[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

special snowflakes report in... but really. "abilities"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 10

File: 20130912_130900.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130912_130900.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
special snowflakes report in... but really.

"abilities" you believe you have. we're taking into account that we are potentially - and very likely - to just be stubborn little children who wish they had a paranormal gift. leaving all that baggage on the table, however...

share with us. what can you do? what do you think you're capable of doing if you tried a little harder? what is your paranormal gift, your power, your special strange ability? what makes you a special paranormal snowflake?

remember: leave judgment at the table, friends, no matter how fucking stupid or ignorant any of us sound.
>>
I've been successful at remote viewing, but I can't keep a positive enough self-esteem to employ it.
>>
>>15187488
I can suck my own dick.
>>
as author, i will begin.

i believe that i am in touch with the universe.

i think often that the universe changes the weather to help an especially rotten mood i'm in.

i believe the weather - and particularly clouds - are ominous.

i have very strong empathic tendencies.

i believe that when i write little notes to the universe, or otherwise try to communicate with it, it hears me.

i'm sure there's more, but this is the more immediate stuff. i wholeheartedly believe that humans could levitate if they tried hard enough, and think i know what it would feel like, but alas i cannot.
>>
>>15187499
IF I PUSHED YOU DOWN A HILL YOU'D ROLL
>>
Well, I've been reading tarot cards as a hobby for a few years now and I'd like to say that I've got a knack for the street parlor aspect of it. That is, talking to people with a bit of charisma and getting to know them so that I can make better guesses about how I should interpret the cards. Still, sometimes I get a little spooked myself with how eerily close readings can get, and twice now I've contemplated tossing my cards out.

I've studied the occult for quite some time and dabbled in other esoteric practices like scrying, runecarving and charms, but nothing is the same as tarot for me.
>>
>>15187497
very interesting... do go into detail?
>>
File: kundalini.jpg (12KB, 199x273px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
12KB, 199x273px
I can experience bliss through meditation. If I tried a little harder I expect to one day experience bliss at all times.
>>
I can finger my bumhole
>>
>>15187512
You ever see a flexible fatty?
>>
>>15187516
i would love to experience bliss through meditation. when i used to smoke copious amounts of pot, i thought i'd known some bliss, but i'm not sure.
>>
>>15187488
I can ride a bike with no handlebars
>>
Several psychics have told me I am a spirit magnet, meaning that dead people flock to mer for some reason or another.

Every "psychic" I have talked to have confirmed the same things about the spirits following me even if they didn't know each other.

Like, physical descriptions and shit that were all the same even if all fo these "psychics had nothing in common. One of ym friend who is younger than me who alweays claimed to be able to see spirits have given me the exact same description of a particular spirit following me as all those other hags who do tarot reading and shit.

I don'T believe in this shit, particularly, at least not personally, but the fact a lot of people have told me the same shit regardless of family relations, age or anything else has freaked me out a bit, I must admit.

As far as I'm concerned, this shit is fake, though, I'm only on /x/ to disprove all those faggots who say pyramids are made by Aliens because I'm a huge Egypt civ pasionnate.
>>
>>15187516
ahh you awakened your kundalini brother or is that just a synchronicity with the picture?
>>
File: Divining[1].jpg (315KB, 595x350px) Image search: [Google]
Divining[1].jpg
315KB, 595x350px
When I was really young, under ten years old I believe, I was at the beach near my house and noticed a man and a woman searching for something in the sand. I asked them what they were looking for and the woman told me that she had lost her wedding ring. Around the timeI had just recently read about dowsing in a book so I picked up a forked stick and began dowsing. It was the first time I had ever tried it but within only a few minutes I 'felt' the ring and surely dug it out of the ground.
>>
I can read and feel people and it hurts. It hurts so much, being lied to and taken advantage of, when nobody tells you the truth, yet it is being screamed through every neurone.

last post.
>>
>>15187555
yes, people are generally liars. you should stop caring about other people and use whatever useful information they give you instead. store it. remember everything.

that is a plus of being so exceptional at reading and sensing folks; they seem drawn to you. all my life people want to tell me their secrets, their personal issues. i've become incredible at pulling information out of people, and it's been useful and endlessly entertaining. it's never boring.
>>
>>15187514

>talking to people with a bit of charisma to know them so i can make better guesses about how i should interpret the cards

You do realize this is exactly what Tarot card readings are, right? Its a combination of that alongside the luck of the universe channeled through you as an avatar.

Tell me what the two events that made you contemplate throwing your cards out were?
>>
Okay, I'm sure as fuck going to come off as a special snowflake. I myself think I was back then, but whatever. I'll tell my story and it's 100% true.

Back when I was around 15-16 years old, I started hanging out with the edgelords of high school. It wasn't out of anything in particular, I was in fact a pretty sociable guy but was mad into videogames and shit, that no one in HS is willing to accept they like. Only the edgelords blatantly say they like animu and videogames. (Perhaps a little too much.)

Soon enough, they started telling me this stuff how all of them had powers and so did I, and they told me how my "power" had to do with telepathy.

I, of course, didn't believe shit and just ignored them for a while; but still hung out with them. But then a bunch of things happened that really got me thinking.

Nowadays, I don't believe too much in magic or the supernatural (from the point of view of people actually acquiring powers, I do believe in aliens and shit.) And I've lost the "ability" since I stopped talking to them. So I don't know what to make out of that; maybe one of them really had powers? Maybe the powers 'fed' on the autism of so many people together believing in them and manifested because of that? Dunno.
>>
>>15187568
Oh, I know full well what Tarot readings are and the occult theories behind them. I just always thought it was really quite interesting that you needed some wits to use them, that it wasn't just a paint-by-numbers affair where you read off a queue card to figure out the future.

As for that last bit, the first time was because I did a reading for a friend at a small party, even though I wasn't really comfortable. When I'm not comfortable, I try to cover it up by acting even more grand and elaborate. I can't help it - it's subconscious and once I start there's no chance to stop, so I just go with whatever I'm thinking at the time. I do a reading, put some flair into it - more than usual, too.

A few days later said friend called me nearly in tears because of something tragic that happened, and how I had alluded to it in the reading and they purposefully DIDN'T act because of the reading, not wanting to look silly when it turned out to be nothing. Turns out they were wrong and I was right, and it was the source of a lot of regret on both sides for quite some time.
>>
Like this anon >>15187555 im crazy good at reading people to the point that theres not much surprise in dealing with people. Allows me to deal with whatever situation that is presented to me with the upmost advantage as a result ive become very, very good at dealing with people when as little as 3 years ago i was terrible to the point i couldn't talk to girls, now i sorta need to push them away since theres too many. Theres always been one guy i cant read well at all (although ive been getting better) but the more so i try to read him, as crazy as this sounds, the more reality seems to change at his own will to the point he'll comment on it to just fuck with me.

He's a great buddy though and i get the feeling he just operates differently to me.
>>
>>15187575
edgelords, lmao... i love that. go into more detail. what made you think maybe you were a telepath?
>>
>>15187575
I can't remember too many of the happenings, and my english isn't the best. (And I'm tired as FUCK, so it's even worse than usual.)

But here's the first one I can remember. They told me that I couldn't just read minds but also communicate ideas, like a broadcaster of sorts. That's important, maybe?

This happened, after I graduated high school, so I must've been 16 years old. I went to a party once, unrelated from the sperglords and started hardcore flirting with this older girl; she must've been 18 at least. She was in college.

I /planned/ in my mind, to tell her that I was going to college too (Even if I was young as fuck, people usually thought I was older.) I remember thinking about telling her I was studying medicine, to get some extra points, because I was stupid like that. I ended up deciding against saying any of that, because it would be just dumb and she would've caught me.

The next morning; she asks the friend I went to about me, calling me "that med student". It's just dumb stuff, but I think I'm skeptic now and there's just no explanation for that shit other than those edgelords had actual powers and were fucking with me.
>>
>>15187488
I believe that I have a higher sense of my surroundings and swift reflexes. I was at a graudation party once and someone dropped a cupcake almost directly behind me and I caught it mid air. I also am really good at guessing when it comes to numbers.
>>
>>15187582

Yeah buddy, never put those cards away. I guarantee you're going to have more events of that happening but you're not causing it to happen, its just GOING to happen. You do have the power to help guide others in their lives to the brightest destination possible for the, but there are forces at work who will do the same to guide them to the darkest possible destination. Id say you probably weren't comfortable because of this force peering through you.

But, its nothing you cant guard against and the flamboyancy is half the armor, a good smile and a voice people love to listen to is most of the rest. What remains i cant tell you, since it changes for person to person, but if you put more work into this you'll find a token to use as your shield.
>>
>>15187567

That's true, I was going to say it becomes somewhat debilitating in interpersonal relationships, when you know you are being lied to, but I suppose it's better to know than to be oblivious. The problem, I suppose, is the heart getting in the way, not wanting to believe what the mind sees.

>>15187592

You saved a cupcake. Congrats anon. May your powers be endless in their endeavours to make the world a better place :)
>>
>>15187488
I can teleport to nearby locations by blinking, I can see through walls, I can stop time for a short while, I can possess people and animals, I can send a disabling blast of wind at people, I can summon a horde of flesh eating rats too!
>>
>>15187586
It's just small things like >>15187590

I'd think about something, but never outright voice it out. And people would react to it. Sometimes instantly, sometimes after a while. But they were things I hadn't said out loud not even once. Of course I didn't tell any of that shit to anyone, not even the edgelords. I just kept silent and here we are now.

Similar; I went out to the movies with some of my friends. (Like three, all guys because we were kind of fags, without even having sex that makes it 100% worse.) And we only had enough money to buy three tickets; so I was just joking around (in my mind) thinking like "Man it'd be cool if I really had powers to convince someone into giving me money and buying this shit."

And this one dude came out of nowhere and gave us one extra ticket, without explanation and just left?

I really dunno. Might be just coincidences but it was weird as fuck. It seriously stopped happening since I stopped talking to the edgelords so I dunno.
>>
>>15187567
You'd be a good direct response marketer. All market research is, is ya find out what people want (how they feel about everything — get to know the inner workings of their psyche), create/find a product, and tell them what you've got.

Captcha: for Whatted
>>
>>15187590
perhaps you're a facilitator

perhaps you heighten everyone else and have that ability - to broadcast. have you tried to practice this since? in a serious manner?
>>
i have a calming soothing presence.
or so i'm told. I've met many people in my life that say me just being in the room with them calms them down. I don't have to be doing anything or talking, just there.

I took this to heart when my grandmother was in the hospital dying, drifting in and out of coherent, lucid thought. I walked in to see her a few days after she was admitted and sat with her. I softly touched her legs, which she kept gently kicking, like a tired frustrated baby, and i rubbed her feet for 20 or so minutes. After i left the room she was a bit more lucid and "there".

Later on my mother had told me that both her and my aunt had tried to rub her feet or soothe her but she would struggle and be uneasy. My mother is convinced that my being there brought her back to them both for a few moments. My grandmother passing took a big toll on my mother, so i'm glad that i gave that to her. I'm glad for myself that i was able to make a few moments of my grandmother's life a bit calmer as she passed on.
Later in the week, at about 3 am, i felt a hurt in my heart and i knew that she had passed away, that morning my mother called me and confirmed it.

I'd like to think i'm able to connect deeply to people and have them be at ease. but who knows.
>>
>>15187598
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>15187600
huh. thanks for the tip, anon. i'm going to file this away.
>>
>>15187607
Never heard of that before, I don't know much about shit like that? I don't even believe in it, but I'll bite. What exactly was I heightening?

Was it the other way around and they had abilities because I was there? Sounds dumb as balls.

No, I haven't practiced shit; I stopped talking to them because they got REALLY edgy and otherkin, and I wasn't going to put up with that. One of them said they were really an angel, and then others piled in, saying X was a tiger and X was a fairy, etc.

They said I was a demon and a bad guy, after I broke relationships with them. So believe me, they were crazy as fuck.
>>
im really fucking lucky

everyone else around me acknowledges it and says i dont deserve it because im an asshole, but that just how things are, im lucky and most of the time things go my way whether people like it or not
>>
>>15187488
what if I told you that inside me, there is a real, live skeleton?
>>
>>15187618
say any of them had even a lick of telepathic ability; you merely being in their presence would heighten that ability, make it easier for them to use it. you being able to broadcast your own ability is a part of that; you can sort of harness what's around you and... expand it, make it bigger and better and easier. you open up the space around you, and therefore heighten everyone else in the process.

haha, i enjoy your descriptions! they're clearly edgy little bitchkids. but your story is interesting in the other respect.
>>
>>15187488
Honestly theres a bit i can say about myself.
I and my friend both have dreams(Short snippets mostly) that end up coming true (Deja Vu but like i remember the events leading up)
Pretty damn sure i know how im going to die.
Had an ability to sense people coming even with no sound/vibrations/etc. (Like a ringing in my head to the direction of the approach)
Sharp as hell reflexes without seeing nothing(Friend tried to punch me in the back of the head. no indication to me, im not much of a fighter yet i managed to dodge my head to the side and flip him)
Been working on telling what people are thinking through body language.
Always had weird as hell dreams/nightmares
>>
I have the ability to talk to animals and I absolutely love it. I was almost recruited by my country's "bureau" because of it,I was given about a week and half of training, but was oddly given the choice to opt out of it given my family's history which was not explained by them.
>>
>>15187716
*because of my family's history
>>
>>15187716

why did you opt out?
>>
>>15187716
w-what are the animals talking about?
or do they just understand you but not vise versa?
>>
>>15187729

he sounds like a fag
>>
>>15187722
Pay was relatively low and the death/injury rate is high for field work (which is what I would've been doing). I'm in veterinary school and once I become a veterinarian, my entry level pay will be at least twice what I would've been making if working for the bureau.
>>
>>15187740

wicked stories mate. The Bureau clearly lost a great guy.
>>
>>15187528
Me too, wanna fuck?
>>
>>15187729
Animals are relatively simple in conversation. They talk about really mundane things, but the main thing that is so striking with their words is the honesty and amount of love they feel in comparison to humans.
>>
>>15187598
dammit Corvo, get out of here!
>>
>>15187674
Forgot to mention I'm not afraid of the dark in any way. it shouds me and protects me.
>Unless its a Puma, then I'm fucked
Anyone wanna hear how i'm (Probably) going to die?
>>
>>15187790
Of course
>>
When i'm stoned out of my mind,
i sometimes think i can see the future.
The really scary stuf is that a week before the flight in ukraine has been shot down, i told my mates that a plane from schiphol was going to crash really soon, nobody believed me until a week later, now everybody is scared of me :P.
Yet i told them a few months ago that a war between the NAVO and russia is going to start soon, still hasn't happen.
>>
I do not believe that I actually have any "powers", like throwing shit across the room, or removing your mother's panties with my mind.. (maybe indirectly).

But I do experience some sort of feeling that I've slowly let die over the years. Mostly due to the fact that I am unsure what exactly i'm experiencing or how to focus on it.

I've met people before that have claimed to be, you know, enlightened... and they took a special interest in me. Always saying things such as, I can feel/see your aura or spirit animal, or I can tell you are on the path to enlightenment as well.

One girl in particular sticks out in my mind. Let me start by saying that I do not touch hallucinogens of any kind. But this girl obviously had. She was, if I may put it lightly, fucked in the head. Probably schizophrenia. Anyways, I came home from college and was hanging out with a friend when he said he knew these sluts that should come over. (his words not mine, ladies xD).
>>
>>15187814
Continued because I didnt realize the limit.

So she walks in with her friend and was acting quiet but would not stop staring at me. My friend and hers had eventually started making out and left the room, leaving us alone.

This is where it got weird... She said she had seen me before, I had been in her dreams and she could tell me my spiritual form, the color of my aura (blue if I remember correctly), and all this other bullshit. I figure whatever fuck it, she obviously wants the d and I'm obviously not gonna jerk it if I dont have to tonight. So we start kissing and she gets on top of me. She then whispers in my ear that she wants me to "give her the gift of life" and cum inside her. Freaked me out. I politely declined and sat up.

Even freakier... she apologized and says she knows about my past. A girl who I was with, we were very spiritually connected yet physically distant. She tells me I'm enlightened and so was the girl and that nothing is random, more like ripples in a pond influencing their own futures by past actions. ... I play along asking what being enlightened means?

She explained it like this, I remember very vividly: "I cant make you understand my enlightenment. Just as I can't make you do anything. I can eat an apple and tell you what it tastes like, but you wont feel the tough skin in your mouth or the sweet flesh on your tongue. You must get your own apple and although it is an apple similar to mine, it is unique and therefore it is your own."
>>
I know what is going to happen about 10 seconds or so before it happens. I know what people will say, I know what they will do. It's not a prescience; more like an extremely keen intuition. Every time I follow my instincts I can more or less read people and react or speak so as to provoke the reaction I want.
>>
Humans have this thing called intuition. It's kind of an instinct that sort of makes you think that you understand stuff. The thing is that you really don't but in evolution it has been beneficial for survival that humans could have generated a sense entitlement out of nothing.
>>
>>15187817
Continued again.

The girl (I think) she was referring to was an old friend, then my first girlfriend. She moved away and we had talked every night on the phone for a whole, until she called me crying. Saying she had hooked up with my best friend and she had not told me this whole time. She had gotten in a fight with her friend and was sure she was going to tell me.

I was furious at both of them but it gave me some feeling. A feeling of complete serenity. Like I knew that it didn't matter because there was always more to come. People will always worry about things that are artificially important. They only mean anything because people put meaning to them.

At that point, I had spent a lot more time in my room listening to Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, Cream, etc. But one band really stuck out. Pink Floyd.. Animals had just been spot on to what I was experiencing as an angsty teenager. And Dark Side... gave me chills when I got to the end. Eclipse.

captcha: ngaldpha respect
>>
I can turn invisible but only when no one is watching
>>
>>15187795
Fuck trying to greentext
It starts off with me feeling shell-shocked as fuck
there's a pressure on my lower chest.
Yelling, Gunfire, Smoke.
Then theres my friends dream.
I, and my friend were in a Humvee.
Somethingsoffhere.wtf
we get out to investigate.
Shit hits the fan.
I should mention we were in a Urban area with a parking garage
Its big enough that it severely fucks things up, one legs crushed.
my friend & squad arguing over to get to the evac chopper.
I'm yelling at them to go.
Injured squad mates are still combat capable
By then it smells of a bunch of copper/blood
it was pretty much a bloodbath
wake up.
Realise it was premonition.
Still planning on going military, why? because why rush to avoid fate?
(Scary shit about it we had these dreams the same nights)
Both of us had always wanted to go military because Servin muh Country.
>>
It's nothing all too special, but I can calm bugs down or rejuvenate them.

If I talk to a panicked insect, the response will be quick, and they'll stop thrashing about.

Insects that seem to be on the verge of death suddenly jump up after a few seconds in my hand, and seem much healthier.

The funny thing is, neither bug in either situation ever wants to leave me alone, and will chill on my hand/shoulder wherever for a few hours.
>>
If I think too hard about my tinnitus, I can hear radio broadcasts and signals.
If I think too hard about my visual snow, I can see distant stars anywhere I look.

If I think too hard about something that sucks, it becomes something a little cooler.
>>
>>15187488
I swear to god, some of my dreams come true. There's a special 'feel' to these dreams. I had one involving my death

It's so scary
>>
>>15187842
And again.

So from that point on. I felt as if I was seeing 10 feet above people. I could see their intentions, feel their true emotion. I was ultra perceptive. And it made having friends, being funny, getting laid.. super easy throughout highschool. But it eventually began to hurt, I could see right through my dad..
He had been cheating on my mom and she didnt even know. He left her for that woman.
He didn't love our family and regretted the fact that he got my mother pregnant with me. He tried sending my mom to jail.
He didn't even want anything to do with my little sister. And he hasnt talked to her since the divorce.
I can feel when a coworker or friend is being sincere or just being nice to my face.
I can feel when a relationship is beginning to go sour, before anything is said.

I'd tried surpressing it all together, mostly with xanax.. But now I wish I could rehatch it. It helped me feel anything, without it life seems empty.
>>
File: 131951335186.jpg (30KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
131951335186.jpg
30KB, 396x385px
Very good at picking up emotions and vibes from people; understanding their motives and their secrets. I can even do this from forum posts.

I knew my girlfriend was going to leave me 3 months before her birthday after a 3 year relationship. Boom, three months to the day she fucks off forever.

I have contemplated killing myself over this as nothing is interesting when no one will ever surprise you.
>>
>>15187848
Fuck man, google thanatopsis. Are you 12 year old or something?!
>>
>>15187857
This too. Althought it may only be deja vu. If not... the moon will crash into the earth while the seas rise and flood huge cities. While the last of us watch atop skyscrapers. You heard it hezr first.
>>
>>15187863
"A view or contemplation of death". I'm not seeing what you're getting at; please elaborate?

Otherwise there's a poem about death and nature.
>>
>>15187754
>Cat scratches the shit outta my couch every day
>Feed it
>Care for it
>Try to get it to stop
>Eventually runs away
I can really feel the love anon.
>>
No abilities here OP.
Just a regular guy with no special powers bumping your thread for interest.
>>
I can eat really spicy food

Must be because of aliums
>>
>>15187916

get out of here Norman, go away
>>
>>15187926
You and I both know that's not going to happen.
>>
>>15187933

aww
>>
>>15187972
Not much for you here anyhow, is there?
>scraping the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>15187528
I can end the planet in a holocaust
>>
>>15187488
I can see pretty well in the dark, but then again my friends/family could just have really shit vision
>>
>>15187979

I'm the incarnation of Aleister Crowley, so no.
>>
>>15187986
Don't you have some heroin to be shooting into your ballsack?
>>
this thing of mine is retarded as fuck and i'm not even trolling.

i'm gay and i have natural sense of decoration. i just can instinctively tell how to arrange furniture, flowers or anything really in more visually appealing way.
>>
>>15188007
That sounds pretty cool, actually.
>>
>>15187991

Incidentally that is a part of the moon child ritual. Fortunately there aren't many heroine circles around, weed and alcohol are the main proponents of this spiritual life.
>>
>>15188011
Man you can call it whatever you want.
If you're to the point that you're shooting heroin into your ballsack, that's part of the ritual of extreme addiction.
>>
>>15188035

I was a God don't fuck with me.
>>
I can make any part of my body totally numb and void of feeling just by willing it.
>>
>>15188078
Hey, I don't judge.
Shoot as much junk into your junk as you want.
>>
bump for more
>>
I have good intuition but poor articulation so it seems like I'm psychic sometimes.
>>
>>15187527
I've had blissful moments with my medicine. Best shit evar.
>>
People that I don't really know have a tendency to want to over share. Or feel comfortable enough to ask me questions about shit in the grocery/department store. I have chronic bitch face and am pretty bad at social situations, but they come and keep talking. I kinda like it.
>>
I'm excellent at roulettes and dice games.

Once a month I go and play roulette with 30$ and go home with 100-200.

Did this over 20 times in a row now.

Somehow I seem to know what the next number will be.
>>
>>15187499
Same here.

Small guy, very flexible, low ceiling over bed and huge dick is a great combination.

How far can you go?

As a teen I could lick my balls, but now only my head
>>
>>15187849
I don't think it's that you are hearing radio broadcasts.

I think brains are just very good at replaying sound.

Often when I'm drugged out as fuck and trying to fall asleep I can access my intern mp3 player.

Mostly i can't freely chose what to listen to, but if a song is playing it's playing perfectly.

Even parts that I usually don't even understand.
>>
>playing that post it note game
>have the least questions asked
>only got the most obscure answers
>someone says "oh that's going to take all night"
>knew who I was right there
>>
I can feel electrical objects.

Like I can pass my hands over them and feel a kind of buzz without even touching them.
I'm also prone to get electric shocks from everything from the toaster to my computer mouse.

A possibly related thing is that watches I wear will stop working after a year, and no matter how many times I change the battery after that they will only last a few weeks before stopping again.

There was also a one time thing where multiple compasses stopped working after coming into contact with my skin.
It was a long time ago when I was still in school, and during a science lesson we were supposed to chart a magnetic field with a compass.
As soon as I touched the compass the needle spun wildly and then wouldn't point north or towards the magnet.
Confused I told the teacher and he got me another compass, which did the same.
We tried 3 others, with the teacher pressing one against my arm rather than letting me hold it. Each one did the same and remained that way.
>>
File: lu-1221-1218-S.png (9KB, 987x110px) Image search: [Google]
lu-1221-1218-S.png
9KB, 987x110px
My 'special' life story:

I used to be an extremely bright well-loved child (straight As got along with people ect) then one summer after getting back from vacation I suddenly just 'lost touch' and fell into a decade long shutout depression that basically took middleschool and highschool away from me. During this I basically self-taught myself in my dreams and studied everything I could find that interested me. I spent nights studying, meditating on thoughts, or just practicing crazy shit and hoping it worked. Despite being suicidally depressed, my studies in this "pocket" I created in my diseased brain gave me a mental 'will' that basically preserved me through my school years. During these years I tried all numbers of occult practices in the hopes of finding some real success. I would sleep whenever I wasn't 'experimenting' at school and many of my papers were marked with whatever symbols and sigils/mini-rituals I would do (I really wondered what the teachers thought of it but they must have thought nothing of it as I was never approached about it). Somehow as people learned around me, I also picked up on it in school. I passed all my classes by simply acing all the tests and ignoring the rest of the stuff. It wasn't until recently (2-3 months ago) that I started doing work on what I called the "four pillars and the gate/temple" which once I studied the chakras just seemed like a self-invented version of this. I also used to translate everything into numbers and used the numbers to signify events in my life (later discovered that I "invented" numerology). Throughout my life in this withdrawn state I found that I would attract information and events that I later stumble upon only after learning it. Everything felt like a memory in my mind, like an even that happened that needed to be 'activated' and remembered. In this way, I created in 'infinite creation loop' within my brain in which information would come to me from what seemed like nowhere.
(cont)
>>
>>15190851
I was at a party playing that game.
My firends girlfriend had a post it from someone she had never met.
Her first question "am I green?"
The guy said yes, and she immediately goes "I'm shrek"

She did this every time. One question and instantly got it.
>>
>>15190900
pic in previous post was a random general 'intuitive' reading I got because I was bored. I was amazed with the accuracy on my methods of knowledge acquisition. It wasn't until I put into practice all of the things that I learned within my own 'mental creation loop' that I actually improved my health drastically. My depression went away instantly as with my insomnia, asthma, IBS, ect (list goes on). It was very similar to the chakras mixed with hermetic practice in each of the 4 lower planes of my bodies I built the 'pillars' of my 'self' and health and with that the 'gate' appeared to the temple. Much of what I commonly communicate is unnecessarily drawn out and very precise in delivery and I feel like I could connect and care for anyone that I meet. I also construct all of my personalities for different life situations for efficiency. My mind works like some complex machine I can barely fathom. And I can say that there is a 'soul'. During my mental 'constructing' and my meditations, I felt something beyond the constructs of thought, a presence. Similar to that of when someone is standing just behind you and you can feel it. It is there and very alive, just very deep down. Ever since I felt this, I have felt fleeting pressures and vibrations in my palms, forehead, heart, stomach, mouth, and when meditating, my entire lower body. During mediation I have also 'felt' my brain, like something vibrating in the center of the inside of my head.

I have told my story and personal feelings/experience. Take of it what you will.
>>
File: 1400108890459.jpg (17KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1400108890459.jpg
17KB, 251x251px
>>15190900
>>15190999
Also check em, dubs AND trips
>>
I'm highly empathetic which is lame as hell

also sometimes if I ask for something (I ask the universe because I'm not religious) usually I'll get it, but being very specific is important, once I needed new shoes, so I visualized and asked for them, but I forgot to specify US sizing, so I got them in the correct size number, but with UK sizing.
>>
Things that I want to happen will always happen, but only if they make me a better person. I see tracers, visual static and afterimages of everything I look at, enough so that things remain in my memory so vividly and briefly that I respond to things I'm not looking at anymore if they move. I'm good at bullshitting people and they usually believe whatever I say, or I can make them so socially afraid of calling me out they listen to me and do what I want as if they did believe me.

If I take psychedelic drugs, I often control the trip. I'm able to keep my shit together on almost any substance. I've survived overdoses on DPH, DXM, and a ton of other crazy shit.

I always stumble across rare or inspiring objects. I recently found a book behind Dollar General called Leaves of Gold from 1934 in a bag that said "Please take me" in red marker. A Wal-Mart "thank-you" bag.

If I empty my mind and just move, all of my motions are extremely fluid and graceful, and I become extremely dextrous. I can do about fifteen different small tasks at once to accomplish a larger task faster, with both hands doing different things and it never confuses or befuddles me.

I'm really good at tarot. Occasionally I know shit is gonna happen before it does. I usually know exactly how to respond.

I'm really fucking good at the occult.

In the dark I can feel where objects are and almost "see" without my eyes.

Music and sound has epic, incredible detail to me. I hear every note, ever chord being played. I love music, total audiophile. It's just beautiful.

And last but not least, I have this strange, burning sensation in my chest, like a greasy, gritty, angry fire. If I stop adhering to it I get uncomfortable. It flares up when I'm hurt or depressed. I seem to thrive on those emotions. I usually just ignore it, but it doesn't drive me to do anything cool or insane, just allows me to willpower through hard times and hard tasks. I usually write, ready/study, go running.
>>
>>15191026

Oh, also, I suck at fighting but I really like conflict. Arguing is gratifying as fuck, even if I don't win, as long as I'm learning something. However, if the conflict becomes physical, it's hard to respond. I don't get scared, adrenaline just kicks in so hard that time slows waaayyy down. Almost like my brain won't let me physically harm anybody. The crazy inspirational feeling does not help this.
>>
i can use the force
>>
>>15187488

Absolute lucid dreaming with three twists.

1) My personality is 'fractured' when I lucid dream. Different aspects of myself are represented differently. Usually by obvious real-life representations of each.

e.g: Anger/Rage, for the past few months, has been the Incredible Hulk.

Logic has been Gregory Fucking House.

For some reason, Javier Bardem in his No Country for Old Men role has been a mainstay as well.. though whether he represents the 'darker' part of my personality or just regular old reptillian-brain response (usuaully involves murder/torture.) I can't yet tell.

My subconscious mind seems to be represented by what I *BELEIVE* is my 9-year old self.. with no face.

Other aspects are represented as well, but some are more bit-players (not always present) than others. The only real mainstay is Logic. Is there in every dream. And yes, Logic insults me when I say something stupid. Which leads into twist #2..

2) I can freely question any aspect of my personality that is represented within my dream and receive responses that not only correspond to that particular aspect, but that turn out to be true.

The only one that doesn't speak often is the 9-year-old me. Not since the breakup anyway. When he speaks, though.. it isn't my voice. It's an adult man's voice that I cannot place.

3) It's in almost-real time. I tested this to be sure. Probably a decade ago I counted out 5 minutes and then forced myself awake and looked at a clock. It'd been about 7. This was also when I figured out that my pre-REM period is ridiculously non-existent.

I've got some other pretty trippy shit going on in my head that'd take some time to explain so I'll do it if asked.
>>
While reading this glance at your drink to the right, See those ripples?

I've found you.
>>
>>15187522
Sumo wrestlers are pretty flexible
>>
If I hover my index finger above my nose and between my eyes, I get a tingle there which lasts for a few seconds. Without touching anything! Dafuq is that, do I mess with my aura or something?
>>
>>15191172
Sounds like cancer.
>>
>>15191108
>Absolute lucid dreaming
If you had absolute lucid dreaming there would be no twists.
>>
>>15191203

Controlling dreams is one thing. Being able to speak to your own fractured personality, and having it be in goddamn real-time?

Yeah I'd qualify that as a twist.

That's just the tip of the iceberg though. There's quite a bit more to my dreams than just that. More and more I'm finding that every little bit has meaning.
>>
So far I have caused a object to move, summoned storms and made lightning strike at will. But that's all in the context of consciously doing it. I have thousands of experiences of unknowingly effecting people.

On a daily basis I have influenced the minds of hundreds of people.

I believe I am a extremely capable and powerful Sorcerer/Shaman.

I think I could conquer the world.
>>
>>15187488
I'm uncannily good at guessing things correctly, or very near correctly, with only minimal information
>>
>>15191223
I can talk to my own fractured personality in real time without sleeping.
Get on my level, amateur.

I'm currently working on removing useless emotions, like anger, and sadness.
They are 95% gone.
>>
>>15191245

When you're asleep, it's just cool.

When you're awake that's mental illness.

Just throwin that out there.
>>
I have the ability to be mediocre at everything.
>>
>>15191226
could you effect me on distance?
just target me through this text and do something to me
>>
I can choose things on the small scale. I can choose the next song on the radio or the next few words somebody will say. I may just be well in tune with the workings of society.
>>
>>15187488
In fifth grade, I really wanted to go to recess, so I concentrated really hard to influence the teacher to let us go early. After about a minute she sat down at her desk and grabbed her head in pain. I asked my mother about it and she said that she had been able to do this too on a few occasions. I haven't really tried it since that day because I'm not a dick.
>>
>>15191245
>I'm currently working on removing useless emotions, like anger, and sadness

Dat edge tho
>>
>>15187488
>leave judgment at the table, friends, no matter how fucking stupid or ignorant any of us sound
Funniest part of OP's post.

OP is just b8ing for screencap material because he knows some RPcunt will eventually come around an post something so off the wall that everyone will overreact to it.
That or a legitimate retard will happen along and start claiming bullshit magic powers and will get into an argument with someone who honestly believes he can change some deranged faggot's mind.
>>
>>15191277
Oh and I can somehow contract my tongue into a large rectangle. Not really paranormal, just don't know anyone that can do it. If I didn't only have this crappy Nokia I could post pictures but alas.
>>
The ability to kill any thread
>>
>>15191289
Nothing to do with edge bro.

Getting upset over things is kind of pointless. Anger is also pointless and a stupid response too many people seem to have to certain situations, when if they just stopped to think about it they would realize that their anger is pointless.
>>
>>15191304
plz
do it for me
>>
Sometimes I can tune in to the telly and speak the words a few seconds before the characters do and do it for ages. Even if its a show I'm not familiar with.

I sometimes will sing a song a few seconds before a brand new advert will appear and the same song is in the advert.

My bloke calls me the 6 seconds psychic.
If only it was the lottery numbers I was picking up.
>>
I had everyday deja vus when I was 14-16
Basically I didn't know if I was dreaming or if I was in reality. Now every now and then, when I go along with my usual life, my environment "reminds" me of one of those deja vus. As if those deja vus were flashbacks from near death experience from the future I never had.
Basically I had large influx of images from future when I was young and they come up every now and then. I can't really explain it. It really isn't a memory, but like deja vu image which I remember right before the event.
The only reason I use word "deja vu" is because that is the closest thing I know how to interpret what happens to me.
>>
When I was younger I would hear voices talking to me but I ignored them and they went away
>>
>>15190999

Why do you believe the presence you felt is your soul?
>>
>>15190894
Your Static Shock
>>
>>15191354
>It really isn't a memory, but like deja vu image which I remember right before the event.
That IS deja-vu. It's nothing special.
>>
File: 1409015353354.jpg (124KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1409015353354.jpg
124KB, 750x1000px
I have the unbelievable ability to stare people down,make them uncomfortable by just looking at them and force my will on them afterwards. But on every other occasion(even after making a lot of trouble) people call me kind,innocent and polite and forgive me for things they wouldn't forgive other people for.
It's not really paranormal,just pretty cool.
>>
>>15191425
Sounds like you are just some creepy autist who they are afraid to upset in case you go on a killing spree one day.
>>
>>15187674

I have a lot of dream-based deja vu. I don't think this is anything paranormal, I just think a lot of unrelated concepts and experiences are linked with sentiment while I'm dreaming, and then when similar situations occur in real life, these weird neural connections trigger and I feel a deep sense of familiarity and even nostalgia, even though I have only been able to place it once.
>>
>>15187618
Just to say one thing in there defense.

If you believe in the multiverse theory, than it is entirely possible that your spirit has experienced life in a different reality than the one you are currently in. These lives then influence your current one, and you unconsciously choose one or two to pull from mainly in your daily life to aid you in whatever your tasks are.

I know this from experience. I used to do the same thing that they did. Unfortunately, most people do not grow to understand it like i have and live there entire lives literally thinking they are angels or animals and shit.
>>
I can talk to fish... but they are just fish.

So it's whatever.
>>
I'm somewhat clairvoyant. You know how in dreams you sometimes "know" something, like the house you're in is haunted or something?

That's my day to day life. I know things that are going to happen before they do. Sometimes it's dreams sometimes it's a Han Solo kind of "I've got a bad feeling about this" thing.

It's always vague, I can't predict that say you'll win the lottery tomorrow or something... But I know when good or bad things will happen. The dreams are usually more specific but I don't always remember my dreams. Weirdly enough I usually know what songs are coming on the radio before they're on.

It kind of sucks. I'm in a constant state of boredom because I always know (at least in a vague way) what's going to happen. Also deja vu is a constant nagging thing.

Working all night so if anyone had questions I'm happy to talk about it
>>
>>15188007
thats feng shui nigga

you have a natural sense of how energy flows.
>>
>>15191015
Oh shit I was just talking about this 5 seconds ago.

I've had incredibly fortuitous events befall me, but only after ived asked for them in detail. Long convoluted and unlikely series of events
>>
>>15191245
that pride and ego sure isnt though
>>
>>15191451
The possibility is there but I hope it's not like that. Being a creepy autist doesn't sound like a cool special-snowflake-power at all.
>>
>>15191273
I will try.
>>
When I was younger, I was somehow able to make myself too heavy for my brothers to pick up. As in, they'd be able to pick me up just fine when I wasn't actively doing it, but when I was doing it, they weren't budging me. Since this isn't something I've had to deal with since childhood, it's not exactly something that I can tell if it's stuck around or not.

I once experienced that 'seeing with my eyes closed' sensation that was mentioned in the thread. It was weird as fuck to be able to 'see' everything in the room, even though it was too dark for my eyes to register anything if they were open or closed.

Occasionally, I get this weird feeling of a insubstantial wall to push through, but that hasn't happened since I moved. It was odd.

Lately, since I've taken up Tai Chi, I've been feeling what seems like something flowing up one side of my arms, and down the other side while doing Chi Kung warmup exercises. On good days, I can feel that happening with my legs, too. Haven't figured out what the hell it's about, yet. I think there was something about meridians or something mentioned, but they haven't been going over that lately. Class has been struck by a cycle of 'old people leave, new people come' repeatedly.
>>
>>15187847
>one leg crushed
Not likely fatal. Your fate may be to lose the use of the leg, or lose that leg altogether.
>pretty much a bloodbath
That doesn't mean it's all your blood.
>>
>>15191041

Does anybody else have any experience with this weird inspiring feeling?
>>
>>15191122
>No drink at right; almost never is
>Glass on left is empty
Thanks for reminding me how thirsty I really am, asshole
>>
I'll bite, it seems pretty interesting.

As a kid i had a reoccurring dream involving my cousin, the trampoline they had on the side of their property, and wolves coming out of the woods from a small path. It came about once a month or so and was always the same. I ended up telling said cousin who was in it and she looked really spooped because she said she experienced the same dream, almost word for word as I described it. After talking with her about it, neither of us had it sense then.

A little while after that I randomly started dreaming about an old friend of mine from middle school. Now, I had moved in the 7th grade and by now I'd at least be a senior so I hadn't thought of this friend in years. But I started dreaming her and I were in the cafeteria of some kind of facility. She cried and told me how unhappy she was there. At first I didn't think anything of it, but it kept happening. Eventually I tried looking her up but couldn't find any trace of the girl. Finally after having the dream for about four months I contacted her and learned from the time the dreams started till then she had been in rehab for drug addiction and suicide attempts.

I've accurately dreamed the password to a website account that my then-girlfriend was using to deceive me.

I can feel when any entity is about to enter a room I'm in. I've been able to do this since I was a child and it's helped me hide evidence of something I'd done before a person walked in. It's almost like getting this ringing in my head right before someone or something enters a room. People, dogs, things that aren't visible etc.

This one is a little harder to explain. If I'm ill in some way, I can always acurately pinpoint what it was that made me ill. If it was something I ate, or an exact moment when I contracted a cold etc. This is also something I've done since I was little. Twice I diagnosed myself at the doctors office as a kid (maybe 4-6 years old)

cont.
>>
never posted on /x/ but alright I've had a few moments of what the fuck is going on moments
>clairvoyants
I had a falling out with my best friend for a reason I feel awful about now but was young enough to throw it aside for pride and avoid for two weeks. I had a vision months before the fight I shared with him but he said if anything like it happened just remember that he died doing what he loved, two days after that he called & apologized told me he was coming over but was gonna bring somebody to a couple of cities over I simply told him not to go and just come over I was sorry and wanted him to stay where he was at and I would meet him and go with etc he declined and was on his way. Seven hours later I gotta call from his mom he was murdered, she was in tears asking where was I for the past two weeks what happened between us etc etc. The fight was over a girl I had a crush on and he started talking to her for me one thing let to another turns out she was pregnant for him happened about three days before he called me.

Life sucks man, never wanted this shit.

Also a more recent one that I can talk about but more vague that I saw in 7th grade and would come with more details every few years that recently came to be true if anyone's interested.
>>
>>15192515
>People, dogs, things that aren't visible etc.

>when I'm right, I'm right
>when I'm wrong, I'M ACTUALLY STILL RIGHT THEY'RE JUST SPOOPY GHOSTS YOU CAN'T SEE
>>
>>15192515

For some reason kids and animals love me. I'm not a huge fan of children but very young kids will stare at me like I'm something they've never seen before and will ALWAYS seek me out in a group even if I've never met the kid.

Electronics tend to malfunction when I'm first around them. I visited my gf and locked her ps3 up three times as well as her xbox and sound system. She said she's never had problems with any of her consoles or electronics before then.

I've always been able to stand outside and feel the seasons change, usually Summer into Fall is the strongest. I can also taste storms.

I have amazing beginners luck. Not sure if this counts, but if I'm new at it or don't really know what I'm doing I'll be stupidly lucky about it.

People always feel very comfortable around me like they 'can tell me anything,' or 'have known me forever.'

Just a bunch of random little tidbits, nothing bizarre or sooper spechull.
>>
>>15191108
Read Waggoner's book on lucid dreaming. He goes into exactly this.
>>
>>15192527

Meh it happened the most at a house we stayed in that was well known to be haunted as fuck. I'd be chilling in the kitchen making a sammich and would get the feeling of something coming through the threshold of the room but would never see it, eventually I put two and two together and assumed a spirit of some kind.
>>
>>15192534

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read.
>>
>>15192543

Isn't all of /x/ slightly autistic though?
>>
>>15187488
I don't consider this necessarily an "ability" but I have always been given luck.
Always got the girl, always evaded the cops, always win the game ect. can't tell you how many crazy story I have.
>>
> call from mom
> immediately I ask if the dog died.
> he did
> I was across the country, had no reason to suspect anything about him was wrong.

> few years later
> moon calls again
> no reason to suspect anything amiss
> somehow know grandmother died
> perfectly healthy grandma has cerebral hemorrhage

> later still
> coworker can't come in
> her child died
> that night have dream that she had been asexual assaulted by stepfather before being murdered by him
> next day
> get told the child died after being sexual lyrics assaulted by the step father

And now the one no one ever fucking believes:

> dream I'm in Times Square
> giant Coke sign explodes
> in its place?
> sign that says "3000 all dead here"
> had the dream on September 10, 2001

Pretty sure I have a little bit of clairvoyance.
>>
>>15192351
I can do the weight thing still, personally. In high school it was hilarious, even the heavier wrestlers couldn't pick me up when I was like that, and when I was little, my dad who was regularly lifting 100+ lb barrels of oil wasn't able to pick me up when I made myself heavier. Read about a similar tactic used in aikido, I've been meaning to look into it.
>>
>>15192539
>Know house is haunted
>Feel like there are ghosts in the room
Not surprising really.
>>
>>15192669
It's to do with shifting your center of gravity.

>>15192351
> As in, they'd be able to pick me up just fine when I wasn't actively doing it, but when I was doing it, they weren't budging me
It's easy to pick someone up when they want you to or don't mind it.
But try picking someone up who doesn't want to be picked up.
There are many ways to make it very difficult to lift you without struggling or actively pushing against them.
>>
>>15187488
i can heal, idk to wich extent this goes, but i belive i can take it pretty far.
>>
>>15192950
Everyone can heal. If we couldn't then we would die pretty easily.
>>
>>15190790
See. This makes me feel like some freak with a huge wang. Im a big 6'2" thats inflexible with a big belly.
>>
File: 1408637688545.jpg (1MB, 1919x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1408637688545.jpg
1MB, 1919x1078px
I have a few talents coming from Pranayama and Dharana - Practices and a few natural ones.
>I can cure hiccups by focussing on my breathing and doing nothing else
>Can befriend anyone, do not want to with some people though
>People I dislike vanish out of my life for seemingly normal reasons, bad-intentioned people literally cannot stand my presence
>always lucky, everything in my life just goes right
>>
>>15193092
>I can cure hiccups by focussing on my breathing and doing nothing else
Everyone can do that. You aren't a special snowflake.

>People I dislike vanish out of my life for seemingly normal reasons,
No surprise there. People you dislike aren't going to just stick around.

>Can befriend anyone, do not want to with some people though
Congratulations, you have rudimentary social skills.
>>
>>15193098
Noone I know can do the hiccups thing, though we know different people I guess. Most ppl I know can only do it by drinking water, some by holding their breath
Also Ive had good results with Sigil Magick
>>
I have strange premonitions that often come true. I don't know if i actually have a soothsaying gift or i am just utilising the law of attraction.

Either way, its there.
>>
I believe that everybody has the ability to activate psychic senses within themselves using the brain to unlock full potential of gifts available.

I also believe spirits, energies, angels... are all around us but we are trained to believe from a young age to block them out, unless you are gifted.

In todays hectic industrial and technological race people are focused on surviving on little to no income and have no time to dabble in myths and 'nonsense'.

-Think if you want to take the red or blue pill:

Sit alone, in a quiet place, be still, calm and happy. Don't feel like an idiot and speak allowed and simply ask for your angel or spirit guides to please come forward and give you a sign of their presence.. Listen, and take note of any sensations that run through you or that you feel.

-Looking for replies.
>>
>>15193163
>we are trained to believe from a young age to block them out
And who exactly is training us to do this?
>>
I can give myself goosebumps on command by "flexing" something in my neck. I'm not really sure if I'm actually flexing anything; it feels more like a light pressure buildup followed by a chill that travels from my neck to my arms and legs.
>>
>>15187488
I found a spine on the beach when I was younger. My Dad told me it was a sheep spine but I'm convinced it was human. Having since seen the spines of a number of different animals, including sheep, I'm more convinced.
>>
>>15193319
Maybe molded is a better word.

Society has been created in such a way that a 'norm' has been established in the ways we think, speak, act and anything outside of that norm is looked as crazy, not believed, frowned upon...

I think this makes it harder to develop from birth when we are told what to learn, how to act, speak and what is real and not real; sewing the foundations in our minds.

Nothing left for the inner genius and unique ideas to flow. Just told simply: This is what is and nothing else.
>>
To keep things simple:
--Predicted a lot of simple shit that effected me at the time, but was nothing too significant. IE: a situation taking an unexpected turn, etc.
--Predicted my uncle would die suddenly 3-4 months in advance.
--Predicted my mother would get in a near fatal car accident 6-7 months in advance.
--had a nightmare about a friend of the family hanging herself and woke up around the time she actually -was- hanging herself.
--There was an accident our in the farm fields around my town in which the husband die and the wife disappeared without a trace. Everyone suspected foul play, whereas I 'saw' her frozen dead out in a field beside a particular fence. Sure enough, that next spring, they found her.
--Problem with shadow people, and in particular, shadow dogs since early childhood.
--has 'astral projection' and possible 'channeling' abilities, apparently. Alright...

And to sound like a complete stick-in-the-mud, I am still partially cynical about all this and anything to do with my particular 'abilities.'
>>
>>15193385
Me and my dad used to hike in the middle of nowhere in central Nevada. One day we went hiking on Star Peak and found a femur that we tossed around and joke about being human. Two weeks later the police found teeth in the exact same spot that matched the dental records of two missing girls. We've found all kinds of spooky stuff, including a freshly dug human sized hole on top of a mountain, a strangely human hip joint, and barrels of cyanide in goldrush-era houses. We reported it all, but I don't really know what became of any of it.
>>
>>15190894
My mom has the same shit, she can't wear watches and puts have a tendency to shut off when she walks by them.
>>
>>15187488
Thank you technology, for allowing us to see how autistic kids have become.
>>
It's not really an ability but my parents and their parents and even my parents grandparents were all atheists (and communists too) so I've never received religious education of any kind. I didn't even properly know the concept of god until I was like well over ten years old. And I still don't know most of what Christianity is about.

So my ability is that I'm kind of an born and bred atheist for real and I cannot relate in anyway to the idea of Godhood. I'm not really even anti-religious, even though religion does some pretty horrible shit to people who take it too seriously. It all seems like an elaborate prank gone awry to me.
>>
To start off, this universe is huge. We discover new things on our planet every day. This place is insanely expansive and beautiful. Who's to say paranormal abilities aren't real?

Anyway, I'm a psychic medium. I didn't understand what spirits were etc when I was a kid, but I had always sensed things and seen them. It wasn't until I was about 12 when I realized that I was psychic. I never made the connection between seeing spirits and some kind of ~special gift~...I started researching spirits and did my own experiments. I did psychic development on my own. I invented my own playing card games that gauged the psychic ability of a person. I met my best friends dead grandmother and communicated stories to my friend from her. There are a shitton more of things. Something very substantial in my development would be the presence of groundwater under our house. We have several creeks all within 500m of our house. There is a well under our back yard. Groundwater always helps spirit energy flow...not only was this environment attractive to spirits, but they found that I had noticed them. Some stayed and some left. Some still pop up every week or so, the highest amt of spirits at my house was 9, the usual is about 1-2ish. I've met my spirit guides and summoned Egyptian gods and goddesses, though those are stories for another time. There is so much stuff you can do with just your energy, if only you tap into it.....

Kudos to you. You seem like a skeptic which I don't mind but I'm just sharing my experiences.

Also I plan on becoming a spiritual teacher. I've done so many readings for friends and family and I don't like taking money so I might make this a sort of "volunteer" thing on the side. I would adore holding psychic development classes and welcoming people to my house or making a spiritual resort, but I don't know how that would really work out

Anyway, have fun
>>
>>15192351
If you tense up your body you can be easily picked up

if you are like a sack of beans its harder
>>
>>15193352
same here bro

i need to inhale for it to work
>>
>>15192485

Get out lefty
>>
I'm a performance magician.
I seldom have enough material that I'd want to do stage-magic, but fridays and saturdays in town I can make a few bucks from rubes with my 'magic objects', dancing coins, levitating crystals and crooked deck.

Protip: gambling on cards is pure insanity.
If I picked you as a sucker willing to bet big, I could dishonestly fleece you on bets that you couldn't win.
People like to gamble, but what if I dealt you a really good poker hand, would you bet high?

With only a little prep a sneak like me could deal you a great hand...and himself a perfect hand.

Don't gamble, its a mugs game.
>>
>>15192561

"Moon calls again."

Fucking moon.
>>
Hear me out. I'm able to travel short distances relatively quickly. I'm able to see through glass walls. And I'm able to open doors, (I have to touch them first, though)
>>
>>15187488
WHiCh New LoGos GeT MaX BoDieS?
NeW HeaD SKReaM LiCe VerTeBrate
>>
Cause seemingly unrelated consequences to happen because of thoughts I think.

That is OCD though.
>>
I can masturbate without using my hands
>>
>>15191425
You might find this helpful in understanding your "ability"
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

It's a bit long, but pretty much details how to learn to do what you do naturally, and why/how it works.
>>
>>15187488

I have one of two powers.

Option 1: I am an inescapable vortex that draws in the spirit energy of those around me, depleting their auras on a whim.
Option 2: I can convince Indigo Children of anything I want.
>>
I can read thoughts to an extent, emathic like a mother fucker and create energy balls. I'm currently working on being able to shot them at people.

How do I learn to do more cool shit
>>
I don't know why, I don't know how.

But whenever anything paranoral happens around me or I watch it over something, and it's genuine. My eyes water. It can be just a little dew, like a big yawn or a sneeze, but there's been times where, if it was strong or persistent, I am pretty much crying. It's a constant flow of tears.

But I don't sob. And I don't get a congested nose. It just continually flows out of my face, until it stops, or I can get away. After a while, it doesn't stop my focus. I can continue to be on alert, like that.

I am uncannily good with animals. But only wild, or untamed ones. My neighbor's dog still hates the shit out of me, but I can close in on a bull elk in rut season with no aggressions. I can always find wild animals, too. Sometimes I don't even use tracks, or droppings. I just.. Guide myself with a feeling.
>>
>>15187488
I am resistant to all magical attacks
>>
Hi there,
I am a human currently on a planet in the perseus arm around 30degrees. I will be blocked by an AI which filters what I can send to Earth's internet if I were to be more specific. I am ultimately vpned to a router in the DC metropolitan area giving me access to my home world's media.

Not a scientist, but an informed layman by Earth standards. Not a 'snowflake' but quite lucky I landed my job.

Pic for retards who don't even know where earth is, much less the basic shape of their own fucking galaxy. Any wonder we aren't disclosed as a species.
>>
This thread is exactly what's wrong with this board. Everybody claims whatever the fuck they want and nobody questions it.
This board is just a role-playing site now.
>>
I have 3 testicles.
>>
>>15187488
I believe that my presence in the universe is significant to a very small, and shrinking number of people.

I believe that I should have died last week when I stopped breathing several times (up to 10 minutes) on the operating table under anesthesia and my oral surgeon was pulling out all my teeth.

I didn't have an out-of-body experience.

Nothing spectacular happened at all, and my family won't receive death benefits, nor will they get a malpractice settlement, and I still have to pretend like I didn't want to die. I can't tell my therapist about this because of the risk that they'll put me away and my family won't have anything to show for it.

That bothers me. I just want to make sure my responsibilities are taken care of and go, peacefully, painlessly.
>>
>>15195908
Not him but I'm right handed and have my drink on the left.

Are you too retarded to be able to pick up a glass with your non dominant hand?
>>
>>15196901
You can't question it though! Only disinfo and skepdicks question things!!!

Become a sheep anon, follow the herd and don't question anything that is posted here!
>>
Well I guess my special ability has to do with plants and animals. Not paranormal or anything but sure is fucking useful.
I can make anything grow with little to no effort.
And I have this strange connection with animals, like I can sense their mood and respond to it.
Stray dogs approach to me all the time. Sometimes I don't even pet them, they just stand by my side for a while and then move on.
Same with friend's pets or random pets on the street.
It feels weird, as if they are cleansing themselves somehow. But it makes me feel relaxed and energized as well.

I also believe my pets are somehow transmitting me their habilities.
For example I can sense when someone is getting home like 10 mins before they arrive, cause my anxiety boosts up for no reason.
I have also gotten pretty good at guessing people intentions, to the point to whenever I meet someone new I instantly get this -good- or -angry- feeling towards them.
at first I usually Ignored it, but I've noticed it never fails.
>>
>>15197398

Lefty sympathizer
>>
>>15187488
I can whistle better than most people.
>>
>>15187648
I'm also really lucky
>>
>>15187488
i can wrap my balls around my shaft
>>
>>15187488
>>15187488
since i was 14 ive had the ability to shitpost on 4chan
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.