[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help with astral projection. this is what I have so far.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: ap.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ap.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
I need help with astral projection. this is what I have so far.

>meditates for about 40 minutes
>no vibrations
>feels spiritual body and physical body at same time
>tries to ignore the weird sensation of having 4 arms, legs and 2 different bodies with the same head
>drifts back and forth between getting sleepy and awake
>catch myself losing track of my main objective
>snap back to objective followed by an intense feeling of either weightlessness or extreme heaviness.
>I do this for about another hour
>still no vibrations or static or noise
>so tired out of my mind I give up
>roll over and look at clock
>it's been 2 hours and still no success
>does this for 4 more years on and off with still no success.

where am I going wrong?
>>
>>15763468
Nowhere, you're doing it right.
But you're like me. Over 5 years and counting here. Even 8-10 hours sessions don't do it for me

Keep trying or give up. Nothing else can be done.

Maybe we were born without a soul or some other stupid shit, idgaf.
The reality is we can't do it.
>>
>>15763522
so teetering back and forth between being sleepy and waking myself up and being aware of my physical body afterwards having to repeat the process all over again is normal?

do binaural beats work?
I just don't understand why it doesn't work clearly i'm doing something wrong if I can't get it right. when I was a child and tried doing it I used to get thin intense heart rate spike. felt like I was nearly having a heart attack whenever I attempted. my breathing would increase and throw my concentration off.
>>
>>15763522
this is not true for me. I know I can do it because I did it once before when I was 12 or something. still very vivid of an experience.
>>
>>15763538
Binaurals don't work for me.
And I have no idea what I'm doing wrong either. But there are many people like us visiting /x/, I'd estimate around 10. Not necessarily regulars.

>>15763545
You *could* do it. Does it mean you can still do it now?
>>
>>15763564
maybe not. I don't know. I know that in the middle of my dreams I get the vibrations as soon as I realize i'm dreaming but then I quickly lose control of my dream about 3 minutes after, and I lucid dream all the time.
>>
>>15763468
Maybe try this technique, it's pretty efficient, unless you already tried it:

1/ Convince yourself that you're gonna go into the astral world and go into your bed.

2/ Put an alarm clock 3 or 4 hours after you have been asleep (you gotta try different hours to get the one that fit the best to you).

3/ Relax yourself, and sleep.

4/ You have been awaken by the alarm. It will be difficult but try to stay awake for about 5 - 10 mn (here too, you have to test to know what is the best to you).

5/ Say in your inner-self: "I want to go in the astral world. I am ready to do it. I want to separate my soul from my body. Etc..."

6/ Go back to bed. Your physical body will go asleep faster. Keep your spirit awake, please, you almost get it.

7/ If you feel your body fall because you are sleeping on the side, it's alright, let it be.

8/ A last difficulty, control your emotions.

Hope it will help you and others anons. Sorry, I'm french, my english may be quite difficult to read.

Good astral projection to all of you, anons.
>>
>>15763468
I did it for 6 months and got to the vibrational state, i had my dream job (army) got exercises lot of fun sport no stress whatsoever. But then i went to afgahnistan i could'nt meditate there as i had no real wake sleep time shedule.

I left the army and didnt get a job i like till now. Left the army because of my dog, i cant live without him. Point is after my life went out of balance i didnt get to the vibrational state anymore. Im not ok with myself, i think. I need to clear my mind thats the problem maybe thats your problem too. Try to bring your life in order if it isnt. Dont lie to yourself ask your inner self is the life you have the one you want? Could be that you have (for others) a good life like a famaly with children a loving wife but for real you want to be a mercenary/army man. Or maybe the other way around. Check if you are ok with yourself and your surroundings.
>>
>>15763522
Holy shit man, 8-10 hour sessions aren't going to get you anywhere. If it doesn't work within about an hour, it's not going to work at all. Please do not torture yourself like that.

>>15763468
What time of day have you been doing it at OP?
>>
youre focusing too much on "vibrations"

the sensations that come before a project are not consistent between each attempt let alone person to person.

the sensations are not what you need to focus on or what you need to use as a gauge for if you can get out of body or not. the only reason any emphasis is put on them is so you can know what is actually happening while they occur so they dont distract you. when youre ready to get out of body and youre not asleep you will project out with out even trying. the only projection i had that i felt myself leave my body very distinctly was on accident and it triggered through the top of my head and i slipped out. mental and physical relaxation are the most important things. i believe there is a sweet spot between being awake and asleep that your body will shoot you out on its own while youre still conscious. you need to focus more on how deep you can get into trance, or how close you can get to sleep without actually falling asleep. also how physically tired/relaxed you feel when you project.

vibrations are just a symptom of AP nothing more. you dont need them
>>
>>15763818
Of course. I only did 8-10 hours several times, no more than 10.
>>
>>15763857
That's crazy man, everyone can do it you're just doing something slightly wrong. Have you tried looking upwards (with your eyes closed) and tried, in a sense focusing on opening your third eye?
>>
>>15763866
Oh yes, many times.
I'm following the instructions precisely and still get nowhere.
What else could I be doing wrong?
>>
>>15763880
What time of day do you do it at? Doing it when you wake up after sleeping for a bit is best.
>>
>>15763818
I try in the morning whenever I can then after I drop the kids off at school I come back and say I have to take a "nap"(wife is very religious and thinks this is a gateway to hell. I've tried showing her the bible talks about it a few times but she's hard-headed). then I try when i'm going to bed at night.
>>15763834
well all I ever hear about is that once the vibrations are gone that you are in a obe through ap. That's the signal that you made it and to open your eyes, but I like your answer as well thank you.
>>
>>15763652
that is a great suggestion I will try it tomorrow morning.

Is it possible that through several attempts throughout the day that I am draining some sort of battery power that I have to actually get it done and with each time I try I am that less closer to achieving because i'm not 100%?
>>
>>15763913
I never fall asleep when I want to, so I have to guess when to set up alarm clock which makes it complicated.
But over the years I think I've tried every combination of hours between 2-16 of sleep before an attempt.
Nighttime, daytime, naptime, really off-schedule sleep-time - nothing.
>>
>>15763946
That's really unfortunate... You could try taking melatonin and see if that helps... like 5-10mg. That's how I projected for the first time. I had taken 15mg (recommended dosage was 5mg I was being dumb) and then took a nap in the middle of the day about 15 hours later. After I woke up from the nap, I just decided to try projecting, and it worked within a few minutes.
>>
>>15763979
Unfortunately melatonin doesn't do anything either.
At least nothing up to 30mg and I'm not going to try taking more.
>>
>>15763993
Yeah okay wow you really have tried everything I am so sorry.
>>
>>15763993
BELIEVE, maybe the reason you can't do it anymore is because you've lost hope? You CAN do it man! Don't give up!
>>
>>15764001
Yeah. It sucks.
>>
>>15764011
Anymore? I couldn't ever do it.
And no, I'm not giving up before I gave it at least 20 years or something. Still a long way ahead of me.
>>
>>15764011
not gonna lie during my 2 hour sessions where nothing happens I do get a bit discouraged.
>>
>>15764033
Have you tried detoxing your pineal gland? I honestly wouldn't know if that's a load of bs or not but I've heard it can help.
>>
>>15764046
Followed the general guidelines, but I don't buy into the whole concept so you have to excuse me for not going with it wholeheartedly.
>>
>>15764075
Yeah it's cool I don't blame you.
>>
I have a question about the astral plane. What does it look like? Does it have a consistent physical form? I ask this because a while ago I was meditating in my bed and after about 30 minutes I started having this really vivid "Hallucination" (it was REALLY vivid). I was flying around above the clouds and up and down and whichever way I wanted. Eventually I found a staircase which I climbed until I slipped and almost fell through the clouds. For some reason I couldn't pull myself back up on the staircase. I just hung there watching these strange robed guys walk by. I eventually let go and landed back in reality. What was this? Is this related at all to astral projection?
>>
>>15764126
I think that's something called remote viewing, but not sure.
>>
>>15764126
Sounds like it could've been, mostly just because you took note of how vivid it was. From what I understand the astral plane really doesn't have much consistency to it. One person's experiences tend to differ a lot from another's.
>>
>>15764135
I mean if you can astral project onto the same plane that we live on isn't that basically remote viewing?
>>
I have a problem doing both lucid dreaming and Astral projection.
My problem is I'm a heavy and quick sleeper. What I mean is that I fall asleep VERY quickly, and also fall into a deep sleep.
I can't wake up to alarms (even tried computer speakers right next to me to no avail). I can't even wake up to deaf people's vibrating watch things.
On top of this I have sleep "drunkeness" or whatever, where my mind is unclear when I wake up and will intensely talk myself into going back to sleep

How do I wake myself up?
>>
Alright, so here’s the AP technique that I’ve found gives me very good results:

I go to bed when I normally do, but I set an alarm for 5 1/2 hours into sleep, to wake myself up. I just go to bed normally before the alarm. Once the alarm wakes me up, I basically just walk around a bit, read a magazine, play my 3DS, etc., just something to occupy my time that isn’t lazing about in bed. I do this for about half an hour and then I head back to the bedroom.

Now I lie in my bed on my back (you can be on your side, stomach, etc., lying on my back works more for me) and I just let my body naturally relax for about ten minutes while paying attention to my body, until I'm relaxed. It is important during all of this to remain completely still and to not move your body or scratch an itch. After you’re relaxed, focus on a specific song you know, or a particular sound. Hear it in your head clearly, like you’re really hearing it. The purpose of this is to keep your mind occupied while your body shuts itself down. You will feel your body falling asleep: loss of sensation in limbs, minds starts to wander, etc. For me, the sound gets really 'real' and seems like it's playing on its own, regardless of my thoughts. If you keep this up, you will soon start to feel intense vibrations overtake your body. Don’t freak out, just let them overtake you. You will eventually feel a sort of ‘switch’ where you’ll pass into the astral realm. Mileage may vary, but exiting your body can be as simple as rocking back and forth, using the famous “rope technique” or any other exit technique. I’ve found that exiting is sometimes harder than other times, but keep trying!
>>
>>15764151
As far as astral projection goes, you're only supposed to try it when you're not mentally tired anyway. Do you just fall asleep whenever you lie down?
>>
http://in5d.com/30-astral-projection-techniques/
>>
I need to tell /x/ about my twin sister, she's amazing.

My sister can do is naturally. She told me a story about how she walked around a mall that she lived near. She even told me that she looked at her body, her friend was asleep in the same room, she didn't wake.

She also claimed to have communicated with a spiritual entity, it was some sort of creature with green eyes, it told my sister that her presence put him at ease and told her to stay with him, she refused and left. Apparently he communicated with her more times but she claims to have left him every time. When she returned home, she saw a psychic and she claimed that my sister had "brought a spirit with her"

The females in my family are very potent psychics, both my mother and grandmother has some form of psychic and spiritual power.
>>
>>15764211
What can your mom and grammy do with their psychic stuff?
>>
>>15764228

My mother has successfully done spells and communicated with many different entities. She claimed to have seen Anubis one night in her home, she also met an old ghost named Gideon, a name she had never heard prior to the encounter.

My grandmother can predict deaths through dreaming. When she dreams of her old home as a child, someone she knows will die soon. Her record is pretty damn amazing to say the least.
>>
>>15764287
Very cool, what kind of spells does she do? You probably have a decent amount of psychic ability too; it seems to run in your family.
>>
Hey OP i was very much like you! Everytime I tried to AP, the exact same thing happened with me. Here's how I have mastered it (well kind of). one day I took an hour long nap around 4pm and I did with out even trying. I have a sleep schedule that I keep up with daily. I fall asleep no earlier than 11:30pm and no later than 12am and I wake up every day at 6:30 to run. Anyway after I woke up from that AP, I thought that maybe it would work at night too and it did and even better. So I tried again the next day without taking an hour nap and it didn't work. So what I'm trying to say is now that everytime I take a nap during the day I can AP that night.
>>
>>15763468
dont try... allow.
>>
>>15764302

I think I might have some capability but I have never attempted myself. I may try so in the near future. My mother did some spells for friends, she did a money spell for a friend who was on hard times, she did it during a blood moon and within weeks her friend had received medical insurance money, a crap ton. She did two more apparently, she didn't give me details claiming confidentiality but said they weren't wicked actions.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.