[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIANTS! ! ! Look up: - Baalbek Stones - Megalithic Stones in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

GIANTS! ! !

Look up:

- Baalbek Stones
- Megalithic Stones in Siberia
- Anakena Beach

Who built them?

the look up images of the word BAAL

Genesis 6:4 KJV - There were GIANTS in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers13:33 KJV - And there we saw the GIANTS, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 3:11 KJV - For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of GIANTS; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

Joshua 15:8 KJV - And the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same is Jerusalem: and the border went up to the top of the mountain that lieth before the valley of Hinnom westward, which is at the end of the valley of the GIANTS northward:

2Samuel 21:20 KJV - And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the GIANTS.

Enjoy : )
>>
maybe we're the giants and the bible was written by little people
>>
>>15610055
>and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them,

> and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers,

How do you fuck a grasshopper?
>>
>>15610064

Very carefully.
>>
File: Shingeki-no-Kyojin-02-Large-06-1.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shingeki-no-Kyojin-02-Large-06-1.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
So it's the giant thread again
>>
>>15610055
"Giant" is one an interpretation of "Nephilim", no one knows what does it really stand for.
>>
>>15610055
Giants meaning power.

Read books they gud for the brainz
>>
>>15610064
When people come in droves putting a heavy strain in local agriculture.
>>
>>15610055
I was raised christian and even they don't believe Goliath was really a giant. Some were deformed, suffering from defects. Others were just abnormally tall, like Shaq or some shit.

I do think the idea of Nephilim is an interesting one (I particularly like their portrayal in Noah), but we have no clue what they actually meant when they wrote this shit. Reading the bible and similarly old texts is like playing the longest game of telephone ever played by mankind, what might start out as "i need to pee brb" ended up as "and there the son of god was born unto a virgin" or some shit.
>>
Well, the bible says that Moses was 9 cubits tall. One cubit is roughly 18 inches (or 1.5 feet). Doing the math, Moses would've been 13.5 feet (or just over 4 meters) tall.

That's pretty fucking tall.

Tallest man on medical record was Robert Wadlow at 8'11". Moses would've towered over this guy.
>>
>>15611175
perhaps moses was one of those alien races that walked among mankind as gods in those days, as an intermediary for his superiors (yahweh)

there are also caves in north america in which giant, HORNED, red/light haired giant were found mummified.

moses also was described as having horns coming out of his head when he descended from mount sinai after being given the 10 commandments by yahweh.

all cultures have stories, myths, legends of giants and their influence.
>>
>>15611191
gonna need a citation on all that horned business
>>
Giant here means men of great power, think demi-gods not big guys. The sons of god (heavenly men) mated with humans creating demi-gods. They are bastardization of both man and the gods. They were more powerful than humans but mortal unlike their godly fathers. This is the nephilim or giants of the bible. It describes them more in enoch, but either way there weren't literally giants,.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedrace.html
>>
>>15611201
look it up faggot you're on the internet. literally 10 seconds to type it in google
>>
>>15611223
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_of_Castelnau
>>
>>15611031
Just see those historic findings of the bone with the size of giants. They are Nephilim, those Christian who raised you clearly didn't understand stuff.
>>
>>15611226
Not that guy, but I can't really find any credible source about your claims.

Not trying to be a stickler man, don't take offense. Just trying to read into the stuff you were talking about. Although I no longer practice, I was raised christian and read a good bit of the bible and never read about that shit. I'd rather not read an equiv of geocities, laugh, close the page and never think of it again. If your claims have any legitimacy to them, please do show us... or forever be cast into the infinite book of "/x/ Chapter 1 - and thus anon said 'google it you lazy fuck' when he made some crazy fucking claims."
>>
Google lovelock Giants

I'm a native American Paiute here, and me grandpa told me a story his great grandpa used to tell him about a tribe of redheaded white skinned giants that would eat their own and the natives so the Paiute followed them to the giants dwelling and littered the cave with burning arrows and burned them from the inside out. I later Googled lovelock giants and eerily enough they had red hair just like my grandpas tale. I believe giants were found on just about every continent.
>>
What if giants were merely organic mecha made by the imps just to scary mankind.
>>
>>15611779
There are archeological findings that would back this up. I guess there was a group of fair hair/skin people that were 12-14ft tall. The natives eventually trapped them in a cave and suffocated them by lighting fires at the mouth of it. There were skeletons found in a cave that is believed to be the one, I'll try to find the article.
>>
>>15610083
It comes from a word beaning "of great stature"
>>
>>15611031
That is the definition of heresy
>>
File: horned-god.jpg (189KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
horned-god.jpg
189KB, 700x800px
>>15611201
Here you go
>>
>>15611784
>imps
You mean gnomes
>>
>>15611175
That would actually make a lot of sense though.

Before the flood, there was a firmament, or an atmosphere of water around the earth according to the scriptures. When this water broke, as well as the fountains of the deep to cause the flood... had this been true, it would have meant that gravity would have been completely different, hence people could grow older, perhaps taller, etc, and if you wish to go back further in time, Dinosaurs could actually and scientifically have supported their own weight in mass in accordance to basic gravitational laws as it would have been impossible for their bones to have carried their own weight in accordance to our current gravity.

You could also speculate the cubit itself as there have been multiple changes to the cubit as well and introduction of the metric systems, etc and translations.

If you're interested in these things though, check out the word.net. it's a free codex which you can download and catalogues things like variants of the scripture including the original Hebrew and Greek (Aramaic I think too) as well as lot of v. interesting information. It's amazing to see how much the English language has missed out or simply deemed to be one thing as our language was unable to correctly describe certain information as we could today with our understanding of the world.
>>
>>15611806
Like I give a fuck lol. Being raised Christian and being a practicing Christian are often two separate things.

>inb4 i burn in hell for my sins yada yada quoted scripture
>>
Here you go.

http://www.stevequayle.com/

http://www.genesis6giants.com/

LA Marzulli also looks into this a little.
>>
>>15611819
If that is the case, where are the dinosaur sized human bones?

I'm not talking some photoshop, or some gag... I'm sure if that was plausible there would be a plethora of evidence throughout the world. Personally, I'm of the belief that the flood was highly localized and would have nothing to do with gravity.

The variants in translations of scripture are always interesting, though. Makes you wonder how far back history can actually be trusted.
>>
>>15611823
Not really man, I'm not the anon you're replying to but I think you don't understand the difference between religion and relationship.

I think you have a God shaped hole in your heart and you've never really known God. You've just subscribed to a man made religion and practice instead of believing or seeking a spiritual relationship with a heavenly father.

I also think christians have given their own God a bad name, hence you assume all of us are the same and you think we are all your enemy because you've obviously been hurt by your church or christians.

Don't let people step on your toes but don't rebel against your father when he steps on your toes because we're living in a hedonistic society and you should rememeber that although the world tells you that you're the most important, you're not...., it's in your heart man, you can deny it or you can humble yourself and come back home instead of pretending to be a religious individual because if you had the spirit in you, you wouldn't be using those words against your Father or a brethren who is trying to help you. . ,
>>
>>15611837
While I agree with some of what you said, you've clearly read too deep into the generalities being spoken of lol... Alas, this is a thread about giants... not a thread about saving my eternal soul from damnation.
>>
>>15611835
Fair enough, I've always asked myself that too... There is A LOT of conspiracy theories though, concerning the Smithsonian museum which immediately, by law, owns any site in NA that finds giants.... There have been multiple accounts of this..., The AO in Afghanistan and reports of black ops and experiments relating to super soldiers as well as architectural sites being guarded from the press, Sites in Peru, Russia, lots of geographical reports of cover ups across the continent...

I asked myself why? But then again, I figured if the giants were actually proven to be real, it would throw a massive spanner into the works as it would disprove evolution and give credence to a biblical world view.

What gets me thinking though, are the archives of Giants from the days before the internet, (maybe they were trolling back then too) while i do not have tangible evidence as the internet is pretty moot on the subject, But there are lots of individuals that are coming out claiming to have seen Giants, found Giants and instantly being detained, etc... Anons that could be fake, I agree...

I always think there's a little bit of truth though and a lot of the reasons as to why they would cover these things up makes sense.
>>
>>15611844
Cool, man. Didn't mean to get overbearing there. I've got to check myself occasionally too.
>>
>>15611848
>But then again, I figured if the giants were actually proven to be real, it would throw a massive spanner into the works as it would disprove evolution and give credence to a biblical world view
Not necessarily. They don't necessarily have to be terran in origin, which would neither discount nor support the theory of evolution.

>experiments relating to super soldiers
Lots of that has gone on behind the scenes. Lots of it has failed to do so. Meth was supposedly developed by the Nazi's in their drive to create a better soldier, nothing paranormal about that really. I do agree that certain groups hold an unnecessary monopoly on finds of archeological/historical value.

>I always think there's a little bit of truth though
The best lie always contains some measure of truth.
>>
>>15611175
>bible says that Moses was 9 cubits tall
Citation needed.
>>
>>15611848
Ok I really want to hear your explanation of how evidence of giants would "disprove" evolution.
>>
>>15610055
>KJV
>altered from older bible in the 15th century so that King James could get a divorce
>credible source

OP is a faggot
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.