[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. Do you think that possibly there were races living in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 32

File: ay_111498367.jpg (479KB, 650x811px) Image search: [Google]
ay_111498367.jpg
479KB, 650x811px
Hey /x/.
Do you think that possibly there were races living in Europe pre roman expansion that consisted of Elves or dwarves?
When you think of it deeply enough it doesnt seem that far fetched.
Mabe at some part of europe there were nords adapted to be shorter but built stout and mabe at another part there were nords with a pointy ear adaptation and mabe they were wiped out by or before the Roman expansion era.
Its proven that races of Giants once walked the earth (which could also categorize trolls, orcs or whatever) and also the druids were another race who were proven to be real and wiped out by the romans who are often viewed as cryptic.
>>
>>15593020
>Its proven that races of Giants once walked the earth
Going to need proof of this.
>>
>>15593020
>druids were another race

why do you chose to be wrong so?
>>
>Druids
>Another race

You mean a bunch of the Celtic equivalents of Priests right?

Also, Neanderthals may have lived up in Europe in isolated groups at some point in antiquity. That's plausible, but unlikely.
>>
>>15593033
There are documented sub human races noted to average 7 feet tall and up
I dont need to prove it
>>
File: 1399428443152.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1399428443152.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>>15593054
>I don't need to prove it
know what OP i'm not gonna give you a hard time over that one.
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time
>>
File: 1414619422478.jpg (9KB, 261x187px) Image search: [Google]
1414619422478.jpg
9KB, 261x187px
>>15593054
Midgets, extremely tall people, siamse twins, etc...

Every mythical creature has a plausible origin. There were no fairies, elves, or etc. Youyr stupid anon and full of shit
>>
>>15593074
>Im laughing at you because you because im too lazy to look anything up and you wouldnt do it for me
K
>>
It seems plausible that isolated groups of Neanderthals could have persisted until a few thousand years ago. As far as pointed ears go, we'd never know because they're cartilage and would decompose. Pointed ears on women are fucking hot... racial memory? Who knows.
Where/when did the idea of human(oids) with pointy ears first appear?
ears
>>
>>15593092
So now your using your own "plausible origins" to discredit scientific discoveries like you know more then them.
Im not claiming I know for a fact that there were elves Im just bringing the idea up for discussion and giving my reasons for why I think it might be possible.
Go to south america and look at everyone there.
They are all 5'5 at the very fucking tallest.
And plus Ive personally know people to have elf like ears.
If you are going to be a closed minded retard atleast dont be such a stupid asshole about it.
>>
>>15593133
FFS finally
Thats another point I always thought too.
Even if you found a skeleton it would just look like every other skeleton.
And it is also said that in recent discoveries that neanderthals were actually way closer to modern humans then what were credited for way back in the day and that alot of crossbreeding might of happened.
We (if your nordic master race) have a small portion of neanderthal dna as it is anyways.
Mabe there werent any full neanderthals left but there might have been people who had atleast 20 or so percent neanderthal in them that gave them qualities that would be considered different for today's standards that lived to more modern times.
>>
Visit Texas, you'll meet giants. Everything is bigger here, except Australians. Who need a football league.
>>
>>15593201
except the mexicans
They stay short
>>
File: _MG_0246.jpg (133KB, 595x397px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_0246.jpg
133KB, 595x397px
>>15593020
There uaed to be some humanoid type of creatures living in Yorope. The artist of pic related formed the drawing based on fossilized skelentons,and they are depicted participating in a competitive; according to a choice team of top anthropologistsThey were primitive, fairly tall, and about as smart as a Neanderthal. We call them "Tundra Walkers", just like we call you "faggot"
>>
>>15593020
There is no proof there was ever a race of giants.

>Druids
>Race
Are you retarded?
>>
>>15593020
>Do you think that possibly there were races living in Europe pre roman expansion that consisted of Elves or dwarves?

No.

>When you think of it deeply enough it doesnt seem that far fetched.

No it doesn't.

>Mabe at some part of europe there were nords adapted to be shorter but built stout and mabe at another part there were nords with a pointy ear adaptation and mabe they were wiped out by or before the Roman expansion era.

No.

No.

>the druids were another race

No.
>>
>>15593201
Why do Texans think that when Alaska has them beat?
>>
>>15593201
>>15593263
If Alaska was split into halves, Te-has would be the 3rd largest state. If 1/3 of California's population suddenly died, Te-has would still be the 2nd most populated state
>>
>>15593263
they don't if you don't count all that stupid ice
>>
Possible, but their origins are not terrestrial.
>>
>>15593020
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis
HOMO HEIDELBERGENSIS
Thats the tall fags I was referring to earlier while you all are bitching and being neckbeards.
Wikepedia says their height averaged around 6 feet tall. Ive seen other sources that say closer to seven feet tall.
Either way that is just at the average.
>>
Do elves actually fade? Can anyone describe it or have a reference to it from Tolkien or another source?
>>
>>15593020
I think you play too much WoW. Please go outside and find something you love beside funposting nonsense.

>>15593331
>wikipedia
>>
>>15593054
Thats why i cant take /x/ seriously, because of people like you.
"Its proven that giants existed but i dont have to prove it" are you stupid? Ofcourse you have to prove it, otherwise its fake you autist.
Or atleast tell us where you've seen it
Moron
>>
>no
>>
>>15593231
Those are from a book about possible future evolutions you dumb shit.
>>
>>15593054
What like basketball players?
>>
>>15593963
No fucking shit, numbnuts
>>
File: love-at-first-bite.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
love-at-first-bite.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>15593033
Giants existed in an alternative middle age.
>>
>>15593331
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis
"Male heidelbergensis averaged about 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in) tall and 62 kg (136 lb). Females averaged 1.57 m (5 ft 2 in) and 51 kg (112 lb)"
>>
A druid was a member of the educated, professional class among the Celtic peoples of Gaul, Britain, Ireland, and possibly elsewhere during the Iron Age.

>the Celtic peoples

I cant believe im responding to this.
>>
Real world isn't Skyrim faggot
>>
>>15593152
You're completely retarded.
>>
>>15593033
http://youtu.be/EMnYKp6ikHQ
>>
>>15594850
Yeah buddy, we're all humans. Keep telling yourself that. Start looking for dwarves instead of elves, they're some of the manlets /fit trashes on.
>>
>>15594225
>A druid was a member of the educated, professional class

It was a bit more than that, "druid" was a specific role that entailed specific training and specific responsibilities, not just a catch all term for "people who weren't peasants/warriors."
>>
Elves/dwarves (who were two branches of the same race), along with their Celtic counterparts, were regarded as coming from other worlds, and as such were most likely a reference to nature spirits and minor deities, not any kind of physical species.
>>
>>15593020
This has to be the most ignorant post about history I've ever read on 4chan
>>
>>15593331
> Male heidelbergensis averaged about 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in) tall
Your own link literally just proved you wrong.
>>
>>15593020

No, OP, I don't. The only 'race' that lived in Europe pre-Roman expansion (and I'm talking a centuries before that) were Neanderthals.

Dwarves weren't supposed to be short and stocky at all. That is a recent invention. Originally, they were considered 'Deep Elves' or 'Dwarrow'. They were a type of Elf. And Elves were just people who did unexplainable things in Norse myth.
>>
>>15593033
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_of_Castelnau

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meganthropus
>>
>>15595032
http://www.wisdomlib.org/mesopotamian/compilation/giants-in-the-middle-east/d/doc339.html
>>
>>15593174
>had atleast 20 or so percent neanderthal
This isn't how genetics work. What you're insisting is that there was an unknown humanoid species between neanderthal and us. You can't just be a sapien with 20% neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>15593097
Elves don't exist and never had nor did any of the weird genetic shit you're suggesting. I fucked your mom last and you are a cum-guzzling faggot who will never amount to anything. I don't have to prove shit, just Google it. It's true.
>>
>>15595032
>Of particular interest is that the finds were sometimes regarded as those of giants, although that is unsubstantiated.

Whelp there goes everything.

/thread.
>>
>>15593152
Nigga what, i'm southamerican and the 5'5 height you mention happened mostly because of spanish manlets raping natives.

Lots of pure breed southamerican natives are 6 feet high at least.
>>
>>15595032
>Alleged bone fragments

>Of particular interest is that the finds were sometimes regarded as those of giants, although that is unsubstantiated.

It's like you are trying to disprove yourself.
>>
File: 1418786965416.jpg (616KB, 1790x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1418786965416.jpg
616KB, 1790x1559px
picts= pixies?
tuatha de danaan = high faeries?
fomor = devil trolls?

Probably folk tales of old peoples morphed into magic people over time.
>>
File: elf fucc bois.jpg (113KB, 526x444px) Image search: [Google]
elf fucc bois.jpg
113KB, 526x444px
admit it, you went out and watched the hobbit didnt you
>>
>>15593020
... No. Now get a job.
>>
File: wiki.png (25KB, 866x156px) Image search: [Google]
wiki.png
25KB, 866x156px
>>15594944
reading must be really hard when you never graduated
>>
>>15593250
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>15593152
>And plus Ive personally know people to have elf like ears.
I have elf like ears and I'm not a fucking elf. Also, the ears trope was a victorian era absurdity, there is no account in ancient folklore of the elf ears.

>>15595109
This.
>>
File: greenfuckinday.jpg (16KB, 236x268px) Image search: [Google]
greenfuckinday.jpg
16KB, 236x268px
>>15593074
laughing that hard in condescenion to an internet comment
>>
>>15593940
Not OP, but...
Actually, when someone questions a premise it is up to them to either disregard the premise or disprove it. That aside, a simple google search provides the anthropological data on what would have been termed "giants" at the time, the same race of people that spawned Goliath of biblical fame. This race had individuals up to 8 feet tall, which is large by today's standards, but would have been truly monolithic when the average male was only 5'2".

There are also historical instances of gigantism, a disorder which results in the mechanism which controls cellular growth failing. This often results in 8 foot tall individuals today who come from short families.

> prove, or at least tell us where you've seen it

Seriously, he saw it on google.com. Everyone can see everything on google.com. From there, just apply basic reasoning to eliminate the shit. It isn't that hard. Quit wasting time in threads by demanding proof of something when you can easily verify yourself.
>>
>>15597016
Android propaganda is not allowed on /x/
It is considered spam
>>
File: Check It Out.jpg (163KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Check It Out.jpg
163KB, 333x500px
>>15595109

>My face when I'm colombian and I'm 6.2
>>
>>15596821
Not sure what your point is seeing as the picture you posted just confirms what I said...
>>
>>15597027
>when someone questions a premise it is up to them to either disregard the premise or disprove it.
That's not how it works.
Burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

> the same race of people that spawned Goliath of biblical fame. This race had individuals up to 8 feet tall
And where exactly are you getting this information from?
>>
>>15593054
>There are documented cases
>Can't post links for evidence of claim
>Hurr Durr I don't need to prove anything
Burden of proof and all that bullshit
>>
>>15593020

Cannot remember where I acquired this information as I read way to much to remember the sources for it all(and, given the nature of these things, it may not even be true), but:

Elves were actually spirits of the woods, 'elf' originally meaning 'white' (like how we portray ghosts) in whatever proto-European language it was
>>
>>15598161
alot of the portrayals of elves are so different ranging from the generic LOTR elves to pretty much being like little fairies. This is the first time ive heard them being like the way you put it.
Still am curious from what their iconic ears and facial structure came from.
Mabe there were small patches of people with more prominent qualities of neanderthals which gave them strange ears or facial structures that would be considered elvis today?
They probably have no way to tell what the ears really looked like on them being that it can never be preserved.
>>
>>15598606
The pointed ears are a relatively recent addition to elves.
>>
the only thing i can say about this thread is DDDEEEERRRRRPPPPP
>>
so much fucking derp here
>>
>>15593020
OP read the dragon legacy by nicholas devere, there are pdf's, speaks of the elven holocaust other shit you might be interested in.
>>
>>15599282
/x/ has gone full fucking retard
>>
File: C h i m.png (3MB, 1290x1260px) Image search: [Google]
C h i m.png
3MB, 1290x1260px
>>15598606
The Elves are Santa's little helpers
>>
>>15593020
Maybe there were tiny people shaped like dicks that walked europe before the romans wiped them out too.
>doesn't seem far fetched
>says a bunch of far fetched shit
and you're just wrong about druids. no one ever thought they were cryptids. And they're not a "race".

there's no proof of giant races, unless you're retarded and believe everything you read. basically, you're on drugs, mentally deficient or trolling.
>>
File: Robert Wadlow, giant man.jpg (16KB, 213x282px) Image search: [Google]
Robert Wadlow, giant man.jpg
16KB, 213x282px
>>15599650
>there's no proof of giant races
>>
>>15599655
>one man equals a race
lel
>>
>>15599663
>lel
you're using that word incorrectly
>>
>>15599664
Whatever cockbreath. This would make you less of an idiot how, exactly?
>>
>>15593830
>>wikipedia

Not defending him, but Heidelbergensis was real. This isn't an academic setting, and Wiki is perfectly fine to cite as a source on fucking 4chan.

>>15597601

I think he accidentally cropped out this portion: "According to Lee R. Berger of the University of Witwatersrand, numerous fossil bones indicate some populations of heidelbergensis were "giants" routinely over 2.13 m (7 ft) tall and inhabited South Africa between 500,000 and 300,000 years ago.[7]"
>>
>>15594932
What part of

>the educated, professional class

Do you not understand?
>>
>>15600114
also take into consideration that the chances of skeletons being fossilized are said by some scientists to be one in one million.
Sorta makes you think whether or not its safe to judge what exactly the average size, look and build of these old races were back in the day.
They could have gotten up to 8 or 9 feet for all we know
>>
>>15599641
>>15599282
>>15599263
samefag
>>
>>15593020

I would definitely have slow, yummy, delicious sex with Tauriel and prolong the feels as long as possible.
>>
>>15593020
The theory that LOR races were real and died out has been around since it was first published. My take is they were not "races" but tribes that bread into their environment.

Elves in forest, tall and light to climb trees.

Dwarves in tunnels and caves, short and strong to work mine and travel in small tunnels.

Halflings in fields, short and stout to not get recognized by predators and work fields.
>>
>>15600121

No I think he understood that part. It's premises he has trouble with.
>>
>Pre Roman expansion

The Roman expansion actively began at let's say the 3rd century BC and took about 4 centuries.

Meanwhile, Europe's had civilization since the 6th millenium BC; civilization capable of historic records around the beggining of 1st millenium BC (even eariler if we count the middle east).

Nowhere does anyone of the antiquity authors ever mention elves or whatnot as anything other than myths.

Also, Roman expansion only got as far as Central Germany.
>>
>>15600484
Not only Rome but Vikings and other "humans" wiped out region specific tribes that lived all over ancient Europe.

Most "humans" were from coastal regions that first made boats, became more mobile, multiplied and traded to where two millennia ago, started to move inland killing off the tribes that specialty adapted to their regions.

These local tribes were not match for coastal humans and their overall dexterity, armor and weapons. As usual the males were killed and the women were bred to the conquerors.

Wish modern military still did this. Would solve a lot of future conflicts.
>>
>>15600501
You ever heard of Genghis Khan?

Also, I meant more that OP's targeting a time period where civilization's already pretty spread around Europe, his only hope for saving his mythical belief would for some region north of the Rhein where the Romans mostly relied oh hearsay for their records , or to target a time period way far before that.
>>
File: Tauriel.jpg (22KB, 565x478px) Image search: [Google]
Tauriel.jpg
22KB, 565x478px
>>15600449
>I would definitely have slow, yummy, delicious sex with Tauriel

Indeed, Anon, Indeed.
>>
File: 1415701794005.jpg (13KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
1415701794005.jpg
13KB, 300x267px
>>15600449
>and prolong the feels as long as possible.
I could mabe do 30 seconds max on this one.
>>
>>15600114
That's according to one man, who estimated they might be 7ft tall.
Not really conclusive proof that giants are real.
>>
>>15600774
My brother is a bigfoot fanboy and he knows a place where you can make knocks and something or whatever will make them back and then theres the occasional wild screaming shit.
Not saying I know whether or not it was an 8 foot tall hairy wild man but finding a desolate place in the woods where nobody is and then getting responses like that from deep into the woods is pretty interesting in itself.
>>
>>15600783
It's an echo, and animals being startled by it.
>>
File: human giants from the past.jpg (12KB, 260x248px) Image search: [Google]
human giants from the past.jpg
12KB, 260x248px
>>15593033
The best I can find are comparison pics like these.
But then why couldnt they compare it with an actual human skull?
Makes you wonder if they didnt just get a small as fuck cast or whatever.
Then again it would be ridiculous to think someone would just go on the internet and tell lies.
>>
>>15600783
My brother is an alien fanboy and he knows a place where you can shine a laser pointer into the sky and something or whatever will come down in a spaceship and give you a blowjob, and then theres the occasional anal and shit
>>
I have never seen anyone so aggressively ignorant as OP before. I am stunned and fear for the future of humanity. Please do not breed.
>>
>>15593020
Anything could have happened before recorded history. There are literally tens of millions of years between 100,000 years ago (when human evidence via neanderthals begins) and 65 million years ago (when the dinosaurs died). Every few million years the crust turns over and becomes lava again (much like how your skin cells replace themselves almost every day). We have created a world wide civilization in 2000 years. There could have been hundreds or thousands of such civilizations of similar beings to humans that now reside in the center of the earth in the form of lava or have been recycled thousands of times to make the ground beneath our feet.
>>
>>15598606

>>15598161 here

I'm talking about traditional elves. Not fantasy novel/RPG elves.

>>15594936
Heard this as well, but with faeries instead of elves.
There being two types of faeries "Light" and "Dark"
Light faeries are supposed to be the kind mischievous ones that live in forests.
Dark faeries live underground and supposedly were tinkerers. (Which personally, reminds me of Dwarves in the Elder Scrolls universe)
>>
>>15600892
Well strictly speaking not everything.

For one we know there were no nuclear civilisations on earth before us. And we can be fairly certain there were no industrialized societies before us. Beyond that? Its a crapshoot.
>>
>>15594219
>heidelberg
Something about /pol/ goes here.
>>
>>15597605

>google
>>
>>15600892

A few flaws there:

1. We've got a pretty good fossil record, showing no examples of creatures capable enough to build civilisations until, at the very most, half a million years ago.

2. We've got fossils from millions of years ago that didn't get turned over and turned into lava again, so we know proof of potential civilisations can survive the test of time.

3. Any civilisation capable of undergoing an agricultural revolution would be able to spread fairly quickly. Our own species spread before we even reached this point and developed agriculture in a few different places independently, so a civilisation would be able to explore and spread much more easily than we did. Which makes a sudden and completely undetected disappearance very, very, very, very, very unlikely.

4. Our species has left proof of ourselves not just on our planet but also on the Moon. Any similar civilisation would have likely done the same, yet not a single sniff of debris.
>>
File: spaceshiponthemoon.jpg (47KB, 620x376px) Image search: [Google]
spaceshiponthemoon.jpg
47KB, 620x376px
>>15601879
>>
File: 300_million_year_old_screw.jpg (16KB, 260x238px) Image search: [Google]
300_million_year_old_screw.jpg
16KB, 260x238px
>>15601174
And we can be fairly certain there were no industrialized societies before us. Beyond that? Its a crapshoot.

Oh geez anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baigong_Pipes
>>
>>15603466
Is there proof that is 300 million years old?
Is preserves like it is 2000 years old at most
>>
Troll myths could be left over from when modern man coexisted with Neanderthal.
And i think elves and other slightly built humanoid myths come from ancient Europeans meeting meeting some of the asian races
>>
>>15593033
>Proof
Read the Bible.
>>
>>15593020
>Do you think that possibly there were races living in Europe pre roman expansion that consisted of Elves or dwarves?
Yes, dwarves exist. Elves don't. I'm not even a skepdick.
>Mabe at some part of europe there were nords adapted to be shorter but built stout and mabe at another part there were nords with a pointy ear adaptation and mabe they were wiped out by or before the Roman expansion era.
The pointy ear thing was a fashion statement people did a lot time ago.
>Its proven that races of Giants once walked the earth (which could also categorize trolls, orcs or whatever) and also the druids were another race who were proven to be real and wiped out by the romans who are often viewed as cryptic.
Giants exist even today. They've mainly been outbred.
>Trolls
No
>Orcs
Fiction
>Druids
ayy lmao
>>
>>15593074
The study is available to anyone with access to Bing.
>>
>>15601879
>Believing the public fossil record to be the whole truth

ishygddt
>>
II southeast asia there is ver. Of elves call orang Bunian
>>
>>15593133
From what I could gather pointy ears and slenderness are as much randomly assigned as possible, with certain families having a child with pointed ears and other children without any elven characteristics.
>>
There were giant apes so giant humanoids isnt toooo far fetched
>>
>>15593824
What do you mean by fading? According to Tolkien, they can die just as we men do. Or they can sail to Valinor and live on forever.

Only one elf in Tolkien's tales didn't leave a body, I believe. Fëanor was, according to Tolkien, the greatest of the elves, the most spirited. When he died, his spirit leaving his body burned it to ash.
>>
File: 5022340_orig.jpg (31KB, 855x688px) Image search: [Google]
5022340_orig.jpg
31KB, 855x688px
Aryan (albino) Dravidians and Neanderthals crossbred and resulted in modern whites
>>
>>15593020
Well, you're partially right in that giants of a sort once walked the earth.

They weren't humans, though, but apes from a different hominid subfamily.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus
>>
>>15599647
That fucking faggot
>>
File: 1387525797803.jpg (197KB, 834x555px) Image search: [Google]
1387525797803.jpg
197KB, 834x555px
>>15593020
I think you need to understand that Tolkien was a "writer", meaning that he "made shit up". It's fiction, not some centuries old document. Some of Middle-Earth is inspired by nordic mythology, but the beautiful, blonde, pointy-eared elves and the beardy, noble dwarves didn't exist before Tolkien. Elves used to be small wood spirits who stole children (the "fairies" actually might fit the Tolkien elves visually, but they were evil fuckers too) and dwarves were creepy rapists. "Orc" is a word and creature completely made up by Tolkien.

Oh wait. You haven't even read any Tolkien, have you? You watched a film and decided it must be real. You seem like the kind of person who thought himself a philosopher after seeing The Matrix.
>>
File: asfasfasfaf.jpg (43KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
asfasfasfaf.jpg
43KB, 600x369px
>>15603755
But is there a chance that there were tribes or groups of nords who specifically had elfish ears?
Its believed by scientists that neanderthals and modern man cross bred and that eventually lead to the nords.
Mabe there were sets of nords who still kept a larger amount of neanderthal traits then the rest of the others and elfish type ears were one of their things.
To me when you look at it in the right way neanderthals do sorta have that elvish look to their skulls
>>
>>15597027
This is how religious people think
Holy shit
"This happened because I'm saying it happened. You want me to give you my evidence? No! You prove me wrong! If I make a claim it's true until you disprove it."
>>
Dwarves were and are literally just the dwarves you see today.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis
>>
Males in my family generally have pointed ears. I will take a picutre and post it when the sun rises over here.
>>
>>15603958
dew it
For science
>>
>well documented races of sub-human Giants
>don't need to prove it
>well documented
>no proof
LeL. Good old /x/
>>
File: 1223141032.jpg (99KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1223141032.jpg
99KB, 480x640px
Pic related: Muh ear
>>
>>15603466
You should do some research into the shit you post, because those "pipes" were concluded to be fossilized trees.
>>
>>15603740
>Believing any old bullshit you read online because it's not "mainstream" science
>>
File: peter-dinklage-wife-emmys.jpg (77KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
peter-dinklage-wife-emmys.jpg
77KB, 300x450px
Dwarves are real and they still exist.

Pic related.
>>
>>15604288
...whats wrong with it?
>>
The problem is the angle it was shot at. The shading obscures the trait. It comes to a point, look towards the end of the ear on the inner part.
>>
>>15604288
Nice Cauliflower Ear. Wrestling? MMA? Horrible weed-whacker incident?
>>
>>15603805
dat varg
>>
>>15595063
There was interbreeding between early humans and neanderthals. Modern humans of European descent have somewhere between 1-4% Neanderthal DNA.

Not gonna post a link as proof but I literally just learned that this semester in an Anthropology class so I'm sure anyone who wants to look it up can find this shit within like 5 minutes
>>
Th itBorn wi
>>
>>15604288
That's not really pointed.
Also your ear looks pretty fucked up and weird.
>>
>>15603805
Try telling that to Immortal
>>
File: hominid skull comparison.jpg (85KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hominid skull comparison.jpg
85KB, 708x1000px
>>15593039
We not only lived beside Neanderthals we interbred with them.
>http://www.livescience.com/48399-when-neanderthals-humans-first-interbred.html

This is just some of the more recent findings. We've found Neanderthal DNA in every race besides some African tribes.

>pic related. Bottom skull is human. Second from bottom is Neanderthal.
>>
>>15593216
We found the dwarves.
>>
>>15603726

How's the bible proof? Those are mere stories (or as most call them : fairy tales)
>>
>>15594211
Kek.
>>
>>15593020
>Guaranteed replies
Seriously, just stop responding to this fucker. Saged.
>>
>>15605762
>Stop responding
>Responds
>>
>>15605782
>being this new
>>
>>15605802
>being this retarded
>>
>>15593054
Yo, do not major in any sciences if you go to college. They ask for proof on everything.
>>
>>15594940
Welcome to /x/, where you can grab citations from wiki and blogs to prove claims
>>
>>15605822
don't blame me. your retard genes came from your mom.
>>
>>15599655
I would not consider that man as a race. Jesus /x/, you don't even know what race means and you expect people to believe in LOTR as fact.
>>
>>15603726
>gets asked for proof
>does not attempt to even find a blog
>cites the bible
I cant tell if this is troll or for real. Either way, I laughed
>>
>>15604288
Imagine if science wasn't around. Kids who wrestle probably would think they r turning into mutants once their ears start deforming
>>
>>15603740
>has no proof of claims
>fuck it, everyone is a liar but me
>>
>>15594211
is it middle age? I thought it was near future but I haven't gotten caught up in the manga yet.
>>
>>15605762
Im pretty sure this is the same guy spamming buttrage on this thread from the time it started
>>
File: 3434242423342.png (177KB, 476x396px) Image search: [Google]
3434242423342.png
177KB, 476x396px
>>15604288
as far as people ive known personally this is the closest to elf ears I can think of
The pics dont really do it justice the way seeing it in person does so I sorta just tried to draw a better idea of it.
>>
>>15607487
Elves are Santa's little helpers and they live in the North Pole
>>
>>15607487
Are u implying that elves are real based on shape of an ear?
>>
>>15607487
That's not even close to an elf ear. Are you retarded?
>>
File: C h i m.png (1MB, 1290x1260px) Image search: [Google]
C h i m.png
1MB, 1290x1260px
>>15607517
She's not a purebreed

Look if you're not even going to bother thinking about it, then I'm not going to bother responding to your posts
>>
>>15607517
>>15607499
>>15607492
THe basis of the topic is whether or not there is a chance that elf like ears may or may not have been an adaptation or trait of the neanderthal that could have been passed down to some tribes of nords
Isnt ear shape apart of genetics?
Are you even trying?
>>
>>15607537
not for you
>>
>>15607537
Just because someone has a pointed ear, lazy eye, longer arms, etc. does not indicate proof of a different race. You might as well say giants race exist due to gigantism
>>
>>15607537
Giraffes neck grew longer due to survival of the fittest, not because some different race of giraffes mated with them. If elves did exist and pass down genetics then there would be some indication in DNA of a different race
>>
>>15607537
It doesn't matter if that's the topic of discussion when the photo posted is just a normal ear
>>
great thread op
>>
>>15607564
I never said anything about a completely different race of elves I said whether or not pointed ears could have been a trait passed down from the neanderthal or other subhumans.
There might have been tribes of people who still contained a more prominent amount of neanderthal dna of mabe 20 to 50 percent living in more modern times.
If they found a skeleton it would be viewed as a different race and the ear cartilage would be completely wasted away so it would just be another skeleton.
http://news.discovery.com/human/evolution/neanderthal-skeleton-provides-evidence-of-interbreeding-with-humans-130327.htm
>>
>>15593020
No.
Also, race, druid, no.
>>
File: image.jpg (389KB, 1013x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389KB, 1013x1131px
Giant eldritch space elves. If you like love craft you'll dig the eldar.
>>
>>15607732
& re: Tolkien's Eldar Elves:
-
`The Eldar are those who accepted the summons. Their name, literally Star People, was given to them by Oromë in their own language.`

I think we could be onto something here people; when Tolkien was writing about Elves he was subconsciously referring to star seeds. I think we can now more or less consider the case solved and closed.
>>
I went to school all my life with a girl who had dark purple/black hair (not dyed) and pointier than average ears

She was nice

Guess elves are real
>>
>/x/ believes in magic
>doesn't believe in giants
>>
>>15608736
But what about magical giant wizards?
>>
>>15608473
I always notice that the few that do are only people that are the most nordic looking.
Never any other race
>>
File: All you need.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
All you need.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>15608942
All giants are wizards

it comes with the territory
>>
>>15593033
>Going to need proof of this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus

You're welcome, Anon.
>>
>>15605864

Race is a social construct... so it can mean whatever you can convince people it means.
>>
>>15593020
>When you think of it high enough it doesnt seem that far fetched.
>>
>>15610595
>Race is a social construct
No it's not you fucking retard.
>>
>>15610581
Thats a giant ape not a giant man
>>
>>15603737
Who the fuck uses bing? Lemme guess, your also use Internet Explorer
>>
>>15593201
Fuck Texas. Piece of shit state.
>>
>>15598606
Right, because neanderthals are known for their elvish qualities
>>
>>15593201
Texas penises are small too
>>
>>15610595

Betcha think gender is, too.

SJW plzgo.
>>
>>15600882
is your brother op? He sounds like a faggot
>>
>>15593020
I'm from the north of Germany and here we have tons of old tales that tell of "pointy eared" (Spitzohr) people who live in the woods and traded with humans. Apparently they were shorter than us with a fragile appearance. Some of their tribes also allied with German tribes to fend off the Romans. There's actually a myth about why the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest ended in a disaster for the Romans: The forest used to be home to one of the most aggressive Spitzohr tribes.

Got some other tales but that's the most prominent one.
>>
>>15605857
Isn't his mom your sister?
>>
>>15599655
>Gigantism
>Totally not a hormone problem
Oh oh guys a race of giants!! Elves! Druids! Deuce Bigolow!
>>
>>15610631

Like there's a difference.
>>
>>15610625
You need to drink some fucking bleach you racist piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>15610791
You should just kill yourself too you ignorant cis-normative asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>15610823
Thats bad ass as shit
Are they suppose to still be around or died out?
>>
>>15611233
are you being retarded on purpose?
Its probably just another oversized version of todays version that adapted to being smaller over the years so the species didnt starve out on their own metabolisms.
>>
>>15611237

Since when have tumblrinas been visiting 4chan?

The door's that way, kid. ->
>>
>>15611623
>what is bait?
>>
>>15600449
Did you know that she wasn't in the book?

The writers pulled her out of their ass and made the love story so that there could be sexual tension in the movie.

I'm pretty sure that there were literally no women in the book. (At least I don't remember any.)
>>
>>15611753
Looked it up.
Sadly she doesnt look near as hot IRL as she does with the elf look
>>
File: evangeline_lilly05.jpg (191KB, 1175x587px) Image search: [Google]
evangeline_lilly05.jpg
191KB, 1175x587px
>>15611753
She is hot as fuck but I think she will always look best with the elf look
>>
File: Debra_barone_01.png (168KB, 322x396px) Image search: [Google]
Debra_barone_01.png
168KB, 322x396px
>>15611847
What are you talking about

Explain yourself
>>
>>15611858
I said I think she looks hotter with the elf look
>>
File: debra-everybody-loves-raymond.jpg (863KB, 1650x2200px) Image search: [Google]
debra-everybody-loves-raymond.jpg
863KB, 1650x2200px
>>15611866
ew y
>>
>>15593020
dis nigga here....
>>
>>15611869
So fucking sexy
>>
File: 5EjA1H7.jpg (53KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
5EjA1H7.jpg
53KB, 450x318px
>>15611874
You're bananas and nuts, man
>>
File: 1400865282989.gif (659KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1400865282989.gif
659KB, 300x168px
>>15611869
BECAUSE ELVES ARE THE SECRET NORDIC MASTER RACE
>>
>>15611917
>ayy lmao
>>
>>15593282
and that's why people I Texas are small right?
>>
>>15593020
best bait I have seen in a while. copying it
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.