[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious/Unsolved Disappearances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 25

File: Asha Degree case.jpg (53KB, 632x355px) Image search: [Google]
Asha Degree case.jpg
53KB, 632x355px
I'll start with the Asha Degree case. Regardless of what happened, it's a pretty creepy case. Feel free to post some other cases involving disappearances that remain unsolved.
---
>On the morning of Feb. 15, 2000, the parents of Asha Degree (9), found that she was not in her room, nor anywhere in the house to be found
>Asha Degree shared a room with her brother; however, he did not have any recollection of what happened that night that could give a lead to his sister's fate - he only recalled both him and her had gone to bed at around the same time
>She was last seen by her parents at 2:30 at night, claiming they had seen her asleep before going to bed themselves
>witnesses reported seeing a girl matching Asha Degree's description walking alone on the highway at around 4 in the morning
>3 days later, the girl's hair bow and some of her school supplies were found about 1 mile away from her home
>There were no more clues until a year and a half later, when her book bag (containing books and other items of hers) was discovered in a toolshed - wrapped in plastic - about 26 miles away from her home
>The authorities were never able to establish a list of suspects, and the case was never solved; Asha Degree was never found, but is presumed dead.
>>
Is there any more info? Like family life/possible intent to run away?
She might have tried to run away and was abducted along the highway
>>
heres what happened:
>one day the water power and garbage company
>aliens
she ded
>>
File: Sodder_family_disappearance.jpg (60KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
Sodder_family_disappearance.jpg
60KB, 640x486px
The Sodder Family disappearance:
---
>On Christmas of 1945, the Sodder family residence burned down, though the 'official' cause (given as defective wiring) has come into suspicion
>The oldest two sons and the youngest daughter - along with the two parents - survived; however, 5 of the middle children were missing, and no trace of their remains were found in the fire
>George and Jennie - the parents - hired a number of private investigators, with little success.
>In 1968, more than 20 years after the fire, the parents received a supposed photo of their children and an unknown man - on the back of the photo was written: "Louis Sodder, I love brother, Frankie. Ilil boys A90132 (or 90135)”
>The family hired a detective Tinsley to investigate the new piece of evidence: however, Tinsley vanished, and was never seen again during the course of his investigation
>Local law enforcement never investigated the whereabouts of the children, ruling the fire had been accidental and the children had died in said fire
>>
>>15884124
kek

great story
>>
>>15884109
Actually, there are a few more pieces of info:

>all the doors of the house were found to be locked (Asha had no keys, and the parents did not report any keys missing - even if she had opened the doors to exit, she would have needed a key to lock the door upon exiting, leading some to believe it was a home abduction)
>Asha's elementary class had that week been reading a book about two boys who ran away from their home to live adventures (although, in the story, both of them returned safely)
>the book bag was sent to a federal laboratory: however, what they found was never disclosed
>animal bones were found close to where her belongings were found, though this could be coincidence
>>
Fuck, these are creepy.
>>
File: mccann.jpg (37KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
mccann.jpg
37KB, 240x320px
>Madeleine Beth Mccan (born 12 May 2003) disappeared on the evening of 3 May 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, a resort in the Algarve region of Portugal. The disappearance became what one newspaper called "the most heavily reported missing-person case in modern history." Her whereabouts remain unknown.

Kidnapped age 3, so now she's what, around 12 if she's still alive.
Links:
http://findmadeleine.com/home.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
>>
>>15884102
>>15884167
Whose toolshed did they find her bookbag in? it would seem to me u wold wanna question that guy... just sayin
>>
>>15884501
That one is just eerie. Somebody managed to sneak into a hotel room where there were a number of sleeping children in order to abduct one a short distance from parents (and other vacation-goers). Sometimes, I wonder if the ones behind this really are human - it wouldn't be altogether surprising if there were entities like demons or spirits at work. But I digress: interesting case.

>>15884525
I am pretty sure they did: keep in mind, though, many of these toolsheds in rural areas go unused for long periods of times, and some of them are completely forgotten. It's possible whoever put her stuff into the toolshed wasn't even the actual owner.
>>
>>15884501
I remember for the longest time everyone suspected her parents. Some still do.
>>
>>15884574
> it wouldn't be altogether surprising if there were entities like demons or spirits at work.

I'm pretty convinced this is the answer to a lot of, not all of course, people who seem to vanish with no trace whatsoever.
>>
>>15884501
Didn't someone post on /b/ once claiming to have her?
>>
>>15884689
Yeah, picture of scared little blonde girl duct taped to a wall stud somewhere. Sad whether it was her or not.
>>
>>15884501
Man, at this point, if she's not dead, she's probably wishing she was. This case is fucking weird as fuck.
>>
File: Maddie-email-460_786898c.jpg (61KB, 460x565px) Image search: [Google]
Maddie-email-460_786898c.jpg
61KB, 460x565px
>>15884501

it still makes most sense to me that the parents, both doctors, accidentally killed her with a sedative overdose, then covered it up.

the other possibility i'm open to is that she was snatched by the paedophile ring that reportedly ordered a girl matching Madeleine's description just 3 days before. pic related
>>
>>15884713
>the parents, both doctors, accidentally killed her with a sedative overdose
What's the story on this? Why would they be sedating their 3 year old daughter?
>>
>>15884713
I frankly hope it was the first scenario.
>>
>>15884721

There was a suggestion by police, based on family sources, that she died accidentally after they sedated the children so they could go out for dinner.

A Portuguese newspaper reported that the father admitted giving them sedatives, however they strongly deny it.
>>
>>15884730
Just read the wikipedia article. shit's really strange for the parents:
>In July 2007 Mark Harrison, the national search adviser to the British National Policing Improvement Agency arrived in Praia da Luz to help with the ground search, and recommended bringing in Keela and Eddie, two Springer spaniel sniffer dogs from South Yorkshire in the UK. Keela was a crime-scene-investigation (CSI) dog trained to alert her handler, Martin Grime, to traces of human blood. Eddie was an enhanced-victim-recovery dog (EVRD), who alerted to the scent of human cadavers.[86]

>The dogs were taken to two beaches, Robert Murat's house and several Ocean Club apartments. Both dogs gave alerts only in apartment 5A, including behind the sofa in the living room, and on and under the veranda in the bedroom Madeleine's parents had used.[87] On 2 August the Polícia Judiciária took several items from the new house the McCanns had rented on Rua das Flores, including four boxes and two suitcases of clothes, and Madeleine's Cuddle Cat;

>On 6 August they took the Renault Scenic the couple had hired 24 days after Madeleine went missing.[89] Keela and Eddie were placed in a room with the clothes and other items, and taken to an underground public car park where the McCanns' car was parked alongside others, including Robert Murat's. Eddie, the cadaver dog, gave an alert outside the McCanns' car and inside the boot (trunk). One or both dogs gave alerts at Cuddle Cat, Kate McCann's clothes and the Bible. According to the Sunday Times, it seems apparent from a video released by the Ministério Público that the handler was directing the dogs to particular spots inside the apartment and to the McCanns' car.[90] The McCanns' lawyer said that, if there was indeed a smell of corpses on Kate's clothes, it might have been caused by her contact with the deceased as a family doctor.
>>
>>15884689
Pretty sure they figured out that that picture was a still from a movie. The poster confessed later in that thread because others were threatening to contact the fuzz.
>>
File: Rape 1.jpg (68KB, 900x917px) Image search: [Google]
Rape 1.jpg
68KB, 900x917px
>>15884699
Nice dubs my friend.
>if she's not dead, she's probably wishing she was. This case is fucking weird as fuck.
This so fucking much. Also applying to pic related. I feel sick to my stomach knowing that some evil mother fucker kidnapped these girls and probably has them tied up and bound in a closet in some suburb, only being taken out to be raped / tormented by some fucking bastard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Y1NvxyZes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZE2jCwYSw
>>
>>15884696
It wasn't her. I remember someone else posting that the photos they used were screen shots from csi or cold case, one of those shows
>>
Investigation Discovery has a great series on unexplained disappearances called disappeared. You can't really see it anywhere unless you torrent the series. Used to be on Netflix but it vanished from it last month. You can find some episodes on youtube though but they are a bit long about 44 mins each

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivgRoEYeqY4
>>
>>15885344

here is a good playlist with most of them.
note that some of the episodes are old and there have been updates on many of them found dead or alive.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQKzxsFppVEtIWqg6iKVQ_cLT2KC7aNnl

you view the status on each missing person featured on the show here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappeared_%28TV_series%29
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Gricar

>attorney
>In 2005, Gricar was working on what would be known as the Penn State sex abuse scandal
>Gricar had in 1998 mysteriously REFUSED to press charges against the coach Jerry Sandusky despite having more than enough evidence. In 2005, same thing.
>On April 15, 2005, Gricar phoned his girlfriend and told her he was driving in the countryside and would be back soon. He never returned.
>Cops find his empty car, which contained his cellphone but nothing else, no signs of foul play
>Cops find his laptop in a river, too damaged to restore any data
>Cops check his home computer
>Its history contained tons of searches for 'how to fry a hard drive' and 'water damage to a notebook computer'

Clearly the guy either an hero'd or disappeared intentionally. But if he had an hero'd people should have found a body somewhere... Most likely thing is he's still alive, and disappeared intentionally?
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Zebb_Quinn
>>
>>15884152
How are people not replying to this one? This one is probably the creepiest of them all.
>>
>>15884152

Never heard of this one. Not sure why it isn't getting more attention.
>>
>>15884699
what's so weird about it? some girl vanished. what other weird shit is to it? i confuse
>>
>>15884713

What the fuck is up with Belgium and pedophiles? I keep hearing about kidnapping rings and networks out of that country...
>>
>>15885463
he was a pedo who went into hiding. not weird.
>>
>>15884102
So witnesses saw a little girl wandering around past 2:30 AM and no one thought to stop her or at least call the cops? Fuck people.
I would at least have taken her home with me.
>>
>>15884102
>>witnesses reported seeing a girl matching Asha Degree's description walking alone on the highway at around 4 in the morning
And nobody decided to see what was going on with a 9 year old wandering around a fucking highway at 4am? Really?
I can understand eyewitnesses being hesitant to step in in some circumstances but at that point it gets to be criminal. I know they can't do anything about it because it would mean no eyewitnesses coming forward but those people really deserve some shit happening to them because in this situation they are directly at fault for whatever happened to this poor kid.
>>
>>15884699
I don't think this case was really "weird as fuck", there are stranger ones out there and in this thread. But yes, it may sound strange to say but I hope she's dead and not suffering.

I still think her parents were involved.
>>
>>15885292
The part I find strangest about this story is that nobody can apparently recognize her photo? I don't know I think if my relative showed up in a picture like that (plenty of her face is showing, after all) I would be able to tell if it was them or not. Are these people face blind?
>>
File: untitled (518).png (45KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
untitled (518).png
45KB, 168x192px
>>15885344
>it vanished from it last month

I guess you could say
it disappeared
>>
>>15885481
What the fuck
>>
File: cheetahs.jpg (75KB, 468x701px) Image search: [Google]
cheetahs.jpg
75KB, 468x701px
>>15885553
Oh you.
>>
>>15885537
Someone obviously took her home with them
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Rebecca_Coriam
>>
>>15885585
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Rebecca_Coriam
>"Maybe she fell in the water and was picked up by a fishing boat. Maybe she lost her memory and is in a little village in Mexico. Maybe she was attacked. Maybe she was on board after all and got off."[

The hope families have in these situations is extremely tragic and depressing to me.
>>
>>15885585
Sounds like she just committed suicide and her parents are either in denial or trying to profit off her death; britfags are scummy like that.
>>
>>15885596
>When her parents visited her quarters after the disappearance, they found passes she had obtained for them and her sister to visit Disneyland Paris, a gift trip she was apparently planning to surprise them with on her next break at home. These plans, as well as her continuing Facebook exchanges with her mother, argue against a suicide theory.

More likely someone pushed her off the ship and noone noticed because their security is ass
>>
>>15885607
That or she just fell off, the most likely theory. The issue then is that Disney did too little too late and tried to cover that up.
>>
>>15884152
Fuck. Bless them, those children will probably never be found..
>>
>>15885627
I'll fuck bless 'em
>>
File: 1359012770714.jpg (10KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1359012770714.jpg
10KB, 241x228px
>>15885831
>>
File: okay.png (55KB, 276x221px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
55KB, 276x221px
>>15885481

what

the fuck
>>
>>15885856
>checks edit history
>caption was added today
Really anon, really? Also, hope your mobile phone falls into the toilet. You use it for useless shit like that anyway.
>>
only white see throughs could let a child walk alone on a highway and not question it.

>"Pfftt typical niggers"
>>
>>15885921
I'm the toilet rage anon - not the same you quoted, just for clarity's sake.
But if you say it wasn't you, all cool.

It just ain't funny.
>>
>>15885871

I didn't check, tbh. I assume it was whoever originally posted the Wiki link.

Believe me, I don't pull shit like this. And I resent your phone/toilet outburst.
>>
>>15884152
>Organized Cult
>Super Soldier program
>Pedo Ring
Who knows
>>
I actually met someone who disappeared not too long after I met them. I was going on a trip to Utah with my mom's friend and his best friend. Not much longer after the trip is over, I find out he and his fiance vanish off their fishing boat and the boat washes ashore in Mexico. Nobody knows what happened to them, devastated my mom's friend.
>>
>>15885856
If you say his name real fast it sounds Korean.

Zebb Wayne Quinn
Zeb Wang-Quin

Maybe that's why they killed him?
>>
File: 1422838054570.jpg (57KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1422838054570.jpg
57KB, 531x471px
>>15884501
>>15884574
>>15884671
>Get jacked by demons
>They live for as long as your natural life
>Tfw they "Eat" you for 99 years
>Tfw no one can save you
>Tfw everyone thinks you're dead
>Tfw every waking moment is just teh feeling of draining
>>
>>15885506
I remember reading about this case elsewhere online and there were a bunch of theories and clues. I will see if I can find out where I was. (Cracked, or Snopes maybe...)
>>
>>15885952
Cartels sometimes use the waters to make "transfers" and maybe the couple stumbled on them, not realizing what it was, and Cartel's being Cartels...

Jesus that would actually make a pretty creepy movie.
>>
>>15884658
Well they did kill her
>>
>>15885553
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>15885481

Weird..
>>
>>15885481

Literally what
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Fillipoff

Used to live in this city
>>
Here's a mysterious disappearance that a bunch of relatives once told me. I don't believe it all and I can't really find it on the internet but my grandparents, uncles, and aunts swear it happened so I figure it's worth bringing up.

>had a relative who was a crazy bitch who believed in "Newfoundland Faeries"
>nobody talked to her because she was insane
>she goes missing for 3 years
>her body is found, fresh, 3 years later, in her old backyard. It was as if she died not even an hour before she was found.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Lauren_Spierer
>20 year old student disappears after night of partying
>Everyone that was with her has lawyered up and refused to give testimony of what happened
>>
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/authorities-struggle-id-mystery-woman-article-1.1383957

Not a disappearance per se....

Well, kinda...

Shit still drives me crazy as to who she really was...
>>
>>15887497
Probably got her drunk as hell or drugged up, possibly both, gangraped her and accidentally killed her.
>>
>>15884501
I wonder what her parents are doing right now
do they just live normal lives? do they still think of her or did they just accept that they'll never see her again?
>>
>>15884102
She looks like something straight out of oblivion's character creator
>>
>>15886009
What kind of transfers?
>>
>>15885550
There have been points where missing people have returned and they're unrecognisable due to weight loss and skin changes and scars and of course, captors tend to change their hair.
>>
This is more of a mysterious/unsolved appearance, but it still fucks with me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Shud_Case
>>
>>15887630
Unlicenced Disney and MLP merchandise from china. What do you think the cartels transfer?
>>
>>15887034

What exactly were the police talking to her about?
>>
>>15887447
That's actually kinda sad, Anon.
>>
>>15884102
I remember this. I live in Charlotte. Asha was from Shelby, NC, about 45 minutes away--and it was all over the news. Shelby is a town of about 20,000. It's small enough to be rednecky, but big enough that not everyone is all up in everybody's business.

I completely forgot about it until about 2009 or 2010. I had a job delivering wine and beer to stores and restaurants, and was working a route in Shelby. In a convenience store, an old white man behind the counter was chatting with a black man about everything and nothing. Out of the blue, the white man said, "Hey, ain't you kin to Asha Degree?"

"Yessir."

Both parties stopped talking, looked sad, and the black dude walked away. It was very eerie. I could tell that all these years later it still affected people in a very real way. To have a child seemingly snatched out of thin air will haunt this town for a couple generations.
>>
>>15884699
damn
>>
>>15884501
Was she the little girl in that picture wearing lipstick smoking a cig? Or just looks a lot like her? That picture has always deeply unnerved me.
>>
>>15885537
>man seizing on ground
>one woman calling 911
>Everyone else walking by
>Woman who walked by : I hope that man is okay.
>I'm just standing there. Not much you can do for a seizure...
>>
>>15887705

lol'd irl
>>
>>15885922
>See some girl on the side of the road at 2 am
>Stop to see if they're okay
>bunch of armed men come out of hiding
>you get robbed/murdered/kidnapped

Who the fuck stops their car for anyone at 2 am?
>>
>>15887997
It was 2000, they had phones to call the cops and keep them on the line if need be and anyway, it is far more likely some dumb kid wandered off than some scheme to steal some random car. I mean, let's be realistic here.
>>
>>15887665
While that's true, this photo was found about a year after her disappearance and may have been taken soon after she was kidnapped. She looks to be in pretty good condition to me. The inability to conclusively ID her seems strange.
>>
>>15887705
You kind of ominously said "transfers" which led me to believe you were talking about something other than the obvious drug trades.
>>
>>15887687
GOAT unsolved mystery. That old bitch that refuses to talk definitely knows what happened. Shame she'll never say.
>>
I think out of all of these the two easiest to solve are
>>15885585
Who obviously fell overboard or threw herself overboard and
>>15885463
Who was obviously a pedo and either killed himself or ran away.

The most difficult is
>>15885481
In my opinion because what the hell? It seems like everyone they interviewed potentially could have done it, like it was orchestrated by ten people and you could say that it was, but then it doesn't explain all the random shit that happened on the day and the random shit they found in his car. What the actual fuck? Did he transform into a dog?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 306x423px
This is a picture of Regina Walsh, 14, who was abducted by Robert Ben Rhoades, a serial killer trucker. The photo was taken by Rhoades moments before he murdered her at an abandoned barn in Illinois. He used to keep his victims captive and bound in his sleeper cab for weeks. He'd also shave the girls heads to make them look like young boys. Probably the most harrowing and sad picture I've ever seen.
>>
>>15888128
Sorry, Walters, not Walsh
>>
>>15887687
>>15888119
>no identifying marks or tags
>no records
>middle of Cold War

He was probably a spy killed by another spy
>>
>>15885481
Someone on the outside collaberated with mistys boyfriend to have Quinn removed. Quinn became a victim of human trafficking and mistys boyfriend felt guilty, leaving the hotel keycard in his vehicle.

Beyond that I have no fucking clue. It would be best to start with the car and where it was going around 9:30 that night. He was probably going to meet someone and was abducted.
>>
>>15884152
That's some scary shit
>>
>>15885292
Bad as this sounds, those legs thoroughly arouse me.
>>
>>15885526
prepare to shit bricks:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
http://www.whale.to/c/belgian_xdossiers.html
https://wikispooks.com/ISGP/Belgian_X_dossiers_victims_and_witnesses.php
>>
>>15887580
>gangraped
It seems to me to be just regular rape by one of the dudes is enough. Lawyering up en masse is a normal reaction to when a single friend of yours lawyers up.
>>
>>15887749
"ain't you kin to Asha?"

I didn't know people still spoke in such dialects
>>
File: zebb lips1.jpg (5KB, 149x89px) Image search: [Google]
zebb lips1.jpg
5KB, 149x89px
>>15885481

http://web.archive.org/web/20060614012758/http://www.apdcrime.com/police/cid/Unsolved%20Investigations.asp

"A pair of LIPS with what appears to be EXCLAMATION MARKS were drawn on the rear window with Lipstick."
>>
>>15888418
Yeah, I hear it in northern GA sometimes. I'll use the word "kin" to describe family as well, although my southern accent isn't strong. Nothing pleases me more than hearing some hick/hillbilly/redneck spew forth a monstrosity of pseudo-english southern drawl.

No, really, I love that shit.

Hopefully I'm not able to post anything in this thread, but there's a "creeper" allegedly running around my small town, trying to pick up young girls. I just hope dearly that some poor motherfucker being a jackass out at night doesn't get blasted wrongfully.

http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/rome/news/local/bartow-creeper-sighted-monday-sheriff-s-officials-warn-parents/article_fb01de22-b0e8-11e4-8beb-73e0c6f46d37.html
>>
>>15887997
I carry a pistol while driving miles out of town. Alaska /x/phile here. I do stop to help other drivers if I can.
>>
>>15888279
yea they apparently aroused the man raping the fuck out of her daily too.
>>
Imagine /x/ actually solves one of these
>>
>>15885526
And these cases are also related to the Netherlands, France, UK, Czech, Germany and Switserland. Investigations concerning these cases are almost all disasters.
>>
>>15885481
>Quinn had developed a relationship with a woman named Misty
Anime, not even once....
>>
>>15887749
A very well written comment, dear anon.
>>
Google Britanee Drexel
>>
>>15889268
I swear, if I was ever put into forced labor, nothing would make me happier than to gouge the eyes out of the person who did it.

Not even probable death would deter me. It would be reward enough to ruin the life of someone who would try to do that to me.
>>
Most of these people are probably just dead. That's not a mystery. It's just that no one has found the bodies yet.
>>
>>15889784
Still a mystery, until the bodies are found and a killer is identified.
>>
>>15887997
>See 8 year old child alone on the side of the freeway
>Assume a movie plot is about to unfold
Is this what Fox news has done

eitherway if you had imagined an even more deserted road, then that's even more reason to help out. Anyways you're just like the shit people who drove past her.
>>
>>15889902
last time i pulled over to help someone on an abandoned road three guys came out of the woods and held me at gun point to take my car. fuckers got my phone and wallet too. they where pretty nice though. they let me keep my life.
>>
>>15889960
>>15889960

This. There's too many nutters around nowadays. I'm a twenty year old male and two years ago I was driving home along an unlit road and spotted a dog tied to a tree. Naturally I stopped and when I got out I was approached by three rather large black men. I was subsequently punched in the face and brutally gang raped for the next two hours. Needless to say it was the best night of my life.
>>
>>15887540

What the actual fuck?!
>>
>>15884102
I'll contribute; Iowafag here and maaan has there been some spoopy shit recently.
>Jon Lacina Case

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/news/article_78e0455a-84a6-11df-8b2d-001cc4c03286.html

Frankly the Daily's report's a bunch of horse shit since there are so many gaps in the police report. I can elaborate on a different post but tl;dr killer may still be on the loose in connection with victims his type.

>Tong Shao
>Goes with possible boyfriend, Xiagnan Li, to Nevada IA hotel
>Li allegedly kills her, ditches the car (with the body in the trunk) in Iowa City, leaves for China a day after Tong's reported missing
>Li is still on the loose in China to this day
>Several Chinese news outlets have tracked down one of Li's cell numbers asking about the murder
>Always hangs up
>>
>>15891009
Yeah, got a tripcode. Also bump
>>
>>15888381
underrated post.
>>
>>15887623
Kek
>>
>>15887623

goddamn you're right.
>>
>>15885932
All three. Organized super pedo cult soldiers
>>
>>15888090
People you tard
>>
>>15888141
Spy vs Spy?
>>
>>15885463
Gricar was a scumbag. He had also fucked with a large drug ring in the Eastern and Central areas of PA right before he disappeared.

I hadn't made the connection between Gricar and Sandusky - that is interesting. I find it more likely that he brought a cartel down on his ass.

Between you and me? Not many people in the Centre region are all that sad that he's gone.
>>
>>15888434
That seems to me like a pretty clear message for someone to keep their mouth shut.
>>
>>15888128
Fuck
>>
>>15891913
>Between you and me?
said one anon to another on an anonymous public message board.
>>
>>15885481
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Zebb_Quinn

thats pretty fuicked up
>>
>>15885553
Carlos!
>>
>>15888128
god >___<
>>
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>15885481
>>
>>15884152
I live about an hour from that memorial--well, where it used to be--it's no longer there. From time to time, my parents would talk about it when we drove through Fayetteville. From what I understand, some people thought they were abducted by gypsies--they were known to roll through that area back in the day. Others thought it had to do with their father's shady business dealings.
>>
>>15888279
Never change, 4chan.
>>
>>15888381
I've read about this before. Don't know how much of it is true but it scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>15884574
>>15884671
It is far more likely human error and memory gaps/mistakes/guilt/etc. that could explain many unsolved mysteries out there.

There exists absolutely no empirical evidence for any demonic or supernatural activity. Just human error.
>>
>>15888381
wtf this is beyond creepy, how come it's not well know shit?
>>
>>15893320
Anything that doesn't happen in America isn't well known globally.

If you want to look more into these cases just research "pedowood", these conspiritards will have you believe there's some giant global network of pedophile satanists involving high ranking politicians, and that all those daycare sex abuse cases during the 80s hysteria were all real. Pretty retarded.
>>
>>15888125
>did he transform into a dog?

haha
>>
>>15893453
>pedophile satanists

Let's not get into this shit. The "satanism" bullshit was propagated by conservatives during the 80s and 90s satanic panic hysteria. I hate that people are so quick to pin occultism and satanism to every crime they can't completely solve.
>>
>>15893473
Yeah unfortunately it's closely linked to those pedowood conspiracyautists. They literally believe this shit is happening, like, right now. They post on /pol/ all the time.

You're gonna have a hard time reading about pedo scandals like Dutroux without running into these nutjobs.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Susan_Powell

Also, thread soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQm57wM63U&list=PLiRc9VoFv05ZVq6VtBloqOICZaOq5aPHS
>>
>>15893453
so it's not true?
>>
>>15893512
The Dutroux stuff in Belgium is absolutely real. Just no "oogy boogy satanism".
>>
>>15893519
I mean these pedorings and whatever they are, basically rich people abducting and raping young girls.
>>
>>15885526
man, i remember when i was on a school trip to Berlin, we were going to a late night theater show and before we went out, one of our teaches went into serious mode and told us to walk as groups of people and not to stray to far away from anybody since there were snatchers about. As in people who abduct hot teens, take them to some eastern european shithole and then drug you up and force you into prostitution.

At all other points of that trip we were allowed to do whatever the fuck we wanted, it was apparently just that the part of town we were going to was a baaaaad place.
>>
>>15893533
You're not going to find much concrete evidence. I don't believe it's as big as people put it out to be, but it's possible I would say. I certainly don't believe it goes on in America.
>>
Does anyone have the youtube video of the guy who sent a missing girls parents of him just laughing at a computer screen? The girl wa smissing for years. It's creepy.

Saw it on here a year ago or some time
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneha_Anne_Philip
>>
>>15893547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R3qMrNMSRY

iirc it was ruled to just be a cruel prank. Don't remember him ever having sent anything to her parents (Maura Murray case btw). Just a YT channel. This channel has reuploads from the original one and is NOT that guy's channel.
>>
>>15887910
i've met a lot of people who suffered from seizures throughout my life, and this is just some tips they gave in case i was ever encountering them while it happened, and im sharing it with you because its a shit situation for everyone involved, and it can literally happen anywhere, anytime

>make sure they are lying in a safe position so if they start puking because of convulsions, they wont choke on it
>make sure people aren't gathering around as this can make the person having the seizure feel intense anxiety or fear (of course, this varies from person to person)
>acquire something with glucose/grape sugar in it for them to drink right after since it gets into the blood fast, helping with any nausea or whatever they might feel
>talk to them as soon as they start becoming lucid again, ask them questions like whats your name, where are you from, all the basics
>this way you can make sure that they didn't get some kind of cerebral hemorrhaging going on after all the thrashing
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedhun_Choekyi_Nyima
>>
File: Jane Doe.png (311KB, 705x361px) Image search: [Google]
Jane Doe.png
311KB, 705x361px
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_Jane_Doe

More of a finding but
>>
>>15893547
Yeah. that's it thanks. you think it was a prank?after reading the wiki and comments then i watched this. shit creeped me
>>
>>15893601
I remember reading somewhere that there was an investigation of sorts and police found no reason to suspect him of anything. No idea though.
>>
>>15893563
"Darkness Radio Podcast, Tuesday June 17, 2014.
This is likely the killer of Maura Murray, he has vids of her damaged vehicle and a ski pass from the day she disappeared, only minutes away from her last known location. Perhaps he will do the right thing and settle accounts."

"For anyone wondering why this is thought to be connected to Maura's disappearance:
It was posted on the 8th anniversary of her disappearance. Also, the guy who originally posted it had the username "Mr112dirtbag". 112 was the number of the street she disappeared on, and in a later interview, Maura's father said that she might have been kidnapped by "some dirtbags." Lastly, mr112dirtbag had posted some other videos, one of which was simply called "Maura Murray". IIRC, it was some random video showing a ticket to a ski resort close to where she disappeared."

I dunno anon. Seems rather fishy to me.
>>
>>15893480
because of course, all hollywood producers and celebs are fine, upstanding and good people who would never diddle kids.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Dunbar_disappearance

A classic
>>
>>15892794
From reading about what happened here it seems like far more than gypsy work.
>>
>>15893494
This was an all around fucking disaster, the poor woman and the poor kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 1024x769px
>>15885332
This one?
>>
>>15893541
>>15893622
While it's true that I don't think the pedorings are as big as some people like to think, I do think they exist, it is just questionable whether or not the rich or powerful are all fucking involved with it which seems rather suspicious to me.

That said, I'm sure there is some stuff covered up, especially in Hollywood (which I believe only because there are tons of parents out there willing to look the other way if it means fame and fortune for their kid); I think one of the Coreys (was it...Feldman?) also said something about it being sort of prevalent. However I'm also willing to bet that it involved teens rather than actual children.

You can't quite keep a big thing like that hidden though, especially among the famous and especially since tons of them, statistically speaking, are not pedophiles.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-03-10_18-44-59.png (118KB, 622x598px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-03-10_18-44-59.png
118KB, 622x598px
>>15893563
>>
>>15893668
Anyone got that one Howard Stern interview with that one now dead boyband singer talking about his manager? trying to get into his pants as a teen?
>>
>>15893752

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cahs0_CthVI

There's like 4 parts, but worth the listen.
>>
>>15888381
Fuck fuuu what the actual fuck
How are we not talking about this
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-03-10-23-24-09.png (369KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-03-10-23-24-09.png
369KB, 480x854px
What about Hannah Minx ?
>>
>>15888381
"Several videotapes were also seized from the house that showed Dutroux constructing the secret entrance and the dungeon where the girls were then held. The tapes were never viewed by the police, who later claimed this was because they did not have a videotape player.[5]"
>>
>>15893815
She married some rich guy and had a baby (there were rumors of her having had a difficult pregnancy). Also rumors of her just being sick of being internet famous. That combined with her baby/potential health issues explains why she is gone.
>>
>>15893815
She lost a lot of weight and is now that skeleton girl that gets posted on /b/.
>>
>>15893840
Thanks Anon !
>>
>>15893815
>>15893840
That doesn't explain why her FRIENDS were looking for her.
>>
>>15893871
I asked in /b/ and a Anon told me she last used her Instagram about 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>15893871
What friends? Those actually close to her, from what I saw (I will note, I don't closely follow her and never did, I'm mainly going by what others have said of the situation) never said anything because they knew she just quietly stopped making videos.

She's in her later twenties and she's confirmed for being married and all that, it's natural for a lot of people to duck away and move on.
>>
>>15893883
I saw an (apparently) picture of her, having lost weight, with Onision (who was the person worried, when she went missing)
I don't believe that's her.
>>
>>15893819
yeah, allegedly royals from the netherlands were among the customers. The amount of stone walling, and then the later murders in broad day light of some players in the events in France make me fear the worst is true.
>>
>>15893900
Do you have the pic ? If you do,would you mind sharing it ?
>>
>>15893906
"Chillin with Hannah Minx" is the caption.
Onision is one of the first people to upload a video, asking where she went.
>>
>>15893927
If that is her, she looks like she married a rich guy. A rich drug dealing guy.
>>
>>15893927
That's not her and he seems like an attentionwhore.
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
9KB, 645x773px
>>15884745
>Madeline's Cuddle Cat.

Right in the fucking feels, damn.
>>
>>15893927
I just looked for Onision.He posted a video 3 days ago.Its the same girl.Acting like Hannah.My questions is:What ever happened to Miu-Miu (her dog) ?
>>
>>15893936
I'd pork 'em both
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Christian_Waters
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Azaria_Chamberlain

Source of the "Dingo ate my baby!" irl meme you've probably heard.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eloise_Worledge_disappearance

Another bedroom abduction
>>
>>15885481
he was turned into a puppy!!!
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Frederick_Valentich
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Etan_Patz
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch
>>
>>15888381
this is part of a larger abduction/satanic ritual cult. look up a child daycare center in Salt Lake City...
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaela_Garecht
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Kyron_Horman
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Alessia_and_Livia_Schepp

It's cases like these that I'd like to have more information about in terms of family life.
>>
>>15894002
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Christian_Waters
Is it just me or was this article written horribly?

>>15894011
Not quite a mystery as we know what happened, eventually. Still interesting though.
>>
>>15893535
I'm from Berlin. Which part of the city is that supposed to be?
>>
>>15894050
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Frederick_Valentich
Definitely spooked me.
>>
why so many kids were abducted during 80s?
>>
>>15894132
Thank you for these, keepem coming.
>>
>>15894132
This seems like kind of a standard murder-suicide to me, the real mystery being the location of their bodies. Judging from his behavior I thought it was always a given (even before the letter was found, which just confirmed it) that he killed them.

>>15894119
This is extremely mysterious.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_William_Boyd

Though unlikely, it's interesting to think about this man actually being killed in place of Booth.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charley_Ross
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Le_Prince
>>
>>15894207
Media just hyped it up.

And thank you to whoever keeps posting these, always great to read.
>>
>>15888128
How did they catch the guy?
>>
>>15893453
"The Franklin Coverup" happened here in the states. Massive pedo-satanic ring. Involved higher members of our society, only a few have been brought to justice. Victims and other witnesses claim Hunter S Thompson filmed the rituals, sex scenes, torture sequences and even murders of the children.
Of course, the name of the whole affair hold's true to this day, seeing as nobody talks about it and nobody knows it happened.
It's not that news doesn't spread, it's that there are people who don't want that news to spread.
>>
>>15894358
There's a lot of controversy as to whether or not those kids were telling the truth. Satanic Ritual Abuse is a myth outside of a few literally insane people who have committed murder in the name of "Satan" or the "Devil"
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Arnold
>>
>>15894369
Still doesn't take away from the fact that a pedophile ring was discovered, Satanic or not.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Grayson
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Fawcett
>>
>>15887997
You, sir, are a coward.
>>
File: Anthonette_cayedito1.jpg (10KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
Anthonette_cayedito1.jpg
10KB, 280x210px
>Anthonette Cayedito
>Disappeared on April 6, 1986 in Gallup, New Mexico
>One year later, Cayedito tried to call home and her mother picked it up, but before she said anything an unidentified male voice said, "Who said you could use the phone?", at that point she screamed and the call ended.
>Four years later, a Carson City waitress told police that she served a couple with a young girl, and that while she was there the girl intentionally pushed her fork off the table, and every time the waitress put it back on the table, the girl squeezed her hand. After they left, the waitress was cleaning the table when she found a napkin that said "Please help me! Call the police,".
>Anthonette's younger sister, Wendy was interviewed and she told the police that a man knocked at the door in the middle of the night. She said that when Anthonette went to the door, she asked who the person was, and the man said that it was their Uncle Joe.
>She has never been found.

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Anthonette_Cayedito

This case is still messed up though. I'm sure she's been silenced and killed.
>>
>>15887623
That's appropriate.
>>
>>15894432
This is really creepy and extremely sad.
It always makes me wonder how many people, at any given moment, are kidnapped and stuck in someone's basement as their sex slave.

While I sort of hope she's dead so she's not suffering, I actually think she is likely alive or lived a very long time with whoever took her. If he let her live after the phone thing and even took her out it is likely she is/was valuable to them and they developed some sort of relationship, and I don't think these guys would be willing to just throw that away.

Look at the case of that girl kept in a box for 7 (or whatever) years.
>>
>>15893655
That is clearly Elle Fanning
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szilveszter_Matuska
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Beverly_Potts
>>
File: 1336840957481.png (41KB, 213x213px) Image search: [Google]
1336840957481.png
41KB, 213x213px
>>15887447
>>
>>15888418
You've never been to the south have you? There are areas, both urban and rural, where people talk like that.
>>
>>15893905
The stuff in the dossier seems really far-fetched. I always wondered how many people were involved with Dutroux.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Winston

Chess, not even once
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Lisa_Irwin
>>
>>15887997
Well this anon isn't entirely crazy, people leave fake babies in carseats on the side of the road so someone will stop and try to be a hero while niggers run up and mug/rape/kill them.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Erica_Parsons
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaumont_children_disappearance
>>
File: wot.png (125KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
125KB, 1366x768px
>>15887540
>http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/authorities-struggle-id-mystery-woman-article-1.1383957
i was reading...when this popped-up...
2spoopy4me...
>>
These home abductions of children are terrifying assuming the parents aren't involved.
>>
>>15885516
It's old as fuck and the parents probably killed the kids.
>>
>>15885540
It's a poor black kid, not that weird to see them doing some ghetto ass stuff.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flannan_Isles#Mystery_of_1900
>>
>>15888086
I'm sure they know who she is or have a very good idea, anon. Don't be fucking silly.
>>
>>15893668
That has nothing to do with Hollywood though, and everything to do with how active aggressive pedophiles operate. They work in careers where they will be around children.
>>
>>15894214
It's not mysterious at all. The stepmother killed the kid.
>>
>>15894378
A pedophile ring -wasn't- discovered, that's the whole point.

>>15894432
Had a buddy who moved from NM around that time with the last name Cayedito...
>>
>>15888446
Oh shit. I live like 30 minutes away and can't believe I haven't heard this.
>>
>>15894844
That's the point, in Hollywood they would have access to children/teens who (along with their families) are desperate for success and recognition. Plenty of parents are shitty enough to look the other way for things if it means their kid gets rich and famous. Plus, while the extent of Hollywood pedophilia is debatable, it goes without saying that it is full of drugs and partying which makes it a lot easier to screw with kids and families.

I don't think there are "rings" exactly but careers in entertainment may harbor more pedophiles than not for the above reasons.
>>
>>15894868
No proof of that at all.
>>
>>15894614
Yeah but how often does that happen vs. some kid wandering off near the freeway? I mean I guess you could always assume some crazy shit out of a movie that I don't think I've ever heard of happening irl or just assume the most likely scenario of some kid getting lost. Even the most paranoid person could have called the cops on their cell phone and remained in the car with it running.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Martin_Allen
Someone made an interesting edit at the bottom that hasn't been removed yet.
>>
My sophomore year of college a student went missing, it ended up being kind of a high profile deal although I couldn't find any documentation of it. Here's the story as I remember it:

>Brand new Freshman disappears a month into his first semester, he was last seen walking back to his dorm from a frat party.

>Person at the night desk of the dorm remembers maybe seeing him, can't be sure.

>He's missing for weeks, it was a huge deal with missing posters everywhere, all the local rivers and ponds are dredged, nothing is found.

>All the students on campus are incredibly paranoid and convinced there's a murderer on campus, rumors circulate that this kid was picked up by a black van.

to be cont.
>>
>>15895368

It turns out this kid had gotten incredibly drunk and tried to stumble home, he made it to his dorm but couldn't find his I.D. so he knew they wouldn't let him into the dorm after hours.

He went around the back of his dorm looking for one of the side doors and ended up stumbling into a utility room which was supposed to be locked on the outside. He got stuck in there with no light and managed to get tangled up in electrical equipment and fry himself alive.

They didn't find him for at least 4 or 5 months. Apparently this utility room just didn't get used very much. It was directly connected to the laundry room in the dorm and the kids there had been complaining about a bad smell for weeks before someone took a look...
>>
>>15894432
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Arnold

If this was a white person she'd have been found
>>
File: 20130907-004208.jpg (95KB, 632x414px) Image search: [Google]
20130907-004208.jpg
95KB, 632x414px
According to the Australian Maritime Safety Authority, the Kaz II departed from Airlie Beach on 15 April 2007, and was heading for Townsville on the first leg of a journey that was to take it around Northern Australia to Western Australia. On board were owner Derek Batten and his neighbours, brothers Peter and James Tunstead.[3]
The first indication that there was a problem came on 18 April, when it was spotted by a helicopter, which reported that the boat was drifting in the vicinity of the Great Barrier Reef, and that its crew were potentially in distress.[2][3] On 20 April, maritime authorities caught up with the boat and boarded it. They found the three-man crew missing in circumstances which they described as being "strange".[2][3]
"What they found was a bit strange in that everything was normal; there was just no sign of the crew." -- Jon Hall, Queensland's Emergency Management office.[2]
In a statement delivered on the day of the boarding, officials with the Queensland Emergency Management Office revealed that the yacht was in serviceable condition and was laid out as if the crew were still on board. Food and flatware were set out on the table, a laptop computer was set up and turned on, and the engine was still running. Officials also confirmed that the boat's emergency systems, including its radio and GPS were fully functional, and that it still had its full complement of life jackets.[2][3] According to news sources, there was even a small boat still hoisted on the stern of the boat and the anchor was up.[6] The only signs that were out of the ordinary, other than the disappearance of the crew, was one of the boat's sails had been badly shredded, and that there was no life raft on board (however, it is unknown whether there ever was one aboard).[2][3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaz_II
>>
>>15895234
that's disturbing
>>
I don't get why you guys are so weirded out about some of these stories. They seem to be your typical unexplained missing persons cases. Did you niggas not watch Unsolved Mysteries? This shit is small time.
>>
Who was the girl who was recorded talking to herself for a few minutes in a security camera, then wound up inside a water tower (which couldn't be opened)?
>>
>>15895468
Oh boy.
>>
>>15895468
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/

Fuck, I get goosebumps the second I even think about that elevator security tape. I actually remember the day this story first broke and being absolutely terrified. It's just so...bizarre and for it to have been ruled as an accident? My god.

>>15895406
Honestly sounds like pirates.
>>
>>15895468
>>15895476
Elisa Lam. Let's not start this here, this is a disappearances thread. Her death is completely explainable by her bipolar disorder and the hotel rooftop and water tanks being accessible.
>>
So this is back home.

>Young guy goes missing from party one night, host of party is well known drug dealer. Body was never found and as far as I remember no charges were filed.

>Missing posters are still up around town and it's been years. His father still holds hope they'll find him and does awareness and fundraising stuff.

>Word through the underground grapevine is he tried to steal some drugs and is currently hacked up in pieces buried out in the woods somewhere.
>>
>>15894119
This happened near where I live. I have seen his Step Mother, I guess. She would sit outside booths that had his photo and information etc about the case. Really suspicious looking woman, bad vibes. I think she probably killed him.
>>
>>15891009
>http://www.iowastatedaily.com/news/article_78e0455a-84a6-11df-8b2d-001cc4c03286.html

holy shit that story
>>
>>15895476

Pirates wouldn't leave a perfectly good vessel like that.
>>
>>15893533
it's definitely not just girls
>>
>>15895234
What in the actual fuck? The wiki history says this was edited Mar. 6, two days before this thread was even made.... Whelp.
>>
>>15895504
Whoa...
>>
>>15893279
>tips fedora
>>
>>15894050
Guy was trying to reenact Close Encounters and crashed into the sea. Nothing spooky.
>>
>>15895460
The thought of somebody vanishing with no trace is extremely scary. I can't think of anything spookier than being kidnapped and never heard of again.
>>
>>15895539
>>15895504
THE FUCK
>>
>>15895480
>Word through the underground grapevine is he tried to steal some drugs and is currently hacked up in pieces buried out in the woods somewhere.

Why couldnt they just beat him up or something? Fuck people.
>>
>>15884745
That's odd.

I went "but they lived there, the cuddle cat was hers and her clothes were her" but then it got to the poikt of the car, shit.
>>
>>15895387
Like all the other missing white ppl.
> 1/10 for response
>>
>>15895551
Yeah I agree, it sucks ass. This is all the way up north so all the dealers are just wanna-be niggers and thugs.
>>
Yeah I know
>Reddit
But its the best synopsis of the story I could find. Being from charlotte I can tell you its hard to get lost in downtown drunk or not. This fuck disappeared into thin air
http://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/1wc3aj/kyle_fleishmann_vanished_into_thin_air/
>>
File: SHIT.png (2MB, 1885x987px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.png
2MB, 1885x987px
>>15887540

note to self:

don't open mobile links on your big screen
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.