[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ommando here I've been up at my mom's house for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 23

/k/ommando here

I've been up at my mom's house for the month. house sitting and every night I hear this splashing down by her pond. I've kept dismissing it as fish but then the howling starts and the splashing gets louder. The howling is a weird kind of howl, like a human would if they broke a bone, and this has gone on consecutively for the past week pond is only like a 100 yards from the house and I'm starting to get nervous.

My question is, whats the best defense against any kind of night visitor? I was thinking rocksalt in a shotgun shell but loading that shit is hard and I'd rather have a more effective option in mind before I do that.

Pic related
>>
>>15547861

Any kind of birdshot will scare away critters at a distance and blow them into many pieces at close range.
>>
>>15547861
I heard that lots of small ball bearings in a shotgun shell is quite effective
>>
>>15547879
I mean loads apart from a standard shotgun shell, I've heard from somewhere that creatures of the night or whatever have a weakness to rocksalt or something.

I've got a S&W 586 in .357 too
>>
>>15547938
I'm pretty sure salt'll be less effective than regular shot, but good on you for finding a possibly non-leathal way of scaring off nocturnal animals.
>>
>>15547861
Grab some 93 Octane, some Styrofoam and some Rubbing Alcohol, then go into the woods and let loose. It'll stop it don't worry.
>>
>>15548217
this. report back to /x/
>>
>>15548217
heh, napalm
>>
>>15547861
Best defence?

Probably noping the fuck outta there before you meet and greet it

The thing about guns is you need someone to pull the trigger, and that someone needs to sleep sometime.

And these fuckers are patient.
>>
>>15547861
Do you have cctv cam? I know you can't just sit at one spot whole night monitor the pool,but i want pictures or sound record at least.
>>
>>15548217
You're trying to fool a man from /k/ into making napalm. Think about it.
>>
>>15548253
Well someone else from /k/ tried it, it was worth a try.
>>
Find out what the thing is?
>>
>>15547861
lol you amerifats are stupid, guns won't help you if it's something paranormal

take some sleeping tablets so you can sleep right through the night, why risk pissing something off?
>>
OP here with a short update

Its about 1:26 here and I haven't heard anything yet, I think in order to help you guys better understand my situation I'll explain in some detail.

> Dusk to early night
Quiet, sometimes the fish in the pond come up but since its so cold it rarely happens.
The splash they leave is so quiet that it's nearly impossible to hear it up at my house.

> Midnight to late night
Audible splashing is heard, almost like something is walking in the mud next to the grass with heavy boots

> Late late night
Heavy splashes like something is being dropped, the frequency of the splashes is diverse from one every ten minutes to three in a thirty second window, at this time is when the howling starts.

Let me know if this helps at all
>>
Fucking red neck beta...

Hur durn fur cuhn ahhh keel summer i dunn't ever seens before.

You so fucking big with your guns and rock salt shot but it never crossed your pathetic mind to buy a starlight scope and have A FUCKING LOOK! 100yds?!? Wow what are you 7?
>>
>>15548517
>lol you amerifats
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>15549675
i dont think he was joking
>>
>>15547861
Anything high power, that you are well trained in. Take your shotgun, Some buck some slug. but I would rather have a a fully specced blackout AR15. In this situation I think the most important strong weapon light.
>>
>>15548517
>guns won't help you if it's something paranormal
Not necessarily, at all.
If its a cryptid, say bigfoot, jersy devil, etc bullets kills it fine.

A strong confidence, and positive feelings might be the best protection against spirits, vampires, etc exept for thier respective counters. And nothing gives confidence like a good gun...

Say it's not some paranormal event, guns work great too.
>>
>>15549713
>If its a cryptid, say bigfoot, jersy devil, etc bullets kills it fine.
and you know this from experience?
>>
File: banana magazi- I mean clip.jpg (114KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
banana magazi- I mean clip.jpg
114KB, 500x375px
>>15547861

Fill your clip up and run out screaming trying to shoot it.
>>
>>15549713
No one has ever killed a cryptid with a gun and no one has examined one to know how to kill it.

Guns make people paranoid and holding a loaded weapon with the possibility of killing something if it attacks you doesn't produce positive feelings.

I know you amerifats might find this hard to believe but guns are not the answer to everything.
>>
>>15547861
its just a werewolf taking bath, dont be a faggot, let him bathe in peace.
>>
>>15549838
>>15549861
While /x/ is retardedly violent, never worry. Handed a gun, most /x/ regulars would either scream like a tiny child and drop it or shoot their own genitals off.
>>
>>15549869
yeah holding a gun makes you man
>>
>>15549869
I seriously doubt that, honestly.
>>
>>15549877
What? Please respond with a statement that isn't retarded.
>>
>>15549886
that guy was saying retarded things so I thought I should do the same
>>
>>15549869
>shoot their own genitals off
who needs balls when you have a gun
>>
>>15549890
How is thinking you should act retarded not retarded?
>>
>>15549894
Please respond with a statement that isn't retarded.
>>
>>15549894
why should you act retarded?
>>
>>15549894
You're a useless, driveling imbecile.

You're welcome.
>>
OP here, it's morning now, I think I'll probably take a walk down to the pond and take some pictures. After my post, I stayed up a little longer to see if I could get any experience worth writing about, and I certainly did.

About 2:23 AM the splashing just stopped. Abruptly and without warning, I got up to go see if I could catch a glimpse of anything but the fog was too thick. That's when I heard the howling. This time it was coupled with the sound of trees shaking, kind of like when the wind catches on them but only one tree as opposed to a grouping, and the trees out here are a good size. So along with, splashing and howling, this thing is fucking with my trees.

I feel like the content of my post is getting a little misinterpreted, I'm not trying to hunt this thing, I'm not trying to run out guns a blazing and kill it saying I was from /k/ was probably a mistake because that seems to be the one thing we're focusing on rather than an actual solution, that is why I asked you if there is any better defense.

I don't work today so I'll be here to answer any questions
>>
>>15549903
>if there is any better defense
maybe stop looking for it and leave it alone, if it wanted to rape something it would have raped you mother or maybe that's why she lives there
>>
>>15549907
Yeah I was thinking of the let it be approach, so I called my mom and asked her if she's ever heard any howling or splashing in the late hours, and she says she's heard no such thing. Seeing as I've been here for a month and this is just starting to be a a problem, the splashing and now some forest activity, I can conclude that I am the catalyst for its behaviour which means I am at risk for being raped.

I don't want to be raped.
>>
File: Antirape Pants.jpg (28KB, 970x567px) Image search: [Google]
Antirape Pants.jpg
28KB, 970x567px
>>15549925
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/antirape-underwear-its-not-a-joke-20131113-2xgpp.html
>>
>>15549925
> I don't want to be raped.
Top kek
>>
File: orgonite1.jpg (155KB, 490x500px) Image search: [Google]
orgonite1.jpg
155KB, 490x500px
>>15549925
Get some orgonite and dance around it chanting Tom Cruise, after about 10mins aliens will arrive and rape the cryptid which will reduce it's sex drive and your chances of being raped.

Orgonite is powerful stuff so be careful.
>>
A fox is scooping fish for easy dinner

A skelington Fox that is
>>
I decided to go down to my pond and get some pictures, walked through the woods too so I'll be doing a miniature pic dump.

First thing I looked for was tracks and I couldn't find any, no mud residue from the pond and no marks in the grass from prints. I walked the perimeter of the pond and couldn't see anything out of the ordinary so I went towards the forest.

The path we made is essentially from driving a truck over it a couple times so there is still tall grass growing in the median, however I think whatever is out there probably doesn't care about my trail
After a little walking I came across a tree with broken limbs all up one side of it. I mean some of the major branches, the kind it would take work to split.

I've already disregarded the theory of asshole kids too because the closest neighbor I have is a mile and a half off and the little shits who would, couldn't figure their way out here anyways.

Sorry for shit quality, the pictures were on my phone
>>
>>15548253
This guy from /k/ also said he would shoot rocksalt out of his firearm. I thought browsing a board for guns would make you smarter about them. Never do rocksalt shells. You've been watching to many movies anon.
>>
>>15549968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4

This.
>>
>>15549993
Rocksalt shells, are only meant to startle or wound, they have little to no capability to break the skin.

If you're trying to tell me shooting rocksalt damages the gun too than I suppose that firing in the air will do me some good too.
>>
>>15549931
... I really want a pair of those. Locking clothes fetishes suck.
>>
>>15549877
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx1mryKqvT8
>>
>>15549792
Eh, no, do you?

>>15549838
>Guns make people paranoid and holding a loaded weapon with the possibility of killing something if it attacks you doesn't produce positive feelings.

>>15549869
>/x/ regulars would either scream like a tiny child

Only problems if you aren't trained...
>>
>>15549838
>No one has ever killed a cryptid with a gun
Noone has prooved to kill one or even prooved the existance of one.
>>
>>15549838

>Guns make people paranoid

What are you, some kind of limp wristed faggot?

"Oh, help me, I cannot control my emotions due to an object in my hand!"

You probably believe a psychic vampire is what makes you feel like a little bitch all the time, too.
>>
>>15549988
Perhaps you're fucking with a skinwalker? Where do you live by the way?
>>
>>15549838
>defending yourself when attacked by a person or animal doesn't produce positive feelings in the moment.
>it makes you paranoid when something is outside your house making noise.
>taking your gun to investigate is a bad idea
>I know, i'm from Europe.

No shit Sherlock! Holy fuck, you must be head honcho at Scotland Yard!

Nigga I've had a knife pulled on me while I was unarmed. Do you know all the bad feelings I felt right then? I would have killed (pun intended) to have had my pistol at that very moment.
>>
Ok Op, Take my advice. DONT FUCK WITH IT. It hasn't done anything so far? So its obviously not doing anything
>>
So youv had a nocturnal man with a broken leg by your pond for a month and your thinking of shooting him with rock salt. Their is a special place in hell for people like you
>>
And my advice to you OP, is just keep an eye out. It might be wild pigs, if that's the case, i'd leave them alone. Why not invest in a video camera with night vision, or buy a night vision scope, and just watch for a few nights?
>>
Back with another update,

I live in Northern Ohio, maybe an hour from Cleveland, deep in Amish country. I was looking at the drainage grate in one of my past pictures and I noticed that it may have been forced open. I'm debating on checking it out while the water is low.

Here is a pic of the tree I mentioned earlier, as you can see it looks like something was climbing on it. Its also sideways, fucking phone again.
>>
>>15550207
What kind of idiocy even makes you post this retarded shit?
>>
>>15547861
>My question is, whats the best defense against any kind of night visitor?

Look into the kinds of shit you'd use as bear defense or to hunt moose. If it can kill bear or moose, it can kill anything known in North America...and if you're dealing with some spookum that's bigger than a moose, then fuck if you don't need a DD to kill it.

>I was thinking rocksalt in a shotgun shell
WHY were you thinking this, though? I mean, there's something slashing and howling by your pond or whatever, and your first thought is to make a "traditional" less lethal round?
>>
Wow this thread is going despite no photographs of anything other than random scenery. There is no kommando here just fucking Norman bates missing his mum. Op can't answer honest questions and proceeds to spout drivel in order to satiate the hunger in his brain. Real evidence or gtfo.
>>
>>15550211
I would like to, but it be foggy as fuck at night. I can turn on my back porch lights and I can barely even see the fence at the end of the yard.

>>15550347
Hey I'll welcome a skeptic.But you don't have to go and call me Norman Bates.

Just tell me what you want to see and I will do my best to get a picture or some kind of record of it.

>inb4 a full body shot of whatever is splashing in the lake
>>
>>15550427
do you own any night vision anything? use that and take a picture with the camera looking through it
>>
>>15548217
Lol napalm.
>>
>>15549308
Some deep ones having helluva time, let them enjoy your mother's pond, they're only praying to Dagon and Hydra.
>>
>>15550427
>Fog
Oh. Well. I wouldn't go fucking around out there period. It's all fun and games until a 300ib boar charges you out of the fog.
You could try poisoning whatever it is I guess.
Or if you're man enough, lure it closer to the house, and have a few flood lights rigged up.

>>15550445
Fog sort of fucks up night vision unless you buy some really fancy equipment.
>>
>>15550524
just rush it with a flashlight then
>>
>>15549869
/x/ regular here. Fired a few weapons myself, and while I admit it's good to know how to use firearms in general, it feels really fucking weird.
>>
>>15550531
Nigga. If it's pigs, bears, deer, wild dogs, bobcats, or mountain lions, OP could get hurt. Bad. Or killed.

Not to mention the fact it may be people, who may also have guns/want to turn OP into a sex slave.

Or a skinwalker, or the Devil went to Ohio instead of Georgia.
>>
>>15550427
I'll call you whatever the fuck I like considering your calling something you don't know or have never seen whatever you like. Dude we want audio and shots of what you think you hear. Not vacuous diatribes about the sounds water makes and the noises in your head. Audio equipment is far cheaper than your guns and ammo and considering you took a snazzy photo of your weapon id at least expect 1 grainy picture of The beast in the pond. All good paranormal stories have them.
>>
>>15550553
>audio equipment is far cheaper than your guns

Lol, no. The kind he'd need would cost quite a bit more than the shotgun he has in that picture.
>>
>>15550552
assuming he is a guy who frequents /k/ he should have an attachable flashlight for his guns. if its people then they are trespassing and he would have the jump on them
>>
>>15550562
Wow.

Is this really how much regular /x/philes know about not dying?

>"Guys there is either a large animal or a monster on my property, what do?"
>"RUN AT IT!"
>>
>>15550568
i rarely go on here. its just OP has guns, im assuming nerves, and gun training. he should be able to handle whatever is out in the lake
>>
>>15550575
You know a gun doesn't make you invincible right? Being a good shot, or even a tier one operator who spent 10 years in Delta Force counts for very little when running into some woods, in the dark, in thick fog.

A flashlight would give away his position to people, before he saw them.
And animals, should they decide to become aggressive and not run, would always have the jump on him.
I don't know what OP's training is. But I know I was always taught not to go running into a situation like OP's describing without backup, or immediate danger to another person.

If he hears screams? By all means go in guns blazing. But splashes, and no property damage or niggers coming through windows? Leave it be until he gets a bit of help. Or trap/poison it.
>>
>>15547861
Get yourself some slugs, wet the ends and dip 'em in kosher salt. Not only will slugs asshammer anything in front of them, you're sure to get that salt deep within the wound.
>>
>>15550626
I think you're forgetting that salt kills slugs.
>>
So, after a little glancing over my options, I've decided to abandon the rocksalt approach, the best thing my shotgun can do for me is probably using solid slugs.

I've been considering a way to get some kind of recording of it, unfortunately I don't have any nice camera aside from my phone and even then, it's been foggy as fuck these last few days. I haven't completely disregarded baiting it however, I just have no clue on what I would even use.

So with the assumption that it is a carnivore, what am I looking at for bait. if need be, I can hit a Fin Fur and Feather for what I could need.
>>
>>15550665
Ground beef. Seriously.
Trail it from the water, to your fence at sunset.
>>
>>15550595

Hey, whoa there. I used to somewhat enjoy your posts and even think a little bit highly of you but it sounds like you need some Midol this morning. Someone says guns suck for stuff you're all "NO WAY JOSE!", someone says they're good for stuff and again you're all "NOOOOO UR WRONG!" ... sounds like you're just in the mood to argue. How about instead of bitching at/criticizing everyone and their posts you help out OP with your amazing knowledge and skiill?
>>
>>15550701
i was just gonna let his response be (im the guy who he reponded to) but yeah thats exactly what i was thinking
>>
>>15550701
>>15550715
>>15550701
>implying I was not informing the anon of his wrong mindset when it comes to weapons, and possible danger
>a subject I do not fuck around with
>especially on /x/ or /k/.

I am trying to help OP. He even said trapping/baiting it is not out of the question.

There are two things I have extreme opinions on.
The right to bear arms (call me an evil, baby killing monster).
And personal safety in situations like OP has found himself in.
Nothing irks me more than retarded opinions on both. Once again, criticize me all you want. But I think I'm one of the few people here who has actually tried to help OP.

I was also not meaning to be a dick. My tone was supposed to be informative, not dickbaggery. I apologize.
>>
>>15550214
Sounds like you have a transient chilling on your property. Tell ya what, lead with some birdshot and alternate with slugs. Head out at night with some hunting equipment and shoot at anything that makes a sound. At day break, assuming you've managed to hit anything, line up your kills and come back here.
>>
>>15550721
no problem at all my post of charging was a half-joke half me being a tard.
>>
>>15550722
And by "hunting equipment" I mean the classic drunkle loadout: a bottle of whisky and a disdain for immigrants.
>>
>>15550736
Well, you forget. half the people on /x/ may think you were totally serious. And a genius for suggesting it.
Seriously. A guy a few years back ran out into the woods trying to catch a goatman on camera for /x/, and instead found a pissed off wild dog.
Dude got away, totally safe, but still.
>>
>>15550211
I hear wild pigs (boars) are becoming a real problem in some places.
>>
>>15550744
What about moonshine? Moonshine goes much better with a disdain for immigrants. I hear that if you look hard enough, you can find some made with liberal tears.
>>
>>15550748
wow, aright point taken but still people should have some common sense
>>
>>15550750
You have no idea. Where I live a jogger got gored half to death by a group of them.
>>
File: 1381459527499.gif (3MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1381459527499.gif
3MB, 355x200px
>>15550755
>people should have common sense
Do you mean people in general, or me for not knowing you were joking?

If you mean people in general, who knows dude. If a kid from /x/ hears banging downstairs his first thought very well may be "GHOSTS" not "OH SHIT BURGLARS".

I see it all the time here. I usually hope they are just making their stories up. Femanons especially. (we have quite a few here, obviously)
>>
>>15550766
people in general. i dont blame you at all for your response
>>
>>15550776
hey look i finally got dubs
>>
>>15550776
>dubs

Oh well, sorry if I sounded like an asshat.
>>
>>15550787
not at all good sir
>>
>>15550799
wow doubles again
>>
>>15550799
Anyway, lurking for OP.

>inb4 pictures of fish people coming out of the water, and footage of a brave /k/ommando slaying 50 of them.
>>
>>15550807
i would pay money for that pic
>>
>>15550807
I hope he catches it on video then.
>>
>>15549894
redefine
>>
>>15550158
actually, on /x/ people don't believe they can be affected by psychic vampires
because they ALL ARE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES
>>
is this thread dead?
>>
>>15551040
Or nah
Anyway bump
>>
>>15548517

Yuropoors Skinwalker detected
>>
>>15551044
I bet he's never even been shot at in the hood.
Or if skinwalker, had real arrows and spears stuck in his ass after kidnapping some native american woman.

What a sad, sad, excuse for a human/skinwalker he is.
>>
Alright its OP I just got back from dinner with a friend of mine. He says I'm crazy as shit yet he wants nothing to do with the whole situation. Great guy he is.

Anyways I'm about to head to the store to get ground beef and some shotgun slugs, might grab a small track kit in case this bait actually yields something. Should take me an hour so in case any of you anons think of something else.

I'm debating on an all nighter, in this effort to actually see what could be going on.
>>
>>15550636
He ain't talking about real live slugs, he means the shooty boom ones
>>
>>15551124
bear trap
>>
>>15551075
>I bet he's never even been shot at in the hood
real talk nigga
>>
Have a flare gun?

Honestly, I can't wait for OP to come back with the story of your midnight blunderfuck fight with a wild turkey.
>>
File: Amerifats.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>15550200
>Do you know all the bad feelings I felt right then?
you pissed your pants while screaming for your mommy

it's lucky you didn't have a gun else you would have been shot by a cop
>>
>>15551075
I was shot in my hood
Check out the video it's on worldstar
>>
>>15551246
Also you need to see my new mixtape drop mayne
Shit's fire af namsayin yo
>>
Alright guys I'm back at home, gonna set everything up for this all nighter.

Fin Fur and Feather is a bitch on your wallet.
>>
My money is on fox.
>>
>>15549700
> .223
>better that 00 buck
>at killing/scaring/shooing wildlife/bigfeet

You're a retard.
>>
>>15550546
Pussy guns are fun as hell, you deny your human instinct being at the top of the food chain
>>
File: 1417974238360.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1417974238360.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Y'all fucking stupid.

OP, I can guarantee you that you're fucking with something sentient and foul. I know you're all amped up for a cute adventure on the behest of these retards, but if you're going through with the meat idea, be careful.
>>
I better wake up to something good OP, I'm counting on you
>>
Alright you /x/philes! Its all set up and ready

Tonights girlfriend will not be my 870 unfortunately because its loading spring is fucked for some reason but rather a Taurus Guacho in .45

Instead of some ground beef, I got some steak cuts that the butcher assured me have the highest fragrance of any other cut, he said that before charging me $15 for it.

I've got that in a dog bowl with my phone on audio record to a sim card so that it doesn't fill up. With me constantly checking outside, we might see something tonight.

I plan on constantly updating too so feel free to ask me any questions.
>>
>Hour 1
Nothing, fed my dogs and watched outside for a few minutes.

Dogs seem a little antsy tonight, they walking around in their kennels. It's really dark tonight too, makes it all the more comforting.
>>
>>15552064
Oh, i'm back just in time I guess.
>>
>>15552086
You haven't missed much. I'm thinking about going down there and having a look around. Every time I glance out the window it's like I'm expecting to see it just standing out there, in the open.

Shit I should have bought a baby monitor, but I don't think those work at 100 yards.
>>
File: Asainpainsmile.jpg (45KB, 440x430px) Image search: [Google]
Asainpainsmile.jpg
45KB, 440x430px
>>15549892
>>
>>15548262
sauce?
>>
>Hour 2
Walked outside, still didn't see anything. Meat was untouched
>>
Oh fuck. Fuck I heard it. Should I go outside?

Oh fuck it was loud
>>
>>15552264
Well, turn your phone on, go on the porch and record for a bit.
>>
>>15552267
My phone is out there, recording by the bait.
I'm gonna go out there. I need to get my phone.
>>
File: Orks_by_Jamstar501st.jpg (93KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Orks_by_Jamstar501st.jpg
93KB, 600x750px
>>15552270
I'll be with you in spirit bro.
>>
Okay

I've gone through all of the audio from the recording only the last five minutes is really worth saving. So I clipped it and put it in a vocaroo.

When I got out there the bowl and the meat was gone. As in, picked up and moved. I picked up my phone and ran back to the house. The whole fucking time my head was just fucking pumping. I didn't even turn around once.

I have no fucking clue what the hell is out there but is sure as shit is not some kind of turkey.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1afHtLa80BF

There is the splashing and the howl. It's just like it is the other nights.

I'm gonna stay up a little longer and listen to whatever theories you guys have.
>>
>>15552313
I hear splashing, a dog, and an airplane? at around 3:10.

And that howl was, weird. I mean you could have faked any or all of this. But if you didn't, well fuck.
>>
>>15552313
Yea, that sure as hell ain't a fox or turkey. OP, be careful and stay inside.
>>
>>15552313
My theory? I have no fucking idea. I live on 35 acres in the country with a large pond. I see (and hear) raccoons, opossums, fox, and coyote all the time, but if I heard something like that, I'd set up a game camera and a pretty elaborate trap, then get my best semi-auto rifle and wait. Have you set up a game camera to see it? Last year, I caught a HUGE bobcat on my camera.
>>
>>15552337
The dogs are barking now, holy shit I think something is in my back yard
>>
File: it begins.png (320KB, 349x415px) Image search: [Google]
it begins.png
320KB, 349x415px
>>15552390
>>
>>15552380
You know, to me it almost sounds like a lower pitched elk, or deer.
I know they make some pretty freaky noises. But. I don't know.
>>
File: 1417645965189.gif (6KB, 381x178px) Image search: [Google]
1417645965189.gif
6KB, 381x178px
>>15552313
Sounds like godzilla almost,

Regardless, almost sounds like its saying something, especially at the end. Sounds like "help me"

I lived on a ranch in bumfuck nowhere for decades and never heard any shit like that in my life.
>>
>>15552390
I'd let the dogs in, if you can do it without going into the yard. If not, fuck em. Get your mom (your mom right?) and hole up someplace.
If you need some extra light, if at all possible, pull your car around and put the high beams on into the yard. If you think you can.
If not, i'd fuckin barricade myself in a room til morning. Just to be safe.
>>
Something just ripped a hole in the kitchen screen window. I mean it looks like something just raked a claw across it trying to rip it open. Neither of my mom's dogs can even reach that high. Something was digging at the back door too and ripped all of the wood up. I'll go get a picture of that

Pic related
>>
nigga you've got fucking deep ones in your fucking back yard

run cthulhu is coming
RUN BITCH RUN
>>
>>15552420
Do what ever you can to get the dogs in, they would risk their life for you
>>
>>15552440
agreed

let those little fuckers in there, you'll need the company
>>
>>15552436
On one hand, I want to see fish people.

On the other, I really don't want OP to be murdered by fish people.

I'd gtfo, OP.
>>
>>15552436
Yeah, I'd say time to start acting like a possible threat is around.
>>
File: 1417904088034.jpg (135KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1417904088034.jpg
135KB, 1024x683px
OP you gotta stop worrying about updating and start worrying about keeping your ass alive. Get your .45 ready and fuck it up if u see it. Godspeed OP
>>
>>15552436
You could drop us your coordinates if you feel like it, OP. Or call for help, or both.
>>
>>15552440
>>15552447
If OP has to go outside to get them, it's not worth it.
But hey, he'll do what he thinks he needs to do.
>>
Don't worry everyone the dogs are safe. I had them let in before the big shit show.

While I was taking the second pic I got a nosebleed out of nowhere. A really heavy one too, like soaked through the tissue I stuck up there.
>>
>>15552461
>If OP has to go outside to get them, it's not worth it.

Yes it is, dogs will have his back in a fight more than his mom.
>>
>>15552471
So, what's the status now? any noises?
>>
>>15552471
The only reason i'm not calling bullshit on this picture (I.e, the dogs did it at one point, or OP did it)
Is because it's cleaned off in that one spot, and you can see smearing all around it.

Not saying i'm convinced, but if it's faked, OP paid crazy attention to detail.
>>
>>15552479
No noises at all. Like dead silent. This is so tense, and the nosebleed is making it no better.
>>
>>15552478
Or they'll run in fear, or go apeshit in the house.
We're assuming this is full blown lovecraftian horrors roaming OP's property.
>>
.oh my god triangles and shadow people
>>
>>15552494
Replying to my own post. I just heard a fucking clang outside.
>>
File: 1417466986775.jpg (168KB, 514x686px) Image search: [Google]
1417466986775.jpg
168KB, 514x686px
>>15549308
a bird is in after the fish , nothing to fear anon
>>
>>15552515
get the fuck out of there, man. Go back tomorrow with more people
>>
>>15552494
you prone to nosebleeds during stress, or at least had them before? or is this just out of the blue?
>>
>>15552502
>We're assuming this is full blown lovecraftian horrors roaming OP's property.

Maybe you are, lunatic
>>
op is dead
>>
OP, get your mom and your dogs and sleep in a room that has no windows and secure the door the best you can.

It most likely it just a pissed off bear or something
>>
File: 20141208_011023.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20141208_011023.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Oh fuck guys.
>>
>>15552552
the fuck is that
>>
OP said he lives near clevland. its cleveland niggers doing some jiggaboo shit.
>>
>>15552556
A water bowl
>>
>>15552556
This. Pic is when I put it out 3 hours ago
>>
>>15552552
What, was it moved back there after being emptied?
>>
>>15552569
The bowl was about 100 yards away. By the pond. I couldn't find it earlier, what the fuck is going on guys?
>>
>>15552552

It just wants a free refill OP.

Help a skinwalker out.
>>
op pls stop ur making my sister cry

she scared as fuk
she black tho
>>
>>15552573
Yeah, dunno OP. By this point I'm honestly a bit surprised that the bowl is intact.
>>
your fucked OP for feeding cleveland niggers. they wont leave now.
>>
>>15552581
Fucking kek

>>15552567
>>15552552
Man get the straight fuck out of there, like, fucking now.
>>
>>15552588
Leaving the house is the dumbest thing he can do, he needs to post up in a safe spot with his dogs and mom and wait till morning
>>
op is dead
>>
fuck.....them cleveland niggas got OP. RIP OP and dogs.
>>
>>15550558
And what planet are you from?
All he needs is a mic and a length of audio cable and the fucking PC he's using to post all this shit up, audacity is free so that's the audio programming covered. Expenses? About £10. Fuck, a Dictaphone would have heralded better results but no, op is a /k/ommando and knows nothing of the world around him.
>>
Its been about 10 minutes or so since the bowl was thrown at the house. Dogs are quiet and I haven't heard anything else. Seeing as its almost 2:30 let me recap.

Good news: I am not dead. My entrails are not littering the front yard.

Bad news: I am still home alone and will be for at least 2 more weeks. I just supremely fucked up with the bait and record idea. My entrails could be littering the front yard soon.

/x/ I need some fucking help. Seeing as I can't sleep anytime soon, anyone mind throwing some ideas my way?
>>
>>15552637
Survive
>>
I can't help but think this thread is an elaborate ruse.
>>
File: tricksy.png (29KB, 596x377px) Image search: [Google]
tricksy.png
29KB, 596x377px
>>15552653
>>
>>15552653
of course it is. only a complete moron would believe anything posted here
>>
>>15552653
This is /x/, of course it is. An actual /k/ommando would've died before even posting the vocaroo.
>>
>>15552637
So, we have no idea what we got here, but off the top of my head, a way to light a fire, possibly a torch, wouldn't be too bad. Does tend to scare animals.
>>
>>15552637
Someone said white ash works on skinwalkers.

In the mean time, got a basement?
>>
>>15552595
Its even dumber when you take in to consideration his "mums" house is 100yrds from the pond. A one eyed blind bat with cataracts would be able to see the pond better than this /k/ommando can. Opmclearly has no sense of intelligence gathering therefore is not /k/ommando and is clearly /k/lown
>>
>>15552681
No basement, got like 3 attics though.

This white ash thing. What would I have to do?
>>
>>15552685
Ever lived in a place without the constant glow of city lights? Gets pretty fucking dark friend. Mix that with the haze that comes off a pond when the water is warmer than the air and looks like you've lost visibility.
>>
>>15552691
Not sure for white ash, read once burning paper would do it, sounds kind of stupid though.

Get into one of the attics with some food, your gun and your dogs, and barricade that shit.
>>
Oh fuck I hear it growling outside
>>
>>15552714
if you have enough time to post on here, you have enough time to record it
>>
>>15552714
I'd say shoot for the head, keep extra ammo handy. Don't make unnecessary noise, and listen.
>>
I haven't heard anything more so I think I'm in the clear. I'm gonna try and get at least something of sleep. So I don't look like shit at work tomorrow. I'll look into a bear trap tomorrow.
>>
>>15552714
Clip clippity?
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.