[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I'm not normally one to look into the occult, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15

File: Occultsymbol.png (15KB, 1150x562px) Image search: [Google]
Occultsymbol.png
15KB, 1150x562px
Hey /x/ I'm not normally one to look into the occult, but I saw a symbol that looks like pic related.

My friend said it's occult but I'm not so sure.

The fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>15765070
that looks like the sigil of a demon of the goetia
>>
>>15765070
is that an accurate representation with placement of crosses and triangles, or just an aproximation?
>>
>>15765073
Alright, what's that mean?

Said symbol was found on a silver ring with what appeared to be a shaped obsidian stone that four individuals, three males one female.

Not really sure what that means. What's this demon's play?

>>15765078
Approximate, I only saw the rings for a few seconds.
>>
>>15765082
Said symbol was found on a silver ring with what appeared to be a shaped obsidian stone that four individuals, three males one female were wearing it.

I'm not much of an occult expert
>>
>>15765091
the goetia is the lesser key of solomon, a grimoire about summoning demons from the 15 or 1600s. it's got 72 demons listed and they each have a seal which looks like the image you posted. it's like an address or phone number to the demon.

pic related.

i dont get what you mean about the stone and the four people. four people wearing black stones? four people wearing identical rings?

this link shows goetic seals. http://www.satansheaven.com/goetia_1.htm
>>
File: asmoday.gif (6KB, 365x357px) Image search: [Google]
asmoday.gif
6KB, 365x357px
>>15765105
forgot pic.
>>
>>15765105
4 people wearing identical rings.

Any significance to that? Or is it just edgelords being edgelords?
>>
File: orobas.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
orobas.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>15765070
>>15765073
Good eye mate
>>
>>15765109
well i would assume the four people are magicians who regularly work with the demon who's seal they wear, if it's in fact the seal of a demon.

it could be the seal of some other spirit as well, or a sigil that represents their magical group or something of that nature.

did you know these people? considering they wear them in public, you could probably just ask them about the rings and see what they have to say.
>>
>>15765114
man i picked a shitty link that i listed earlier, orobas wasn't on the list no wonder i didnt find it.

orobas is a demon of the goetia. bit of trivia - orobas was the first demon that Lon Milo DuQuette summoned when he was strapped for cash back in the 70s or 80s.
>>
>>15765118
Did not know them.

I helped make an arrest. These 4 would not talk, would not make eye contact, or cooperate.

We found some pretty disturbing things.

A full auto AR-15 with serials scratched off, a glock with an illegal suppressor, a sniper rifle with armor piercing ammo, and a sawn off rifle. 500 rounds of ammo between all of these.

Any connection now?
>>
>>15765130
what were they arrested for?

none of this is related to orobas in any way that i know of.

but uh... do give us more details.
>>
File: halphas and malphas.jpg (94KB, 601x382px) Image search: [Google]
halphas and malphas.jpg
94KB, 601x382px
>>15765130
If they only wear the ring when using this equipment, it would seem that they are using the rings for guidance or sanctioning. Orobas is an oracle, which probably explains why they got caught - they should have called Eligos.

It sounds like they had Halphas supply them.
>>
also OP do you have a photographic memory? i mean you reproduced the seal exactly. that's pretty good for not being familiar with goetic symbolism and only seeing the rings for a few seconds.
>>
>>15765151
We stopped them because one of the males was seen getting into the bed of the truck holding the AR-15.

I was asked by a law enforcement officer to serve as backup because closest officer was 45 mins out and since I live in hick land and I'm technically a trauma medic for the state's disaster relief department.

We discovered the glock in the glove compartment in plain sight, and then conducted a search finding the other weapons.

They also kept looking at the moon for some reason or another.

>>15765154
Is it possible they were doing something in the name of that demon?

>>15765164
It's mostly geometric shapes. Easy to remember when you break it down.
>>
>>15765082
>obsidian stone
How large. OP?

Obsidian is used for scrying.
>>
>>15765171
>Is it possible they were doing something in the name of that demon?
I rather think he was probably one of the first demons they all had a profound experience with together.
Hence they get the fancy club member rings, plan their satanic missions by his advice, and carry the weapons with the ring bearing the seal of Hell's Oracle.

>They also kept looking at the moon for some reason or another.
Praying to mother Lilith that she might save their asses - 6th chakra & 3rd eye meditation perhaps
>>
>>15765171
you were riding around with a police officer?

they left their glove box open?

how did the situation go down? if one of them was already armed how did one cop and one medic control the situation when they were "uncooperative"?

i thought approaching multiple armed suspects alone and/or outnumbered was against standard police procedure no matter what state you're in.
>>
>>15765172
If I had to guess, I would say about 7-8 maybe 9 mm around. It was used as the face of the ring, with the symbol inlaid in silver on the stone.

>>15765192
So edgelords being edgelords or something a bit more?

Should I be worried about retaliation?

They gave up without a fight too. That mean anything?
>>
>>15765201
why do you say it was obsidian?
>>
>>15765200
We flashed them with the lights when the truck's plates were verified.

They pulled over, and the officer drew his weapon, I had mine (a 12G shotgun) at ready. None of them put up a fight, the man in the back sat up slowly with his hands up. I covered the cab which had 3 (two males one female) inside, none of them acted willing to make a go on us. We cuffed all without incident and when backup arrived with a warrant, we did a quick inventory for more weapons. The AR-15 was in the tool chest of the truck.

Questioning was pointless, they just stared at us and smiled. No IDs or anything like that on them.

I'm asking the same questions. They could have fucking shot us to shit. Why did they give up? They could have left us for dead in the middle of nowhere,

>>15765207
It was shiny like glass. It may have been black glass for all I know but that's the best way I could describe it.
>>
>>15765214
that's a pretty interesting story. they're probably not saying anything because getting caught with illegal weapons is already putting them in enough deep shit that they're better off zipping it up til the lawyer(s) arrive.

if they were cooperative physically, surrendered easily etc, there's probably nothing serious going on here.

they were probably going shooting. i wouldn't worry that they're going to zap you with curses, considering the rings are related to a fairly innocuous entity.
>>
>>15765200
I should clarify.

Uncooperative in regards that they would not talk to us at all, which is well within their rights and maybe they knew they were fucked and wanted to go peacefully for easier sentencing.
>>
>>15765233
It would make sense the excuse going shooting, and I understand that wholeheartedly since I browse /k/ normally and am an avid gun collector and enthusiast.

I dunno. Myself, and the cops involved all agree that some shit was going to go down. Something just feels very wrong about the whole thing.

Sorry to sound hysterical, I'm just ignorant of what I'm dealing with.
>>
>>15765201
>something more
If they have that much of an armory

>They gave up without a fight too. That mean anything?

You're not a target.

The target must be too strong, too many, uncertain, or inanimate (besieging /holding a structure) otherwise they would use psychic attacks.

>retaliation?
Psychic attack, unless they are feeling particularly focused on the task at hand or generous/forgiving.

I don't mean to scare you bro. My advice is to make a guardian tulpa.
>lol of course that would be my advice
>>
>>15765241
well, I wear a pentagram ring and a unicursal hexagram around my neck from time to time and i know what it's like to be discriminated against by people who don't know what they mean.

what direction were they driving in? are you basing any of this on the presence of the rings, or is there other evidence to support the idea that they were up to no good?

one pistol with a silencer and a bunch of unsilenced weapons doesn't seem to add up to sinister behaviour because... why the silencer?
>>
>>15765252
Mainly the rings and them looking towards the moon almost fucking constantly. I normally don't mind when people wear things outside the norm. We inventoried them since the officers decided that they could be used as weapons.

I picked one up and it just felt wrong.

I can't describe it any better than that.

They were driving North, if that means anything.

Well the real question is why did they have a rifle with armor piercing ammo? Why were all the numbers scratched out?

I honestly thought the pistol was for people like us, the assholes that pull them over and fuck their plans up, whatever they were.

>>15765249
What would a psychic attack include? Playing mind games with me?
>>
It's a electrical circuit, demons don't exist lol
>>
>>15765264
like orgodemir said earlier, they could have been praying to lilith, or another god associated with the moon.

seriously examine why it is that you're suspecting them on the basis of possible religious ornamentation and behaviour, because it's borderline discrimination which is a huge no-no.

they may have been up to something, but use the real evidence to come to that conclusion.

its possible that they're just edgelords excited about their guns, the silencer, and cool ammunition.

and by direction i meant, was there a possible target ahead of them? was it within driving distance of the amt of gas in the tank? did they have enough cash on them to refill the tank to travel further? were they at all prepared to drive far enough to get to a potential target?

this shit's important in determining their motives. much more so than the rings.
>>
>>15765164
The rings were probably confiscated
>>
>>15765252
>i know what it's like to be discriminated against
no you fuckin don't
>>
>>15765305
if you want an argument, go elsewhere.
>>
>>15765305
>i know what it's like to be discriminated against by people who don't know what they mean.
Who don't know what the symbols mean.
>>
>>15765283

>Discrimination
We got a call of suspicious activity. They live nowhere in the area, no one knows them, and they were strutting around with a rifle. No one saw or mentioned a ring until I observed it after the stop.

Also:

>Running around with illegally modified weapons is a huge no-no

>they may have been up to something, but use the real evidence to come to that conclusion.

Well, you don't run around with 4 illegal firearms because muh freedoms. The suppressors are illegal to have without paperwork on record, and since we found none, and they would not ID themselves, we have none. Armor piercing ammo is iffy in a legal context but not outright illegal.

>and by direction i meant, was there a possible target ahead of them?

A few other towns, people that live far away from any sort of civilization, cow fields and hay fields.

Plus meth houses, but none of them looked like they were users.

I can't think of anything else.

>this shit's important in determining their motives. much more so than the rings.

I'm not trying to be discriminatory, but from the perspective of a reasonable person, 4 people wearing rings with the same symbol and same design on them is far above coincidence. Plus it associates them with one another, what are we supposed to think?

I'm not a detective, I'm just curious, sorry if I come off as a discriminatory bigot but I'm just legitimately curious.
>>
>>15765241
I'd trust my gut if I were you.
>>
>>15765339
I suppose I should instead ask questions like how these people worship or commune with these demons.

I'm interested because I've never seen it in real life, just in books and shit. I want to know what that means to them, not to the case. The story is just the pretext for me learning the symbol and coming here.
>>
>>15765339
its no different than pulling over four people wearing crucifixes. my point is that they're just one piece in a larger puzzel. don't shape the puzzle based on the pieces, wait for an opening that the piece fits into.

also, a lot of people will violate firearm laws because they don't agree with them. a lot of people will buy an SKS precisely because it's easily modified into a fully automatic weapon.
people who are not otherwise bad people, but just because they can do it. "muh freedoms"

Neither of us are detectives, nor do we have access to all the evidence. They may very well have been up to no good, but circumstantial evidence will probably just get their guns confiscated and get them slapped with fines and community service. i dont know how strict they are in your area about that stuff, if jail time would be warranted.

it would really take a detective to be able to question their friends, family, co-workers, neighbors etc to piece together a possible motive considering they were driving out into the middle of nowhere.

you never know though, maybe they're all following the sinister sevenfold way and have created their own nexion of the O9A and were off to perform a culling in order for one or all of them to obtain the degree of external adept. they don't sound smart enough to really pull that off, though.
>>
>>15765342
Goetic demons are commonly summoned with a bunch of mystical shit painted/drawn/sprinkled on the floor, lots of incense, candles, and regalia depending on how complex the practitoners get with their summoning.

some people are very sparse with their methods of communing with daemons. Some people basically enter trance and commune mentally with spirits. Some make up their own elaborate rituals. From the people i've talked to who work with spirits/daemons, it can be a highly individualized thing. And most of the folk i've tlaked to are not evil or bad people who are out to do bad deeds. I have met VERY few people who live the antinomian way of life fully enough to perform overtly criminal acts.
>>
File: goetiadiagram.gif (24KB, 627x837px) Image search: [Google]
goetiadiagram.gif
24KB, 627x837px
>>15765391
here's a diagram from the lesser key of a magic circle in which a magician might stand, with the layout of candles etc.

the demon is summoned and confined within the triangle.

the aim of many magicians who attempt to summon goetic demons is to get them to manifest on the physical plane somehow, but most of what you will hear is people seeing the demon use the smoke of the incense to take a kind of form.

Some magicians will use a black mirror in the center of the triangle in order to scry the demon.
>>
File: blackmirrorgoetia.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blackmirrorgoetia.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>15765405

I assume the guy taking this photo does the scrying method of contact, rather than physical manifestation.
>>
File: goetiacircle.jpg (94KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
goetiacircle.jpg
94KB, 750x562px
>>15765408
Here's a nicely made circle.
>>
File: goetiacircleandstuff.jpg (130KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
goetiacircleandstuff.jpg
130KB, 1280x1024px
>>15765410
all sorts of incantations and recitations of god names and fire and brimstone is used to try and control the demon using the goetic method.

this picture is srs bznss.
>>
>>15765419
if you want to see the rituals used with goetic magic, here's a link to the lesser key of solomon.

https://archive.org/details/lesserkeysolomo00laurgoog
>>
>>15765374
Alright I see where your coming from.

Yeah, we're missing a bunch of shit to make a call one way or the other, but that's out of my hands. I guess it was just the spooky factor of it all. I live in bumfuck nowhere, shit of this magnitude is slim to none.

If anyone could point me to where an occult noob could start learning shit from the ground up, that would be cool.

Otherwise, thanks for the info everyone, much appreciated.
>>
>>15765443
some sites you can visit to get an idea of what people do who work with daemons...

demonolatry.org comes immediately to mind.

look up the BALG forums and there are a lot of people from widely different backgrounds who work with spirits of all kinds.

look for Golden Dawn forums and check the evocation boards

Many thelemites are versed with evocation of different types and there are a number of different forums where they gather. the one that immediately comes to mind is lashtal.com but i dont think they had much of an area dealing specific with magical evocation at all.

theisticsatanism.com also has some information regarding evocation from the theistic satanist paradigm.

joyofsatan.org has to go in the list, even though they're the fringe of the fringe and aren't taken seriously by most other groups.
>>
>>15765443
evocation comes in many flavors and is only one aspect of magic as a whole. it can be confusing at first just the sheer amount of different methods and traditions involved but this link is to a HUGE library of occult books that is very well organized and sorted.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!YFg1WAAI!k1mtlc1Kgtd5rnjuvYMNtw

the occult & magic general threads are almost always present here on /x/ and if you can get through the constant barrage of trolls and pointless arguments there is a lot of knowledge to be found.
>>
>>15765241
>Something just feels very wrong about the whole thing.
You mean like the illegal silencer, serials being removed, a "sniper rifle" and a dickton of ammunition?

You don't need a silencer to go shooting, and you certainly don't do it at night. Isn't it a full moon?
>>
>>15765518
OP here.

Sniper rifle, for sake of clarification was an R700 bolt action rifle chambered in 7.62x51.

Moon was pretty bright out.

lve used supressors before, they are pretty fun but this one was homemade by the looks of it.

Had horrible nightmares all night and couldn't sleep.
>>
File: lionofsatan.com.jpg (205KB, 776x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lionofsatan.com.jpg
205KB, 776x1024px
>>15765070

Maybe look into Goetia/Black Magick? Pic related.
>>
>>15765070
It's a wiring diagram
>>
>>15766574
this is starting to look like advertising by posting your book and website url in multiple threads...
>>
>>15766598

>2015
>Recommending a topic related book is advertising

Tumblr pls go.
>>
File: 0 summons.png (80KB, 962x1477px) Image search: [Google]
0 summons.png
80KB, 962x1477px
>>15765264
>the officers decided that they could be used as weapons

PSYCHIC WEAPONS

They probably didn't see that coming. Nice disarmament! But the power lies with them, not their props; those rings are still dangerous since the aura or anyone who experiences them in any is attached to it, especially if you touch it.

Op, imagine there is a huge blazing furnace that will destroy anything, then imagine the rings in your hand. Toss them into the inferno. You will feel better. Next, imagine that there is a deep black river, and those four goons are hanging from a bridge by a rope. Cut the robe and watch them plunge into the river. When they are all gone you will feel better.

Basic aura detachment mental exercises.

>What would a psychic attack include? Playing mind games with me?
Bad dreams, anxiety, depression, illness, financial loss, loss of friends, loss of passion, general misfortune.
Nothing that can't be stopped by doing power meditation.

>>15765283
I'm sure the police are focused on why the guns

Op is just being a good bro and telling /x/ that not only did they have guns, but they were spooky too!

>>15765405
>>15765408
>>15765410
>>15765419
>>15765427

Solomon was a dick
>>
>>15766639
>Solomon was a dick

pretty much. brow-beating spirits is just as rude as brow-beating other people.
>>
>>15766602
You posted it in four different threads so far. Fuck’s sake, this is a slow board, just post it in one and move on and everyone will still see it.
>>
>>15766662

If I intended to spam some book on black magick, which I happened to enjoy reading, I'd post it in all threads...not just the 4 threads which are directly related to satanism/black magick. Please mind your own posts. If /x/ is slow, its because you're too worried about other people's posts and you arent making enough quality OC yourself. Kindly contribute to /x/.

Thank you.
>>
>>15766639
I'm not sure if this is bait or not.
>>
>>15766602

Posting it over and over and over is.
>>
File: 1419797328974.gif (678KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1419797328974.gif
678KB, 499x281px
Nice bread.
>>
File: 1421626150942.png (279KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1421626150942.png
279KB, 720x540px
>>15768154
OP's friend here, you should have been there during the aftermath. Just hearing about it made me sleep with my blessed prayer beads, fucking spooky shit yo.
>>
Going off what you said OP, you may have stopped some serious shit from going down.

However, it begs the question as to who these individuals were working for/with. Are followers of the occult active where you are? If yes, then beware, your safety may be in jeopardy.

You may want to begin changing up your habits. These individuals sound like they may have had friends in low or high places.

Trust no one.
>>
File: 1422855186879.jpg (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422855186879.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
Is OP still here? Any more updates?
Please respond.
>>
>>15765374
m8, I could not be convinced that the law would let them off easy with 4 weapons charges like that. I mean, fucks sake, the ATF does clandestine shit like going into gun/pawn shops, and attempting to sell an SBR, AOW, or other weapon that requires a tax-stamp and approval.

So, 4 individuals who may or may not be up to no harm, and may in fact be a net benefit to those around them will get the long dick of the law. Firstly you'll have "MUH CHILLUNS" types hollering about Satanic spree-killers, and then you'll have alphabet soup like ATF rammed down their throats.

Federally, the unregistered non-pre86 machine gun will land them up to 10 years in prison as well as 250k tops in fines. The same applies for any other violations of the '68 NFA, as far as I know. Not sure if the suppressor falls under the NFA or not.

Anyway, I would suspect those folks are going to get absolutely SHIT ON by the law.

regards,

/k/faggot
>>
>>15771239

OP Here.

Still alive.

Not sleeping well though.

Perps from what I hear are going away for a long time.

I've been reading through some of this occult shit that >>15765458 linked. It's all pretty interesting.
>>
>>15771961
Are you planning to dabble in the occult? If so what?
>>
>>15772288
I think I might.

I'm not sure really in what though, it all seems pretty cool. Any suggestions?
>>
>>15772307
It depends on what you are trying to achieve. If you plan on working on a Goetia demon...

Check out what this guy had to say.
>>15771292
>>
>>15772352
Yep

I can probably provide insights for any Goetic scheme, so long as you don't use Solofag's methods.
>>
>>15772971
Alright. Say I want to talk to this Orobas.

In your opinion, what's the best way to get in contact with him?

Because I am legitimately curious as to what his followers were up to.
>>
>>15773535
He's not going to tell you.
But here you go, have fun if you think of a real request.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html
>>
>>15765443
Did you look UNDER the car?
>>
>>15771961
Were are the rings now?
>>
>>15766582
No. It does not make any sense as one.
>>
>>15773699
I would assume in the local State Police or FBI office. Outside of that, I got no idea.

>>15773692
Nah. We just did a clean sweep for weapons in the cab and toolbox. That's done at the PD during inventory after we seal it up and get it towed, but I have no part in that.

>>15773666
What would be considered a legitimate reason?

I'm no expert in the occult, but I would be pissed if some asshole called me from whatever plane of existence I was in to the mortal world without a really good reason.
>>
File: Orobas.jpg (15KB, 180x197px) Image search: [Google]
Orobas.jpg
15KB, 180x197px
>>15773717
"He answers questions and gives one power and control over others. He protects one from the persecution of evil spirits and also from one's enemies. He will put a stop to slander and gossip. He can foretell the future, discern the past and present."
>>
>>15773717

>>15773699
Is it possible to take a pic of them? I dont know about U.S. laws, dunno if this would be legal.

>>15773692
Just curious if they might have put any sigils on the undercarriage. Doesnt stand out as much in public as a car with a pentagram on the hood ;)
>>
>>15773746
Sorry man, no pics. Plus they are out of my means to access.

As for Sigils under the car, beats me.
>>
>>15773755
Ah, nevermind then. But please do tell if anything develops later on.
>>
bamp 4 ppl 2 c
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.