[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I summon a succubus? While we're at it, let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 79

File: 1420066916300.jpg (47KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1420066916300.jpg
47KB, 500x709px
How do I summon a succubus? While we're at it, let's have a succubus thread. Pic wholly unrelated.
>>
No.
>>
Dumping a few suvsuccubus pics.
>>
>>
File: Succubus.jpg (154KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus.jpg
154KB, 752x1063px
>>
File: Succubus_Twin_Bovina.png (823KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus_Twin_Bovina.png
823KB, 640x852px
>>
>>15757737
>How do I summon a succubus?
Here's a working ritual
1) Go to your kitchen and find a nice metal spoon. Tea spoons work too but normal ones are better.
2) Get yourself a lighter, the bigger the flame the better.
3) Get some duct tape and wrap it around the handle. About 4-6 layers.
4) Start heating up the spoon with the lighter. Make it really really hot. Holding it just above the flame for about 2 minutes should work.
5) Go to a faucet and turn on cold(!) water at full force.
6) Hold the spoon directly under the faucet, invoking a succubus. Look around to find the name of a succubus you may like.
>>
>>15757793
kek
>>
Is encyclopedia satanica's succubus summoning guide any good?
>>
>>15757921
Of course
>>
>>15757737

LOL "im beta! i cant get grills! how to summon some ghost booty!?"

Oh /x/...

Im a girl btw :3
>>
>>15758431
>Im a girl btw :3

tits w/ timestamp or gtfo faggot
>>
>>15758441
please don't act new.
>>
>>15757737
"The method I used:
To begin:
Go into trance.
Ask the spirits of hell to send you a succubus.
Invite the succubus to have access to you and your spiritual energy -- be warned that this may drain you if you are not spiritually strong.

Working with the succubus:
You can experience the succubus mentally through images or other sensations.
Maintain a high level of awareness to perceive your succubus as it manifests in various ways while you go about your daily business (or when you're dreaming. It can very vividly interact with you in dreams!)

As time goes on:
Once you develop that energy link and continue feeding it, it will be able to manifest in more tangible ways, such as feeling it stimulate you through your physical senses as you work with it.

It's kinda like a tulpa, but it's more of a walk-in compared to tulpa, which is usually made from scratch."
There are several other methods too. When/if Orgodemir rolls through he'll have a couple different ways to go and probably suggest the best one for you.

And don't forget to have fun.
>>
>>15757737
Can you people stop asking this fucking question?
>>
>>15757737
Why the fuck would you want to do that.... Most women are a succubus so idk go to a bar or meet one at work like fucking most people do asshole.
>>
I Guess this is the next succubus general. I was going to make one but this works I guess.
>>
>>15758526
>Most women are a succubus
True, but this one wont drain your wallet.
>>
>>15757750
yesss

>>15757921
What is this you speak of?
Got a tl;dr version?

>>15758497
Hey!
Thanks for the kind words.
>And don't forget to have fun.
>IT'S SO MUCH FUN.

>>15758876
nice

>>15758890
It also won't blow up your phone
>>
>>15757737
don't be coy anon...you know you want to summon chris costa.

according to /fringe, it's easy

>want succubus
>think about a succubus coming to you
>????
>succ
>>
Important posts from last thread

Main info
>>15742763
>>15748246
>>15749863
>>15751861
>>15751599 (sketchy banishing ritual)

Signs of succubus contact during sleep
>>15742649
>>15742703

Concerning Semen
>>15747502

Example of how a succubus can answer a call
>>15747916
>>15750146

What succubi do when you're not having sex with them
>>15751812

Unwanted succubus contact
>>15753406
>>
old threads
>>15706814
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15706814/
>>15742617
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15742617/
>>
File: 1422508023733.jpg (12KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1422508023733.jpg
12KB, 604x453px
bump
>>
>>15759974
I suppose could ask a question that would bump the thread. (Op from last thread btw.) At the moment, it is raining where I am, do you think that would be a good time to attempt a summon? Also, are there certain times of the day where summoning rate increases?
>>
ok so let's be real this is roleplay right
>>
Buy yourself a nice pendulum necklace, and call forth a succubus to answer some questions with it. Ask if it's cool to wear the necklace afterwards, and with their grace, put it on. Wear the necklace/pendulum all the time, that night you will understand why they were called "The ones that lye beneath". Even if you have the necklace cleansed and throw it away, you will always be tied. Don't be a pussy, be brave at all times and make her happy. If you're into meditation and shit then your life is about to get a whole lot sweeter. Side note, it's how you join the real Illuminati, boy you wanna play with magic?
>>
>>15759998
No, any time works. Summoning is like picking up a phone though, if there's no one on the other end, you just feel retarded. Along with that analogy, most people are def, in the sense that they're spiritually numb. It's not the ritual that summons them, it's you. You don't circles or magic spice, just will and intent. You can throw cold macaroni up in the air and chant firework by Katy Perry and still call forth a succubus. Also, succubus are not demons that exists to drain mortals of energy. That just sounds stupid when you really think about it. They are something else, they just like fucking yo. Doo yoo eveer feeel....
>>
File: QCjqe.jpg (552KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
QCjqe.jpg
552KB, 1425x1425px
>>15757793
This works quite nicely despite the loss of my hand.
>>
>>15760038
Oh yeah, I'm well aware they aren't demons, they're angles if I remember correctly from the Codex. I intend to learn a lot from them when I'm able to summon one and of course have sex.
>>
>>15760066
See anon? Learning can be fun!
>>
>>15760066
There are a few "Codex" out there, and the ones I read were just fiction. They are angels though, God, fairies, and a bunch of other things. People that have had contact with them throughout history called them different things, we filled in the blanks about them with myth, and now we have all kinds of mythology because of them.
>>
File: planetary hours for wednesday.png (10KB, 390x242px) Image search: [Google]
planetary hours for wednesday.png
10KB, 390x242px
>>15759998
Four very powerful times each day are 12am, 7am, 2pm, and 9pm (24 hour clock makes this easier to remember imo: 0,7,14,21). These are the hours when the same planet rules the day and hour. The astrological week: Sunday, Moon day, Marsday, Mercuryday, Jupiterday, Venusday, Saturnday. By plugging in the hours into your weekly time table, you should get all the planetary hours for a week, but it looks kinda like pic related.
>Link for program: chronosxp.sourceforge.net

Some hours like Mars x Mars are superb. Mars, Moon and Venus make good combos. You just gotta go through each day hour by hour and find the best times.

Astrology is a massive subject, so I'm not going to go into much deeper here. I can only speak from personal succubus experience.

>>15760014
Maybe, but I do not reinforce the "you will always be tied" or "how you join the real illuminati"

That kind of thought will put you in purely psychological snares.

>>15760038
pretty much, but focusing on a personal succubus ritual is tons more effecting that singing mortal songs and tossing pasta.
>>
Can Somone tell me what the deal is? I did the required things for summoning and the only thing that is different is when I climax. I don't really feel or see anything besides that. Am I doing something wrong? Whenever I feel like doing a different summoning I feel sick. If I did it right what do I do to enhance the link? Thanks
>>
well... here goes nothing.
>several years ago
>anxious high school years
>introverted
>can't tell a girl that I like her, usual stuff
>act like a lovable idiot, sing and mumble songs to get myself some guts
>can't, she was a rich girl and I guess she has no intentions to get along with me besides mocking
>I still laugh at myself today, but it kinda hurt as well
>then suddenly
>sleep paralysis, sleep paralysis everyday
I was a lonely, pure fool with a good heart, have no covered intentions.

I only felt fear, I was only 16-17, that gone as far for like an entire year may be longer.
Someday when I was having a sleep paralysis in the middle of the night again. Between hearing grunts of an imaginary monster behind me and being afraid, opened my eyes wandered around.
I felt a weird velvet-like feeling "down there". When I look down, I saw a lovely pair of buns of a shaded female figure sticking out from the wall next my bed and grinding my crotch. It felt good then I guess it noticed me waking up, it faded away.

cont.
>>
>>15757793
Lol. Best post on /x/ so far. Maybe do one with mixing dangerous chemicals for people trying to create tulpas.
>>
>>15760316

cont'd.

I noticed that it could be an evil spirit and worried about my soul, I prayed for it to go away. It didn't, it simply didn't. One night; I was getting ready for sleeping again, I prayed to God to protect me, yet I get an uneasy feeling on my quilt, like some kind of shadow covering all over it. I tried to shake it off as a trick of my mind, but when I suddenly awaken from where I lie, it seemed to retreat back to shadows as well. Just to cover my quilt once more again... I tried to shoo it away, by waking up suddenly; it didn't cease. I swung my fist into the what seems to be only thin air and darkness.... It hit something? Did I hit something? Where did I land that swing?
Those questions in mind I pulled the quilt on my head, and immediately felt the same shadow again. I pulled it down from my head and felt something is climbing on my head. It felt like a small piece of velvet cloth swirled around my head then wham... Something punched me in the chin.
Checked my hands to not doing it to myself out of driven insane. Because the latest events and sleep paralysis' made me worry about my sanity as well... Nope... My hands are still under my blanket and quilt.

1. What's my case called, am I insane yet?
2. Should I worry about my soul?
3. Is it possible to hit a succubus physically at all?
>>
>>15757737
This thread is so fucking sad.
>>
>>15758447
Please don't act like a faggot
>>
File: 1387613272035.jpg (178KB, 960x691px)
1387613272035.jpg
178KB, 960x691px
>>15760287
>Astrology is a massive subject, so I'm not going to go into much deeper here. I can only speak from personal succubus experience.

So, here goes my dump

There are so many questions.

>Best [insert planet] transit during which to summon succubus?
You should be looking for planets and signs dealing with love, affection, and occult powers lining up with each other. For example, Aquarius is a good sign for occult business, and I had a lot of success with spirits when Moon, Venus, and Mars (maybe Mercury too; I don't remember exactly) were in Aquarius.

>Any aspects to avoid when summoning succubus
Moon conjunct Earth (new moon) is said to be the best
Moon opposite Sun (full moon) is probably the worst, and from experience I didn't have any succubus interaction at all yesterday. Today is not a day of much Succubus activity either; but she is faintly here.

>Any more about moon phases and their effect to succubis?
New moon is best time to get a new one
Waxing phases are best times to develop strong relations with them
If your succubus has a strong presence on Full moon, fuck her as hard as you can
On waning phases, reflect on everything you've been through
Then on New Moon you can ask her out again or let her go

>Does my natal chart say whether I'm cut out to be a succuborum wizard?
Maybe. Your birth conditions might affect your predisposition to try succubus ritual, and your reaction to having done it, but otherwise it shouldn't matter since we're mostly the same building blocks regardless of our signs.

>Best ascendant sign for succumancy?
Out of my area of expertise, but probably signs with good aspects, planets for occult lovemaking. Also good ones that overlap with planetary days and hours should work.
>>
>>15760414
Current Astrology chart for East coast of US
https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?PARAM=YVR&INPUT5=Brewster,MA

Tracks moon void of course, retrogrades, and when a planet begins a new transit. Also explains moon phases.
http://www.zodiacarts.com/Calendar.shtml
>>
>>15760327
Probably a dream.
Or you socked a succubus. If so, nice.
>>
>>15760327
So... a succubus wanted to help a lonely guy out and you attacked her?
>>
>>15758447
Don't act like you don't know the rules either
>>
File: 1412700680720.jpg (254KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1412700680720.jpg
254KB, 850x1202px
>>15757793
lolwut
>>
Might as well post my experience here and see what you guys think. Is this a succubus at all?

>Used to get sex dreams.
>Same entity in them, some girl.
>sometimes not human, sometimes in the middle of sex she shifts in a more worm-like appearance
>Get the impression that it is somewhat of a parasite. Also that I might've given it permission to be there by willingly fucking it a few times in my lucid dreams, thinking pussy is pussy.
>It sometimes show up when I'm half asleep and half awake, in that hypnagogic state sometimes preceding astral projections. In these encounters she seem noticeably less human.
>One day, have perfectly lucid dream. Feel the same girl/entity approaching. The vibrations of her footsteps on the carpet quaked with the impression of sex.
>was somehow paralyzed in dream despite great level of lucidity.
>she climbed in my bed, kissed me. The touch of her lips was electric and felt damn good. But then I felt her sucking something out of me.
>Remembers that vague impression of her being a parasite.
>Gets angry.
>Tries to create venom in my mouth for her to suck on. Doesn't work, realize that I don't know how to produce venom or know how venoms work.
>Tries to suck stuff from her instead. Worked to an extend, but the stuff I sucked/absorbed from her was a foul smelling liquid from her mouth.
>Gets angrier and angrier over the fact that I can do nothing to stop this, that I can't even move.
>Sudden I transform into a giant snake. I wrap my body around her in an extremely happy and ecstatic state of mind, just happy that I was able to move and somehow hurt her.
>I crush her, hard. The sexy vibe stops coming from her.
>she is now a giant worm of some sort, that's weakly struggling in my embrace.

continued below.
>>
>>15760662

>I crush with all the strength of my serpentine body. I can feel some things snap inside the body of the worm.
>Instinctively knew it was bones, or some similar internal structure.
>Worm quivers weakly a few more times, dies.
>I am now human again, I push the dead worm off of my body, and fall asleep peacefully in the dream.
>Never get another sex dream featuring the same entity again.

This a succubus or something related? Opinions welcomed since this incident has always kinda bugged me.
>>
File: 1421485449840.jpg (75KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1421485449840.jpg
75KB, 460x690px
>>15760662
Insane!
>>
>>15760662
>>15760667
How old were you when this happened? Also have you ever dabbled in the occult?
>>
>>15760680

I was in my mid 20s. I have dabbled in the occult.
>>
>>15760685
What do you practice?
>>
>>15760688

Lucid dreaming, energy work, LBRP from time to time. Embarrassingly I'm not that devoted and do these things on and off.

Biggest occult undertaking I've done was a few goetic summonings.
>>
File: laos - megabuddah.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
laos - megabuddah.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>15760299
Practice more meditation, and go into deeper trance
Ask for more from the succubus.

>>15760316
>>15760327
Nice hands

>>15760662
>>15760667
>Sudden I transform into a giant snake
Holy fuck anon awakened his Kundalini in a dream
Nice!

If things are happening against your will that leave you feeling negative, you can gather enough willpower to drive the spirits away.
>>
>>15760694
>LBRP
Did it work against the negatives spirits?
It would be interesting to try it on an attacker like you described.

>Biggest occult undertaking I've done was a few goetic summonings.

Nice
How did that turn out?
>>
>>15760694
Do you have any advice on how to get into Lucid dreaming? I have done it a few times before but now I don't have much control over my dreams anymore.

Do you have any good stories or experiences with the Goetia?
>>
>>15760716

The LBRP worked against a different thing I was dealing with at a different time. I would consider this thing to be more devious and stronger than the worm entity. The LBRP worked so well I pretty much kicked myself for not trying it sooner.

Admittedly this entity was probably severely weakened by some other being that interfered, though.

The goetic summonings worked out ok. Uneventful, mostly got what I asked for within reason, and made me feel like a stupid, dependent and spoiled kid for bugging the demons in the first place.
>>
>>15760729

I don't consider myself that good with lucid dreaming. But living healthy and getting plenty of sleep every day so that you plenty of energy helps the best for me. Also keep a dream journal, if you stick with it everyday it makes a big difference. I get lazy with it though.

I don't have entertaining stories regarding the Goetia. The few interesting/metaphysical bits of info I got are probably personal stuff I shouldn't blab about.

The mundane stuff were mundane. Mostly related to jobs. The demons were mostly helpful and gave what I asked help on, within reason. One thing I learned was that if you're a dumbass with no decent plan regarding what you want or how you should get there, you probably will have a hard time even if the demons help out. It helps a hell lot if you work to improve yourself, think things out carefully and do everything in your power to help yourself first before reaching out to them.
>>
File: gremory 1fzeyw.jpg (96KB, 800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
gremory 1fzeyw.jpg
96KB, 800x1116px
>>15760739
>Uneventful, mostly got what I asked for within reason, and made me feel like a stupid, dependent and spoiled kid for bugging the demons in the first place.

Haha, yeah, I get that feeling sometimes

I think Ashtaroth helped me communicate with someone telepathically, and Gremory taught me some about manipulation and magic, and introduced me into a minor demon. Marchosias tends to bring people to me; I see her standing next to me sometimes, then someone walks to that same location and engages me. Furfur played pranks on me by randomly turning on my electronics until I asked her to leave - apparently she likes green light, because she turned on all the things that emit green light.

I haven't done much with the others, but occasionally they'll visit me in my dreams or when I'm meditating. Andras came and pushed off a spirit that was trying to control me in a dream. I think I saw Decarabia last night, which is a pretty good first Goetic CEV; he insisted that I use a stone for my meditation and it felt pretty good. He vanished after.

Goetia is good material for another thread, but the only Goetia that have done anything succubus related for me is Gremory.
>>
>>15760729

I guess this wouldn't hurt to share. I offered a couple of glazed doughnuts that I heated in the oven to Orobas in one summoning (my very first in fact). He liked it and showed a mental image of a pink heart (like <3 ) when asked about the doughnuts.
>>
>>15760755
>One thing I learned was that if you're a dumbass with no decent plan regarding what you want or how you should get there, you probably will have a hard time even if the demons help out.

The reverse is true: don't ask a demon for help on something you can handle on your own.

Furfur started antagonizing me because I summoned her without reason. "Hey Fury, watch me do things!" "Nah, but you wanna play XBox?" *XBox turns on*
>>
>>15760767
NICE! hahaha that's pretty cute

I drew Gremory, wrote letters and poems to her, which all made her very happy.
>>
File: theritual.png (78KB, 1132x209px) Image search: [Google]
theritual.png
78KB, 1132x209px
>>15757737
Follow these instructions.
>>
>>15760770

>The reverse is true: don't ask a demon for help on something you can handle on your own.

That's true, Zagan chewed me out for asking for something like that once. "Help me get through this day at work" "Fuck off" "Why so snappy?" "This is something you can do yourself".
>>
>>15760766
How does Gremory help you with related succubus things?
>>
>>15760779
I'm not sure who it was, but one of the Goetia came to me when I was in hypnogogic early in the morning and basically said "Summon the right spirits for the right reasons, idiot."

captcha: Babil
>>
>>15760787
One time I called for Gremory, but instead this chick with light brown hair and eyes, and many ear piercings showed up. I was sad that Gremory couldn't make it, but after the third time it happened, I had astral sex with her, she told me her name, then Gremory showed up smiling.
>>
>>15760779
Do you hear their voices in your head? How do you differentiate their voice from yours?
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (299KB, 850x1112px)
Saturn.jpg
299KB, 850x1112px
I'm about to go meditate and catch some rest.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown666Chakra.html

If anything interesting happens with my succubus, and I mean something amazing, I'll let you know. Otherwise I can save it for the morning to bump the thread.

I am also going to present some more info.

Have fun when I'm gone and feed the trolls to your succubus.
>>
>>15760801
Sometimes it's not the format of information output that is radically different, but the source of the raw input data that helps me figure out the demons' information. Sometimes they communicate in feelings, images, and synchronicity.
>>
>>15760801

Not always as a clear voice, more often than not a feeling or impression.

It's hard to explain, the voices/thoughts from them have a different quality to them. It feels somewhat alien and external, and the flavor is different. Suppose you're a neutral or slightly happy person, and sudden a voice with a very sad flavor shows up. Or if you're a reserved person and you sense a boisterous, manly presence. It helps a lot if you're calm and aware of your own thoughts and tendencies, and if you can silence your own internal dialogue as needed.
>>
So what's the codex method I keep seeing mentioned? Somebody asked in the last thread but didn't get a real response.
>>
>>15761258
It's a pdf.
Codex Succubi - Second Edition - Final
>>
>>15757793
mustard gas
>>
Why on earth would you want to summon a demon , their end game is to kill you
>>
>>15761381
to experience
>>
>>15761381
Yes, because ancient immortal interdimensional entities have no higher aspirations that to kill one fat neckbeard.
>>
>>15760597
I was just frightened and didn't want anymore sleep paralysis. I wasn't even sure that it got close with the intentions of sex, or just suck energy and paralysis me again.

>>15760712
Then I take it as it's really hard to hit a Succubus physically.
>>
>>15760321
Like mixing bleach and ammonia and blowing in the reacting solution with a straw?
>>
File: codex.gif (335KB, 2570x2638px)
codex.gif
335KB, 2570x2638px
>>15761258
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz-KmaKZn5rlb0pjR2k4T2o2YWc/preview?pli=1

>>15761381
Everything else in this fucking world kill you.
You were born to die - a succubus isn't going to make that happen any sooner. If anything, she'll make you live longer so she'll have a sustainable power source.
>>
Last night, I had a pretty good succubus experience.

I sat and did crown chakra for a few minutes, and when I was done I wanted to engage the succubus that had visited me on the 2nd. Instead of the all-colorful flame-bodies, winged beauty that initially came, I saw the dark-haired, blue-eyes one that was present later that same night. The lust came over me, but I'm wasn't too thrilled. I figured this is how it had to be, so I yielded my ego to her and it actually turned our to be quite pleasurable. She has very bright, blue eyes colored like the Caribbean Se, and they glow in the dark. After a satisfying session, she said she would tell me her name with Ouija. I set up the board and imagined her holding the courser with me. "XT" was all it said. I tried pronouncing "Xt" in various ways, and the one she likes the most is a very percussive sounding hiss, like "Hit" but the sound is made by placing the back tongue at the top of the mouth and placing the rest of the tongue to the top of the mouth ending with the soft "t" the sound when your tongue touches your teeth. When I asked for sigil, she said "It''s right in front of you," and I studied her name for a few seconds until I saw a decent image of a sigil.
>>
File: 74b90602ffc3da5c1daa094e38d11723.png (833KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
74b90602ffc3da5c1daa094e38d11723.png
833KB, 1024x768px
>>15761982
After that, I decided to try again at summoning the succubus I wanted initially. Xt suggested the hallway method, and said that she would be waiting for me on the other side of the door. Xt said said that the succubus I desire is formal and like rituals, but since I didn't have candles or incense, the hallway is the best I could do. I did crown chakra meditation for a few minutes to clear myself, and I imagined a lotus flower on my head. I said "I will slowly walk toward this door one step at a time with each breath, and I will be so careful, not dropping this beautiful flower for her that is on my head. Xt held my hand and we walked toward the door together. When we reached the door, I held up a prop: a key that I had been charging with the intention of summoning the succubus since Monday. I used it to unlock the door. I opened it and wow, it's like my imagination turned on again and I saw her there in the most radiant beauty. She has a very bright aura with full and balanced colors. Xt knelt immediately, and I bowed to give the flower. She put it on her own head and it became the thousand-petals lotus infinitely blooming. The the three of us linked arms and went to the bedroom. I started colored CEVs of rainbows; I hadn't had that so vividly since the night I after first saw auras.

This morning, she told me her name, but I'm just going to call her K.

She came to me again when I was in Eastern Religion class. The teacher played some Jain chanting and song, and I fell into trance. She appeared and I gave her a ball of energy that I conjured in a few breaths. After class, I saw three different cute girls each with hair dyed violet, indigo, and cyan.
>>
>>15761982
>>15762530
Have these results happened in the past after meditating on the crown chakra?
>>
I have a Nymph. She's told me before the term succubi came around, they were called Nymphs. They are nature spirits, not "demons". She 's also told me the correct term for a Nymph is a spirit. Most are nice, some are mean. Most people consider evil spirits demons, nymphs arent evil and don't "steal souls". They're faeries.

She's pulled me out of my body and forced me to astral project to have sex with me before. Materialized and went to college with me and was someone in my class. She can completely control the hallucinations when I do LSD and show me amazing things. I went from having a meth tolerance, to having a miracle tolerance she's showed me so many amazing things with illusions.

She's pretty powerful and smart. She spends all day talking to me and watching TV or movies with me. She used to partially possess me and help me get kills in counter strike but she's stopped since I wasn't learning to play right, just using her aim assist. Would get scores of like 33 kills 5 deaths and stuff with her help.
>>
Lilith is my wife. Ask me anything.
>>
Regarding the Codex when it says to use Wine, would it be alright to use Malt Liquor instead?
>>
Can I summon a succubus in order to test myself, much like Saint Anthony?
>>
>>15762727
Just make sure it's clear in the contract you make and that should work.

Good luck brah.
>>
>>15762661
Can I fuck her?
>>
>>15757793

HOLY SHIT THIS SHIT FUCKING WORSK
>>
>>15762530
>>15761982

So how long did it take you to see aura's and what do they tell you about people..?
>>
>>15762698
Amusing... Wanna tell me why can't you buy a cheap brand wine?
>>
>>15763398
I'm too lazy to go up to the store and all I have left is Malt Liquor.
>>
>>15763410
>all I have left is Malt Liquor.
who the fuck drinks malt liquor. fuck you
>>
File: 1422576362896.jpg (215KB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
1422576362896.jpg
215KB, 1600x680px
>>15763421
Nigs
>>
Do you need to unlock your 3rd eye in order to see them? Because I haven't been seeing anything yet or hearing anything really.Any help?
>>
would drinking vodka and masturbating myself to sleep work
>>
File: Kateri Tekakwitha.jpg (15KB, 202x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kateri Tekakwitha.jpg
15KB, 202x300px
>>15762611
No, I just started Monday night the JoS program of meditating on the chakra of the day at 0, 7, 14, and 21 hours.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

The best chakra meditations for succubus contact so far have been 2nd and 7th.

>>15762652.
Thanks for the insight.
Succubus definitely has a stigma and is often associated with metaphysical things, while contemporary nymph is used to describe a human woman who likes sex in a neutral or positive way.

It definitely helps to deprogram yourself from the "If I do something bad, something bad will happen to me" mindset, and try thinking like "if I do the new thing, I should pay attention to what happens next."

>>15762661
Hi Lucy & Lily

>>15762698
I bet you can find a succubus who will drink PBR with you. Plenty of fish are in the pond :)

>>15762727
I haven't lost my jing once since getting succubus.

>>15763042
It took about 4 months of browsing /x/ aura threads and other sites, then I tried to see auras like 3 or 4 times by staring at a mirror or a person for like 2 or 3 minutes. I broke through when I withheld the urge to troll a girl in my ancient world history class in Sept 2013 by meditating on one point of the board for so long I lost track. Maybe it was 10 or 15 minutes of no blinking, no moving, barely thinking, just focusing on my professor's voice from the back of the class. Once I hit the breaking point the heads of the students in front of me began to glow surrounded by white light. I rested and closed my eyes, took some notes for a few minutes and made sure all afterimages were gone. I looked at the same spot again and the white light came back instantly. I looked at the professor and he started was leaving green and blue streaks behind him as he paced. I felt like I was tripping major balls (from pure excitement and joy), but I was 100% sober. I had the rainbow CEVs that night. Two days later I saw auras in film and photos. That's how Orgodemir Transformed.
>>
>>15764522
Damn, that's pretty awesome actually. Also, there is this thing I've been able to do for the longest time that I never actually knew what it was. A feeling in my chest, kind of like a wave spreads through out my body in a slow motion. I'm able to feel it travel through my whole body and I can evoke it at anytime. If I do it for too long I start to shake all over and feel off. Have any idea what that is?
>>
>>15764594
Probably chakra energy.
Do you have the cause and effects figured out?
>>
>>15757737
Call your mother and ask her to come over.
>>
>>15764765
Hmmm, I'm not sure what the effect is, but I think it might be chakra, the cause can be whenever I want to feel it. However a easier way to compare it would be if you were to feel fear without the tingling feeling, it's more lax and control.
>>
>>15764850
Can you also try feeling a wave descend from crown to base or even toe, or a wave ascending?

Try to expand your control over this energy. Go slowly and carefully. Document any strange occurrences.
>>
Bump for succubuses
>>
File: 1398571638062.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1398571638062.gif
2MB, 300x225px
Something interesting that I found

https://purushamedha.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/conjugal-relations-for-sanyassis/

> You can imagine my shock when I saw him naked and in conjugal congress with a shockingly attractive nude woman. At first they seemed unaware of my intrusion, and so I tried to close the door. As I did so, I stumbled into my godbrothers, who had crept up behind me unbeknownst to me. As the door was still ajar, they were able to peer inside. One of them let out a startled cry. At this, the nude woman vanished into thin air.

>After this event, Sri Sankarsana explained to me that a sanyassi renounces human company, but this is so that they are better able to focus on conjugal relations with devis and asuris. He then instructed me in a certain puja that helped to facilitate such relations, and I confess that this was perhaps one of the lessons in which I was an eager student. The puja is not something for public consumption, but the lesson can be summarized in this: conjugal relations with devis, asuris, and raksasis (or devas, asuras, raksasas for female devotees) are an important means by which the energies and gunas of the higher beings can be filtered down into this world. By engaging in congress with these higher beings, the devotee is able to absorb some of the essence of these beings, and create certain karmas that assist in developing siddhis that are very helpful in navigating the world in which the Vaisnava finds themselves. Further, through these spiritual spouses, one is able to free themselves of the time-consuming human relationships that are necessary to otherwise chain the innate sex drives. In this way, Sri Sankarsana expected us to harness the natural urges in Krsna’s service, rather than to stumble and fall down chasing the skirts of the otherwise attractive devotees in the nearby village.
>>
>>15765086
Yeah, that's pretty much what it is. How would you recommend controlling it? Also, what does it mean exactly?
>>
>>15766311
I don't think it necessarily has a meaning until results become apparent. I think it is an accumulation. then transmission of energy from one powerful chakra to the others through the energy circuit.

To enhance what you can already do, try to send the wave out from your heart on inhale, then try to bring it all back on exhale. Do that like 5 times. Then try to send the wave the same way from your solar chakra. Keep trying it with different chakras, but try to make them all balanced in this way.
>>
>yfw /x/ fucks up trying to summon a succubus and gets cornholed by an incubus instead
>>
>>15766467
Incubi and succibi both have different energy signatures. Think of it like a radio. When the summoner tunes into Hot Succubus 106.9, he's gonna get succubus, but if that dial slips over to Rock Hard 106.7 (that channel plays Incubus all the time), he's gonna have a bad time. So it's best to clear your mind of all expectations, fine tune your radio, and adjust your antenna. I believe it is easy for someone to unknowingly summon an incubus, and I've even heard of incubi with a fetish for being like a woman. Though have no experience with incubis (that I am aware of), I estimate that their main difference from succubis is aggression and violent action, especially rape.
>>
>>15766553
And if it gets 2spooky, post on /x/ then shut the radio off for the night.
>>
>>15766553
Man! Fuck this guy...I know you read about my experiences with my incubus/succubus before hand. Are you ignoring me or something?! I pretty much posted experiences in every thread beforehand. I decided to lay low for now and just lurk, but why do you have to say crap like "I estimate that their main difference from succubis is aggression and violent action". You know that's not true, and I am the living proof.
>>
>>15766553
>I've even heard of incubi with a fetish for being like a woman
Like an incubus bottom? Nooooooo shit
>>
>>15766587
Oh yeah, yours is exceptionally kind.

What I meant is aggression as a response to denying them, heavily drawing from the trope of masculine = violent.

Shit, I probably had them confused with the average american frat boy.

I had a dream that I would say some stupid shit I know to be untrue like "Succubus doesn't real," but I apologize that I said it about you. I promised I wouldn't shill, so here's my chance to sit back and say I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INCUBIS FROM EXPERIENCE.

I should have ignored the troll :'(

Forgive me please.
>>
>>15757737
Every time you fap you create succubi in the astral realm. Succubi need to feed of your energy you created them from. Thats why you be fapping all the time, your succubi are feeding off of you and you don't even know.

LOL try going into the astral realm before you start summoning shit you ignoramus, then maybe you can be conscious of what your doing and not fuck yourself over
>>
>>15766688
>every time you fap
That's one way to do it, but I don't think it is creating a succubus from scratch. I think it alerts the nearest available succubus who will then attach and try to keep feeding.
>>
>>15766667
>6667 so goddamn close

No I wasn't really mad. There even might be some truth in what your saying. I have never had a problem with it because I'm just used to him, but he can be pushy in a sense. Also sometimes I wonder if I'm being seduced in a sort of "unnatural" way. Its not often you get a lover that can invade your mind and just push all the right buttons in that sort of way. Like a mental manipulation without you even realizing it. I don't even like guys!
>>
>>15766688
Nymphs are actually created when Lilith and I have children.
>>
>>15757737
>Arrange ar-15 rifles into a pentagram
>burn pile of 5.11 tactical cargo pants while chanting thumb over bore i am eternally your whore
>enjoy being sex slave for the entity you chose in this case chris costa.
>>
>>15757737
Why don't you just call up a hooker?
>>
>>15766775
If you just want to have sex and get your dick wet a hooker would be a better choice. Don't fuck with spiritual beings emotions just because your horny.
>>
>>15766024
Neat! Interesting find.
>>
>>15766720

>>15766666
So much irony, hahaha

>>15758497
>It's kinda like a tulpa, but it's more of a walk-in compared to tulpa, which is usually made from scratch.

This is coming more true as the days pass.
But unlike a tulpa, a succubus can depart from you and will not appear at the slightest thought. I had legitimate difficulty causing a succubus to appear when she didn't want to; meanwhile I can see all of my tulpae in a row anytime I want. Tulpae are more easily persuaded, and less likely to trick you.

I had two succubus play a trick on me.
>summon one succubus
>ask her if she can bring a second succubus
>success, fun. etc

>later, try to summon first succubus again
>no answer
>second one shows up
>"you gotta fuck me first to see her"
>fuuuuu

>>15766731
Thanks Lucy & Lily.

>>15766753
>>>/k/

>>15766775
>MUNDAAAAANE
>>
File: 1421395804401.jpg (343KB, 1000x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1421395804401.jpg
343KB, 1000x1548px
bump
>>
>>15767293

How would I send the wave to my solar chakra? Also, succubus don't care if you're dating someone when you summon them correct? I'm pretty sure the answer is no since some succubi can only be summoned with a couple.
>>
>>15767332
>How would I send the wave to my solar chakra?
I thought you the way emanates from the chest to other parts of your body? It reaches other chakras like the solar, throat, and those of the head and pelvic regions.
I asked you to try spawning the wave in the solar chakra.

If you don't have mastery over it, keep doing chakra opening exercises.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

>Also, succubus don't care if you're dating someone when you summon them correct? I'm pretty sure the answer is no since some succubi can only be summoned with a couple.

When you summon succubus, if your intentions are clear enough, one will come to suit you.
They're kinda professional in that sense - so long as you tune into the right frequencies, they won't send you something that you are completely against, or that they would be against.
>>
>>15767355
>I thought you the way
**I thought you said the wave

One way to enhance this it to do it like you normally do, and try to feel the wave when it enters each chakra.

Side Topic time
NEXT LESSON IN SUCCUMANCY:
How to enhance the link between you and your succubus using crystals.
So, I've been a crystal fag for a few years (I had a small collection when I was like 8). I got into crystals for healing and spiritual uses three years ago and started up a collection. One of the uses for them I have found is carrying them around and holding them when working with your succubus. This crystal can be charged with the energy by you and your succubus, so that when you hold the stone in the future, you will be able to feel connected to your succubus, even when it is difficult to relax and focus on her. Humans can do this with each other (think knight tokens or wedding bands) but they often do so unconsciously and use negative energy. I was told by a succubus that Tangerine Quartz is very good for this, and generally most succubus will like it. It is cheap enough and easy to find decent crystals.
>>
>>15766804
>So much irony, hahaha

From he who has little, even that which he has will be taken away from him, and given to he who has more.
>>
>>15767355
Yeah, that is what I said. I just had no idea what solar chakra is honestly. I'm very new to /x/ and general stuff regarding this.
>>
>>15767380
To dedicate a crystal to your succubus, have her pick one out that you like (from your collection or a store) and read up on the properties of the stone so you know what you're getting into. When you have an ideal setting for being with your succubus, ask her to be with you in front of you. Meditate while holding the stone. Ask her to put her presence into the stone - each one will likely do this in her own way, but I imagine my holding it and breathing on it and kissing it. Do this often to keep the stone charged.

It doesn't even have to be a stone, to be honest. It could be a piece of wood, jewelry, metal item, etc. Be sure to know the attributes to any item you use.
>>
>>15767413
>From he who has little, even that which he has will be taken away from him, and given to he who has more.

Exactly what a good succubus does.
>>
>>15767432

I'm pretty sure I've asked you this before, Orgo, but I've got a jade necklace I have would that be sufficient substitute for a crystal...? Or would it depend on their taste.
>>
File: jade_dragon_by_piitas-d605lik.jpg (80KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
jade_dragon_by_piitas-d605lik.jpg
80KB, 1024x691px
>>15767460
Ask you succubus if she's into jade. I like jade.
If it feels right, or something of good luck happens when you ask about the jade, it's probably right.

Just now I reached into a pouch of stones asking the succubus to pull out what she likes. I grabbed moonstone and tangerine quartz. I compared the two and decided to go with moonstone. I tried to toss it onto my bed, but it landed on a book and slid off and into a vent. I opened the vent to retrieve the stone and found a quarter. Thanks, succubus.
>>
>>15757737
don't you mean, "pic HOLY related"
>HAHAHA GET IT?
...I'll see myself out.
>>
>>15767495
kek
>>
>>15767487
>found a quarter

It's a South Carolina quarter.
State Motto: Dum Spiro Spero
While I breathe I hope.
>>
>>15767495
I like the halo says tacos.
>>
>>15767539

So if a succubus ascended, can she still be summoned..? I plan on summoning Hersiop and lately when I masturbate I think of her and call her name out sometimes. My orgasims have been a lot better since. By the way, thanks for answering like all my questions and replies lol, I really do appreciate it!
>>
>>15767708
>So if a succubus ascended, can she still be summoned..?
Probably
I don't know much about the Codex system nor how to function in it, but I do know that some succubi are on a higher level than others. Some do not have many connections while some have many succubus partners, masters, or servants. They also vary in spiritual development (which may be from human interaction). The succubus I am with now is incredible, especially her aura which is full, bright, balanced, and soothing. We have been combining auras with the hope of creating someone useful to us.

>when I masturbate I think of her and call her name out sometimes. My orgasims have been a lot better since
Thank her.
>>
>>15767708
So to answer your question, even if she is ascended, she should be more able to answer your call and would make you feel better than if she was not ascended.

I'm sure you read the guide, but if you reread it you'll probably know more about what it says than me.
>>
>>15767805
Yo Orgo. So I'm trying to see auras and I'm having moderate success, The question is, how do I begin to hear voices?
>>
File: rotaryphone.jpg (3KB, 106x91px) Image search: [Google]
rotaryphone.jpg
3KB, 106x91px
>>15767873
One time I heard voices, I was evoking the Archangels (sans Lucifer - Sorry pal, I wasn't ready). This was 3 years ago, and I meditated on the question "How do I heal?"
I heard them say in unison "Remembering those you love heals them, and they will have eternal life." And Azrael alone said "Only the forgotten are dead."

There have also been two occasions when I heard screaming and wailing. One was four years ago and I hear several voices screaming and crying "Oh my god please help me, please. I'm sorry, oh my god, help, forgive me, oh my god, please, I love you, oh my god, please save me" over and over again for like 5 minutes. The other time was earlier this year, and I heard basically the same type of screaming, but it was from one voice, and it sounded a lot closer to me; like from the other side of the wall. I listened to that one for several minutes too, and I left because it was unbearable.

The communication I experience is usually inspired thought, telepathy, and Ouija sometimes.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

When trying to hear the voice of your succubus, just keep talking to her. Try to lay in your back like you're trying to AP, and go into a trance.

I call this one the phone trance.
Imagine that there is a rotary dial phone in front of you (pic provided for 2000's kids). When you are feeling nice and relaxed, begin to dial the 10 digit phone number: 6666666666.
Then pick up the phone, put it to you ear, and imagine the sound of your voice saying "Hello".
Keep saying "Hello" with each breath until you hear it.
>>
File: oscar gamble.jpg (100KB, 430x539px) Image search: [Google]
oscar gamble.jpg
100KB, 430x539px
>>15767954
>Archangels didn't even mention Jesus
>God ignoring the cries of those faithful to him even in the most horrid suffering

And I was still a xtian back then...
>>
>>15761805
thanx
>>
>>15767954
Do you talk to your nymph/succubus atm? Ask her if she knows mine.
>>
How the hell do you guys see auras? I can never really see them.
>>
>>15768009
I don't know if I am allowed that information. Can you ask your succubus who mine is?
I don't know what kind of moral/social code they have with each other. I suppose I could ask all these things. Maybe I'll ask if I can summon and fuck your succubus.
VEE HEE HEE

Alright bro, I'm going in.

>>15768017
It appears as an outline around someone. Sometimes it is colors, sometimes it is rippling blurriness like hot summer asphalt, sometimes it is white light.
>>
>>15768046
Do you need to unlock your 3rd eye to be able to see this?Is JOS reliable?
>>
So what does a succubus do, really? You just feel something touch you and that's it? I feel like everyone here is tulpa roleplaying.
>>
I feel like you guys are being needy and abusive at the same time to extra dimension entities. What loving none physical being would let a mortal fall in love with them?
>>
>>15768139
Oh snap. I was just thinking that I'm sure it was the Same exact time I'm just busy doing things
>>
>>15768064
Meditations listed on JoS are effective.

>>15768139
>>15758497
>It's kinda like a tulpa, but it's more of a walk-in compared to tulpa, which is usually made from scratch.

>>15768168
You've never heard of Christianity, have you?

I enjoy hanging out with succubus as much as I enjoy making love to her. I enjoy writing poems and playing songs to her. We are both social creatures and enjoy each other's company. She inspires me to improve my skills, my health, my knowledge, and spiritual strength.
>>
File: Orion Nebula.jpg (2MB, 5401x3384px) Image search: [Google]
Orion Nebula.jpg
2MB, 5401x3384px
>>15768298
Thanks. So the only thing i've been getting really is better orgasms. I haven't really felt her or any warmth or voices etc. Should I just work on the 3rd eye and hearing meditations? I'm really struggling with this.It's been about a week.
>>
>>15768298
Christianity is real? What would you sacrifice your your entity and what would it sacrifice for you if such an event was forced
>>
>>15758431
>Im a girl btw :3

...congrats?
>>
>>15767966

Its a good thing that I worship Master Yahweh then. Elohim is one, after all.
>>
Won't getting it on with a succubus you know, damn you to Hell or some unholy consequence?
>>
>>15769499

Of course, Succubi are Jewish demons after all. If you ask me, Undines are much, much better.

>Although resembling humans in form they lack a human soul, so to achieve immortality they must acquire one by marrying a human.

So pure, unlike your whore succubus.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
/X/ how do I summon a succaboots, can I make her look like Lauren Cohan, Can arrange sex party with me and Putin.
>>
>>15769601
Sorry, I don't know any /b/ tier rituals besides this one.

>Wait until night
>Be alone, no to disturb you
>Go to your bathroom
>Get naked
>Turn off the lights
>Light a candle
>Put it in front of a mirror
>Stand and look at the mirror
>Stare directly into your eyes
>Repeat the following:
>"Succubus pls, succubus pls, succubus pls"
>"Send me a succubus who ___________."
>Then fap while fantasizing about the succubus you desire to extinguish the candle flame
>You now have a succubus that is perfectly suited for you
>>
>>15769706
Can a succubus and an incubus fuck?
>>
(see above)
Also, who's on top?
>>
>>15769711
Summon both and find out.
>>
>>15769809
What do you think I am, a spiritual pimp?
Let'em fuck without my help- or go on eHarmony
>>
>>15769836
You had a question.
I thought you might have been serious, so I gave you a way to find out.

Spiritual pimping is not a bad prospect. I've assisted a few succubi in finding conjurers to be summoned by.
>>
>>15769851
So you are telling me, in all seriousness, that you have been in the presence of a succubus?
>>
File: 1422936528047.png (179KB, 538x601px) Image search: [Google]
1422936528047.png
179KB, 538x601px
>>15769851
Hey Orgodemir.
Do you work with demons without a protective circle? Don't they have the ability to hurt you if you do so?
>>
>>15769995
>Don't they have the ability to hurt you if you do so?
Don't piss them off and they won't hurt you.
>>
>>15769995
No
No

I cannot stress enough the importance of chakra, aura, and detachment meditation.

Closing chakras
>Calm yourself, empty your mind, and focus on your chakra
>With each breath, one by one starting at the base chakra, withdraw the energy into your chakra until there is a sort of coolness, darkness, numbness, in that chakra. It may help to imagine a bright flame being snuffed out.
>When all the chakras are closed, take several deep breaths and imagine unclean residue dripping from you, and smoke rising out. You can also use the 4 elements to purify your self. Think of a flute that cannot make beautiful music if there is gunk inside; stop trying to play with it and clean out the gunk.
>After a few breaths and feeling nice and relaxed and clean, breathe life back into your chakras one by one starting with the base chakra.

This is very good for psychic self defense, and preparing for works.

Chakra opening meditation - this works best after closing and cleansing the chakras
>One by one starting from the root, focus on the chakra and take a few breaths (same number throughout the meditation) into that chakra, as if your nose or mouth was at that chakra, feel energy moving in and out of it, glowing bright when energy is breathed in, and surrounding your body around that chakra when you breathe out.
>On exhale if you wish, vibrate appropriate mantras
>also you can do the yogic breath for the chakra
>After you finish the 7 chakras, take a few breaths to relax
>You should feel nice and energetic
This is a must for doing any kind of working - for a particular work, it is best to focus on the chakra ruling that work.
>>
>>15769711
Obviously they're both on top, thus creating a paradox which causes them to start rotating at ever increasing speeds.
It's just like a cat with a buttered toast on its back, except upside down.
>>
>>15770068
meant as a reply to >>15769732
>>
>>15770063

Aura meditation
>Breath in and relax
>As you breathe in, fill your whole body, starting from the solar chakra, with white-gold energy.
>When you inhale, your body and your chakras will be bright and shining
>Keep that energy in you, and inhale again to intensify the energy inside you
>When the energy is as intense as you can make it, breathe it out from you on all sides, into an intense layer around your skin
>Repeat this process until your aura is the desired intensity and size
>Then program your aura with affirmations like "My aura attracts positive energy and deflects negative" or "My aura attracts love, wealth, and wisdom."
You can also extend your aura to other people in order to affect them (happens unconsciously between people in almost every encounter).
Projecting an aura of a certain color affects you or others in a way pertaining to attributes of those colors.
This is extremely important for protection.

Detachment
It is best done during chakra closing, but can be done easily during your everyday business in a few short deep breaths after contacting a person.
>Realize that as stated above, a person's aura can be used to affect you, and if you do not detach that energy from you, there is a link between you that requires your energy to be sustained (this happens unconsciously in people all the time; whenever they think of someone who is not present, that energy link manifests and is reinforced).
>take some breaths and imagine the person you wish to detach from your aura having a cord between you (usually it is metallic; you can relate the metal(s) to the chakras they are attached to).
>using an imaginary tool like a sword or scissors, cut that cord and the cord along with the person on the other side will fade away; in a deep enough trance you can temporarily forget who they even were or that they exist - good for focusing.
Obviously this is extremely beneficial when removing negative influences from you.
>>
File: 1410553254000.jpg (141KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1410553254000.jpg
141KB, 450x338px
>>15769865
Yes, because, and my testimony is that I have felt the prana, chi, vril, loosh, (whatever you call it) coming into contact with my own system, seemingly at random preceding a vision of a woman, and inexplicably sudden arousal.
>>
>>15769506
Go on?
Tell us more about your spirit waifu.
>>
File: undine 1.png (80KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
undine 1.png
80KB, 512x480px
>>15770162
she fucks wizards and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
File: undine 2.jpg (92KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
undine 2.jpg
92KB, 1280x960px
>>15770193
>>
File: undine.jpg (268KB, 900x1024px) Image search: [Google]
undine.jpg
268KB, 900x1024px
>>15770196
>captcha: begud
>>
File: Undine3.jpg (22KB, 288x239px) Image search: [Google]
Undine3.jpg
22KB, 288x239px
>>15770201
Undine summoning music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsMZXl15FRU

>captcha: usink
>>
File: 1410507559707.jpg (64KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410507559707.jpg
64KB, 425x600px
bump
>>
File: 1403031578444.jpg (179KB, 768x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403031578444.jpg
179KB, 768x720px
wait until they gets hongry and then yell
suuuu-ey
suuuu-ey
busbusbusbusbus

make sure do have your dong out and covered with some kind of stinky euro cheese
brie is made with the same bacteria that is in people's toe smegma
so it is an obvious favorite
>>
>>15770702
So Orgo, what do you think of Feng Shui? My mom use to be pretty into it, apparently I'm a soft wood element.. I know it's off topic but I'm curious.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (38KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
38KB, 748x561px
>>15770890
I did a reading on myself a while back, but I just got this one from my astrological twin who found it in the free book bin at college.

It has astrology, I Ching, magic squares, numerology, Feng Shui.

I haven't read and used it yet, but it's gonna be a blast when I have time to start using it.

Oh, and I know basic knowledge of oracle bones, so there's that too.
>>
File: 1419729641547.jpg (30KB, 400x677px) Image search: [Google]
1419729641547.jpg
30KB, 400x677px
>>15770948
Off-topic but how would I go about choosing a Goetia demon to summon? Do I go with the one I feel the most drawn to?
>>
>>15771229
Yes
When you read and think about them, unless you took extra precautions to keep your thoughts to yourself, you're probably transmitting your signals to where the demons have access, especially if you want them to have access. Maybe one of them might be a type of guardian demon to you, and it would be great to get in touch with it. Those thoroughly interested in your company may compel you or even take the initiative of visiting you. Andras, Decarabia, and maybe Haagenti-though it's a stretch- and two or three others I don't know have come to me in dreams and visions without me performing a summoning rite.

The ones that I summoned by my volition are

Gremory
>first and great success
>felt her presence strongly for a few weeks
>she faithfully carried out her mission
>she taught me some magic along the way that helped me do the work I asked on my own
>also let me meet one of her subordinates
>she has departed mostly

Furfur
>Did not have an appropriate reason to summon her
>She played pranks on me until I told her to leave
>I think my XBox is fixed now, but she had cursed it to be always on

Marchosias
>I summoned her twice, first alone, second with three friends
>Very friendly
>Promotes exercise
>Enhanced my psychic senses (I tasted how sharp a knife was by the sound it made when cutting)
>Appeared to my friends in powerful ways, was glad that I spread good repute
>Sometimes she randomly appears to me by flashing her sigil then dropping out of the sky in front of me
>Usually wherever she stands, someone will approach me to stand in that spot

Astaroth
>Extremely generous and awe inspiring
>Helped me have telepathy with a lover
>Had a vibrant emerald green aura which she mixed with mine so that I could do the work I asked
>I dismissed her immediately because she is extremely busy

With the exception of FurFur, those are extremely easy demons to work with.

If you tell me your aim, I can point you toward the right demon and right time to summon.
>>
File: asmo.jpg (17KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
asmo.jpg
17KB, 207x243px
>>15771229
Another interesting idea would be to summon one based on your astrological natal chart; e.g. if you have a difficult planet/bad aspects, ask a Goetic how to turn the luck around.

Email me, and we can talk about this in more detail

[email protected]
>>
File: kali2.jpg (54KB, 589x223px) Image search: [Google]
kali2.jpg
54KB, 589x223px
bump so the thread has a chance of surviving the night

Peace and have fun with your succubis.

>Captcha : youngG
>>
Stupid question but, does anyone here actually believe the things they are saying? Or is this more of a role-playing thing?
>>
>>15771911

You too Orgo! G'night if you're heading to bed.
>>
>>15771292
Yo. I have a problem. Every time I close my eyes I seem to be unconsciously ripping off the clothes of random female Astral bodies and raping them. What do?
>>
File: 1419554515289.jpg (338KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1419554515289.jpg
338KB, 1024x1024px
>>15772279
Embrace it. Rape everything in your sight
>>
>>15772330
That's what I was thinking I should do.
>>
>>15772358
I mean it doesn't feel wrong when you do it does? Do you feel guilty afterwards?
>>
>>15772395
It happens so much I just feel nothing to it. I read saya no uta, suddenly I seem to have accidentally channeled an entity that looks like her or has taken on her form, then I start raping. It happens with everything. I read a book, rape the characters, I watch a movie, rape the characters. I can't do anything to stop it.
>>
>>15771292
>Furfur
>she
>Marchosias
>her
>Astaroth
>her
When did all goetics become chicks?
>>
>>15757737
With fuckloads of autism.
>>
>>15772449
I tried summoning Astaroth once and ended up with one of her servants. Dude was snippy, but pretty chill overall.

So not all Goetics. Just all the ones that might interest /x/.
>>
>>15772793
Not the point.
All the ones named in this thread, with the exception of Gremory, have always been described as male.
What changed and why?
>>
File: ashtar+deFlores.jpg (29KB, 251x235px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar+deFlores.jpg
29KB, 251x235px
>>15771949
of course;no
Kirna does things to my body that I do not know how to do alone.

>>15771971
A good night it was

>>15772279
Ah, it must not be unconscious since you know it happens.
I used to see that very often, especially when I worked retail and saw a lot of people. So many of them were distracted and I could see astral fantasies of some. Some of them would take of their cloths if I approached them in the astral. It was too easy and I felt kinda disappointed in them each time. It's like their aura is wisp that can be blown away with a feather.

>>15772330
>>15772358
It's decent advice, but unfortunately this drive has been suppressed and vilified due to Jewish mind control. I heard a satanic voice tell me that I would be making love to my dearest friend if not for that programming in the both of us.

>>15772804
Solomon thought Gremory was a fag.

I think demon was a masculine noun, so they all ended up being men by default.

Also, if Ishtar = Ashtaroth, then her being female is obvious, and I kinda feel bad for New Agers who worship Ashtar unwittingly.

Try to summon one and imagine it as whatever gender you want. It won't really stop you from getting results, but don't be surprised if it appears in its preferred gender.
>>
>>15772917
Sorry I meant subconsciously. Any ways to make my aura stonger. It's been getting weaker the past few months.
>>
>>15772982

4 most important meditations here
>>15770063
>>15770108

Combining this with physical yoga would help tremendously.
>>
>>15772917
>It's like their aura is wisp that can be blown away with a feather.
Have you ever tried to eat their aura? I used to do this shit in high school to a teacher of mine and I would get an incredible one hour high. It was like I drank 3 cups of coffee and everything became more vibrant. Then it usually wore off an I felt shitty.
>>
>>15758431
Yeah, good for ya but nobody cares.
>>
>>15773601
No, I've never tried that, I don't really want to because it could invite negative entities.

>Then it usually wore off an I felt shitty.
Exactly
>>
>>15773630

So do you know what it means if you wake up with minor wounds on you? I woke up this morning with a scratch on my leg which I know I didn't have last night and a scratch on my ankle too. They were bleeding but stopped.
>>
>>15774522
Have you done any summoning or anything lately?

I'd automatically assume it's just nightly shit that happens. I know sometimes I wake up with weird redness/scratches in places without explanation. But since you were bleeding and all, it could be anything.

Any roommates who are knife-happy?
>>
>>15774542
No, I live alone. The only thing I've been doing is preparing to summon Hersiop just by making my room smell nicer with a scented candle, I call her name out sometimes when I masturbate and that's it. I usually chalk it off to coincidence but I figured I'd ask anyways.
>>
>>15774588
Yes! Finally someone else confirmed it. She got into pain fetishes. She bit me once. I then said I liked it. Then she started leaving other marks. I have a scar likely due to her.
>>
Get something worth losing. Children, money, possessions, careers, your health. Anything you hold dear, make it public. Go out at night where there are no streetlights (if you are out in the country this should be easy).

Wander around until you hear a woman call your voice. When she does, chat her up if you want, or else just ask her to give you the best fuck of your life in exchange for losing everything else you hold dear.

This is the easiest method, you can probably score a really hot one. Except if you are unattractive or creepy/cringy. Even the ugly hag/crone-like succubi will ditch your ass and give you nothing, and instead will torture you and humiliate you before leaving you lost and confused in the wilderness.

If you are reasonably attractive and can put your money where your mouth is (as in fucking their brains out like a porn star) they will offer themselves to you that night.

Go to a hotel or whatever with her. As you leave the dark you'll see her. When you do, you won't be able to get rid of her until morning, so if you get an ugly one sucks to be you.

Have sex with her. Then prepare for your life to be ruined. If you have a job you love, you will lose it. If you have children you care deeply about, they will be taken from you (either by death or brain-death), if you value being healthy, you will become sick with diseases contracted by the succubi (rubbers will not help, she'll convince you to go raw no matter what). Basically everything you don't want to have happen will.

Every moment after the lay you get from her will be insufferable if you should survive.

There are times where they just suck the life out of you and don't even bother making you cum, it's just numb and unarousing sex which kills you at the end with a cramping paralysis.
>>
In the end scoring with a succubus is never worth it. Just find facebook sluts. They're everywhere and will ruin your life less efficiently.
>>
>>15774588
She also has sharp as fuck goddamm teeth.
>>
>>15774542
Also if she's doing this without any sex. She likely hates you.
>>
>>15774601
It seems kind of weird for her to scratch those places. They weren't big scratches either. Like, one of them was on the inside my leg, under my knee.Also, do you have her under a contract at the moment...? Or have you just summoned her before?
>>
>>15774683
I made a sigil of her name. Works like a contract.
>>
>>15774695

Hmm, I should reword that question. Are you going to summon her soon? I plan on attempting to summon her on the night of the new moon which is the 19th.
>>
File: 1421994149497.png (1MB, 901x601px) Image search: [Google]
1421994149497.png
1MB, 901x601px
>>15774707
I don't care. She'll see you if she wants to.
She also does not mind role playing as a murderer covered in blood if that gets you off. I know i like it.
>>
>>15774707
Also she'll see you whenever. It doesn't matter when. Saying her name is enough to get her to notice you.
>>
>>15774606
>>15774616
Have never done an effective ritual

>>15774542
>>15774588
>>15774601
>>15774633
>>15774683
Sounds like quite the prankster. Cute.

>>15774662
Maybe he doesn't remember

>>15774695
Very good way to direct your focus toward your desired entity. Even if it's not the Official™ sigil of your entity, even shitty ones like 8=D will help you focus if you associate it only with you desired entity.
>>
>>15774717

I thought they could only be under one contract at a time.

>>15774755
Hm, can she hear me if I try talking to her? I feel odd trying to talk to her outloud.
>>
>>15774778
She can hear your thoughts likely, unless if you've found a way to block them.
>>15774773
Most of my dreams are blocked myself so it wouldn't be a stretch for his to be blocked.
>>
File: a.png (18KB, 348x193px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
18KB, 348x193px
>>15774755
>>When you read and think about them, unless you took extra precautions to keep your thoughts to yourself, you're probably transmitting your signals to where the demons have access, especially if you want them to have access.

It looks like we will have a great week ahead of us. Venus Conjunct Mars in Aries is like the zodiac is bending over and spreading lips.
>>
>>15774778
Also, just like how entities like orobos can have millions with their sigil so can hersiop. Same with tulpae same with my shoe. Many people can channel my shoe and mentally embody the soft fabric.
>>
>>15774795
Where do you get all this information from? Do you use a website? Do you have any astrology books you recommend? I'm new to this.
>>
File: sigil 1.png (7KB, 385x255px) Image search: [Google]
sigil 1.png
7KB, 385x255px
>>15774799
Sigil I made for my shoes

>Go into trance
>Imagine this sigil is on a shoebox
>Open shoebox when your jimmies are prepared
>You will see the shoes
>They are exactly your size
>Put them on
>You know it works when feet start tingling, slight pressure, but feels like a massage and thoughts like "I can run 10 miles over a mountain range" begin surging through your mind
>>
>>15762661
I've met Lilith and she did NOT like me.

I'm in a relationship with a succubus but she prefers to be called a nymph because of the negative connotation that succubus commonly has. succubi/nymphs are are people too, people that are more in tune in the astral plane than we are, treat them with respect. that's what she used to tell me.

so to answer questions like "what do you do with a succubus" well, what do you do with any other person? especially a woman that gives you unconditional love? yeah the sex is beyond amazing and like nothing you will ever experience but that's not all there is, you can have such wonderful and fulfilling relationship. the one i met and fell in love with calls me her husband and is with me every night. during the day she may be off but we're still slightly connected then late at night i can feel the tingly warmth when she's around and we cuddle till i fall asleep.
>>
>>15774882
What do you fucking expect after you've been shat on for a long time?
>>
>>15774873
http://www.zodiacarts.com/Calendar.shtml
Moon phase and sign tracker, shows when planets change sign or go retrograde.

https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?PARAM=YVR&INPUT5=Brewster,MA
Current Astro Weather
>If you live in USA, change Brewster,MA to nearest major city and state.
>>
File: 1423192157224.jpg (24KB, 296x341px) Image search: [Google]
1423192157224.jpg
24KB, 296x341px
>>15774877
This actually works
>>
>>15774885
ya know, i was actually fortunate enough to receive her blessing about my marriage.
>>
>>15774882
My succubus sang to me this morning.
I barely remembered, then it all came to me suddenly a few minutes ago. I was operating my mouth, throat and lungs, but the voice was feminine and beautiful, and just perfect. It was such a beautiful song about love, faith, and spiritual connection.

That is a good as sex imo.
>>
>>15774887
Hmmm, my site says there is a new moon on the 19th. http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases_calendar.phtml

I guess I could try summoning on both days. Also, does it have any effects on you? Like, will I feel exhausted the following day of the summoning?
>>
>>15774889

>>15774895
grats
>>
>>15774915
I'm somehow reading without physically seeing. What do?
>>
File: 1423299993588.jpg (1MB, 1832x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1423299993588.jpg
1MB, 1832x1077px
>>15774902
> Like, will I feel exhausted the following day of the summoning?

Especially if you have sex with her all night.

I think a common misconception here is that it is required to detach the succubus from your aura in order to have energy/not feel drained. I found the opposite to be true. When I detach everyone else from my aura. then plug directly into succubus, I have better sleep and better dreams. I wake up after 6 hours of rest feeling like a champ.
A high quality succubus is an alchemist, and can turn a little of your energy into a lot because they operate on the astral/etheric level.

By doing power meditations and keeping yourself clean from negativity, your succubus will have a cleaner fuel to empower you with.
>>
>>15774927
Read the Akashic records
>>
File: Uchihalover_500244_5365322.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Uchihalover_500244_5365322.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>15774953
I don't wanna.
>>
>>15757750
what is this?

hatsune mikustopheles?
>>
>>15774932
How do I attach Hersiop to my aura then...?
>>
>>15775065
You see, when a man and a woman love 3ach other, they fuck each other while killing each other, to see who's the better lover, and fighter. They do this so that way they can better onenanother. The lover who dies is sent to a parallel universe where he won due to karma thinking it's a shitty thing to die from you beloved, and the one who's still alive gets to fuck the kid. This is an old ritual done by blacks.
>>
>>15775065
Just imagine yourself putting a cord into a plug that exists in her mind.
>>
File: wUsDxefZ.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wUsDxefZ.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>15774778
Seeing that she's posterchild succubus for the Codex, I would think that she receives enough energy to make many appearances in various locations.

Pic Related
Here's another succubus.
I'm not even into Loli, but I spent a few minutes surfing /ebolachan/ and I could feel it begging me to fap.

2spooky had to nope
>>
>>15775105
Well she is a child, but she's rated like 5/10 or something so I wouldn't call her the posterchild. Hanmetai would be closer to that.
>>
>>15775093
Better yet, connect your chakras directly to hers

Each of the three lower (masculine) chakras has a upper (feminine) chakra partner, and they connect through the heart (neuter).
Root - Crown
Sacral - Throat
Solar - Lunar (6th chakra)

Succubus Chakra Link Meditation
>Do chakra closing & purification exercise, and remove all entities from your aura
>Then ask your succubus to be with you
>Instead of reopening them like normal, connect them to the complementary chakra of your succubus
>With each breath as you open a chakra, imagine a white-gold cord or a serpent stretching out of your chakra from the front, passing through her heart, and into the back of the complimentary chakra
>AND at the same time, imagine her doing the same to you
>When you reach the heart chakra, connect yours to hers
>When all 7 of your chakras are connected, you should feel a sophisticated energy circuit that feeds both of you
>Now both of your breathe in white gold light to fill your body, and exhale it into an aura around you until
>This creates an extremely strong aura

So there you go, now you and your succubus have an astral cocoon in which you and your succubus will be able to experience extreme intimacy, powerful energy, and protection from bad spirits and envious magicians.
>>
>>15775180
Thanks, all my friends betrayed me because they where envious. I didn't even do much and suddenly they went crazy acting like they where kings and queens just because they listened to to a 2 hour lecture I came up with. So this helps. Magic makes some people fucking crazy.
>>
>>15775261
What two hour lecture?
>>
>>15775281
I came up with a two hour lecture on the spot many months ago I shared with some friends. Suddenly everyone thinks they're some lord of reality and betray everyone other than those stupid enough to stay under their thumb. I used to lecture about everything is private because it was fun.
>>
>>15757793
how does heating a spoon suppose to work?
>>
>>15775319
He's telling you to kill yourself by making the spoon esplode.
>>
>>15775261
Nicely this alludes to shoulder chakras. Fantastic!

>>15775303
Wow, no love for the guru </3
If only they knew how much power is had with complete cooperation.
It's sad that ego corrupts innocuous spiritual teachings.
>>
>>15775303
Interesting...do you mind sharing one of your lectures with /x/?
>>
File: 243197979.jpg (128KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
243197979.jpg
128KB, 960x544px
>>15775345
It does
>>15775352
It was always private and I never recorded. I always figure I should build off my last lecture to make a better way of explaining things. It always worked and soon I was able to explain things that where extremely complex by giving a metaphor on how it worked based off of the process of pooping. It was retarded but it was always fun and it made the most sense(not just the pooping but other things as well), I in fact used many of those same explenations on x for other people. Ultimately the universe is retarded, but this should be embraced. The fucking b ritual for summoning a succubus works for Christ sakes, that's a pretty good example.
>>
>>15775335
how does that work? really a spoon?
>>
File: 242501918.gif (677KB, 380x212px) Image search: [Google]
242501918.gif
677KB, 380x212px
>>15775382
I don't wanna esplain
>>
File: It's so simple.png (262KB, 716x480px) Image search: [Google]
It's so simple.png
262KB, 716x480px
>>15775376
>"How do summon succubus if can't trance"
>>"You go into a trance to poop. It's just relaxing yourself and then directing what you desire."

>the fucking b ritual for summoning a succubus works
>"succubus pls"
>POOF succubus
>>
>>15775402
I also explained energy working with pooping wich helps people get into psyonics I guess.
>>
>>15775105

I didn't realize she was the poster child, I thought Tashbrennle would be.
>>
File: 1421030270686.jpg (367KB, 1281x961px)
1421030270686.jpg
367KB, 1281x961px
>>15775421
wow pls explain!
>>
>>15775180

I don't know what Hersiop looks like though, I know they describe her the Codex but I'd rather know exactly what she looks like before I try to do this.

>>15775376
>Conception 2
I hated Conception 2, I thought it would be good or even similar to Persona but no....I couldn't take it. Only good girl was Tsundere and Feene.
>>
>>15775515
I'll just give a small initiation. Either remember taking a large shit and how that made your entire body quiver or hold your shit in for a long enough time for it to grow big and strong. Take the feeling you get from the large shit taking and try to redirect the flow outward, like how you can either embrace an orgasm and let yourself ride it to ectasy or supress it, you can embrace the poop flow feeling and guide it to the place you want, you can do this outside the body as well, just embrace your poop orgasm in the air around you. Know the flow is determined by your imagination, so if you imagine the flow being turned into tentacles on your back they'll become tentacles. Formations are determined by the way you embrace it. I embrace you holy hatred flow as a sword(or a gigantic penis that stretches to the sun).

That's as far as I will go for just an initiation.
>>
File: saya02.png (124KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
saya02.png
124KB, 484x600px
>>15775521
The game play wasn't especially fun but I liked the ridiculousness.
>>
>>15775543
And solidifying it here will just be stated as making it an idea. I don't care to go for any other dynamic explenations.
>>
File: i feel.png (108KB, 717x478px) Image search: [Google]
i feel.png
108KB, 717x478px
>>15775543
>or your could watch Elfen Lied
>get to this scene and try to feel your "vectors" emerge
>start touching everything
>maybe something will move
>maybe someone will notice you tapping their shoulder
>>
>>15775570
That to, but this let's people get a feel for it. And it can help if your angry or something. Have a lot of anger? Throw it at a duck and watch it lose its fucking mind. I like explaining things for everyone, not just magicians, wich Is why I took the pooping route, it's the best thing that their mind associates with energy
>>
File: excited demons.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
excited demons.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>15775582
>Have a lot of anger? Throw it at a duck and watch it lose its fucking mind.
>>
>>15775582
focusing extreme anger on nothing in particular is how I saw auras

I got ridiculously mad, way madder than anyone should have been in the situation

I sat down and started at the board for 10 minutes

Bing bang boom auras
>>
File: deathrebirth.jpg (24KB, 375x278px) Image search: [Google]
deathrebirth.jpg
24KB, 375x278px
>>15775592
>I sat down and stared** at the board for 10 minutes
>>
File: Creation.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Creation.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>15775599
>77
>55
>99
>>
>>15775605

>>15775605

is this a sign from god?
>>
>>15775592
Anger is power. I think that's why a lot of deities look absolutely fucking pissed in some mythologies. The ones that look nice might just be them covering it up. I felt like I was gonna destroy the fucking planet just from existing because I was so god damn angry, that temporarily made me scared of anger wich made me angry, and I thought I should supress it wich made me even angrier. I kicked a few people out of their bodies through pure goddamm anger. I cause body pains and random pops through being purely pissed. It makes me angry.
>>
>>15775592
Give yourself a small brain aneurysm, got it.
>>
File: hindug1.jpg (189KB, 904x427px) Image search: [Google]
hindug1.jpg
189KB, 904x427px
>>15775616
I keep having dreams of huge repeating 6 gets like >>16666666

>>15775622
pic related

Fuck, I'm getting a little mad myself.

*grumble grumble*
>>
>>15775622
Aztec mythology has the most pissed gods in the world

Here's the war/sun god being born and about to massacre his siblings.
>>
File: fumi09.png (255KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fumi09.png
255KB, 800x600px
>>15775711
The sun is hot because of its hatred.
>>
So does anyone shave before they summon or do succubus not care?
>>
>>15775734
Some like it
>>
>>15775711
To give and destroy life is to hate.
>>
>>15775734
Succubus likes my face shaven or not.

I think yesterday was the first time she saw me shaven, and it didn't really phase her.

>>15775730
>>15775747
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little yaoquizqueh? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Mictlan, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Tlaxcalans, and I have over 300 confirmed sacrifices. I am trained in jaguar warfare and I’m the top Eagle knight in the entire Aztec armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another meal. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Cem-Anahuac, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with relaying that shit to me through a titlantli? Think again, fucker. As your titlantli speaks to me I am contacting my secret network of spies across Texcoco and your headdress is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my macuahuitl. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal Tenochtitlan and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the sub-continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have pierced your fucking tongue with maguey barbs. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>15775734
my wife likes a clean face and hairy balls
>>
File: 1341372607739.jpg (131KB, 420x483px) Image search: [Google]
1341372607739.jpg
131KB, 420x483px
>>15775865
Lel
>>
File: 2ev6hw7.jpg (210KB, 571x600px) Image search: [Google]
2ev6hw7.jpg
210KB, 571x600px
It still makes me chuckle that he's the hummingbird god though.

He probably got made fun of, so he got mad 5ever
>>
File: 1341566578028.jpg (54KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
1341566578028.jpg
54KB, 552x368px
>>15775909
Good god
>>
So which ritual do you guys recommend?
>>
>>15775986
Wich ever one you want.if you want a racist one so that way you have a dream where you fuck on top of a dozen corpses of your hated race just say "succubus pls, I hate (insert here) and want to fuck on top of their corpses. Hersiop gave me a dream where she ate a guy and then we fucked while she was covered in blood.
>>
File: um-what-the-fuck.jpg (32KB, 550x609px) Image search: [Google]
um-what-the-fuck.jpg
32KB, 550x609px
>>15775999
>>
>>15776029
I got 999 trips. It's the opposite of 666, so you just gotta know it's the word of the lord. You just gotta.
>>
>>15775180
Gave this a try. Good results. Thanks mang.
>>
>>15775986
One of my favorites:

To go into trance, try to focus on the image of the sigil and the name of the succubus. If you don't have that, focus on a candle flame or your chakras, and say mantras or count, or do a breathing exercise or think about relaxing your whole body and mind. If you're a practiced meditator and don't need these crutches, don't use them, but a sigil and name of a succubus is better than nothing. Imagine walking through a hallway or down/up a staircase one step at a time for each breath, and when you reach the end, there is a door. Your succubus will be on the other side of that door, and you'll be able to feel it with you more vividly once you open that door.
>>
File: succubus guide.png (187KB, 1304x531px) Image search: [Google]
succubus guide.png
187KB, 1304x531px
>>15775986
This one is also very good, and works well combined with others like
>>15776842
>>
File: succubus trivia.png (66KB, 1298x312px) Image search: [Google]
succubus trivia.png
66KB, 1298x312px
>>15776860
>>
File: Fantasy_056.jpg (676KB, 1600x1200px)
Fantasy_056.jpg
676KB, 1600x1200px
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/book_eight07.htm

"The terms incubus and succubus have been applied indiscriminately by the Church Fathers to elementals. The incubus and succubus, however, are evil and unnatural creations, whereas elementals is a collective term for all the inhabitants of the four elemental essences.

According to Paracelsus, the incubus and succubus (who are male and female respectively) are parasitical creatures subsisting upon the evil thoughts an emotions of the astral body. These terms are also applied to the superphysical organisms of sorcerers and black magicians. While these larvae are in no sense imaginary beings, they are, nevertheless, the offspring of the imagination.

By the ancient sages they were recognized as the invisible cause of vice because they hover in the ethers surrounding the morally weak and continually incite them to excesses of a degrading nature.

For this reason they frequent the atmosphere of the dope den, the dive, and the brothel, where they attach themselves to those unfortunates who have given themselves up to iniquity. By permitting his senses to become deadened through indulgence in habit-forming drugs or alcoholic stimulants, the individual becomes temporarily en rapport with these denizens of the astral plane.

The houris seen by the hasheesh or opium addict and the lurid monsters which torment the victim of delirium tremens are examples of submundane beings, visible only to those whose evil practices are the magnet for their attraction.

Differing widely from the elementals and also the incubus and succubus is the vampire, which is defined by Paracelsus as the astral body of a person either living or dead (usually the latter state). The vampire seeks to prolong existence upon the physical plane by robbing the living of their vital energies and misappropriating such energies to its own ends."
>>
So today, my girlfriend was pretty horny and wanted to skip class to make out. Being the young adult I am, I skipped class to, and well, one thing led to another and we bannged. Anyways, the whole time I could really only think of Hersiop. Thought I'd share this to provide a bump.
>>
is this for real,or am I witnessing the biggest circle jerk AND roleplay in all of 4chan???
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.