[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books on/Written by Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 21

File: ko.jpg (34KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ko.jpg
34KB, 350x350px
Hey /x/

Im looking to get into The studying of Lucifer and Occult practices, In particular a book written by the man himself.

Looking for the name of some texts that was written by priests that say Lucifer appeared to them and told them to write a book. I can't remember the name given to the texts so if anyone knows would be a big help.

Also looking for good books to study on the subject that are genuine Satanic rituals, Philosophies etc. Things like the Kabbalah.

Also general Ritual Magick thread.
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (12KB, 240x294px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
12KB, 240x294px
>>15755826
/x/ hates when I do this kinda of thing, but here's a link to /something/
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Doctrines.html
>>
>>15755852

Thanks

This is exactly the sort of stuff I'm looking for.

Everyone has to start off somewhere, Here seems the best place to find out credible stuff so I'm not wasting my time.
>>
If you have question, email me @gmail.com
>>
codex gigas?
>>
>>15756811

your mommas gigas
>>
>>15755826
I used to be a satanist, and it is something you do not want to be apart of. God bless.
>>
>>15758159
We were all Satanists in the womb.
A part of my penis was cut off by Jewdeo-xtian oppressors in an attempt to mark me as their property.
>>
malice mizer

/bread
>>
Fucking hell, there is no god, no nothing. Retards.
>>
>>15759162

Thanks /x/ Always helpful as usual.
>>
File: 147jo.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
147jo.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>15755826
>In particular a book written by the man himself

Only 3 copies are known.
>>
File: lionofsatan.com.jpg (205KB, 776x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lionofsatan.com.jpg
205KB, 776x1024px
>>15755826

pic related

also dont get tricked by
>>15755852

Its a link to a Neo-Nazi alien cult that poses as Satanism. Try Google. Even Satanists cant stand these people.

>lionofsatan.com
>>
where the fuck would satan find a publisher man
>>
File: 1382809926744.jpg (30KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1382809926744.jpg
30KB, 413x395px
>>15762951
>>
>>15762954
What is this?
>>
File: satan.gif (739KB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
satan.gif
739KB, 480x260px
>>15762988

nice dubs

>http://www.lionofsatan.com/books/
>>
>>15762991
I mean the book.
>>
File: Novem Portis digital edition.png (113KB, 955x539px) Image search: [Google]
Novem Portis digital edition.png
113KB, 955x539px
>>15762951

4 copies now.
Now a 5th...
A 6th...
>>
>>15762996

5 books of Satanic philosophy/black mag
>>
>>15762999
Digital copies don't work. And only one is authentic.

Which reminds me. I should find someone to examine my copy.
>>
>>15763003
What kind of Satanic philosophy? LaVeyan or theistic/spiritual?
>>
>>15763010

Chaos-Gnostism/Current 218/Temple of the Black Light kind of Satanism.

This style is neither strictly theistic nor atheistic.
>>
>>15763019
>This style is neither strictly theistic nor atheistic.

Well then what the fuck is it?
>>
>>15763024

Its more intellectual. Im relatively new to this type of Satanism, so Ill answer to the best of my ability.

Chaos-Gnosticism acknowledges the existence of outside intelligences, but also that these "outside" intelligences may be part of the Satanists own mind. All "reality" may be part of one's own mind. It attempts to avoid being boxed in by the tradition and dogma of a.theism in order to arrive at "Gnosis" or the perception of true reality, which is beyond constructs such as God/Devil/Man, etc.
>>
>>15763032
Then what does it have to do with Satanism?
>>
>>15763037

Chaos-Gnosticism is a mixture of traditional Gnosticism, Satan/Luciferianism, and Jungian psychology. Atheism and theism both occur due to a lack of Gnosis - not realizing that there is only the God and the absence of the God. In order to arrive at this Gnosis, the Qlippothic Qabalah is used almost exclusively, as well as practices from other Left-Hand Path traditions, such as the Aghori from India. Satanism is believed to be "adversarial," and this branch of Satanism is called "Anti-Cosmic," meaning that it teaches one to be adversarial to all "things," because distinction is a product of the Demiurge, or the "God." True Satanism, according to this branch, is absolute and total opposition to creation and the creator.
>>
>>15763048
What abject flummery.

I'll pass.
>>
>>15763070
>What abject flummery.
>I'll pass.

I was polite enough to answer your questions.
I wasn't evangelizing, nor was I trying to sell you on the concepts.
I was answering your questions.

Dont be a cunt.
>>
>>15763079
>I was polite enough to answer your questions.

Oh I wasn't trashing you. I was talking about the actual belief.
>>
>>15763088
thats no problem.

"ill pass." makes it sound like I was trying to convince you of something. Next time have a little common respect for people when theyre wasting time answering your questions because youre too lazy to Google.
>>
>>15763048
Protip: You don't want to be on Jesus' left hand.
>>
>>15763102

Impossible. Theres a huge hole in the middle of it.
>>
>>15763096
>"ill pass." makes it sound like I was trying to convince you of something

I'll pass was for the belief. It's fucking retarded imo.

If you get your feelings hurt that easily on 4chan then you must be new here.

>>15763108
Top kek.
>>
>>15763108
kek
>>
File: fuck you beta.png (27KB, 619x411px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you beta.png
27KB, 619x411px
>>15763193

Look pleb.
You figured that by insulting my belief system, you'd insult me personally. Didn't happen. I have no investment in what you do or not believe in. I was polite enough to answer YOUR questions. I didn't make a thread trying to evangelize and convert people to my way of thinking. YOU answer me questions, to which I replied. So I dont really care if my answers were convincing to you personally. You asked, I answered. Now, while I understand that live-at-home NEETs like yourself have no concept of social politeness, but usually when another person answers your questions, you thank them and keep your opinions to yourself, because after all, you asked questions rather than asking if I'd be willing to submit my beliefs to YOUR opinion. Do you act this way in real-life? Maybe its why you're a friendless NEET? Oh, and that "top kek" was for me. So thanks. Oh and before you respond, "sure are mad." not only did I intellectually destroy you and showed you to be a disrespectful little shit NEET, but I also gave you some high quality copypasta which I'm sure you'll try using on /b/ in order to seem like an oldfag.

Consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>15763227
>You figured that by insulting my belief system, you'd insult me personall

I don't care about you. The belief system itself is retarded.

Also tl;dr. Unless this is your version of gorilla warfare.
>>
File: 1416493744070.jpg (170KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1416493744070.jpg
170KB, 406x480px
>>15763227
>usually when another person answers your questions, you thank them and keep your opinions to yourself

Nigga where the fuck do you think we are.

Rustled status: critical.
>>
>>15763270

No idea what you're hostile about.
You figured that if you insulted my beliefs, you'd make me upset and then you'd trololo.

You insulted my beliefs, and I don't care.
I'm upset that you insulted me personally after a failed attempt to insult me by proxy.

>Also tl;dr.

Translation: I read every paragraph and I was acting like a retarded autistic cunt. Having failed at trolling, and in the resulting fit of autism, I further failed at owning up to my own failure and just fucking off back to the trap thread on /b/. Sorry Anon...I'll lurk moar.

Apology accepted.
>>
File: mlady.jpg (130KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
130KB, 900x1344px
>>15763276

Either samefagging or white knight? Which is it?
>>
>>15763282
You sound like a schizo bruh. Get some help.

I wasn't trolling. The belief is stupid as shit and make no real sense. Which seems fitting since you seem loony anyway.

You somehow think me trashing it is somehow trashing you personally.

Furthermore:
>>15763276
This. You're on 4chan. Grow a fucking pair. Crybaby.
>>
File: 1382748707138.png (263KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
1382748707138.png
263KB, 341x500px
>>15763337
>I'd rather not watch you burn after crashing so hard from your hand-crank troll plane

You're either schizo or high as fuck on something.
>>
File: checkem pope.png (72KB, 319x211px) Image search: [Google]
checkem pope.png
72KB, 319x211px
>>15763321

lol didn't read. Because I'd rather not watch you burn after crashing so hard from your hand-crank troll plane, Amelia. As for me, I'm Captain on the Lulzboat and I'm riding the 7 Prox-Seas.

>>15763276
So again.

White Knighting for your bf or
Samefag is same?

And I didn't even want dubs.
>>
File: trolled.jpg (57KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
trolled.jpg
57KB, 460x288px
>>15763349
cross-reference much?
>>
>>15763351
You've posted the same thing 3 times and failed at dubs twice.

Just stop.
>>
>>15763359

What are you even talking about?
I said I didn't even want dubs.
So why try to GET them?
>>
File: muhdubs.png (4KB, 223x117px) Image search: [Google]
muhdubs.png
4KB, 223x117px
>>15763356
So you went from really butthurt to full blown crazy to LOL I WUZ JUS TROLIN LOLOL.

Kek.

>>15763362
>I said I didn't even want dubs.

Yuh huh.
>>
File: fite me lil bitch.gif (18KB, 320x294px) Image search: [Google]
fite me lil bitch.gif
18KB, 320x294px
>>15763371

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
>>
I almost cry seeing threads like this. Why does anyone think that Satan wants anything more EVER in any context that he has ever once done anything than to lead you astray and destroy you? What fruit do you think the father of lies will produce? What do you stand to gain from submitting to the root of all evil in this world?

If you're admitting to believing in Satan, then you're admitting that God exists as well. Can't you see the absolute lunacy in seeking out Satan? I only can say this because I reached out for Satan myself, and I wish that someone would have warned me before I did. He can only take you places that you will regret deep in your heart for the rest of your life.

Don't let yourself be lured in by his lies.
>>
File: bit harsh.jpg (26KB, 506x641px) Image search: [Google]
bit harsh.jpg
26KB, 506x641px
>>15763394

shill detected
>>
>>15763394
>Why does anyone think that Satan wants anything more EVER in any context that he has ever once done anything than to lead you astray and destroy you?

Because not everyone thinks like you.
>>
>>15763399
I just know the father of lies very intimately, and I don't want to see people make the same mistakes I did. I spent almost 2 years practicing Gnostic Luciferianism, where I made it's philosophy the foundation of who I was as a person. I almost lost my soul. It shook the very conception of my existence and reality to it's core. I know his lies well. I know how he comes to you and how he allures your soul to him.

The undeniable truth, this simple and powerful truth that everyone knows but chooses to ignore, is the fact that Satan desires nothing but to lead you astray and destroy you. You will reap no benefit from sewing Satans seeds.
>>
>>15763402
Anon, if you believe in Satan, tell me why he would ever desire anything but destroying you? Why would he ever want anything for humanity but it's aberration?
>>
>>15763418

lol you can't argue my double dubs.

Satan: 1
You: 0
>>
>>15763402
That's why you're being told the truth. So you can see through satan's lies.

The truth is that God loves you, and that satan hates you. That satan will hurt you, just because he can't hurt God directly. That satan knows he has already lost this war, and just wants to kill and destroy as many people that God loves as he can.
>>
>>15763418
Glad God plucked you out of that pit, bro. Stay on fire for Him.
>>
>>15763423
>Anon, if you believe in Satan

I don't.

>tell me why he would ever desire anything but destroying you?

Because people have different beliefs on Satan. Some don't even associate it with Christian myth but rather see it as an ancient Sumerian God.

You're a narrow minded fool who can't see beyond his own limitations.

>>15763429
>The truth is that God loves you

Oh go fuck your bible some more.
>>
>>15763425
Quit hiding behind this facade of apathetic aloofness you try to wear for the world. Stop trying to deflect everything in your life with petty jokes. When are you going to stop acting like a boy and become a man?
>>
File: 1418417005922.jpg (62KB, 490x485px) Image search: [Google]
1418417005922.jpg
62KB, 490x485px
>>15763435
>When are you going to stop acting like a boy and become a man?

By believing in magical fruits and talking snakes in a 2000 book of fairytales?

Fucking lol.
>>
>>15763434
LAMP

Love, Acceptance, Meaning and Purpose.

Those are the deep needs of your soul, and they can only be satisfied by God. The things you stuff into those holes to fill them will never satisfy you.
>>
File: burningcrucifix.gif (406KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
burningcrucifix.gif
406KB, 480x358px
>>15763448
Grow up.
>>
>>15763431
This means a lot to me. Thank you.

>>15763434
Even if you don't believe in Satan, he still believes in you. Just remember that.
>>
>>15763447
You should try reading the Bible with spiritual and philosophical understanding rather than with your carnal and anachronistic lens that blinds you.
>>
>>15759162
Why do fat retards such as yourself feel the need to join into a thread in which you have nothing to contribute to. Go to Hell, or in your case the dirt, you illiterate fuck
>>
File: biblequote.jpg (109KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
biblequote.jpg
109KB, 500x686px
>>15763460
>This means a lot to me. Thank you.

Really? People who just tell you what you want to hear means a lot to you?

>Even if you don't believe in Satan, he still believes in you

Go watch Constantine some more.

>>15763461
You mean read it with an open mind. I did. Still an atheist.

It's the most absurd and disgusting piece of trash I've read. It literally teaches its followers to hate life itself. No wonder so many of you are hate filled bigots.

Thank fuck the civilized 1st world is moving away from this nonsense at last.
>>
>>15763466
Not only an open mind, but an open heart. You read it with a calloused heart filled with bitter and aimless anger. The Bible absolutely teaches you to turn away from this world. This world will live you empty. It turns you away from your very soul.

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

I try to live by that everyday. You know just as well as I do the emptiness vanity and materialism reaps.
>>
>>15763452
People never outgrow their need for love, acceptance, meaning and purpose.

Also, I voted for Reagan.

Grow up. kek
>>
>>15763466
Christians have a supernatural love for each other that can't be explained.
>>
>>15763493
>Not only an open mind, but an open heart.

Translation: believe insipid dogma like me and don't ask questions.

No. I'm not going to dumb myself down for a silly book.

>I try to live by that everyday. You know just as well as I do the emptiness vanity and materialism reaps.

Thankfully almost no one agrees with you and loves and appreciates life. Crawl back in your depressed little hole and be an misanthropic cocksucker. Me and all other level headed people don't.

>>15763499
>People never outgrow their need for love, acceptance, meaning and purpose.

Good. You can do all that without a book of fairytales.

>>15763507
Really? Then why are there over 50 000 different versions of it and ALL saying "they're wrong and only I'm right"?

You all can keep this nonsense to yourself. The rest of the world is moving on.

>but der is stil chwistians in da wurld!

Labeling = are.

I'm done with this conversation and I'm gonna go have dinner. I don't wish you a good night because you're human filth who follow an anti human / anti life death cult.
>>
>>15763528
Oh and before you try the "look at how hateful you are" card. I accept and embrace that as part of human nature.

You don't. You pretend like you're above it when you're not. You don't want to accept that as a part of yourself so you blame it on some little imaginary red man with a pitchfork as a scapegoat.

Vile hypocrites and liars. All of you.
>>
>>15763528
You just have such a vain conception of what life is anon. If only you saw with spiritual eyes.
>>
>>15763543
Repentance, the act of accepting responsibility for our sins is one of the most important aspects of our faith. We don't see ourselves as above you in anyway. We share the same struggle.
>>
>>15763543
I do accept it as human nature, and am well aware of the total depravity of mankind.

Which is why God dying to save us is so baffling.
>>
>>15755826
Is that Malice Mizer?
>>
File: conquered.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
conquered.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>15763550
>You just have such a vain conception of what life is

Wrong. That'd be you. Thankfully almost no one agrees with you. Even most Christians.

>>15763555
>We don't see ourselves as above you in anyway.

Sure you don't. Liar.

Look at you. Acting just like a cult. I bet you'd all be the first to drink the fucking kool aid.

Do us all a favor and go knock on some more doors so you can get them slammed in your face.

I'm out. Go swallow some buckshot.
>>
>>15763575
That's a lot of hate for people you've never met dude.

What's going on in your life that has stirred up this much venom?
>>
>>15763572
The guitarist, apparently. Kozi.
>>
>>15763561
It's where you see just how beautiful God's mercy and forgiveness is. After all we've done and continue to do, He still gave His only begotten son for our salvation

>>15763575
I can only pray for your hardened heart now.
>>
OP here, Fuck this escalated quickly.

>>15762954

Thanks I'll give this a look.

>>15763394
>>15763418
>>15763429
>>15763448
>>15763460
>>15763461
>>15763493
>>15763507
>>15763550
>>15763555
>>15763811

Fuck off you bible bashing cunts. Your god is evil and is full of shit. If I ever saw him I would tell him what a cunt he is to humanity and never forgive him. Lucifer is right god is the liar and deceitful one. No one should respect them and live their own lives the way they want to.

>>15763572

It is Kozi the guitarist from Malice Mizer.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 219x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 219x250px
>>15755826
Here.
>>
>>15764119
Anon, why would you ever believe that Satan wants anything other than your misery and destruction?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.