[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a night walker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 29

File: 1nan.jpg (7KB, 159x240px) Image search: [Google]
1nan.jpg
7KB, 159x240px
Are you a night walker?
>>
Once upon a time, yes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-pP4VboBk
>>
yep. It's all good fun
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
What is your reason?
>>
>>15180239

Walking at night is pleasurable. People sink into their little bubbles at night and here I am, walking along and peering into them with impunity (I'm not peeing, I just hear and see things).
>>
File: 12-windows-night2-2008-05-2.jpg (64KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
12-windows-night2-2008-05-2.jpg
64KB, 800x532px
>>15180268
I feel more at home glancing in from the dark than I ever do being in one of them.
>>
>>15180206

If by night walker you mean someone that walks at night and not some kind of creature I haven't heard of, then yes

I love walking at night. Quiet, just me and my thoughts. Plus, lights look better.
>>
I did it twice this summer.
Got out drunk, with a bottle of beer and a survival knife.

It's quiet as shit. No birds, no bugs, nothing. Only occasional bats.
>>
>>15180348
Yes, although now that you mention it that would be a good name for a creature. I love the way lights look as well. Yellow fluorescent lights are my favorite because they feel the warmest and the most familiar.

Anyone had any neat/strange/frightening experiences?
>>
>>15180206
Yup. It's too damn hot to go on walks during the day.
>>
>>15180404
I gathered a group of foxes once. About 4 of them walking 2 either side of me about 2 foot behind.
They stayed with me for about an hour.
>>
File: fox1.jpg (57KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
fox1.jpg
57KB, 600x349px
>>15180415
Adorable.
>>
>>15180462
While the goose is my main spirit animal, I have taken on the fox as a secondary spirit animal.
We share a connection now.
>>
>>15180268
You only pee during the day?
>>
File: 1404363150789.gif (815KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
1404363150789.gif
815KB, 480x384px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u6Tt3PqIfQ
>>
File: Shane.jpg (54KB, 550x349px) Image search: [Google]
Shane.jpg
54KB, 550x349px
Yes. I ate Otis.
>>
Yup, I used to go once or twice a month at minimum. Only two times have I encountered something strange.
>>
>>15180206
I love walking home from work at 2 am.
I can smoke a bowl and listen to music the whole way home
>>
File: bvgmt.gif (882KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
bvgmt.gif
882KB, 360x202px
>>15180491
I love that pasta.
>>
I prefer late night drives in country side.
>>
>>15180563
Late night/early morning drives through a quiet city with this playing are better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
>>
File: walk.jpg (12KB, 327x480px) Image search: [Google]
walk.jpg
12KB, 327x480px
>>15180515
Care to relate them here?
>>
i love walking at night but i find it hard without intention ie why am i walking where am i walking when do i stop walking and so i usually only go out if i need something from a 24/7 which is ridiculous and lame and hopefully i get over it
>>
>>15180515
Share your strange stories anon.
>>
I like to because it's calm, no one is outside, and I can freely think.

Plus even places you know appear different at night, I like rediscovering places I thought I knew.

How is this paranormal though? I even go /out/ in the woods at night, and that's still not paranormal.
>>
lucas? tony?? :O
>>
File: wasss.jpg (254KB, 954x1458px) Image search: [Google]
wasss.jpg
254KB, 954x1458px
>>15180619
"Rediscovering places" is a good way of putting it.

The casual goal that guides my night jaunts is to stumble into something paranormal.
>>
>>15180583

Sure. I live in a little apartment complex that borders some trails. not so sure if I would call either paranormal so much as really strange and creepy. The first thing that happened was with some strange old Asian lady. I usually take my dog for a walk at sunset when I get off work, and the complex is nice for that. Although, sometimes I would see this Asian woman (maybe in her 40's or 50's) just standing around, looking at walls or something. She wouldn't speak either (I would sometimes say "hello" and she wouldn't pay attention.) and if she was walking around, her arms would always be crossed. One day I was working overtime, so I got home at around 10, and decided to take my dog on a walk. (his name is "Q" by the way) and as we were walking past a bush, Q kept looking at it, and as we got closer, the lady stood up from the bush, and just walked away while looking over her shoulder starring at me. This was right next to my place so I was a little creeped out. The last time I saw her (this was the creepiest for me) was when I got in a small fight with my girlfriend, and decided to take a walk (around 12 or so.) and as I was walking around my complex in the dark, she started walking towards me out of nowhere. I tried waving and saying hello, but she just kept on coming, and starring at me the whole time. As she got closer she corrected her course (she was speed walking) so she passed right by me. I hoped the fuck home and told my gf about it. Very strange story coming up next.
>>
I was for a while, but never came across anything interesting. It's a very peaceful time to be outside, helped settle my anxiety. The anxiety often made me paranoid sometimes though, and I'd 'see' things in shadows.

The strangest thing happened when I walked down an alleyway between some apartment complexes and a factory building. There was a small group of people talking quietly (presumably on break, or something), who didn't seem to notice me at all. Considering it was probably around 03:00, and I was alone in an alley walking towards a group, you'd think they would react.
>>
>>15180651
you should ask your landlord if someone like her died in your apartment...
>>
>>15180239
I used to do it all the time. So peaceful and calm. The night sky. Then a few people got mugged and I decided against it. Go out on occasion with friends but it's not the same when you're alone.
>I thoght I was the only one
>>
>>15180415
How did you coax them into doing that?
>>
>>15180651
As I mentioned in my previous post, my complex borders a large hiking and biking trail. Lots of coyotes soci don't take my dog up there. It's a fun place to go on jogs. I got off work one day at around 10 again and decided to go for a jog. I've gone at night before and its pretty relaxing. Although, it was a new moon that night (I've only been out on full moons) so I took a flashlight. I had been out for about an hour, and was on my way back. It was pretty dark, but I knew the trail and had my flashlight. As I was approaching a crossroad where they two trails intersects, I say someone standing there. I tried shining my flashlight at him but it wouldn't fucking work. I was about 10-15 feet away from him (stars offered some light, so i could make up shapes and surroundings) but couldn't see him at all. I looked at him for a moment, and he started speaking to me. He started asking me about god(he hated "god"), specific bible Passages, (he even qouted some to me) my religion, and personal questions about me. I was pretty scared and only answered with "don't know" or "dont remember" after about 15 minuets of talking he just stopped. I then continued on my trail, but ran the fuck home (even falling once). Not what he wanted but I haven't been back up there at night since. Sorry if the stories were anticlimatic or something, but they were both sketchy as shit when it happened.
>>
>>15180696
*as when
Oops
>>
>>15180206
I prefer relaxing at my balcony in the middle of the night. Same effect, but I don't have to go out.
>>
File: night-alley-dark.jpg (215KB, 1920x1516px) Image search: [Google]
night-alley-dark.jpg
215KB, 1920x1516px
>>15180681
That sounds like a fantastic place to walk at night.

Maybe those people were scared? Are you a big and/or crazy-looking guy?
>>
>>15180697
I didn't they just appeared one by one.
>>
>>15180704
you were being tested (or maybe it was just insanity...)

Could you make out what he looked like?
>>
>>15180206
I'm not sure what a night walker is but I work late second shift
>get to work when most people get out
>all my free time is like midnight to dawn
>see my city from a different perspective then most
Feels kinda weird man like its so much more lonely and depressing and you definitely see some crazy shit, lots of stories..
>>
>>15180740
I couldn't make out any fine details about him, but it sounded like a white guy in his 50's, wearing a suit or something like that. He was also wearing a top hat or a fedora. His attire is what made it fucking weird, because we were on a biking trail.
>>
>>15180754
Share some
>>
Anyone here creeped as hell by those people who walk along the highway at night with hoddies?
>>
>>15180763
that's weird as fuck
>>
>>15180754
I would like to hear.
>>
Where's a good place to go on night walks? This sounds neat but I don't want to start getting harassed by cops because I'm out walking around at 3AM or something.
>>
>>15180797
In New York it should be no problem.
Don't know about small towns though
>>
>>15180797
If your a white male you can walk anywhere without worry of the cops. so long as no tresspassing
Depending on where you live be more weary of people in general
>>15180788
>>15180763
typing some up
>>
>>15180719
Well I'm probably not very crazy looking, but I am 6 foot tall and would wear a large wool coat and boots out. I assume they just didn't want to rub me the wrong way (I was probably more scared of them). It's very important though not to lose your cool when you walk alone at night. Always stand upright, walk in a straight path, and look like you have somewhere to be. Don't ever turn around or cross streets because of another person, as it shows fear.

Alleys and tunnels can be beautiful places to walk at night. There's only one way to go, and each step brings you closer to the light exit. There's a small feeling of progress to it.
>>
>>15180773
There's nothing to be creeped out about by them. It's usually just people with too much going on in their head and need some peace.
>>15180797
Stick to well lit places, avoid parks, keep to the busy roads. When you get more used to your area at night, you can be more adventurous.
>>
>>15180206
Being from the INCREDIBLY rural south, I like to stay close to my house when I go walking. The wildlife [deer, raccoons, meth heads] are kind of easily disturbed. Night walking is nice, tho. Its cooler and quieter and the air seems heavier.
>>
>>15180206
I go for runs at night
About to leave for one now
I see some weird stuff sometimes
Also lots of deer
>>
I enjoy walking at night, but I only feel safe doing it when I visit East Asia. There are too many meth addicts and violent people around the American city where I live, not to mention the trigger-happy police.

The nights in Taipei and Hong Kong are so peaceful, especially compared to what those cities are like in the daytime. I have many fond memories of walking for hours on streets emptied of the crowds that had packed them just a short time before. Or walking in rural areas surrounded by croaking frogs and singing birds. Those moments are heavenly to an introvert.
>>
Oh yes. Walking at night keeps me sane. Helps me to collect my thoughts. I am addicted to night walks. Screw the dangers and the fact that I am a girl.
In my small 'village-city' they turn off the lights after 1:30 to 'save' the money on electricity. When everything goes pitch black, it's just perfect...
>>
File: night-walk.jpg (8KB, 457x372px) Image search: [Google]
night-walk.jpg
8KB, 457x372px
>>15181085
I am extremely jealous. What's your favorite part of the city at night?
>>
For 2 reason,

Because I have a cripling alcholism and it help me sober a bit before going to bed

I love the silence it gives
>>
File: WALKIN ALONE.jpg (27KB, 468x280px) Image search: [Google]
WALKIN ALONE.jpg
27KB, 468x280px
>>15181049
What sorts of weird stuff?
>>
>>15181148
Dat pic.
I live in a pretty shady town so there's no way I'm walking through our park at night.
>>
>>15181148
Like last night I walked past a neighbors house, and there were two people I didn't know hanging around his yard, pretty sure they were drunk or high. It was like 2:30 AM

I've gotten pretty close to deer and they just kind of scamper all around; it's fun to chase them into the woods until you lose sight of them. One time I got about 20 feet from an owl before it flew away, and it was on the ground for some reason. Also fun to catch frogs that are just lying on the road.
>>
>>15181190
They probably were. That's pretty normal. Hanging out on your porch at night isn't that weird.
>>
I love walking at night
>the darkness
>listening to the crickets chirp
>entertaining my thoughts
>the quietness/stillness
>feeling alone yet not
>a cool, subtle breeze
>looking the stars
It's truly like stepping into another world.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who enjoys this.
>>
>>15181197
Yeah but it's weirder in context

there was a car running and the guys were behind his closed driveway gate, staring into the headlights on the other side. It wasn't a place you'd hang out.
But more importantly, there are some weird rumors about that guy, whose house it was. Not very paranormal but he's pretty rich and a very strange person, he's harassed other neighbors psychotically, and is said to be a sugar daddy to his girlfriends to disguise how he's secretly gay. Just weird stuff.
>>
>>15180483
That was literally the worst way you could have made fun of his typo. Like that didn't even make sense at all.
>>
>>15180570
full plenian
>>
>>15180627
lucas?
>>
I do sometimes, it's quite an experience it's like you we're in another world: the sounds, the things you see, the silences, even the ligths from the city looks different
>>
File: you_wont_get_the_joke.jpg (14KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
you_wont_get_the_joke.jpg
14KB, 211x239px
yes
>>
>>15181245
Sorry you missed it, kid.
>>
I don't think I'd walk around that much at night if I wasn't in a large city.
>>
I rarely actually just walk at night anymore. I love to parkour at night and sprint around like a dumbass feeling like a badass. I climb through everyone's properties n shit, run around, climb some shit. Fun as fuck. The cops in my area are super strict so night time is the only time i can avoid them/run away too.
>>
>>15181358
I live in the city now, and I won't go for night walks anymore. I used to go almost nightly when I lived in a small town an hour away. I would walk this trail that ended on a platform overlooking a river, with benches and shit; during the winter it was perfect, because everything was white and glowing in the moonlight. Plus, because of the snow I could see without the moon.
I never took a flashlight, though. Fucked with my nighttime vision. As long as I went slowly it was never a problem.
>>
>>15180596
You're a point A to point B person.
Try setting out with a goal of going to the 24/7 and get some snacks for the walk but then don't go straight home, just wander.
Or don't, I don't know.
>>
>>15181377
Also I'm a magicfag, so i would do minor rituals out on the platform. I scared the pants off someone else at least twice, just because i didn't hear them approach and so didn't quiet down in time.
>>
File: 1401313352951.jpg (295KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1401313352951.jpg
295KB, 2560x1600px
They told us of those who walk at dark,
Their eyes aglow, their voice it barks,
Beware of those who stalk at night,
In their eyes you'll feel the fright,
The skin is pale their cheeks are gaunt,
To gaze upon them will be a haunt,
Watch your step and check behind,
They blend among us like we're blind,
They'll take your soul and take your life,
Beware of those who stalk at night.
>>
>>15180206
I've walked home every night for the past year and a half, desperately hoping to be spooped. So far I've just had one lady jump out from the dark screaming "KILL THEM ALL, KILL THEM ALL". I love in the more "urban" part of my city located near a hospital and psych ward so I expected a little more to be honest.
>>
>>15181567
>I love in the more "urban" part of my city
And autocorrect makes me sound like I cruise for dicks in the ghetto.
>>
>>15181616
But don't you, anon?
> not wanting some of that thick black dick
>>
File: 1407222695563.jpg (355KB, 1578x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1407222695563.jpg
355KB, 1578x1050px
>>15180206
Of course. The sights are so beautiful especially when its raining lightly. I go sit on the cliff and watch the city below and think. I love the nights and will never get enough.

I usually go out between 1-5 am.

Its also the best time to commit crime.
Trapped, by something compelling me. I come home dreary from what i do. I hang up my coat and fall onto my bed only to wake up around 2 pm but even sometimes 9am and continue my life.

I wake up and go outside.
come back home
repeat
>>
>>15180596
Go to a park, or abandoned building
>>
>>15180212
underrated post
>>
>>15181618
Silly Anon I wouldn't do that, it's not like one of the big reasons I go night walking is the chance I might get violated by a gang of black youths.
>>
File: furbynomicon.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
furbynomicon.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
I used to a lot at my old place. I haven't much since I moved, but enough to get a general feel of the neighborhood. There's lots of alleys and a strip mall and elementary school and park near by. The other night I went out and through some pitch black alleys and into the park. No real lights and no star/moon light because in the city. Ended up wandering into some kind of community garden. I've never seen anything weird though, but I've considered picking a random person and following them just to see where they're going though.
>>
>>15181680
aha. That picture made me chuckle
>>
You guys might hate me for ruining your fun, but I go out and cause trouble at night. Like, I go out alone on my longboard and throw bottles and stuff at people. I snuck up behind some high-school kids one night and pushed one over, before running back behind a 7-11. I stole a lady's purse and just threw it away in a dumpster, once.

I think I do it because it's such a rush to attack somebody without any real means to defend myself. I mean, if one of the kids was an edge-lord or hormonal druggie and carried a knife, he would have fucking stabbed me then and there. Or if the lady was smart and carried pepper spray while she walked at night.
>>
File: Night-Tree.jpg (64KB, 491x655px) Image search: [Google]
Night-Tree.jpg
64KB, 491x655px
In college, a colleague and I would search for abandoned buildings and we'd bust in and explore. It wasn't in the sticks, though, we studied in a major city.
A few times we'd find bits of wire and cans hung across rooms and hallways, some security system for homeless crazies. Other times we'd explore abandoned steam & security tunnels. It was a popular thing to do in the area, and sometimes our flashlight would shine down a tunnel just as we saw another flashlight hit the same corner -then both us and the strangers would turn off our lights and just wait- our ears would strain to make out whispers. After a few occurrences like that, we started carrying bats and pipes because we didn't have a gun. But it made us bolder.
We would go find cemeteries with street lights in them, and go and climb some trees and crouch. We usually brought booze, so we'd just lurk there in the dark out of the light and chat.
The fun started when others would break into the cemetery at night. We'd just crouch there up above watching a couple young dudes and their chick pass under us about ten feet below. We would just stare them down the whole time, and it was like they could feel our eyes but didn't know where it was coming from. I remember seeing the girl wrap her arms around herself and pull her head into her shoulders, and at the same time hear the one dude say "I don't think we're alone."

I was weird but fun being on the other end of that sensation. There were some other things that we'd do on different nights but I won't go into it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
>>
>>15181766
Well that is pretty shitty, but I can see why that'd be fun. I generally try to be pretty aware of my surroundings, wear steel toed boots and carry a knife.
>>
I walk at night a ton, OP. But here is something weird. Every now and then, when I walk around my apartment complex, around 2:30, I see a woman pushing her baby in a stroller. Its pretty freaky. I keep out of sight and I never go near her. I can never see her face. As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't see me.
>>
>>15181785
Too much of a pussy to explore abandoned buildings but always wanted to.
>>
>>15181766
>>15181626
i understand. I go out and car shop and go into houses and such. I mean i wouldn't push some guy over just to be a dick but i understand the whole rush thing.
Crime is fun

I dont get to see people much. I need something fucking exciting in my life
>>
>>15181790
It's kind of hard to explain. It makes me feel like I'm teetering between the line of life and death. I know that I'll eventually end up falling off my board while running away and get the shit kicked out me me, but it's a rush when you do get away with it.
>>
>>15181805
Go into houses? Break in or do you live somewhere where people don't lock their doors?
>>
>>15181807
I also think I should clarify. I would never go out and seriously hurt somebody or try to kill them. I just like making people feel a little less comfortable.
>>
>>15180470
My spirit animal (apparently) is the Owl. Which seems fitting since I'm on the LHP.
>>
>>15181828
If anything you probably make their life a little more interesting. Though I guess stealing someone's purse is a bit douchey but whatever.
>>
>>15181837
I didn't take any money. Like I said, I pretty much wiped my prints and tossed it.
>>
>>15181809
I ordered a lockpick set and a lock to practice on.
Its sort of a hobby to be honest (thieving)
>>
>>15181856
Where's a good place to get one? I've been wanting to learn how for ages
>>
File: decay.jpg (106KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
decay.jpg
106KB, 640x360px
>>15181802
One of the best finds was an abandoned mental Kirkbride asylum. It was one for the criminally insane that got shut down in the Regan era.
They were supposed to destroy all of the medical journals on the patients, but for whatever reason they just dumped them in one room in the tunnels. Most of the journals were mouldering in heaps on the floor, but we found a couple whole ones and kept them.
That place was full of asbestos, but we didn't care. Creepy as fuck going down there in the tunnels, but, we felt bold, like we were the spooks. Like we were the ones doing the haunting.
Looked just like pic related.
>>
>>15180206
Used to be. Now I live in the worst part of town. Bad idea.
>>
>>15181868
That's always a good feel. When you're the creepy ones.
>>
File: 1404878134337.gif (678KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1404878134337.gif
678KB, 720x480px
>>15181865
Honestly. I have had more luck with rakes and stuff but its still worth it.
You can also buy a key set for cars and shit.. Or a slim jim

http://www.sparrowslockpicks.com/product_p/tux1.htm
>>
>>15181567
That's why I walk at night too. Never saw anything unfortunately.

Though I did cross paths with the same person twice while wandering around when I was in college. I wanted to say something, but I decided against it.
>>
>>15180206
I used to as a teen and after college.

never felt scared about it, but got pulled over by a cop and ticketed (had driven to park to walk), so i stopped it.

Did go back to the park late at night once with my gf to have sex.

I guess i was a night fucker.
>>
>>15180415
they thought you were hunting and they were going to scavenge
>>
>>15182091
Yes. I live in a small town with less than 10 000 inhabitants. I sometimes also bring my nightvision goggles and spy on other nightwalkers and sometimes I take shit with me from home and set up these creepy scenes to try and scare people
>>
>>15182183
what sorts of creepy scenes?
>>
>>15182263
Dead bodies and such.
>>
>>15181766
>I snuck up behind some high-school kids one night and pushed one over, before running back behind a 7-11
>>
Once when night walking next to a graveyard I met a old lady carrying a cat in a petcage. I was walking uphill really slowly and saw her figure atop of the hill, staring at my direction. Didn't fucking care 'bout it. Kept walking until when I was close enough to go past her, she spoke. She was a small round old grannytype lady with a scarf over her head and that fcking cat that just kept staring at me roundeyes. She started blabbing about how she thought I was a ghost 'cos of walking really slow looking like sliding, would that been a story to tell the girls and how she brings candles to the graveyard because she sees dreams about dead people. She proceeded to tell these few times over and asking what's the time. So I told her the time, we exchanged good evenings and went separate ways.
>>
>>15181766
You really think people out at night are LESS LIKELY to carry weapons on them?!
>>
File: night-driving_100327864_m.jpg (12KB, 465x309px) Image search: [Google]
night-driving_100327864_m.jpg
12KB, 465x309px
love for night drive so many times
>>
>>15181766
dubs confirm you're the biggest niggerest nigger in all of nigdom
>>
File: a08.jpg (46KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
a08.jpg
46KB, 479x720px
>>15180763
>talks about hating god
>argues about religion
>wearing a fedora
Any chance you met this guy (pic related)?
>>
I used to, until I moved to the city. It's never quite as calm here, and there's much less chance of anything spoopy happening (and also more chance of getting mugged, probably)
>>
I have been one acquainted with the night.
I have walked out in rain—and back in rain.
I have outwalked the furthest city light.

I have looked down the saddest city lane.
I have passed by the watchman on his beat
And dropped my eyes, unwilling to explain.

I have stood still and stopped the sound of feet
When far away an interrupted cry
Came over houses from another street,

But not to call me back or say good-by;
And further still at an unearthly height
One luminary clock against the sky

Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right.
I have been one acquainted with the night.

— Robert Frost
>>
>>15180206

I can see better at night. I sometimes go walking out at night, wherever iam. Its peaceful and i can hear everything. The day time is too chaotic, people seem insane.

I am trying to get accustomed to the day light, but it hurts my eyes. I sleep in 2-3 hour increments, waking up from different dreams. Sometimes i don't know if i even sleep.

People seem so dark, demented, perverted, and stupid, that its hard to be near them without head phones and something to distract my eyes. I don't feel safe without my necklace, and a cross on my hand and forearm, drawn on with marker.

I feel like when i look into peoples eyes, i can see their whole life, and know every thought they have, could, or ever will think. They think a lot of things from media, almost verbatim, and it makes me feel sad, or confused as to why people are so stupid, even people who are seemingly intelligent choose from a set of thoughts for them.

I see people, how they dress, how they act, how they speak, and it makes me so confused as to why they don't see how they are influenced. I wish them freedom, but know they will never get it. I pity humans, but also envy them, Wishing for love, a culture, friends and even the stupidity. But knowing their lives makes me outside looking in. Maybe the masses are being controlled and conpartmentalized, maybe
People are something else, but i feel most at peace in nature, looking at the stars, and don't feel at all human.

I've had lots of friends and lovers, but they all are different, not just one Race or culture, and I'm confused as to why they can get along with me, but then, like a switch, turn to their prejudice.
>>
File: IMAGE_004 - Copie.jpg (223KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE_004 - Copie.jpg
223KB, 1600x1200px
>>15180206
Sometimes, around midnight, I walk down the streets near my home. I take some pics too.
>>
>>15184267

Probably 'cos you're weird and deranged as fuck.
>>
>>15180206
>plyin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6TzeuxwO7A
>>
>>15184346

I love how people come here and nay say. If you don't believe anything, that's your own ignorance. Its doesn't what 2+2 is, so simply says there is nothing beyond that. Maybe you are just a clone, there are certainly any people like you to replace you. I wouldn't be surprised if people think they know you or have met you before.
>>
yes, i like to walk no sooner than 03:00 am and then stalk the park where the cool kids leave their joint butts so i can take them and assemble rat joints to smoke.
>>
File: HongKongStreetScene.jpg (373KB, 1280x753px) Image search: [Google]
HongKongStreetScene.jpg
373KB, 1280x753px
>>15184342
Beautiful! Please post more images if you have them.
>>
Yes,
I used to regularly go running at night all seasons except for winter.
Saw people fucking in park benches, people drinking and smoking up.
The weirdest I saw was UFO's flying around and going out of orbit (emitting a huge white blastwave before speeding off).
If I'm not going for a run, sometimes I go for walks, sometimes with a girl. I take girls to parks at night to drink, smoke up, do other drugs and do shit with them like playing with their pussy.
I also like how nobody can see me or at least i remain hidden for the most part.
>>
being in the dark, dirty forgotten places is relaxing for me. places like cold wet caves and wooded areas are my favourite, but really anywhere with a lack of lighting is fine.
in these places the shallowness of mortal existence is replaced by pure spirit, pure love, as we turn into nothing but shapeless voids and disembodied voices, invisible to one another in our private worlds.
if we wish we can even look into other people's lives, if only for a brief moment.
>>
>>15184463
Freaking aspie lol
>>
>>15184924
Real aspie here. Just popping in to say fuck you.
>>
>>15184926
I'm sorry, snowflake.
>>
>>15180239
uh, I'm not a vampire.
I just like to walk in cold, wet, gloomy streets on the prowl for drunks.
>>
>>15185073
Real vampire here. Just popping in to say fuck you.
>>
>>15184954
Real snowflake here. Just popping in to say fuck you
>>
I do for a lot of reasons, but mainly because there are less people/traffic and the temperature is more appropriate.

I'm also a fog enthusiast, which hits my area the hardest at night. So that's the best time to catch it.
>>
>>15182288
Kind of like that guy who dresses up as a clown on youtube?
>>
>>15180206

Yes, I love feeling like the only person in the world. I live in a small town in holland so the streets are deserted at night. It also helps me clear my mind
>>
>>15180404

Someone stalked me once, I lured him to a construction site nearby and chased after him with a pipe I found there
>>
>>15180206

Once or twice, I can't fucking handle it.
>>
>>15185487
wat
>>
How do you night walkers deal with the risk of being mugged or something like that?

That's pretty much the reason why I don't walk around at night. >le third world country face.jpg
>>
>>15184267
>>15184463

You have Aspergers, you are not "enlightened".

The sooner you realize this, the faster you can truly be free. Denial makes you no better than the insecurities you see in others.
>>
>>15185977
We're on the same boat, pal. Bananaland dweller here.

Me and a friend used to walk after our work - we worked at a supermarket until 9 PM. We explored a lot of abandoned old buildings around the city until 3 or 4 AM. I even found and kept an old guitar inside what looked like a small office.

Two years later, and you can't walk here anymore without bumping into crackheads and drug dealers wherever you go. And the cops turned from lazy and funny guys to fucking psycho rednecks.
>>
once when I was 17 a few friends walked all downtown our shit suburban city through mainroads drinking pabst beer.

It was like a ghost town and none of us realized we were walking so far

to this day I don't know why how it happened it just happened. We each only had two beers anyway
>>
Do you guys just walk straight from your house or do you drive out somewhere, park and walk around?
>>
>>15180239
I walk on trails and in dark alleyways hoping that somebody will challenge me
>>
>>15186909
Depends on where you like to walk. I'm currently in a city so I just step out, pick a direction, and wander. If I lived in the country I'd probably drive to a city. Some people like nature though, and I guess they'd do the opposite.
>>
>>15184682
That street scene is in Japan, not Hong Kong
>>
Yes.
And a night biker.
I haven't decided which I like more.
Biking makes you slightly less muggable, but dramatically more likely to fall over and hurt yourself, with all the dumb shit people litter all over roads that you can't always see at night.
Either way, it's a little scary but mostly just magical.
>>
File: 1292132662554.jpg (12KB, 216x271px) Image search: [Google]
1292132662554.jpg
12KB, 216x271px
>>15184523
>>
>>15184523
mah nigga
>>
>>15180324
I lived a short walk from the ultra-rich part of town, and I'd just walk around, looking at their beautiful houses, looking in the windows a little, not maliciously, just to see what it must be like...

very peaceful
>>
>>15181848
She still lost her money and has to go to the PITA of replacing her IDs and everything. So, douchey.
>>
Yeah, I usually go out to the woods though, it's a lot more calming. Sometimes I'll sit out there for a while, build a little fire, and just think.

Nothing strange has ever happened to me, and I usually go pretty far out.
>>
>>15181766
On saturday nights I like to find drunk people and steal their wallets.
>>
I love walking at night alone, but I have to admit I really enjoy it the most when I'm with another person. It feels like the world has gone silent and has hidden away just for you and this other person to have this moment, of what feels like a chance to appreciate the day and the comfortable lighting and silence night has to offer.
>>
>>15180470
how do you find your primary spirit animal?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL9AOEUmQLY

I am the Nightchild,
Shadows gather round me.
Are you a Nightchild?
Join us and be free.
>>
File: 1403997019003.jpg (56KB, 687x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1403997019003.jpg
56KB, 687x1280px
>last night, 2:00 AM
>be living in a very small town in the anatolian mountains
>the power goes out in the entire town
>wait for a few minutes, hoping for it to return
>it doesn't
>can't play vidya
>grab my music player and put on some dark ambient
>grab the flashlight from the bedroom
>wear combat boots
>get out of the house to the town
>it's completely dead, nobody outside, all buildings are dark
>the only thing I can hear is the wind
>listening to STALKER's dark ambient OST on the music player and walking around the town with the flashlight
>an hour later power comes back, go home and play Stalker

Feels good, man.
>>
>>15181333
i got the joke bruh. MS early years
>>
>>15180206
I love following people home from train stations at night. People are funny to watch when they think they're alone in public.
>>
wow, walking at night? nice male privilege fuckers, if a woman steps outside at night rape and murder promptly follow
>>
>>15187788
pop tek
>>
>>15187788
move to a siviliced place without immigrants :)
>>
I'd love to but I'm scared of niggers or beaners mugging or killing me. I used to love sitting out at night in front of the house, but am scared to go beyond that. It fucking sucks, I wish I could just wander aimlessly at night without fear of some subhuman wrecking my ass.
>>
File: dixieftards.gif (11KB, 220x237px) Image search: [Google]
dixieftards.gif
11KB, 220x237px
>>15187808

'murrica!
>>
My buddy will go for long night walks around Hollywood. Hasn't had anything paranormal happen to him just sketchy situations and blatant crime.

I'm a night driver. I love going for long rides by myself in the middle of the night. Whether it be roaring down the freeway or cruising through the hills and city, I'm in.
>>
>>15187788
>implies just because I'm a man I can walk

Check your leg privileges, bitch. I don't got none.
>>
>>15187808

Grow a pair of balls, i go outside when there's moroccans, wiggers and niggers (i live in western europe so no beaner plague here) out terrorizing the place but i still go outside.. Just keep your eyes peeled and bring a weapon
>>
>>15187788

Isn't there a femen autist rally you need to attend?
>>
>>15181071
What city do you live in in America?
>>
>>15184267
Don't break your neck tipping that fedora faggot.
>>
>>15184894
I think that tinfoil is on a little to tight, Mr. "Philosopher"
>>
>>15189631
>>15189641
My post numbers prove you guys are retarded.
>>
File: Alakazam-noscale.jpg (71KB, 340x454px) Image search: [Google]
Alakazam-noscale.jpg
71KB, 340x454px
I walk at night because I can't be in the sun, no I'm not a vampire or ginger just a sick person with photosensitivity.
>>
>>15189659
Within an hour, someone will tell you you're incredibly lucky and that your condition is really cool.

Thus is /x/.
>>
>>15189659
You're extremely lucky and your condition is really cool anon.
>>
yeah i walk at night sometimes, or ride my bike
its gr8 when you live in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>15180206

I go on night walks, does that count?
>>
I go out every couple of nights, usually on a quest for 2 AM Mexican food.

I haven't seen anything paranormal, though I found a weird hole in the road once. Also, random gangster types carrying bags of popcorn and I was disheartened when my ritual of midnight burritos was obstructed by a gaggle of white people suddenly invading the restaurant and being loud.

I guess the closest to paranormal that I've encountered on these walks would be distant babies crying and mysterious cars that keep passing me.

One time I was walking outside this new development with a couple of friends and my friend who claims to be sensitive to the spirits of nature told us that we were encroaching on the property of an angry river spirit but that's about it. Speaking of which, it just now started heavily raining. Maybe I angered the river spirit by mentioning it.
>>
>>15181766
fuck you
>>
I sell my body to men.
>>
>>15190624
Street walking isn't the same as night walking
>>
I ran into a really old dude on skis last winter who claimed he had just been downtown for an interview with a newspaper (it was at 3 am). He then started talking about how China is quickly becoming the world's greatest superpower and then asked me if I knew if it was possible to walk all the way to the next town (it's really far). I just shrugged and he took off.
>>
>>15187797
>>15187808
>>>/pol/
>>
>>15187808
>some subhuman wrecking my ass.
This idea turns me on. I still don't want to be killed though, so I just carry.
>>
>>15187808
Carry a weapon.
>>
>>15180206
i used to walk/run alone at night where i live, but not so much now because apparently it's kind of dangerous where I live. My school always sends out email alerts about incidents that have happened at night close to where i live. I was running one night on the sidewalk and noticed a car had slowly been driving behind me longer than it should of been. I NOPED right into the woods where there's a shortcut my neighborhood.
>>
Aye, I enjoy it. I do a lot of hiking in my free time and I see it as an extension of that really, it helps take my mind off things; I've also found that it's a great way to get to know a new place.

When I first started university the city (it's a cathedral city so it's really the size of a town) I was in had a really odd cemetery at one end. Town planners in the late 1800s decided to build a mausoleum into the old city walls in the style of Egyptian tombs and it resulted in quite an impressive looking façade seemingly jutting out of a slight hill.

Anyway, around three in the morning I decided to start walking around to get to know the place. I ended up right near the entrance to the mausoleum before I realised where I was. I've never been one to be creeped out by graveyards but on this occasion it was a little eerie. Took a few rather poor pictures and then left.
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.