[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Haunted Houses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 52

isn't there a reason we're supposed to be afraid of "haunted houses" and halloween spooks in general?

Not continuing, but in light of the recent McKamey Manor mess, I just wanted to share some thoughts about the subject of haunted houses, especially "extreme" haunted houses. Bad things can happen when things are taken to extremes. Sometimes, something that is meant to be "fun and scary" can end up being terrifying, nightmarish, and altogether too literal when taken to extremes.

I wish I'd never heard of that damn manor.

yours truly,

anonymous
>>
>>15400805
I'm also interesting because there no haunted house that is actually scary.

The whole "Mckamey Manor" stuff is just publicity. It's just another generic haunted house.

Are there any actual "haunted houses" that are actually scary?
>>
>>15400825
>publicity
>>
>>15400835
>publicity

Yes, pretty much. Or are the type that thinks people actually get tortured in the McKamey Manor for some super duper ultra secret webcam broadcast?

Here's a link for you
>>>/b/
>>
File: whatalovelysmile.jpg (79KB, 960x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whatalovelysmile.jpg
79KB, 960x849px
>russ only abducts people who ask for it

>sometimes they're really asking for it
>>
>>15400838
>thinks people actually get tortured in the McKamey Manor for some super duper ultra secret webcam broadcast?

Nope, I think that people are tortured in the McKamey manor because Russ thinks it's fun to scare people that way.
>>
>>15400838

idk the bruises and mental scarring didn't look faked to me.
>>
I think the question is how long before it ends up like the Stanford Prison Experiment?
>>
>>15401005

The real question is, has it already become like that and will it stop there?
>>
>>15401005
how long before pushing people who signed up for it isn't enough and they go searching for less willing subjects?

more importantly, how would we ever know?
>>
>>15400805
He is the first of his kind so people nust react with New judgement. Without watching any evidence this is just a good ol fashion extreme bewhouse. With solid investigation of every element (odd IRS 404 on his chairty page, claims from Russ and his right hand man to stream Live to Vegas although "survivors" have no idea, very odd reaction from everyone involved in the actual Manor) things will start to just not look right whatsoever..

Not to mention the never before seen outrage from "supporters" acting like crazy minions on a hunt for "Trolls".

Ive been just stating facts yet these people claim were making threats.

Ive only seen one threat...
Pic related
>>
>>15401053
How long before Russ shows his true reptilian face. How long before muh Illuminati starts using McKamey Manor as their headquarters? He probably already invites aliums to his BBQ:s.

How long before yadayada.

The guy is pretty honest about what it is, he uploads hundreds of videos on Youtube and Facebook. He has done numerous interviews and have been featured in stuff like Discovery Channel. This isn't some underground torture club.

I mean, in some of the later videos, he talked a lot about toning stuff down, so I guess he realizes how far it has gone.

>inb4 shill, I literally found out about this place yesterday, and I find it fascinating how far this guy pushes entertainment.
>>
>>15401202
Yeah, that picture clearly belongs in some /b/-cringethread.
>>
>>15401207

>I mean, in some of the later videos, he talked a lot about toning stuff down, so I guess he realizes how far it has gone

Or maybe he's just covering his ass

>"Oh I guess we need to tone things done things have gone too crazy"
>next candidates allegedly want to quit after 20 minutes
>"Oh I guess we need to done things down further"

Sounds like the first bullshitting trick in the book. Same as "I'll pay you next month" except the implications are a lot worse. It can't work forever though.
>>
>>15401216
>Maybe
It's always possible to say maybe. I suppose we will have to wait and see. Either this guy will continue to do what he does, or he turns out to be complete madman who will kill everyone who enters the house.

Because you know, maybe
>>
>>15401207
You have to realize all his marketing is BEFORE this "new and improved" 2014 version which takes things to a whole new illegal level.
>>
>>15401220

When I say maybe, I'm considering the small probability that he hired some really great actors and that he is a really great actor himself, and that this is just a very elaborate viral marketing operation. Because everything about that guy screams full-on, literal, Manson tier psychopath, his phony nice guy act included. I don't usually buy into /x/ tinfoilhattery but there is no tinfoil here, everything is painfully obvious.

I guess we'll see how it all turns out, indeed.
>>
>>15401213
Actually would be neat if someone knew if its been in cringe before because if I screen capped an original that would make things a lot more interesting.

Also I was mentioning that if it wasnt a serious issue we wouldnt have so many archived threads already. Russ' "lead actor" Dallas decided to post this pic proving he has been very active in every last thread that even mentions the Manor.

He deleted the pic 2seconds later and posted a picture of Russ with a funny nose saying "GOTCHA".
>>
>>15401262
>>
>>15401262
>>
Noticed he recently changed his profile pic to his dog that died back in march of 2013. Is he trying to envoke sympathy? Is it a hint at his fake charity?

Funny idea came to me though.. Maybe the pup wanted out of this world before shit got too intense!! You know animal instincts n shit?!

Or maybe just died of cancer..

But wouldn't he have enough munnies to help the dog?? I mean paying 28 actors, buying expensive animatronics, smoke machines, props, drown tanks, spoopy masks, multiple camera units, torture contraptions, not to mention rent for his house and some ranch..
>>
>>>>15400805
Yeah this one just seems TOO extreme remember that sarah girl that came in the other thread?? I felt bad cuz she was defending the place but obviously had some really bad stuff happen to her.

Pic related
>>
>>15401307
>This guy is going to get internet rekt by literal twelve year olds who think money cures death
Oh my lord godspeed anons
>>
>>15401321
Did she really get those bruises there?
>>
>>15401327
She said it herself this is the same Sarah
>>
>>15401327
"And to all the people watching us go through it all you are some sick fucks!"

>holy fuck she mentions Vegas
>>
>>15401345
Wait if this was really Sarah in the thread was she playing dumb or is it just not her?? I mean she obviously knows theres a live stream but maybe he doesnt tell them that it goes to Vegas??

Ahhh shieettt
>>
>>15401307
That dog probably died from old age, dude.
>>
>>15401335
That's fucked up.
>>
>>15401335
>Subjects herself knowingly to torture
>"I'm a woman of god now!"

Sarah is a retard. This house should be a measuring stick for killing off idiots. if you are dumb enough to sign up they just actually kill you and the world improves markedly.
>>
>>15401359
The only reason i really posted it was to raise the question why the dog pic right before halloween instead of his face or something scary as usual?
>>
>>15401377
>taking that sentence literally
>>
>>15401202
People did make death threats though.

There were posts about storming the ranch and lynching them.
Which is not cool.

The rest is speculation based on videos put together by Russ himself.

The people on the facebook group just sound like edgy teenagers who think this extreme haunt is the coolest thing ever and so dark and shit.
>>
anyone seen the houses october built? can only recommend, perfectly comfy halloween horror that fits the newest obsession of /x/
>>
>>15401415
>I got a taste of what hell is like

Why give someone who already displayed that they are probably an idiot (doing this) the benefit of the doubt?
>>
File: camsell.jpg (47KB, 752x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
camsell.jpg
47KB, 752x500px
This is the Charles Camsell hospital in Edmonton AB. It's built on an ex residential school site and an old Native American Cemetary. In the 1940's it was used to treat Native americans with tuberculosis however the practices used were extremely experimental and many died. Its supposedly haunted but is usually filled with homeless people and is pretty dangerous as the walls are insulated with asbestos. However when I was in highschool, it was edgy as fuck to explore it and some creepy shit happened after.

cont...
>>
>>15401484

Go on...
>>
>>15401484
Woah go make a new thread tardus
>>
>>15401517
Didn't think it would be as long as it is. Should i continue here or make a new thread?
>>
>>15401484
Fuck it continuing here.

Initially, we thought we'd have to break in but found a boarded up window already removed (probably by the aforementioned homeless people). Hard part was over now to explore. We start on the ground level in some office areas and eventually work our way out to the main lobby area..Already kinda spooped because its super smart to do everything at 1 am. Anyways, the first floor is pretty boring, not a whole lot to say about it except for the elevators. The elevators aren't functional because power has been cut off for the last 20 years. One of the doors is permanently open, the other one closed. Friends decide its funny to press call button on elevator. Nothing happens. "Kek" start to head towards stairs and notice that the floor indicator is moving above the elevator door but the elevator never comes. One friend decides no fuck this and leaves to go sit in the car outside. 3 of us left. We decide going up to the top floor for epic pictures is probably worth while so we start walking up the stairs.
>>
>>15401557
anyone still around?
>>
File: i4631048175.jpg (228KB, 1162x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i4631048175.jpg
228KB, 1162x1000px
>>15401620
Yeah, I'm here.
>>
>>15401620

Yes, but I think I'm alone. Maybe you should make a new thread and write it all on the notepad first then copy/paste.
>>
>>15401636
We work our way up and hear the occaisonal homeless shuffling around in rooms. The second last floor before the roof we decide to look around. Pretty standard looking rooms (that shitty white colour they put on hospital walls. There are some bed frames filing cabinets etc laying around.) The one thing we notice is the fact that they didn't take any of the equipment. Probably contaminated or something. Every now and then find some sort of satanic graffiti. We're walking down the hall and see one door with “do not enter” written on it in sharpie. Being edgy again we enter regardless. Open the door, homeless guy. Looks right at us and says laughing “Now what do we have here? Trespassers! Do you know what happens to people who trespass in his hosptial?” lunatic/10. Take off running and start back downstairs. The guy doesn't follow but still nearly shit myself. We end up going one floor too many and end up in the basement. This is where alot of shit went down.

gotta change classes be back in 10
>>
>>15401640
yeh not a bad idea
>>
>>15401641
Nice derail mmshill
>>
>>15400805

How is this even a fuckin place?? And whats up with all the fingers in mouths??

Looks unsanitary as fuck.
Newfag here
Journalism ties
>>
>>15401716
>Journalism ties

Do a hot expose.
>>
>>15401722
maybe he means he owns ties worn by journalists...
>>
File: !!!.gif (364KB, 300x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
!!!.gif
364KB, 300x176px
>>15401641
hurry man, you piqued my interest
>>
>>15401641
Nice story Russ
>>
Basically they only argument for this place getting shut down is "hurt sure people are stupid, except 4chan were fucking geniuses.

If the people who actually went through it don't want to press charges, I see no reason to do it.

People know what their getting into or 4chan dosent know what their getting into. We all have the same pics and videos to work with, and those who sign up probably seen them too.
>>
>>15401840
the people who signed up only saw videos from 2012-2013 which in russ' own words, is far far far removed from the stuff going on now. All the people who went through this new one have.said it was nothing at all like the videos, it was a thousand times worse. So no, people actually don't know what they're getting into. Do you think the misleading advertisement was an accident? It wasn't.
>>
>>15401840
You do know were going off of the aftermath of these people right?? We have no idea whats in their except for these small vids of barely showing jack shit. Yet enough to see its pretty fucked. Also if we dont know neither do the people getting into it. A hauntef house is just for "Thrills" right???

Also about pressing charges we dont know ANY of the conversations between Russ and these people so for all we know hes telling them once they sign that magical waiver they cant do shit!! Or during the "show" he may literally just brainwash them to thinking its all fun and games.

>stockholm syndrom as fuck
>>
>>15401872
To get on the reserve list, russ has to add you on Facebook. Apparently he gets to know you for a while before sending you through. Gives him enough time to sift through your photos, friend list. I'm sure he's threatening people to keep quiet.
>>
Hey look people talkin about it
>>15393015
>>
yeesh. try living with a haunted toilet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiseiAIH8FM
>>
Christina Buster defends McKamey Manor on their FB page, but she quit after 5minutes of the haunt and had to be pulled out.

Those who all went for 3-6hours and still havent finished the 8 hour tour all say Never to come here because its not good, it's fucked up and not a place you ever wanna go..

I think I'll side with the ones with real first hand experience. This place will end up killing someone someday.

Secondary Drowning
Dry Drowning

Look them up.
>>
>>15401395
How do you know he doesnt do that every year since 2012?
>>
For those who don't know I'm going to sum up these threads.

> An anon was on his computer browsing the 69th level of the deep web when he comes across this underground site called YouTube.

>After a little searching he came across the Mkamey Manor videos. "Holy Shit!" He thought to himself. People don't know how to get to the 69th level of YouTube by opening up the Firefox.

>Imediately goes to his favorite message board on the 69th level of the deep webs and tells everyone else on there about insanity.

>Holy shit people thought, some people don't know how to get to the 69th level of the deep web by opening up the Firefox. We gotta shut this shit down cause people don't know how to find the 69th level of the deep webs by opening up Firefox. They don't know what their getting into, and they don't sue because their brainwashed and stupid.

>Legion Powers Activate!
>>
>>15401307

Before Carol locked down her profile, I was browsing through to see what she was all about and noticed at least 3 posts about different dogs dying in fairly quick succession.
>>
>>15401417
It doesn't take place at the ranch.
>>
>>15402377
YES HELLO THIS IS DOG
>>
>>15402368
So torture is cool if its on da youtubez now?!
>>
>>15402377
Scrern cap??
>>
>>15402575
Cerberus?
>>
>>15402640

Torture is cool if you literally ask for it to happen to you yo.

I'm just stating that people who are going through have seen (or should have) read the waiver. Which means they should have a better idea what is going on then we do. And they still walk in.

> thinks people don't know what their getting into

> Knows less then the people who are actually going in
>>
>>15401325
strange world
>>
>>15401352
or she was referring to the videos on youtube, as anyone with a brain could infer
>>
>>15402701
>infer
Ok guy
>>
>>15401557
MAH NIGGA i have broken in there too, I'm from st. albert myself
>>
>>15402656
They think their going into get scared not almost die.

"EXTREME HAUNTED HOUSE"

is it not marketed as such???
>>
File: ayy.png (11KB, 537x245px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayy.png
11KB, 537x245px
>>15402727
lmgtfy
>>
>>15402736
How is this connected to.MM??
>>
>>15402752
the thread was about haunted houses and buildings, the OP just referenced MM in the introductory post.
>ITT:derailers derailing derailed shills
>>
>>15402742
>They think their going into get scared not almost die.
Nobody died, and who was it that said they almost died?
>>
>>15402744
>while were at it
>>
>>15402778
3/10 made me lul
>>
>>15402770
He also states he a dude named "hollywood" say he was apart of the monarch program and now had a "handler". The main actor and Steve also talk about a goat maybe taking the show into a satanic twist.

Its all in a "joking" manor but it sounds like their definitely hinting at things that went on.
>>
>>15402808
Dallas also clearly talks about vegas
>>
>>15402808
>they have no feelings
Why would he say something like that???

Sarah states at one point she thought she was going to "legit die".
>>
>>15402862
Sorry "at like 5 points"
>>
Nobody has questioned the fact that Russ has also stated in his interview that he would NEVER go through his own haunt himself. Alot of the haunt is based upon his own fears. On the radio show...they asked him what his fears were, and he completely avoided the question.
>>
>>15402368
How do we access the 69th level of the deep web using Tor?
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl6CGlBVpCA

looks like a typical morning in Parris Island when a recruit leaves a foot locker unlocked to me
>>
Who knows the last name of the youngman "thrillseeker" Kristian?
>>
>>15402891
you're a fucking faggot

what part of parris island drowns you in ice water and chokes you with metal chains?

idiot marines are fucking idiots.
>>
>>15402885
No you use the Firefox

That's how secret it is.
>>
>>15402935
Do you know how to get to it then? That doesn't seem secure.
>>
>>15402894
full name is Kristian P. Caulder
>>
>>15402894
Hes the one that worries us.. he was obviously visibly shocked at what he has seen and had been done to him.

Havent seen any FB comments from him, Luigi, or the Marine. Would love more screen caps from their group though.
>>
>>15402952
Oh, okay thank you. I felt so bad for him, I could see the terror in his eyes.
>>
>>15402952
>>15402963
do we know if anyone has tried to get in touch with kristian? dude was fucked up, maybe he could be coaxed to come forward and help take this fucks down
>>
>>15402952
I wish we could hear "his story" somehow, I hope he knows there are some people out there concerned about what happened to him, even tho we are complete strangers
>>
>>15402961
what worries me is that Christina Buster hasn't been heard from since she entered the manor, except a few comments from her spooky facebook page, despite her self-proclaimed "best friend" expressing worry for Christina's well-being and pleading for a call back, which she has not received.
>>
This might help people


Victims:
Russell Jones (russell.jones.16144)
Kristian P. Caulder (facebook: xian.cam)
Steve Pure (facebook: stevepure)
Ryan Lawrence (facebook: rlawrence54)
>>
>>15402978
How long was her tour? How long did she last?
>>
>>15402978
what the fuck. has she not been reported as missing?
>>
>>15402991
Noted, thanx. My concern is that none of these people will be willing to tell their side of the story. What if they actually live in San Diego and have been threatened to be kidnapped and brought back to that place? Just a thought.
>>
>>15403006
i'm sure they have been threatened with just that. it's also pretty common for survivors to only want to talk about their experiences with other survivors

this is terrible. wish there was something we could do :\
>>
We need to find out where this stuff has been streaming, for more evidence. Any ideas anyone?
>>
The authorities will not do anything based upon speculation. We need hardcore evidience.
>>
>>15403047
"we"
If this implication isn't a falsehood you couldn't just casually ask the victims if they had some evidence? On suspect of an 'anonymous tip'?
>>
>>15403047
so, uh...

anyone willing to get on that waiting list, i guess?
>>
I'm looking at the Thrillseeker video again and Kristian is on the floor, and someone says something about getting his soaked shirt off, and Russ says, "its ok its going to get wet again" smdh.
>>
>>15403006
At this point i dont even think thats necessary. Russ posted vids himself with evidence that can be used against him (drowining, physical abuse, force feeding, etc...) its just a matter of the case actually being moved foward.

>>15403026
There is...

http://sandiego.gov/police/contact/index.shtml

Multiple people have already called in with serious warnings about this place but if Anon shows them world wide concern I doubt if hell have this running next year...
>>
>>15403076
i'm going to call in, too. do you know which hq people have been reporting to?
>>
>>15402994
Russ didn't make a video for her like he did for Mario and Luigi, and the other group, so I haven't been able to learn how long she lasted.

>>15402995
all i have to go on is facebook activity which ceased on October 23rd. the last thing posted to her page is a cover photo from "The Grudge" or something with one comment from her best friend saying "Cool ~ so are you planning to call or msg me?"

i haven't tried to speak to her or her friend for fear of Russ McKamey having my real name, but I'm going to make a dummy account to do some more snooping if the situation doesn't change.
>>
Ok you guys, Kristian's small testimony on the "thrillseeker" video was quite intense. Why would Russ even upload it? This is getting frustrating.
>>
>>15403113
why won't you link any of this bullshit you fucking faggot are you thirteen and new?
>>
>>15403113
because he thinks he can get away with it as long as he doesn't show any outright torture

that's why the 2014 videos are almost all reaction and no action.

half of the stuff we only know happened because of photos combined with testimony.
>>
>>15403125
Now that was uncalled for.
>>
We need a "full" testimonies and the original videos he took of those four men (which we will never get)
>>
>>15403134
>Still no link

Fake and gay. Russ is banging OPs mom and he's assmad about it. All facebook logs are OP talking to himself
>>
>>15403102
So her best friend has not heard from her (christina buster) since her tour through the manor?
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15366730/

Anyone remember this??
>>
>>15403144
Thanks for the input.


>fucking pointless
>>
And for your information, I am linkin all of this shit!

Russ is a sadist fuck. He stays in the limelight, while covertly runs his sadistic operation. I'm sure the only way he will get caught is if someone FINALLY comes out with the TRUTH or someone dies. I dont want that. I think everyone is doing a great job putting the pieces together.
>>
>>15403169
This bitch is an iceberg..
Russ only shows a little bit of the truth.

Many pieces still need to be found.
And they will be...
>>
>>15403148
judging by the activity on Christina's facebook page, I believe that may be the case, but I don't have definitive proof, only suggestive posts.

Here's a link to the page, if you want to see what I'm talking about. facebook com/christina.buster1

you can see the last update made with the comment from her friend.

the picture russ posted on his facebook page of this girl, which is how i found her page, also has a comment from her friend. the picture was posted October 19th, which is the morning after Christina's tour at the manor. that comment says "WTF? So are you still alive or what? Call me!" (Russ McKamey likes this)

I think it's not unreasonable to wonder if in the days between October 19th and October 23rd, Christina's friend Dawn Kraemer-Conner never received a call. The only way to know for sure is to ask, and I'm going to protect myself if i do.
>>
>>15403183
I think contacting her friend with an alias account would be a great idea. Keep us updated if you make contact.
>>
>>15403194
I'm going to make the account now and start attempting contact today.

It's been four days since there was any activity on her page.
>>
Does anyone know what happens if you win the haunt?

I like to think you get all the Money people bet on you. If so I'm definitley down to go
>>
>>15403211
>if you win
>you survive
>>
>>15403167
>Fuckinf pointless

Yes it is, as you keep referring to videos that apparently do not exist. Kill yourself, you retarded faggot. You are obviously just inventing controversy.
>>
>>15403235
I think he was referring to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdAU-HSxRp0
chill the fuck out
>>
File: TCC.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
TCC.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>15403249
>Tell him to post source multiple times
>He instead whines about the word faggot on 4chan
>Still posturing
>You eventually post the video, telling me to chill in his defense

What the fuck happened to this website. Legitimately you and OP should look into considering suicide.
>>
>>15403233

That's boring... Ima have to talk to Russ about this
>>
>>15403324
>there are no winners
>>
>>15403183
I believe Christina Buster is that "Kuwait" girl that they kept talking about. In the FB they eluded to that.
>>
File: Capture.png (207KB, 517x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
207KB, 517x331px
>>15403200
>>15403194
>>15403183
>>
>>15403328
Yeah... So what if I win? If people are betting on me, and no one ever wins thenno one is going to bet on me to win.

So let's say I'm Jesus incarnate and no my way around torture. What happens if I win? Wheres the money go
>>
>>15403333
yes, but there is a socal resident friend of hers whose completely legit facebook profile corrobates Christina's arrival in the US shortly before entering the manor.
>>
File: kboss.png (12KB, 844x64px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kboss.png
12KB, 844x64px
>>15403333
ITT K-Bosss is a school in Kuwait
>>
>>15403338
thanks for the screen cap, i never got around to it.

you should also cap the photo comments on Russ McKamey's page
>>
>>15401671

>A non-paranormal thread on a paranormal board gets derailed by an actual paranormal event. This is justice.
>>
>>15403353
>haunted houses torturing and possibly killing guests

>not paranormal

fucking /b/ tards
>>
>>15403338
i've sent a message to dawn kraemer-conner from a dummy account and am currently waiting to see if she replies
>>
>>15403367
What did you say in the message
>>
>>15403340
>if you win, you survive
>if you lose, you didn't survive.

>people are betting on how long you'll survive.
>nobody ever wins.
>>
>>15403372
>>15403367

Yeah you guys know the people from their facebook group frequent this website looking to derail these threads, so it's no use in "hiding" or at least don't post your intentions until you've finished them.
>>
>>15403373

So what happens if I win? Where does the money go and do I keep it? Because I should.
>>
>>15403372
"i'm a friend of christina's, i'm worried because she hasn't returned my phone calls. don't want to come off as a desperate loser by calling every day, but i'm starting to get worried, could you please let me know she's okay?"

paraphrasing, but that's the gist of what i said
>>
>>15403379

Not that anon, but it's assumed they are betting amongst themselves and the manor owner, the guests are just people just sign up to get spooked by strangers, who overdo it btw.
>>
>>15403379

>if you survive, it's because you somehow escaped the manor.

>nobody escapes
>nobody wins
>>
>>15403378
that may be, but the only way they can hinder my investigation is to post from Dawn's facebook account, and they'll never know who I am unless they're elite level hackers.

and at the core of it, we just want to know the truth. we don't necessarily need to bring down the mckamey manor, but if things are out of control, we need to know.
>>
>>15403389

So then who wins if I win.

If it's a bet there has to be a winner. So who does the money go to?
>>
>>15403406
the person who guesses how long it takes you to "quit."
>>
>>15403412

Right.... But what if I don't?
>>
>>15403417

Anything less than Mr. Miyagi won't be able to last. I'm talking intentionally-induced hypothermia with ice baths and shit.
>>
>>15403453

Right then no one expects me to win...

So what happens if I do? Do they sit around a giant pile of money dumbfounded?
>>
Anyone else noticed the mods are deleting McKamey threads now?
>>
>>15403476
i did, actually
>>
>>15403476

Because they're sick of hearing about them.

I want this place shut down just as much as the next anon, but these threads haven't been getting anywhere for days.
>>
>>15403481
Then can we do something helpful for the subject and figure out what happens if I win?

I mean, I find it hard to believe that all I would get is a pat on the back.
>>
>>15403463

It's science, not willpower. You won't last. But do try and post the results back here.
>>
>>15403496

There IS no "winning."

The haunt goes on for "8+ hours." There is no specific end. You are there until No Fuss Russ wants to let you leave.

It's always on his terms. You can't "win" because there is no end to it.
>>
>>15403496
What do you expect to get?
You are nothing more than a test subject for them.
>>
I heard him say that in an interview
>>
>>15403512
They don't hold people for ever, even if it lasted 24 hours, what if I made it?
>>15403515
I just want to know where the money goes if no one bets on me to win
>>
anyone use Bluelight? Maybe we can post there?
>>
>>15403481
nobody has even cared enough to snoop

i'm thread OP, and i'm the only one who cared enough to find out what happened to Christina Buster, as I'm still the only one investigating

most of the threads are the anons who started it convincing groups of anons who don't believe the torture is happening, with a fair amount of debate over the legality of it.

some of the threads bring to light other WEIRD SHIT such as a cult like devotion to Russ McKamey and his girlfriend Carol, Russ's admission that he doesn't know what's going to happen to you but gets instructions from a group of people who are watching you, Christina Buster, and The Contraption, all discovered in separate threads.

If this still doesn't spook the shit out of you, I don't know what will.

>other finds include admissions to kidnapping
>a video from russ saying he went too far
>video clips of haunt guests saying on multiple occasions "I died" or "I thought I died."

>mods rage ITS NOT PARANORMAL ENOUGH :(((((((
>>
i haven't been following this much but I can say that having an interest in MKULTRA and DiD experiments this pretty much sounds like textbook programming.
>>
>>15403554
i'm going to be honest here

i'm cautious to snoop cause i don't want to end up torture porn-ed by these fruit loops
>>
>>15403554
Hey can we make an investigation on what happens if you win? This really bugs me...
>>
>>15403566
If you win, russ chokes you until you pass out and then says you have to quit for medical reasons 'cause you passed out, the end.
>>
>>15403565
me too, anon.
that's why i wish i wasn't the only one investigating.

i'm starting to wonder if there's enough to have the police involved.

those facebook comments are pretty suggestive.

and the photos...
>>
>>15403574
Ok so who gets the money then?
>>
>>15403554

But we've figured this stuff out a while ago. We're not coming up with anything new.

I contacted the FBI. What else can/should I do?
>>
>>15403554
i made an account here...want to start a thread?

http://www.bluelight.org/
>>
>>15403587
whoever was closest, I'd guess

i'm pretty sure that only special groups have any betting taking place, so you couldn't even bet on yourself to lose.
>>
>>15403554
>mods rage ITS NOT PARANORMAL ENOUGH :(((((((
that word doesn't mean whatever you think it means
>>
>>15403609
Bleh and I thought the dark shady elite betting on these videos had some class.

If I was gambling on it I would be annoyed at that fact.
>>
>>15403612
did they change the definition to something else?
>>
>>15403588
i'm gonna watch the videos again to see if i missed anything

i'm also going to look up all of the survivors and quitters that don't have 40 minute videos.
>>
>>15403463
Why the fuck do you think they'd involve you in the betting process?
>>
>>15403582
well, someone with a trip code was talking about compiling a video of everything Anon's been digging up, but apparently it's going to be a couple days until it's done. i'll ask them to send it to the police when i see them posting again

i've also heard an investigative journalist is supposed to get onto the case, but they have a deadline and apparently won't be free until like a month from now
>>
>>15403648
I don't know how much information you already have, but make sure you watch the survival tips videos too.
>>
>>15403481
Fucking mods. If these threads keep appearing it's because we want to discuss the subject. As long as multiple MM threads don't exist simultaneously there is literally no problem.
>>
>>15403656
Good sport?

Idk but still something like this seems to eloborate to be a simple bet. Maybe their looking for someone who can surivive for what ever reason.

Either way I'm just curious, if know one wants me to win who wins if I win?

Maybe suriving is just the green spot on the roulette wheel, but then why would the make it so hard to achieve.

If their betting against each other then do they just devide the money back up and walk away dissapointed?
>>
>>15403687
Russ can choose to end it whenever he wants. Have you seen the video with the marine?
>>
>>15403692
Yes what's your point?

I'm saying in a hypothetical universe where I am superman. What the he'll happens if I survive
>>
>>15403701
You get cool points and you walk away with all your limbs.
>>
>>15403708
So who gets the money?
>>
>>15402949
Just download the Google and some malware and you should be fine.
>>
>>15403701
My point is that Russ can make you leave his private property whenever he wants to regardless of your physical condition so it's possible that no one can win. But if you're wondering what would happen if he let you complete the tour, the money certainly won't go to you.
>>
>>15403728
Yes but now we have a pile of probably millions of dollars and no one won the bet. So... What happens to it
>>
>>15403533

Not sure if you're still here anon but apparently his actors are all people who have been through the haunted house, so the most you'd win is a job that you probably won't get paid for.
>>
getting off focus here...
>>
Its crazy that Russ has the requirement of everyone having to go thru before they can work there, when his ass wont even do it himself
>>
>>15403745
That seems believeable , kinda dissapointing though. I ain't gettin tortured for a shifty job

Millions of dollars though...
>>
File: do_it_faggot_2.jpg (19KB, 348x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
do_it_faggot_2.jpg
19KB, 348x355px
why no wikipedia entry of that manor yet?
but seriously... being scary doesn't need to be horifically torturous. think about noroi - its suspense and simplicity. i'd rather pay my money to spend a night in poveglia, chillingham castle, paris catacombs, odessa catacombs, etc. than this fake horror faggotry of a manor.
>>
>>15403755

We've also assumed that the reason no one has gone to seek legal council or complained after they were let go about the way they were treated in the haunted house must be because he picks people who are already into BDSM/torture or just a little bit fucked up enough to enjoy it. So now those people can act out their torture fantasies to new guests, and such.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 1128x76px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 1128x76px
>>15403743
Lel why was this deleted
>>
Anybody else see this post upthread that mysteriously disappeared? Hmm...
>>
>>15403767
>>15403768
Hivemind!
>>
>>15403763
Good point. Who knows what the interview to get into the place entails? Maybe Russ gets them to admit things about their bedroom (dungeon) preferences that they wouldn't want made public if push ever came to shove.
>>
>>15403767
>>15403768
That's the same thing satanists used to do to generate interest in their threads.
>>
>>15403768
Interesting
>>
>>15403768

Dude I'm fucking right. I was just looking fir that shit too

The secret is what happens when someone wins. Do they get the money? Are the purposely looking for someone who can win? Does the whole thing implode
>>
just keep screen capturing "important points made" and we can all just archive them...
>>
>>15403785

Some of the people who've gone through said that he tries to tailor to their personal fears and if they don't say much, he does a bunch of different things. I agree, I bet he does coax some weird shit out of people, or he won't accept them if they are too "normal".
>>
WHO ELSE WANTS TO READ THE WAIVER????
>>
>>15403789

That's more than likely just someone trolling, if we don't get evidence from facebook or an interview with people in connection with the manor, don't take random stuff like that here as fact. Also as I told another anon, the most you'd get is a volunteer job, apparently all the actors are all people who've been through the haunt.
>>
>>15403787
Good point.
>>
>>15403789
think about it.

if there really is betting going on, it's not over the pissants going through haunted house boot camp.

it's much more likely to be sick fucks torturing innocent people on the off days, streaming it, and betting on the outcomes. ie how long a person can literally survive in mckamey manor.

there's more money in it if you kill them
>>
>>15403794
Russ needs to go thru his shit
>>
>>15403795
Not if it is just the piece of paper Russ handed to that reporter, which I already read. And I doubt that would be the real complete waiver.
>>
>>15403806

I doubt it, if they were betting on people they torture on their off days, I don't think he would have let that slip in the radio interview. However the streaming of regular guests does explain how he got the 500k he supposedly pumped into remodeling the manor for this year.
>>
>>15403803
But nobody survives the whole thing

I just really find it weird that there it is senseless torture for 8 hours just to get a pat on the back.

I feel like their looking for someone. Someone we all believe dosent exist. Someone who can survive all the torture.
>>
>>15403803
> We never know exactly what is happening, every tour we do is new and unique to the 28 actors we have as well. We don’t know what’s happening because we are guided along the way by a live audience that is watching this stream. So it’s different for us too.”
> Russ McKamey to KPBS reporter Beth Accomando
>>
So what happens the rest of the Halloween season, and later this year?
>>
File: Untitledwaiver.png (1MB, 1171x831px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitledwaiver.png
1MB, 1171x831px
Just for those who haven't read the "KPBS-Waiver" yet
>>
>>15403823
if it's just regular guests that are streamed, why isn't the public allowed to watch the streams or know anything about who is watching them?

and you have to understand russ's stated goal of making you afraid of his haunted house and to never go there.
>>
>>15403839

What do you think their goal to be? I feel like Russ letting it slip that it's betting in Vegas is a bit of a cover up whether it's true or not.

>Crazy cult looking for their God by means of torture that would break any individual. Maybe anti Christ

>Rich ass oil owning Muslims condeming our use of torture on them by putting Americans through it themselves.

> any other ideas?
>>
>>15403880

THEIR Vegas can be anywhere. Just them calling it Vegas does not mean it has to be in Vegas
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>15403835
>Second person
>Immediate change to third person

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>15403835
Thanks, Im curious about the so-called "extensive" one
>>
>>15403889
>Change to first*

I mean
>>
>>15403835
I dont even consider that an official waiver or contract. It does not specify or disclose EVERYTHING that could happen.
>>
>>15403835
someone posted the real waiver, but the post got deleted. the post said 'that's not a waiver, it's just a prop'

you couldn't see what was on the waiver, though. a girl was holding it inside the haunt, but it was a multiple page document on a clipboard
>>
>>15403912
oh ok i see.
>>
>>15403880
bunch of sadists trying to get their rocks off by terrorizing people

whole thing is video taped to become torture porn for russ and his group which they probably sell
>>
>>15403912
that picture was of the old mckamey manor too
>>
>>15403922
If it was that simple it would already be shut down.
>>
http://pastebin.com/sffD1w9c pastebin i found
has a lot of info, a lot of useful links too.
>>
>>15403927
not if there's no way to trace any of it back to russ or the haunt

plus, it's true that people do consent to going there and being filmed while russ tortures them, and most of the footage is never posted online.
>>
>>15403929
>http://pastebin.com/sffD1w9c

Been removed
>>
>>15403939
>)
The fuck? I'm looking at the pastebin right now. Just refreshed. It hasn't been removed.
>>
how do we get to that level of the deepweb?
>>
>>15403941
Oh my bad somehow a ! Got in my url. Thanks for the awesome link anon
>>
>>15403929

Mmm! Good find!
>>
>>15403956
yeah it is!
>>
have you guys noticed how on the MM website, it doesn't say on the rules/warning page that you can't quit? it even says you can if it gets too much (which obviously isn't true)
>>
Was he crazy before or after his brain surgery? lol
>>
>i'm starting to think that russ may be in deeper shit than we all realize
>just look at how hard he tries to be shocked and disapproving at how quickly and easily his group of thugs can force a person to submit to terror
>three times he says "we're going to tone it down"

>employees stay as brutal as ever

>russ can't do anything because he's afraid he'll be next
>>
Does anyone know how hard it is to get a hold of Russ? If I messaged him on Facebook expressing my interest of joining the haunt, would he message me back?

Furthermore do you think he would tell me what I would get if I win?
>>
>>15404004
interesting point, but that doesn't explain all the torture devices or whatever that weren't in there in the earlier tours

...kinda wish his thugs would give it to him though. also wish someone would give it to the thugs
>>
>>15404048
I think you'd be contacting a man who wasn't anticipating being exposed by folks on the internet. I'm sure he's well aware of how serious the allegations and investigstions of the manor are. He's most likely in damage control mode and trying to cover his tracks.
>>
Suppose this all is real and I think it is. Look at is this way, a marine of 15 years couldn't handle it and was calling bootcamp a joke compared to this place even says multiple time she thought he was going to die. For this place to be worse than marine training it has to be some intense shit.
>>
>>15404078
Ignore my scrub tier typo's, was in a rush.
>>
>>15404062
i'm not speaking for all the devices, but that contraption that Christina B was hooked up to sure looks homemade to me.

imagine all the toys the psychopaths and loonies out there have at home, and know that those are specifically the people that choose the new extreme haunt, and once you go through, russ lets you join. if you bring along one of your psycho friends, who is going to stop you? now you have a lot of new friends and a lot of new toys and nice manor to stay in.
>>
the mario dude thought he was dead, the thrillseeker and mario dude both thought they were going to die. WTF did they do to them! What worried me was that in the Thrillseekers interview, he had like 3 more hours to go, and Russ was saying that he hadn't even experienced the worst part yet. WHAT THE HELL COULD BE WORSE!!!!!?
>>
>>15404085
ha. i like this theory. almost like poetic justice, except you know.

all the psychos aren't torturing russ

...yet, anyway
>>
>>15404088
And Russ kept trying to get the Thrillseeker to continue the tower even though he knew he was physically unable. Despite the fact that they'd already broken this man the fucker was still trying to get him to continue.
>>
Of all the journalism outlets to be the voice of reason, I didn't think it would be XOJane...

http://www.xojane.com/issues/extreme-haunted-houses-mckamey-manor?utm_source=time.com&utm_medium=fullpost&utm_campaign=syndication
>>
>>15404117
>http://www.xojane.com/issues/extreme-haunted-houses-mckamey-manor?utm_source=time.com&utm_medium=fullpost&utm_campaign=syndication


damn. I PRAY AND PRAY folks aren't getting murdered in there!!!!!
>>
>>15404088
>WTF did they do to them!
i think drowning. holding you under until you pass out. it's extremely dangerous for sure. i heard a rumor a long time ago that they do that to navy seals in training, but i was never able to confirm it. i think it's insane, but not 100% lethal. and even if they didn't do it with submersion, the same feeling could be accomplished by water boarding. The chance for brain damage is extremely high if you withhold oxygen for the brain until a person loses consciousness, but even that is not 100% guaranteed. if you did that to a person, they could easily perceive themselves as dying, even though they only lost consciousness for seconds.
>>
>>15404104
russ is the worst because he brings them victims under the guise of a "special tour" at mckamey manor.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>15404117
>I spent hours upon hours of my teens and twenties contacting the dead through Ouija boards, reading tarot cards, and visiting places rumored to be truly haunted.
> I could tell real life spooky stories most people wouldn’t believe, and I believe in things that most people would find unbelievably eerie.
>But there’s a line even I wouldn’t cross as a feminist, as an abuse survivor, as a human being.
>>
>>15403323
>
underrated post
>>
>>15404164
I have had some real paranormal experieces as well, but nothing compared to the horrors that occur in the Manor. This shit is a horror movie in itself.
>>
>>15404173
i think that's the point

that is why he markets it as "live your own horror movie!"
>>
>>15404173
>>15404180

Torture porn does not a horror movie make.
>>
>>15404180
There's a difference between being scared, tortured and brought unto the brink of DEATH. To some, thats their thing...pain, blood, torture, but not to the average person.

Heres a thought....Remember about him saying hes "toning it down"? Well what if he doesnt? How would we know the difference because NOBODY knows whats really going on in there? I think he's lying his ass off about that tonin down shit. What yall think?
>>
>>15404191
i think it's fucking ridiculous authorities haven't checked into this yet (also not surprised. also in agreement with you)
>>
>>15404186
Have you seen the human centipede? torture porn.

"Oh, but anon, they sign up, remember!"

Okay, smartypants, but you know for a fact that Russ has these people arrange to be kidnapped. that means you know he kidnaps people.

if kidnapping people and forcing them to be in torture porn does not a horror movie make, then what was the human centipede?
>>
>>15404197
Wait source on kidnapping? Besides that one girl who may of just disappeared for now
>>
>>15404191
i'm laughing (read "crying on the inside") because i had this epiphany yesterday
>>
Check this out yall. There is actually a company in Detroit that will Kidnapp you and provide you with an extreme experience.....

Extreme Kidnapping – Detroit Company Abducts Clients for Fun

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/extreme-kidnapping-detroit-company-abducts-clients-for-fun.html
>>
>>15404200
Not kidnapped in the sense they were unwillingly taken into the manor. But once they're inside being tortured amd begging for it to stop and they want to leave, russ n company will not listen to your pleas. Once your're in, you're in til they're satisfied with you're time there.
>>
>>15404201
for real tho! all them folk on that waitin list got some SHIT in store for them, and it aint gonna be no toned down shit!
>>
>>15404200
multiple sources, it's the only way you get into the extreme haunt.

here's one from an interview with KPBS reporter and very short media tour guest of the mckamey manor Beth Accamondio by Russ McKamey himself:

>"Normally we give people a destination to meet like we did with you or we actually go to them and kidnap them sometime during that day. "

You can also see it in the two 2014 mckamey manor videos on youtube.

heres a link to the article cited
>http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/oct/24/mckamey-manor-takes-haunting-extremes/
>>
>>15404197

The human centipede isn't a horror film. Horror relies on suspense and, primarily, the unknown.

Showing people being tortured makes people nauseous, but not truly scared. That's just lazy filmmaking.

Much like making people think they're actually going to die is lazy haunted house-running. The whole point is to scare people silly without touching them. That takes talent.
>>
>>15404213
>perhaps all of them agree to it but he's still kidnapping people
>that means you know he kidnaps people
>even if most or all of them agree to it
>>
>>15404230
I'm already terrified of the place and I'm two states away.

How much talent does that take?
>>
>>15404246
It just means you're a pussy.
>>
>>15404230
Being tortured is not fun! I damn sure dont want to be sifting thru vomit to get away, or force fed ungodly things, or repeatedly dunked in cold ass water and stuck in a freezer and then have a big as jungle spider placed on my face while i'm tied the fuck up, and then get my ass beat for trying to get away and suffocated....shall I continue? smdh
>>
>>15404257
because i don't want to be kidnapped and forced to star in some torture porn? that makes me sane.

your opinion makes you a psychopath.
>>
>>15404206
so weird

at least there's a safe word, but i wouldn't trust those people to listen to it
>>
>>15404246

None. It takes no talent for you to waterboard someone or make them think they'll drown.

If you can built a haunted house that scares people on ambiance and the story you tell, that takes talent.
>>
>>15404230
If you're the centepede make sure yo ass in tha front! lmao!
>>
>>15404261
Believe it or not, all those things you just listed are mild parts of the tour. According to the thrillseeker testimonythose are the things that tske place in between what really goes on in there.
>>
>>15404267
what scares me is that this place continues to run right this second.

it has been connected to torture, abduction, missing persons, cults, and lies

and it's all at Russ McKamey's house.

it's like a damned horror movie come to life
and everyone is going to forget all about it next week.
>>
>>15400825
>so he thinks
>>
>>15404286
I KNOW, THATS WHY I MENTIONED IT! LOL. HENCE THE REASON YOU WILL NEVER CATCH MY ASS ANYWHERE NEAR THAT GODFORSAKEN PLACE!
>>
>>15404289
We cant let folks forget about it...I think by working together we can get somewhere with this. Its like the cyberspace vigilantes.
>>
>>15404289
It no longer takes place at his home
>>
>>15404319
He says there are 4 different locations they go to or something like that.
>>
>>15404318
I've been on these threads since the day the "reddit theorist" made his post about mckamey manor. There has already been a ton of information and discussion in the archived threads. if you can access them, i suggest doing so, and anyone else that may just be grttinf on board with this story.
>>
>>15404337
:) already all over it hun, i even ripped the thrillseeker/mario video to my pc
>>
>>15400805

Mckamey pretty much lays out his tricks here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLBafwmZVjM

A chair with a head cage, fake snakes, guys with tongs making it seem like you're being bitten, feeding people century eggs, fake cockroaches, etc.
>>
What have we done currently to try and get that livestream?
>>
>>15404319
nobody knows where it takes place, because you have to get kidnapped to go there, and russ isn't gentle. the kidnapping is as real as real. if anybody was watching, they'd call the police.

When Beth the KPBS reporter went there she had to wear a blindfold after following a bunch of weird instructions about where to meet.
>>
>>15404337
Although I sincerely think that those who are serious about tryin to help, and aid in the flow of information should seriously consider alternative modes of communication.
>>
>>15404354
Nothing. You a bad enough dude?
>>
File: finger-quotes.jpg (28KB, 450x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
finger-quotes.jpg
28KB, 450x364px
>>15404349
That's the "easy stuff" according to Russ. He said there are tons of shit no one got to yet and that no one will get to because he had to "tone it down"

It makes me wonder what it could've been considering he is ex-military. Possibly some monarch programming because he gives you damn CIA earphones with a "special soundtrack" he made himself.
>>
>>15404349
does he say anything about kidnapping and holding people against their will? or drowning them in ice water? I didn't think so.
>>
>>15404374
See, that's why he's been able to get away with this. People take the videos and articlea they read online at face value. I mean it's marketed as a hainted house for christ sake. It's definitely a pretty genius crime. I think mckamey just got a little overzealous releasing the after math videos, and he's probably regretting now.
>>
>>15404374
he DOES admit to the kidnapping and holding people against their will, though. you can see the drowning in ice water in the videos

the 2014 videos

why am i arguing with somebody who is probably from MM
>>
>>15404390
Also considering the haunt drastically changed from 2013 to 2014. And I mean drastically.
>tour used to be only 2-4 hours
>>
my question is, knowing that russ does these things

>kidnapping
>holding people against their will
>torture using drowning
>verbal abuse
>psychological attacks
>physical restraints
>exposure to toxic chemicals
>forced vomiting
>physical violence

It's a haunted house that literally will not let you leave without vomiting that regularly practices kidnapping and torture.

What I want to know is, why haven't we all formed a mob and burned the place to the ground?
>>
>>15404403
>how do you know it changed?
>maybe it's always been an extreme haunt that used to be a normal haunt.
>>
Can I ask what kind of toxic chemicals? Does anyone know that?
>>
>>15404464
whatever it takes to make someone puke
>>
>>15404464
i heard one report of making someone throw up and then making them eat the vomit
>>
Well over the past several days, I have seen alot of good information and much speculation, but nothing that can lead us to some good clear facts and hardcore evidence. This is what I'm interested in knowing...

1. Complete testimonies of all four men, Thrillseeker, Marine, Mario, Luigi (for lack of better terms)

2. Retired Contraption in the Manor that NO ONE can seem to handle (he could be lying about the fact hes retireing it)

3. Who is funding his operation?

4. Who are his (sadist) clients?

5. What really does go on during the "in between" moments of the tour?

6. What does the entire 8hrs entail? What does one experience? What locations are they brought to? What type of devices and contraptions are they introduced to?

7. What does the entire description of the waiver/nda entail?

8. What is causing the victims/survivers to be so secretive? Are they being subjected to mind control or death threats or defamation of character on the web?

9. Russ does this for free and is satisfied, by what he does. Doesnt that raise questions about his character?

10. What is the mindstate of the people that work for him? Are they living out a sadistic fantasy as well? Would they commit these atrocities outside of the Manor?

11. Dude in the video thought he was going to DIE! Yet was being coerced into going on. The Mario Bro dudes were at their limit within 20min during the beginning and still did like 4 more hours! So what does that tell you?

12. What are the sanitary conditions of the Manor? They certainly do not care about bodily fluids. I have no seen them wearing gloves or protection from "splatter"

13. Where are these complete videos being held? Where on the web are they being streamed?

I can go on and on and on, but yall see my drift.
>>
>>15404418
>>kidnapping
>>holding people against their will
>>torture using drowning
>>verbal abuse
>>psychological attacks
>>physical restraints
>>exposure to toxic chemicals
>>forced vomiting
>>physical violence

exactly to add to my other points
>>
Eat the vomit? Any idea who said that? Reliable source?
>>
>>15404494
you look at the list of shit they do, and you really think they're gonna go "eating vomit is too much for this respectable establishment"?
>>
>>15400838
shills gonna shill 3 posts in
>>
>>15404494
i can't remember exact source, i think it was one of the exit videos
>>
>>15404509
Yes
>>
I don't believe they make you eat your own vomit to be honest, lol.
>>
>>15404486

Honestly, a lot of these can be answered if we just had the full unedited Thrillseeker experience...which Russ would not give us
>>
>>15404528

They push it back in your mouth at least. You can see that in the Mario Bros. vid.
>>
>>15404528
okay, in the mario luigi video, it looks like there's a hand holding the vomit in mario guy's mouth while he's trying to puke

and that whole scene where they're being forced to throw up on each other is disturbing
>>
>>15404532
That can cause aspiration
>>
>>15404534
Also, they are not concerned of allergies. There are people like myself who are allergic to eggs, so its disturbing to see them forcefeeding people rotten eggs.
>>
>>15404486
>Russ does this for free and is satisfied, by what he does. Doesnt that raise questions about his character?

I agree with this. Moreover, it raises many questions we already have the answer to. Like what does he do for fun? Well, let's see, there's kidnapping and torture and filming it....
>>
>>15401436
>IF this is a taste of what hell is like
>IF
>>
>>15404486
His 'nurse' has no formal medical training
>>
>>15404549
i actually remember russ saying he covers that in the preinterview.

makes sense, he wouldn't want you to die "accidentally"
>>
File: 1414016802340[1].jpg (1MB, 1789x827px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414016802340[1].jpg
1MB, 1789x827px
>>
Hey, OP here, just wondering what everyone thinks about just letting this go and forgetting all about McKamey Manor?

Could you live with that?
>>
>>15404550
I really want to hear Kristian's (Thrillseeker) entire testimony. They made him do something that he said that it was bad the first time, but knowing it was going to happen again was much worse. He implied that he was mislead as far false advertisement, because he stated that the promo vids was NOTHING like what he had just experienced. Russ refered to it as a "haunt" Kristian termed it being DEMENTED.
>>
File: 1414098341565[1].png (1MB, 1239x7669px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414098341565[1].png
1MB, 1239x7669px
>>
File: 1414108222935[1].png (53KB, 543x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414108222935[1].png
53KB, 543x596px
kek
>>
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5fsjBzlChuQJ:www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2jdssx/mckamey_manor_is_running_an_illegal_torture/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox

Seems like quite a few people here now weren't around in the earlier threads. So here's this.
>>
>>15403929
people mention eating non-food, are they being fed dog food? is that why they're inclined to bring cans of dog food for the "dog charity"
>>
I WILL NOT BE SATISFIED, UNTIL I SEE RUSS ASS GO THRU THE HAUNT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND UPLOAD THE COMPLETE VIDEO OF IT! (Guess I wont be satisfired, cuz I kno it aint gonna happen. Wishful thinking).
>>
>>15404572
what. do you want us to talk about like, halloween haunted houses and shit.

guys one time i saw a guy in a mask and he jump out from behind a corner and scare me!!!!! i yell!

lmao
>>
>>15404530
ikr
>>
>>15404617
no, i want you to be scared to let this go

if you ever forget, then he gets to keep going.
>>
>>15404572
fuck no. have you tried google searching this thing? it's pulling up articles promoting it from just a couple days ago. no way should we let this go until it's been closed
>>
>>15404641
Hopefully he will dig his own grave, and if he doesn't pay in this lifetime, hopefully he gets tortured in the 7 infernals of hell.
>>
unless something happens soon, these threads will disappear and twenty years from now your kids will be talking about halloween haunted houses and you'll remember mckamey manor.
>>
>>15404648
I agree. Too bad there are so many other sadistic activities going on around the globe that we cannot stop or control :(
>>
>>15404418
>>15404493
Liability forms probably come with the tickets.
>>
>get /x/phile to go to the manor
>implant with microchip
>?????
>call the atf, watch the shit fly
>>
How hard would it be to find the continuing thread on this topic for tomorrow? I'm sleepy
>>
>>15404669

It's getting harder and harder as the days go by, haha.
>>
>>15404672
Yea, things have fallen off quite a bit. This topic was boomin last week, im wondering where everyone has gone that was contributing to those threads. Peeps in here now need to go through and read the archived threads if they havent already
>>
File: dishwasherYES.png (1MB, 1032x804px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dishwasherYES.png
1MB, 1032x804px
>>15404682

I was there, anon.
>>
>>15404660
>if you want to go to my haunt, be at x place at x time, if you're not there, i guess you don't want to go

>i'm going to kidnap and torture you, and you'll be too scared to ever tell anyone (good thing I didn't say that part out loud)

i imagine it goes something like this
>>
>>15404695

Refer to my idea here

>>15404668

Hell there is a possibility of law enforcement getting involved in this. You could probably get the FBI on your side. Just a matter of who is going to be the bait.
>>
Extreme Haunted Houses Aren’t Cool—They’re Inhumane

http://time.com/3537730/extreme-haunted-houses-bad/
>>
Hey guys I have an idea. The videos are live streaming to the creeps in Vegas. I could be mistaken but that probably means the videos aren't encrypted.

Someone greyhat with even a little skill should be able to use a raspberry pi or something to pick up what they put online
>>
>>15404700
>say mckamey manor gets shut down
>even say russ mckamey goes to jail

>what do the rest of the psychopaths do with their weekends after that?
>>
>>15404704
sounds good, you should do that anon
>>
>>15404711
If you got law enforcement on it they would probably investigate deeper.
>>
>>15404714
I would but I live in Florida and can't hack
>>
>>15404716
so far we've generated enough media interest for one article about how extreme haunted houses should be banned.

that's not even enough to get him closed down, and he could be doing that shit to someone right now
>>
>>15404723
The shouldn't all be banned, black out is dope as hell.

Just you know... Not torture
>>
>>15404718
i don't know any greyhats
>>
>>15404723
If you get witnesses to testify, people that have gone through it then you would have no problem. But good luck, those people probably want nothing to do with it again.
>>
>>15404711
>what do the rest of the psychopaths do with their weekends after that?

Now that's fucking scary
>>
>>15404731
those people are definitely terrified and probably brainwashed by torture.
>>
>>15404738

Whoever "Vegas" is gets another house to amp up their shit so they can keep their betting going.

If McKamey Manor goes down, we're probably going to see another haunt get "more intense."
>>
>>15403417
You die. How else can you win a game of torture?
>>
>>15404551
I'm sorry I spent all day being useless 420blazing it in bed and didn't realize what a fucking strange MKULTRA programming tortureporn business this shit was. Still hard to cultivate empathy for people who signed up for this with a lot of foreknowledge.
>>
>>15404803
there's no foreknowledge

how could they have known when we learned about by the videos of them going through it?

you think the mysterious "waiver" goes into detail about the blood and puke you'll be eating?
>>
>>15404261
The cockroaches are the worst part.
>>
how long do these threads go for when mods are sleeping?
i'd love to point out the obvious MM shilling going on, and to really call this cult out, but i'm afraid of the thread autosaging
>>
>>15404828
It already is autosaging you stupid newfag fuck.
>>
>>15404829

k thanks
>>
>>15403554
Ive contributed a shit ton of screen caps and contacted several people in the SD area about the real intentions behind this place..
With recent finds im Starting to think we are barely entering the rabbit hole.
>>
>>15404648
>>15404648
dont be such an sjw
>>
>>15403563
Our points exactly Anon
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1_72Pb42U&index=2&list=UUsalVbh5qdC36muQ6X_V6GQ

In this video, at 4 minutes in, does anyone know what prop he is talking about that they had to retire? This place is so fucked up I can't even imagine what it could be.
>>
>the mountains of germany
Means he was overseas with the service...

Starting to think he may be streaming to certain factions of the military for them to bet on and "guide them" over seas.
>>
File: nicefilterbro.webm (1MB, 1280x720px)
nicefilterbro.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>15405025
the prop he put a filter over because he accidentally filmed a well known torture method.
>>
>>15405097
Thanks for the reply. It may just be me being an idiot, but I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at. What is this thought to be?
>>
>>15403554

San Diego police (North Eastern substation) will take action as soon as a victim contacts them in regards to being held and tortured against their will.

You're not the only one investigating, it's just hard to talk about this shit when threads vanish.
>>
File: OSHA.webm (974KB, 1280x720px)
OSHA.webm
974KB, 1280x720px
>>15405209
that's to bad because even if torture IS happening and no one ever steps forward to make a complaint the pigs won't do shit. Airborne and blood-born pathogens are killers to, spitting on someone always was an insult, but it this day and age?

It is a HAZARD. A very serious one.
(webm related)
>>
facebook /dashawn.copp

This may be the main actor alongside Dallas tinydick shitmarine fuck features. I don't think I have ever felt less sympathetic in my life when contemplating the things that may happen to Russ or the actors one day.
>>
WOW, this thread really scared the shit of me. This is the first time I'm hearing about this Manor, and I came here when the thread was new, now it's about 4 am and I am completely baffled and terrified

Russ could definitely be feeding his victims LSD, or something similar, to stop them from actually exposing the true nature of the manor, or just normal mind control techniques

The progression of sadism displayed by Russ definitely shows the progression of a true serial killer, but even if so, wouldn't he be aware of it? Those last two videos (mario bros. and marine/thrillseeker) really made him look like a sadistic fuck. Why would he put that on Youtube?

He could be offering different calibers of torture for certain victims, anything and everything could be well thought out in his defense. For example, vlogger Babygabs could either have gotten a very mild experience or was brainwashed as well. Also that Christina chick he posted on his facebook has an extremely suspicious profile considering there is almost no activity and one comment from Russ (fake account, deceased?). Also, considering the number of people on the waiting list, wouldn't there be many more reviews out there? Every single review is eerily suspicious and is really creeping the fuck out of me reminiscing at this late hour. Also the before/after vids for a lot of the victims are only on Russ' channel.

This whole ordeal sonically reminds me of the "Normal Porn for Normal People" creepypasta, Russ being the fictional Dr VanBuren. Remember how they took the girl to the unmarked street that no one could find on google maps? Remember the humiliation of the mime and certain other characters, who may have became the chicken masked figure? The whole way it was promoted on the internet then taken down, the way Russ removes certain videos? The "Final Surprise", aka useless.avi. Is something like that waiting to happen for the manor's victims someday? When will it stop?
>>
>>15405427

It's already hard enough to be taken seriously when talking about MM.

You're not helping.
>>
>>15405427
Also, it seems that Russ was once in the Navy so he could definitely be the right kind of person to know how to "mind control" people, not to mention be part of some kind of government conspiracy testing who knows what. Plus he apparantley had brain surgery, which is super fucking creepy. But doesn't it all seem so perfect? Everything adds up in this fucked up way, maybe everything about this guy is staged, maybe no one actually got tortured and it's just a big ruse for a ruse. I still would like to remain skeptical, as actual people actually getting tortured is nothing to take lightly.

But I do remember Russ stating on Youtube or somewhere that he films the experiences for himself and certain other people. And there are many people reporting his ploys as "torture porn" on the web. Which brings me to the conclusion, guys, that

RUSS IS THE REAL LIFE DR VAN BUREN!!!!

expect a chain mail link with all the real videos soon
>>
>>15405427
Another question would be how far will they go.
Would they even go after us trying to get us in there?
>>
>>15405451

Please stop.
>>
File: no no no.gif (1MB, 306x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no no no.gif
1MB, 306x228px
>>15405453
Well, unless you're behind a proxy, we're in the right place to get scooped
>>
>>15404088
One part which apparently destroys everyone is "the drowning tank". They put them in this container that fills with freezing cold water and a cage door is shut as a lid. The container fills up completely and they have to press their face against the cage lid and push their nose through the cracks of the bars to be able to breathe.
>>
>>15405458
>>15405448
How can I help, righteous anon?
>>
>>15405473

Contact the San Diego police or the FBI. Quite a few people have already done so, and your help would be much appreciated.
>>
>>15404349
That was the 2013 show. The 2014 show is nothing like that.
>>
>>15404486
>2. Retired Contraption in the Manor that NO ONE can seem to handle (he could be lying about the fact hes retireing it)
See:
>>15405471
>>
>>15405107
>>15405471
>>
Drowning cage, photographed from above
>>
>>15405427
>For example, vlogger Babygabs could either have gotten a very mild experience or was brainwashed as well.
There's no question about it that her tour was nothing like the mario brothers / thrillseeker / marine. I mean, just fucking look at her. She looks like some college girl, really think she could outlast those four guys?
>>
File: DSC_0095.jpg (706KB, 1823x1139px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC_0095.jpg
706KB, 1823x1139px
Drowning cage photo from another site, but rotated to show that the man is pulling himself up so he doesn't drown.
>>
>>15405518

Holy shit, those people in the previous photo are in straightjackets, meaning they can't pull themselves up more than what their necks can do.

Shit dude, that's terrifying...
>>
>>15405579

Evil cunts. I can't wait to see what actually comes of this because there are lots of /x quietly continuing to push things along.
>>
File: 1412499635700.jpg (30KB, 600x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412499635700.jpg
30KB, 600x398px
>>15405600
it's not /x/ per say, it's Anon. the typical /x/ user still thinks its "viral marketing"
/x/ has been brainwashed and trained to think that way. It worked out nicely.
if it isn't a post about waxing your weegee board with the blood of a newborn to gain better reception from the other side or creepy pasta thats been done over 9000 times, it's marketing these days.
>>
>>15405097
There's definitely water involved, looks like some sort of cage as well.
>>
>>15405258
Yes, this is just beyond disgusting
>>
File: 2014-10-28_8-27-52.png (210KB, 804x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-10-28_8-27-52.png
210KB, 804x604px
>>15405806
see

>>15405510
and
>>15405518

also, in a prison environment these are used to stop "spitters"
>>
>>15405510
This makes sense because in Mario/Luigi vid they keep looking down at the floor saying, "we understand why thats like the worst torture thing in the world".
>>
>>15405643
Thanks for the input Russfag
>>
>>15405482
This. C'mon now. Obviously the haunts 2014 season is the source of the controversy
>>
>>15405518
How the FUCK is this even classified as a "bewhouse"???!?!?
>>
File: smsrj.jpg.w300h199.jpg (15KB, 300x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smsrj.jpg.w300h199.jpg
15KB, 300x199px
>>15405961
/x/ shill plz go.
>>
>>15405970
Nice van russ is that the one you use to kipnap everyone??
>>
File: 3dfd26.jpg (2MB, 2708x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3dfd26.jpg
2MB, 2708x2000px
>>15405979
in my fledgling years? yes. I have a new one now.
you can not make a fuss over russ.
(pic related, it's dallas lamm)
>>
I'm kind of tempted to play bait just to get a bunch of friends to shoot this guy and his psycho friends the fuck up when he shows up in his van.

Better yet fuck my friends lets just call the FBI.

But then I might die. Fuck.
>>
>>15404702
Jesus fucking Christ. This belongs on a cringe thread. Lgbtq rights and racism lol yea ok
>>
>>15405985
That's not Dallas Lamm you dumb shit.
>>
>>15406008
Either way its national coverage thats finally not praising Russ' loose butthole for his "extreme haunt".
>>
>>15405985
Nice elvis shirt fag


>sadists gone sadist
>>
>>15404702
This is just a woman whining about these places because they aren't her idea of "halloween" or "haunted house"

She is trying to draw some conclusion that this must mean our culture is fucked, simply because some people want to take part in these attractions.
She also tries to push some feminist agenda, talking about how women have to go through stuff like this, and not once mentioning it happening to men.
>>
File: 5ayhe.jpg (68KB, 485x639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5ayhe.jpg
68KB, 485x639px
>>15406035
don't be jelly bro. women want to be with me, men want to BE me.

>>15406067
it's her hidden agenda over-toned with something else, because if it were anything else it would have to be labeled for what it is.

some might call it suggestive thinking except most don't "get it"
>>
>>15406081
She needs to check her privilege.

This new trend of people being offended and horrified that someone enjoys something they don't understand needs to stop.
>>
>>15406081
Not really your actually a huge pussy....

I mean cmon wont even go through your own bewhaunt???

Plus your hideous and out of shape as fuck..

Dont flatter yourself
>>
>>15406097
>Bewhaunt
I thought I told you to stop using that word.
>>
>>15406088
Something they dont understand???

This is torture were talking about right?? Its pretty plain and simple
>>
>>15406097
*you're
dummy
>>
>>15406101
Hey Russ coined the term im just giving it back to him as a suppository...
>>
>>15406103
That really your only response?
>>
File: 2014-10-28_10-45-51.png (65KB, 1237x1561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-10-28_10-45-51.png
65KB, 1237x1561px
>>15406097
I might go to the federal fuck me in the turd-cutter big house but just LOOK how trendy I've become. and I wanted to keep it on the low down for street creds and mad snaps, yo.
>>
>>15406102
It's not real.

How can you be this stupid?
>>
>>15406104
Each time you use it you make yourself sound retarded.
>>
Huh wonder how this ended up here??

Pic 1/5
>>
>>15406149
>>
>>15406149
This obviously works for them
>>
>>15406149
Whoops meant to.post previous comment with this picture
>>
>>15406149
>>
>>15406149
Now my question is what made these other four comment on 29/30 which fall on a monday and tuesday. Could all 4 of the survivors that weekend have "randomly" decided to post immediately the following week just because???
>>
>>15406181
>>15406171
>>15406168
>>15406163
>>15406154
>Grasping at straws this much
>>
File: 7po8yli.jpg (75KB, 640x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7po8yli.jpg
75KB, 640x520px
>>15406245
no, that anon is just late and missed the train.
>hi MMfriend
(pic related, it's me dallas with my wife russ)
>>
so does this place not use safewords? BlackOut uses a safeword.
>>
>>15406266
Or just posting evidence
>>
>>15406371
No safe words only Russ has the last word.
shown in these pics

>>15406266
>>15406081
>>15405985
>>
>>15406373
>Evidence
Evidence of what?
>>
File: lovetap.webm (367KB, 1280x720px)
lovetap.webm
367KB, 1280x720px
>>15406412
nothing much.
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 52


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.