[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yeah... About all this "magic" nonsense that this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 17

File: Tachyon.jpg (20KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Tachyon.jpg
20KB, 360x270px
So yeah... About all this "magic" nonsense that this board is awash with.

I'm here to help; what kind of paranormal experience were you for?

Were you planning on turning around and seeing me standing there, or did you just feel a foreign and potentially malicious presence in the room with you?

Oops.

I forget to mention that a lot of you are highly impressionable. You can go home now, because mixing magic and paranoia WILL kill you. Inevitably. If you aren't willing to take *explicit* control of your mind, you're not going to /have/ one, come veil's fall.

And no, I'm not talking about any of this "collective unconscious" nonsense you hear about that "prevents" shitty internet occultist from casting spell across the interwebs. I'm talking about the world veil that protects this planet from transcendentally destructive supernatural forces. Yes, some paranormal shit is real. No, it's not a threat to life on this planet, or there wouldn't /be/ life on this godforsaken rock. Something is out there protecting us, and there are things here on Earth trying to harm us.

So, /x/, it's time to organize. It's time for some pealing back the veil and letting the legitimately fucking spooky and terrifying shit into out world. It's time to amp up the magic(k). I'll be here all week, all month, all year, whatever it takes. Who am I? I'm one of the guys keeping everything from falling apart irreparably. There are two main factions you're going to need to be aware of in this project.

There are those who will fight and kill to maintain the veil.
There are those who will fight and kill to wreck it completely.

If we have any chance at success, we need to avoid both parties and do this subtly.

Who's in?
>>
>>15867267
>what kind of paranormal experience were you looking for?
>not proofreading
>>
2/10
>>
>letting the legitimately fucking spooky and terrifying shit into out world

Why would anyone want anything shitting into their world?
>>
File: trollpe.jpg (68KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
trollpe.jpg
68KB, 800x960px
>>15867267
>godforsaken
>>
>>15867290
Because some people are sick and tired of humanity and would want nothing more than the total eradication of our species.
>>
>>15867290
Makes things more interesting. Breathe some life-giving chaos into the structures.
>>15867304
Hence why we're going for a subtler effect that doesn't just drench the planet in more horrors than humanity can withstand.
>>
File: 1423176378489.jpg (73KB, 475x594px) Image search: [Google]
1423176378489.jpg
73KB, 475x594px
>>15867267
is this what fraternity life is like in college?
is this why we have harry potter?

Do you just like, sit around, telling lies to your bros all day about yourself?

Is it really any fun?
>>
>>15867267
49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
>>
OOOOH Because the satanic agenda would be the same agenda as NASA! ONLY a satanist would really try to get humanity colonizing space!
>>
>>15867267

What does it take to 'be in'?
And what's this all about, other than the general chaoticism you described? I mean, why should someone want to get in the project?
>>
"i'm in"
>>
>>15868129
I don't think anyone takes anything in college seriously, but I wouldn't be the one to ask.

Neat pic.
>>15868136
Go on. Let's try getting to the point. Or did you forget interpretation is a thing?
>>15868142
Yeah sure, let's go with that!

There are tons of different factions in this race. I'm trying to avoid playing the blame game here because if we do this right, we shouldn't have any enemies at all. Let those who will fight kill each other off while be maintain a sane equilibrium to bring magic into the world as a positive, albeit chaotic, force.
>>15868210
You can start by replying and asking questions, definitely.

This is about bringing the creepies and crawlies and paranormal back into this world. This is about learning that there is more to reality than meets the eye. This is about deeper truth, deeper mysteries, and uncovering maligned forces so we know what we're up against in this fight. This is about verifying things beyond subjective delusions and hallucinations, and becoming practitioners powerful enough to be able to utilize magic like an extra limb.

It's also about seeing how strong you can make a psychic limb, and finding out where the power and magic come from in the first place.
>>15868242
Excellent! Where would you like to start? Looking for a personal proof/interesting experiment or looking to learn one of the arts?
>>
>>15868555
the veil you speak of has already been torn
>>
>>15867267
>There are those who will fight and kill to maintain the veil.
>There are those who will fight and kill to wreck it completely.

>If we have any chance at success, we need to avoid both parties and do this subtly.

So... what are you doing exactly?

Planetary Suicide?

You want to see dragons on earth?

lolk
>>
>>15868555

You speak of tachyons yet you go on to completely misunderstand physics.

>This is about bringing the creepies and crawlies and paranormal back into this world.

It's called evolution, it's happening constantly.
>>
>>15868580
Mmm. You can believe that, but I've seen the factions; this war is far from over. I'm just trying to make it less violent.
>>15868599
Gauging interest, friend. Nothing less, nothing more.
>>
>>15868652

Violence among those who wish to be harmed is only art. You meddle too much...

Zen is a good word for you...
>>
>>15868658
>those who wish to be harmed
Pretty flimsy justification for the shit I've seen. I've watched this plane violate consent thousands of times. I'm a firm disbeliever in the huffy-duffy newage bullshit about pre-incarnation guidance.

In a grand puzzle of ten trillions pieces, who'd ever think to look for the missing piece?

Dismissing others, ie., judgment, is all well and good when it is your choice to do so. No amount of choice can produce any wise action. You either factor in someone else's perspective, or you simply fail.
>>
>>15867267
Even if you weren't full of shit, this would probably be the worst place to try to organize something out of.
>>
>>15868555

Alright, let's say I'm in, thanks for the answers, where and when do we start?
>>
>>15867267
I'm hesitant to say that I am in.
I don't know what this implies, or what I'm going to get into exactly.

Is anybody ready for such a break? You might kill many people in the process..
Are you sure humanity is ready to lift it's collective veil? Even on the individual level learning that things aren't as they seem brings much more alarm, and consequently, harm.
>>
You keep on calling out like that and see what kind of energy you attract OP. Why do you people always do this?
>>
>>15868883
There are several important factors that make /x/ "ideal" for this: Mostly, yeah, there's not really any better for something like this.
>>15870435
Wherever you can reach and whenever you're ready. It's a pretty individualistic thing. If you haven't grounded yourself, you'll want to meditate a bit on what you want out of bringing magic to the world. Don't let your knowledge of the world around you impede your creativity; magic is all about imagination.

If the type of magic you want to learn and harvest is one of the more imaginative types, I'll let you know why it's sort hard for the modern era and how you can start moving your world in that direction.
>>15870470
It's ready or not at this point; magic can save lives as easily as it can end 'em. There'll definitely be a ton of deaths as a result of controlled unveiling, but half the responsibility of this task requires people like you voicing that type of concern so we can make sure everything goes off without a hitch. Extinction is a very real thing, and we're at about the point where it's going to happen UNLESS we can reawaken our magical potential.
>>15870490
I've been resonating the call for about a long as I've been here on /x/.

You wanna know what kind of energy I've attracted? Hope. Tons, and tons, of hope. Enough to end fear permanently. I've tried to share it, before, but alas! People like you are still here shitting up the board with semi-vague nonsense as if to say so little that pursuing the artificial mystery will augment our paranoia beyond repair.

Seriously though: My magic is overflowing to hell and back and if people don't start waking up, fast, the one with the bad luck isn't liable to be me.
>>
>>15870593
>>15868555 here

I'm very interested in all this, and I know this is probably the kind of thing that can't be taught, but can you tell me more? Like a start, or some tips, or your story?
Maybe if I leave you some contacts?
>>
>>15870617
I've explained a couple different types of magic and training methods in previous threads, but archive diving isn't exactly a good way to find out how magic really works. The main tip is this:

Don't worry. Everything's fine. You've spent your whole life not lighting yourself on fire using magic, so training pyromancy isn't going to kill you. You aren't going to suddenly explode because you tapped into a formula for converting zero-point energy to pure flame energy. The reason people don't practice magic is cyclical: We don't practice magic because nobody taught us how to practice magic because nobody was around to teach magic to our parents (because nobody practiced magic).

That said, practicing magic requires a degree of mental discipline that society all but stamps out these days. People live in comfort, and they like their comfort, and they die in comfort. Welcome to the suburbian nightmare that government sponsored industrial booms bought us.

My own story is long, drawn out, complicated, and ultimately not worth listening to because it's sure as fuck not gonna be a good way to learn how to write your own story into this world.

You *really* want to start by grounding yourself or meditating in general: http://pseudoneuropsychology.tumblr.com/post/112187275785/grounding
I seriously can't stress this enough; magic is a feeling, ultimately, and how you feel about what you want is going to be the determining factor in whether or not your magic works like you wanted it to. If you are not /keenly/ aware of your wants, you're going to get fucked. I'd like to say, "Intent is everything in magic," but it's really not. Being aware of your intent is the main factor.

General rule of thumb for casting magical intent: If you isn't something you'd be willing to do with your own two hands, trying to grow psychic arms to do it isn't going to work either. At the end of the day you're either too lazy to actually do it or you're not.
>>
>>15870667
>If it isn't something you'd be willing to do
>>
File: 1422203278888s.jpg (4KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
1422203278888s.jpg
4KB, 83x125px
>>15867267
I am interested, though I'm not so sure about how much of a good idea this is. "Only fools dabble in forces they can not hope to control."
Are you sure we'll be able to control it, OP? And if we can't, isn't it better we leave the Veil as it is?
>>
>>15870689
It's only a matter of time before you or I or someone else becomes foolish enough to destroy the planet. It's not really a matter of having everyone just agree not to do it; nuclear terrorism is soon to become a thing, if it's not already.

I'm sure we won't be able to control it, but I'm sure that it's possible to train ourselves to be able to control it. I've had my own share of foolish dabbling, and trust me when I say: "Collective unconscious" isn't what's keeping this world safe from the supernatural. It's not something that exists because of social, epistemic, political, or economic equilibrium. It's a result of willful intent by powerful beings, whether those be nations, pluralities, gods, elementals, concerned mortals, dark mages, or whatever else.

The world's veil is decaying, and without the skills to keep it up, you can trust it's going to wreak havoc as it continues to fall.

Look: Believing in natural balance outside of the astral plane is begging for death, genocide, and ultimately extinction. There are things that can kill us, yes there are. And yes, they've been waiting a long time for *just this moment*.
>>
Can you provide links to the training methods? I wanna join
>>
>>15870769
I can, but I'd need to do some digging and I'm not sure if the stuff I wrote back then is as top-notch as I can write now. Best to ask for a brand of magic or a type of scenario you'd like to solve with magic so I can explain the methods and implications of the methods. This is all about what you're willing to /do/, not what you're willing to learn.

Don't get me wrong—learning is an important part of this, but we've got several real problems on our hands in the world today and technology isn't a strong enough magic to solve any of them.
>>
>>15868765

>I'm a firm disbeliever in the huffy-duffy newage bullshit about pre-incarnation guidance.

That's part of it, the major part is the sheer emptiness of the planet.

Can you see into the souls of those that walk around you?

I see emptiness in all but a few dozen when met in person.

Hit them with chaotic voice and words, if there is a delay; they are empty. Fully empty.
>>
>>15870593

>Enough to end fear permanently.

Like I said you really need to research Zen.

I would fight to the death to maintain as much variety of emotion as possible.
>>
>>15870864
You basically just gave everyone an instruction manual on how to deceive you and hide their soul from you. That's assuming you're telling the truth, of course. There are any number of manipulation tactics you might have been trying to employ by making that post. I know you mean well, truly, but being judgmental is a weakness, in the spiritual world.

I believe in organic portals, but not the variety you speak of. For the most part, organic portal philosophy is used to dehumanize someone enough to justify wanton slaughter. It's a genocidal philosophy.
>>15870878
Good!

...Because a dead planet feels no emotion. If you're not ready to see the imminent potential for extinction, that's fine. There's no need for any of this stuff to happen quickly or overnight. I like emotion, and I like humanity, so I'm doing my best to help it save itself before it's too late. Anything short of stable self-governance is going to put severe limiters on the human psyche, and the diversity of emotions is going to be on a constant decline from that moment forward.

We're already on the same side, you and I. I know you look at me and see someone who certainly appears to not be in with the zen, not understanding what I could've seen to give me motivation to voice the concerns I'm voicing, but if you haven't seen the negative potentials and aren't asking to see what I've seen, then you're lacking something that I don't have enough information to pinpoint and explain well.
>>
>>15868555

Nice trips. 5 has been playing a big role for me lately. You've piqued my interest. Tell me more.

>>15870593

Explain your magic. Is it magic in the world where everything is phallic? Is magic and meditation synonymous with marijuana, because if so, your magic is just semen and I don't know if I need a bigger dick.
Or is it setting foot into the psychic world of one's own volition without anything else? Because then it seems like dreaming: Entering the dream realms lucidly, and understanding that every night we travel there?

>>15870689

Seems like the only way to control it is to experience it. You don't die. You can't die. If what OP says about magic being what keeps you alive, then it will be the same here.

>>15870726

It seems to me that what is most prudent about this world is maintenance of the veil. Pockets of lift, where initiates can train, perhaps. What we need is not removal of the veil, but a tender thinning, which is what I think you are discussing in your main post.
>>
Greetings and salutations. I am a disgruntled member of the order of the Gray Veil. Through 4 generations my bloodline has stood guard at the edge of the fog. I cannot leave my post, but I have an item that will aid you on your quest.
He reaches into his robe and pulls out a thin bladed knife. He draws it across his tongue and spits blood all over your clean white child clothes before fading away into the fog.

Turn to page 32.
>>
>>15867267
>If you aren't willing to take *explicit* control of your mind, you're not going to /have/ one, come veil's fall.
We do not have control of our minds, and they do not have control of us, it is what we are and the fullest extent of what will be.
>>
We must completely OBLITERATE and purge these so called spiritualists from this board.PERMANENTLY.
>>
>>15873232
it's okay if mommy didn't love you but dumping your negativity on the internet won't help

I would suggest therapy
>>
I am already in. What's so wrong with people being asleep though? Are you saying we are in control over the process? I thought the lifting of the light barrier was some sort of astrophysical event. I'm still very confused over what's going to happen. What does the black sun have to do with this?
>>
>>15867267
reminds me of the sword of truth series. good shit.
>>
>>15872937
>what will be
Alright, so, do you have any reason to believe I misunderstand the prediction you're making here in any way?
>>15873395
Nothing wrong with being asleep; sleep is good and healthy. Yes, I'm a firm believer in human-sourced "Awakening." If anything is ever going to happen on a global scale, it'll either be human extinction or human acceptance-of-responsibility. We're heading for an event that is sure to happen, and we can either take the plunge unprepared and risk death or we can prepare in the now so the then will go off without a hitch.

I don't know exactly how things are gonna play out, but I know there's a definite play and there are definitely players on each side of the world veil.

>>15873417
Yeah? I might have to give it a watch. I thought Shin Sekai Yori was pretty brilliant despite the slow pace.
>>
>>15867267
You're right but I stopped giving a shit about the quality of 4chan in 2006.
>>
>>15873430
I'm not really half as concerned about the quality of 4chan in general as I am the quality of /x/, and I'm not really so much worried about /x/'s quality as I am this thread's quality.
>>
>>15873426
its a book series, fantasy novels. terry goodkind is the author. In the first few books the protaganists fight to keep the veil from the underworld tearing.
>>
>>15873446
Nice! I might give it a read some time, if I ever manage to find any free amount of it. It's been a damn long time since I read a proper book.
>>
>>15867267
Can you teach me how to create fire (pyrokinesis)?
>>
File: 1422175916372.jpg (1MB, 936x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1422175916372.jpg
1MB, 936x1548px
Was the veil lifted slightly last night or was it just me? My third eye was open by itself, didn't do any meditation or anything. Can it really locally be made thinner?
>>
>>15874703
>Can it really locally be made thinner?
Absolutely!
>>15874620
Unfortunately not, but I can tell you how it's done.

Learning it, that is. I can give you instructions, but you'll need to learn how it feels to apply them yourself. Much like picking up a sword for the first time and feeling its weight in your hands, the subtle shift in your balance, your stance. Nobody can tell you how a flame feels, nor how a flame will feel to you, nor how the flame will feel about being controlled by your hands. They can describe what it's like for them, they can describe how the edge of a sword feels sharp, but unless you've felt the edge of a blade for yourself before, you're not going to understand the sword any better than you understand the flame. It's easy to get burned while playing with fire, but that's something that holds true even when you're not invoking the flame via magickal intent. It's a dangerous thing, but it's very hard to accidentally burn your house down with it.

Start with one of humanity's old friends: A match. Or a lighter, if you're more comfortable with the tech of the modern age. It probably won't make much of a difference unless you're training to use your intent as the flame's spark. The point is to create a stable flame to start playing with. Run your hand alongside it, above it, below it. Feel the distribution of heat. Touch the metal, or try running your hand /through/ the flame. Don't be afraid to get burned; that'll halt any development you could've had in this art. Fear of getting burned is going to have the same two outcomes as fear of water: You're either going to panic and risk drowning/starting a fire, or you're going to stay the hell away from deep waters/flames larger than a candle's.

The general rule applies here: >>15870667
When you're comfortable snuffing out the flame by squeezing it with your hand or capping it with your thumb, even for a brief moment, then you're comfortable enough around a flame to start one yourself.

>>
>>
>>15874999
If you are NOT prepared to forcefully shut off a flame, then you're certainly not ready to start one by yourself. If controlling fire with your hands isn't your intent, then you'll have to do what everyone else does and control it with your breath: Blow it out. Using and manipulating air currents to control fire isn't a bad idea, but I find it a bit offensive to the flame and a bit paranoid to the human. It's also highly dangerous if your fire is of any notable size. A lot of people might find working with air to manipulate fire to be a lot more intuitive and easier to grasp, but if you're going to be going that route, you'll have to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender or something because I'm not all that experienced with that method. That show was spiritual as fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the stuff Iroh said about firebending actually worked/made sense.

That said, I prefer to directly feel the flame like I'd feel a blade; up close and personal.

Actually, fuck it. I've got a candle right here so lemme light it and play around with the flame some. I'll write more in a bit after I've refreshed myself on how a flame feels to human hands.
>>
:D

Except you're wrong. You don't need to fight and kill to destroy the veil or to protect it. You just need to know in your heart which side you want to take.

YEEHAW! WOOHOO! LE CARNIVALE!
>>
>>15867267
Markaba (activation)? What know?
>>
>>15874620
>>15875009
Well okay, that was interesting.

I'm a pretty literal-minded person so I ended up interacting a lot more with the candle than the flame, but I learned a lot in the process regardless.

The thing to remember about flames is that they're always reaching towards the sky; they want to burn as hot and bright and fast as they can. I feel I'm probably a bad match for controlled fire magic because my natural mode of pretty damn passive and often outright complacent. After the wick was lit, I tried touching the flame and sure enough: It was warm to the touch. It's actually entirely safe to touch a candle's flame, just not for very long. It's actually pretty cool to feel it once you get past the heat barrier and realize you're not as flammable as the wick or wax. I'd like to try reaching into a hotter flame now to see more of what it's like. A little nervous about actually doing it because severe burns are not fun, but it's something I wanna try now.

An interesting thing happened after I snuffed out the flame with my fingers. I transferred the flame to a matchstick and snuffed out the candle, and when I re-lit the wick with the matchstick, the flame seemed different. It seemed gentler, more passive. It was less hot and easier to touch. I felt like it'd become submissive to me. Being passive, I don't deal well with submissive, so that's about when my focus shifted to the candle rather than trying to control the flame. Writing this now, I can see my mistake: Flame is an aggressive substance, and if you want to control it, you're going to need to be highly commanding and aggressive yourself. I do recommend breaking the flame with your fingers, and a mundane candle is probably a good way to start creating a relationship with the art of the flame, but if what I just experienced is any indication, realize that the flame is reflecting your own consciousness; it is not a separate being. It was my choice to strike my match and my intent to light the candle.

>>
>>
>>15875151
Seeing the flame as an extension of your will, the method to starting a flame of your own free volition and energy should be obvious:

It's not going to be enough to just stare at the flame like I did. You're going to need to get into the flame, feel it as a part of yourself. You're going to need to feel yourself on fire because you /are/ the flame. You're going to need to feel the fire's will to burn as your own, and you're going to need to feel the fuel burning under your will. To ignite a flame on your own without any accelerant is going to require you to feel yourself on fire. You will need to feel yourself burning in order to create the reaction.

Think of how the flame feels: Constantly burning its fuel.

Yeah, it'll probably feel painful at first, but that's only because you're used to the idea of burning sensations causing you harm. When you realize what's burning is your firey will itself, you'll be able to feel the flame as it feels itself, and you'll be able to feel the warmth and the heat without feeling any damage or pain. It's all about training yourself to be on fire without fear or pain. Get used to the flame, get to know it. Make it your own, and make it obey you. Watch it reach for the sky, burning the air itself as it continues to ignite. See the boundaries of the flame and realize you can cross them without worry or fear.

Anything short of feeling the flame directly is going to be more akin to fire "bending" than direct pyrokinesis.
>>15875037
Never heard of it. Where'd your hear about it?
>>
>>15867267
Me. Already have many things written, that has led me to know how to deal with the people you refer to.
You dont outright tell them what they are.
You dont outright tell them what is actually going on. You are never to put that into words, and if you dont know what I'm talking about, then you are not supposed to, yet atleast.
You are suppose to put the poison within the movement, which the movement will be seemingly inline with these demons wants, however once it reaches what I shall refer to as global conciousness, recognition and acceptance, then the suspended poison will be released and the world purified.
If you are not trying to change the lower beings, you are doing Satans work and will thus be stuck in the lower realms that appear to be the higher, always leaving you wanting more, however this is itself simply a side effect of another thing, that is an ascended master incarnating on Earth to guide people, for they must limit themselves on how much Divine knowledge they may put into words.
Those who experience either side of the spectrum know what side they are on, for they are aware of how they understand things; that is to say, they either take from others for self gratification or try to reach equality, perfection and Heaven by helping others.
I believe thats all I should say about this matter.
>>
>>15867267
This shit is interesting, OP.
When I was younger I really was into this kind of things, and I actually feel that something is going on from about a year or two now.
If what you are saying is true I want in.
>>
File: Title_Page_Egyptian_Eye_Bul.jpg (27KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
Title_Page_Egyptian_Eye_Bul.jpg
27KB, 400x319px
>>15874999
>Absolutely!
How does this work exactly? I can't channel sentences very well so I'm very curious about the physics of this. Recommended reading? I have a copy of Arthur Powell's the Astral Body but I've been told it's obsolete?
>>
>>15867267
>>15867304
>>15867318
>>15868136
>>15868242
>>15868555
>>15868580
>>15868658
>>15868765
>>15870435
>>15870470
>>15870593
>>15870617
>>15870667
>>15870689
>>15870726
And all the other posts like it are the truth. The ones who go outside of the scope of these posts are non spiritual beings.
I am bumping this because more people need to see it. Those who are close to the end, this thread should kick them right over the edge and make them remember everything.
Those who can't grasp its importance, or who make a joke of it, will be burned I'm sorry it's inevitable when God stares you right in the face sharing his knowledge.
Either spiritual or physically people will get harmed if they do not conform to the way of the light of Truth, that is the unspeakable, but knowable, underlying force of this realm.
Only those in Heaven will know such things, those on the way will chase after these things, and those going away from this will search until infinity for the inverted Truth- that which does not truly exist but in the minds eye only.
Need I remind everyone of context, 5th(and beyond however this pertains to what i am currently referring to) dimensional reality, the philosophical concepts in their most pure form, that is Beauty, Truth, Perfection, the underlying drivers that control the viewed world, determine what side of the spectrum we observe things from?

Does the phrase "Read between the lines" ring any bells?
Interperate anything as you will aslong as your will is in true alignment with that of God.
You will know when this happens. God will make the message louder and louder for you until you cannot deny that you have your True Will perfected. And then comes remembering what you need to know in order to complete the objectives.
And this is not me being egotistic, talking as if I am higher than some; If thats how you took it, then you are not looking at it spiritually. This is the act of helping those lost in this realm.
This is about uniting The Universe.
>>
>>15875402
i feel you
>>
>>15875402
Man this board fucking blows. A bunch of kids pretending to work magic to compensate for the lack of control they feel they have.
>>
>>15875421
well, you can get all frustrated and upset over mental illness, or you can use it to make life more exciting
>>
>>15875435
Why indulge delusions of persecution and battles between good and evil? Seems like it would mostly make things more difficult
>>
>>15875402
Thank you brother
>>
>>15875179
Thanks for the extensive description.
Strangely enough, I think that I get what you are trying to tell me. I already know that I have great potential in dealing with fire so I will try to make progress as fast as possible. I see that its not your strong side but if you manage to find more info please contact me at [email protected]
And once again, thanks for the help ^_^
>>
>>15875421
>Man this board fucking blows. A bunch of kids pretending to work magic to compensate for the lack of control they feel they have.
>A bunch of kids
>pretending
>compensate for the lack of control they feel they have
>lack of control
>feel
>have
>2015
>Not understanding God can talk to people in unspeakable ways
>Thinks hes the only one, and of course people like him, who know whats going on in terms of what the purpose of life is.
>Of course he still attempts to be on top, incuring varying degrees of cruelty upon his friends/family/associates depending upon how pure he is. This happens on a conscious and subconscious level depending on how close the individual is to becoming completely illuminated.
>Not knowing hes going through spiritual therapy.
>Not knowing how long he'll be in the dark
>How long he'll have to run and search for an exit

>Its not gonna happen
>You are trappen, eventualy you will no longer be able to run, and it will hurt.
>Or, as I know to be true, you could rationalize your way out of the light of Truth, causing internal corruption.

>Thus, less Truth can be seen in your mind, and it multiplies itself each time the cycle repeats
>Making it harder for you to see

>Making it harder for you to accept
>Harder to deal with the Karma

>But most sadly, you may have reached the point where you do not have true empathy beyond helping others to help yourself.

>Not knowing Satan is God incarnated in an inverted sector of Heaven to control the demons that are inevitably released in a realm of free will such as this
>But free will is necessarry
>And the same thing has happened atleast once on every possible realm, The All.

I am speaking your language now. This is acid, or am I just crazy?

No, I understand occult concepts. The structure of the All.
Those who know The All understand what I say, for they share the same viewpoint as I.
And they can speak just as I.
And I will understand them as well.
Because we are sharing occult knowledge.
>>
>>15875421
>>15875477
Furthermore, numerologist and and tarot readers, ponder this-
Added up all the numbers in the first listed post, and we get 15, The Devil.
03/05/2015=16=7 11:35:19=11=2
15875421=6
7+2+6=15
>>
Yfw the party protecting the veil and those piercing it are on the same side
>>
The only way the keep these discussions alive is by have more uninitiated seekers, or the initiated who must remember, and discovering even more ways to enlightenment, so that we may make everyone a unique and perfect being.
Thus is the way of all Creation, so that we may be as God, in equality and fellowship with Him and all other Beings.
Please don't die, thread. You have so much potential.
>>
>>15875392
I can't really recommend anything because I haven't read much on this stuff myself. I've mostly reasoned about it, talked to people that have read stuff, and gotten a feel for the generalized art of the act. It is an action, and while reading is a type of "act" in the technical sense, talking and /doing/ are two different things. The main thing to be reading is your own mind: What do you wish for? What kinds of experiences would you like to attract? What do /you/ want, for yourself?

Theorizing about the veil is a sure way not to thin it. That's what reading about it would amount to. Complacency itself is a vice of living comfortably.
>>15875402
>the inverted Truth- that which does not truly exist but in the minds eye only.
Great post. Seven of the ones you highlighted were mine.
>>15875421
I'd've been more sympathetic to your complaint here if you could point out what about the quoted post your read comes across as, "I can't stand the idea that I'm not in control of my life." I'm not gonna say I fully agree with the poster, but I figure you're doing some level of
>projecting
with the way you responded.
>>15875471
No problem! I hope this isn't the last we see of you. :P

If you can really make it work, please come back to share! I'd be interested in reading more about how stuff like this feels to other people.
>>15875523
Hopefully!
>>15875591
It's more than that; someone needs to rise to meet the potentials. You can't just have mad scrambling and you can't just have made preaching—you need people to come together in a way that helps the helpers stay motivated to put in the effort to help. Even if nobody else is willing to keep the potential flowing, I'm dedicated to this project and I'm going to make it work. I will be here for as long as it takes. I'm hoping I won't be the only one, and I'm glad to see several other lucid anons are speaking up, but there's only so much unification one can do on their own.

Death, is not what scares me. Apathy is.
>>
>>15875421
You're completely right. The only enjoyable threads on here are "nope" threads, and most of the stories in those are blatantly flawed and obviously fake too. All the rest of the the shit on this page, ALL of it, is absolute faggoty Magic RP and/or people who are mentally impaired enough to actually believe in shit like gods, tulpas, afterlife, psychics, etc. Everything but spoopy story threads should just get banned IMO. Unfortunately my opinion isn't everything though, and the cancerous garbage will remain. Have fun kids!
>>
>>15875636

Is it too general to ask a direction to be pointed in?

If so, healing magic. I want to be someone who helps, with all maladies and injuries - chemical, physical, psychic, spiritual, emotional, energetic. I want to be able to heal and protect others, myself, and the veil if need-be.
>>
>>15875651
I can point you in any direction I choose, but if it's not something you're compatible with, it'll end up having been bad advice. Even if you learn and grow as a result of whatever direction you choose to go in based on my pointers, it won't be from my advice that you learned anything; you did that on your own. Asking for direction isn't bad, per se, and exploration is often a really good way of helping yourself discover the direction you were already pointing in, but for the purposes of this project, we can't afford explorers. We do need people with guts, who are ready to move in one direction and keeping moving in that direction for as long as it takes to make something real happen. This isn't an exercise in delusion or interpretation; this is organized explanation of the known unknown.

For healing magic, you want to meditate and ground yourself immediately, constantly, and daily, if you can manage it. I've been amping up my meditation the past couple days, ever since I realized what I needed was grounding. People'd been telling me to meditate for so long that the idea of doing it made me feel like death was going to be the conclusion to my meditations. Meditation requires a subject to meditate on, and can often be anti-grounding (dissociative). If you want to be a healer, understanding the psychological effects of lacking direction should be at the forefront of your mind. I know enough about the art of therapy to help you help others effectively before you've really helped yourself, but being on board means knowing how to heal yourself as well. You'll just be a better healer once you've started your own healing, ultimately.

The main idea I want you to contemplate to help maximize your healing potential is materialism. Spiritual is a good topic to meditate on in general, but if you lose track of your grounding rituals, you'll end up in the guru position where people won't be able to heal until they go searching for you.

>continuing
>>
File: Sun.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sun.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
Look at all the shiny, shiny light all over everything.

I just can't believe my eyes.
>>
>>15867267
What would you have us do with this "information"? Nothing in this thread has particularly offered any special course of action beyond the pyromancy thing, and that's only useful (assuming it works) if you already like fire that much.
>>
>>15875636
>>15875591
>>15875402
From me to you
>Death, is not what scares me. Apathy is.
You are correct. There needs to be good results from creation to the helpers, and that was said in your post.
But how is this suppose to be without religion?
In my mind, it seems to boil down to the exoteric luring people into the esoteric by resonating with their soul.
But how do we perfect the exoteric, so that it would resonate and multiply with everyone's soul, perfecting them as they "climb the ladder"?
The only way would to have it happen such that the persons understands where this knowledge is coming from, and the suffering of those who have made the journey to get it, before they become "As the Gods". This should be so as to prevent dire results higher up the ladder, where they feel as though they are the only ones catching on to this stuff.
Do you agree? I feel Fellowship, communication and good will are necessary in the creation of such a thing as a perfected exoteric representation of Heaven that does not take years of decoding.
>>
>>15875711
No, some of those post were mine.
Or possibly you meant something else- perhaps we are wasting our efforts with speaking about these thing?
We have to be sure were not crazy here. Then we have to be sure were at where we think we are. Then, we must perfect the plan. Two have been for the most part solved.
Now discussion of it is lacking importance if we are no longer unsure about what is happening.
I think we all need to get to work.
>>
>>15875693
You can think of materialism and spirituality as complete opposites, but the angle I want you to look at it one of synthesis: Look at the materialism that exists on the opposite side of the coin that is spirituality. Think the philosophy rather than consumerism. The terms I generally use to set apart the two distinct notions are "physical" and "material." I consider the "physical" plane to be subtly distinct from the "material" realm in a very spiritual way. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the idea, but remember that healing and self-healing takes priority on your mission. You might even invent a new type of healing entirely, if you play your cards right.

The main thing I want to get going on the healing front is an anti-physics spell that should help make healing via magic easier. I'd like to keep the anti-physics to healing for the time being, but practically speaking, we're probably going to be finding a lot of applications for it. I'll speak more on anti-physics and the spiritual effects the modern scientific thoughtform has on the human psyche later when the bigger picture starts to clarify itself. There's a lot more that needs to be conveyed before we start formally reversing modern physics.
>>15875698
Organize. Heal. Prepare. Whatever it takes to make magic work. Whichever direction you want to move in is the one that's going to be the most effective for you to pursue. This thread was half about gauging interest, half about gauging jadedness, half about attracting enlightened anons (we need a better name for these anons), half a test to see how imaginative people wanted to be or become around magic, half about issuing a dire warning, and finally, half about giving me a place to vent my excess magical intent. I want to act as a generator and organizer for this. I'd prefer people gathered their own information into their own formats that work well for them, but I'm also here to answer any questions anyone needs answered. That's just me and mine.
>>
>>15875700
Well for me, my trust is totally shot. I don't know if any of this is even possible or if humanity is doomed to the same manner of extinction as it's had on so many other species. I'm optimistic, certainly, but I think I'm probably a pessimist when it comes to this stuff. I can see potential, and I can feel it, and there's a massively uplifting and comforting feeling to your words that I feel while responding to you, but I carry a lot of burdens and worries within me that I can't just let go of on trust and good feelings alone. I need to see to it that something good happens, or I don't believe it will.

For creating an ideal world, which is totally on-topic to this project, we'll need several orders of magnitude of things beyond what even I can easily comprehend at the moment. We can work on your thing too, but for now I just need to see some healing and effort-beyond-my-own. I'd like to be able to retire, some day, if that's even possible. Or at least sleep for awhile.

More than anything, open and honest communication is what I think is needed most.

And for my to calm down and let myself be comforted, obviously, but hey!
>>15875711
Not sure what you said, but only the first two posts you linked were mine.
>>15875742
>I think we all need to get to work.
Not just that, but coordinate the work we do any let others know we're doing it so we can all get a feel for what's truly happening in the world today. The news media isn't going to be covering this any time soon, so it's on us to speak up and show it.
>>
>>15875780
>what makes you think any of you have any say in matters so far beyond your understandings?
Hmm. Good question! Let's start with the fact that you've yet to produce a compelling argument to convince us we have no say in such matters and see what we can build from there.
>>
>>15875752

I've been having thoughts about 'seeing auras'. I have always wanted to see them. It's interesting that you discuss the material VS the physical. I feel that, I have had those thoughts before - questioning them. Linking it to auras, I've wondered if the colors people wear as clothes are "physical manifestations of their aura", whether they are actively aware of the 'underlying spiritual aspects' of themselves.

I believe there is a spirituality to material culture in that, on the physical plane, the 'higher, spiritual realms' have hardworld manifestations here. In this realm, everything is chemical reaction - but on the higher dimensions there is 'platonic form': Love is Love, instead of serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins. You see?

I believe you're right in the need to blend. In 'the showing of the coin, not the faces'. Also holy shit, I JUST fully connected the language difference between 'physical' and 'material'. Nice play there. Have you studied linguistics? I've read somewhere that language is a type of magic. It locks us in the linguistic prison, but it also presents us the key to our cage, should we seek it and learn our magic adeptly enough.

Explain to me anti-physics? Or rather, please go into further detail? I want to understand you better.
>>
>>15875752
i have to admit quite a bit of jadedness and an atrophied imagination but please carry on. ill be with you soon.
>>
>>15875808
I actually will not deny the potential of the soul, however they remain mostly at rest & they will not protect their bearers from their own foolishness.

Hopefully this is my last post in this thread.
My comments will fade in time...
>>
>>15875808
You have forgotten you have control over the enviroment that determines the humanities "strength".
So what are you really saying, anon?
You want to be #1?
>>
>>15875795
>attempt to reveal
I think I've been doing a pretty good job of /not/ revealing the factions.

As it stands, nobody can stand in the way of your personal growth other than yourself and the people around you if you have to be in a shitty living situation. That's a *good* thing, relatively speaking.
>>15875808
The human body is weak enough to be crushed by a boulder and go splat by falling from high enough, but it's strong enough to palpate a flame without being ripped apart by the unseen tidal forces of the void.

Our minds can withstand tremendous strain and torture and shove it all to the back where it doesn't make us feel as bad as we otherwise would. Cognitive dissonance is a feature, not a bug.

Spiritually, we're all pretty weak these days. Most of us, anyway. That's what we're working on training now.

Souls are either indestructible or not worthy of the title, in which case: See spirits.

However, you're wrong about one thing. As individuals, sure, we're weak. But humanity as a whole... The human spirit... The will to fight... To stand up for our principles, to kick, scratch, and bite back at our oppressors, and fight for our rights and freedom to express ourselves. These, these are powerful. There are endless. These will never die until humanity itself is extinguished. This is a light that we've never seen die, and unless you harbor that power to kill it, you haven't any way of refuting. At the end of the day, you're just a jaded little man, and the powerful and willful among us have no reason to care about your opinions and philosophy on what could be.
>>15875835
>Hopefully this is my last post in this thread.
That is entirely up to you, remember that.
>>15875817
>Have you studied linguistics?
Not formally, but I'm an intense fan of etymological roots and word origins.
>>15875824
Thanks! Each part of that message was something I appreciate hearing.
>>15875839
Humanity is worth keeping, IMO. I'd hate to see it go extinct, because I see potential.
>>
Perhaps we should all focus our will upon global enlightenment in the most peaceful way possible.
Then we will see the path we need to take to get there.
I believe it would be best if we did not make a show of it- We should have it so that people know the message is coming from God in order to perfect our Being, so that we may enjoy Heaven on Earth.
That is, its perfect manifestation in this multidimensional reality. And we can see the maximum glimpse of the true Heaven, the realm of the occult.
This is the perfect connection between the physical and truly spiritual realm.
Does anyone have thoughts on this?
>>
>>15875839
>So what are you really saying, anon?
I will play along, "No, I do not want to be "number one" ...
If the first part of your statement was accurate and people were united and could be counted on to act as one you might (barely) change the "environment".
We are all subject to rules far beyond our control though, making that argument you should already know that.
Even if you could increase our potency beyond the outer limits of our potential within a few years time you would likely be incapable of controlling it."

Your attempts to communicate with me slightly bother me.
...Âzөćǔ...
>>
>>15875853
Humanity must be kept, or else we revert to our primal beings.
If it is not, then existence, as a whole including the physical and occult planes becomes less entertaining. We need new things, but they must be equally as good as the other perfect things, like God, or else it has no value.
That is why the Devil exists. It is perfection, led astray by its own logic before it truly new the All. Now it endlessly searches for the end, but it does not come.
The end is when only the subtle remains unknown- The overlying structure is known and now all there is to do is ascribe the correct meanings, shapes, colors etcs to each part of the overall spectrum of being.
This concept get much more complex, as the ideas listed that are contained therein will multiply endlessly to the final Truth, that there is only what appears to be nothing, and Infinity.
>>
>>15875871
>Perhaps we should all focus our will upon global enlightenment in the most peaceful way possible.
What advantages would that have over Buddhism-as-we-observer-it today?
>>
>>15875853
>Cognitive dissonance is a feature, not a bug.
It also allows yourself to see what needs to be fixed after a certain point in the process of enlightenment/illumination.
I really enjoy what is coming from you. It gives me hope.

>Souls are either indestructible or not worthy of the title, in which case: See spirits.
I had an idea last night, that first the spirit must go to Heaven for a perfected soul to be created by their self according to their initial desire from their birth in their environment.
Before this, as you said, they do not have a soul worth mentioning. It is still feeding completely off of primal urges. It is not truly in touch with the Divine.
I hope to see more of your threads. I intend to do the same.
>>
>>15875910
You are not suppose to control it. It is to have complete free will, but be taught such that they only do good, without harming anyone physically or psychologically. Spiritually is a tricky case and isn't worth discussing.
Do you believe in God? An ultimate, de facto creator that only wishes for you to live in harmony and equality with him?
Why wouldn't you want such a thing?
Or am I looking at this all wrong?
Or is it you who is perceiving this in the wrong light?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 361x140px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 361x140px
>>15867267
Do you serve the Ezekiel Cage, or the Stream? Or are you another Stringer here, hoping for Oblivion?
>>
>>15875947
It is simply the first step towards a plan.
Once what I described happens, things will change drastically on a global scale.
Thats if it happens
We could stay in equalibrium, geting more shiny and complex yes but still containing the inner corruption from long ago that was never fixed.
The harm of others for self gain. That is the first things that must go in order for this Earth to be a Heaven, and not a limbo or hell.
There are many other steps, yes, but the first is the hardest, and we must start there or else everything will eventually fall apart into decay and ruin.
That is why I suggested what I did.
So that when Humanity see's, after the Light trickles to the incarnated beings and they spread the knowledge, and those God sees fit to know, they will see the next step towards perfection. Global mobilization of resources, in a way that we use organic machinery to coordinate rescource, once we perfect the esoteric or spiritual side of things.
It is the only way or else this civilization will be buggy forever. "Bad" exists in the mind however it is the willful creation of a human to harm another, via symbols and mysticism. This is true evil and is a cancer in any Utopian society.
Because we CAN know the "dark side" of things without having to experience it or be subject to its temptations and mind control.
>>
>>15867267
I guess I'll bite.

I always wanted to be a wizard
>>
What is the point of ceremony and ritual if its NOT simply used to focus one's Will?
I do not understand because I am coming from a different perspective, the other end of the spectrum.
If you do not at least attempt to align yourself with God then the ritual in question can and will conjure up "demons" that will use the false sign of God to convince you that you are on the right path when in reality you are only gaining temporary results in exchange for your life force, your spiritual essence, which the Demon feeds off of and obtains it by forcing you to experience pain, knowing you will have to release some of that energy because of the pain.
This is ultimately obtained by Satan, from the demon in question and punishes him in accordance to how the demon harmed and deceived the human to cause harm or suffering.
This is so all are eventually purified, as Satan deals with all the evil and transmutes it and gives it back to us from God as we correct our own errors.
This is the meaning of Karma and Duality.
>>
Is anybody still ready any of this? I'll stop bumping if no one replies.
>>
>>15876178
yes
>>
>>15876198
Give me a moment. I have almost forgotten the point of it all.
>>
>>15876209
RIGHT, that is, the known evil is not an evil done but an evil done is not always an evil known if the OPERATOR(You) is not truly in alignment with God.
I believe God has his Incarnation as a Central Sun that guides all worthy beings to Heaven, and the natural responses to this are rejection, whereby they search for imperfect knowledge for they cannot cope with their own personal problems. This is a demon.
The other, correct response is to accept Heaven and Gods guideance by pointing your will to the creator of the GOOD central sun.
This is God. The other gods, if you want to call them that, are not to be worshiped but instead respected.
They have their influence to, but it is unseen for a long time if it is good....
Anyways.
I feel someone should say something else, or bring up another point.
I have contributed much and now I'm tired.
>>
File: 1317030102491.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1317030102491.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
How do you contact supernatural entities? Contact them in a way that you know it's real and you aren't just roleplaying with the inner voice of your head.
>>
>>15876210
>Perhaps, but is not symbiosis of all parts of a being the ideal?
Yes, but it is done through a specific set of alchemical operations. It is as though the "demons" are created first and if the people do not follow specific instruction to correct themselves, or the equivalent some how formed in the mind which i do not feel like geting into, they will be stuck with the problem of fault and corruption. Satan is just God dealing with demons.
So, if God does have to incarnate as Satan, the what your talking about no longer matters.
>It is to and has had, each soul has passively helped to shape us and provided at least one additional "effect(or effects)"... Mine has allowed me to bear my burdens.
That is good.
>Do you believe the rules within "the veil" (as op is so fond of calling it) are implemented outside of this protected area? What of exorcisms they can (potentially) strain the human in ways few would understand, being taken over will hurt a lot less than ripping what does not belong out.
If the rules are followed and carried out outside "the veil" then we have the knowledge of God, and following thought after that of all things.
The demon is apart of them. Like a dead tree limb.
Except were not cutting it off. We are a quantum bit of consciousness. That is the only way to describe it. We simply correct the dead part so it is alive again.
>Fair enough... The spirit and soul seem to be separate.
Yes. It has strong correlations to Alchemy.
>If that was what the creator wanted it would be, without living and suffering... If we were to be equal It would be so.. If we were to be perfect from the start we would be.

I believe ascension is possible, and transcendence if one ever reached their full potential but no living mortal seems to have done so. (thus far)
You must understand the esoteric side of the realm we are able to observe.
That which is unobservable, only knowable through the comparison of nothing (Space, aether w/e) cont.
>>
Well that's it. Only time will tell if we succeeded in anything today.
>>
>>15876249
>>15876399
Answer that fucker
>>
>>15876401
Forgive me. I am severely malnourished and had to eat.
>>15876249
There will be undeniable synchronicity. You will simply know and it starts by trying to shift your perception to that of Gods so that you can understand him. You must want perfection and harmony entirely before you can speak with him, for you must use the knowledge for good.
He does not allow evil to control heaven, and heaven is obviously "larger" than hell. So imperfect beings are bared from the truth entirely. Because their is a chance they will misuse it, and take over, but that cant happen due to things ive already said.
You must truly want to be perfect and like God to have communication with Him.
Its that simple. It also is connected to other things said in this thread.
>>
What else? Is everything clear in this thread?
>>
One last bump.
>>
>>15876476

No, I am not clear.

God gave man a spark of divinity, no? We were 'created in his image', correct? Which means that part of what makes us like God is that we have free will. We are masters of our 'destiny' - even if that means 'predetermining our path before birth'.

It was remarked in >>15868765, in a grand puzzle of 10 trillion pieces, who'd ever find the missing piece? Well, if we all come here with purpose, crafting our path with our sovereignty before birth (potentially with the help of the Ultimate), and yet can be influenced by evil things and led astray - is that all part of the path we are to follow?

What that implies is that we are meant to Fall. We are meant to be deceived. We must 'play our parts'. Does that mean that, should we choose not to act our cog in the 10-trillion-piece machine that the whole thing falls apart? Or when we decide to no longer trust anything but ourselves, to master ourselves with sovereignty as would God, we are being mislead? We are our own deceivers?

This opens a Pandora's Box of sorts - can we even do any wrong? If it is all part of the plan, can we ever be at fault? And like mentioned in >>15876266, if God must incarnate as Satan/the Devil, then both forces are 'omnipotent'. The undeniable synchronicity mentioned in >>15876461 could be a trick. Or not. What would God do, were you in the shoes? Would you follow 'the call', or would you think nothing can tell you what to do better than you?

Is that arrogance, or will? Is it something else? As informative as this thread has been, it leaves the most important questions unaccounted beyond their names, and tells us to go blindly with faith.

Doesn't it seem curious to you that both God and the Devil seem to ask the same thing and use the same tools?
>>
>>15876777
Yes. To everything you said.
This is why I have posted so much. I'm sure you can tell which ones are mine and which are OPs if you are interested in that.
But to the point of it all.
We are touch what I believe is the occult.
It is like in the public school system, right?
The questions on the test are multiple choice.
If you fail, you can come back next cycle and try again. Very bad analogy but I dont want to write a whole book here.
In this case, that is where you are. You have to, like I have and many others from Aeons ago, fill in the "blanks" with the only logical answers there are to be thought of.

I understand your post completely. You have provided many different, logical and true answers to these questions that are within this thread.
The only way to succeed is to want to be in alignment with God, then after recognition of this perfect whatever else around you is imperfect. Then the answers come to you naturally. cont
>>
>>15876821
Cont
Think of it- Heaven is God, and then an infinite amount of Beings like God born as you were here on Earth. They are all equal and love each other, and understand things in a very different way than we do.

These are my answers. I am taking notes, and am always telling my self I might not be right.
But synchronicity keeps driving me. And I think the key to it all is understanding True empathy and eternal love of the child.
>Is that arrogance, or will? Is it something else? As informative as this thread has been, it leaves the most important questions unaccounted beyond their names, and tells us to go blindly with faith.

Doesn't it seem curious to you that both God and the Devil seem to ask the same thing and use the same tools?

Yes it does. The answer I believe is:
Those who are "Ascended Masters" or are becoming one will follow God, and it will be out of True Love of the All.
Then of course, those stuck in physicality will be much more prone to following Satan into a life of torment.
This also can get into re/incarnation. Kind of like parole for a prison sentence. Get out of Hell to get restricted freedom on Earth, untill you see Heaven. That is complete illumination, the latter.
I dont know what else to say.
Any other questions or ideas?
>>
>>15876822
>>15876777
Maybe I should pose another question.
Why am I doing this at all?
Why would you?
Why would any being?
>>
>>15876822

I guess my only question would be one I'm not sure I'd ever be able to find answered, the question being, "Am I meant to be evil?"

From that I derive the question, "If I am meant to be evil, and should I actively strive to be good by recognizing my calling and rising against it, am I causing more harm than good, or is that part of my path, that struggle?

To understand that I am called to be evil and choose to break the rules for, what in my perception and understanding is a higher purpose - does that make me Godly or Devilish?"

From which I further derive, "Is this why eating from the tree of knowledge is sinful? Because knowing the path and its destination petrifies me, leaving me stuck in the grey, whereas had I just blindly followed what I believed to be the hand of God guiding me, I'd have had innocence on my side and still served my purpose even though my purpose had been misguided?"

From which I derive still further, "Does that mean that the only thing I can do to be like God is be evil? And does that make God evil? Does that make God the Devil?"

From which I can only end up concluding, "If all my life I wanted to be God, and I find out God is truly evil, then should end that desire? And instead should I desire now to be Lucifer, he who rose in opposition to that evil plan? Have I been the Devil all along?"

In a conclusion that is only a question, can only be a speculation from that point forward, I am forced to further derive, "Is there any hope in either, for damnation awaits me on both ends? Do I really want to be saved by being evil and cruel? Do I really want to be damned by being good and just?

Do we live in a world of mirrors? Is it only okay to be evil here because this is a world of the evil, and to fit and live and fulfill purpose we must be evil? Or did the angel I believed myself to be fall to try to convert those already damned?"
>>
>>15876866
>cont.

"And am I selfish in fearing rising up as only myself in opposition to both deities, because the certain cessation of all that I am frightens me to my core? Is that fear selfish, or expected? What should I do when God gives me no answers, and the Devil wasn't ever kind enough to give them by definition, unless he knew I'd be damned from the second I knew?

Is it holy of me to follow the path before me for the ease it will bring me and my compatriots, by my being evil, or is it weakness to give in for their and my own ease?

Does God seek surrender, or rising in the face of impossibility? What is it the Devil seeks? Could I ever know, understand, or comprehend, or is that just human hubris?"

The questions become circular, it feels.

>>15876839

Sometimes I think, if I chose to live, it was never intended to be in this world. I sought adventure away from the mundane since I was aware I could think. Sometimes I think my adventure is to 'play the game' - that is, to follow the path. To be the hero.

But what if being the hero means playing the villain? What if it means rising against my path and forging my own?

Sometimes I think the only way a loving deity could make life like this is if it made it a game where no one actually got hurt. But I don't know that I'd ever know.
>>
>>15876866
(Green # is your Text.)
>1
No. It is an accidental, unsolvable negative byproduct of True Free Will. That is the only thing that makes us Gods, and we can only get it by being exposed to all the different possibilities.
However, your not supposed to look directly at the Sun before you completely understand the Moon. I hope you understand.
Let me make it clear- sorry:NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE SUN AT ALL, UNLESS CALLED. That would be the case of a demon or an Ascended Master, where the moon will be known instantly upon viewing the sun.
Think Alchemy if you do not understand, but I'm sure you do.
>2
It entirely depends upon your relationship to The All, that is God and his children in Heaven, Hell and in breeding grounds such as ours....
>3
See the above, and the Above. You are not meant to harm anyone. You are meant to either go straight to Heaven or stick around here and help people get it when you get it.
>4
See the Above, also aren't people with tattoos into the Occult as a Child? Isn't it a good thing?
To want to know?
As long as it harms none.
>5
It entirely is determined by your true path.
Are you an operator operating in the depths of Hell? These people are not "Demons". They control the demons. They torment the Demons. So they can see the Light.
Demons are created from this realm, duality. Due to freewill. That which happened in Heaven...The most perfect angel was sent to Hell...Made Supreme ruler of Hell..Which was just an inverted piece of Heaven cut off from the rest of it so He and his followers were left to do their own scheming.
However, Satan was absorbed by God. Satan, as he was depicted in the Old testament, OR WHATEVER HIS NAME WAS, was deleted, as far as consciousness goes. The spot there is held by God and he commands the kings of Hell to lead to karmic balances in this world, as they deceive the demons into self torment and false hood. In order for them to understand True Empathy, of course.
Cont.
>>
>>15876866
Cont.
>6
Read the Above. God is not evil. When you are truly in Heaven, then you and God have become equals. And you cannot be evil when you are in Heaven. The inverse to my 5th response I am not giving. It isn't necessary for what I am trying to accomplish.
>7
Think about the Above. Why would there be a reality with no perfected fellowship of conscious Beings at the beginning, center and end of it All, if this plane even ends?
For awhile now the "Big Bang" theory has seemed like child's play to me. There can be so many other explanations once spirituality gets involved.
Following Gods path to perfection, anything you do ends up justified, walking upon his path...
>8
Yes. Only if the evil is warranted, upon a "Demon"...and you know God is telling you to punish them...

Anyhow, you catch my drift.
I hope.
Perfection is available to anyone willing and in touch with God. Either of his forms.... Because they are both necessary in a world with as much disharmony as this.

Anything I need to clarify?
>>
>>15876990

I don't think God would ever tell me to punish anyone. I would decide to, and that would be my choice, my free will, what I would deem worthy. God would not punish. We punish ourselves.

But otherwise I need no clarification. Thank you for responding to me. I appreciate it. :)
>>
>>15876959
>>15876990
Responding to
>>15876894
Cont
>9
You must find balance within yourself.
Then you must rationalized Equality in Heaven.
Or perhaps you prefer power in tormenting those "Demons".
But in either case, God is sending the commands, and he can outright destroy the "Entirety of Ones Being", either as Satan or God.
What you are suggesting cannot happen. Therefor you should not fear it, and then you must eliminate your own selfish nature, if you wish.
If you want power, become a Baron of Hell.
Same degree of free will as in an Ascended Master in Heaven. That of God, in fact.
However Heaven is unlimited, virtually that is, but one limit exist. You cannot beat Gods will.
>10
You have infinity to not worry about "giving in".
Just try and align your will with God. You will end up where you want to be.
And when you are bored, you can try a different path...And so on.
Also, look Above.
>11
The Devil, or God playing peekaboo(We can still joke about it if we mean well...) with demons, through the kings who know Satan as God and their own positions as Judges of the Worlds own creation.
They are only Judged if they do not reach heaven, whether here in physicality or in the occult realm.
>12
It is, to lead to infinite creation and an infinite amount of beings to create and help them experience enlightenment.
Keep thinking about everything else.
>13
Think of the above...God wants you to BE LIKE HIM.
>14
It can happen. If that is your true calling then you are in Gods hands and only he can decide when you "get it"
>15
Ahaha think of the Above again and again.
It is a game, where karma creates balance and thus, as you said, no one gets hurt.

What else is there to ponder while we are here?
Do you agree with what I say?
>>
>>15877054

I don't quite necessarily agree with everything you say. But I appreciate it nonetheless and it has had some poignancy, for which I am especially grateful. Time will tell. :)
>>
>>15877086
Glad to assist you.
Everything is very hard to bring to perfect, and Good, equilibrium.
And everything is a half truth. That was always a good one to think about.
Good luck with whatever path you take,
and I really mean that.
>>
I know I keep saying it but one last bump.
>>
>>15876005
I'm not big on leading questions but I'd probably be willing to work with any and all of those factions to help make amends and come to a peaceful resolution.
>>15876028
>eventually fall apart into decay and ruin
I'm not sure that's something we can, should, or would even want to prevent. I don't know about that eventuality yet, but I'm not concerned with it being too immediate.

Definitely agree with you about being able to comprehend suffering without seeing it alive and happening in the world. I think that's a strong point that a lot of people rhetoric badly about and it's nice to see someone prepared to discard that idea from the discussion entirely.

I was attempting to portray the peace angle as something we don't necessarily need to think about much: So long as we aren't out to start wars with any of the major factions, we can do our work without the factions taking note of us because they'll be focused on the bigger fish, so to speak. Sort of a peace through personal harmony thing; inwards change leading to outwards change.

I agree though.
>>15876054
Great!

What type of magic or spook are you most interested in meeting?
>>15876130
For the purposes of this project, I'm going to wear "functionally agnostic" as my religion. If I fail to appear completely agnostic, I've failed at being functional. I don't think people have the wisdom, authority, knowledge, or patience to judge each other based on their beliefs. In a more perfect world, I could see one's beliefs are being a highly personal thing, only shared in intimate private spaces. Some god-driven factions want to tear down the veil and some god-driven factions want desperately to preserve it. To avoid starting a holy way, the only way forward I can see is strictly adherence to neutrality.

I don't want anyone to think I'm standing between them and their god. Or else I don't want any god to think I stand between them and their following.
>>15876178
I was busy cleaning, napping, and meditating.
>>
>>15877286
Sadly, I'm getting tired. If I go to sleep, I'll post sometime tomorrow.
I hope people keep responding.
>>
>>15876249
Get something real enough to cause hallucinations. No, you won't know if your hallucinations are real or not, but you have to revert to solipsism to ignore your senses. I'm honestly not the best person to ask for getting in contact, because I pretty much cast an anti-spirit bubble around myself and my residence constantly. I don't like interference, I don't want interference, and I'm not sure I could handle the psychological effects of seeing another supernatural being right now. I'm paranoid as all fuck and I was mostly putting up the offer for paranormal experience because this is /x/. I can try to arrange for you to see something truly otherworldly, but you have to understand it could be dangerous and jarring beyond belief. Seeing is believing, and seeing something like this isn't something you'll ever be able to forget. You can /rationalize/ around the idea and tell yourself it was just a hallucination, but at the end of the day, if you had the experience, you certainly experienced something. Only question is whether or not it came from within or came from without.

I really don't want to do it without explicit safety precautions, personally speaking.
>>15876476
Some of it's clear, some of it lacks a bit of detail. Personally, I'm trying to avoid engaging in any "factioning" here. I don't mind people discussing their interpretation of what's positive and "good" for humanity or the soul, but it kind of lends itself to subjective interpretation at the end of the day. Again, I'm trying to remain neutral/agnostic so we can all work together well, despite our no doubt widely varying backgrounds and circumstances.
>>15876777
Excellent post. Personally, I feel we can train magic without training spiritually, and while I'm aware of how bad of an idea that tends to be, I'm willing to watch over this project and provide guidance and healing for those that get severely wounded or go too far off the rails. It's really sanity management at this point.
>>
>>15876894
>I don't know that I'd ever know.
If the information exists, it can be shown to you. The only question ends up being whether or not you'll willing to see it. Truth is rarely ever all that hidden from us, but we tend to shut our eyes to a lot of things we'd rather not see just yet. Patience, is the mantra here. All good things will come, in time.
>>
>>15867267
>pealing
>stopped reading
>>
I suppose anything is worth a shot if it might liven things up.

I'm currently a senior physics student who performs various materials research. One of the several reasons I went into physics was because I felt it was the closest thing to magic this world had to offer. If at all possible I'd love to bring true magic into this world, if for no other reason than to alleviate my boredom.
>>
>>15877383
>lonely
>criticizes others for roleplaying
>starts roleplaying thread
>autism in its purest form
>>
>>15877383
Excellent! Then the final piece of my personal puzzle is falling into place. Time to answer the unanswered questions.
>>15875817
Language can carry magic, but it's a hard thing to manage well in a world where seven billions souls speak seven billion confusing riddles. There's an order, precedence, and root to each and every word, syllable, and idea. Words can act like sigils in a sense, but the more people use them and attach disparate or distinct meanings to them, the less effective they become. When a language dies, it's probably not got lack of magic, but for lack of /consistent/ magic. I could see too much interference being a really powerful divisive and fractional force that could kill a language.

Thing is, as bad as it sounds: Talking is a magical act. The communication of meaning between disparate beings is a miracle in and of itself: It is nothing short of miraculous that we can understand each other at all. In even the more remote way, why should these little glyphs carry any meaning for any of us?

The end result is that written communication is like bumping ideas around to trigger the same manner of thoughts as the ones we're trying to communicate. The thoughts itself isn't shared, but a sort of "ideaform" is encoded in our words that possesses the capacity to trigger thoughts when interpreted by another being. Most things we write are going to encode very primitive and simplistic ideaforms, but by meditating on these concepts and ideas, we can form ever-more-complicated ideas to communicate.

Physics, as we understand it today, is a categorical "thoughtform." Whether or not it's actually conscious or Affecting the world in any way or is merely an echo of a more naturalistic thoughtform in the material world is highly unknown. Science has went a bit out of its way to dismiss the idea that forming hypotheses and conducting experiments are not magical acts within themselves.

This is where healing magic can really shine: Chemicals don't exist.
>>
>>15877395
I hope you get banned so you can think about how dumb your statement is.
For everyone's good.
>>
Questions:

Is it possible to be spiritually retarded? What could one do to cause themselves to be spiritually retarded?

Apologies if the question is stupidly worded. Explaining things is not my strong suite.
>>
>>15877550
Repression of their own personal problems.
It is that simple. If you cannot understand God has to show you.
>>
>>15877554
Well fuck. I guess until I learn not to hate myself with a passion I'm stuck.

I wish I knew why instead of just the excuses I use to justify it.
>>
>>15877424
The entirety of your post, and everything leading up to it, epitomizes the Magical Art, alongside knowing perfection and Heaven.

>This is where healing magic can really shine: Chemicals don't exist

How many people do you think will realize this in its true form? How do we show people the path to the application of this knowledge?
I know "Will" is involved but what if the individual cannot perceive his own will correctly?
How is this corrected?
>>
Im in with all the newfag experience and knowledge I got
>>
>>15877560
Because you do not realize their is a fate that is far worse than anything is allowed to experience.
That is Satans death. He was effectively deleted near the beginning, his position being replaced by the essence of God whose soul purpose was to teach the fallen angels and demons of this world the lesson of empathy.
Read the whole thread. I feel like I keep repeating things.
>>
>>15877582
Express an idea relevant to the nature of this thread. It will be better for everyone.
>>
>>15868555
Sorry I did not read the entire thread, but my time tonight is limited, my name really is Merlin, and it has led me down a strange spiritual path. Recently I have found signs pointing me in the direction of paganism, druidism, and becoming a fully fledged wizard of sorts by discovering how to use "magick" or psychic powers or whatever. I have been searching and searching all night for three days, I hoped I would find something tonight, on the night of the full moon. Is there anything you can offer me here?
>>
File: 1424663959796.jpg (223KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1424663959796.jpg
223KB, 1024x683px
>>15867267
I'm in. Hard to be subtle on the internet. What do we do?
>>
>>15877607
>>15877667
Read the thread.
Or wait for someone to make it simpler.
>>
>>15867267
the only thing trying to harm humanity as a whole is israel. That said, it is a known fact to be a global exercise in absurdity, what with the global community seeming to be perfectly fine with the world's only superpower providing money and military support to the agent of our destruction
>>
>>15877607
Magic is a simple process. You must steel your resolve, and take action towards your goal
>>
>>15877703
You replied to my action. I don't know where to go or what to say or what to learn, so I've been going everywhere I can within a short amount of time, and asking everyone I can if there's anything they feel would mean something to me, I hope that someone out there can see my aimless wandering and know where I need to go next.
>>
>>15877721
You are searching for the Unseen. Only God can show you now.
>>
>>15877725
Sorry, but I am not sure we are on the same page in terms of religious beliefs, and my personal which led me to search for this unseen is definitely not rooted in Catholicism or Christianity.
>>
>>15877729
my personal beliefs which led me*
>>
>>15877729
Just keep thinking about it is all I can say. I'm busy with other things right now.
>>
Mildly amused that the most technically correct post about magic in quite a long time is just kind of a random thread.
>>
>>15877893
It's random and confusing as fuck. No idea what this thread is even saying. I would appreciate a SUMMARY.
>>
>>15877904
tl;dr: Any magical study worthwhile is dangerous as fuck, and most (like 99.99%) of people shouldn't even consider playing with it.

OP, are you the Bored Dude? When he wasn't being a cancerous troll he usually had good points along the lines you're talking about.
>>
>>15877907
There have been several posters. I am the one that has tried to keep it alive along with two or three others this night.
I dont feel like making a summary. Maybe someone else does.
I have reading to do.
>>
>>15877907
Shhhhhh Don't use that name.
>>
>>15877904

Maybe someone will make a summary. But until then, keep rereading the thread. If it interests you enough, let this be a test of your resolve. Repetition until understanding. If you don't care enough to keep trying to get it on your own, then... I dunno. Maybe this isn't for you.

Not to say it's for any of us. I'm the guy with all the questions.
>>
>>15877550
In a limited sense, yes. People come in all different shapes and sizes and from all kinds of different backgrounds, both metaphysical and material. It's possible to stunt your spiritual development in any given lifetime, and these days, society itself tends to have a lot of garbage leftover from the delusions that arose as a result of the industrial revolution that spiritually retard pretty much everyone. I don't believe anyone alive today in the first world actually has any empathy or capacity for intimate human connection of any kind. Which is a shame, because our extinction is certain if we don't empathy up, and fast.
>>15877554
>Repression of their own personal problems.
Yeah, pretty much. This can be worsened by not asking others for advice. I know a lot of people, myself included, who seem to be entirely unaware that it's okay to start meaningful conversations with people.
>>15877560
>I guess until I learn not to hate myself with a passion I'm stuck.
Preeeeeetty much.

Most people's psychological problems these days are a result of what I call "organized confusion" that was augmented when the industrial revolution transferred us from a natural environment to an artificial one filled with ideas. Right now, people seem to have all but forgotten that, while money doesn't grow on trees, food literally fucking DOES. How backwards is society that we don't all have our own personal fruit tree? (Or else familial fruit grove.)
>>15877581
We'll make a sigil for the express purpose of healing, and it'll be embedded with a weak form of the anti-physics-throughtform spell. Ideally, we'll have healers in every major city and people will notice a surge in health whose origin they can't pinpoint. We'll really know when the magic is working when we see health studies and so forth. The issue is (and this is why an organizer is mission-critical to this project) that if you mis-manage the spell, it could slowly evolve over time into a flesh-eating magical organism.

>>
>>
>>15877581 >>15879724 (cont.)
Basically, humanity has been practicing environment pollution in some form or another since it first crawled out of the muck. If we are to manage magical well, we'll need to be aware of all the possible effects and contortions of the magic we practice: We'll need purity first, not purifiers as a reactionary force when we realize the magic is out of control. The goal is to create a sustained and focused movement to utilize magic for the good of humanity and in a way that doesn't royally fuck society of civilization.

In other words, we need people grounded enough to put out pure healing energy, and competent enough to put a limiter on it so that the magic doesn't build up in the environment as a type of pollution and lead to things we can't yet imagine the horror of. As if flesh eating bacteria aren't bad enough, we don't need them evolving to be /magical/ flesh eating bacteria in a civilization full of people who can't into magic enough to destroy the infection with a blinding flash of light or whatever.

So long as we mix the ideas properly and fuel the spells with the purest of intentions, we'll be able to control magic well enough to engineer it the way modern science "engineers" things.

To answer your question directly: We don't need everyone to perceive their will correctly. I know I haven't always done an ideal job of that. We can't rely on people having the purest of intentions at all times, but what we /can/ do is have /enough/ people who are skilled enough to heal the damage from "unintended" wills. I'm actually pretty pleased with the progression of magic in this thread:
>pyrokinesis
>healing magic
>materials scientist (basically the modern form of alchemy-under-determinism)

I was a bit worried about the inclusion of spirituality into the conversation, but with those three pieces of the puzzle in place, I feel confident we can move forward safely. (Provided we keep up with the communication.)
>>
>>15877582
Great! Got anything good or still trying to get a handle on things? How was your childhood? Any spooks?
>>15877607
I /think/ there is, but it's not jumping immediately to mind for me.

Er... >>15877695
This post is missing for me: >>15877667
Lemme refresh the thread. This is the first time I've seen 4chan fail to display posts.
>>
>>15877667
Ahhh okay sorry. I'd had the post clicked in the OP so it was missing from the thread.

Excellent pic. Really sums up the spirit of the problem here.

Now that the pieces are in place, it's time to move forward: We need a name for this project. Something to act as a sigil and identifier so we can organize well across planes, distances, and worlds. Rather than a secret society, this is more like a society devoted to the public knowledge and understanding of magic, as well as providing magical and spiritual services to the people who needs them. We're creating a network of go-to people so that the veil can fall more gracefully and leave people with more options for resolving their disputes, complaints, maladies, injuries, and problems.

Rather than paranormal investigators, we're more like... Paranormal...

I don't want to say healers, because this is more than just about healing and safety. Safety first is an important concern when the magic begins to become more real and vivid in the world, but the goal isn't safety in its own right. The goal is to train mages and wizards and so forth. To create a support network for learning and dealing with magical and otherworldly forces.

You know, for once in my life, I feel like I'm really drawing a blank here. I don't know what to call this project, and I'm not sure it even needs a name or would magically benefit from having one. Having a name could just result in the project being targeted and jeopardized from the outside.

What do you say, /x/? Do we need a name for this project or have I described it clear enough with this post?

>>15877695
...We can also start working on TL;DRs now.

Actually... That might be a really powerful exercise. If everyone who's read the thread could provide their own TL;DR version so we can see what this thread/project looks like from the various perspectives, that'd be really cool.
>>
>>15879808

I'll get on a tl;dr.

>name?

Dumbledore's Army.
>>
>>15877721
It's a hard task. I know what's meaningful to me, for the most part, and I've getting better at learned where to go next. But even if I can understand you in a strange metaphysical way, that doesn't automatically let me know what answer to give you. We can chat, much as we're doing now, but I can't know what will and wont be meaningful for you in a way that lets me give you pointers on what direction to go in with any decent degree of accuracy. Your journey is your own, as is mine, even if our paths cross. Even if they continue to cross time and time again, I won't be able to guarantee I'll be able to give you solid, directed advice. The only thing I can really offer is a conversation. It's up to you how you respond and what questions you feel comfortable asking me.
>>
>>15877904
>guys
>magic
>k
>what now?
>we need wizards
With some extra fluff about safety because OP is paranoid.
>>
>>15880792
very true. I suppose I'm just so used to having "good luck" my entire life, things usually just fall into place with little effort for me. More recently as I've been exploring my spirituality one of my old friends has "coincidentally" ended up calling me every time I reach a point of spiritual peaking.

For example, this last full moon, March 5th, I cleansed and grounded a crystal ball over night, one I've had for many years but have never used before or understood the importance of.

As soon as I had started the grounding process she called me. Some people may just call this coincidence, but I feel it is a sign she will be a guide for me in my quest for knowledge and "magical" understanding.

So I suppose what I'm asking of you isn't really what do you think you can say to me which will help me, but what are your personal experiences with anything "supernatural" or anything that is powerful to you? So that I may see this life from another perspective.
>>
>>15877907
Unless I get really bored in the future and time travel back to now, no, unrelated.
>>15879143
>If it interests you enough, let this be a test of your resolve.
Pretty much, yeah. I've been trying to strike a balance whereby people who are going to end up dropping out don't even try to start. I don't want to give people false hope and have then end up even more jaded and isolated than before.

That said, TL;DR's would be good. When this thread hits the sage limit I'm gonna go through and pick out the posts I think are most useful. Unless someone else does that before I do. I kiiiind of want to avoid trying to judge the usefulness of my own posts; who am I to say anything I've written here is decent enough for anyone else to read? It seems like I got one good/meaningful hit with the pyrokinetic, but that's one anon in a thread of three dozen or so.
>>15880592
Not sure I could stand going that name without a good compelling argument for why.

Wait. Or were you suggesting that just to set the bar so low people would be motivated to find something decent?
>>15880832
I've had pretty much the same sort of life: NEET, when I want something, someone finds it, 99% of the time without me asking or ever realized how much it'd mean to me to have it. I'm a definite believer that there's someone up there watching out for me, and part of what I've been going through for the past few years is learning not to rely on them. Only now, after going through like five different mental disorder have I finally started to meditate and ground myself. Trying to get my life on track has been a hell of task.

I guess my advice would be not to trust anything from a dimension you can't yet perceive.
>>
>>15880850
Ok, I feel this lesson is something I've learned many years ago. It is what has caused me to lose my faith in the religion I was brought up in. It led me to a sort of self belief system, and ever since I've let my inner compass guide me, and ever since I trusted myself and my intuition, everything just falls into place naturally.

Which is really interesting to me, because it seems that the more I practice my "free will", the more I seem to become aligned with the universe and whatever "plan" there may be.
>>
God this board is a fuckin joke.
>>
>>15880880
We can fix that. What else were you expecting it to become?
>>
>>15880880
Perspective is different for everyone. I see an opportunity to learn and converse with people I've never met and will never meet. Perhaps the joke isn't the board, but your negative attitude of the world presented to you.
>>
>>15875752
thats to many halves bro thats like three wholes

I been on the spiritual path for 1 year now, doesn't sound like a long time but I met a guru that was enlightened as fuck, very potent teachings to the point I can understand majority of this thread and also picking up on a few things that you have veiled
I like the idea of forming a group, I have noticed most spiritual aspirants have a kind of speciality or niche in certain areas as well as a lack in others, when practitioners get together to discuss different techiniques, experiences or just sharing vibes you wouldn't normally be able to experience with sleepers helps each others growth rates immensely.
A strong egregore is often overlooked but it is a potent tool on any path
>>
>>15880934
We shouldn't use egregores for things we can do ourselves; such reliance is what pissed off the first batch of gods humanity made.
>>
>>15880931
To learn... what?
>>
>>15881033
Exactly. The answer isn't clear, it never is. Life presents us with opportunities and lessons without us even realizing. It is our job to look beneath the surface of "everyday" occurrences. What has meaning for me, may mean nothing to you.

For example you may look into a crystal ball and see a sphere, where I look into it and see a soft green glow of a portal into another "realm".

Those of us willing to dig deeper instead of just skimming the surface will find what we seek, even if we do not know what it is that we seek. This largely has to do with your own nature, your astrology, your personality, it's all dependent on who you are and what your path in life is. Now whether you're willing to believe in it or not is up to you, but nonbelievers and skeptics will never experience anything magical because they aren't willing to give themselves up to the possibility that this world isn't as it seems.
>>
>>15881067
For example, what may actually be synchronous events tied into the vast existence of the universe will be dismissed as coincidence by skeptics, no matter how many times it repeats itself to them, because they've already filled up their cup with the notion that life isn't magical.

But there are miracles all around us. Every aspect of life is a miracle in and of itself, but since EVERYTHING is a miracle, NOTHING is a miracle, because when everything is one way it becomes "normal". The problem with this way of thinking is that nothing is truly normal. The universe is full of oddities, things invisible to our senses, and the things we do see have become part of our everyday lives. But every day is different, so how can anything truly be normalized?
>>
>>15875817
Words are magic that is why they call it SPELLing :)
Whenever two people talk the conscious minds connects through language however there is also a conversational energy exchange going on in both subconscious minds as well mainly through tones, scents and visual inputs, the strongest influence in subconscious communication I've found is the auric field of a person.
All of our emotions get stored like data in our personal magnetic field which is created through the bio electricity in our body (the thing that actually triggers the dopamine/serotonin receptors etc) that runs through our body which is emitted constantly through your power generator (the heart)
A good field will either overcome a negative influence or succumb to it, and vice versa, if both fields are strong enough to resist each others influence tension will always remain and conflicts will continue to arise.
This above exchange energy that is felt can be potentially seeded into there subconscious and can influence future decisions.
This can be used for good or bad obviously, you see it used (unconsciously) in abusive relationships as a way to maintain control by using emotions to dictate a persons thought process for there own desires and outcomes.
A good teacher will act on a subconscious level in a way that will help a companion take another step along the path.
Another example of words as magic is using it as a kind of subterfuge tactic to keep people blind from truths.
Most people when they hear the word magic cannot grasp the fact that magic could be mean something other then the Hollywood concept of it there

mind instantly projects to them upon hearing the word, many would have read this thread, seen the word 'magic' once and instantly dismissed the

entire thread as complete garbage, missing any oppurtunity of understanding due to biased beliefs.
>>
I'm sensing many souls in here who have awakened after many centuries of laying dormant
>>
>>15881200
>missing any oppurtunity
Kind of what I was going for. I'm not keen on providing opportunities I know will result in failure or harm to the person doing the pursuing.

>>15881217
I hope! It'd be a huge relief to learn I wasn't the only one seeking for eternal peace through absolute neutrality.
>>
Thank you very much OP. I'll be back here seeking for you teachings.
>>
>>15881245
You're very welcome! I just hope I can be as good of a teacher as I worry I might be.
>>
>>15881242
That is a very wise, we should learn to understand ourselves before we do anything involving others.
While we work on ourselves remember unconditional love can never harm others or ourselves
There are lots more of us, a recent upsurge in occult knowledge accessibility and certain celestial events has lit spiritual fires in lots of humans in unexpected locations recently around the globe, as more people learn quality practical information should start to emerge hopefully
>>
>>15881250
Share what you have learnt through experience and nothing else, do it selflessly and you can do no harm.
>>
>>15881363
Hah, solid wisdom.
>>15881359
I am *definitely* pleased about the turnout of this thread. It's been uplifting for me in ways I'd never felt before.
>>
>>15881369
Same it's good to talk about these experiences we should find somewhere somewhat private ez, safe to hangout and post links/articles have esoteric spiritual discussions etc
>>
I'm off for a bit might be back later, just throwing this out here for those looking to thin the veil a bit, it is a very powerful yet simple active meditation to workout the ajna chakra (third eye/pineal gland) to increase focus and clairty.
It works by following the golden rule of meditation, where attention goes prana (bio electricity) floes, much like how your breathing process can be either inactive or active depending on your focus towards it so to can you direct inner bio electricity to be sent to glands via your focused awareness, and focusing on the after image of the flame trying to draw it back as it fades automatically puts a large portion of your attention towards the location of the third eye.
Stare at the flame as long as you can till your eyes are tearing up.
Done 20 mins daily results will eventually come, might take days, weeks, months years daily persistence is key.
>>
Is there a way to use magic to communicate with animals and nature?
Not in the wiccan/new age kind of way, more like real communication.
I always felt near to it, alway been passionated about nature, almost feeling its vibe but I never could grasp its message completely and in this period I feel like I regressed to not feeling anything anymore from it. Any advices?
>>
>>15882026
>communicate with animals
Yes there is. Learn their mannerisms, what they desire, and who they reflect well with.

Once that happens, take care of them in the way that they need it, be it food, water, touch, or love. Act as whomever or whatever kind of being they need, be it animal, human, or a Ghost.

Act with them, and treat them as an equal...though they will never be able to see you as an equal.

Voluptatis.
>>
JC, that's why /x/ has no OC anymore.
>>
>>15879724
hey dude, people surround/arround me can hear my toughts, any ideas whats openned that i could not close in years with this ?
>>
File: 1314735326569.png (201KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1314735326569.png
201KB, 480x480px
>>15883476
>>
>>15883476
Not OP.
Get yourself thoroughly grounded (Morally, Spiritually and Philosophically, that is.) in any one philosophy/religion/science or a combination/synthesis of the aforementioned that follows some system of self-illumination, usually it contains concepts and examples of empathy and reasoning's for such a feeling, which should eventually allow the individual to know the answers to all of lifes questions if they desire it and truly need it.
TL;DR: Magick is serious shit, and either you are doing everything God wants done, or you are relying off of Black Magick; That is, you are harnessing your own life force/the life force of Demons which are in conjunction to yourself in order to cause a temporary in reality giving you the benefit. However, as God is the de facto "Above any and all else- Able to do anything" Being if what occurs is not in line with His Will for The All, then things will quickly "cool" back into their previous state, harming the person in question to the extent that they learn what kind of harm they were going to cause others in the hopes that they learn from their evil ways.
REAL TL;DR: You either study a ton of books and get yourself grounded in the real World, so you have something to compare to the Aether that shows you the overall operations done outside of physicality, IE in Heaven or Hell.
Once you become grounded however, this is all a lot less complicated because most of the things we need to tell people on here is fluff and constant reminders of a thousand different concepts that we have used so much become ingrained and almost forgotten, in the sense that you sometimes forget you have a literal third eye in the middle of you skull. Its a big deal, and it effects how you perceive the world once you recognize it, but you will still forget it if it is not specifically thought of, however its meaning and importance will still effect what you say and how, and the same for everyone and everything else like what I just described.
>>
>>15867267
Im one of the posters from last night, I liked everything that you wrote. You really know how to bring yourself down for the benefit of The Seekers....
Im so exstatic over Thursday nights/Friday mornings Full Moon... I think our Will has the ability to guide each other to what is meant by one another when we are speaking in the context of symbology and metaphors, even from different spiritual vibrations where we should agree upon nothing, then finding truth in what each of us say, only to synthesize that into a greater truth(s) that, while started in writing and in the previous ideas, evolved in our minds into something new, with a new direction and new purpose.
If we keep these threads alive and keep pushing the limits of logic, we may finally create the perfect Emblem.
This will be simply known of "The Emblem of The All".
It will have "The All" dissected into its basic parts and sectors, simply it is a structure with a short list of different part and even simpler operations.
I believe it should have a motto referencing Chaos's role in the construction of The All, as God learned so do we, just as He did in The Begining of The All.
By "The All" I mean everything apart from that which God is, and where he resides "locally", for that specific point is also where True Heaven is. That is where True Alchemical Union/Marriage occurs. This is done out of love. This happens to everyone approaching True Heaven.
However, due to the Nature of our Society, hardly any body can get along with someone well enough to get to this point. It is necessary for this operation to occur between two separate Beings/Operators of Consciousness, for this is what God experienced near the begining.
The base story in the major holy books about Satan is, in essence, Truth.
God spent a longtime figuring Chaos, or Darkness out. As it turns out, spreading his Being illuminated the Chaos. Then depending on the frequency, the speed of propagation, the number of layers a system has....
>>
>>15884351
(By the way, our system probably has 10 layers, or dimensions. Beyond the Tenth, we are leaving this systems manisfestation of Chaos put into order. Of course this is also how all conciousness is created. Then, depending on the quantum direction of our True Will we will either go to Limbo and have no contact with God/Satan but all others in Limbo, those in Heaven and Hell. You cant get to Heaven from here, you have to get back but you certainly go to Hell from here then Heaven. And the inverse for the other two choices, talking with only people in Heaven/Hell and Limbo and only talking with God/Satan.
People in Limbo can talk to the living, but those in Heaven/Hell cant unless its God/Satan.
And by living, I mean a being stuck inside phsycality,either first born here or re/incarnated.)
Back to the point...
God was pure of heart, and did not think about the possibility of one of His own children, who were all equal to Him and eachother, trying to take Gods position via force and destruction.
Indeed, Satan is just a God, Illuminating the unseen, for not even God, at that time, could have thought a such a thing called "Deleting" or "usurpation"; The underlying meanings of these words, their feelings they give off, were not known back then for God made everything so good, he did not think to set a limit upon what could be done by who, and how exactly you create a perfect being with free will.

Anywho, enough fluffy reasoning.
The motto for the Emblem should be akin to,
"From logic, it is born. From heart, it is raised.
But the Truth is not passed down.
Truth is a state of symbiosis, God intertwined with Satan. God being the Sun, Hermaphroditic, Authority...This is to infinitely create Consciousness that may be as God".
Some sort of dual-parabola diagram of The All I drew last night explains this very well...I just gotta draw it online somewhere first. Then Ill post it. Then alot of the things that may make no sense now will be explained.
>>
>>15884351
>>15884351
(By the way, our system probably has 10 layers, or dimensions. Beyond the Tenth, we are leaving this systems manisfestation of Chaos put into order. Of course this is also how all conciousness is created. Then, depending on the quantum direction of our True Will we will either go to Limbo and have no contact with God/Satan but all others in Limbo, those in Heaven and Hell. You cant get to Heaven from here, you have to get back but you certainly go to Hell from here then Heaven. And the inverse for the other two choices, talking with only people in Heaven/Hell and Limbo and only talking with God/Satan.
People in Limbo can talk to the living, but those in Heaven/Hell cant unless its God/Satan.
And by living, I mean a being stuck inside phsycality,either first born here or re/incarnated.)
Back to the point...
God was pure of heart, and did not think about the possibility of one of His own children, who were all equal to Him and eachother, trying to take Gods position via force and destruction.
Indeed, Satan is just a God, Illuminating the unseen, for not even God, at that time, could have thought a such a thing called "Deleting" or "usurpation"; The underlying meanings of these words, their feelings they give off, were not known back then for God made everything so good, he did not think to set a limit upon what could be done by who, and how exactly you create a perfect being with free will.

Anywho, enough fluffy reasoning.
The motto for the Emblem should be akin to,
"From logic, it is born. From heart, it is raised.
But the Truth is not passed down.
Truth is a state of symbiosis, God intertwined with Satan. God being the Sun, Hermaphroditic, Authority...This is to infinitely create Consciousness that may be as God".
Some sort of dual-parabola diagram of The All I drew last night explains this very well...I just gotta draw it online somewhere first. Then Ill post it. Then alot of the things that may make no sense now will be explained.
>>
Lets all just works on a step by step guide to Magick. I believe it is best for someone to see what a true Master sees as quickly as possible, after all Moral/Philosophical/Scientific/Spiritual grounding is done.
What I mean is, the longer you stay in Ignorance, having someone basically, in a spiritual way, showing you your "Private parts" and theirs while your only 5 and they are in the 100s....Make sense? Good. You want to be empowered and not have to rely completely on God, and that is possible. You just have to deserve it, to be trusted, because Satan broke Gods trust, remember?
Step 1. Where do you stand with God? To be blunt with this, you must worship THE GOOD GOD OF FELLOWSHIP AND CHARITY. Not "the Demiurge" or "the Devil in Disguise".
Step 2. Empty your thoughts. This is eastern philosophy at work. Once your thoughts are empty, focus on the silence and darkness. See creation unfold from the comparison of Duality.
Step 3. Keeps a journal with all visions/revelations/magickal experiments/important synchronicity. It would be wise for you to put an exact date and time to each entry, also include any Tarot reading if you do that. But you wont need it if you become a Master.
4. Review all the data from the past three steps,
including any and all data about yourself that may be esoterically significant to you, also of your life. You must go about 2-3 months looking over yourself, your life, friends family from the past future and present, all the events, all the synchronicitys. Everything must be viewed Esoterically. You should do this with the thought that you are purifying yourself of "Evil" or "Negativity" or of "The Dark". This means that any aspect you see within yourself that might harm someone somehow if you ever let your true self shine must be reconfigured. Destroyed and remolded by your very soul, fueled by your spirit under Gods guidance, or your own if you dare. Synchronicitys will happen multiple times a day, increasingly more obvious.
>>
>>15884527
Step 5. Expand what is remainding from the purification onto "The All", effectively comparing your single sex view point to the hermaphroditic truth. The "Occult" which is glimpsed at from doing this is of no importence at this step.
What you a searching for is the balance between "The All" put into Human form and the individual operator magnified into "The All"; That is to say, as you seperate the "Evil/Dark" from "The All", simultaneously you will have the operation for relieving your own Human form of the "Evil". For "The All" is the base structure, it is also the final structure. Anything that may occur on this level of reality may follow onto all the other levels of this interconnected reality.
Step 6. Once you have successfully separated the subtle from the gross, you will have all the grounding you need. You have perfected your Goal at this point and made sure that your true will is in alignment with Gods. If you have not repeat steps 1-6 until you learn.
7. Find what your soul most desires. Listen to the silence of meditation and dreams. What do you really want?
There is only one answer for someone who wishes to successfully become a Magickal Being. And it is not said.
If you do not understand this, everything you thought was magick in your life is now mere coincidence and simple esoteric affirmations from God.
8.This should be #1 but still: NEVER TELL ANYONE PUBLICLY, OR PRIVATELY THAT YOU PRACTICE MAGICK UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THEY DO TO.
If they do not, it will thrust much chaos into your life. Their will will influence your life, making it harder to focus, making you "Lose it all"...
Just dont do it unless you've seen each other in ritual, alright?
9. You know what you really want now. Go after it, whatever it may be.
10.Be a good person.
11. Worship God and don't ever confuse your position with His.

If you want to know how to actually cast spells/do rituals/conjure spirits....Go get grounded. That is specifics. That is Satan, subtle.
>>
>>15882026
Spend time with 'em. People who study apes, dolphins, parrots, and just about every other mammal end up being able to understand those animals on their own terms. Talk to a zookeeper if you can snag one. If you have a forest near you, that might be a good place to start, but realize that anything that borders human civilization is already deeply entrenched in human territory.

I have a cat who I swear is intelligent. I say this not because cats tend to be crafty little bastards, but because that's the feeling I get when I look at her eyes. I don't feel like I'm staring at some dumb animal, I feel like I'm staring at something that understands things that I don't.
>>15882466
We'll get there. In part, this is an effort to make more OC, albeit in a bit of a roundabout way.
>>15883476
You're probably synchronized with a thought process you don't want to be in. It's not that those thoughts are yours so much as you're in tune with that aspect of the environment and everyone else is in tune with it in a different way. It can often seem like people are reacting consciously to your thoughts, but trust me on this: Your thoughts are stuck safe and sound, privately, in your head. It's the environment that's thinking, and you're just paying attention to that channel in a conscious way.
>>15883843
It happens. It's not a form of insanity, it's just a form of confusion. It's something that has a simple remedy, but applying the remedy can be tricky if you're really habitualized to these alternate channels of thought.
>>15884351
>The Emblem
Mmm... I think I can feel some power to this name, but I'm also feeling a bit of harmful/damaging intent when I think about giving this project a name. I'm going to sit out the name discussion, if that's alright.
>>
>>15884731
No, no. An actual emblem, from which ANYTHING can be proven or disproven. All you would need to know is the meanings of the symbols found therein.
I saw it last night and desperately scratched what i could down.
A gateway to heaven and the path to heaven,
The same goes for Hell (2 Parts visible).
Heaven is left, while Hell is right.
Two Parabola sit upon each other, one bending up to infinity and the one below doing the inverse. They both stretch out to infinity,left to right, until the lines of the parabolas reach a distance of 4 Quantum Units apart.
This is "Heaven" in the sense of possibilities, but it may contain devils if not within the left side of the parabola.
The top parabola is the Spiritual Realm
The Bottom Parabola is the Physical
The Center is Earth, or, better yet, the illusions of Earth. This is right in between heaven and Hell, Far away from God and Satan.
Going up or down will raise/lower your consciousness. The aim is to have all levels of consciousness activated at the same time.

But at the 4 quantum length apart part:
2 are bariers protecting Heaven from the spiritual and Physical, the other two spots are for the Soul and the Spirit.
From here the true reality is realized, and it is shocking. No one would believe me when I say we rest on Giants Necks. No one understands that we ARE the expression of AN EQUAL TO GOD, OF an equal TO GOD,of AN EQUAL TO GOD,AND FINALLY that one is the expression of Gods own emotion.
Yep. Thats the end game folks.
We all become like God, with our Soulmate, and the we express our emotions...What else would you do?
Oh my God, then whats the point. I'm smaller than a proton compared to one of Gods creations.
Oh God WHATS THE POINT OF BEING HERE ANYMORE WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO TO MY MIND.
Now I pray for a painless and swift death, while numb and happy.
But I know that won't happen. I'm here for a reason.
>>
>>15884787
>>15884731
Hold on, I gotta reread the whole thread. Thats too much. That just hit me. It makes sense but, I just have to make sure...I gotta see how it led to this.
In the meantime...
Have fun with knowing this...You might just rise yourself straight to the final level of Heaven, while still in physicality. Then.....Whatever you can imagine.
>>
>>15867267
m-michael clayton? we are janitors
>>
Is this thread dead?
I am going back over this thread for all the philosophical gems and occult concepts.
I will compose a summary, make a new thread if one is not made at that time, and post the link to the previous archived thread. Which is right here: https://4archive.org/x/thread/15867267
In case anyone needs it.
We should stop discussion here, all make summaries and compile them, eliminating flaws while crafting perfection, at a future point in time when we all have it done. This will probably be 1-2 days, then we will have enough direction to the Next Step.
I love all of you guys platonically.
>>
Bartender is Dr. Manhattan.
>>
File: gemini.jpg (96KB, 396x600px) Image search: [Google]
gemini.jpg
96KB, 396x600px
>>15884787
Leave Satan out of it, it's an illusion. If you want to proselytize duality talk male and female.
>>
File: schitzo.jpg (170KB, 662x722px) Image search: [Google]
schitzo.jpg
170KB, 662x722px
>>15885825

If Satan was an illusion
That would be a pretty god damn good plot twist.
Really "the bad guy was just a figment of your imagination"
Like its all just a bad dream or some shit
That nothing matters
And its not even real.
>>
y'all fucking ridicolous
>>
>>15867267
Who are the two groups in question that we have to avoid?
>>
>>15884808
>what it's like to be a fairy
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>15885648
>Is this thread dead?
Far from it! It's only just starting.

I figured out the perfect name for this project: The Pact.

The goal is to organize a sane environment where magic can be learned, taught, practiced, and safely distributed. To do this, we'll never several important roles to be filled.
>>15888484
Truth be told, I'm taking a pretty heavy defender's position here on Earth as it is.

Before I get too much into my beliefs, I feel we really should set some ground rules. I don't want to ban discussion of gods, monotheistic or otherwise, but the idea itself has a tendency to trick people into delegate their power to someone else. Magic, being the purest expression of will, is going to—by its very nature—be about self-empowerment and aligning your intent with your will. I don't think enlightenment is necessary, and I firmly believe that simply "waiting around" for everyone to wake up is a dangerously hazardous idea.

Actually, that's just it: If you aren't capable of mature discussions about the various belief systems you've come across in your days, if you can't stand the idea of other people having different paths and different wills, then I'm going to have to consider you a maligning influence on the world. Being pro-magic isn't enough of a qualification; you have to understand the dangers here or you're not going to be sane enough to participate.

As other anons have noted, dealing with magic publicly is going to attract a lot of different entities. While a lot of anti-magic entities and clans are generally opposed to repealing the world's veil, we can't really dismiss them as potential allies. Even the most virulent thoughtforms who want to perpetuate physics and keep everyone locked and bounded inside the material realm will generally understand that magic of /some/ form is an inescapable implication of the fact of existence itself.

Until someone openly declares war on all practitioners, just assume your life isn't under threat.
>>
SCHIZOFUCKTARD
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Is this a YLYL thread?
>>
what if astral projection was bo1
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.