[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Revival of Lomack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 25

File: lmk.png (15KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
lmk.png
15KB, 555x555px
Hello /x/,

I'm not well versed in the spoopy so let me just tell you a story.

A few weeks ago I was at the library and I found a book called Imperial Dogmatic Spherical Holes (it disappeared since then), which means who knows what the fuck. What struck me about the book was the obviously amateurish binding, as if it didn't belong there, and there was no library sticker on the spine. Looked like something from a vanity press website. Sure enough I take it home without checking it out no sweat because it looks /x/ish.

Mostly the book makes no sense other than the introduction which is about how you're supposed to be high on cough syrup or the rest of the book doesn't make sense. After the introduction it's just a bunch of mostly English jibberish + pictographs and seemingly random squiggles. I forget about it for a few days until later when I'm bored and wanna get high.

So I think what the hell and drink about enough syrup for a 3rd plateau trip (I've done DXM before but I'm no experienced junkie) and crazily enough, the book starts making sense. And even crazier, it claims to be directions to some "lost age of whit", man I don't know. And EVEN crazier, the book speaks extensively about the town I live in and events that have taken place in the last few days, even though I got the book weeks ago. But of course I'm high so it's just part of the ride to me.

Anyway the book tells me to go to a cave near my house and not read any further until I do because I need something there for the following pages to make sense to me. I try to read further anyway but the pages are just blank although a dark gray color. I decide to go to the cave because #yolo.

Continuing in the next post but it'll be a sec because I'm typing this as I remember it, if anybody gives a fuck.
>>
I'm listening, do you do any other drugs, OP? Like physchadelics?
>>
>>15733266
>>15733266
When I get to the cave the next pages are no longer gray, but instead detail some kind of Africa tier dance that I'm supposed to and I start laughing out loud like a retard. It says stuff like "wave your arms to the east and repeat this syllable LO 3 times" and whatever. By now you've predicted that I did it, duh. The syrup feels like it's getting stronger and suddenly I go fully out of it and now I'm standing in front of a waterfall with a cave behind it.

There's a creepy figure standing behind the cave, it looks like a mostly featureless human with bluish/gray skin and a simplistic face as if it was carved out of stone. At this point I'm gonna stop trying to set up the drama because I'm a shit writer but basically what happened was this entity told me his name was Lomack, and that he was a "nearly dead, ancient being once called a god", and that he found it interesting that a human would bother with him again after all this time.

Continuing in a sec.
>>
>>15733276
I don't do drugs at all often, and I don't have a connect even if I wanted to.
>>
>>15733285
(cont.)

So I stand by the waterfall for what seems like forever and talk to Lomack. I don't really remember seeing his face move but I can't really remember a voice either, it was more like I could just "feel" what he was saying to me and I knew that he was male-ish.

Lomack tells me that he's from a time before recorded history, when men were "half-men" and religious ideas were barely even coherent. He says that he has become ignorant of earth and almost forgot about it until I showed up, and after he picks my brain for what things are like nowadays he says that he could be considered an early god of magic/sorcerers. Then he asks why I came, and I tell him about the book. He doesn't know who wrote the book and says that he barely knows or cares how it worked, but that if I feel compelled that what I'm experiencing is the truth, then it would be possible to revive him on earth if I want.

So why not. We spend what seems like another eternity by the waterfall and he supposes that he needs a sigil now, so I make the thing I posted in the OP under his direction, I guess that's the official sigil of Lomack now. He says that he expects nothing from me as his prophet and having a large mass of followers does not concern him. His mantra the whole time seemed to be "expect nothing" and he was generally a really chill, possibly imaginary dude to talk to. Some other things I know about or determined with Lomack:

1) The color of Lomack is blue.
2) Lomack will be known by his sigil, but he is also represented by a blank, stonelike face as he was in the early days of half-men, and as he is represented in the "lost age of whit"(still don't know what that is and he only vaguely alluded)
3) the number of Lomack is 5, because a man has five fingers, five limbs sprout from his trunk, and he is composed of several other fives.
4) Lomack's does not decree, but speaks when it is necessary through his followers who honor him.

(cont)
>>
>>15733319
(cont)

Trying to wrap this up because I hate reading long posts on image boards and I hate typing them even more when nobody is going to read them ;)

Lomack details to me the specifics to make an altar for him, and various other niggling little details that gods apparently care about although he seems less strict than say, traditional religious scriptures. I'll post some if anybody cares. Eventually I wake up back at the cave but the book is gone, I'm still blown as fuck though on the syrup. It felt like I had a moment of clarity while at the waterfall but now that I'm back to the real world I'm high again and can't even think straight.

I make it back to my house and a little later draw the sigil on my computer plus write various things I can remember about the experience, and thus concludes this epic tale of autism. I still haven't made an altar/bought anything to try this out because I'm broke atm.

So, what was it /x/? Some degenerate faggot's retarded drug adventure? A demon pretending to be a god? An actual forgotten god of ye ancient times? Your mother's tulpa?

I don't much about occultism, does anything of this sound even remotely familiar?
>>
File: 1376067463366.jpg (26KB, 341x268px) Image search: [Google]
1376067463366.jpg
26KB, 341x268px
>>15733346
>>
>>15733346
he's probably as he says he is. we should totally revive him. he's a part of our history. congrats OP, you're like a drugged out neckbeard indiana jones.

seriously though, that was awesome.
>>
>>15733365
lel

well whaddaya wanna know? looking at half this stuff it mostly seems like jibberish now, I wrote some of it when I was still kinda high

I wrote a fucking 10k+ word document that looks like a half assed story about a bunch of people carrying a bunch of pillars from one side of space to another at one part, some songs, etc.

I guess the most germane thing is the altar. To make an altar to Lomack, you make a five pointed star with each line as long as "a man's forearm" in the earth or more permanently, a raised altar of stone with a height "divisible by fingers of five", I'm guessing it works for grills too. Lomack's sacrifice is a clay pot smashed on his altar with the fist or stomped, with a piece of human tissue inside it. Then you can apparently speak to Lomack.
>>
>>15733266
>>15733365
Love the tale and i agreee with this anon, lets revive this apparently awesome blue guy.
>>
>>15733401
Shit I wish I could find that book again but of course on the internet, nothing.
>>
>>15733400
post a song
>>
>>15733415
I don't know how this is a song but it says it's a song:

>Next acquired:
>1) Black candle was made
>2) Black candle is made
>3) Black candle will be made
>4) Get yourself a gray license
>5) Red line

>STOP! Now a coming two, listen closely: find with your ears and a does not pass hey label. It was not found for mine or alternate to find out with brothers, Moses Moseki. Over land or wind take it a breid but again, do not pass hey label understand me. See to you what you see to others or perhaps to explain, forms and cities with that past form.

>Majestic declares to you several promises. One promise for last and even now, in the second shield. Forthcoming sigil four ate anthropolitical some version about the red line. Vultrum plus vultures of gluttony heresay and constructive cementations lamenside. Ashpeildaln. Whoever found that knot to be an exemplar was too furious, hormonally speech. Patterns within the silk revealed in time though to time no venture, time time time is over.
>>
OP here, I'll suppose I'll go to sleep for now. If this thread is still up later and anybody says anything I'll answer. Or an RPer will answer. kek.
>>
>>15733422
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13wAGXTxOlk
>>
>>15733444
Praise be to Lomack!
>>
>>15733444
Anon who sung the song here.
I have something weird and funny to report.
Today as i was arriving at the train station, where i pass throught when i go to school, the underground stops there, an old man with a foreign accent talk to me, more like yelling, about a train and where it was, and as i was saying "ah you better go ask the.." he says "no look train station 5 its here and like points", i look back and see the 5, station 5, and think yeah its here. As i walk off i think boy that was weird, and i as i start thinking about it i remember this, and the number 5 being Lokmir number (i know its not lokmir but i have that name stuck on my head dont know why), and then i remembering it i just laugh out loud like a freaking retard and look back at the man, as i am exiting the station having this thoughs i look at the big clock at top of the big door, both needles pointing to 5. and that where i go, whoa not thats weird.
>>
File: welcome to e b games.gif (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to e b games.gif
1MB, 720x405px
>>
>>15734268
I hope this meme stands the test of time
>>
>>15734613
I doubt it, it's already kinda dying [spoiler]not unlike Lomack[/spoiler]
>>
Wow, wow guys is OP being serious? Because if this is real I've got a new hobby (studying and reviving Lomack!)
>>
>>15734956
Also ignore the name, I was doing some trolling earlier... oops. OP should totally try recreating the cave summoning and getting down any more details he can remember.
>>
>>15734958
OP better get his ass in here and give us the rest of the book.
I might do another song.
The ritual, altar + offering im not too sure about, not really my style, but i had half a mind to do it today, either if anyone gets around to it be sure to post pics and what Lomack said
>>
File: cantkillthespiderman.jpg (28KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
cantkillthespiderman.jpg
28KB, 500x340px
>>15734613
There is only one meme that can truly stand the test of time
>>
File: banpls.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
banpls.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>15735254
i disagree
>>
>>15734268
Up the ass
>>
>>15733400
>To make an altar to Lomack, you make a five pointed star with each line as long as "a man's forearm" in the earth or more permanently, a raised altar of stone with a height "divisible by fingers of five", I'm guessing it works for grills too. Lomack's sacrifice is a clay pot smashed on his altar with the fist or stomped, with a piece of human tissue inside it. Then you can apparently speak to Lomack.

Op has apparently left us.
Ima go see this through, i have 1 hour of sunligh left, 2 beers deep. Will report results, cant take photos tho, no camera, shitty cellphone.
>>
>>15737746
You're doing the lord's work anon! If you do happen to see him, ask him some of those age old questions about the meanings of gods, our world and the future or whatever. Report back with your findings dude!
>>
>>15733346
Considering the whole waterfall with hidden passage, I'd say he is a representation of the subconcious.
Then again, everything can be in some form a representation of the subconscious mind.
Go see him, or don't. Do what you want and what you must. You'll probably find more truth examining his instructions than sharing experiences online.
Make it a habit to record striking and mundane details.

Above all else, be safe and trust your instinct.
>>
>>15733319
I'm only this far in reading but I gotta say this thread is god tier.
OP is saving /x/!
>>
>>15737865
I know right? I dont know why is not everyone here reading this shit
>>
>>15737865
i have been lurking here since yesterday
>>
>>15737873
Lurkers, united.
>>
dont know how to begin
so i jsut will
I did the ritual talked to Lomack will relate the talk we had and what happened as i remember it, its still fresh but i, dont feel completly clear
i went out, twilight, went to a chinese shop bought the clay pot, went to a wild patch, picked a stick, drew the lines, sang something, put the pot in the middle of the pentacle, riped a bit of my lip skin put it inside, broke the pot
felt something stronger then, and began to talk
he answered me quite quickly i tink he likes to talk
s o
i said something like hi lomack hello helo he started to dance i said i'll dance with you i got up annd dance around really crasy everything spinning the pentacle in the end in the sand prett y nice. then i asked questions, like what does it feel to be back, great great he said, what do you think of your new followers? Imposters, not one of them beleives in me, so i said i singed a song for you, saw some 5's, he asked me then to sing another song, i did, a similiar to the one i was singing when after making the lines, when i finished he asked, is that it? is that your purpose here, in life? I said no..then what are you doing here? i said i am finishing what i started, i am goin throught with something i set out to do, fullfilling you, or something like you.But truly I am trying to revive myself. he asked me why are you trying to revive yourself if your not dead. I am not dead but i cannot be integrated in the life ive chosen, i cannot fullfil the things i am supposed to do. He was silent during this whole kinda speech like telling me to keep on talking. Then i ended, yes you are right, i am lost. Then he was silent again, he that answered almost immediatly after i stop talking, and urged me to talk when he finished. Then i just heard. Go.
>>
We need people who would call Lomack
>>
Size of image is 555x555. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
I have a small clay pot that I sculpted once when I was about 12. I'm hesitant to break it but I'm considering trying this.
>>
>>15737921
It's your pot, do what you want.
>blaze it
Kek. But really, it's your call. Idk when the next opportunity presents itself.
>if post ends in a 5 do it
>>
I'm not even sure what to believe anymore, but if this stuff's real, we're like the second Apostles of Lomack, reviving him on the backwaters of the internet. Maybe the next person to try the ritual should ensure they're sober? And ask the questions that we'd never get answer to otherwise (like the creations of the universe, or how gods even exist). Will Lurk till the answer have been found.
>>
>>15737950
I agree with this anon, someone fukken do it.
>>
>>15737956
Lurker 3rds this motion. Anyone not at work?
>>
Eh alright I'll break my pot. How much flesh do you think I should use?
>>
>>15737964
Well the one anon up above said that they had used just a bit of skin from their lip. But I mean, the credibility is questionable as with any other post on here. So I'd say go with what you're comfortable with, Lomack seems chill enough lmao
>>
>>15737964
Maybe not more than your fingernail/ a dime. Idk what more would do, but id start small..
>>
>>15737950
Why dont you try anon?
I didnt ask about the secrets of the universe because im not interested in that. And i thought that if i proposed myself to talk to a god i might atleast be true with what i want to talk about. But in the end he was the one who chose where the conversation was going.
>>
>>15737970
Ayyy lmaomack

Yeah I'll bite off a bit of tongue I think or something.
>>
>>15733266
>spoopy
Kill yourself.
>>
>>15737970
hope it goes well anon, amount is not important, i used tissue as was state in OP's ritual. Nail is not tissue. be serious about his tho, dont halfass it
>>
>>15737989
Lol. I was saying about the size of a nail, not to use it.
>>
>>15737992
got it wrong then, my lips are always broken so its easy to tip skin from them. If it was not so i would have had difficulty in this part. id thought of bringing a knife but then i didnt. In general i trust that i'll find a way or something will present itself as a solution.
>>
>>15733400
how about you post the 10 +k word document
>>
>>15738018
Op has not been here for more than a day, read the thread guise....
>>
>>15738028
I sense a conspiracy.... maybe he's jointed Lomack, or the CIA found him?
>>
>>15738037
nah Op seems like a chill guy himself, he probably just went in another adventure, and he's buzzed out of his mind talking to some oher ancient god
still i was asking but he left us a lot to work it, if you're willing to do it.
>>
>>15735287
i really really like this image
>>
Bump for figuring this out
>>
>>15738011
Anything happening? Or no dice?
>>
File: 0130163209.jpg (431KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0130163209.jpg
431KB, 1600x1200px
>>15737921
>>15737964
>>15737983

Are all me. Found the pot I made, picture attached. Forgot it had Lomack's favorite color on it too...
>>
>>15738348
Looks good man, what about the rest of the shrine? Plan on doing it inside or out?
>>
>>15738397
OP Did say it had to be done in the earth, or made of stone. I don't have the equipment with me to make a suitable stone altar, so outdoors it is.
>>
>>15738348
Put it in your ass
>>
>>15738416
If he really appeared, do you know what you'd want to ask him? And tell me the truth, you're scared shitless this might work? You might be one of the few to peak behind the veil of life. This thread is genuinely epic. If you do it outside, I'd avoid anywhere too public and not have any advanced technology on me. Not saying photographs wouldn't be great, but they're unlikely to actually catch anything, and it might interfere. Just a thought.
>>
>>15738440

All good questions. I live back behind an industrial park so it's a surreal mix of abandoned buildings and woods here. The only tech I'll be bringing with me is a camera-less phone just in case things go horribly wrong.

I'm a little scared it might work, but I'm more wary that it won't and I'll have wandered out into the snow, bit my tongue, and smashed something special to me all for naught. But hey, nothing lost nothing gained, right?

As for what I'll be asking him, I'll do the standard "What is the purpose of life" stuff etc etc for you guys, even though I think I have a solid idea of that myself. I'm more interested on what he is and where he comes from, and if there are others like him. Also interested in humanity's untapped potential as well. I won't be doing this until late at night/early morning, I might do it at 5:55 AM EST actually.

Any specific questions you'd like me to ask?
>>
>>15738483
Well, ill be up and at work then, so post your findings in a thread here.
question: who/what was around when he was here?
also, try to record what happens, on paper or something after the fact if need be.
>>
>>15738483
Will The Jets make the playoffs?
>>
>>15738483
Sounds good, can't wait to hear of the results (even if there are none). Hmm, just a few ones of the top of my head.
1. What people used to worship you?
2. How did the universe come to be?
3. What are gods and how did they come to be?
4. Why do gods want to be worshiped?
5. How many gods are there, and what religions are closest to the truth?
6. Is there life after death?
7. Is science truth? And if it is, why does it tend to go against faith?
8. Are gods really omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient?
9. What teachings, practices and names/terms should be used in your faith?
10. Where you born or have you always existed?
11. Where does humanity lay in the world of gods?
12. Is there really a goddess of the night? Such as Greek's Nyx? (Okay, that one's a bit of a joke, but if you want you can ask it, haha.)
Of course, word it as you see fit! And don't worry if you forget to ask most of them, I would too if encountered a god.
>>
Bumping
Praise be to Lomack, /x/enumorphs.
>>
>>15738578
Will do. One last thing, I'm definitely going to deliver, so if I don't come back or something I'd strongly advise you stay the fuck away from this thread and everything in it.

But Lomack seems pretty chill so I don't think I have anything to worry about.
>>
>>15738684
Ok. If im bored, ill start the thread around 7, if you haven't already by then. Maybe this one will still be up. Who knows. Either way, good job anon! Be safe, and many take a buddy to wait in the car or something? Just a thought.
>>
>>15738684
good luck anon!
>>
>>15738742
this thread should be up, it's /x/ we're talking about here.
>>
Am I the only one to notice OP's slightly unnerving dubs?
>>
>>15738684
What part of flesh are you going to use? You said something about your mouth? Try to get Lomack to explain an event in detail that will occur within the next week and receive national attention.
>>
>>15739097
Why is Lomack suddenly a fortune teller who knows all and sees day to day events in X society?

I feel like the expectations ITT are more projections of wishful thinking than actual critical inquiry into this entity "Lomack", he maybe or maybe not exists and if so is a "god", whatever that means, how does that suddenly make him able to predict an aspect of future relevant to you? Even in the original posts it says the he almost forgot about humans.

I'd recommend discarding established New Age bullshit when approaching anything outside of muh tarot cards, Crowley, tulpa, etc.
>>
>>15738348
Me again, tried to do it earlier when nobody was around but my fucking annoying room mate who sticks her dick in everyone's business ended up driving past and interrogating just after I had finished drawing the star. I didn't shatter the pot or anything so I'm going to try again later when she's asleep, probably in the early hours of the morning like I originally planned.
>>
>>15739154
So I guess that means you were 'god-blocked'? Haha, anyway if you still do it, you've got balls of steal and will be imortalised on this board.
>>
>>15739154
damn man, at least she didn't fuck it up after you smershed the pot. Keep us posted, I'm interested in giving this a try but I'm being a selfish prick and letting other guinea pig for me first. Tulpas make me weary and for all we know we're participating in a tulpa experiment here. Also I don't have a clay pot, think I might go down to an art drop in place that has pottery classes and I'll make a couple in the kiln, carve the sigil into the bottom.
I kinda want to get cough syrup too, so going to have to wait until pay day.
>>
>>15739121
You have absolutely information on how he functions or what he is capable of either. Is it not reasonable to speculate that he may experience time differently from us? He certainly has existed through time on a scale that no mortal can fathom, and is privy to information we are not. My request wasn't relevant to only me, note the use of 'national attention' It would confirm his presence. Lomack exists as a fun concept shared by bored young people on an internet forum. Critical inquiry does not apply to imaginative collaboration. It's obligatory to challenge.
>>
File: 1407296027001.jpg (378KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1407296027001.jpg
378KB, 1600x1200px
This thread is needing a bump.
pic unrelated
>>
>>15738787
you should know about slightly unnerving dubs! yeah I did notice. hmmmmm

and you guys stop ripping your lips up! just cut off some dry skin, hangnail type stuff. That's flesh. But it won't hurt so much.
>>
File: lord lomac is heer.png (228KB, 970x339px) Image search: [Google]
lord lomac is heer.png
228KB, 970x339px
>>
File: black and greymspaint attempt.png (111KB, 509x451px) Image search: [Google]
black and greymspaint attempt.png
111KB, 509x451px
>>15733266
that sigil spooked me looking at because it looks like it took a sigil i made a few months ago and slapped it in there
the earlier projects developing the final shape looked even more like that
>picture i made in ms paint in 10 minutes about 2 months ago with a slightly modified version of my sigil
>>
>>15733319
>Then he asks why I came, and I tell him about the book. He doesn't know who wrote the book and says that he barely knows or cares how it worked, but that if I feel compelled that what I'm experiencing is the truth, then it would be possible to revive him on earth if I want.
I find this suspicious, like maybe Lomack himself is getting played by some being who's getting old gods summoned to have them inadvertently serve its own ends. Felt like something might have been telling be not to say this, though now if anything ti's trying to pull a reverse psychology trick on me? Let's say I presume that feeling is my imagination, but I don't like it.

>>15737892
>lip skin
Alright, a lot more practical than what imagined from "a piece of human tissue".
>>
>>15738348
I would think getting another clay pot wouldn't be too hard, though avoiding your friend's interference in doing so might be a problem if they even question getting pottery. Could easily make an excuse like gardening with planet pots or something, though.
>>
>>15739455
Blue pot guy here, could I see a full version? Also, do any of you guys want to get a skype group going for this shit?

>>15739461
I'm starting to get a little wigged out about the situation myself, but I don't have a friend I trust to take with me. Maybe my dad actually, he's pretty open minded and cool about stuff like this, but I don't know.
>>
>>15739730
that pretty much is the full version
the difference between the sigil between the eyes and the final product of what i made was that it had a circle around it and it pointed in the same directions as in ops picture
i tilted it sideways when i made it so it lined up with the the face
i am pretty spooked that i would even see something remotely close to it at all.
>>
Just saw this. I'll see others results then I may try tomorrow(during the day because I'm not crazy.) but best of luck and don't get sucked into a demon lord who wants to kill us all.
>>
>>15738348

Me again. Won't be doing this tonight/morning as I'm absolutely exhausted. I'm not going to bullshit you guys though and I'll leave my skype name here if you want to get a group going about this stuff. I'm kiith-soban there and should show up as Justin Hopkins if you choose to add me.
>>
bump, someone do this shit and post results
>>
Does anybody else feel like "Lomack" sounds very familiar but you can't quite put your finger on it?
>>
>>15740419
Dr Suess
>>
>>15740419

It sounds like Matlock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McVxkFUeXrE

FUCKING MATLOCK!
>>
>>15740419
Actually, yeah. Now that you say it. The sigil looked really familiar to me, too.

I'd love to try this but I'm not really in a situation where I can. If there were an easier ritual (no pot, not being outside) that would be great. But hey, whatever.
>>
>>15740419
YES it's bothering me. I normally try to avoid these kinds of threads for personal reasons, but the name itself is so painfully familiar and has a sense of calm, to me. I don't know..
>>
>>15740452
I know what you mean about the sigil. To me it kinda looks like a star-map of some sort. A big planet (or star), a smaller one, on the left some orbits possibly. Just spitballin' here but who knows.
>>
>>15739902
Alright. Keep in mind anon, youre the onewho isthe closest to doing this we're all counting on you!
>>
Taking note of how to make the altar and summon this Lomack. I actually have clay I can make a pot out of here, and probably have one I made at some point sitting around somewhere. My lips have been pretty dry myself so I can always use lip skin, or dead skin from elsewhere, whatever. I could manage it.

I don't know where I'd make the altar, but I could probably figure something out. Live about a five minute walk to some woods with a creek. Its a bit cold out but I could manage, and the ground near the creek would probably be soft enough to make the star pretty easy.

In short I'm looking into it.
>>
>>15740647
Thanks anon! You're helping us to figure this out. Stay warm, if you do decide to follow through and head out. Please record what happens though.
>>
>>15740419
It sounds familiar to me as well and was quite surprised it doesn't appear to be a name used by anyone/character. Something it does sound like though, Moloch (which has many different spellings but usually with 'mlk' in it), he was one of the earliest worshiped gods. A similarity between Lomach and Moloch is the sacrifice of flesh, though Moloch used to have children burnt in a fire for him. I may also add you guys on Skype, though I don't use it very often.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>>
>>15740823
Well, in regards to this, stay safe anons. Could be a trap..
>>
File: sweatfrog.png (95KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
sweatfrog.png
95KB, 241x228px
>>15740823
>Lomack turns out to be Moloch
>>
>>15740976
Thats what we're worried about..
>>
>>15740950
>>15740976
>>15740982
Well if the accounts so far are any indication, he seems good intentioned. And if he is Moloch, maybe was never evil (the extreme worship may be the worshipers fault), or maybe he's changed.
>>
>>15741019
Either or? All the above? One way to find out. Any anon try the ritual yet?
>>
Isn't weird to think a powerful god like Moloch would need to be "revived"?
There are a lot of people out there who never stopped worshiping him and making sacrifices to his honor.
I find this strange as fuck but interesting nevertheless
>>
>>15741061
Well, might not be Moloch then. We dont know. He might not have dealt with humans since before recorded history.
we just need an anon to try the thing and post results.
>can't, at work.
>>
>>15741061
He also didn't seem to be dead, from what he told the people here who spoke to him. More out of touch with things going on around Earth. He's been acting more like this is a place for him to chill, maybe a sort of lounge, rather the place where a lot of action happens.
>>
>>15741353
Then we should ask him where he normally resides.
>>
>>15740823
I did a bunch of cross-referencing online. I tried finding movie/game/show characters. Nothing showed up (which is strange because the name made me think of a character in a show or something). I then tried referencing the sigil OP made with orbital maps of the Sol system because it made a bit of sense. Apart from the intersection between the orbits of the inner system and the comet that hit Russia in 2013, I found nothing. That's all the research I had time for today.
>>
>>15741651
Well hey, at least you ruled some things out. Now just a matter of trying to find this book. Any anons check their library nearly for it?
>>
By the way. Anybody here heard from ritual-anon ? He said he'd provide if nothing bad happened.
>>
>be me
>new to /x/
>see this
does this epic shit happen all if the time? Cause I don't even believe in this supernatural shit most of the time, and I don't even care if this is real cause it's fucking epic.
>>
>>15741709
Most times you see threads about palm reading, tarot, astral projections or inawoods/deep sea. This though...this is the real deal.
>>
>>15741704
That's me. Also said I didn't do it last night because I was tired as fuck and my nosy room mate caught me the first time I was trying to do it.

I don't know when I'll get another chance to be honest.
>>
>>15741721
>Could unlock fundamental knowledge about existence.
>Lets boring shit get in the way.
The only reason I haven't tried it is extreme anxiety/depression, even if harmless I likely couldn't cope with the experience. Though if you confirm an encounter, making three people, I may change my status of agnostic.
>>
>>15741709
Every once in a while. My personal favourite was the demon virus threads that popped up sometime last year, shit was spoops
>>
>>15741769
This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
>>
Lomack is a god of magic right?
Someone ask what powers, if any, he can grant his followers
>>
>>15741862
Thats the one

Shit was great
>>
Has anyone actually do this already?
>>
>>15741926
Two anons including op. The other guy is working on it. read the fucking thread you shit-tard.
>>
>>15742006
Chill dude, we're all shit-tards on this board.
>>
>>15741914
That's actually a pretty good question to ask. Please take note future summoners, haha.
>>
>>15733346
Don't make his fucking altar. You're not his fuckboy. If he REALLY wants an altar, he'll bequeath a quest on you or some shit. Don't bow to an unknown master so easily. Humans aren't slaves?
>>
>>15742076
Maybe /x/ just want an excuse to chug cough syrup. Lomack has that going for him compared to all the other demons/tulpas/elder gods with a sigil we see on here and the fucktards are going to do it anyway. Let them drink syrup.
>>
>>15742133
Kek. But yeah, anons who know no fear, try this shit. Cough syrup or no.
>>
>>15742133
I guess man. You ever try to assemble shit like an altar while robotripping? It's like solving Riemann's Zeta Function while swimming in a plastic bag full of Tom-fuckery
>>
>>15742030
True statement on any board
>>
>>15742171
That's why you make the damn alter AND THEN chug the funny-juice.
Am I the only one who has any experience as a hobo-shaman here?
>>
File: Why_not_both.jpg (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Why_not_both.jpg
86KB, 400x400px
>>15742192
I say trip while making the altar. Then plateau higher after.
>>
>>15742192
apparently, yes. or you're the only one reporting in.
>>15742201
Maybe Lomack wants us to solve puzzles and better our minds in order to understand what he has to offer?
nah, just trip balls then see him. :D
>>
Blue pot guy here again. The more time goes on the more hesitant I am to go back to the altar I made and smash the pot. Shit is starting to get weird around here, extremely strong winds, things making noises throughout the house, and my room mate has been talking non stop about spooky shit like ghosts and aliens and demons all night (I'm certain she didn't actually see me make the altar, just saw me taking a walk in the snow basically). I still want to do this, but I think a bit more research and maybe some collaboration is in order here. I'm going to leave my skype here (kiith-soban) again and wait for some of you /x/philes to add me, as well as get the opinions of some friends more well versed in this, and probably a buddy to come with me too.
>>
>>15742224
Would Lokmir drank sizzurp? Or just straight out the bottle?

>>15742225
Maybe bring a priest. Or a lucky Native American or rabbit's foot. Or the roommate. Fucking anything. Just don't go alone.
>>
File: 1422531569636.png (19KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1422531569636.png
19KB, 555x555px
All this shit happenning and nobody tried to figure out the sigil yet?
Let's do this, if it doesn't work, at least will be fun.

There is a ground line[12] and a perfectly vertical line[11], like it's representing regular axis, reality itself
The line[3] connected to the big circle comes from inside the circle[3], from a smaller line, like it's representing something that came from inside the circle
The line that came from inside the circle goes to the other side of [11] and ends in the outer circle exactly in the point between the middle line[11] and the diagonal line[10]
The line that come from this point[4] cross the center of the sigil, goes to the other side in a straight line but doesn't touch the outer circle[13]
At this point, this line joins another line ended in a small line[5], like [1], so I think this line is coming from whatever the outer circle itself represent
after 4 and 5 join, they go to the other side of the middle line[11] and end in a smaller circle[2], but this time, the line ends outside the circle, so I would say this line[14] is forming the circle
from the three curves on the left, two are almost paralallel[6 and 7] while the middle one[8] that looks like an arrow is coming out of this parallel and pointing to the smaller circle[2]
The middle small line ended in two smaller lines[9] looks like a scale and it is 90º with the diagonal line[10]
The left side endline of [9] is bigger then the right side endline. It's almost like it's shifting the diagonal[10] line anticlockwise [which is usually not good]
>>
>>15742269
cont:

I would say Lomak is the small bottom circle [2]
The big upper circle would represent whoever created him [1]
Through the conection with the outer circle[13], the creator is summoning power from the world, reality or whatever you want to call it to summon Lomak
If the "balance line"[9] were not there, the diagonal line[10] would be the same as the vertical, in other words, it would not exist, so the space between the diagonal and the vertical wouldn't either
the line [4] is defined by the middle angle between the diagonal and the vertical, so if there isn't a diagonal, there's no line [4]
lines [3,5,14] are defined by line [4], so, if no line diagonal, no lines [3,5,14] either
if there's no line [3,5,14], there's no smaller circle[2] being created.
if there's no smaller circle[2], there's no curve being pulled by it[8].

so my theory is:
The balance line[9] is "shifting reality" for the creator, in this shifted reality[space between 10 and 11] he creates Lomak from his self[1] and from the "commom reality"[5], and from this commom reallity, people[8] summon Lomak and empower it.
This shit is some created entity.
>>
>>15742269
The large and small circles could represent the earth and moon, their proportions seem very similar
>>
>>15742292

I Thought about that first, but I can't see any connection,
Also, when I make sigils I usually use pattern like this to represent myself and creations.
>>
>>15733266

Books doesn't change colors, if magic works, it's not like that, it's subtle and not like D&D.

OP probably doesn't know shit about sigils and is trying to create some entity making people believe it's real so it can become real.
If I'm right about it, he doesn't know shit and probably just created this without proprer praparation, so it will be some raw entity wich will be defined by the people who interact with it.
I wouldn't summon it, since it's on /x/, there's a big probability some autistic neckbeard with psychological problems summoned it first and things could get pretty fucked up.
>>
>>15742225
>>15742076
>>15742338
>>15742238
Guys, guys relax here, so far the two reports (if they can be taken as reliable) have suggested nothing benevolent about this. In all honesty I don't think it will work, but if it does, I'm pretty sure the risks are low. If real, he seems like the Big Labowski of gods.
>>
>>15742481
*Malevolent?
>>
>>15742338
And while I'm no expert in magic, I have a feeling creating 'entities' requires a bit more than some boredom and cough syrup.
>>
>>15742489
Yeah, that's the word, by mad.
>>
>>15742496
I see what you did there.
kek
>>
>>15742225
Critical questions:

As an entity who is not acknowledged by a greater part of the current human population, what is your current interest in human beings?

How is an entities relationship with other entities?

What is the connection between the realm of our reality and that of all the unknown and neglected aspects of the purest, most definite reality? If such an absolute reality exists.

How do beings, such as yourself, come to exist, or discover humans?

Is there an essential wisdom or knowledge, that we humans have forgotten about, that can aid in the reunion with the creator of our unified existance?

Can we, as a species, make ourselves aware of our creation?

Is there anything you wish to produce from human interaction?

Have you accepted death when you realized that you were dying, or was this wisdom a product of earlier realization?

I say human as if we are separate and different, but my last question is, what is the connection between all the human beings, beasts, fish, bird, and all other things within our limited scope.
>>
>>15742567
There are surely better questions to ask.
Use these as a base to reflect upon to produce better, more thoughtful queries.
>>
>>15742567
Good questions anon.
>>15742225
Blue pot guy, are you planning on doing this anytime soon? i know you said your roomate is nosy as fuck, but maybe create a "false ground" in your room that you can use to summon? like maybe crate a box and pour topsoil on it, then use that?
just trying to think of ideas and whatnot.

Also, if you have work or something like that, we understand.
>>
>>15742567
This.
>>
>>15742580
Thanks.

But I don't think the false ground idea is good, because from my limited experience humans tend to meld and fuse energies without realizing it. The energy of the practitioner and the roommate could fire back. The most likely scenario, I believe, is that the ritual will not give the desired effectiveness or result. I suggest finding a place you can use as a little sanctuary of solitude for this work.
>>
>>15742494

yes, probably it didn't work.

but if it didn't work, there's no point in trying to summon this shit.
if it worked, stay away from it, OP probably doesn't know what he is doing.
>>
>>15742600
Hehe. Well do any of us know what we're doing? We're here afterall. Might as well go play in this wonderful and terrible field of existance.

I want to try this out myself, however I don't consider myself in any mental shape for ritual work. The most I'm going for is divination and self empowerment.

What do you guys think about ritual work?
>>
>>15742606

I Agree.

I did a ritual once with sigils. Just used random "magic" concepts from the internet and it came out pretty bad.

Good thing I learned magic can be real and it changed my vision about the world, so I don't exactly regret doing that, but I never did it again and if I would, I would reasearch about what I'm messing with before start using unknown rituals from the internet.

I don't know, maybe trying to meditate on the sigil before doing the proper ritual would be a good idea.
>>
>>15742600
>>15742606

>he doesn't know what he's doing, but as an experienced mage, I do

I hate to break it to you but it is the year of the lord 2015 and you are not a wizard, if you're gonna speak in absolutes I'm gonna need some sources nigga

that said, I'm not gonna go full "hurr magic don't real", I'm just saying that when you start talking like you've got some objective empirical facts on your side then it's time to stop talking, a person might have strange experiences that seem paranormal but if you say some shit like "lel u don't no what ur doing" in relation to goddamn magic/ghosts/whatever, you just became either a delusional new age equivalent of a fedora or a seller of woo

there's not a single established rigorous magical practice with empirical results and when you start acting like there is you've probably been watching too much harry potter or browsing websites with black backgrounds
>>
>>15742597
True, didnt even think of that.

its been a long day for me.
>>
>>15742698
Hey, anon, valid points and all. maybe if you have time to do this you could try?
i don't, the most i can do is check the thread and keep it bumped while at work or sleeping.
>>
File: scared.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
151KB, 421x500px
>>15742724
>I can bump threads while I'm asleep

spooky
>>
I just have this opinion to input; I don't think trying to discourage exploration in this matter is going to help. So far the risk seem low to nonexistent, and already people are warning others not to try it (which is pretty counterproductive for this thread).
>>
>>15742698

I'm not an experienced magic and I'm not saying so, I just read some stuff and the only magic thing I did was this ritual I told.
Even not being a mage I know books doesn't change color by magic. That's just not how magic works. That's RPG wizard bullshit.
So, why would OP spend his time creating a sigil that seems real and tell a bullshit story to convince people to do rituals?
because he just got some stupid tutorial on how to do tulpas or some shit like that but doesn't even research enough to know magic doesn't happen in front of your eyes.

also, why do you think he didn't post anything more of his 10k word book or a new song?
Because there's no fucking book or song and if he continues posting song or parts of the book people will realize it has nothing out of the extraordinary and was not created by some god

>inb4 OP casting fireballs
>>
>>15742765

I'm not saying "dont try it".
I'm just some cool Big Lebowsky elder god as OP is saying, so, be careful and try to understand this shit before trying to summon something a random guy on the internet told you to.
>>
>>15742796
WAT?

I'm not saying "dont try it".
I'm just saying it's not some cool Big Lebowsky elder god as OP is saying, so, be careful and try to understand this shit before trying to summon something a random guy on the internet told you to.
>>
>>15742788
Actually, I am OP, (though a bit drunk at the moment, kek) and I've stayed neutral in the discussion after posting my original stuff simply to see what people think.

Note that not once did I claim my experience was some kind of objective aspect of nature in a reality that everyone else can experience, I fully acknowledge that these things may or may not be relevant to anything outside of my own brain case. Neither did I claim that I'm some magician pro, I said in the very first post that I'm not well versed in occultism. I saw the pages of a very peculiar book change colors, that is my only claim and you can take that as you will. It is also important to consider that I was *high* at the time, though the book itself is very real and I took it from the library while sober.

As for the document, yeah, I do actually have a bunch of jabberings and various pictographs and things that I find to be kinda strange recorded in a document on my laptop. And reading this thread, people seem to be under the impression that I claimed Lomack is a proactive entity and that you could just "summon" him to do cool stuff, I think the stuff posted here is just example #234239402834203984 of people projecting either wishful thinking or established dogmas against something depending on which side they're on without applying critical thinking to the subject but hey, that's the new age community for you. In fact, I didn't even give the full altar instructions according to what I have in the document, other than giving a basic sacrifice instruction to "talk to Lomack" i.e. a simple prayer ritual, but I haven't actually detailed any esoteric type "spells" or anything and only posted one song from the document.

So if you read these things I posted and determine that "OP is a liar, his magic don't real, this god is a falsehood" then you haven't been comprehending information very well.
>>
>>15742842
So op, mind telling us a little more of what's going on?
>>15742740
look man, it's been a long day alright?
>But I'm asleep right now and I'm still bumping!
>>
>>15742842

I'm not saying your magic isn't real. Actually I'm saying it is real, but it's not what you are saying.
The sigil and the ritual looks real for me, but your story doesn't.

Anyway, maybe I'm wrong about you, glad you are here, can you tell us anything new about Lomack or a way to contact him without a flesh sacrifice?
>>
>>15742842
Hmm...
Mind sharing the document with us? Or even an excerpt from it? I'm interested in the jibberish.

I may be wrong here, but didn't The book of Lies come to Alister through a diety he contacted, and proved/showed something hidden in one of the many pages? Perhaps somewhere among the jibberish is the answer. Or could the jibberish be the actual book?

At any rate. This piques my interest.
>>
>>15742842

how did you write this book?
automatic writing while high?
>>
>>15742842
In which case, mind sharing your full alter instructions? We'll never know if this experience of your was real, until many others have tried it sober and succeeded. All is fun and games at the moment, I don't think any of us have decided on discrediting or believing it just yet.
>>
>>15742883
>>15742886
>>15742894

Meh, maybe I shouldn't have posted yet because I'm drunk and not ready to act responsibly. To the idea that my "story" isn't "real", I'll say again that I was high. I did in fact possess a book at one point in time, travel to a cave, and experience some odd happenings. Is there any more to it than that? Who can say? Sorry if I'm not meeting the expected standards of mystique for internet entertainment.

I haven't posted the document because up until now I felt that it's irresponsible to do so for several reasons, maybe when I'm sober I'll realize I'm being a faggot and just post it. If this thread 404s I'll start a thread with the link, *assuming* it's actually a good idea. I just feel like putting that kind of thing out there, especially since it's from myself and I don't even completely understand it, is a rash decision. I intentionally posted the altar description and song because I felt they were appropriate and inconsequential.

At this time it's of course understandable for bullshit alarms to start ringing, like it's all just cloak and dagger for a laugh. Which is completely reasonable and if you're so inclined to think so then I don't blame you. I can only act how I feel is best, and maybe you are right anyway and it's all just bullshit. Or not. I'm very much against claiming absolutes.
>>
>>15742894
Also no, I wouldn't say "automatic" writing, I was very much conscious of what I was transcribing IMO and it made perfect sense to me at the time. It was more a record of things I remembered from the seeming millenia I spent with Lomack and some parts might have even been incorrectly recorded due to my shitty memory, versus some divinely inspired text.
>>
>>15742980
>maybe when I'm sober I'll realize I'm being a faggot and just post it.
You are being a massive super huge mega faggot. Just post the documents. Aren't people usually less cautious when drunk?
>>
Guy who doubted you here. Ok, I'm starting to like you.

>>15742842
>"Note that not once did I claim my experience was some kind of objective aspect of nature in a reality that everyone else can experience, I fully acknowledge that these things may or may not be relevant to anything outside of my own brain case."
>>15742980
>"To the idea that my "story" isn't "real", I'll say again that I was high. I did in fact possess a book at one point in time, travel to a cave, and experience some odd happenings. Is there any more to it than that? Who can say? "

I identify with your vision about this weird stuff being completely subjective and working first of all, for you.

>"I just feel like putting that kind of thing out there, especially since it's from myself and I don't even completely understand it, is a rash decision"

also, I don't like to share my stoned automatic writing because I fell like it tells more about me then the subject I was writing about, so if you know that, maybe your telling the truth.

Give us something, OP.
>>
>>15743001
You're being a faggot, freedom of information is a universal cause.
>>
>>15743001
I think I picked the wrong word, I don't remeber the right word, but it's like Automatic Writing without the divine/spiritual part.
Just writing non-stop what comes to your mind.
>>
>>15742980
Fair enough. Keep the document for now until you feel compelled to do otherwise.
>>
bumping for extreme intrest in this
>>
guys I know this dude who is into the paranormal and can take me into some secluded woods, where we'll try our best preform the ritual, some time this week.
I'll make a thread relating what happens, and I'm not a fan of drugs and stuff so I'll be fully sober.
It would also be really great if OP could release the document so I can make sure we're doing right for the best effect.
Lastly I would say I'm more open minded then most, so I would like to believe that I'll see or hear so cool stuff to relate.
>>
>>15743318

Record the ritual with a HD camera or something.
>>
>>15743318
People usually use some kind of allucinogen to do this rituals, and OP said he need to take cyrup to things make sense.
I don't think it's possible to do it sober..
>>
>>15743348
I have a real camcorder I think it was new like in 2006 so probably not HD, but I'll see if I can it bring.
>>
>>15743387
Don't rely on the camera to record things for you.
It should be there to witness what happens in real time, though I suspect that the perception of time alters during encounters with these beings. So rely on your observations and record them in a special book dedicated to the recording of such instances.
>>
>>15743550
Actually I have a note book that I always use to write poems in and any creative writings that pop into my head so I'll take that with me for sure to record invents.It's probably super spiritually charge with my energies or some shit.
>>
>>15740647
Me again. Did find a clay pot I made, not very big but doesn't seem like it has to be. Going to go out tomorrow maybe and make the star, though I'm not sure I'll have the time to do the actual ritual.

>>15742842
OP, if you can give us a better description of how to make the alter I'd appreciate it, don't want to go out in the cold and not do it right. I've got a bad knee and the cold bothers it, so I don't want to waste my time.

Also I'm going to try and do this as sober as possible. I may take a pain pill or something for my knee beforehand, but I have a high tolerance so it shouldn't make me 'loopy' but if it can't be done sober maybe it would still be enough? Not sure, but I like my chances.

Don't have a video camera or a smart phone so I can't record it. Sorry. I do have a nice camera though, so maybe I can take some pictures? At least of my altar and things?

I can definitely get a notebook and write down my findings, also studied graphic design so I could probably sketch out any things I may 'see' if I do manage to speak to this forgotten god.

So... Going to work on a list of possible questions and write them down in the notebook I'll take. Obviously going to go through this thread for ideas, and will probably share my list before I make an attempt. Not sure I'll get a chance to check them if I do talk to Lomack, but I can at least reread them before I smash the pot.

TLDR? Hopefully within the week I'll be able to perform the ritual!
>>
>>15743842
Fuck yeah anon! Do you have a buddy who could take care of you while you do this? Like someone who can make sure if you slip into a mind altering state, they can drag your ass out of the cold?
>>
>>15743842
Interesting.
I'm looking forward to your results, if any are remarkable enough to be noted.
>>
>>15742886
*book of the law
book of lies was the only thing crowley actually put effort into aside from the book of thoth
>>
>>15744276
Unfortunately not. I had a falling out with a lot of my friends after highschool, and the friends I kept have moved by now. My cousin may be willing to go with me, but he doesn't really believe any of this stuff. So I'm not sure if he would.

Also it snowed today, dammit, so I didn't get to go out and make the star. We have about three inches, and I don't know if the snow would effect the altar. I do know that explaining why I'm leaving the house on foot in the snow would be hard to explain.

I'm still on it, guys, I just need a good opportunity, I guess. Maybe it would be safe to do in the back yard at night or something? I don't know. I really don't want anyone to show up while I'm working on it or while I'm possibly speaking with Lomack.

I really don't want someone to come by while I'm doing this and think I'm a satanist or something. I'll figure something out.
>>
Yeah, go for it,
flesh and blood reagents for a portal /door to communicate with an extraplanar being,
completely fucking normal,
but when it turns out to be loki,azazel,belial,abraxus,baphomet,any number of efreet,jinn native American demons that fucking wanna rape your ass and eat your soul id say look at local fucking folklore or at least see a fucking priest,native elder if you cant go and get high as fuck and cross examine said lesser god.
also if you unleash any type of apocalypse I'm gonna personally fuck your shit up with a rake.
last but not least,
don't use your own flesh for the ritual odds are you or part of you ends up tied to it ,
take every pseudo christian precaution.
fucking newbie
>>
>>15749276
you spooked bro?
just cuz u a pussy you dont have to make everyone else into a pussy too
>>
>>15749294
fine play with fire.
your call.
fools rush.
>>
File: 1422430584654.jpg (83KB, 631x747px) Image search: [Google]
1422430584654.jpg
83KB, 631x747px
>>15749323
>Implying fire is a bad thing
Non-enlightened detected
>>
>>15749324
in the hands of a child yes.
please by all means go ahead,
let nature take its course.
>>
>>15749337
>rejecting nature
>2015
Yeah let's drink each others' blood as an offering to the gods
>>
>>15749337
Look im mad at you, not because your a pussy but because you give actual bad advice.
In the previous post you state dont use your own flesh, you actually suggest that people go out and get someone else's tissue and use it. How much of an irresponsible fucktard can you be to say you dont want to be connected to the god/spirit YOU want to call but are okay with someone else being.
ALSO i did, so FUCK YOU.
shit im mad...
maybe cuz u relating to god to loki and all the other demons gods you dont know shit about. Apocalypse bro? FUCK YOU up the butt
come at me m8
>>
>>15749361
flesh of a deceased
at least one lunar cycle passed.
used your own flesh well now your attached to something and by your earlier posts your not entirely sure of what it is no research and I'm the unenlightened one .
come at you i wouldn't come within a hundred miles of you.
if your claims are true.
and it all turns to shit.
i wont say i told you so .
I'll be watching.
enjoy your tantrum giganiggabutthurt/10.
>>
>>15749474
lol
so let me get this straigh, i made no comment about enlightenedment, but i digress, you suggest that we go dig up a grave, considering pratical, legal, and also symbolic aspects of violating a grave and steal flesh from a dead body. Now consider the actual biological (ie diseases) and more than that whats usually related to stealing from the dead( you have heard about the curse of tutankamon im sure) and this is better than using your own flesh how?
also one more thing, the dead body is not removed from the existence it had before, you are still connecting somehting that is not yourself to the thing you propose yourself to do (ie let something else get fucked because i dont want to be tied to my own actions)

either way im calmer now, sorry for the outburst, im the anon that did the ritual, and it actually helped me, made me thing about my life, felt like going to the psychologist. Today im kind of back in the shit...In relation to lomack today i saw a flowering of fives in the blog i write, so this is kind of why i am here talking to you aswell. no apocalypse yet
>>
we bump limit already?
lay down your guns.
>>
>>15739180
Just steal it like we do.
>>
ITT: /x/ gets arrested for graverobbing then later the ancient god of fuck you turns their bodies inside out and adds them to his planar spaghetti like little meatballs.
>>
>>15749758
I bet you didn't read anything itt.
>>
if this get bump limit someone create another post
>>
>>15749824
>>15749978
+1 to bump limit, no cumtribution
Die lomack die
>>
>>15750044
Double dubs confirm lomack is dead
>>
God damit the thread is dying and not a single sober person did the ritual. C'mon, rise Lomack rise
>>
I fully intend to do the ritual and if there isn't a thread on it I'll post one. I'll be doing it tonight or tomorrow.
>>15750649
>>
>>15750717
Keep in mind that op said he was withholding information and had given us an extremely basic outline. There may be something we need to do that hasnt been mentioned, so if it dosent work, keep an open mind.
>>
>>15750768
I know, thanks for the advice though. This will be my first time doing something like this so let's hope it goes well.
>>
>>15750717
Keep in mind that op said he was withholding information and had given us an extremely basic outline, leaving out a fuckton. There may be something we need to do that hasnt been mentioned, so if it dosent work, keep an open mind.
>>
>>15737746
That chunk of tissue though?
>>
>>15750851
wat?
>>
Somebody archive this thread or something and post link. I really don't have time right now, but boy do I want to look into the case.
>>
>>15751049
Also, as a med student I might have some access to human tissue (although long dead, cold and gray), ranging from bones to intestines and brains and what not. Does Lomack actually care if it's fresh? And how much is needed?
>>
>>15751071
One person besides OP claims to have successfully spoken with Lomack, and all they did was peel a bit of dry skin off of their lip. So not much. Not sure about freshness, however.
>>
>>15751118
Hmm, okay. Could anyone draw what an altar should look like? I fail to grasp the concept of "being high as 5 fingers". Preferably with length written on every object of scheme.
Thanks in advance.
>>
Does anyone know if its safe to try and find this guy in the dream world/clairvoyance?

I never tried looking into a foreign being much less an ancient god. I'm pretty sure there are other anons here who scry and astral travel here. Any idea?
>>
>>15751168
Draw a star in the ground with each line the length of a man's forearm, basically just take a stick and draw a star on the ground. At least that's what I'm getting.
>>
>>15751168
if 1 finger would be 1 out of 10 than 5 fingers would mean being high as fuck before you get to chill with lomack
>>
>>15751393
He's talking about altar i guess
>>
>>15751276
I think each spike needs to be at least a forearm length, not the hole line. This would place each line at about 3 arm lengths, so that each spike is at least one, and the middles around the same.
>>
>>15751594
no, each line forearm lenght, pentacle has 5 lines
its real easy and you can actually use your own forearm as measure

dont make this hard. its simple, if you dont want to do it, dont

5 fingers high is exactly that
your measure heigh with a finger of yours, five times
>>
>>15751684
Exactly. That's what I think at least. Plus using your own arm/fingers/etc as measurement may be part of what creatures the connection? Not sure of course.
>>
>>15751696
I meant creates, not creatures. wtf?
>>
>>15751257
Probably better ideia than summoning a elder-god/demon/tulpa/whatever-this-shit-is using your own flesh
>>
Keep Lomack alive, bump the thread
>>
lomack is alive
>>
Keep it alive
>>
bumping for lomack
>>
This is interesting, bump
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-02-03-02-58-16.png (224KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-02-03-02-58-16.png
224KB, 720x1200px
Duh
>>
Bump for Lomack.
>>15751684
I can place the finger either --- or |. Horizontal or vertical. Just want to make sure.
So, to summon Lomack, the god of mages, I draw a pentacle in sand or dirt with each line as long as my forearm, then in the middle I place 5 fingers high brick structure of some kind and smash a clay pot with human tissue in it?

And his colour is blue, his number is five from what I understand, right?
>>
>>15753252
Ah, but I think it said "divisible by fingers of five".
Could that mean you need fingers of five people? That would make it pretty high I guess.
Although, "smashed with a fist or stomped". That would mean it needs to be low enough to be stomped on. So probably not very high.
>>
>>15753252
you just need the pentacle
>>
>>15753266
I would think it means horizontal hand with fingers together then
>>
Is op going to post his 10k words document?
>>
I am going to try this tonight, will post results. If it works I will dedicate myself as a prophet to Lomack and start a Church of Lomack
>>
>>15753920
I think it would be cool if op posted it but he's skeptical about doing so. Either way it's hid choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 720x1280px
OP's library is going to have a shit-fit when they find out it's gone. Late bills out the ass.
>>
>>15754207
It was an unmarked book without library stickers and such
>>
Recall that OP said "human tissue" is required, he didn't say it had to be flesh. A human tooth, if you have any of your old teeth from childhood would be a more generous offering than a paltry scrap of lip skin. I mean, it doesn't sound like Lomack is too choosy, but if'll go a long way towards impressing it.

You could also cut off a lock of your hair and use that.
>>
>>15754912
Oh, and I don't think there's anything technically stopping your from collecting some earth and putting it in a tray if you would rather do it all indoors. People tend to frown upon rituals.
>>
Are we witnessing a birth of new religion right here and now?
btw, if anyone performs the ritual-ask Lomack about his testaments, how we should behave and what are his taboos if he has any.
>>
>>15754981
Hell yea we are!
#ReadyForLomack2016
>>
>>15754912
>>15754930

I didn't think of that! I don't know if I have any old teeth, but if hair would work that wouldn't bother me at all~ I can always put a scrap of skin or something in there too, just to make sure it would be alright.

As for the tray of earth I've been thinking about that, since the snow is still keeping me from going out and performing the ritual, and being inside would just generally be better for me... But that would have to be a pretty big tray and a lot of dirt to make the altar the right size. If I still lived in my old house I would just do it in the basement/storm shelter, as the ground there is dirt anyway.

I don't know, guys, I'll come up with something.
>>
>>15754022
This is me again, im off work at 8:00 PM Central Time, will do ritual as soon as I get back. Stay tuned for details. I plan to ask how to worship Lomack, what he wants from followers, his laws, rules, commandments, etc. Also, the finer points of worshipping him: holidays, etc.
>>
>>15755177
Cant wait. Im an eurofag so that should be in morning for me. Also ask if He can be contacted in other languages, please.
>>
>>15755208
I speak german, I will try that with him and see if he understands. He seems to speak modern english well even though he is an ancient god, so I think he will be able to.
>>
>>15755177
Will you do it in this thread or in a new one?
>>
>>15733346
Guarantee 100% that you spoke to a homeless man living in a cave while high on cough syrup.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 400x266px
>>15755261
>>
>>15755261
confirmed is Lomack, weeding out the nonbelievers
>>
>>15755560
n-no

[spoiler]hosting a divine AMA on r/atheism, look for my sigil[/spoiler]
>>
>>15755258
This one assuming it is still up
>>
http://instagram.com/lomack/mfw lomack has Instagram
>>
>>15755840
http://instagram.com/p/yVJqU3HMKI/?modal=true
>>
>>15755834
Nice, when do you usually get home?
This shits got me hooked.
>>
>>15755917
>>15755258
>>15755208

Im going now. I dont have a clay pot per se, but it is a hollow clay statue with a hole in the bottom. I am using lip skin for the flesh. I am heading out now, report back when it is over
>>
>>15755926
>inb4 won't work cuz not clay pot
God speed, anon.
>>
>>15755939
>>15755926
Did not work, I believe OP is fucking with us.
>Go outside
>Draw star in dirt with a stick
>place clay pot substitute in the circle's center
>Stomp it many times
>"Oh mighty Lomack, god of sages, come to me!"
>Wait 5 seconds
>"Is my offering insufficient, mighty Lomack?"
>Wait 50 seconds
>"Please appear to me, god lomack"
>Wait 25 seconds
>Go back inside
>>
>>15755973
what about the human tissue?
>>
>>15738483
Ask things to get information you would not think to ask about

"If I could only ask you one question, what do you think it would be, and what is the answer"

"Is there anything you feel I should know?"

"Why do we exist?"
>>
>>15755981
Used lip skin, made sure it was visible
>>
File: 1415849237345.jpg (23KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1415849237345.jpg
23KB, 410x410px
>>15755973
Told you, must be clay pot.
However, all hope is not lost, still a 10k word document with more details yet to be released.

>mfw still holding out hope for Lomack
>>
Bumping cuz All Hail Lomack
>>
File: mfw he didn't install gentoo.jpg (124KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
mfw he didn't install gentoo.jpg
124KB, 480x320px
>>15755973
>>15756007
>try thing with incomplete instructions
>project own wishful thinking onto thing
>don't get instant results
>didn't even do it right anyway
>MAN THIS IS HORSESHIT WHY DIDN'T FIREBALLS AND LIGHTNING APPEAR IMMEDIATELY

>mfw iphone generation tries to occultism

But yeah, we should probably forget about Lomack.
>>
File: lightorb.jpg (6KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
lightorb.jpg
6KB, 216x234px
>>15733266
I know you as the deceiver of Towles.

TELL ME THE TRUTH DAEMON INSPIRED ONE.

you have won, not yet, for the game pursues you
>>
>>15756797
and silence greets the world honoured one
>>
>>15756797
I know you're roleplaying right now but

>Towles

sounds very familiar and kinda gave me a gut sink for a second, wtf is that from?
>>
File: tomtowles.jpg (5KB, 346x244px) Image search: [Google]
tomtowles.jpg
5KB, 346x244px
>>15757140
the first thing that comes to my mind is tom towles, from night of the living dead 1990, and house of 1000 corpses etc.
>>
>>15757144
They're also commonly used to dry off after a shower.

I'll see myself out.
>>
>>15757155
that was really, really bad.
>>
File: whoa.jpg (51KB, 457x467px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
51KB, 457x467px
>>15757155
hey . . .
>>
>>15757159
That's what I'm here for.
>>
>>15757155
I kek'd
>>
>>15733266
Would really hate to see this die, op, where are you?!
>>
>>15733266
OP please post more info.
>>
>>15733266
Is OP kill?
>>
OP please come back.

Do it for Lomack.
>>
That's it guys. Thread is sinking. OP's going batman. We have no more hope. Better save this thread. It's been a while since I've seen a gem like this.
>>
I-I suppose somebody who is not me could capture this thread and start a new one so we could explore this further. Busy atm.
>>
>>15758285
Making screencaps of this will be a bitch. Saving the whole page, however...
>>
>>15758298
God speed anon, maybe OP will be back, or he decided against it like he said.

Or this is a bunch if bull and he's typing up a storm to hit a 10k word document.
>>
>>15758477
Or editing down so they document is legible.
>>
>>15757223
thanks.

Holy shit, I hope OP comes back. If not now, maybe someday later. If this was legit, Lomack probably isn't too happy with us. (He DID say something about no one being his true followers...) And if it was fake (which it most likely is) it was at least a good run.
>>
>>15758775

Well, assuming its real he probably meant that in the sense that no one is following his official rules as no one has contacted him successfully besides OP, who apparently has a more detailed way to speak to him.
>>
I'm the anon that the snow kept from going out and making the circle. Got even more snow this morning, unfortunately. This is really frustrating, I really do want to give this a shot...

Would love for OP to come back and give up more info on the altar and ritual and things, however. Like I said I don't want to go out in the cold and not do it right.
>>
>>15758993

Yea, I'm waiting on that too, really hope it works, didn't that drunk guy say that the way he did it works? I think the other anon fucked up the measuring/clay pit thing.
>>
Bump
Still waiting
>>
>>15759170
Yeah, it says it must be a clay pot, not other thing made of clay
>>
File: 1415938053098.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1415938053098.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>
>>15733266
12 15 13 1 3 11 the letters in lomacks name add up to 55...
>>
>>15759654
Things are getting interesting...
Any update from OP?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-04-20-46-49.png (161KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-04-20-46-49.png
161KB, 720x1280px
>>15759835

None, so far, still waiting on OP's return.
>>
>>15759963
OP here.

The thread will be autosaging now but I plan to post some stuff later, I'll start a new thread tomorrow, currently I'm a bit drunk, what can I say I'm a fan of booze.

I'll give full altar instructions and such, currently I'm looking over the stuff and I'm planning to make a permanent altar in the woods near me. Will post progress then too.
>>
OP i hate you
>>
>>15760026
y tho, i luv u
>>
>>15760019

Let's go OP! Can't wait, started going on /x/ at just the right time!
>>
>>15760019
yoo, get in on that skype group tho and keep us posted
>>
>>15760120

I second this.
>>
>>15758993
Tell Lomack to stop the snow long enough for you to do the ritual.
>>
>>15760019
Awesome! Can't wait!

>>15760674
I haven't talked to him yet and he may not have control over the weather anyway. So. Shoo.
>>
>>15760120
Wait, what skype group?
>>
>>15761126

I think he just wants OP to make one.
>>
>>15761521
We have a group already
>>
>>15761594

Oh, is it on Skype?
>>
>>15761658
Yes it is
>>15761594
What's it called? Can plebs like me join?
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.