. This in turn opened up a portal which I stepped into. I was then hurled into some kind of void with relaxing music in the background and then the dream faded and I woke up.

Anyway, at this point in my life I'm feeling rather depressed. I think this is one of the more morbid depressive periods I've had. I am getting help though now. All I'd really like is just some guidance and some insight for the near future.

Thanks.
>>
>>16047383
Oh great, i'm going to die eh?

So be it.
>>
>>16047400
May I add that altar was a kind of bowl shape. Just to clarify any confusion of me pouring molten metal into it.
>>
>>16047254
since no one answered to me:

Gauthier
Will I ever get socially acceptable?
>>
>>16047398
Trust me, if your future you managed to amaze him, it is going to be worth it.
>>
>>16047360
Thanks, I appreciate it
>>
>>16047386
No kidding!
>>
>>16047155

James
Uh... theres a girl or two who's confusing me. Is Lara trying to toy with me? Should I just forget about it or am I missing something, here?
>>
>>16047411
It amazed him? Seriously, how high can it get?
>>
>>16047430
Treat her the way she treats you. Mix them signals boy. Drive her batshit instead.

Or just gracefully back out of the relationship.

Either way, she'll get jealous or annoyed, and reveal to you what her deal is.
>>
>>16047411
Hey spiritbro, since I scared off Geo, can you do a reading for me? It's about money. I need to make some, soon. I'm in no danger of becoming homeless or broke, I just need to have some savings built up so that I can move the hell out of the place i'm in now.
>>
Kurt, 22

Can i get a general reading?
The line seems long tho
>>
>>16047435
There is something you made, wrote or perhaps constructed. It was by hand and doesn't exist yet. It sparked him and therefore me. If it wasn't important, he wouldn't have mentioned it.
>>
File: BczX2nw.jpg (68KB, 823x823px) Image search: [Google]
BczX2nw.jpg
68KB, 823x823px
>>16047254

Jim
See a relationship in my future?
>>
>>16047400
Also, my sign is Taurus. I forgot to add that
>>
>>16047448
Sure. I'll try to keep it about money. I hope Geo didn't see what I think he did see. Can I get your initials?
>>
>>16047224

Hey, you gave me a reading yesterday. Something about *not* finding love and regretting it, unless I change something-or-other

First off, who's the woman I need to watch for? Second, what exactly am I supposed to change about my mindset/perspective?
>>
Matt
Aquarius

Will my new choice of career be successful?
>>
>>16047462
You are the one that will be visited by love three times aren't you?
>>
>Mariela
>23
>Purple
>Cat
>>
>>16047460
OB
>>
>>16047468
>>Mariela
>>23
>>Purple
>>Cat

Will i have children?
>>
>>16047267
>Also, I haven't seen you in forever. What's up?
Hey, same! I'm well - how are you??

>>16047269
>What do you see in regards to me and tjat uni in California...will it work out?
I hope I don't disappoint - here is how my "conversation with the Universe" went:

Will Tamta go to university in California if they apply?
>significance
Okay - something important? Something worth attention? What is significant to this situation?
>at
"At" - so they will attend at California?
>insurance
Okay - sooo compensation or protection from an eventuality? Are you saying that it is significant that Tamta applies at California because it will be beneficial to them in the future? As a sort of fallback?
>spending
Oh yes, university does not come cheap.

So Tamta, I would save up and go - apply. The Universe seems to be saying that this will be overall beneficial for you - but it may come at some cost.
>>
>>16047453
So there's a chance that it can get better, huh. Don't know how to feel about it, really. You're really good though.
>>
>>16047460
And what the hell did he see?
>>
>>16047438

Is she worth all that noise? I care but I'm tired of pointless games. Where the hell is it even gonna go?
>>
>>16047155
Irmantas
What is my situation?
>>
>>16047475
Good to hear.
And I'm ok I guess.
>>
>>16047467

Yep, that was me. It just raised more questions for me lol.
>>
>>16047477
Decay maybe. But, god help me, it feels really weird just mentioning you. Let me see what can I get for you.
>>
>>16047477
Fuck orion you should watch out for whatever the shit they both saw.
>>
>>16047478
If you have to ask if she's worth it, she ain't worth it.

>>16047479
Crumbling friendship?
>>
>>16047270
>love reading, please
Aw, love...

What should Ethan look for when it comes to love?
>resume
Hmm... Continue? As in, continue to search? Where should Ethan look?
>carriage
A carriage? Like a car or vehicle? Some sort of transportation? What are they looking for there?
>conservative
Someone who is conservative? Someone who is shy or reserved? So Ethan will most likely have to make the first move?
>centrally
Ah, I take this a yes? Ethan is the focal point or the center? Maybe find this someone at a transportation hub

I hope this helps Ethan. I'd say, keep an eye out and look for someone who may not be looking for you - but will be glad that you started to talk to them and get to know them. Best wishes.
>>
>>16047483
Oh, great.

>>16047484
Eh, i'm not scared really. I've already been through really bad shit. Why not once more eh?
>>
File: 1411222293757.jpg (346KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1411222293757.jpg
346KB, 1080x1536px
>>16047224
>>16047230
>>16047254
>>16047155
I
19, 20 in a few days

What will be my situation one year from now?
>>
>>16047485

I can walk just fine, but I'm still curious as hell. Do you see anything more or have any more advice?
>>
>>16047485
Not from what I conceive.
>>
This here is OB, he goes by Orion. Will his financial situation improve greatly soon?
>Yes, but there is a need for someone more important.

I see one man in suit politely gretting other two. Also the word loss.

I think your project is missing a certain person.
>>
>>16047306
>explain bibliomancy
Sure thing. Bibliomancy is form of divination that involves books, sentences, or written language.

How a diviner typically uses bibliomancy is that they open a book to a random page - then they find at random a word, sentence, paragraph, or page that answers the query.

There is more than one way. Some methods simple - others, more complex. But it's essentially divination via book.
>>
>>16047500
Also, there is this feeling, like a cold breeze on the back of the neck but lasts for as long as I am talking about you. Are you feeling generally Ok?
>>
>>16047500
Can you describe the guy in the suit?
Or the "other two"?
>>
>>16047224

austin
male

general love reading?

thanks friend
>>
>>16047487
> carriage
WTF, carriage keeps coming up in love readings I've gotten.

> Someone who is conservative?
That's precisely what I'm looking for.

> Ethan is the focal point or the center?
Fascinating! Could this refer to a place or context in which I'm, let's say, the center of attention?

Thank you very much, ScryGuy; I appreciate it.
>>
>>16047503
Thanks man
>>
>>16047508
I am actually...not feeling ok. I have gotten a very odd feeling in the past 30 minutes. And I've been a little "off" for the past few days.

I feel like I am coming down off of an adrenaline high, actually. That about the only way I can explain it.
>>
>>16047510
He's the only suit there. Highly educated.
>Good evening gentlemen.

The other two are casually dressed but looking good, the environment is familiar to them but not to the suit. One has short black hair and a slender figure. The other one I know it's there but can't quite get him.
>>
>>16047517
Decay doesn't necessarily mean bodily death, it could be the crumbling of the psyche or the "spirit" (or whatever you may want to call it). There might be something heavy over your head.
>>
>>16047224
Charles
Male

Stay on the current course or make the change?
>>
>>16047520
Sounds like one of the people I work with quite often, except he is a she. She has short (for a woman) black hair and is tall and lanky.

Hmmm.
>>
>>16047406
>Will I ever get socially acceptable?
I assure you, for every person there is - there exists someone who isn't. You are bound to find your home, your people. At any rate...

Will they?
>invisible
Hmm... You mean Gauthier feels invisible now? Or will they find acceptance in the invisible? What should they seek?
>melody
Melody? As in music? Music (sound) technically can be invisible to us; but can be felt. Are you suggesting they join a band? Or go to a concert of sorts? Meet new people... Where?
>yard
As in, 3 feet or someone's yard? Land? Interesting. Perhaps an outdoor venue? Will they find acceptance there?
>interface
Yeah! Meet and interact! Thanks

From this - go to where people are. Where you share same taste in music? Maybe outside? Interact and reach out to friends - they'll surely reach out back.
>>
>>16047526
Oh there's lots over my head. I've had a pretty hard year so far. So it could be anything, honestly.
>>
>>16047481
As for you, my friend:

They are not telling me who is that you are looking for.
>Who, indeed?
It might be the first, the second or the last. What I know is that there's going to be a lot of doubt.
As of a clue this is the only thing I got.
>Entranced by her voice.

Don't miss the chance, the change of direction is simply a minor adjustment, maybe something you have been willing to do but haven't come to do it yet.
>>
>>16047530
Could the other person, the one I can't see, you? Do you usually meet on a familiar place outside work to discuss business?

>Also, if it could be you, I don't like not being able to see you.
>>
should i just go ahead and kill myself or wait to see if things get better?
>>
>>16047485

I'll check the thread later, but can you add anything else you can see or tell me about that girl when it's convenient? I just think theres more to this than her trying to cause jealousy... r-right?
>>
>>16047224
May I have one.
>>16047371
>>
>>16047363
Hello Spiritbro,
Shadowman from lastnight here. Woke up with first thing in my mind a clear understanding of what your message was refering to.
Would love to hear anything else you can tell. About a legal matter as a main focus. About girl 1 or girl 2 or any others.. not committed at the moment.
About family. Money. Work. People. Any information greatly appreciated.
>>
>>16047454
>See a relationship in my future?
Sure, lemme see...

So Universe, how will Jim find a relationship?
>piano
More music divinations huh? Is Jim playing? Or are they listening? Where?
>affection
Oohhh... Oh. Seems like music and affection are involved. That's good. Anything Jim should watch out for specifically?
>rack
Heh. Hehe. Okay, okay Universe. I get it and I think Jim will get it too

Helpful? Kek
>>
>>16047546
I don't have black hair. But i'm skinny. I guess maybe it could be me.

And no, we meet at our office.
>>
>>16047563
>tfw i got skipped

But why, i was just before him
>>
>>16047547
Judge (present): Fortuna Major (Major Fortune) (positive)
Right Witness (past): Rubeus (the Red) (negative)
Left Witness (future): Fortuna Minor (Minor Fortune) (positive)

See if things get better.
>>
>>16047513
Asking her about you.

>Hello, I wish to know about Austin, about love and relationships.
There is someone, the one standing in the picture.
>Is this person important to him?
They look beautiful. It should become a reality.
>Who is this person?
The one of the pictures.

Maybe a photographer or someone who simply takes a lot of them. Also I see a kiss, it's going to be your move.
>>
>>16047573
What about me? Should I an hero or will everything get better?
>>
>>16047568
Let me ask her. She might know something else.
>>
>>16047541

>entranced by her voice

*sigh* if it's the foreign chick again I'm gonna bash some heads in. Then I'll ask for her number and watch her flip her shit again

Mainly I'm concerned with whether I'll even spot these opportunities or even get the chance to make something happen. I can man up and deal with doubt, but theres so much shit that doesnt click with me til after the fact.

But i'm just venting. Thanks for the reading, it does help keep me on my toes
>>
Guess I'll post and hope someone gets to it in the future.

Ed
Scorpio

I feel just sad and angry right now. Is this girl dating this guy, have I lost my shot despite myself actually trying for once, or was she already dating this person and I just caused a shit ton of emotional problems, or do I still have a chance if she is dating this dude, or is she even dating this dude, etc.

All that good shit I guess.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.