[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Halloween we did that time-travel experiment. It didn�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15

File: experiment.jpg (14KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
experiment.jpg
14KB, 425x282px
Last Halloween we did that time-travel experiment. It didn’t work, but it was fun—all of /x/ working together to try something crazy. So perhaps we could do some other experiments.

This one isn’t about time-travel, but it’s a little more down to earth and has a higher chance of working. The theory is that if we were to all meditate on the same thing, our minds would become synchronized or telepathically linked. By our combined willpower, we might be able to use psychic abilities that are too weak for a single mind to use. One group already tried this http://www (dot)worldpeacegroup.org/washington_crime_study.html . I haven’t researched it too deeply, so I don’t know if it’s bullshit or not, but it would still be interesting to try. Maybe a sigil-fag could draw us up a sigil that we would all meditate on. Or maybe we could devise a complicated ritual that we would all perform at the same time.

Other ideas for experiments?
>inb4 this is stupid and won't work.
Probably. But what else are you going to do on a saturday night?
>>
>>15829946
Heard about people doing this and forming a crop circle in a field with their minds.
>>
>>15829946
I am down to use the power of the conscious mind to alter the reality of the subconscious universe.

Maybe create a god
>>
They already started that with the Ellis sigil.
Let's try this one for our experiment. It's /X/ in a circle.
>>
>>15830129

Grrr

/x/ or /x], but never /X/
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (16KB, 242x276px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
16KB, 242x276px
>>15830129
oops here
>>
>>15830133
>>15830134
You know what I mean, just wanted my text to reflect this.
>>
File: 161px-34th_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png (62KB, 536x649px) Image search: [Google]
161px-34th_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png
62KB, 536x649px
>>15830134

It's weird every time some goes to make an /x/ symbol the Nazi wolfsangle pops up.
>>
>>15830144
ok sure, make your your own, I give up
>>
>>15829946

You are confusing 'experiments' with bullshit role play.
>>
File: 1418604197840.jpg (96KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
1418604197840.jpg
96KB, 599x825px
>>15830182
>>
>The theory is that if we were to all meditate

We Will open a spa toghether? Anything other than that Will not work.
>>
>>15829958
>Maybe create a god
Elaborate. That sounds evil but cool. Would we basically make a collective tulpa?
>>
>>15830129
>>15830134
How does it work? We just do what OP said? Do we just meditate normally, i.e. concentrate on that sigil or is there something special we have to do? And what's the purpose? What are we trying to do with this?
>>
Generate something everyone can get behind, like a demon to kill ***z
>>
>>15831235
"evil"

Nah, people do it all the time.
>>
>>15830144
except it's the opposite. The /x/ sigil is clockwise.
>>
>>15830134
do you have any experience with sigils?
I'm no speciallist, but this one looks simple.
>>
We DID time travel.
We made Nazi Germany lose AND switched the days so Monday came before friday, don't you remember?
>>
cool, man!
I just stumbled upon a shitty writer who didn't know how to write.
Fucker asked me how to write beer stain, lol.
>>
File: Sigil_of_Beleth.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil_of_Beleth.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>15831416
I made it simple because there is no way I'm meditating on some crazy mashed up symbols and letters, when I can just concentrate on something like this.
I've never been fond of most "sigils", because they ruin the concentration before you can try anything.
I mean, who wants to try to memorize something like this?
>>
>>15830134
would meditate on/10
so what we doing?
I kind liked the god creating idea...
but consider this there is a way for these things to work...what i suggest and if someone is on board i'll do it, is that we write as automatic writing, we star at the same time, with the sigil in mind and start writing without thinking or correcting, then we collect the stories, and from there take out the mythology of them
is anyone game?
>>
>>15831740
i second this
>>
>>15831752
anyone else?
more people would be cooler but two is already something
what time you got?
here is 20:27
or 8:27pm
>>
>>15831752
ima go out but a flashligh to film something and i'll be back later
but im up for it, tonight
>>
>>15831740
Explain, I'm notnunderstanding . like meditate and then start writing?
>>
>>15831772
14:32

2:32 pm

Central time
>>
File: flor-de-la-vida-drnvalo.jpg (989KB, 1277x1197px) Image search: [Google]
flor-de-la-vida-drnvalo.jpg
989KB, 1277x1197px
>>15829946
Sounds interesting, I'm in. I suggest we meditate on the Flower of Life (pic related). Its easy to visualize and not made up and doesn't look like Nazi propaganda.

For added effect, we should try using Solfeggio Tones to listen to.

What time/day should it be?
>>
>>15831740
>automatic writing
>>15831790
Me neither, I don't know how
>>
We would need to seriously get on the same page
>>
>>15831716
you don't need to memorize it.
I medidate looking at it until it's "burnt" into my mind.
>>
>>15831808
>Its easy to visualize and not made up
It has to be made up, I think.
We are creating something new, we need a new sigil simbolizing it.
>>
File: IMG_20150222_155814.jpg (867KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150222_155814.jpg
867KB, 1944x2592px
>>15831858
Done
>>
Think this is a cool idea, but what would be really nice is if we could apply some proper controls.

So if we all meditate on a sigil, and attempt to synchronise, then we could maybe do an altered states ESP test?

So we each individually choose a particular image. Then everyone else has to draw that image, without having seen it. If the drawings match up to the images, then the experiment has some interest.

Of course you have an element of subjectivity there, so after everyone has done the drawings, the original owner of the image must upload four separate images. Each person can then judge which image their drawing most looks like. The uploader can then reveal which is the correct one.
>>
I have stats software and knowledge, so I can see if we get any significant results.
>>
>>15831922
This Is complicated
>>
>>15831821
This is what I'm gathering.

We meditate on the symbol, and test our synchronization by writing the what pops into our heads, as it pops into our heads. Basically making up a story. If we are all in-tune there may be some underlying theme(s) that are present in everyone's stories.

>>15831740
Am I close?
>>
T = Time

T1: Decide which sigil to use. Decide on meditating conditions (i.e. it would be best if we attempt to recreate the same conditions for every person, for example some form of sensory deprivation, or binaural beats, or red light). Let's say we have 3 participants, A, B and C, plus an experimenter, E.

T2. ABC begin meditation.

T3. E gives A image A1. A meditates on image, and B and C attempt to draw it.

T4. E gives B image B1. B meditates on image, and A and C attempt to draw it.

T5. E gives C image C1. C meditates on image, and A and B attempt to draw it.

T6. End meditation.

T7. E sends A images B1234, and C1234. A must decide which B image the B drawing matches, and which C image the C drawing matches.

T8/9. Repeat with B and C.

T10. E reveals whether drawing/image match-ups are correct, and calculates whether results are significantly above or below chance.

End experiment.
>>
>>15831975

>If we are all in-tune there may be some underlying theme(s) that are present in everyone's stories.

We will almost certainly find common themes using this method, due to subjectivity and cognitive bias. We need to establish experimental conditions prior to data collection.
>>
This is what I gathered. We meditate on the symbol and try to build some synchronization. We put this to the test by writing what pops into our heads, as it pops into our heads. Basically making a story. We then share the stories in the thread and see if there are any reoccurring theme(s)/lessons/similarities. If there are, we may have something here.

This experiment would probably do better with a close group of friends all in the same room. But if there is any connection between a group of strangers on the internet it would be quite something, wouldn't it?
>>
>>15831922
Everyone,
Focus concentrate and sync with this at midnight central time, written on a piece of paper with soft light.
Changing the sigil is a waste of our time and will divide the group, sorry;
>>15831808
>>15831890
Then we draw on a sheet of paper for this test
>>15831922
>>15831929
savvy?
>>
>>15831994
I'm not saying we change the sigil, I'm saying we have separate images. The initial sigil is to try and get us in sync.
>>
>>15832004
Yep.
12:00 Central Time
I get it, just trying to get everyone to stay on the intitial sync trigger sigil.
>>
File: power.png (30KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
power.png
30KB, 500x299px
>>15832035
Sound. We need to designate roles though.

Ideally we'd want more people and more images (depends how long people are willing to meditate for) to increase the sample size
>>
>>15832051
Can we decide on a sigil

Also, are we safe from entities, or is one of you fucks a malevolent fuck whose going to bring unholy energy
>>
>>15829946
>time-travel experiment.
>It didn’t work.

kek
>>
>>15832072
Through failure you gain knowledge.
>>
>>15829946
You had my attention until you started talking about meditation and sigils; i thought we were gonna do a cooperative mad scientist project or something. That would have been cool.
>>
Have we agreed on a sigil? Or are we still doing the more than one thing? Someone lay this out *legibly* for the rest of us. The only thing I know for sure is we do it at 12 Central Time.
>>
>>15832051
>>15832035
>>15832004
>>15831994
im in guys, can we do a headcount? 12:00 central time, so in 2 hours and 8 minutes? what sigil are we using and what experiment are we 'performing' so to speak?
>>
>>15832090
We haven't decided on a sigil.

Not sure how I can make the procedure any clearer. If you are a participant, then you will start off meditating on the collective sigil. Then at predesignated times you will attempt to make drawings of the image held by the other participants. At one point the experimenter will give you an image, and you need to meditate on it, whilst the others attempt to draw it.

Then the experimenter will send you four images for every drawing you have done, and you will decide which image each drawing corresponds to, and tell the experimenter your choice.
>>
>>15832094
12 central time is in two hours? I thought it was currently 15.52?
>>
>>15832094
12:00 central time is 8 hours away. I'm in though.
>>
http://us19.chatzy.com/74397754236007

Join this chatzy for the headcount.
>>
>>15832113
Can we change that time then? That'll be 6 in the morning for uk. I'm willing to wake up for that, but others might not be.
>>
>>15832122
>>15832113
>>15832112
yes im in the UK too, i thought that central time was UK time for some stupid reason, sorry guys
>>
>>15829946
guys, guys, guys, w8
first, wtf is central time? what time is it in central time?
second, if you could just prove this shit trough telepathy drawings, somebody would have already done that.
It's a completely subjective experience. You can't just stop it, choose something from it to draw and drawit.
We could just report everything that happens trough writing or audio, then compare.
Of course people could just fake it, there could be coincidnces and everything, but the first step in science is observation.
You guys are just jumping to testing something you don't have a clue about.
For now we should just try to connect trough the sigil, report everything and see what happens.
>>
>>15831821
>>15831790
>>15831794
Automatic writing is just what it says, you write just write dont think dont erase try not to "clean up" you write.
No need to meditate just keep the sigil in mind, like imagine it start writing let it work in your mind freely.
So i suggest we do it at my 00:00 Gmt, your 6 pm
lets see what we come up with
>>
>>15832208
in one about one hour and 37 minutes
>>
>>15832198
This is the standard ESP altered states procedure.

There is no consensus within parapsychology on whether this words, although a 2010 meta-analysis indicated findings were statistically significant.

Choosing between four pictures makes it objective - it means there is no subjectivity involved as to whether you have a hit or a miss. Obviously there is still the 1/4 chance of a hit, which is where the stats calculations come in.

If you don't use this technique, we have no way of proving something was a hit, because people can find elements in the drawing which match the picture regardless of whether those elements were gained through ESP.

>wtf is central time?

Mate, google.
>>
>>15832219
I understand there's no standard. i'm just trying to say that this kind of experience is more like a surreal personal dream.

Let's make a mental experiment:
4 images: horse, muffins, sonic, penis.
4 subjects: A,B,C,D.
>A rides a horse in this state and chooses horse.
>B cook muffins and choose muffins.
>C meets sonic and choos sonic.
>D is being raped by a huge penis and choose penis.
No objective connections, right? total failure.
wrong.
>A used to ride horses with his father.
>B used to cook muffins with his father.
>C used to play sonic with his father.
>D was raped by his father.
In this context the connection would be the father figure.
This kind of experience is completely subjective and personal, if we want to find anything we have to go deeper than just pointing images.
In a future experiment we could theorize precisely how it works and try to find the objectivity in it, but by now we should just observe and report what happens.
>>
Is there a confirmed time?
>>
>>15832255
Sorry dude, not sure how to explain this to you.
>>
File: I'll be there.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
I'll be there.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
>>15832208
I'll be there. 0:00 GMT. I think that makes 3 of us so far.
>>
>>15831235
>collective tulpa
That actually a really good idea.
>>
>>15832269
>>15832269
It seems like there are two experiments going on tonight, both of which involve meditating on a sigil to synchronize everyone's minds.

Experiment 1 is doing an ESP test. This is taking place at 12:00 Central Time. See>>15832107
A sigil hasn't yet been decided on.

Experiment 2 is doing automatic writing. This is taking place at 0:00 GMT. The sigil they are using is the "ellis sigil" with the x in a circle (I think).
>>
>>15832198 and >>15832255 here
Tripfagging now. Usually don't like it but in this case could be helpful.

>>15832291
Try it, please. I'm really interested in participating.
In my opinion, the problem with your experiment is that it requires to much control over the variables.
I know it sounds silly, since it's a scientific experiment, but I just can't understand how the subjects will know what's their mind talking and what's the connection talking, so I believe we should report everything, from feelings to images and later analize it.

also, we should start defining more meditating conditions.
I vote for sensory deprivation. Something for the eyes and something for the ears to isolate the subjects from their enviroments.
>>
>>15832295
Okay, 45 minutes to go

recap people
Imagine this sigil >>15830134
and do some automatic writing starting at exactly 00:00 Gmt
after we post the texts and try to figure out what we have created.
>>
anyone knows a good meditation song/binaural beat or anything that could help?
I remember some russian/latin/bizarre name song people were posting this week. I listened to it and look pretty trippy. Anyone knows the name?
>>
File: xperiment.jpg (83KB, 1311x383px) Image search: [Google]
xperiment.jpg
83KB, 1311x383px
For the people doing the ESP experiment:
>>
>>15832411
who is this from the chat?
>>
>>15831890
For those in chatzy, this is the sigil I'm reffering to that I drew

This is looper
>>
>>15832468
not on the chat i'll get on
>>
>>15832468
>>15832480
cant enter chat says its full, only premium users

17 minutes to go boys
>>
>>15832490
forget the chat. It's the ESP experiment chat and it's full.
Let's organize the automatic writing.
I think we should do it 00:30h.
>>
http://us21.chatzy.com/67929062487207

automatic writing chat.
>>
>>15832527
well we said 00 gmt lets stick with it and see what happens
>>
>>15832527
I'll join you for automatic writing at 0:30 GMT. I think we should spend the first few minutes (at least 10) meditating on the sigil to synch. Then I'll just write for as long as the thoughts flow.

This is my first time namefagging. Feels weird.
>>
File: Photo on 2-22-15 at 7.10 PM #2.jpg (157KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2-22-15 at 7.10 PM #2.jpg
157KB, 1080x720px
I began at 00:00 and had drawn this at 00:04. I meditated, but I could feel the pen being pulled like a magnet. This was my first time doing automatic writing, so I don't know if that's natural or what.
Also ignore the numbers at the bottom that was the time after I finished.
>>
porcupine memory and the end of destruction on the side of mankind the middle is here ready and no sense in the end of the mind i called him three times and he we became one two side respect the other and say the over is out the oven is off i didnt require more
tbe to begin with, i begin anew the form of shape the shape of form the using method od analysis of destruction in the middle i SAY NO KORE I SAY MORE MOREMOREMOREM MKREORMEROermereo i SAY ENOUGHT
in the vbadcdsdcvzxcbvçkdxjhn vgcxx.kjgxlf
in the begigning there was life, the orce began anew and the end of the storm was my great aunt in the middle of the connection in the connection in the connect ion i said no more but enougth was one side of it the other was only the end of my lifetimein the soul i ve been old and veen ryeu and the using of sides is thre end of my path the figuring out of one another the true tomato the tomatose
in the smi romajn tiusnhy and the end is the new the end the end u turn o the core ive said more and been less than the half of man and i xn the see see eye of mar see eye of tudo see eye u turn in the side fragile in the end begins anew the turn u the u the u tgratebd line hdkas
ive knitted the harm together in the middle in the soul united of soul noo one in the carving of ones thoguhs i said aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai said aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ivytmrhsd
tulpa tuta tudo tuda deom nor tir nru united
ive tbu ti oentis eotindnd toeudndsaod ota e e orea erva we ei weed tidhgfsd
i ve been one
i more the two of no one the onde touuf outn
ive more iva images itn the mdile
mid nile dreams of lovers undeadads onde foste ive been there ive been in the star
i am the star unbrough the middle of the sun the sunson of god of ofs goddofgd woraqedwss
IVE EATEN WORLDS AND CACRED FOR NO ONE IVE EATEN FACES IVE EATEN tHE FACE THE GODS THE DACENES OR TRU MIR OR TRU MIR
>>
>>15832649
IVE BEEN EATEN AWAY BY VOICES AND HEARD SCREAMS OF NOTHING OF NO_THING
AEY AYE AEY AYE
I
I
I
I
I
nON Y
NON U TURNED TO INSIDE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE
imagine dragon born into flesh of princeling ymage all ymitage of erytido
ER
>>
I think I was the only one who did the automatic writing, lol.
If you did it too, or saw some connection with you meditation, report it.
Probably my imagination, but here it goes.
Also, I'm brazilian an I glitched, I'll translate it soon.

sigil making is hard the x is in the middle of the board. the fence is sharp, the barbed wire is simetrical, everything is squae
both sides, two sides, two "faixas". A center. An assimetric center. ALike a clock, but not turning. It's shading. It's overlapping itself
it's changing over time and revoluting in it's source. Everything inside it points to the poles. the poles are everything end and begin.
we call thus epitomewe call this out god, Feel their presence. Feel their prwesence. Feel their presence. Feel their presence
are ou there?
guys?
can ou sense me?
We are 4
We are connected
A house in a beach with freen grass. a "rede in a tree. maybe a coqueiro"we all sail together.
to nowhere. to ourselves into each other. I want to feel you guys. Not feeling. are you there?a boat aproaches in the sea. a medium boat.
The clouds go by, the birds gly conection broken to cweed. It'sme. come find me guys. Use me as the spotlight, 'm in the house by rhe shore. Come to ittell me something, guys. tell me something
tou can feel me? I can feel tou but I'm not entirely syre. Teel me. Teel me. candies. tooth. beoken
broken something broken teeth? broken something entrada. entrada quebrada. Uma parte da entrada quebrada. Um carro. viajando pela estrada. deserto ao redor O automovel tem algo estranho.
O automovel nao completamente solido. Viagem? Acidente de carro?[ver adcima] viajando rapido. Nao sei se é um carro mas viaja por uma estrada com pessoas dentro
tres u quatro pessoas
>>
To anyone in the ESP experiment, my internet died, and I can't get back into the chat. Just carry on with the experiment, and keep your drawings
>>
>>15832643
>>15832649
I joined automatic writing a bit late (0:06) but I'll post what I wrote:

>Anon then there was the time of the year when everyone else flocke into the fields the flower were ablom then fire in the woods and the stump was bruning. Houses, cbiains. X. I don’t know what else to write so I’m just going to keep doing tuss. I see mountains above the woods. Blue mountains. Auromatic wrting yay interesting ponies. Anon from x, I see blue fields and a sky that seems bluer than normal. Everything else I don’t see anything. That’s all that I have to report. But there was also the portal and the blackness beyond. This is hard. Again I’m seeing that house…that cabin by the sea on the edge of the woods and beyond the see is a tower on the very edge of the horizon. Keeping the sigil in my mind I’, in Shanondoah in the ruined cabin. Stones scatterd on the ground be careful that the chimney doesn’t fall on me automatic writing. Should I be doing this on a peic eof paper tiwh a pencil? Whatever I’m doing it on the computer. Thinking of all the other anons from x trying to forgte everything else that I’ve written fingers can’t type vrt well. Seeing an island on a lake like the one from my drema with he ciciadas and neal breaks his arm. It’s an abanonded strip mall or an apartment complex. That’s all I can see. There are stars in ths ky even though it’s daylight. Blue start. Three of them thee vlue stars. Pine trees in the woods and I’m seeing that cabin again on the edge of the pine tree woods.

This was my first time automatic writing. It definitely felt interesting. A few times in the middle, I really got into it--there was absolutely no conscious control over what I was writing. It will be interesting to see how all of our other writings compare.
>>
To anyone just now joining the party:
We're doing automatic writing again at 0:30 GMT. Meet here http://us21.chatzy.com/67929062487207 . Meditate on the /x/ sigil posted earlier. The more the merrier!
>>
>>15832649
>>15832654
>>15832662
>>15832664
I think I did it wrong, I only ended up drawing a symbol. >>15832643 It strangely looks like the ellis sigil though.
>>
>>15832649
>i called him three times
>>15832662
>tres u quatro pessoas (three or four people)
>>15832667
>Three of them thee vlue stars.

first connection, the number 3, 3 posters till now too
>>
File: 1390337148342.png (3MB, 1368x767px) Image search: [Google]
1390337148342.png
3MB, 1368x767px
>>15832662
>>15832654
>>15832649
>>15832643

Emperor here.

Everything I had was a 2-3 minute mental picture. I don't believe it was anything more than my imagination.

I focused on the sigil as intended. It was made clear to me that you will never find each other. The miasma of human 'spirit/consciousness' as a collective is to vast. If you think you 'found' someone, it is likely your imagination.

Upon this realization I found myself in a field. It was the south in the summer. The sun was setting. I had vague but at the time clear inclinations of the house as it shaped into being. There was an old man. He asked why was I here? I said I was curious.

He said it was stupid of me to just imagine some sigil and try to apply its use without knowing its source, I could of been hurt. I demanded to know why humanity seems to be floundering. Why cant we have a god like being here, 40k style I know but it IS something I feel humanity NEEDS. A guiding light. A hero of our species.

I was promptly shown an imagine of an ant being crushed. I was told, is one of millions. A man could toil for hours to make a hole but a collective of men can make many holes much quicker. Like an ant nest can make the cities of their kind, so to can we as a collective do things.

The message is lost on me, I want to say it is because humans are like ants but I dont feel that is right. It is kind of generic and "meh" - but it is what I saw. Imagination or not.

Then I was told I should go now, I have things I need to be doing.

Total time 3 minutes and 36 seconds.
I don't believe anything to be more than an imagination but I shared it as requested.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 500x287px
Someone explain that time travel thing? It sounds like a cool story
>>
>>15832662
>We are 4
>We are connected

>tres u quatro pessoas (three or four people)

The fourth appears:
>>15832706

shit guise...

from the fourth in his message he says we can do more together than separate, try to connect the messages and the meanings!
>>
>>15832667
>>15832706
>me

Houses, guys, we all see houses. Try to go back in this houses at 00:30h
>>
>>15832662
this anon actually predicted the number of people that would participate
>>
>>15832738
its true, Emperor here...I said he wouldn't participate and then did.
>>
In the middle of the united four ive been one of five the hundreds of starts the houses of man.
ive seen faces of gods ive been with them in the soul of nothing ive been here been there every thing in its true place
i am no one in the middle i am the center of all in the end of myself
my ending self of matters interested in the born being made from tudo this time ive been your and mine true friend and the only true heir of the kingdom ive been YOURS i me mine in the end of the song i knew the soul of matter
i og i in the middle ive meditated suns of moon lake being born into frog of song tire ive minded the games of childre and decided to enter oh bhow bthe

(00:30)
>>
Automatic writing round two:
0:30 GMT

Number two I see a z. Maps of trees with countour lines and dbebbeb bees. Forests of gree in the summer I see Shanondoah again.The other anons of x living in their hosues I see a wooden house with write walls and a man at the computer in the mdrooom. Wvaes on the ocean looks cold. Spiny lobster in the rocks. Muslces. Don’t know what I’m doing down on the rocks. Rockks. My tulpa says follow the shoreline. Down to the banks. A field in the summer with bees and flowers. Dark woods on the egde of the field. Can’t write much more add 2 and 2 fields green tall grasses and bees there isn’t muc more to say contrails in the sky and planets like Jupiter filling up the sky. Down here on the earth there is nothing byt durt and brown trees and gree pines and there is the cabin again by the sea of mist down in the valley. Waves in the willow. Undet the willow under the fields into the cabin. Blue skies above the fields. I’m down by the ocean again sandy and rocky beeches. Wait one more thing back at the lake on the egde of the lbanks..

Time: 4 minutes twenty seconds.
This one didn't feel as automatic as the first. This is hard.
>>
Started at 00:30

but then he said let me know how hard it is to have a best o year yo go to another house on a glad man has a 081

That's as far as I could go because there was an incredible pressure on me that I can't explain.
>>
Holy fuck. Any of you are a mandeer?
keep in mind I'm stoned as a tortoise.

>

it's a clock and it's turning but ot turning. the sigil is a clock with time spaces
we can travel to the place we met
find me guys. find me guys wjere are you?I think I see someone. it has something on it's ead.
like a deer head
its walking towards me in a road among woods tje ,ppmd os om tje slu. I can see far
fll moona riacho behind me with a big stone behind me to the right.the man deer stopped
he is looking at me. His eyes are bright. I'm hetting a shiver. Quem [é voce? alakham, Deus dos mortos Quem é voce de verdade?

voce nao é um deus
you are an animal
a different one
a man deer
can I talk to you again?
I feel I can
His eyes are still bright and he doesn't go away
Go, please wood spirit. I will meet you later.
>>
going trough my post trying to make sense of it

I feels like something really trying to be present, like to say i exist i am here

a couple of interesting things
i feel this line >>15832649
>in the middle

this i know to be some sort of female, a group of females

>THE DACENES

felt a lot of kind of anger but a drive in caps lock part, there i leave of with this little pearl
>imagine dragon born into flesh of princeling ymage all ymitage of erytido

some draconic thing
>ER

>OR TRU MIR OR TRU MIR
this is mantra/invocaiton to be spoken out loud
>>
>>15832782
The deerman part was a bit scary, I was doing it eith me eyes open looking at the sigil, stil, I kept feeling him and his bright eyes in my mind until my last sentence.
>>
File: this.png (51KB, 864x588px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
51KB, 864x588px
00:30 Emperor here

Opened door in a room.
Was suddenly in darkness.

I felt like I was sinking into darkness. I saw two white points which I thought were eyes but then they traced this around Earth.

"There is something in the dark." is all I could depict from the words.
>>
>>15832649
>porcupine memory
>>15832667
>Pine trees in the woods and I’m seeing that cabin again on the edge of the pine tree woods.

pines, interesting

also stars is a theme>>15832667
>Three of them thee vlue stars.
>>15832649
>ive been there ive been in the star

Themes identified:
The number three
Stars
Houses
>>
>>15832732
Not only do we all see houses, but you and I both saw houses by the sea. I tried going back to the house, but I ended up just re-living a memory from my vacation on the Maine coast. It wasn't the same house as before.
>>
>>15832823
there is something in the dark, interesting, some entity or better there is somehting that was not yet brought to light something we are unaware of
>>
Is there anyone with strong clairvoyant powers who could help in the chat? http://us19.chatzy.com/74397754236007
The esp experiment may not have gone well. 4 of the participants haven't returned, and the ones who have don't feel right.
>>
>>15832866
someone please join us in the chat. somethings gone wrong, vexed is unwell, some havent returned, it feels very evil. perhaps due to the sigil near the top of the thread. any help will be appreciated
>>
>>15832662
translation and correction. First one at 00:00h:
>sigil making is hard the x is in the middle of the board. the fence is sharp, the barbed wire is simetrical, everything is square
both sides, two sides, two strips. A center. An assimetric center. Like a clock, but not turning. It's shading. It's overlapping itself
it's changing over time and revoluting in it's source. Everything inside it points to the poles. the poles are everything, end and begin.
we call thus epitomewe call this out god, Feel their presence. Feel their prwesence. Feel their presence. Feel their presence
are ou there?
guys?
can ou sense me?
We are 4
We are connected
A house in a beach with green grass. a hammock in a tree. maybe a coconut tree. we all sail together.
to nowhere. to ourselves into each other. I want to feel you guys. Not feeling. are you there? a boat aproaches in the sea. a medium boat.
The clouds go by, the birds fly. conection broken to weed. It's me. come find me guys. Use me as the spotlight, I'm in the house by the shore. Come to it. tell me something, guys. tell me something
you can feel me? I can feel tou but I'm not entirely sure. Teel me. Teel me. candies. tooth. beoken
broken something broken teeth? broken something entry. broken entry. A broken entry part. A car. Travelling trough the road. desert around. There's something weird with the automobile.
The automovel is not completely solid. Trip? Car accident?[see above[broken teeth] Trip? Travelling fast. I don't know if it is a car but it travels with people inside
Three or four people
>>
>>15832649
>IVE EATEN FACES IVE EATEN tHE FACE THE GODS
>>15832782
>Holy fuck. Any of you are a mandeer?
>>15832782
>like a deer head
>its walking towards me in a road among woods tje ,ppmd os om tje slu. I can see far
>fll moona riacho behind me with a big stone behind me to the right.the man deer stopped
>he is looking at me. His eyes are bright. I'm hetting a shiver. Quem [é voce? alakham, Deus dos mortos Quem é voce de verdade?

This reminds of Skinwalkers the deer head man, and eating the face
its like we were first considering creating a god, and ym idea is we made metaphor for this is this way, like we are trying to rob a god of his face in the same way the deer man or the skinwalk takes the face of animals, this anon resolved the problem saying he was an animal a wood spirit but before got a name
Alakham god of the dead
>>
Can you guys try fix my washing machine with your minds?
>>
>>15832782
translation and correction. 00:30h Connection:
fuck greentext

it's a clock and it's turning but not turning. the sigil is a clock with time spaces
we can travel to the place we met
find me guys. find me guys where are you?I think I see someone. it has something on it's head.
like a deer head
its walking towards me in a road among woods the moon is in the sky. I can see far
full moon, stream behind me with a big stone. behind me to the right. The man deer stopped
he is looking at me. His eyes are bright. I'm getting a shiver. who ? alakham, God of the dead. Who are you really?

You are not a god
You are an animal
a different one
a man deer
can I talk to you again?
I feel I can
His eyes are still bright and he doesn't go away
Go, please wood spirit. I will meet you later.
>>
File: 1424584932255.jpg (21KB, 242x276px) Image search: [Google]
1424584932255.jpg
21KB, 242x276px
>>15830134
So to do something a little different i jacked off to this symbol only it nothing else not a sound in the house but my self.

now i know this is a weird thing to do but it wasn't fruitless.
i have double lazy eye and its really hard to control but for this i focused with both eyes which tends to make things slightly blurry and pop out. as i masturbated the sigil changed this is what i saw as i came.
>>
There is some next level good RP going on in the chat for the ESP experiment
>>
>>15832906
What driving force made you see that symbol and go "HMM, I bet I could masturbate to this!"
>>
>>15832924
i don't know just thought why not experiments are weird things if you don't try new and interesting tests nothing new will be found
>>
>>15832891
wut did I do?
I felt like he was trolling me. If it was a god or something big, I think I would just feel it.
So I asked for his real name.
He didn't say it but I just felt like he was some kind of normal thing, like a human or an animal, just some other kind of thing.
In the end I felt like he didn't want me to just call him an animal an go.
So the fucker stayed there looking at me with his bright deer eyes then it kind of just popped into my head that "animal spirit" was a respectful enough name.
>>
>>15831890
>>15831890
>>15831890
>>15831890

OK to set the record straight this was the sigil for the ESP expirment that I drew and used.
>>
alakham, God of the Dead

I'VE EATEN WORLDS AND CARED FOR NO ONE
I'VE EATEN FACES
I'VE EATEN tHE FACE THE GODS
IVE BEEN EATEN AWAY BY VOICES AND HEARD SCREAMS OF NOTHING OF NO THING

His eyes are bright.

can I talk to you again?
I feel I can
in the end of the song i knew the soul of matter:
OR TRU MIR OR TRU MIR

Jupiter filling up the sky.
Waves in the willow.

Three of them, three blue stars.
i am the star unbrough the middle of the sun the sunson of god

I will meet you later.

(composed with our post together, maybe a way to talk to this god thing with brigh burning eyes, by chanting the song, will attempt)
>>
can we try another reading in 6 or 36 minutes?
>>
>>15829946
>Other ideas for experiments
I remember a while ago there was the Lethelos experiment, where /x/ tried to build a huge meeting ground in the astral. I'm not sure why it feel through, but something like this would be interesting to try again.
>>
Whoever did the automatic writing experiment, or the esp one get thenfuck in this thread

>>15832982
>>
Is this 4chan on acid?
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.