[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spooky unsolved mysteries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 45

what happened to these children, /x/?
one might be tara calico but we may never know
also the book in the side is actually about rape and brainwashing. no really, look it up
>>
File: Z0aDtZe.jpg (26KB, 281x475px) Image search: [Google]
Z0aDtZe.jpg
26KB, 281x475px
also here is the books cover if your curious
>>
Wasn't this photo found in a parking lot after a van drove off? There's been no more information on it as far as I know. Very disturbing.
>>
>>16043811
and what happend?
>>
If you were some criminal and your crime happened to be listed as one great spooky unsolved mystery, would you die bringing the secret to your grave or would you have a confession letter to be read after you die?
>>
>>16043881
that is a hard question
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (5KB, 180x103px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
5KB, 180x103px
>>16043851
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_W16UVvJQU
the closest thing anyone has gotten to the true story
and there was a third photo of what is the same girl but it has not been shown to the public, even though it was just a close up of her face
>>
>>16043916
Thanks for the video. Had a lot of good information.
>>
>Elisa Lam
Last seen in the elevator of a hotel as if hiding from someone or something. Body found weeks later in the water tank on the roof of the hotel after many residents complained of a foul, black, viscous material coming from faucets and shower heads.

>Ricky McCormick
Found June 30, 1999 in a field in Missouri. Only missing for 72 hours, his body was badly decomposed with notes written in cypher. McCormick was a high school dropout who couldn't even write his own name. The cypher has yet to be cracked.

>Bear Brook State Park Murders
1985, a metal drum with 2 corpses is discovered within the Bear Brook State Park in New Hampshire. The corpses were of 2 women related in some way, neither was identified. Fifteen years later another drum was found 100 feet away from the original with the bodies of 2 more girls found in it, one of whom was related to the first 2, but the other girl was of no relation. The only thing that could be determined was that the women were caucasian transients and they may have died as early as 1977.

>Little Lord Fauntleroy
March 1921, the corpse of a 6 year old boy was fished from a lake in Wisconsin. He was wearing expensive clothing, which is how he got his name. He was killed by a blow to the head and may have been in the water for months. Despite a $1,000 reward being offered for information no one came forward. An employee of the park later stated a couple came forward looking for a young boy a few weeks before his corpse was discovered, but hadn't been heard from since.

>Garnell Moore
Missing since 2002, his mother is in prison and his father lives a transient lifestyle. He has been in the care of family and was last with his aunt. When he went missing his aunt gave several false accounts of what happened, including that he was on a school trip and that she left him at a social services building that didn't exist. His aunt had no children and no history of neglect or abuse. There are no theories or evidence of his disappearance.
>>
>>16044035
From that cracked photoshop page?
>>
>>16043811
The bitch in this picture looks like my mom.
>>
>>16044059
Hot. Post pics
>>
>Hinterkaifeck Farm
1922, just outside Munich, Germany, homeowner Andreas Gruber noticed footprints coming from the nearby forest in to the home, but no footprints leading out. Since then the family heard footsteps in the attic and found a newspaper they didn't buy. The family of 5 and the maid were then murdered with a pickaxe, no one was ever arrested for the crime.

>Long Island Serial Killer
The Long Island serial killer has been responsible for between 10 and 17 murders between 1997 and 2013. To date he has not been caught despite police narrowing his residence to Times Square and conducting a massive search.

>Oakland County Child Killer
From 1976-77 four children from 10-12 years were murdered. Their bodies were left in public places, including a police station. The parents of one child stated they were going to give him his favorite meal of KFC when he was returned. When his body was discovered and an autopsy done it was found that the killer fed him fried chicken before killing him and he has never been caught.

>Little Boy Pot Pie
1996, Great Falls, Montana, Zach Ramsay disappeared on his way to school. Nathaniel Bar-Jonah, a known child molester, was the prime suspect, however there was no evidence of him being the kidnapper. In 1999 Bar-Jonah was arrested on unrelated charges. Zach Ramsay's name was found on a list, amongst other children, all written in Bar-Jonah's handwriting. A coded message was deciphered as reading "Little Boy Pot Pie" and contained a recipe as well as "lunch is served on the patio with roasted child." A meat grinder with human hair and the bones of a child were found at Bar-Jonah's former estate, but they did not belong to Zach Ramsay. There was still no evidence pointing to Bar-Jonah as Ramsay's kidnapper and, to date, his fate or the identity of his killer are unknown.
>>
>>16044050

ye
>>
>>16043881

I'd definitely die with the secret! I think people remember unsolved mysteries more than a regular abduction
>>
>>16044050
Not him, but it is.
>>
Why does the US have so many serial killers? Not being snarky, real question.
>>
>>16044144
Some people can't handle freedom
>>
>>16044121
>A meat grinder with human hair and the bones of a child were found at Bar-Jonah's former estate
This is some syfy original movie bullshit. Not saying it's fake, just saying it's fucked up.
>>
>>16044131
They remember the mystery, you on the other hand dies alone in obscurity.
>>
>>16044035
what is this ricky mccormick case..

holy fuck... i live in st.charles.
>>
>>16043881
a tell-all letter, but without revealing anything about myself.
I'll give all the moment-to-moment gory details of everything i did. maybe write a whole book with hints all over that the criminal's identity might be revealed at the end. but i'll reveal nothing about me.
>>
File: Ricky_McCormick_note_2.jpg (482KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky_McCormick_note_2.jpg
482KB, 1224x1584px
>>16044184
Iived here my whole life, its really odd that he would be found in a field out here. were farish from the city, and not much ever seems to happen here. much less with anything like this, or a cipher like this. /x/ we should try to decode this...
>>
File: mis_anthonette_cayedito3.jpg (9KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
mis_anthonette_cayedito3.jpg
9KB, 280x210px
Disappearance of Anthonette Cayedito

>Nine-year old Anthonette Cayedito disappears at night on April 6, 1986
>One year later, a phone call was picked up by Anthonette's mother
>A girl claiming to be Anthonette said she was in Albuquerque, but before she said anything else an unidentified male voice said, "Who said you could use the phone?" and the girl screamed before the phone hung up
>Four years later, a girl that was believed to be Anthonette was spotted at Carson City in Neveda
>The girl was seen at a restaurant who was accompanied by a couple
>She intentionally dropped her fork and when the waitress came to help, the girl squeezed her hand tightly
>After they left, a message was found on a napkin which wrote, "Help me! Call Police"
>One month later, Anthonette's sister, Wendy was interviewed by detectives
>Wendy believes that during the night of Anthonette's disappearance, she was abducted by two men where one of the men claimed to be their Uncle Joe
>However, the real Uncle Joe was interviewed and ruled out as a suspect
>Even though the abductors were not relatives, they knew who Anthonette and her family's identity
>To this day, she still has not been found

http://unsolved.com/archives/anthonette-cayedito
>>
File: ricky-mccormick-cleaned-up.jpg (25KB, 255x321px) Image search: [Google]
ricky-mccormick-cleaned-up.jpg
25KB, 255x321px
>>16044184
this ricky guy looks fucking scary
>>
File: Ricky_McCormick_note_1.jpg (274KB, 1225x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky_McCormick_note_1.jpg
274KB, 1225x1584px
>>16044207
thats note 2, heres note 1
>>
>>16044121
>Little Boy Pot Pie

dude...jesus christ.
>>
>>16044215
>>16044207
this may be alot of help to crack the code
http://rickymccormickcode.wikia.com/wiki/Ricky_McCormick_Code_Wiki
>>
>>16044084
no one appreciates the brilliance of this response
>>
>>16044221
prefer girls, do you?
>>
>>16044184
im in south saint louis. if it were more recent I'd say it was racially motivated. whole city is so hostile. it's like whites vs. blacks. wonder if something similar to this whole ferguson thing happened when he was killed. I only would've been 9.
>>
the only A's appear in the top lines Me aND D in under wear sex-with-small-underware) (4(small)) TFRNE NitNSE UPstairs CBBNSE aNd Person INC Person U MQSE PRE HoLD WouLD NCBE (TF*LF TC*L U CBE) Al-Pretty PPIT *LY (ally) PPIY NCBE MGK SEW CO RCBR WiSE PeRSon WouLD RCB R U SEx NoT OBNExT *SEx-CircLE- Citrus WouLD be nice ALL WouLD be nice TS ME LRSE RuLes U R G ASs N WouLD be nice (NO PFSE N LSRE N CBE) N TE GOD MN SENd CURE RC BRowNE (TWEnty FouR NEar NCBedRoom TSEx be nice INC) (FIRSt PerSon ON DEc 71 be nice) (CDNSE Person ON SEp 74 be nice) (PR + SEx PeRSon ON REDEc 74 be nice) (TF NACMSP SOLE MRDE LUSE TOTE WouLD N WouLD be nice) (194 WouLD’S be nice) (TRF *L) ALL PioNTE GLaSs- SEx ER+E VLSE MTSE-CTSE-WSE-FRTSE PURTRSE ON DReSs WouLD be nice N WouLD ( RC MSP NE WouLD STS ME ) DULMT 6 TUNEs be nice) (MUN SAR STEN MU WARSE) KLSE-LRSTE- TR SE-TRSE- MKSE N- MRSE (SAE 6 USE SEx N MBSE) NM NR ColorBRowN SEPTEmeber 2 PTE WSRC BKNSE 36 MLSE 74 SPRarkles 29 KENOSOLE 173 RTRSE 35 GLE CLGSE SUndReSs Preschool 651 MTLSE HTLSE N CUT CenTeR NMRE 99.84.5 sooN PLeaSE NCBSE ALoT SENSKSE NBSE NurSEs hOUSE bUT SEx WouLD be Nice (3xORaL) NMSE NuRSE IN 2N TRaiLER CB ANuS NighT SRCR ONE

It needs to be looked at as a person with dyslexia and cant read would see it. Things are sounded out and purposely rearranged so only he can read it. I remember as a child not knowing how to spell (I "ate" that) so instead I wrote I 8 that so I could sound it out. I believe it is the same concept here. I believe this is a sex list, and list of who he would want to have sex with.
>just in case your wondering this is what the wiki came up with and it makes alot of sense once they explain it
>>
>>16044234
no. shepherds pie.
>>
The one about the metal drums freaks me out... My mother and I joke about her neighbor being a murderer.

Here's some weird stuff about him... He doesn't work from what we know. He has two cars, one of them being an old truck/suv with a bullet hole in the window but the hole looks like it was from the inside going out. The rear seats have been removed, as well as the car carpet. There's metal drums in the back that are always in there. The truck also tows a boat. I've never seen him actually drive the truck. He only drives his other car, yet where the truck is parked always is different like he drives it at night. His other car is an old mid-90's Audi that's really well maintained. To me that makes me feel like he's really detailed oriented. There's been several times I've seen him pull into his garage with a female in the passenger seat late at night.

Pics of the creepy truck if there's interest.
>>
>>16043811
I thought it just happened to be by her favorite author
>>
>>16044257
Holy shit yeah there's interest
>>
From December 1978 to June 2012 there was a string of murders in a small Ohio town. The victims were often known criminals and sex offenders, most of whom had already served their time. The killer often left notes with their bodies stating that real justice had been served, one note also stated that the justice system in America was corrupt and he or she was making sure the criminals would suffer for their actions. Often times the killer would claim to be a "necessary evil" or an "angel sent by God". In 2010 a man was seen walking down the street wearing a dark colored hoodie and jeans at around 8:38pm. The man was an ex-prisoner who had served 12 years for voluntary manslaughter and his body was discovered at 11:46pm just two blocks away in a public park. One witness claimed to have seen a well dressed man hunched over something and, when noticed, hurried off quickly. The note discovered with the body simply said "Repent" 55 times and was signed "God". There were two more murders since then, one in 2011 and one in 2012, again both ex-criminals with cryptic notes. Other than the one witness account of a well dressed man no other information has been collected, no other witnesses have come forward, and no evidence pointing to a possible suspect has been discovered.
>>
>>16044243
thats not even it. for what st.charles is, even if its close to STL, which is gang violence mainly, stuff like this doesnt happen often at all, across the nation or not.
>>
>>16044257
and for god's sake try to find out more. you could be saving a lot of women from gory, deaths.
>>
>>16044269
sauce?
>>
>>16044266
yeah that's her favorite book, and it's been said that it was probably with her when she was kidnapped.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Springfield_Three
My own home town's unsolved mystery.
>>
>>16044280
apparently it wasnt, from what her mom said she only took her cassette player
>>
>>16043822
Holy shit, my girlfriend is reading that book! D:
>>
>>16044275
st. charles is about 30-35 minutes away from where I am in south saint louis. and while gang violence is probably the majority of crime being done down here, in the past month there has been two families murdered in their homes. like, the entire family. in the second case a little girl managed to escape, they chased her down and killed her too. I would not be surprised if it's some sort of black panther revival thing. if something like ferguson happened back then, I would not be surprised at all to find out that note is just a bunch of maniacal racist bullshit, especially since it was only one body.
>>
>>16044303
by the way these two things happened about a 10 minute walk away from me. I pass those houses all the time.

RIP me
>>
>>16044297
I wouldn't be too excited if I were you buddy
>>
>>16044297
it's a good book, it's just mainly about fucked up shit
>>
>>16044303
Regardless of what it would or would not be, either the list is his, or his death spurs something more. if it was a racial killing, i do not think they would incude a cipher. this is something more akin to a serial killer or underground type deal. or atleast id like to believe. truly this could have just been rickys hand writing. Did the police not search his place of residence for any other writing of rickys?
>>
>>16044286
ugh. I hate hearing about shit like this, especially when no remains are found. there's a lot of underground pedophile rings/child auctions that you never hear about. sometimes they have high connections so they just never get brought to justice. makes me nervous about having kids.
>>
>>16044267

Alright! I'll be posting them tomorrow.
>>
>>16044322
yeah I have no idea, but the way people talk about him, he was just kind of an idjit who could barely stand up without drooling on himself.

if he could barely write his name, I doubt he's capable of writing a cipher of this magnitude.

I'm not saying it IS racially motivated, I just think it's strange that it was only one body. it reminds me of people who kill prostitutes because they think they're the scum of the earth.
>>
>>16044326
oh fuck they weren't kids. I misread.
>>
the cirlceville letter writer
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Circleville_Writer
someone in the town knew a lot about a lot of people, and would send letters detailing the personal information to the people. They murdered one person, and even though someone was arrested and put in solitary at one point, letters continued to be sent
>>
the disappearance of Cynthia Anderson
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Cynthia_Anderson
Cyntha was having multiple nightmares about being abducted by strangers, but really did disappear from her office despite locked doors and an alarm
>>
>>16044349
in his cipher and from what people have decoded it says the word "brown" alot
so i think you may be onto something. but there is alot of sexual stuff too so i dont know where the fuck it goes from there
>>
The Atlanta Ripper
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Ripper
in the early 1910's multiple african american and mixed people were murdered in Atlanta, and despite arrests of suspects the murders continued until 1914
>>
>>16044374
the fuck
>>
The Atlanta Child Murders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_murders_of_1979%E2%80%9381
Also taking place in Atlanta, this time late 70's, dozens of children went missing, were murdered, etc. Although a suspect was arrested and attributed with most of the murders, the evidence was circumstantial and he maintains his innocence
>>
File: 1328415860965.png (65KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1328415860965.png
65KB, 720x479px
>>16044358

>Circleville, Ohio
>I literally live 15 minutes from Circleville
>mfw
>>
the disappearance of Nima Louise Carter
http://www.coldcaseokc.com/article/carter
Halloween night the Carter's set their infant to sleep, only to awake the next day and find her missing. She would later be found in a refrigerator in an abandoned house, but no murderer has officially been convicted
>>
>Original Night Stalker
During the 1970's a serial-rapist stalked women in California. His MO typically followed a pattern where he would break into houses, tie up husbands and rape wife while he was forced to watch. One of his common practices was placing dishes from the kitchen on the husband and saying that if he heard them break he would kill the entire family. He would also call the houses of his victims years later and harass them over the phone. Here is a recording of one of his phone calls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo No person was every caught or convicted of the crimes, and no solid suspects or leads ever came to light. This was true even after California implemented a DNA catalog of all its inmates, none of which matched DNA from the crime scenes. He is believed to still be alive and free, and potentially even active but with a changed MO.

>Lead Masks Case
Bodies of two men discovered on August 20, 1966 and police discovered both of them wearing formal suits, raincoats, and lead masks. They were identified as electricians. There were no signs of violence that was indicated. A water bottle and a notebook was found next to the bodies. The notebook inside were:
('16:30 be at the specified location. 18:30 ingest capsules, after the effect protect metals await signal mask') The autopsy later cannot determine the cause of death because their internal organs were badly decomposed for reliable testing.
>>
the murder of Chaim Weiss
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Chaim_Weiss
Chaim was a well liked boy at his school, but was found murdered in his dorm one night. Police faced snags related to the Jewish customs that interfered with the case, and no suspect was ever found
>>
>>16044269
Sheesh... don't live there if you get released.
>>
orange socks and jane doe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Socks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_County_Jane_Doe
"Orange Socks" was so named because her corpse was unidentifiable except for the orange socks she had on was found murdered in Georgetown Texas. Although a man did originally admit to murdering her, Henry Lee Lucas, it is improbable that he did commit the murder since he was most likely in Florida at the time. The Walker County Jane doe was found one year later and in a similar situation, leading people to believe that they were related in some way
>>
>>16044437
>Original Night Stalker

that is such a fucking terrifying MO. what can the husband possibly do but lay there and let his wife get raped? I mean he said he was going to kill everyone, fuck.
>>
File: 1429465115554.jpg (200KB, 364x652px) Image search: [Google]
1429465115554.jpg
200KB, 364x652px
>>16044437
>listening to that recorded harassment call at night

I can never sleep again
>>
>>16044184
Hi. :) Chesterfield here.

If you ever wanted to chat... kik LuckieCharlie I'm staying at a haunted hall this week.

As for unsolved mysteries, I know a lot of the common stuff and won't bother mentioning it (Taman Shud). I love how many cases this thread has that I haven't heard about.
>>
the good hart murders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robison_family_murders
family is murdered while vacationing at Lake Michigan, only discovered because the smell got so awful from the bodies cooking in the summer sun
>>
>>16044184

Holy fuck, Saint Charles here. Grew up in Muirfield.
>>
the texarkana moonlight murders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texarkana_Moonlight_Murders
going out at night in Texarkana became a death sentence during this spree. the murderer, known as the phantom killer, attacked 8 and killed 5 people within 10 weeks. nobody was ever charged
>>
the grimes sisters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_the_Grimes_sisters
two sisters went a movie theatre and were not seen again until they were found dead about a month later
>>
the villisca axe murders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villisca_axe_murders
the Moore family and two houseguests were planning on attending church, but never made it to the next day. Word got out that they were murdered and people went to the scene before the police, ruining the integrity of the crime scene. no one was ever convicted
>>
west mesa murders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Mesa_murders
in 2009 the bones of almost a dozen women were found in Albuquerque New Mexico. Believed to be the work of a single killer, nobody has been convicted
>>
my last one, and I don't have a link because it was only last year but,
The Sun Family Murders
In March 2014, the Sun family was found killed in their Cypress, Texas, home. The mother, father and two sons each had multiple bullet wounds in their head and so far no suspects have been convicted.
>>
This thread is tits. Just stopping in to thank you guys for contributing this shit.
>>
>>16044257
I will kill your mother.
>>
>>16044144
Hate to break it to you, but there are plenty of horrific serial killers throughout the world. Some have higher body counts than any of the ones in the U.S. Could ever imagine in their sickest dreams.
I think you're confusing a general fascination in the population with actual numbers.
>>
File: 1429570290168.jpg (87KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
1429570290168.jpg
87KB, 640x544px
>>16043811
those 2 are NOT the kids that went missing that year, (the college girl and the camping kid) they look alike but they are not.

for all we know they are alive and this was just some joke photo their cousin took and droped in a public space.
>>
File: Newspaper.png (3MB, 1306x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Newspaper.png
3MB, 1306x1308px
>>16044210
Here's a newspaper clipping I saved from April 6th about this girl since her case is brought up all the time in these unsolved mystery threads.
>>
>>16044184
>>16044243
>>16044543
>>16044569

Lotta fellow StLfags here tonight. Damn.
>>
>>16043881
That depends on my motivation for the crime. Basically, if I was doing it for delusional reasons, I want a letter, the crazier the better, I could even say that some sleazy politician made me do it, just for the hassle.
Any other mental state, I would go full John Wayne Gacy, hiding in plain sight.
>>
>>16044035
>unsolved cypher

Imagine if the guy really wanted it to be solved but cops could't be bothered to.
>>
>>16044247
That's not how dyslexia works.

>only he would understand.
Yes, this.
>>
>>16044243
You must be a nigger
>>
>>16044809
nope. sorry man. white as fuck. back to /b/ you go.
>>
Bump to keep this interesting thread alive.
>>
up, pretty interesting
>>
>>16044569
ayy niggaa

>>16044748
yeah whatup with this. maybe we ought to organize a meet up.
>>
>>16046919
cryptic killer spotted
>>
>>16046942
>:^)
>>
mmmm interesting
>>
>>16044247
>bUT SEx WouLD be Nice

chilling
>>
>>16044144
Worst serial killers are in Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, places like that). Law enforcement has always been a bit on the corrupt an ineffective side down there. I think I read about some Brazilian fucker who killed, like, 400 prostitutes over the course of 20 or so years before somebody finally caught him.
>>
>>16043916
I think I saw the picture you're talking about on a thread either here or on /b/. If it's on /b/, it's gone forever. If it's on /x/, it'd take a while, but you'd find it. It was of the girl in the foreground and the boy in the background. They were on a bed like thing with a lot of sheets. She has ducktape on her mouth, and only about half of her face is showing. The boy is completely face down.
>>
>>16044269
Has edginess gone too far?
>>
Any website that catalogs unsolved murders/disappearances?
>>
>>16047347

it took more effort to post that than to just google 'list of missing persons'
>>
>>16044035
Elisa Lam was playing the Elevator Game while she shouldn't. She was on meds.
>>
>>16043811
this pic is staged. there is no terror in their eyes. She's just like "hurr up and take the picture dad".
The dude is just like "yo my arm hurts"
>>
If you were given a chance to abduct a little girl, what kind of sick things would you do to her?
>>
>>16047451
yep
>>
>>16047507
Let her go.
>>
>>16047507
>back to /b/, pervert.
>>
>>16047507
I would put her in a cage and force feed her until she gets morbidly obese.
>>
>>16047507
force her to go potty while i watch
>>
>>16044748
636 representing
>>
>>16044257
post it, I'm gay
>>
The Sodder Family disappearance
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Sodder_Family
Christmas Eve brought a housefire for the Sodders, and though there was no harm to the family, the five middle children were nowhere to be found. there were no remains in the burned building, and the parents suspected the fire was a distraction for the kidnapping.
>>
The Flannel Isle Lighthouse keepers
http://www.historicmysteries.com/the-disappearance-of-the-three-flannan-isles-lighthouse-keepers/
Three men were tasked with keeping the Flannel Isle lighthouse lit, until one night when all three of them disappeared.
>>
the murder of morgan dana harrington
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Morgan_Dana_Harrington
Virginia Tech student Morgan Dana Harrington was going to a Metallica concert at the University of Virginia with some friends. She disappeared and her remains were not found for another three months
>>
the murder of Jonathan Luna
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Luna
Jonathan was a fairly successful assistant attorney in Baltimore, but one night took a strange trip, and was later found stabbed to death by his own pen knife.

I can keep digging stuff out if you guys want, but I am low on saved mysteries
>>
>>16044606
The guy they are investigating now for this, Scott Lee Kimball, was a serial killer WHILE ALSO an FBI informant.
>>
>>16047150
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%B3pez_%28serial_killer%29

>Andes Monster
>killed some 110-300 children
>1998, he was declared sane and released after about 15 years
>Interpol released an advisory for his rearrest by Colombian authorities over a fresh murder in 2002
>>
>>16044059
Your mom has delicious legs according to that pic.
>>
>>16044269
>"Repent" 55 times and was signed "God"
Reminds me of Teru Mikami from Death Note that would write "delete" over and over in his death note.
>>
>>16044121
Woah man. I live in Great Falls. Outside of Whittier Elementary school is a memorial to that kid
>>
>>16044173
Great Falls fag here, I can confirm this happened.
>>
>>16044231
damn...
>>
>>16044084

Yes, we need pictures of anons mom for research pueposes
>>
>>16047499
More likely they were either drugged to stay subdued or being kids, their will was broken / PTSD. People can only take so much extreme stress or trauma before they go into a dissociatied state.
>>
File: Ray-Gricar.jpg (27KB, 654x368px) Image search: [Google]
Ray-Gricar.jpg
27KB, 654x368px
>>16047892
That case and this one share and eerily similar thread:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Gricar

>District Attorney of Centre County, Pennsylvania, the same county where the Jerry Sandusky pedophilia scandal at Penn State had been found out about 5-6 years later.

"Gricar was reported missing to authorities after failing to return home from a road trip. His car was found in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, with his cell phone inside, and his laptop computer was found in the adjacent Susquehanna River; other than that, no trace of Gricar has been found. When he had been missing for over six years with no trace of his whereabouts, Centre County authorities declared Gricar legally dead on July 25, 2011."
>>
>>16047892
Thank you for posting these.
>>
File: Phyllis_L_Powell_Missing.jpg (50KB, 200x245px) Image search: [Google]
Phyllis_L_Powell_Missing.jpg
50KB, 200x245px
Phyllis L. Powell

>January 11, 1963
>Age 5
>Playing outside.
>Disappears around noon.
>Massive search.
>Never been found.

http://www.roanoke-chowannewsherald.com/2012/09/25/have-you-seen-her/
>>
>>16049107
Reptillian.
>>
What the fuck, OP?

I was just watching these videos when I found this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E6aPMxM7b8

https://youtu.be/GlP_PL95RrE
>>
>>16043916
Who the hell was the boy?
>>
>>16043822
I just went and read the synopsis for that, and I have to say, it is quite fucked up.
>>
>>16049129
Dude, I just did the same myself.

Welp. so much for sleep tonight.
>>
>>16049147
TL:DR?
>>
>>16045043
Nah ill stay, and call you a wigger.
>>
>>16047507
Why, I'd fetch her a bowl of eggs of course
>>
>>16047507
Teach her martial arts and give her a reason to fight crime.
>>
>>16049263
Why would you do that though? I don't even have any black friends or do drugs or listen to much rap music at all.
>>
>>16047711
fenton?
>>
>>16044286
I live in south city stl now but went to college in Springfield. That story still weirds me out. Some people think they are buried under the parking garage at st johns or cox south hospitals right but the city won't let them search? I thought I remembered hearing some story like that Idk creepy shit tho.
>>
>>16049320
where are you? I'm right near hampton village.
>>
>>16049324
>thread about serial killings
>"Let's meet up!"
lolwut
>>
>>16049326

>"Let's meet up!"

>Never even implied I wanted to meet anybody

Being autistic/not knowing how friendly conversation works must suck.
>>
>>16049334
>autism
I missed /x/.

>somebody extrapolated past where I was in the conversation
>BETTER CALL AUTISM
Never change, /x/.
>>
>>16049324
Cool, I'm off cherokee by jefferson
>>
>>16049324
>>16049320

Holy shit STL is here in full force. It's weird seeing people talk about my town on here.

Fun fact, my girlfriend and I stayed at the Lemp Mansion one night after The Soulard Paranormal Society held a seance in the bedroom we were in. After the left management locked up and told us they would be back in the morning. We stayed there overnight by ourselves and it was the scariest motherfucking thing I've ever experienced.
>>
>>16047507
i would tell her santa claus doesnt exist then let her go
>>
>>16049369
My aunts friend stayed there with his wife and told me they were experiencing shit that kept them up all night, and when one got up to go to the bathroom, a table had scooted across the room and pushed itself against the door.

They swear to it to this day.
>>
File: BFF_4EVER.jpg (113KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
BFF_4EVER.jpg
113KB, 500x740px
>>16047507
I'd tell her where bacon and cheeseburgers come from.
>>
>>16049369
hell ya, stl is a cool place. I've always wanted to stay at the lemp mansion, just haven't got around to it. Lots of crazy shit going on there, I've heard stories since I was a kid.
>>
File: 0pBKM.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
0pBKM.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>16049275
>you dont have to stay here, but you do have to eat all these eggs.

>all of them?

>all of them.

>why are you doing this?

>m'lady.
>>
>>16044257
Drug trafficker
>no job
>2 vehicles
>boat
>one modified for transporting cargo
>escorts
>>
>>16044410

Some speculate the atlanta child murders had a lot to do with the prosititution of young boys. There's a docu on it here if interested:
http://documentaryaddict.com/boys+for+sale-12914-doc.html
Not specifically the atlanta child murders, but on the problem as a whole and the main cities thought to be afflicted in 1981.
>>
>>16044565
Crime scene pics available on internets. Only source I know of is www.documentingreality.com
I'd upload but idk if legal.
>>
>>16047347

http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/
http://www.documentingreality.com
http://www.google.com (search for missing persons, you can even find local listings!)
>>
>>16044297
So is my mother! She wants me to read it when she is done with it.
>>
File: 445-1.jpg (54KB, 628x503px) Image search: [Google]
445-1.jpg
54KB, 628x503px
1 -

Woodend, Australia's Hanging Rock (pictured) is a prehistoric volcanic outcrop that dominates the scenery. Some believe that it is a focal point for other-worldly forces and energies.

In 1967, a book titled Picnic at Hanging Rock authored by Lady Joan Lindsay portrayed the story of the strange disappearance of a group of teenaged schoolgirls and one of their teachers while on a school excursion on Valentine's Day in 1900. While hiking on the Rock, two of the girls and their teacher allegedly vanished into thin air while two of the girls that survived the ordeal had no memory of anything that had taken place. Facts supporting any real events regarding the disappearance are literally non-existent although Lady Lindsay while presenting the story as "fiction" evasively hinted that it was based upon true events.

In the novel, 19 schoolgirls and two of their teachers, Mlle Diane de Poitiers and Greta McGraw of Appleyard College set out for a special picnic to celebrate St. Valentine's Day. Accompanying the group was a local coachmaster by the name of Ben Hussey. The only other party using the picnic grounds was encamped quite a distance away. It consisted of Colonel and Mrs. Fitzhubert, their visiting nephew Michael Fitzhubert and their groom Albert Crundall. They school group arrived at noon but shortly thereafter both Miss McGraw's and Ben Hussey's watches stopped which they attributed to the natural magnetism known to emanate from the Rock.
>>
>>16049595
2-

At 3:00 pm (a guesstimate made by Hussey by the Sun's placement in the afternoon sky), three of the senior girls, Irma Leopold, Marion Quade, and another girl known as Miranda asked for permission to explore the rock. A younger girl named Edith Horton was also given permission to join the others. They were all warned not to travel too far up the Rock and to be careful of their footing and of snakes and spiders. The four set out for the Rock and disappeared from sight of at around 3:30 pm. Michael Fitzhubert and Albert Crundall saw the girls cross a stream and then head up the Rock. Albert let out a wolf whistle and decided to follow the girls but he gave up after a few yards when the girls disappeared into a line of trees. In the meantime, the rest of the picnickers dozed off for a mid afternoon nap.

At around 4:30 pm, Mr. Hussey became anxious to gather all of the group together so he could get them back to the college at a reasonable time. It was then that he and Mlle de Poitiers discovered that Miss McGraw was also missing. After a quick canvassing of the group they learned that no one had seen Miss McGraw leave so it was assumed that she had at one point decided to join the other hikers on the Rock. Growing consternation led to the need for a search but no sign of the girls or their teacher could be found.

At around 5:30 pm Edith Horton stumbled out of the bush on the west side of the rock. She was screaming hysterically and could tell no one about anything that happened. As darkfall approached, everyone gave up the search and returned to the college. Mr. Hussey stopped at the Woodend police station and gave a statement to the constable.
>>
>>16049597
3-

The next a serious search for the missing students and their teacher was engaged. Among the local volunteers was Michael Fitzhubert and Albert Crundall. In the meantime, Edith Horton was examined by the local physician Dr. MacKenzie who felt she was suffering from a mild concussion along with some scratches and bruises. At first she remembered little about being on the Rock but a few days later she told the constable that she had passed Miss McGraw up on the Rock. She said that she called out to the teacher but that the teacher seemed not to hear her. She also said that Miss McGraw had no skirt on and was climbing the Rock in her under-drawers... hardly the proper attire for a prim Victorian lady. She also mentioned sighting a strange pink cloud hovering around the Rock at the same time she saw Miss McGraw.

Michael Fitzhubert and Albert Crundall fell under suspicion because they were the last two people to see the girls alive and they admitted to the police that they tried to follow them. The search continued for several days and the police brought in an Aboriginal tracker and a bloodhound. The dog was given the scent of Miss McGraw's clothing which he tracked up the rock. When the hound and trackers reached the a platform about half way up the dog stood bristling and growling refusing to move any further. The police then concluded that since so many days had passed the search was futile because no one could survive being in the bush that long. The search was called off.
>>
4-

At the end of the week, Michael and Albert decided to engage their own search for the girls. They found nothing but Michael decided to spend the night on the Rock. When Albert returned to find Michael the next morning he found him unconscious with a twisted ankle and suffering from exposure. Albert found a note in Michael's pocket with a largely incoherent scribbled message that suggested he had found something up on the Rock. The next day another search was made and to everyone's surprise Irma Leopold was found.

The girl was unconscious with several bruises and scratches on her head. Her fingernails were torn and broken. Most amazing of all her bare feet were perfectly clean and unmarked and although her corset was missing she had not been sexually assaulted. When she recovered she could remember nothing about the ordeal. Several months later the headmistress Mrs. Appleyard went out to Hanging Rock and climbed it alone. Her body was found at the edge of a precipice.
So what really happened at Hanging Rock? How much of Joan Lindsay's novel reflects a true incident? All of the locales mentioned in the story exist including a private girl's school in Woodend and a store run by the Hussey brothers. There was a real Dr. MacKenzie who practiced in the area at the turn of the century. There were however no references to the disappearances including any that would have been made in the local and Melbourne newspapers. The real girl's school called Clyde College did not open in Woodend until 1919. Alleged interviews given by Irma to the Society for Psychical Research cannot be traced and the newspaper that reported the interviews cannot be traced. Joan Lindsay remained enigmatic throughout all interviews and questioning regarding whether her novel was based on fact or fiction. She would merely smile and say, "It is an impossible question for me to answer. Fact and fiction are so closely intertwined."
>>
5-
An astro-forensic chart cast for 3:00 pm for the locale reveals some uncanny and strange facets connected to the event.

A summary rehash of the astro events point most strongly to an "alien abduction."

The overall theme of the chart expresses a nebulous extraordinary or supernatural event laced with peril and bondage by “strangers” of unknown origin using force and mental cunning.

There are strong indications of a group of collective destiny affected by enforced indoctrination.

The use of advanced technical knowledge and mind control was prominent.

There were no traces of the girls or their teacher ever found.
>>
>>16049472
Are you 12?
>>
File: 1290375368625.jpg (80KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1290375368625.jpg
80KB, 331x319px
>>16049655

>crime scene pictures on a .com website
>illegal

I think he must be 12.
>>
>>16044269
Like, if they're violent murderers/rapists/generally fucked people, I got no problem with that. There are some frankly evil people out there.
>>
>>16047499
She had been kidnapped for months at that point. At some point you just become resigned/broken
>>
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

This one happened in my home city.
I met Rob Kelvin at a pub once as well. He's seems like nice guy, but you can tell he's been through it by the look in his eyes.
>>
File: drakos.jpg (45KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
drakos.jpg
45KB, 700x368px
>>16043811
>In 1959, in the Seich Sou area in Thessaloniki, there was a series of crimes (rapes and murders) targeting mainly young couples, in 19 February, an unknown man injures and robs a couple using rocks in Seich Sou, in 6 March, a couple is robbed by unknown assailants,additionally, the woman is raped, the man was a cavalry Captain in uniform and armed. In 3 April a man enters a public hospital that's bordering Seich Sou, kills and robs a woman working in the institution. These crimes create the impression of the "dragon" that terrifies the whole city.

>Pagratidis was arrested while drunk when he attempted to enter the orphanage "Alexander the Great" and was accused of molesting a young inmate (11 years old). His trial was completed with a summary process and Pagratidis confessed his guilt, following pressure. In October 1964, he was condemned to 9 years internment.

>in 1966, during questioning, he will confess to being the "dragon of Seich Sou" and be condemned to death by the court of appeal of Thessaloniki. In February 1968 he was led to the firing squad. His execution took place in the area associated with his name, the forest of Seich Sou. The last words he mumbled were "Mother, I am innocent."

>To this day his case hasn't been cited nor the reopening of the proceedings have been ordered.

This case has been controversial for decades and Pagratidis is widely believed to have been innocent (and that the trial was unjust), while many rumors claimed that the dragon was actually a manic depressive scientist whose family mansion bordered the forest of Seich Sou, called Sclavounos.
>>
>>16049275
kek
>>
File: ices.jpg (33KB, 580x236px) Image search: [Google]
ices.jpg
33KB, 580x236px
>>16044035
>Ricky McCormick
interesting. I wish I was good a cyphers. Anyone ever try to crack some of these cyphers here on /x/?
>>
>>16043811
this picture awoke my kidnapping fetish. Discounting the boy ofc, i'm not a faggot
>>
>>16044346
RIP anon, murdered by drug-trafficking neighbor
>>
>>16050533
>i'm not a faggot

And thank God for that!
>>
File: 1429376055150.jpg (38KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1429376055150.jpg
38KB, 500x324px
>>16049340
>Tripfag talking about autism as if he's not autistic himself

Every fucking time. Never change, Tripfaggots. And for the record, the other anon was perfectly correct and you really went full damage control there.
>>
>>16051433
>taking an obvious joke literally
>getting this mad when called out on it
Confirmed for autism. Possibly actual, clinical autism
>>
>>16049299
racist
>>
>>16047507
You are human trash
>>
>>16044275
>>16044243
gentlemen i live in south stl and st charles where the hell you guys at all other days
>>
>>16044269
Source I live in Ohio
>>
>>16047507
>a chance to abduct
I've been waiting my whole life
>>
File: white people.gif (491KB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
white people.gif
491KB, 226x200px
>>16051704

What town did this take place in?
More information is needed
>>
File: 394984_v1.jpg (295KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
394984_v1.jpg
295KB, 550x800px
This one. The numbers almost seem like atypical coordinates but there's only one set.
>>
>>16052158

>cracked.com
>>
>>16052165
Popped up on my news feed. The guy greentexting the list earlier with the Bear Brook Park was all from there too.
>>
>>16047892
Thanks for posting. The cases are really interesting.
>>
File: 14295820796581.jpg (42KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
14295820796581.jpg
42KB, 368x375px
>>
File: 4904546_f520.jpg (81KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
4904546_f520.jpg
81KB, 520x390px
>>16044212
>>
>>16047499
more like "getting real sick of this kidnapped bullshit and this freak all damn day"
she looks more tired / resigned then anything
>>
This is a great thread, thanks for all the contributions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Martin_Allen
At one point this page had a spoopy edit at the bottom from someone claiming to have known what happened to the kid (he was kidnapped, of course) and that the police didn't really investigate it well. It's been removed now.
>>
>>16044269
Sounds like the plot of Frailty.
>>
>>16052158
Who's to say that it was a complex cypher at all and instead just an elaborate hoax to throw police off the trail by wasting time trying to figure it out? Has any partial pattern ever been found or released?
>>
>>16052505
I'll have to check that out. Good thing I have tomorrow off lol.
>>
Shit, hope I'm not back too late. You StL people still around?
>>
>>16052761
I'm not from StL, but I'm here.
>>
>>16052842
i'm here too, if you need me.
>>
>>16043811
That photo always freaks me the fuck out, the boy looks exactly like i did when I was around his age and I was born the month Michael Henley disappeared.

I know it's a coincidence but spooky nonetheless.
>>
>>16043811
^ book
>>
>>16043811
first word
My
>>
>>16043811
..can haz book
>>
>>16047957
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%B3pez_%28serial_killer%29

>he was declared sane and released on $50 bail.

>$50

heuheuheuheuheuhueheuheuhue
>>
>>16043881
bread crumbs for the goats

never the motivation, but pieces of what happened here and there
>>
>>16052885
>>16052889
>>16052897
Read the thread. L2ctrl+f
>>
>>16044173
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=94636
>>
>>16044697
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims#Serial_killers_with_the_highest_known_victim_count
>>
>>16044269
Sounds like a cross between Dexter and that killer from Se7en.

If he's killing genuinely bad guys, fair play to him.
>>
>>16044035
Ricky McCormick was an illiterate convicted sex offender wasn't he? Not really much of a mystery then. He wrote some dumb shit that he thought meant something, then put his dick where it wasn't wanted and there were fatal consequences.
>>
What was the case of the young lad who travelled to euston station and disappeared ?
>>
>>16044210
>Cayedito

Not trying to sound edgy or like an asshole, but her last name made me lol
>>
>>16053393
linking this the next time someone says white people are serial killer/rapists
>>
>>16044620
shit I live in cypress.
>>
>>16054129
I found this regarding the sun family:
http://coveringkaty.com/2014/05/06/unsolved-cypress-family-murders-linked-numerous-murders-chinese-oil-executives-worldwide/
a 70,000 reward is also posted.
>>
>>16044257
Jim...
>>
>>16054049
really. jesus, who knew?
>>
>>16054129
Crap, me too. First I heard of this. Doesn't surprise me that the police seemed to quickly push the case aside.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory
>>
>>16054129
same here. when I read the word cypress I froze and double checked that I read correctly.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Poster of
>>16044257

I'm back to dump pics I took of the guy's truck. He's been home so I had to wait until he left. Here are the barrels, can anyone say what they're used for?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Here is bulletholes that are from the inside out
>>
>>16056699
Buy a GPS tracker/pinhole camera and bug his car with it. Find out where this shady motherfucker is going, it'll lay insight on what he may be doing. For science.
>>
>>16056849
this
>>
>>16056690
Those are where the female passengers go, obviously.
>>
Does anyone ever think that some of these cases are so bizarre and strange that maybe some supernatural entity - a demon, a ghost, or some psychic - was behind it?
>>
File: Laughing Link.jpg (40KB, 331x363px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Link.jpg
40KB, 331x363px
>>16044437
>he literally cucked all those men
>>
>>16056937
No.

I do wonder how many of them really were someone making it a weird mystery on purpose.
Or just shoddy police work.
>>
>>16047829
You stole this one from me.
>>
>>16052308
I have a screenshot of the edits, I believe.
>>
>>16044410
Recent DNA testing shows that he's guilty, guilty, guilty as fuuuuuuck.
>>
>>16049369
So tell us about it. :^)
>>
>>16056970
Please post it if you have it.
>>
>>16043811
I've heard about this one. Pretty sure it's a hoax.
>>
>>16057087
Here you go.

This screenshot shows some strange and uncanny edits that were done recently on the Wikipedia page belonging to the disappearance of Martin Allen. The edits in questions have since been removed by the Wikipedia staff.
>>
>>16057115
Is there any proof to what the person wrote or is just someone being a gigantic faggot?
>>
>>16044286
Hey, I live in Springfield too! There's some creepy as fuck abandoned places nearby. >>16044286
>>
>>16056690
they look like kegs
>>
>>16057115
Strange.
>>
There was that lady who was the inspiration for the movie Orphan anyone got sauce on that? I remember that there was a 30 year old woman who would dress as a little girl and get adopted so that she could fuck the fathers but I cant remember any more
>>
>>16052249
Comic Saaaaaans!
>>
Link related is my personal favorite.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Dutchman_Mine

>>16044321
>>16044297
can i get a TL;DR version...
>>
>>16057528
Haven't read too deep into the wikiped and sparknotes summaries in case I want to read it later, but :
>Girl is abused by family and named Audrina, just like her sister, who died 7 years before the story
>Family won't let her leave, or even let her understand the concept of time (they don't let her know what date it is, her age, or when her birthday is)
>Cousin keeps boasting about her sister and her that she will never be loved anywhere near as much as her sister was
The author wrote plenty of other fucked up books, one was about some couple who locked their three grandkids in the attic for years and then how the two older siblings developed feelings for eachother
>>
>>16057605

Flowers in the Attic was good. Made for a good movie too.
>>
File: mfnd.png (34KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
mfnd.png
34KB, 493x402px
>>16044480
It could have gone a LOT worst. Google BTK killer and Leonard Lake. Although the husbands made it they're stupid for fighting back. Whenever someone breaks into your house and wants to rape someone 90% of the time they are going to kill you anyways, if you're ever caught in such a situation the entire family needs to zerg the serial killer even if it means a few die, submitting to kidnapper or rapist never works out.

>>16043811
http://www.pollyklaas.org/missing/index.html?state=&year=&search_name=&page=1

*heart breaking*
>>
>>16057646
meant
"stupid for NOT fighting back."
>>
>>16057605
Dam that is depressing, being deprived of liberty is fucking digesting. Thanks for the summery btw.
>>
>>16044629
Yeah, some really interesting stuff. Thanks everyone.
>>
>>16054049
that list is full of whites
>>
>>16057995
So is this country
>>
>>16056849
That sounds like a good way to get murdered in your sleep.
>>
File: morticia.gif (379KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
morticia.gif
379KB, 400x250px
>>16057626
this
>>
>>16057646
Sad website. I'm always partial to the Doe Network which is all missing people across 5 Eyes Nations. Literally hundreds of thousands of cases with no hope anywhere.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/unid.html
>>
>>16043881
Make a book, and i'll be rich
:^)
>>
>>16057115
I really wonder if there is any basis for this.

>>16057626
None of the film adaptations have touched on the incest though.
>>
>>16044243
>muh racism
Make sure you invest all your time in these pointless and fabricated "issues" while the people in charge keep getting richer.
>>
>>16059591
>racism isn't an issue

gee wonder if you are white
>>
>>16051453
I just want to say that we are two different people. I don't know who the guy is that posted the star picture. I just don't respond to that kind of retardation. it's really weird when tripfags want to be known but they're total morons so no one likes them
>>
>>16052761
yup, south city fag reporting in. keep coming back to this thread cause its the only good on on here most of the time.
>>
>>16044121
From the Murderpedia page
>The charges involving Ramsay were dropped after the boy's mother said she did not believe Bar-Jonah killed her son.
It's shit like this that pisses me off. Plenty of proof, he's a repeat offender, and it's all dropped because a family member of the deceased has their head up their ass.
>>
>>16047150

>killers in brazil

Anon, look at this. Pedrinho Matador is our Dexter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho

>Filho killed his father, cut out a piece of his heart, chewed it, and threw it away.
>>
>>16055158
This is really fucking cool to be honest.
>>
>>16044247
Jesus christ this niggas retarded

Theme: sex would be nice

Well goddamn who would have thought?
>>
>>16059682
It was established that he was retarded.
His death is still mysterious though.
>>
>>16044269
>batman loses his shit
>>
>>16056941
Fuckin lold
>>
>>16059686
The point is its not a cypher. He prolly tried to rape one of those poor women and someone laid him to route
>>
>>16059600
>believing it is
Lmao. Keep being a useful idiot, they LOVE people like you.
>>
File: 330046_v1.jpg (15KB, 286x337px) Image search: [Google]
330046_v1.jpg
15KB, 286x337px
>>16059767
okay melvin thanks for the info brah.
>>
>>16059799
nope. again, I'm white as fuck. just not retarded. seriously /b/ go away please.
>>
>>16044480

I'd stop him or die trying. No way I'd let him tie me up.
>>
>>16059901
yeah no shit. its like the one dude said, there's no way to guess if he's going to kill your ass after anyway so might as well try.
>>
>>16059600
>wonder if you are white
That's why racism is an issue.
>>
>>16057115
>>16057134
>>16057333
>>16059463

Another creepy Wikipedia edit was for Mr. Cruel's wiki page. Just look at the the sentences that were written with citation needed brackets. It made it seem like the murderer wrote it all of that by himself. Creepy as fuck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Cruel
>>
>>16053880
Do you speak Spanish?
>>
>>16060116
no baxter you know I don't speak spanish
>>
>>16044269
Sounds like the boondock saints meet hannibal lecter
>>
>>16060077
Fuuuck; it really does seem as if the murderer wrote all that himself.
>>
>>16060385
it's pretty weird all the details are there too. if it were unsolved and an open case still, would they share all that shit? how would a normal person know that the kid was ball-gagged before the kid-napping
>>
amazing
>>
>>16060416
Well obviously we don't know if the information is true. It may just be someone fantasizing. It may be someone from /x/ who wanted to my a creepy wiki edit to spoop others.
>>
>>16060077
>>16060385
>>16060416
>>16060523

Nevermind. It's taken verbatim from this article: http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/mr-cruel-filmed-his-victims-say-police/2006/04/07/1143916721667.html?page=2
>>
>>16053393
>Pedro Lopez
>Though he may be the most prolific serial killer of the 20th century, he was released in 1998. Current whereabouts unknown
>>
File: tumblr_m6s05unzia1raru32o1_1280.png (402KB, 617x471px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6s05unzia1raru32o1_1280.png
402KB, 617x471px
>>16060993
>>mfw when I first read that
>>
>>16043811
No the book is significant because its the Tara's favorite
>>
>>16044207
>CIA has tried to decipher for nearly 20 years
>"hey guise lets see if we can do it!!"

fucking cringe
>>
>>16061087
>implying the CIA has had their best men staring this thing down, day in day out, for the last 20 years.

Ricky was a poor illiterate black guy. Hate to burst your bubble, but I strongly doubt this was generating missing white woman levels of attention in any level of government or law enforcement.

Besides, the only Zodiac cyber to be solved was worked out by a teacher and his wife over morning coffee. Don't be such a Negative Nancy
>>
>>16061142
Yeah it seemed as if they were really reaching out to the public for this one. Can't blame them really, it's probably less humiliating than what happened with the Zodiac and, as you said, I doubt they're giving this case too much attention.
>>
>>16056690
>>16057322
this, he's probably keeping them because i think you can sell them back to the place you bought them from.
>>
>>16057115
Oh, hey, someone saved my screenshot! I dunno how much I believe what was written, but it was strange enough to point out
>>
File: Get out.jpg (38KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
Get out.jpg
38KB, 500x440px
>>16061142
Please, back to Tumblr
>>
>>16061647
Please, go back to reddit
>>
>>16047507
>>>/b/
>>
File: fuckery.gif (429KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
fuckery.gif
429KB, 350x199px
>>16061647

>Dipshit newfag doesn't know about Missing White Woman Syndrome
>lel go back to le tumblr thats the only place it could have originated
>>
>>16051433
this
only use tripcodes if you're posting something important or when you're just playing 4chan risk

otherwise its retarded
>>
>>16044121
I hope he at least killed him before putting him in the fucking meat grinder.
>>
>>16059636
>It's shit like this that pisses me off.
It's bullshit, though. That's just not how capital crime law works. The guy wasn't charged for it due to lack of evidence, not because of anything the victim's mother said.

The pedo died in prison anyway, by the way. He was convicted of kidnapping and torturing some other kids.
>>
this is the last known picture taken of elisa lam
it was posted on her blog
>>
File: elisa lam.jpg (83KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
elisa lam.jpg
83KB, 500x666px
>>16062137
was attached but didnt post for some reason
>>
File: aaaaagorsh.jpg (23KB, 479x139px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaagorsh.jpg
23KB, 479x139px
I can't believe no one has posted Johnny Gosch. His mother spent decades paying private investigators after local police refused to investigate and called him a run away.

Pictures of him layer showed up at her doorstep.

http://donotfear.hubpages.com/hub/The-Tragedy-Of-Johnny-Gosch
>>
>>16044215
looks fairly straightforward, each 3 or 4-letter combiation seems to be a single letter, no?
>>
File: 9778099_480X360.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9778099_480X360.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>16062212
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/16/justice/georgia-elderly-couple-killed/

With the discovery of the body of an 87-year-old Georgia woman whose disappearance came to light after her husband's decapitated body was found in their waterfront home, authorities not only want to know who did it, but also why.

Still unsolved
>>
>>16043811
>>16043916
>>16062212
>>16062332
Have there ever been cases of *kidnapped* children actually returning years later?
>>
>>16062374
Several.
>>
>>16062588
Any specific examples? I'd like to read their stories.
>>
>>16062638
Jaycee Dugard and Natascha Kamputsch. You can use google to find more.
>>
File: HelplessRabbit.png (1MB, 991x493px) Image search: [Google]
HelplessRabbit.png
1MB, 991x493px
>>16052216
>>
>>16062790
Never seen that pic of her before. Are there any more? I hope she's okay. :(
>>
>>16062816
>>
>>16062825
What does that mean?
>>
>>16062836
Coordinates, I think?
>>
>>16062836
are you really that retarded you cant figure out how coordinates look like?
>>
>>16044773
You realize that anybody can view the cypher and if it was that easy somebody would have cracked it by now, dont you?
>>
>>16062841
>>16062848
Yes, they are obviously coordinates, but what do they MEAN? What are their significance?
>>
>>16049107
Jeez guys this is an easy one:
The aliums decided that the humans were never gonna figure out she wasnt one of them so they ended the experiment and took her back home to the alium orphanage they got her from.
>>
>>16049275
That was the correct response. You win!
>>
>>16049300
Danny Fenton?
>>
>>16049595
>evasively hinted that it was based on actual events

Sooo she was trying to drum up excitement for her story without outright lying?
>>
>>16044159
So. Fucking True. Liberalism is dangerous.
>>
>>16062825
Latitude: 47.600337 Longitude: -70.930685Lac-Pikauba, QC
Canada
>>
>>16062975
Is it worth it?
>>
>>16062865
Dunno.
They seem to be coordinates of a lake. Like, the middle of a lake.
>>
>>16062993
Im not sure what youre asking.
>>
>>16062790
where did you get that pic.
>>
>>16062790
The second one isn't the same girl.
>>
>>16063005
Nevermind, I'm kind of high right now...
>>
>>16063028
Where'd he get that? I mean ftw
>>
>>16050527
ive been studying some ciphers. ive had limited experiance with them. im not great but they interest me alot.

im down to try.
>>
>>16062790
>>16062825
>>16062975

Lol uhhh...guys?
>>
>>16063123
Im wondering why this is being ignored. no reverse search for topless pic either.
>>
>>16059689
Top kek my friend
>>
>>16063126
LOL I KNOW. WHAT THE FUCK FELLAS?

Does anyone in this thread live near the coordinates?
>>
>>16051690
man i dont know. i never realised so many /x/ were in STL.
>>
>>16063158
Or at least know someone on skype or something that does?
>>
>>16063035
Faggot
>>
>>16063158
Or put them into google maps or something?
>>
>>16063035
You are scum, you fucking stupid fuck using drugs as an excuse for your idiocy is absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>16062790
uhhh. should we report this...?
>>
>>16063202
Why? Looks pretty fake to me.

Though if anyone wants to start a new thread with these developments that would be sort of neat, to see if anyone has anything to add. Maybe the poster can come back with proof?
>>
>>16062374
elizabeth smart was another one. found quite a few years later.

also remember reading a story about a woman who'd escaped(?) captivity after over twenty something years. her abductor had gotten her pregnant more than once and she delivered both children. I can't remember if she escaped or was found by social services though. I seem to remember social services looking for the children, and then it somehow connected the dots to the mother being a long lost kidnapped girl.
>>
>>16063207
why does it look fake?
>>
>>16063202
coordinates are some weird area in the mountains. looks like a road/trail leads to it.
>>
>>16063216
It's a different girl who appears to be into it.

>>16063210
Jaycee Dugard I think.
>>
>>16063207
i sent an annon message to the quebec police asking them to check it out. Its due south of a river running through one of their national parks, maybe 2 miles away from a road. Really specific coords. Could be nothing, could be something.

If that were my child. id want someone to report it regardless of what it is..
>>
>>16063219
>>16063239
>>16063210
>>16063207

>>16063256
>>
>>16062790
>>16063239
Same fagging.

examining the photo, she looks a slight bit older, her hair is ruffled. The photo is graining suggesting the same time period. same skin tone, same eye brows, same nose, same hair color. eyes are same colr. breast size looks about tight. body fat looks to be of similar preportion. She has a sock on her right hand, probably her left aswell, suggesting the lashings on her wrist are used frequently. i do not know why the rope is on her chest>
In both pictures light comes from the photographers camera. Both photos the beds are unkempt. Both photos have a look of repetition in the victims eyes. I dont see a match in the furniture, different places.

Ive searched and nothing has come up with this photo.

Not to mention coords were added to this. very specific.

the place of abduction and the finding of the original photo were many many hundreds of miles. There is a good chance the captor put this here.

Someone look up if "helplessrabbit" has anything to do with that book.
>>
>>16063028
It is Tara. That's definitely the same girl. You can really tell because of her nose and eyebrows.
>>
>Zip gun killer

the "Zip-Gun Bomber" began terrorizing New York City with packages mailed to unsuspecting recipients set to shoot off bullets in three different directions. The first victim was 54 year old high school guidance counselor Joan Kipp, who on May 7, 1982 was preparing to leave the state with her husband for Mother's Day when she got a cookbook in the mail that she thought was a mother's day gift; when she opened it, she was shot by a gun in the cookbook. She was rushed to a local hospital, but died hours later. It would be a decade before the killer woud strike again. He sent four more 'bombs' that were set off between 1993 and 1996. On October 15, 1993, retired New York City sanitation worker Anthony Lenza and his wife were on vacation in Pennsylvania, and when their children came that day they brought their mail. One package had a medallion in it, and when opened, Anthony and two of his family members were shot, but none of them were killed. On April 5, 1994, 75 year old Brooklyn resident Alice Caswell was shot and injured by a bomb that was in a medallion box that was similar to the one used in the Lenza attack. The box was addressed to her brother, Richard McGarrell. On June 27, 1995, Queens, New York resident Stephanie Gaffney was eight months pregnant and was talking on the phone when she looked in the mail and found a package that appeared to look legitimate along with a book inside, but when she opened the book she was struck by shrapnel from three bullets. Although her unborn child was not hit, it was shocked and doctors induced labor. Stephanie later gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Stephanie believes that the only reason she survived was because she held the book at an angle away from her. On June 20, 1996, 77 year old Brooklyn retired real estate agent Richard Basile opened a parcel with a video cassette in it that exploded, though no one was injured, but it did shatter the Basile's window.
>>
>>16062999
>disappeared girl
>mysterious coordinates
>middle of lake
>DUNNO
>>
File: 800px-Ricky_McCormick_note_1.jpg (81KB, 800x1034px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Ricky_McCormick_note_1.jpg
81KB, 800x1034px
>>16044035
>>16044184
>>16050527
>>16053662

"According to members of McCormick's family, McCormick had used encrypted notes since he was a boy, but apparently no one in his family knows how to decipher the codes, either."
>>
>>16049057
There were also ash burns from a cigarette on the seats even though he didn't smoke, and his recent searches included "how to wipe a hard drive".
>>
>>16047347
>Any website that catalogs unsolved murders/disappearances?

This one can be pretty interesting sometimes.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forum.php
>>
>>16051613

Yup. So?
>>
>>16044121
i remember seeing the news about LI. guy left craiglist hookers on a beach if i remember correctly
>>
File: mesa17.jpg (54KB, 396x637px) Image search: [Google]
mesa17.jpg
54KB, 396x637px
Is she just unconscious, or is she dead?
>>
>>16056690
>>16056699
3 options starting with most likely

1)They are kegs, your neighbor is a beer enthusiast, or just an alcoholic. May only drive the truck when he's drunk.

2) He's a moonshiner, or drug smuggler.

3)there's bitches in those kegs.
>>
Most of these stories just make me really sad. Here's a story from near me that was resolved recently:

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/local/2014/04/15/authorities-provide-update-missing-girls-case/7741485/

To sum up, these girls went missing in 1971 on their way to a party. No one could find them. There was a big brouhaha a few years ago when authorities thought a convicted rapist might have killed them, but it turned out to be a false lead. Then, during a drought in 2013, their car was discovered in a creek. It makes me really really sad to think that they sat there in their car for forty years, waiting for someone to find them.
>>
File: 1424856844391.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1424856844391.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>there's bitches in those kegs
kek'd
>>
>>16056931
underrated
>>
>>16044121
The Hinterkaifeck Farm one could have been Karl Denke although possibly not because most of his killings were not close to Munich
>>
Gonna 404 soon.
>>
>>16063667
I find it amazing cases that old are still being somewhat actively researched.
>>
>>16064075
Yeah someone archive this thread.
>>
pls archive
>>
https://4archive.org/x/thread/16043811
>>
File: stack.jpg (10KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
stack.jpg
10KB, 540x360px
>>
File: x is gullible.png (456KB, 1899x951px) Image search: [Google]
x is gullible.png
456KB, 1899x951px
>>16043811
There's a fucking youtube of that picture.

no wonder no one can reverse search it.

/x/ is pretty weak.

Pic related.
>>
>>16064235
either trolling or stone cold retarded, not sure. either way fuck off.
>>
>>16064091
archived already
>>
>>16064235
? what do you mean? That picture is well known
>>
>>16064235
Sorry, this is so stupid I am entering a CAPS LOCK mode!

REVERSE SEARCH THE NEW PICTURE. THE ONE WITH HER BOOBS VISIBLE. NOT THE OLD ONE THAT HAS BEEN ONLINE FOREVER.
>>
>>16059463
You obviously haven't seen the latest adaption. And the sequel after that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-04-03-17-5.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-04-03-17-5.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>Posting epic bread
>>
>>16062790
wew lad
>>
>>16065351
It's weird. they were quoting me for some reason. I didn't reply because I went to bed after I posted that stupid image with the glowing orbs. Any theories on why they quoted me?
>>
>>16065362
>Any theories on why they quoted me?
...because you posted a new photograph of what appears to be a missing person?
>>
>>16065390
He made the circle with the "eyes" he is referring to the person who made the photo, why quote him.
>>
>>16065390
I mean the new photograph person. They quoted a picture I posted. This photo >>16052216
>>
>>16065362
If you really missed everything after that one orb pic, you missed a LOT
>>
>>16065443
I really fucking did. I wonder if I didn't post that, would he stil have posted the coords and the picture? I'm still confused on that.
>>
>>16065454
No clue, bud
>>
>>16062790
You don't have more pictures?
>>
2spok
>>
>>16044410

anyone have these pictures? pretty sure I've seen pictures of murderd children, was pretty sick but I didn't saved them cause it turn my stomach
>>
>>16044455
that's retarded.

Criminal Investigation should overrule religion. It's for the safety of the whole society.
>>
>>16065751
Oy vey, an anti-semite!
>>
>page 11
wat
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.