[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we in pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1416177303731.jpg (688KB, 700x5400px) Image search: [Google]
1416177303731.jpg
688KB, 700x5400px
Are we in pic related?
>>
Dat DMT fucks with your head man
>>
I am spoopy demon here to make fun of you the last time you shit your pants.

Quick! Everyone point and laugh!

Seriously though I think we're already in hell, doomed to live in this world where there is pain, war, famine, etc. Corrupt people and all that jazz. The lucky ones are in Heaven where I can only guess none of this evil shit exists.
>>
>>15673772
yes
It's time to wake up form the dream.
>>15673789
>>
That's why you gotta do good
like johnny b goode
captcha: fingz
>>
>>15673772
This is so fucking stupid and fake.

If he was so scared of "hell", why would he kill himself?
>>
Hell is personal. Never one Hell for all. You make your own, that's how they torment you. There are ways out, always a way out.
>>
>Committed suicide

FOR WHAT PURPOSE
>>
Maybe he didn't want to wait to be sent back.
>>
I've seen level 5 in a deep acupuncture meditation. It is terrifying. Out of the black, oily water emerged a goat-faced creature in dark robes, with one horn pointing up and one down. It's eyes stared through me. Full of fury and otherwordly indifference towards me. I was nothing to it. I also saw an enormous dragon, although I was unable to look upon it's face,just it's enormous body. Again...I was of no interest to it. It was fascinating and very frightening.
>>
File: 1419098118410.jpg (27KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1419098118410.jpg
27KB, 436x436px
No. Humans can generate very fucked up imaginings in our own mind. If you want something truly scary, it's not hell, but the fact that your can mind can realistically slip far enough you'll believe you're in it. This is the true terror, our vulnerability.
>>
>>15673772
Sounds like nothing more than a bad trip. There are plenty of cases where people claimed that a trip lasted years, decades, even centuries - a bad trip in this case would be especially unlucky. I personally had a trip that seemed to last around five years and am very happy that it seemed to be mostly neutral, and even happy at times. I also had a bad trip, but that one didn't seem to be nearly as long.

No matter what, we are not in "pic related" and this thread is a bit silly.
>>
>>15674242
Can you elaborate on the extension of time? I've had a few trips where I was pretty uncomfortable before pulling back out but I've never experienced a distortion of time that was more severe than a few hours, I'm curious how it could be neutral
>>
>>15673772
Assuming you meant layer 1? No. The man woke up and told us what happened. That means we live outside his time.

Unless, of course, two matrixes.
>>
i would imagine hell is much more personal
>>
you know this is just creepypasta right
>>
>hell gets progressively worse for 4 levels until your reality is redefined into some hellish nightmare
>5th level just lets you take a break from the mind warping torture
>>
I think annihilationism makes a lot more sense than that eternal torment nonsense. Torture seems a bit steep for Jebus.
>>
>>15675164
also permanent brain damage occurs around ~3 minutes and brain death around ~5
>>
>>15674768
By neutral I meant it was neither a particularly good trip, or a particularly bad trip.

As far as the time thing goes, it's not so much that you physically experience time differently... it's more a mental thing. Like IIRC dreams happen really fast, but in your point of view they could be taking a long time. Drugs like salvia/DMT/shrooms can cause a similar effect in my experience. The 5 year thing was on salvia, and (as far as I can gather, because I was fucking tripping and I only have other peoples accounts) I barely glanced at a girl in the room. In that time I married her, and had a few kids. I woke up 15 minutes after I hit it in a stupor, but it was because as silly as it all looks in my memory now that 5 year period was so real.

I like LL Cool J's way of putting the law of relativity in Deep Blue Sea, "Put your hand on a hot pan, a minute can seem like an hour. Put your hand on a hot lady, an hour can seem like a minute." That's not exactly it in this case, but it might help you understand how time could be experienced so differently using more day-to-day things other than drugs.
>>
File: 1416592900678.gif (84KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1416592900678.gif
84KB, 375x375px
>>15675164
where you get to sleep with a lovecraftian monster for a couple hundred years.... Sweet I got me a new Cthulhu bro
>>
>>15673772
"You're in a black water. In an abyss that knows no light. There is something around you. It is colossal... It torments me"

I fucking love that feel, really I do.

Also to add, that feel can be had at anytime, you're in a black abyss surrounded by colossal, the universe's size is beyond comprehension.

But the thing that lurks its waters is only you...
>>
>>15673772
Actually the worst feel, is that feel when you get a true understanding of how alone you are in the Universe. There's no one out there but you. Saying its someone else.

What fucking difference does it make if its a big fish in the ocean. Has to be another reflection of the self.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 226x166px
>>15675319

I thought I was the only one that thought that sounded totally awesome.
>>
>>15675402
you were the only one, or you thought you were?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 226x166px
>>15675407

I have no idea anymore.
>>
>>15674046
>If he was so scared of "hell", why would he kill himself?
lol good point
>>
>>15675417
I think I've met you before. Possibly. Did you ever talk to someone about dmt being posted internationally ?
>>
File: 1419915113630.png (597KB, 983x551px) Image search: [Google]
1419915113630.png
597KB, 983x551px
>>15675431
because retardation took over?
>>
the only way to prevent this from happening is by summoning Yog Sothtoth as quickly as possible!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoDDtXtUvEo
>>
>>15674080
Get to lvl 6. The man was a gamer til the end.
>>
>>15673772
No, because the pic related is BULLSHIT!
>>
File: Cthulhu gon get some tonight.jpg (511KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cthulhu gon get some tonight.jpg
511KB, 1920x1080px
>>15675552
>level 6 isn't even the ending of it all!
>Level 7 is when shit gets even weirder
>Lvl7:end up in a large plain with nothing but tall grass wonder around for abit and you get spooked by hands coming out of the ground.
>get taken to what looks like a rabbit warren but the rabbits have human hands and legs not to mention most of their fur is gone
>they can only murmur nonsense that no one could understand
>soon becomes increasingly violent twards you
>start foaming at the mouth and screaming at you in some sort of language
>everything goes black
>wake up at the center of the universe where your soul shall be collected by the great one and all!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.