[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm beginning to feel like I made a really big mistake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 13

File: piskapultuwok.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
piskapultuwok.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
I'm beginning to feel like I made a really big mistake. For a bit of background, I moved recently to a really rural area where the population of cows to humans ratio is really tipped to the bovine side. I'd like to say the people here are really fucking weird, but it's only really a few people. I work from home, and I have odd hours, so by the time I'm ready to do anything fun, everyone else has gone to bed, and the freaks come out.

I mean, I can't say I wasn't warned. When I first moved here in November, a few of the guys (farmers I think) my uncle (who I'm living here by the grace of) introduced me to. I had asked what kind of bad stuff could go on around here, as I couldn't possibly think of anything as bad as finding dead bodies in gutters, and they immediately got serious. They started talking about a kind of, I don't know, cult that's in the area. They said they did some pretty fucked up shit, like stealing cattle and mutilating them, breaking into your house and just living there at night. Just some weird stuff.

They didn't mention any names, but once stuff started happening to me, I started asking around to other people, and I got some info.

Has anyone heard of the Piskapultuwok? It sounds native, and from what's been going on, they seem to have been around for a while. At least in my area.
>>
Tell us whats happening op, this sounds way interesting
>>
Well, for me at least, the weird stuff started happening mid December, when it was still warmish out and a lot of the trees still had old leaves on them. I started seeing a lot of people kind of roaming around at night. At first I wasn't even sure if they were people or not- there's a stand of woods across the street from my house, and when I get a break from work, I like to go out and stretch my legs and have a smoke. So, because it's about 8:30 at night when I get a break, I go out to the front porch, as I've been warned multiple times I don't want to meet the wildlife that goes bump in the night.

I was halfway through my first cig one night when I heard some godawful smashing in the woods. I kind of froze and waited, wanting to see if I should book it into the house, and half wanting to see the mythical coyotes people around here hate so much. The crashing continues and then I see the tall weeds next to the road swishing violently back and forth, and then about six or seven people materialize in a line pushing through the grass. They all stand at the edge of the road and just fucking watch me.

At first I thought they might have been some sort of animal, like a deer or something, because I keep seeing flashes of eyes being reflected, and since it's fucking pitch black ten feet from the house. And then when I catch them kind of moving back and forth, jostling, I catch that they're people. Cause even though it's fucking pitch black, my house has an outdoor light attached to a telephone pole about twenty feet behind the house, and gives it a sort of half light.

When I did realize they were people, just standing there, I immediately put out my cigarette, went inside and locked the doors and windows. I called my uncle, and he sounded a little unhappy and uncomfortable. He said it was probably just some kids messing around, and they'd leave soon, and just ignore them.

Soon after that, about 9:00 or so, the group moved across the street and into the driveway.
>>
They start trying to peer into the windows, try the doors they can get to, and one even starts rattling the propane pipe. Eventually they get bored and settle in the driveway- from where I was hiding upstairs watching them from a window, I could tell they were all crouching on their heels, scattered around. I couldn't really make out any distinctive features, despite the fact they were then sitting in the light from the halogen lamp. I could tell if one of them was male or female, for example, based on their outline, or if someone had long hair, but other than that, they were just amorphous shadows.

Eventually, maybe an hour later, they picked up and moved off across my lawn, through the field behind my house and towards the woods.

This started becoming a regular occurrence once it happened that first night. They would find different doors to try (I would always make sure they were locked) and attempt to climb different parts of the house to look into windows. Oh, and the whole time, none of them would make a sound- all silent, no chatter, no vocalizations, nothing. They would leave little bits and pieces behind, though. I would come out in the morning, and there would be little patterns made of rocks and weeds, a little doll made of grass and sticks, and once a pair of broken pruning shears.

I guess they ordinarily might not have been so creepy if they weren't so damn quiet, and it hadn't escalated in January.
>>
Do go on
>>
I need more!
>>
I had found a note attached to the inside of my door when I woke up one morning. I'm not sure if anyone is aware, but my area was freezing cold during that time, well below the average. Seeing the note made me want to vomit. I definitely hadn't put it up, and it hadn't been there when I had gone to sleep. Someone had been in my house. Immediately terrified, I bolted into the bathroom (looking back on this seems silly) because it's the only room in the house with a lock and locked myself in and called my uncle.

Of course, he wasn't up like most normal people at 5:00 in the morning, but I left a panicked voicemail and sat in the shower, terrified, and waiting for a call back. Eventually, curiosity got the better of me, and I snuck back out. Once again, it seems silly in retrospect, but I was afraid they would still be inside, unlikely though it was.

It was written on a large sheet of a legal notebook, one I recognized from my own house, and messily torn off so it was an uneven half page. It had a kind of poem on it, inviting me to basically "come out and play" with the Piskapultuwok. Unfortunately, I no longer have this note, as I lent it to someone I'll talk about later for research, and haven't gotten it back.

Anyway, around 7:30, my uncle rolls up to my house in his gigantic pickup and knocks on the door. I let him in, I'm still in boxer shorts and haven't gotten dressed, and I feel like an idiot because I've basically calmed down at this point.

He's very agitated, however, and he's brought a 16 gauge shotty with him. He basically steps up, asks me if I'm alright, and when I say I am, tells me I should get a deadbolt for my bedroom. I feel increasingly more stupid and frightened by the minute. I awkwardly tell him it probably just is some stupid kids fucking with my head.

I notice, looking past him then, that there's a girl riding in the passenger's seat of his truck. She seemed familiar to me, though I couldn't place her.
>>
Once again, I feel stupid for not asking my uncle who was with him, but my nuts were freezing off and I felt pretty stupid. The girl seemed more than a little odd- she had crawled to the driver's side seat and was watching me past my uncle, head quirked drastically to one side. She had a lot of very thick hair, which was the only thing that really stood out to me at the time. My uncle and I said our goodbyes, and he told me to call if anything else showed up.

Luckily nothing would for a few more weeks, until my uncle had gone on vacation to visit his father (my grandfather) in another state. I had already pushed the weird incident to the back of my mind. Some friends from the area were coming over to hang out with me, so I was feeling pretty good. In the beginning of the night, at least.
>>
File: 1419922909154-2.jpg (300KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1419922909154-2.jpg
300KB, 1366x768px
lurking this thread, go on.
>>
Liking this shit so far, keep going
>>
Went away for a bit.
So glad it's still going.
>>
Many of you are probably wondering at this point why I hadn't called the police and given them the details of a break-in. Well, as it so happens, I had a chance to speak with a state trooper around this time. He was at my uncle's workplace, and was the kid of a family friend, and dropped by to say hello. As the dude is from the area, he listened and nodded sympathetically, and basically told me unless I, myself, was in danger, they couldn't really do anything.

So, back to my night of fun. My friends started showing up around 5:30, since they're mostly in their early 20s and unemployed with not much to do. I know them all, excepting their S.O.s, and we all start having a good time playing games and eating. I keep catching one girl who came in with my friend Bill- I was assuming she was his girlfriend, though Bill never mentioned or noticed her. She kind of hung around behind him most of the time, except when she would go and lurk in the kitchen, and once in the wood room (which I thought was a weird as hell place to go), since it's freezing as fuck in January with no insulation. But Bill isn't a great person to be in a relationship with- he basically ignores his girlfriends, doesn't introduce them or anything, just brings them along, so I thought this was just the case.

When everyone is packing up, it's already nearly 11:30 at night. I notice Bill's girlfriend is missing, and ask him where she went. He smiles, thinking I'm messing around with him, and jokes around for a bit, before I make it clear I'm serious. Who was the girl that came in with him, and hung around him most of the night?

He didn't know. No-one knew, in fact. When they asked me to describe her, I did with an increasingly sinking feeling. Small and blonde with a lot of curly hair, quiet and kind of weird. No one had anything to say. No one noticed her there, arriving or leaving. I asked them, a little freaked out, to search the house and make sure she wasn't there.
>>
They invited you, that's friendly, right?
>>
Pretty into this, please go on.
>>
>>15975330
>not mentioning her earlier, or even talk to her
u dun goofed op
>>
But it was like she had never been there in the first place. We even checked the wood room, turning on the light and looking around. I had realized at this point she had been the girl in my uncle's truck, and started feeling less creeped out and more confused. I told everyone she was just someone my uncle knew, and, after asking me to describe her again, said she was a cousin of mine. She probably had been in the area and just swung by. It didn't explain why she hadn't introduced herself or acted so fucking weird, though.

It was around midnight when I started hearing the noises coming from the attic space at the end of the hallway, facing my bedroom.
>>
Moar!!!
>>
At first, I had thought it was part of my dream. I had basically hit the bed at 11:45 and fallen immediately to sleep and dreaming. When I heard the scratching, I was pulled out of sleep and only vaguely conscious of the world around me and the sound that had woken me up. I had almost been about to go to sleep when the scratching came again, like claws through insulation, and it was coming from very close by. I turn on the light beside my bed, which lights up part of the hallway and sit up to look. For some reason, I had been sleeping with my bedroom door open. The hallway is empty- there's nothing in the stairway (thank fuck). I watch to try to figure out where the sound is coming from, and it comes again. And I realize it's coming from the unfinished room from the end of the hall- it's really too small to be a room, so I had been using it for storage. The door is too small to walk through standing, so you have to crouch, and one of my predecessors had enough foresight to put a nice, heavy latch on the door. I had thought it was odd to begin with- what was going to try to open it from the other side?

After a few seconds, something rammed up against the door, making it heave. The latch (new and strong and made of steel) didn't budge an inch. And then there was a sort of sound that I can't describe- it was almost chittering, but it sounded like words.

I leap up, slam my bedroom door shut. Just a raccoon, I told myself. A big, bull raccoon who had found a way into the attic and was making itself at home. I put the nightstand in front of the door to block it, put my headphones in and eventually fall back asleep.
>>
If I couldn't move I'd definitely go out and get a gun and a couple of physical weapons to keep around me.
>>
I wake up at some point during the night, seeing the door partially open. For some reason, this doesn't cause me alarm or make me wake up. I notice, mostly asleep, it's the girl from before, or I think it is. She's sitting, crouching in the hallway in the dark, writing on something. At the same time, she's watching me. I can't remember making out anything about her, though, so I don't know why I'm so sure it was her. All I could really see was a crouching shape, and occasionally the flash of light when their eyes caught light coming from my clock in my bedroom.

When I woke up, I was much less calm. I felt like shit. My arms and legs felt like I had spent the day prior doing some sort of strenuous physical activity, and I had severe cotton mouth. I sat up, feeling incredibly exhausted, and remembering the asshole raccoon from the night before, and hoping it hadn't made it outside.

And that's when I noticed the door to my bedroom was open again. And so was the door to the attic.
>>
please keep going
>>
Yes. A good thread on /x/.
>>
Pls op I need more
>>
Waiting oh so patiently
>>
Did OP kill?
>>
Op currently being strangled by psyco home invader bitch.
>>
>>15975433
Kill what? Are you trying to april fool's joke?
>>
>>15975440
Or sacrificed to the old gods
>>
OP, you should join the cult so you can fuck the chick.
>>
OP is kill.
>>
>>15975492
>>
dammit op
>>
>>15975375
>one of my predecessors had enough foresight to put a nice, heavy latch on the door. I had thought it was odd to begin with- what was going to try to open it from the other side?
Fuckin' hell.
>>
>>15975447
They're saying "was OP kill" basically, just in other words. Meaning "has OP died since our last posting we got from him?" It's partially joking I guess.
See >>15975492
>>
I've been here since the start. Don't stop at this vital point
>>
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck need updates
>>
continue.....
>>
>>15975184
>Has anyone heard of the Piskapultuwok?
I haven't. The only things that turned up in a search for that exact spelling were links of this thread.

When I changed the spelling to an "o" instead of an "a" like is in your name (piskopu, not piskapu), I got these links.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14517201/
>They said in a rotting tin strongbox, they had found a journal with instructions in surprisingly good condition. In it, the instructions detailed about how the reader could live much longer than the average person, obtain super-natural powers, and learn the secrets of the world around them. All they had to do was promise their firstborn to the Piskopultuwok. The Piskopultuwok, the journal had explained, were the spirits of the land who had taught the people in the village to become the way they were. (You might also ask how I knew how to spell this- I had Danner spell it.)

http://pmportal.org/dictionary/piskopu
A definition of the word on a site that includes in its description
>(language) documentation (of) the Passamaquoddy and Maliseet people of Eastern Maine and New Brunswick

https://archive.is/42lza
Another language page.
>Maliseet - Passamaquoddy Dictionary
The same people and language.
(From here http://wikinfo.org/w/English/index.php?title=Passamaquoddy_people)
>piskopu. verb ai 1. s/he sits in dark. plural piskopultuwok. verb-stem -piskopi-.
So piskopultuwok is a plural verb meaning "they sit in (the) dark"...when used as a plural noun like you're using it here, I assume it'd mean "those who (do so)"

>langaugefag here and I'm into this shit
>>
Is this real or what if its real tell me what city you live in i wanna fuck shit up
>>
>>15975575
>real
>/x/
pick one
>>
>>15975572
what an awesome name. 'those who do so'
>>
>>15975572
>So piskopultuwok is a plural verb meaning "they sit in (the) dark"
Well according to OP's stories that's exactly what they did.
>>
>>15975603
pls get a grip. I didn't feel like retyping it out to write "those who sit in the dark" so I just wrote "do so" for the second part of the phrase.
>>
>>15975648
angry much brah
>>
>>15975447
GTFO newfag
>>
OP PLS CONTINUE
>>
Goddammit, OP.
>>
OP I HATE YOUR GRANDPARENTS
>>
File: 1271648288086.jpg (309KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1271648288086.jpg
309KB, 1920x1200px
>>15975184
pl0x
>>
why is nothing happening? IM WAITING OP
>>
Could be one (or more) of three things:

1) OP is kill
2) that really was the end of his story
3) lamest attempt at an April Fool's Day joke ever
>>
>>15975897

At this point, I'm hoping all three.
>>
>>15975897

It doesn't have to be real to be a good story, anon. Please stop trying to steal my grandmother.
>>
>>15975909

We should pick up the ball and finish this bitch!
>>
File: 1387901472176.jpg (57KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
1387901472176.jpg
57KB, 497x427px
This thread started good, and at the end it turned fucking horrid, so OP There is more or can we thank you for the shit ending you gave us.
>>
>>15975897
>story without any attempt of closure or wrap up
Even saying, lol didn't see the bitch or blackment anymore would be better. OP better be working, sleeping or pounding some KVLT pussy.
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
interested
>>
>>15975330
Goatman-esque
>>
Why is op kill? Op no die. Op come back. It was just getting good! Op don't do this to me.
>>
>>15975572
All this added to op's story.
more spooky and such.
I need more updates.
>>
>mfw i read this story and my cat started meowing really loud

They are here, aren't they?
>>
>>15976102

No, your cat is just saying "OP IS A FAGGOT"
>>
>>15976039
OP, dude. Come the fuck back, pls.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
>>15975433
I'm the one who wrote this....I love the fact that I caused so much butt hurt over some stupid comment
>>
>>15976291
I'm more butthurt that OP didn't finish his fucking story.
>>
>>15975824
I think that was an le april troll's day...
>>
OP WHY? JUST COME BACK
WORST APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVER
>>
>>15976384
This.
pls
>>
>>15976384
>>15976394
If y'all aren't satisfied, you could try the other thread related to those creatures that a google search dug up for me.
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14517201/
It mentions them by name at one point, but I didn't read the thread yet.

I still wish the guy would update the thread, though, god.
>>
Guys, I'm sorry, something came up and I had to work unexpectedly. Hopefully I can continue tomorrow.
>>
>>15976448
FUCK YOUR WORK BUTTHOLE
>>
>>15976448
WORK YOUR BUTTHOLE YOU FUCK
>>
DICK BUTT
>>
File: 1427909690810.gif (901KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
1427909690810.gif
901KB, 500x228px
go fuck yourself OP
>>
>OP is back
>thank you based god
>>
>>15976448
Get on your phone and finish it at work you Angus
>>
>>15976518
>based god curses OP
>his hand is kill and he never finishes story
>>
File: 30500.gif (277KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
30500.gif
277KB, 240x287px
>>
upvoted
no seriously this is better suited for r/nosleep
>>
>>15976570
GO TO HELL ROBOBUTTHOLE
>>
>>15976589
why are you doing this 2 my soul?
>>
>>15976599
Because your soul is full of expired Tang and Lyme disease.
>>
>>15976607

i apologize for not speaking proper Coreean
>>
Hi guys I'm back :DDDDDD
>>
>>15976619
stop shitposting and write some shit
>>
OP rused all of you.
>>
>>15976743
OP is letting the Communists win.
>>
>>15975351
>said she was a cousin of mine
>>15975386
>She's sitting, crouching in the hallway in the dark

should have fucked her
>>
>>15976763
BETTER DEAD THAN RED
>>
Wtf dude, you shoould write a book about this shit, i already can see the movie
>>
>>15976773
Better red than dead.
>>
I'm seriously getting into this. Can you please post more?
>>
bump, please more!!
>>
>>15976777
>>15976794
>>15976619
This. Don't play around with us.
>>
>>15976619
>be me
>be crying bcuz you hate us and won't update
>>
>>15976448
Seriously FUCK the OP for yanking our collective chains.
>>
>>
bb
>>
FUCKKKK CONTINUE
>>
This was the special April Fool's Day bait, I guess.

Fuck you, OP, lmao just....pls.
>>
>>15977472
Yeah, shame, it was well-written. Double bait.
>>
I'll have to wait awake for this!!!!
>>
>>15977497
when we all get to hell or wherever it is we end up i'm gonna find this guy and punch him in the gut then sit on his stomach like kid siblings do and make him tell me the rest lmao
>>
at this point please someone just carry on with this.
>>
>>15977533
Count me in!
>>
>>15977472
>>15977540
There's no need to depend totally upon the OP to continue this thread.
>>15975572 did the netsearch and found the myth info.
It looks to me like the same "fucked-shit-is-out-there" reality that other people have posted about in /x/ before.
There's got to be other anons online with first-hand stories like this to tell.
And there's bound to be someone somewhere who has local folktales and legends that they know of that are the same.
This even sounds remotely like some of the Indian spook stories I've read about happening where I live.
If this hellacreepy shit is real it can't be a phenomenon localized to only OP's area.
>>
>>15977690
Completely agree with that, but you can deny OP story is cool as fuck and we kinda want to see how it ends
>>
>>15977714
Three things:
(A) - It doesn't "end" because OP is asking us WTF it is and WTF to do and this clearly isn't an April1st "...then I died." hurdurithon like so many other threads on /x/. It is a continuing story as long as he isn't cursekilled and keeps posting.
(Good luck OP.)
(B) - There's going to be another installment forthcoming as is evidenced by the dangling plotthreads, foreshadowing, and the fact that no anon advice has been received yet.
Be patient.
(C) - I'm just worried that this ultra-rare cool-as-fuck story is going to suffer early threaddeath because there's only one contributor who had to go off to bed/work/real-life. I'd like for the OP to have a thread here to finish the story on when they finally can.
That is assuming the curse shadow people don't get him first, of course.
>>
Hey guys, I got things finished at work. I'm tired as hell, but will continue. Honestly didnt think people would get so invested. Also going to look into the links posted, thanks.

Anyway, at this point my heart is racing and I feel like I'm going to throw up. My first instinct was to call my uncle again. I was at my breaking point. By now I couldn't lie to myself anymore and didn't want to stay at the house. I just wanted out. Thank god it was daylight, or I don't know what I would have done.

My phone wasn't in my room, so I was going to look around where we had been partying. As I made my way to my bedroom door something stopped me dead in my tracks. It was the same scratching noise, only this time it was coming from the attic. I was paralyzed in fear. Then I heard heavy movement. In a split second I had the door closed and heard something thundering down the stairs in the hallway, then toward my room. There's no lock on my bedroom door, so I was standing there trying to hold it shut. I braced for impact, but it was like a grenade went off. I fell back onto the floor and looked up as the door slammed open into the wall.

What I saw wasn't even human. It had a bulking frame, this thing was strong. There was enough light filtering through my window to see that it wore clothing that looked more tattered than my old house. Shades of brown I guess. There was also a foul stench coming from the thing. My stomach roiled. The first part of its actual body I saw was its hand, pressed into the wall as it loomed in the door frame, the two of us motionless. The skin was a foul shade of green. I willed myself to look further along its body. Its face was almost human, but it had two growths jutting at the crown of his head. Were they horns? The beast shifted slightly, the light catching its eyes. They were pure evil. Then it uttered, your time here is ogre
>>
bb
>>
>>15977829
Aaaaaannnd now I've lost interest.
>>
>>15977829
7/10, saw it coming but it was a good read.
>>
>>15977840
I don't think that was actually op lol.
>>
>>15975265
Next time mention u callling police or this shity story is not believable. Thanks
>>
>>15977862
Look at the his name: piskopu, not anon.
>>
piskopu is probably asleep. The cult chick broke back into his house, now she's on his computer trying to make us think that it was all an April's fools joke.

>I'm on to you cult bitch
>>
>>15977885
Dude srsly! Haven't you read OP posts??? Didn't you notice he was Piskopu all along!
>>
bb
>>
>>15977862
Yeah it was just a stupid friggin' memer. I want the actual OP back.
>>
>>15977885
>implying random jokers can't take on the name of the original poster for a laugh.
>>
Sorry guys, again! As you can tell, I'm on my phone bc my computer shat itself after a long day (night) of work.

For some reason, I got up instead of just closing the door and calling my friends. There was another poem and a drawing waiting for me when I reached the door, waiting for me on the nightstand, which had somehow been carefully been pushed aside in a way that did not wake me up. It asked me why I was waiting. The Piskapultuwok were waiting for me, and they wanted to meet me. Beside it, there was what, at first glance, I thought was just a mass of scribbles from a pencil. At another closer look, it was easily distinguishable as a darkened, sitting person, watching me with two, shining eye. (Same person I mentioned before has this note.)

I decided maybe it was time to check out the attic. I walked to the end of the hallway, not really expecting to find anything. Well, there were no people there at the very least. Just past the beam that serves as a threshold was a little tin candy box- it was old and faded as hell with a little more on top.

"Piskopu, we wait for you." It said. I went back to bed, shut the door, and lay there for a very long time. I remember feeling very alone, even though I clearly wasn't. Eventually, my funk was broken by my phone blowing up with messages. My friends wanted me to meet them at a local eatery for breakfast- they had some people they thought I should meet.
>>
As you might guess, I had no interest in functioning like a human being yet, but they were so persistent, I got up simply to shut them up. Downstairs, my cozy house seemed alien to me- things were out of place, subtly moved from where I had left them. I left the house as quickly as I could after getting dressed.

Despite not having been to the area in my adult life, I could remember where the eatery was from when I was a kid. My friends were all standing around their cars, chatting, with a few more people I didn't recognize. I was introduced as we stood out in the freezing cold to their college friends, people who were doing Indian studies.

Around eating and ordering, I described what was going on to me, and the notes I was given. They agreed it sounded like the cult that was indigenous to their area, and also seemed uncomfortable with the information. Apparently, people frequently went missing each year after gaining the interest of the Piskapultuwok.

One of the girls was unhappy with everyone's assessment of the cult as being dangerous. According to her, they never really hurt anyone. But no one really knows what happens to the people they want.
>>
Op is back

T_T my dreams are come true...
>>
>>15978353
OP is back but with what costs? The story turned shite, like a low-budget mid-season episode from a shitty mistery drama. Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>15978366
Season 3 when?
>>
>>15978382
I bet you the corpse of a nigger that there's a romantic plot between the bitch who defended the Apunaki Spoopoonaki and the guy.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
Ogre shit post seems out if place, opies next post picks up where it should

Still not sure where this is going, some of it is too well structured, foreshadowing and shit
>>
OP pls continue
>>
>>15976789
death is le preferable alternative to communism
>>
>>15977885
>implying you cant change le name :--)
>>
>>15978553
OP here, can you just stop with the fuckery and let me finish the story?
>>
>>15978558
u r not the real op r u :--)
>>
>>15978559

I'm currently writing the stuff in Word, can you just stop with the fuckery? I'll post them in 15 mins tops.
>>
>>15978561
lololol
>>
Then I woke up, it was all a dream.
>>
>>15978564
>pisstofu
Bruh...
>>
>>15978564
April fools it was all fake LOL
>>
>>15978567

IT'S NOT APRIL FOOLS CAN I JUST WRITE THE FUCKING STORY?
>>
>>15978568
Why do you care so much about the shitposters? Just post the story, no one believes them anyway.
>>
>>15978571

jk im not OP but LE BISGOBU IS
>>
File: leleleele bisgober.png (216KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
leleleele bisgober.png
216KB, 800x600px
>>15978572
but i am le bisgobo :D:D:D
>>
>>15978577
>8

im le real bisgobu
>>
>>15978581
ther gan be only one :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
>>
>>15978591

STOB IB YOU GOGK MUNGINK ASSBOLE IM LE BEAL BISGOBU
>>
>>15978597
wel maybe u r but u r not le ACTUAL REAL bisgobu :-D
>>
>>15978600

U GOT BE

:-DDDDDDDD
>>
>>15978603
>>15978603
>>15978600
>>15978597
>>15978591
>>15978581
>>15978577
>>15978572
>>15978567
>>15978564
>>15978562
>>15978559
>>15978558
You all arent real. I didnt write any of these, you are all trolling. Stop no one cares.
>>
>>15978607

Actually, disregard this, it was me :DDD
>>
>>15978607
>>15978608
i dont bleev u i thing im le real ob :D:D:D:D
>>
ghosts arent real all on x is fake :D
>>
story's over guys, lets go home
>inb4 /b/
>>
>>15978619
>implying the fun hasnt just begun
>>
>>15978547
then le die fgt
>>
>>15978651
>2015
>being a commie shithead
lololololol
>>
Yet another good thread lost to shitposting.
>>
>>15978674
>lost to shitposting
this thread was boring until now
:D
>>
>>15978674
>shitposting.
funposting
>>>/s4s/
pls see for examples
>>
File: Gene-Kelly-2.jpg (167KB, 1600x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Gene-Kelly-2.jpg
167KB, 1600x1386px
>le upset super movie star is here
>>
This thread is the reason why you should use a trip, lest ye attract autists to shitpost as much as they can
>>
>>15978845

i fucking h8 u
>>
At this point I've decided there was a good story going on here. OP, if you see this, just write it all out and shoot us link when its done.
>>
>>15978422
Writing prompt
>>
>>15977690
Where do you think it takes place then
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.