[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet Darkness Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

File: internet.png (1MB, 699x2706px) Image search: [Google]
internet.png
1MB, 699x2706px
so /x/... have any of you ever found anything deep and dark on the internet? what was the most frightening thing you found? i saw a thread on a tor forum confirming aliens, but hey whatever
>>
bumping for op
>>
>>15996933
Went on derp web and found:

a)CP
b)drugfags scamming each other
c)manchildren pretending to be hitmen
d)shit you can find with google but OooOOooOOoooderpweblol.
That is all possible derp web stories.
>>
>>15996951
2spooky4me
>>
How can the deepest web make up 80% of the internet if there's only about a thousand people who go in there? Let's say we have 2 million websites on the "surface", that would mean the deep web has 8 million sites, which is far fetched as fuck seeing as there isn't even enough people to go to these web sites.
>>
>>15996968
OP here

the 80% can be classified as used information, like a receipt, but among the receipts are pieces of gold, thats what i try to find
>>
>>15996968

OP is suggesting that the deepest web is 80% of the information that AFFECTS YOU, implying that the intelligence alluded to at level 8 is acting to influence individuals directly, every individual that uses the internet.
>>
>>15996996
OP also
what do you think is grade 8?

i often think its just the keys to the internet, or the key to life itself
>>
>>15997001

I think it's noise. Nobody understands how it all works, but enough people understand how enough of it works that the short-hand and superstitions they make up about the rest of it have some utility.
>>
>>15997011
fair point

i would love to work out how to get inside, i have thought for days about what would be inside, it could be the white room of the internet, it could even be its own lifeform, the internet could have feelings
>>
File: 1300683602392.jpg (126KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
1300683602392.jpg
126KB, 450x373px
>>15997001
>>15997011
>>15997028
>>
>>15996933
Satanic rituals

Christchurch
>>
>>15996968
when researchers say "deep web", they're not talking about (just) networks like Tor. Rather, they're talking about any un-crawlable web page.

Some of these may be secret, spoopy shit, but the vast majority of them are what I'll call "hypothetical" pages. Shit that's generated on the fly by server side languages like php, etc.

for example, let's consider something like an account login page. That's a clearnet page, because it's easily indexed.

However, if we fill out the uname and psswd fields and then POST the form, one of several things will happen:

>the server side script controlling login will verify the information as correct and return a successful login page
>the server side script controlling login will deny the credentials and return a "try again" type page
>the server side script encounters invalid input and returns and error message page.

From this example (which is retardedly simplistic) we can see that there are 3 "hypothetical" pages that could potentially be generated as dynamic output from our one easy to index page.

These pages wouldn't be indexed in a typical webcrawl because most crawlers don't sit around and bruteforce web forms all day...
>>
File: Holy nigger shit.png (89KB, 1047x492px) Image search: [Google]
Holy nigger shit.png
89KB, 1047x492px
>>15996933
Taken from /b/
>>
>>15997062

I would be tempted to actually make the transaction, just to free the poor girl.
>>
>>15997299
I don't think Chris Hansen and the FBI agents would have believed you, though.
>>
>>15997299
annon you are my hero tonight
>>
>>15997299
internet needs more people like you
>>
File: a Good read.jpg (597KB, 780x1935px) Image search: [Google]
a Good read.jpg
597KB, 780x1935px
bumping with a good read
>>
>>15997372
The best part of this is how this guy is just casually taking over people's computers everywhere he fucking goes, like some kind of minor batman villain
>>
>>15997372
I think all this is BS!
>>
>>15997408
but you aren't allowed to lie on or about the deep web, the deep police will get you.
>>
>>15996933
Techfag here. I understand the internet completely from a technological point of view.

>MFW: plebs actually believe in the OP pic. Actually believe in 'levels' of the internet. Lol.

also
>Closed Shell System
That's the most retarded shit i've ever heard.

The internet is just the inter-connection of networks. On these networks, there are routes and gateways and other infrastructure that primarily exist to connect client machines and server machines. A client can also be a server, and a server can be a client.

There are 65,535 ports that a service can choose to bind to, to serve content on. And there are various protocols and such that can be used to provide the service, such as the http protocol for web content. Usually on port 80, but if I wanted to have a website on port 10,000 for example, I could do that.

If you want to really start learning about the internet, start here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3sr830rmabnh1/cmon_x%2C_get_with_the_program
google the shit you don't know
>>
>>15996933
Propagating the myth of a histological ontological edifice, a 'prime', apriori, or otherwise occult connection to the deams of the deams of the deams of the deams - you slip behind the binary - accounting for difference and similarity - any misstep begets an eternal rewind in the force surfacing or the force drowning. If you go to the absolute core of every each individual computer you get buried in the hardware. Watery eyed you glimpse a vision of all the chaos katted together like dice overlapping; tumbling over eachother. Did I dream nought but a dream insomniac. They gave me the slip. Heroin, cocain, acid, and pharms.
No one knows the trouble I've seen.
Nobody knows
But
Jesus.
>>
>>15997421
I don't even mind the BS, but it just not scary at all.
>>
>>15997432
Let's you and me have a nice little chat about world war 2.
>>
>>15997444
If you have something to say, then I suggest you go ahead and actually say it, instead of just saying that you want to say it.

Instead of : Let's talk about the internet, you and I should chat on the matter

Say this : I believe blah, and I know this because blah

Not that you have anything to say on the matter. Most of the people who try to distort the view of how the tech really is, have no idea themselves how any of it actually works.

You fags who try to claim the internet is hiearchial with "hidden levels" and
>muh govt conspiracies about secret internets
You fags who say this shit usually know nothing about how the technology truly operates.

But i'm open to arguments. If you have something to say, go ahead and say it.
>>
>>15997455
ok finaly someone who actualy claims to know how things realy are (or so it seems?) if the picture above is fake (the one with levels and shit) would you mind explaining what the actual structure of the internet is for a change ? i mean, you seem to know a lot more than most fags here .....
>>
>>15997463
OK. Its all the little technicalities and intricacies that can get complicated (such as making an exact configuration for the httpd daemon, or configuring bind or dhcpd for your enterprise), but the basic concepts of the internet are actually really simple.

Again, it's in the name.

Internet = Inter-connection of networks.
Server = Any device connected to a network which provides a service.
Network = A means of connecting servers and clients
Client = A device which requests and retrieves data from servers

Basically, you have networks which are just a means for machines to pass data back and forth, and the internet is a way of connecting all these networks. Routers and technologies like NAT allow you to even do things like alias an entire network ( even 10,000 machines) behind a single public ip address. This is why we have public ip addresses (like 72.185.90.10) and private ip addresses (like 192.168.0.5). Routers create a ROUTE between the private network and the public network.

Again, there are 65,535 ports that each machine on a network can serve content on. Usually a daemon (service software) will bind to a port, and serve content in accordance with a protocol. Like the httpd daemon serving content on port 80 in accordance with the http protocol.

Different things on the internet are just different daemons (service software) connecting on different ports (like a channel), using different protocols (way of formatting the data; consisting of header and body information usually; header data is same as meta-data)
>>
>>15997463
not him, but here is decent summery:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_LPdttKXPc
>>
>>15997463
>>15997482
If you want to start learning about this shit, I suggest you dive right in by abandoning Microsoft Windows or Apple OSX, and install a GNU/Linux Distribution instead.
https://getfedora.org/

And try to setup a service, like your own webserver. There's plenty of documentation on the matter, if you know where to look.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/

The best way to learn, is to start doing these things
>>
>>15997486
but why linux/GNU ?
>>
>>15997489
Because just working with GNU/Linux usually has a way of making the user learn more about the underlying technology.

GNU/Linux distributions power the servers that exists as a good portion of the internet backbone anyway.

Why, you can even configure your machine to act as the router for your home network. Just buy a switch, connect all your home devices to a switch, and on your server, you can create a software defined network by setting up your own dhcpd daemon, bind daemon, and everything else, and you can create the routes and all that yourself. You can even bridge virtual machines onto the underlying network.

I'm a terrible teacher. I suggest you just jump right in, if you're truly curious about how the internet works.

Remember, it's not hiarchial. There aren't different levels to the internet. Here's what I want you to think

Daemons. (service software)
Ports. (channels for communication)
Protocols (ways of formatting data)

Everything on the internet consists of those 3 things. If something seems different, it's just that one of those 3 things is setup differently, or is a different thing.

God, I feel like i'm doing a terrible job explaining. Again, I suggest you just jump right in and create your own webserver. That's a pretty good beginner project.
>>
>>15997501
so....what you are saying is there are no darknets? no actual hidden sites? no deepwebs?
>>
>>15997505
nope, just servers that require passwords.
tor is a system that runs over the internet that creates a "virtual" network, or rather a set of servers that communicate with one another using an encrypted protocol that somewhat obscures the physical location of a server acting in the tor system, but it isn't a layer of the internet.
>>
>>15997505
I'm saying that...

Yes, there can exists data in hard to find places. Maybe someone has a website running on some random off-the-wall port, on a public ip address with no domain mapping, or maybe someone is running something that can only be routed to through The Onion Router (TOR)....

...but from a technological point of view, these are not "darknets" or hidden websites. They're just far less likely to be found by the more casual browser. Usually, these are found by word of mouth. A friend will have to tell you "Hey, joe's got some deep shit on his server at ftp://user:[email protected]:71/FBI-Files/hidden_document.txt " or some shit like that. Or "hey dude, checkout this secret alien fottage at my website http://72.190.12.5:10000/Aliens-Among-Us/the-video.mp4 "

But... it's all the same underlying technology. They may be... far less likely to be chanced upon. For example, google doesn't really check for websites on port 12,000. Google pretty much only indexes content on port 80, port 8080, and port 21, if I remember right, and only from the http, https, and ftp protocols, so anything outside these parameters won't show up in a google search. (also, you can make a /robots.txt with directives for web bots, which you can put in your main directory, to tell google to fuck off)...
...so yes, you can make shit hard for people to find... but from a tech point of view, these aren't hidden darknets. They're just... less likely to be found unless someone knows to look there, usually from word of mouth.
>>
Techfag is hungry. Any further questions will have to wait until techfag has been to McDonalds, and had his burger, and opportunity to watch Star Trek and such.
>>
>>15997519
so.... have any interesting stories from this "less likely to be found" sites ? (feel like going back on topic?)
>>
>>15997528
code monkey like fritos
>>
>>15996951
You leave us internet drugfags alone, ok?
>>
File: 1390945513636.png (821KB, 1000x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1390945513636.png
821KB, 1000x1915px
>>
>>15997596
10/10
>>
>>15997596
/thread
>>
>>15997531
....Nope.

I'm no longer into that shit. I've sold my soul and now get all my shits and giggles from the 'opiates of the masses' like youtube and... 4chan. Really, it seems like I hardly use my computer these days.

I used to have a bookmark to this one ftp txt document explaining how to hack a binary key in the Windows Registry to convert a Home Edition of windows into a Business Edition. But then I got fired, and I don't really like working with windows anyway... so I lost the bookmark.

I don't have anymore bookmarks to any more super-secret-shares or anything anymore. Really, for me, just youtube, amphetamines, 4chan, and programming. That's really it these days. (well, and i've been trying to exercise lately, to solve my energy problem, so I can get off the amphetamines)

But yep. The only kinda shit i'm into these days is:
http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=-slrm7JSvSQ
Shit like that.
>Anon, you know you're going to get banned for that.
I know. I know.
>>
>>15997596
the response image is just as retarded as the original
>>
>>15997654
Meh. I think the 'tangled yarn' visualization is a lot more accurate.

Funny. In the beginning, they didn't even call the web the 'World Wide Web', it was originally called 'Mesh'.
http://info.cern.ch/Proposal.html
http://www.w3.org/Proposal.html
>>
>>15997640
How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>15997702
so no one's been to those weird places on the net?
>>
>>15997640
Is that a link to some badnews? Dunno if I should click it.
>>
>>15997596
>>15997596
A Moar on mind readers
Aa Listen to moar one direction
Aa-a moar black men behind podiums (for all occasions!) [for the whole family!!]
Aa-a.a get back together w/ your old gf. She's better for you.
Aa-a.a_subsection_A bite (like, that really bites)
Aa-a.a_subsection_Aa you have to do the drugs so you'll know what it's not when you get the slip for your smarty pants occult tactics.
Aa-a.a_subsection_Aa-a do Aramaic stuff.
Aa-a.a_subsection_Aa-a.a bang a mall goth
Aa-a.a_subsection_Aa-a.a_supersection_A recommend adjustment to the faux cuss.
Aa-a.a_subsection_Aa-a.a_supersection_Aa if you gunna lie; lie in truth mode w/o the bogus Mumbo Jumbo.
Aa-a.a_subsection_Aa-a.a_supersection_Aa-a cored dole pineapple \ best fruit evr /
Aa-a.a_subsection_Aa-a.a_supersection_Aa-a.a forget everything you know.
>>
File: IMG_20150407_222029.jpg (1MB, 4208x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150407_222029.jpg
1MB, 4208x3120px
>>15997702
It's much worse than you could ever know. I've... even spent $3,000 on a life-size, life-weight plushie of the Majestic Pink Wonder.

It's still being crafted. Expect to receive it in a couple months. She's going to be 150 lbs. You wanted something disturbing, there it is.

>>15997713
You should probably avoid clicking the link.

I should probably just get back to my sector of the internet. But as I said in : >>15997167 I came here for something different for a change. Was really bored and shit.

Was kinda fun to go off on an autistic rant about how wrong that picture was, though. But i've got my burger and star trek ready.

INB4: You cannot post, for you have been banned.
>>
>>15997749
what are your thoughts on the white sun princess ?
>>
>>15997640
m-m-m-max? It's Corvus.
>>
>>15997062
what a fake as fuck story. message a random person you don't know on the internet there's a .000001% chance they're within 20 minutes of you. not to mention the whole point of the deepweb is internet transactions are like 1000x more safe than face-to-face
>>
>>15997766
We both need to stop. We're both going to be in a lot of trouble.

Now I need to find some content to counter-act all the shitposting and off topic discussion.

The last 'dark internet' thing I read was... probably the creepy pasta involving the guy with the security camera... hold on, lemme grab a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMPt7kCNAuc

[spoiler]Praise the sun.[/spoiler]
>>
>>15997749
Thats fucking terrifying, spending $3,000 on a horse toy and even worse, its worst pony
>>
>>15997774
Alan's gunna stab u
>>
>>15997772
No it's not always. It's a way of getting face to face with people you would otherwise not be able to meet with.
>>
>>15997340
you should be my girlfriend tonight
>>
>>15997777
It's um...

...it's fuckable. With two holes. Lined and waterproof. And comes with gala-dress. And again, life-size, life-weight. Sleeping with her (sexually or not) is going to feel like sleeping with the real thing. I can't wait until she's finished.

Yes, I'm horrified with myself. One day someone is going to find out, and I'll probably literally kill myself when that happens.
>>
>>15997784
tonight you
>>
>>15997817
well...he loves the thing enought to go through all that effort just to be together... i say let him be happy
>>
>>15997817
whats most funny about this is you'll probably have more action with it than with an actual girl if you wanted to go out right now and try to find a girlfriend, talk about relationships nowadays
>>
>>15997824
I literally spent nearly $3,000 on her. (I think it was 2,850... to be more exact). And I've never made more than $13/hr at work. And I never work more than 40 hours a week, no overtime.

That should tell you something.

I won't quit looking for a human relationship though. And if a girl ever shows interest in me... I'll figure out something about.... plushie re-location.

No one must know how messed up I am. And I musn't stop working to try to fix it. (even if the plushie thing is a setback)

I'm not going to be like those horrible fucks that asks society to embrace my perversions. I will hide my habbit in the privacy of my own home, and still pursue a healthy human relationship. The plushie thing is just to... hold me over.
>>
>>15997844
For spending $3000 on a fuckin plushie, hell do whatever you want with it
>>
>>15997844
dude dont get so stressed up , relax it's not that of a big deal, so big ol dude loves a plushie, so what? people do things like that all the time, people you see everyday may act normal in frount of you but everybody hides dark secret likes or habits, its just normal for human psyche to have a lil space in our minds thats only for us, somewhere laws and society's expectations cant reach, a very place in your mind in wich you are realy free to be yourself without restrictions
>>
>>15997844
Does the plush have an zipper to hide the naughty bits when you don't feel like fucking your Pinkie plush?
[spoiler]If I had that kind of money I would have gotten myself a Twilight one[/spoiler]
>>
>>15997889
if i had that kind of money would have bought some 8 years old blondie with blue eyes >>15997062
lol just kidding, would have called a hooker like everyone else lol
>>
>>15997894
if i had that kind of money i would buy a self serve ad or a 4chan pass
>>
>>15996933

I remember as a child when my parents go their first computer, you the type, big bulky and even came with AOL trail disk? I was young and even then the computer seemed amazing to me. One day I was home from school due to a cold and found myself home alone.

I went on the computer and started searching random links by searching stuff on yahoo, as google was not a thing yet. I searched for stuff like dogs, cats, other lame stuff. Finally I decided to search the world clown.

Many of the fist links were articles about IT or circus acts. I went deeper and find a link with the description of "Henderson The Amazing Clown"

I clicked the link as I wondered what made him so amazing. He looked like any other clown, big red nose, white make up and a red silly wig. He even had one of those loose fitting polka-dot outfits.

The site had a gallery and the gallery consisted of albums. The title of the albums were names along with a number.

The first album read Tyler - 8

It was a picture of a birthday party with him entertaining a family. Henderson made balloon animals and the room had many children smiling.

After that I searched sex on yahoo and saw a couple fucking int he missionary postition for the sole purpose of reproduction.

I never went on the computer much after that. to this day I refuse to search anything on other sites except Google.
>>
Can someone explain what the following are:

Line of Blood locations

Illegal Games Hunters

Tesla Experiment Plans

The Law of 13's
>>
>>15997914
most breath-taking story ever
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.