[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any "creepy friend whom i haven't heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 23

File: dafoecreep.jpg (32KB, 431x352px) Image search: [Google]
dafoecreep.jpg
32KB, 431x352px
Anyone have any "creepy friend whom i haven't heard from in years" stories?
>>
>>15165079
I will take Willem Dafoe as a long lost friend any day
>>
>>15165079
I had a seriously crazy friend. He died like 4 years ago. His name was jeremy brian brady. All i can find on him is a shitty memorial on the web. The only good lead i had on him was his girlfriend,but she was arrested for armed robbery days before i decide to look him up. If anyone can find any useful info on him, ill tell you about him.
>>
She wasn't really our friend. But there was a girl on our street that we talked to sometimes. Valerie. She stole out cat, then accused us of stealing HER cat when it came home. Told my teacher that my friends and I had told her we ate the cat. We got detention. She tried to drown my younger sister in the pool once. Her mom was a crazy bitch, too. Kicked Valerie out of the house for a few hours every few days and locked the door. Never found out what that was about. Valerie said her mom "was watching Saturday night fever" and she couldn't be in the house.
>>
Hey I think I knew that dude too!
>>
>>15165079
>guess what anon, i am a dragon.
>guess what anon, i am a angel
>guess what anon, i am a sorceror
>guess what anon, i am the devil

>c'mon dude, how can you be all of those things?
>Well, Satan is a angel, can do magic and also a dragon.
>Ha, ok i guess.

Later on the bible talked to him, i mean the physical book and not god thrgough the words in there as crazy people are wanton to afirm.
I imagine that he meant that the pages flapped as a mouth or some like that. It said to him to burn all his rpg books. Fucking bible didnt want competition for this atenttion.

That was 15 years ago, dude insisted on these stories and one day dared me to set fire on him so he could prove that indeed he was a fire resistant dragon. Which only made me more curious, wouldnt the devil and angel part also made non-flammable? After this fit of rage from him for not believing on him he started to proclaim self harm loudly so i started to avoid him. Didnt want to be near him when shit did happened.
Last month i heard he has two sons and is taking hormones, next month he is going to chop his dick off so he can a proper lady.

Dragon devil sorceror angel lady.
>>
I still have this freind i to on a monthly basis just to see if hes alright. He was the very first freind i ever made and i always feel i should message him more often. He dropped out of highschool in grade 11 and went back home with his parents. Hes 19 and owns a collection of samurai swords and collectible machetes and other shit i fell i should judge him for but dont. hells me hes not a total dweller and goes out of the house sometimes to walk in the woods, mostly at night. I have NO IDEA if he browsed 4chan but he made references to it. Asked him once like 2 years ago how me made money and said he sold art online to people making 60-200$ a week. last i talked to him was December. Id imagine hes still doing the same thing.
>>
i just found the first girl i kissed when i was 5. haven't seen her in 15 years... i added her on facebook and messaged her, thinking i'm totally not creepy, and now i see this thread
>feelscreepyman.jpg
>>
i do have a creepy friend whom i have not heard from in a while. last we talked, he said he was heading to india - which would have been yesterday, actually. he was pretty cool and legit nuts, he was aware of his insanity though which made it more fun. i learned a lot from him.

he was raised hardcore christian but is super into buddhism, shamanism, weird magic stuff. he had this teacher - whom i know understand to be more of a cult leader - who basically indoctrinated lost young peoples into his fucked up i-don't know-what-exactly drug addled adventures. evidently he was a fraud who pretended to be a shaman so he could have certain plants on his property.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2210.65;wap2

anyways so this friend of mine, we happened to work at the new age store together, everybody was so full of shit and it was a relief to have him to talk to. but i guess it got to him though, i will never really know what happened but he up and disappeared one day. he was communicating with literally nobody but myself and i got kind of scared that he would murder me. his teacher is now dead but my friend said he was a cherokee wood demon who fed off the souls of children, i won't go into specifics but evidently his dogs were growling and freaking out, my friend was worried that teacher dude was fucking with him from beyond the grave for renouncing their pact or whatever. one day i was at work and he runs in, and he used to have massive muscles but his arms had shriveled up . . . i think he just stopped eating, he bought some solomons seal and was wearing this massive cross thing. over time i finally got a little more of the story out of him, he told me he was shifting paradigms daily and going back into his childhood and undoing his programming, also demons and vampires are following him and if something weird were to happen to him, i would know it was supernatural vengeance.

if this thread is still up tonight i will add more to the story
>>
>>15166042
>tfw she was the one who made the thread
>>
>>15165998
i wish i could meet that guy.What does he look like?
>>
>>15166199
hi morgan...
spaghetti.jpg
>>
>>15165998
Could you link his art plz im curious
>>
>>15166042

Na, that's actually cool and a little sweet. as long as you don't keep bringing it up that she was your first kiss, hinting around about her relationship or showering her in attention.

Added my first girlfriend on FB, we talk sometimes but i think it would get creepy if either of us started talking about things on a deeper level than a casual distant friendship.
>>
File: 1408839910955.jpg (588KB, 1204x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1408839910955.jpg
588KB, 1204x1536px
Pic sorta related
>>
My school from 1-5th grade was a weird elementary that had a 50/50 makeup of middle class and extremely dirt poor kids. There were quite a few who came from really fucked up, abusive homes. Lets see..

There was Anthony. He was already smoking by the age of six. He lived with his dad, his mom died. his house was almost a lean-to and he never had cold pop until visiting my house. He felt up teacher's legs and tried to strangle a kid on the playground. Like actually tried to strangle him. He was in and out of juvie until highschool, he seemed to start getting his shit together. then all the sudden he was gone again. Ran into him junior year, said "they kicked me out. i drew a knife on the principal" then gone again. When I was 24 i was on a convict database and found his name. He was doing time for armed robery. Last year I found his facebook. No pic, all private, but his quote was "white pride world wide"

...still see that scrawny, kinda sketchy, kinda cool little dude with blonde dandelion hair and bright eyes.. Real sad.

Ive got a few more...
>>
No one who was creepy when I was friends with them, but one of the guys I went to high school with has recently officially lost his fucking mind.
He started ranting about the government and World War III last time we invited him to a movie night. He was a little drunk. We assumed that was the cause. We just drove him home and thought nothing of it.
He still lives with his parents, but he's only 19, so that isn't so bad. They're reasonable people. Like, 2 weeks ago, he stopped posting on facebook. Just recently, another friend of mine asked his parents if he was OK. He wasn't.
He left his home to live as a hobo in the woods, shuns human contact, and apparently eats exclusively things he hunts or collects himself.
>>
Then there were the Otis kids. A bunch of red haired kids with smoothed out, narrow features and large foreheads. completely covered in freckles. there were 3 of them in my same grade and then 3 spread out above and below. the one's above were a little more cognitive, but still squirrely and strange. One who was a 4th grader kept trying to kiss 1st graders/kindergarden kids.

The one I saw most frequently in my grade was constantly trying to sit on the teacher's lap, he smelled horrible. like dog manure. he had a couple teeth in his head and im pretty sure he wore diapers after 2nd grade. they had to take him to the bathroom on his own.

But the ones who were really creepy were the younger Otis boys. They just looked like god never lived inside them at all. They were two boys that had shifty little smiles. They had big bloody patches in their scalps and usually some bruises on their face/arms. I remember they found a cat on the playground. As kids we all usually fawned over kitty cats and doggies. They ran out and tore it apart with their bare hands like savages.

Anyways, the story goes on. In my adult years I found out there was a HUGE otis family that lived out by the tracks. Tons and tons of children all with the same red hair and bad features.

I guess it was this incest family that constantly kept impregnating one or two sisters and a mom all the time. Social services intervened eventually and split the house up.

....fucked up shit... I bet good money there were a few bodies buried behind the shack. Otises that died from illness/misadventure/abuse and they never reported. Like a pet cemetary.
>>
>>15166589
two weeks is a long camping trip... personally, i find nothing wrong with this and wish your friend the best of luck and hope he lives a free and happy life, unhindered by the restraints of society if that is what he wants.
>>
>>15166592
Euygh.
My town has a family like that.
They live down a dirt road off of a main street, weirdly enough.
If you try walking down that road, you will pretty much consistently hear either banjo music or a harmonica. Sometimes both. I don't even think they do it on purpose.
They live in a decrepit old plantation house that they're probably squatting on by this point.
The dad's an alcoholic, just like his dad. The mom is probably the first fresh genetic injection the family has gotten in 3 or 4 generations. She used to be a prostitute, before she got knocked up and married into a family with Billy-Bob Sawgrass and the Brother-cousins.
They're disturbing looking people. They're pale, with brown hair. They all have dirt colored cheeks, and these awful black eyes. They don't have philtrum, that crease most people have in their upper lip. None of them have it. It's terrifying.
Their kids are constantly filthy. They have like 11 of them. Apparently the dad's brother and his wife live back there too, but you never see them. I don't think they ever leave the property. Some of the kids could be theirs. They're creepy and hard to look at, but they don't really hurt anybody. They're weirdly law-abiding for a bunch of backwoods yokels. The only thing the police ever get called back there for is noise complaints.
>>
>>15166646
I'm not going to tell him how to live his life, I'm fine with people adopting alternative lifestyles. If it were just that, I'd be a little weirded out, but ultimately accept his life decision.
But I am a little worried about his drunk rant from the last time I saw him. I worry that his actions are based on the (hopefully false) belief that WW3 is on the horizon, and that the gov'ment is going to use it as an excuse to cleanse the USA of free-thought and people of certain ethnic or religious backgrounds. I worry that he's trying to go "off the grid," and that his paranoia might end up getting himself or someone else hurt.
For now, though, I'm giving him the benefit of a doubt.
>>
>>15166268
he was rather taller than me with like id say 11 inch sandy blonde hair and squinty eyes but not asain. Honestly i dont know why i dont talk to him more often becuase the dude can have decent and even surprisingly humorous conversations
>>
>>15166477
not sure if he still sells art but if he does i dont have the link sorry
>>
>>15166662
>>15166592
Reminds me of one of Lovecraft's stories. Can't remember which one. There's a creepy reclusive family living somewhere up high in a mansion and they disappear. The protagonist investigates and discovers they've degenerated into weird underground creatures. Which one was it? It ends with him falling through the floor or something. Also he gets a friend who gets his head torn off when he sticks it out a window.
>>
>>15166740
"The Lurking Fear."
>>
>>15166757
Yes! Thank you very much!
>>
I remember a girl I knew when I was 13. She was a real qt, short and had a nice-girl face. One of the sweetest people I've ever met, honestly.
Turns out that she was fucking a 22 year old and got pregnant at 15, her parents threw her out and she went to live with her deadbeat baby daddy and his mom. She tried to kill herself when she found out her boyfriend (then fiance) cheated on her with a few different 13 year old girls. That motherfucker should have gone to jail on like 10 counts of statutory, I hope he's dead.
>>
>>15166769
Yeah, it was more of Lovecraft's xenophobia. This time it was against the weird backwoods foreigners that lived, and continue to live, in the Catskills.
>>
>>15166529
holy living shit i havent laughed so hard in my life. The screaming was hilarious!
>>
>>15166504
thanks for the consolation anon ^_^
>>
im not creepy i have autism
>>
>>15166529
So wait, two years before you uploaded the video he got arrested for this murder becuase of drugs that the very same drug dealer convinced him to take from that fourth incident
>>
>>15166757
I just finished it two days ago, it's very good
>>
>>15165693
Holy diver you been down too long in the midnight sea.
>>
>>15166592
Where the fuck do you live anon?
>>
I knew this guy back in high school... Let's call him Matt.

Matt was from a well-off Mormon family. He was raised righteously and had a few siblings. His brother is a pretty straight-edge guy, if not a little nerdy. His sister was kinda slow, but still nice. I met his parents once, pretty nice folks.

But Matt, however, had black-dyed hair, wore leather, and smoked cigarettes. He was expelled at 17-and-a-1/2. What I heard was that Matt and his friend drove out to our rival school and started shouting shit and throwing bottles at students while on their lunch hour. They got picked up by some cops, booked and sent home.

Expelled on the spot. Last I heard, he's in Ohio or some shit.
>>
Had a perfect 10 Blonde gf in 9th grade.

She was supposively bipolar.

Told me about how she drank bleach, cut herself, and wanted to kill a kid she befriended.

Lose touch, a few years pass

Find out shes been in a juvi, a psyc ward, on meds for killing a puppy and feeling its heart beat in her hands.

Has fake tits at 16, wtf, 5, 4 ish, 85lbs,does meth, loose slut already.
Always known as a puppy killer. Checked her Facebook once, mostly taking about being a slut, openly, has a kid, guys worship her, but im sure she could kill again. Cant imagine a 14 year old pretty blonde cutting open a puppy alive and feeling its heart. Really hope the worst for her, or best. She could have been the prettiest cheerleader, or whatever, but i think her beauty drove herself mad.

She has loose pussy lips. Nerve wanted me to look.
>>
Told this one before, but I think people liked it so here we go.

There was a British kid called Tommy who was in my HS. Kinda cool, I didn't like him at first because I was an edgemaster but anyway we ended up being pretty close friends and he hung out with us all the time. His dad was a really quiet guy, always on the phone in his office or driving somewhere. If we were in the house playing videogames or watching TV or whatever he'd come downstairs, just ask us to keep it down a bit and give us $50 for some pizza and usually let us have beers too. That was cool, since everyone else's parents were really against drinking. Anyway, Tommy and his dad seemed to have a really mature relationship. They really never argued and he never complained about his dad. No one ever asked about his mother and he never mentioned it. It was completely different to the screaming and bitching we did with our parents.

One day, my dad picked me up from his house after Monday Night RAW (yeah we were that cool) and got talking to Tommy's dad. They sorted out some day at the shooting range and my dad asked me a bit about him on the way back. My dad is a Vietnam veteran and big hunting/shooting fanatic, I told him that I thought Tommy's dad was a businessman or something.
>>
>>15169819
So they went to the range that weekend and my dad came home, opened a beer and said "that ain't no businessman that's a soldier." This guy shot perfect, brought a load of high end gear and could strip it with his eyes closed. This was kind of like my dad's measure of someone's worth and he was really impressed. The year wore on and about 2 months before we were due to finish school Tommy told us he'd be leaving. We were pretty disappointed about it, he'd become part of the group and it was nice to meet someone a bit different. I got a girlfriend and as you do things like go to the back of your mind.

After I finished high school I had some time off college and went to the school to ask after him, see if I could get an address for him in England since I was going Euro Railing. The principal told me not to bother searching, and refused to tell me why. I even asked my ex girlfriend (who was working at the school at the time) to look on the system for him. No record of that name, ever. I asked one of my dad's friends, a local cop, if he could search and see if an address was sent for anything. He looked, nothing. Nothing for his dad either. These people didn't exist.

My theory is that his dad was actually IRL James Bond and had come to rural Pennsylvania to kill a supervillian or something. My dad still says that was the best shooting he ever saw.
>>
File: Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome2.jpg (52KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome2.jpg
52KB, 400x252px
>>15166662
>They don't have philtrum, that crease most people have in their upper lip
That's a physical characteristic of fetal alcohol syndrome. Makes sense I guess. Mom probably drank like a sailor when she was pregnant.
>>
>>15165631
Are you responding to my post? Ill tell a little about this guy
Brian lived in apartment complex next to me and my dad. The first time i saw him, he was wearing baggy pants with these pointed dress shoes. He had long hair, and it was mostly green. He always wore a flannel shirt.
This guy pretty much live off of what his grandma would give him, which was about 300 bucks every couple of weeks. He never threw away an empty ciggarette box. There were hundreds of empty boxes piling up in his apartment. He had a whole wall plastered with the same picture he took out of magazines. The picture was a "got milk"? Ad with billy zane as the phantom sitting there with a milk moustache.
>>
1/3
- Lets call the boy....Harold.
Harold was a complete outcast during my HS. But not your typical outcast that wants to fit in. Harold did the complete opposite to fit out. I did my part to keep away from the guy but he wouldn't let up. This was the case for anyone who disliked Harold. He'd follow you around for days on in, with a very unpleasant odor. You can tell the kid either didn't know how to shave or did his facial hair in such a way to just be even more weird. His face was filled with scars, and patches on one cheek, and while completely bare on the other side. Imagine it when i say it. Lets say you shave you 'stache on one side and not the other, then shave you beard here, and there, and then make circles around. It didn't make sense. None of it did. He'd go around talking about what he love to do outside of school (which usually involved anything from making soup to going on his rooftop (he lived in a small project like building) and jerk off hoping his cum will land on someones head. That's what got him off. Each year after Christmas break would never fail. He'd come in the building running like a maniac banging the lockers saying 'My daddy got me a gift. My mommy got me a gift'. which usually was a piece of paper or pen. He had this really deep low monotone voice, which was always near impossible to hear cause the kid sounded like he went through puberty 5 times over. So deep it would put berry white to shame. Lastly, the final update. What happened to him. I looked him up last time and found out about his arrest, I can point out I work in Law Enforcement. He apparently went up and down a block 5 miles away from his home with a bag full of 3-5 inch sticks. Each time he spotted a stray cat he'd cram up one stick in its anal and did this for about an hour stuffing the dying cats in his bag. He then traveled a good 5 more miles and left a cat in front of a few individuals doors. He's been locked away ever since. I never got what was the point of it all.
>>
2/3

I looked up his past out of sheer curiosity. All in all he made a total of 3 friends in his life that still kept contact with him. Ill call them Dan, Rick, and Wendy. Dan and Rick-were for the most part-hated in my HS as well. Arrogant bastards who felt it was their way or no way. They somehow found Harold to be this hilarious individual. How? I just won't understand why. I tried finding them on fb but came up blank except for finding Dan. I messaged him, and engaged in a convo for about an hour before I brought up Harold. He was....uneasy about it and sent me a link to a youtube video he made with Harold. The video was nothing but this guy running in circles, doing dances as what appears to be Dan laughing in the background. He told me this is what he liked to do. He wanted to be do sketch comedy and wanted to be the next big thing on youtube. The videos were NOT funny and plain stupid. Something you'd see and just back out of. I left it at that and blocked Dan. Idk why i was obsessed but i got nowhere and let it go. Which leads to the end the of this story. Wendy
>>
3/3
I'm using her actual name here. This was a mere coincidence where I bumped into her one day. What proceeded was one LONG fake 'oh hi long time' awkwardness about what's been going along the past few years. She was more or less...malnourished since the last time I'd seen her. Again out of curiosity I brought up Harold. This is where the story concludes. I found out the two dated. Harold was suffering from severe depression most his life. And found ways to get back at those who ignored him, which was PLENTY. He did this by leaving...bits of himself on those who he choose. She told me how he either pulled off his pubes and sprinkled them on individuals. Rubbed himself on the locks of lockers. Stored his cum/piss and and inserted them in eye drop containers and would spend an entire day out spraying individuals (without their knowledge) who wouldn't talk to him. She broke it all off when she found out. I'll never know what was the point of this cat thing he did. Or why she even agreed to go out with him. There is always 1 weird kid you will grow up with. Harold was ours.
>>
>>15166719
can you please give me a way to contact him? i am interested in his art. If you dont have the link i could ask him.
>>
>>15165079
When I was in Seattle I had a friend named Ariel she was really cool and was almost the best friend I could ever have and this was during the 8th grade the next few years when I was in sophomore year of high school I had a dream one night where she came to me in a dream where I was in a house and she told me "I shouldn't of hung out with that crowd you were right. I love you". and I am positive she killed herself and came to tell me she's sorry.

I miss my friend Ariel ...
>>
>>15166105
he sounds absolutely nuts. i wanna know more about him pls
>>
It seems to happen just every couple of months, but I've almost grown used to it by now. At first I sought out counceling, talked with friends and family, the whole lot; but none of it really did any good, and I just found myself becoming more distanced from my closest relates every time I brought it up.

You see, every once in a while, I get these phone calls. Usually it's some sort of static, or a dial tone, but every now and then there's somebody on the other line, almost whispering or sounding distant. When I can hear that voice, it usually only mentions barely coherent bits of phrases, unrelated to anything usually. Sometimes I would hear it say, "... Excuse me, sir.." Other times, something like, "... Please... Pick up..." But the most common thing the voice tells me, "... Remember, pick up at four..."

At first I assumed it was some sort of joke, or eleborate prank, or possibly a terribly annoying wrong number. But it wasn't until about two and a half years after the calls started that my perspective on those calls changed completely. By then I had already changed numbers twice to fix the problem, and even switched service carriers. I remember that night clearly, I had just got home from work when the phone rang. I was expecting a call from my girlfriend at the time, so I immediately answered.

"... Please, pick up..." the monotonous voice crackled through after some harsh static interference. I was very tired and not in the mood for these sorts of shenanigans, so I snapped back, "Hello? Yes, please stop calling this number!" I was about to promptly hang up, when the voice cut me off before I could even finish.

"I'm Charlie!" It replied in that same monotonous tone.

"... Excuse me?" The breath seemed like it was ripped from my lungs as my blood went ice cold.

"Hootaloo!" It responded again, with a loud wave of static. It finished with, "...Remember, pick up at four!"

Cont'd
>>
>Be in 6th grade
>New kid came to school, his name was Robert
>Kid had some serious mental problems and was a stupid retard
>Me and my friends made fun of him constantly because he would wear Batman and Spiderman costumes to school, and at recess would be seen spinning in circles, punching "bad guys"
>one day he fucking lost it after my friends and I were throwing rocks at him
>there was this girl named Nikki, who was part of the rock throwing during a recess
>the next recess, me and my guy friends are walking around and notice Robert push Nikki on the ground, and he has a huge rock in his hand, sitting on Nikki's chest and raises the rock up like he was going to smash her brains in
>I tackled him, my other friends held his arm behind his back while another got a playground monitor
>We get in trouble for detaining him, he leaves to another school

>A few years later, I started going to a church with my family because my brother was caught smoking cigs and weed
>The kid was there, and always played with an action figure, and when I was watching him, he twisted the dolls head off
>never said a word to him
>he stopped going to church, didn't see him for another 3 or 4 years

>highschool
>lining up outside the school's new gym to do weights class
>see this kid standing outside with the special ed kids
>I go up to him and ask him if it was him, he looked a litte different and had a neckbeard
>told me he was going to kill me
>I proceeded to tell him if he tries I will kick his ass like last time and make him my bitch, in front of a bunch of people
>his goofy ass tries swinging at me, just completely pathetic, limp posture
>I keep him back by putting my hand on his forehead. he didn't hit me once
>I threw him on the ground and went to class

Haven't seen him since. Guy was a fucking retard.
>>
File: img_5250.jpg (3MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
img_5250.jpg
3MB, 2592x1936px
>>15171456

I froze completely, listening to about three minutes of static before hanging up. Somehow, I felt both relief and shock wash over me at once, and I didn't know how to react to what I had just heard. I decided to keep this to myself, unsure if maybe, just maybe, I was going stir crazy from job stress and confused a radio commercial or something for this phonecall. It wouldn't be until several months later and onward that my suspicions would be confirmed, and my life would be forever changed.

I hadn't spoken to Charlie in ten years. Ten long years. We used to be best friends since the first grade, sharing all kinds of jokes and getting into all kinds of trouble. We had a sort of corny inside joke, one we had got from the movie Mrs. Doubtfire. Whenever we needed to get each others attention, he'd shout "Hootaloo!" from the infamous cake scene, and I'd know he needed something or had to show me something. High school and college went by, and he sort of drifted off into a different direction in life than what I was comfortable with, and I had stopped talking with him altogether.

But I visit his plot once a year. I was going to pick him up at four o'clock on a Friday years ago to go see a movie, something we hadn't done in years. But Charlie was in a bad patch, and to this day it amazes me at how badly someone can despise their own lives. He was found strung to the rafters in the cellar of his house.

Perhaps it's sick, but somehow I enjoy those phonecalls now. If only he could talk more...

I miss you, buddy. We all miss you.
>>
>>15171443
oh god, are you him? :0 haha. i will continue.

i miss him. he saw through my shit and he was my only friend. i feel bad talking about him but not too bad cause he is kind of a legend.

well . . . he had the mesmerize power. the ladies and the dudes lost their shit over him. and he had these crazy ass muscles. and big tattoos of christian and native american mythos. he had hair. so much hair. like long flowing golden locks that he kept in a bun. he knew a lot about eastern religions. a lot about everything actually. and everyone knew it, knew of him, he was kind of 'the guru' and people still ask about him half a year after he's gone. he smoked a lot of weed but you wouldn't think it.

super into arnold schwarzenegger. i think he got mad bullied in high school. D: so he got jacked later in life and took on a more imposing face/stature. told me about how when he would project certain traits through his head, that people would stop him and ask if he was famous. this was when he was wandering the desert tripping out (what i think happened at least, he was not too explicit about all his carlos castaneda sorcerer stuff)
>>
File: 1388294290337.jpg (119KB, 637x450px) Image search: [Google]
1388294290337.jpg
119KB, 637x450px
>>15171780
this dude sounds like a true spirit guru or shaman adventurer or whatever. I wanna hear what else he talked about. Where did he wander in the dessert??
>>
monitoring thread for story about myself
>>
>Be about 13
>Have this best friend Ian rambo
>Chilling at my place goofing off
>Daring eachother to do stupid shit like 13 year olds do.
>Dare him to suck my dick
>he actually does
>pretty terrible job too
>i go to the bathroom and cry

Few months later he moves away to Ohio or some shit

>fast forward a few years
>find him on FB
>we catch up
>he's a scene fag drummer and types like an obnoxious /b/tard
>constantly posts le epic may may troll comics
>posts a status one day along the lines of "only my real friends know I'm not gay"
>pm him and remind him of that day
>tell him he's probably gay or bi and is in denial
>tell him i got his back if he decides to come out the closet

>blocks me

well fuck you too faggot
>>
I've been surrounded by crazy people my entire life, to the point that a therapist said he was shocked I hadn't snapped yet.

I was just telling the current girl I'm dating a bit about my parents and childhood, and she's a little nutty herself -who else would someone like me date but nuts?- but she's a psychology major, and she said statistically I should have killed myself or gone on a rampage by now.
>>
>>15172514
Anyway, I'll start with the example of the most minor story I can think of.

I knew this irritating kid online, met him through a friend. Everyone who knew him had to eventually create a new screen name to get away from him. He was irritating and obsessive.

He was half black and half white, lived with his grandparents because his parents kicked him out, he dropped out of school at around 12. He just sat online all day talking himself up and making fake screen names to pester people with.

The kid was a total sociopath who became obsessed with the idea that he was god, and everyone else was just a figment of his imagination. He had an XBox which he described as "A roach farm". His house was apparently full of roaches. He said he'd catch them in boxes and force them to fight and eat eachother, and then whichever was the last one alive he'd release back into the population, believing it was now his ally and would eat the other roaches. I just thought that was disgusting, but I stopped wanting to talk to him when he told me he was doing this same thing with stray cats and dogs too.

He'd get three, lock them in his basement, starve them, and then free whichever one ate the others to survive.

He was obsessed with the idea that he had a huge dick. When I told him I didn't care and had no interest in seeing it (I'm a guy) he messaged me with an account of a girl he claimed was a millionaire, and she similarly told stories about being outrageously wealthy, and him having a giant dick.

He had two "girlfriends" online. The first was an extremely unattractive, morbidly obese girl he was terribly abusive with. He was constantly "cheating" on her online with other girls. Cybering with everyone, but he flipped out if she so much as talked to another guy. She cut contact with him when she discovered he found her address and was planning to show up and live with her, intending to live under her bed or in her closet so her parents wouldn't know he was there (cont.)
>>
>>15172570
(cont.)

His second "girlfriend" was a girl we both knew as an acquaintance. I pointed out she was pretty during a conversation once, and he became obsessed with making her go out with him subsequently. Some time later he messaged me very proud he'd gotten her to go out with him.

She messaged me with a new account a few days later saying she was having to give up her old screen name because she couldn't deal with him anymore. When she would block him he'd just make a new screen name to pester her, and she said she only agreed to online date him because he would send her hundreds of messages threatening to kill himself if she didn't.

For a period he was obsessed with me for some reason. He became obsessed with proving me wrong, so he'd message me at all hours of the day and just start random arguments about obscure nonsensical shit, in particular "How can you prove I'm not god?"

Eventually I just gave up and made a new screen name to be rid of him. As did everyone who dealt with him.
>>
>>15171465
you sound like garbage
>>
>>15171465

you're a sack of shit
kill urself
>>
File: bzane.jpg (46KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
bzane.jpg
46KB, 369x500px
>>15170301
>>
>>15170490
lol do you have the links to the youtube vids?
>>
no because i don't have any friends
>>
>>15166105
I'm not saying I'm high

But what if he isn't lying

If this were a video game or movie you would be the NPC partner/Supporting character who doesn't believe the freaky shit he is actually going through. Ultimately you'd get him sent to the looney bin where the evil finally killed him. 6 weeks later funky stuff starts happening to you.
Duh nuh nuh nuh, dun nuh nuh nuh
>>
>>15173289
Bullshit, you always have your buddy skeleton supporting you, no matter how much of a creep you are.
>>
>>15166834
I'm not creepy, racist, a rapist, a pedophile, a man child, an asshole, stupid, a faggot, a man lady or a loser. I have autism.
>>
>>15171465
Sounds like it's your fault he turned mean

He could a been a jolly retard, but thanks to you the mongoloid population of /b/ is up 1
>>
>>15172514
So did a "therapist" tell you that you should have snapped by now or did your "girlfriend" the "THERAPIST" tell you that in her professional opinion?
>>
File: adoration_f2.jpg (29KB, 676x450px) Image search: [Google]
adoration_f2.jpg
29KB, 676x450px
>>15166105
If you come back to this thread:
What is the first letter of this guys name? Did this take place in the Southwest?

I am sure it's not the same dude, buuuuutttt, man, I recently met a guy that sounds pretty fucking similar to some of your descriptions and stories.
>>
>>15173400
Is that the Issei Sagawa movie short film thing?
>>
>>15173350
Well, I am Asian so technically that is true.
>>
>>15166592
i get my weed from a place like that :)
there is a beautiful side to that kind of life anon
>>
>>15172346
>>Daring eachother to do stupid shit like 13 year olds do.
>>Dare him to suck my dick

no one else did that at 13
>>
>>15171820
he was/is. i got too sad to continue. sorry.

i don't know where he wandered. i just know that it happened. i think he was more of a mountain magic type at heart. he told me he once channeled mother earth's frequency and she was greatly amused by freemasons and the like - thinking that their magic was so effective, but more like children playing with toys. apparently she was pretty sarcastic.

he told me he hugged a tree once - like walking through the forest, felt its energy or whatever, took off running and when he got there the tree hugged him back. strangely enough he was really believable - i think his overwhelmingly christian upbringing not to mention lady troubles really messed with him though. but there was this certain intensity about him where you couldn't lie to him and you knew he wouldn't lie to you.

he was all about being in the moment. i know people say that but he really did it. his life seemed really confusing. and lonely. but also lots of magic. whatever he was doing it was working far too well. i think he hated himself enough that he never found the legit relationship he really wanted. it was depressing.
>>
>>15173833
there was this part of him too that was really fuckin funny. he told me about pranks he used to to. like pile up boxes in his arms and go ring people's doorbells and then topple the boxes and run away. he was really smart but he was always like, i don't know anything, i'm a dumdum. i don't think many people observed the goofy side of him because of the shaman persona status he had at the moment. but it made sense. my other coworkers said that working with him was awkward because he was watching workout videos all the time. it was weird that we had such different experiences.

i did have an inkling though, that he would disappear someday, and that's why i kept talking to him. he told me explicitly that one day i would look up and he would be gone. he wasn't kidding.

i do think something really bad was going on when he left. he's a large, intelligent man and i know something was messing with him. i had a lot of dreams about him and his then-renounced teacher. he was wise but definitely not perfect, and yet all these people are projecting perfection on him. it had to be overwhelming. i did what i could but i always feel it wasn't enough.

i think he was carrying on a relationship with the lady at a nearby voodoo shop and i only recently figured it out. when he semi-disappeared, he told me to go there for herbs and stuff and i found this opalite skull that he gave me months ago, not only that but his handwriting was on a lot of the rocks and stuff. the feeling was a bit surreal. he was a hard person to pin down. i would venture to say that he actively resisted any form of identification. didn't want people to impose limitations on him.
>>
>>15173400
his name started with a d.

i know he switched up his identity though so who knows - i know he's been all over the usa, and that he took a road trip, and that's probably the thing i know least about. let's see. . . . he has big glasses, he shaved most of his head though and has this tiny topknot thing now, but it's still looonngg hair. he is really unusual-looking and i would not be surprised if you had encountered him.
>>
Got in touch with an old friend who used to be male, and is now a female. Back in the day, we used to do magic and fuck around with rituals together. Turns out that he got obsessed with the babalon working, and invoking the goddess, attempted it, and fucked it up.

We meet up every now and again to much about with rituals and fuck. Weird situation, but there we go.
>>
>>15173317
i know i'm nuts and that's probably the only reason he told me so much. we were into similar types of magic (by which i mean, self-induced psychosis for best results) and sometimes when he would start to tell me theories and stuff, i could tell him what book he was quoting.

i was definitely the only one who believed what was happening. even my boss, who is all into spirit stuff, told me he thought this dude should have been on medication, which made me sad/mad. i felt like literally no one understood this person. he was not the type to lie and make up stuff and i think this is why his personal power was so effective.

he better be in india not the looney bin. when he flipped out and quit, his family was convinced he was demon-possessed and was going to murder them all. i am glad he was still talking to me through that, cause that's fucked up and he might have done it had someone not reassured him.

i have felt that an entity has been messing with my heart since about 2004 and it definitely got better when i was around him/worse after dude left. he was like the ultimate white night and his presence diffused so many situations before they happened. people would just tell him stuff about themselves. and i think for him i was the person he could randomly tell stuff to.

i do believe 100% that its worth my while to pray for him, send him happy spirit woo woo feels, stuff like that. he is kind of my justification for believing that magic, for lack of better terminology, is indeed real. i know he had an internal universe of sorts where he stored excess energy, for what i dunno but i think he wanted to build his own world.

he told me when we died to not give in to the dark, it will feel really comfortable to just let go. but that's when you need to push through it the hardest. i imagine it a little like wake into lucid dreaming. where it would feel so much easier to let go into sleep but push through it instead and be lucid.
>>
>>15173317
but overall you pretty much called it though. haha.

oh shit now that you mention it . . . there was this psychic vampire cult who was fucking with everybody involved at my workplace. shit i totally forgot about all that. and they never came around until dude left.

it was maddening because i'm surrounded by people that supposedly believe magic is real. but there's two sides to that - you have to admit that there are people out there who are better at it than you and using it for purposes other than finding love and talking to faeries. consequently nobody was protecting themselves. i took it upon myself to go on the psychic offensive and also put up shields - strangely enough it was really effective. when i went out of town for a week and was derelict, i was told that things went downhill.

this dude was evidently breaking into people's dreams and asking them questions, preying on their insecurities. at that time the store was for sale and i guess it was pretty much a hotbed of energy and lost souls.

there was one dude in particular who seemed to be the ringleader of the cult. and he had two minions - one was this creepy little old lady who looked just like professor umbridge from the harry potter movie. she has this little metaphysical shop of her own. and she knows that i know that she knows what she is up to. the other minion seems unaware of his role. but for the both of them, there was something wrong with their eyes. best i could describe - like their actual eyes were obscured by someone else's. i assume it was frampton, the leader of the cult.

captcha says india. fml
>>
I knew another guy waaay back in like, grade 5 who used to think it was funny drawing dicks like everyone else in school. He got weirder by middle school when he wore like a total of 3 outfits every week and everyone said his family was poor. He smelled REALLY bad but i was open minded so i didnt care. He went to this Special Education class in highschool for help graduating and during the last few months of school he wore a trenchcoat and sombrero to school. Not all day he took them off but wore to and from school. This was 2 years ago and last i ever heard about the guy was that his family moved to the states.
>>
>>15174065
and by "this dude" i don't mean my friend, i mean this guy. my bad

http://stevenframpton.com/

don't go to rhama healing center. it's now run by psychic vampires. i am inclined to believe that a lot of places akin to that are similarly affected. my own personal theories/experiences suggest to me that the ringleaders are connected to some sort of demonic intelligence, which is how frampton has been coming across all this personal information. i do believe that human psi is real and can be expanded on to pretty much unimaginable heights, but that this takes a lot more effort than contracting with a spirit.

i also believe that my friend was on such a high level of spirit paradigm weirdness that he was way beyond dealing with psychic vampire plebs, and that's why they never (overtly) bothered him.

there was one really weird moment. . . we weren't quite in regular contact yet so i had my feelers up for information. these creepy ex-bounty hunter supposedly-psychic motorcycle-riding couple - whom my friend told me explicitly not to trust - came into the store the day after he left. one of them got a text from my friend while they were by the counter and his phone read it off. that was how i found out he shaved his head . . . the text from my friend also said he was giving away all his worldly possessions and going to india.

it just fucked with me that he would talk to these people. because they really sucked. i still to this day don't understand. he told a lot of people he was going to india. he told me the same thing but he never lied to me - he lied to everyone else and told them he actually went, whereas he told me he was going. it was a weird perspective because i knew he was untrustworthy to others, yet simultaneously i know him personally to be an entirely trustworthy human. i guess he was just resisting the world thrusting identities on him again.
>>
>>15165500
Why don't you just tell us about him anyways?
>>
>>15165998
Your English, lol.
Moar on his art.
>>
>>15166105
I need moar of this story
>>
>>15173971

>babalon working
>fucked up
>becomes female

are you fucking the living goddess?
>>
>>15166592
My town is full of people like that.
>>
>>15174140
continued >>15173833

i guess i'll carry on with >>15174099

he seemed aware that he was about to go through a lot of turmoil. i had a deck of tarot cards and he would just part the deck, never spread them out or anything. it would always open to the death card. ha D:

because of him i never get frustrated with things like traffic or obstacles in the same way. he was always like, what if you left now, you might have been killed, and circumstances are just saving your life? i can't really unsee that. we never hung out outside of work but there was this weird unspoken agreement of why. i think we both would have just evaporated or something.

he had a real eye for detail and craftsmanship. to be the manliest person i know, he was a licensed massage therapist, which was interesting. he got this handmade knight's chain (really really big dragon head links) from north carolina and would wear it with his hoodie and look like a fucking boss. he was one weird cat. we kind of live in redneck central so i guess the muscles were a bit of a necessity if you were going to be overtly unusual.

he taught me to give away stuff i didn't need. to trust my feels. to focus on healing. gay but he was spot on. one night i engaged in some behavior that would have harmed only myself - no one else in the world knew - and he told me the next day he dreamt of a friend coming to him with bloody hands. he wouldn't tell me more but he let slip it was me in the dream, i don't think he meant to tell me. he had other dreams about my future and he wouldn't tell me about them, he said just let them happen. i know he had visions about his own future as well. i don't know if he still believes in them if he is trying to exorcise his teacher's influence. but he had this brown hat with a feather which he seemed to envision as his future costume.

he told me his elemental powers were mostly wind related. there were probably more though.
>>
>>15167938
LEL
>>
>>15169822
Dang
I wish there was moar to the story. You've never gotten any more information?
>>
>>15166717
Is his name Jason?
>>
>>15174192
he would explain really high level concepts to me using third person and cookies. like, me want cookie? cookie is just sensory pleasure, so you can have a cookie even if you don't have a cookie. nomnom. good cookie.

i never heard him talk of black magic much. sometimes i worry if his knowledge came firsthand, not by his own volition. the only thing i remember him saying was that you had to kill to be a part of it.

he said black auras were bad in the sense that a person was burning a lot of fuel, like a humvee vs the standard aura as a toyota camry. i think he is sober now but he told me that marijuana took you out of time, which is really good for some people but on the other hand, some people are barely here already (time/space wise) and that smoking had its proper timing. he had a low opinion of mediumship in that he believed it made one obsessed with death, and therefore made you sick, and attract sickness to you. he liked the word charlatan and applied it, justifiably, to many people. we talked about demons - he said that demons were only separateness, and if one viewed god as 'the whole thing' then demons were bound to be evil in the sense that it was their duty to tear things apart. i don't think that he viewed demons or angels existing without human concepts applied to them.
>>
>>15174238
i happen to have another friend - we'll call him s - and this person is really the only person i have stayed close to my entire life - who, for lack of better explanation, knows things and knows people. i asked s for assistance about the vampire/demon stuff plaguing my friend. s says my friend has been marked and that i need to guard my heart and mind around him and behave as if every thought and feeling is being monitored. i did a really terrible job at that. even worse, s obtained some information that might have helped but it got lost in the mail. i don't think this was an accident.

even there, some conflict of idealologies was happening so i don't know if the information would have been helpful. s thinks castaneda's stuff is really dangerous - whereas my friend was using a whole notebook outlining the truths hidden in every castaneda story. s wanted my friend to desist in all of his magic in order to guarantee safety - i knew that wouldn't happen though. sadly i think they are both correct. i don't think there was any way out for my friend without him using magic, simply because he got into it that way, and paradoxically i also think that ceasing his practices would have worked to achieve spiritual safety if honestly attempted, but it just wasn't going to happen.
>>
>>15174275
interesting stuff when you think about it.
these people have different realities and you have to wonder what it's like when you're fully in it like them
>>
>>15174128
this
>>
>>15166717
is he beautiful??
>>
>>15165521
I...I know a crazy Valerie. What city was this in?
>>
>>15171465
You're no better than him.
>>
>>15175096
Rochester NY
>>
>>15173248
Yep thats it. There was a whole wall of them. Some were even screwed into the wall. I remember quite a few of them had "i am a big fat whore" written on them wth whiteout.
>>
>>15167543

Meth and oxy aren't the same drug.
>>
>>15171465
>>15172727
>>15172699
>>15175421
Oh, how mighty does one have to be to be considered a denizen of /x/?
Your name wouldn't happen to be Robert by any chance?
>>
>>15173336
actually i am racist
>>
>>15176078
Oops sorry, forgot the best one.>>15173350
>>
Had a friend who murdered his dad, locked him up in a freezer, then had me and all our mutual friends over for a three day I'm-about-to-be-arrested-for-muder party. Shit was bonkers. He maxed out all of his dads credit cards on this rager. Still pretty creepy to think we were all partying in a house with a dead guy in the freezer. I feel for the guy since his dad used to beat the ever-loving piss out of him, but still 2spoopy.
>>
>>15171493
Do you still get these phone calls? Can you record them?
>>
>>15176162
dude that was nothing but a terrible pasta
>>
>>15172514
mur pls
>>
File: 1403662786617.jpg (823KB, 1000x693px) Image search: [Google]
1403662786617.jpg
823KB, 1000x693px
>>15174482
i think about it a lot. and that is a keen observation. both realities are quite verifiable and justifiable to each individual perspective. perhaps that letter never made it because realities would have collided
>>
>>15171465
You're an asshole, your friends are assholes, and you've successfully scarred a mentally challenged kid. Maybe he'll end up killing someone. Well done asshole!
>>
>>15169819
Did this Tommy live in Michigan? He might be my cousin.
>>
At one of my [spoiler]special ed[/spoiler] grade schools I remember this girl, let's call her K for convenience sake. More of a "crazy" friend story.

K had [spoiler]prolly fake[/spoiler] Schizophrenia, has seizures and such. She acted like a goody-two-shoes and had alot of the teachers on her side. She would try to befriend any newcomers to the school, and anyone dumb enough to become friends with her was in for a world of distrust. She would study people, find who their friends are, and by any means necessary try to cut them off from them. This includes telling lies about the student's friends behind their backs, bullying and/or fighting, and one time she tried to drug someone.

K's boobs had to have been fake, they were either implants or a side effect of her medicine. One day some downs kid pulled down her shirt in gym, her tits were all swollen, red, and veiny. Fucking weird. Her mom was an alcohol, and abused her. I think she lived in a trailer park.

Most of her seizures she would fake to get time out of class. She's faked multiple to beat up kids, I'm sure of it.

I can go into more detail if anyone's interested.
>>
>>15177110
No spoilers on /x/? Shit I need to lurk more.
>>
Ok ok ok since people like him so much ill tell more about him. The guy who sells art online. His name isnt Jason. Beautiful? I dont know? Turns out i went on steam, which he ahd, and looked on his profile and found that he hasnt been online for the past week. Iv been waiting to message him so i could get the link for you guys. The only creepy thing about him was that he was extremely antisocial and as it turns out i do remember him saying he liked this board no 4chan and was the only board he went on. Oh and something else about him that i sort of second think from time to time. The guy had the original Slenderman origin story copy and pasted in a notepad file on his PC. This was a looong time before the shit went mainstream and MarbleHornets started to make videos. I cant quite remember how it went but id imagine he still has it one file. One last thing. he lives in a 70year old farm house downa dirt road in the middle of the country. Thats about it.
>>
>>15175916
Watched the video looked the guy up and theres a second video on vimeo called Blair Mangelli 2. Turnes out the OP made a wiki about the whole thing but its filled with alt names and inside jokes. I figured out the the drug dealer told the truth about everything and got Mangelli into drugs which lead to the murder. Dont know why but this shit interests me
>>
>>15171465
>Throwing rocks at autists
You're creepy as well. Bet you grew up to be a right psycho.
>>
>>15172346
>Dare someone to suck your dick
>Meet them again years later and one of the first things you tell them is that they're gay because of something that happened ages ago
You're a fucking weirdo
>>
>>15177110

Go on
>>
>>15172346
you sound like an utter shit
>>
File: gotj-wednesday-69 copy.jpg (157KB, 902x601px) Image search: [Google]
gotj-wednesday-69 copy.jpg
157KB, 902x601px
>>15177110
>her tits were all swollen, red, and veiny

tits vary, some perfectly normal boobs are just like that anon...

also nothing in that description really indicates implants,sounds a lot more like she mighta been lactating.

did she have a kid?

(did you fuck)
>>
>>15174099
Yo. I'm just wondering where exactly these stories of yours are taking place? like store locations in what state....and how long ago? I suggest you read a book called Carrion Comfort by Dan Simmons its long but good. Talks bout psychic vampires exactly like what you describe, author even insists about their existence
>>
>>15168075
Just sounds like an edgy cunt
>>
>>15175607
Oh christ almighty. I thought youd say Dallas.
oh by the way it was crazy as shit, no joke
>>
>>15177354
Actually yes, quite so. And if you guys keep badgering me I'm the one who is going to be driven to murder again... not Robert
>>
>>15165079
I am that friend.
>>
>>15166589
Sounds like he goes on /pol/
>>
>>15177354
Ah shut up ya fucking autist. Who cares? What happened happened and your little comments won't change a damn thing.
>>
>>15177733
Ouch.
You should be careful with those edges.
You might hurt yourself next times with an asinine comment like that
>>
>>15167543
The video was uploaded for the thread, not at the time of the incident.
>>
Oh. Still though, its pretty fucking funny.
>>
>be 9 or 10
>go to church every week
>hate it
>w/e it makes my mom happy
>have acquaintance named Joey
>normal kid, kinda nerdy, but so am i
>up and leaves one day
>6 years later, i'm 16 or so
>Joey comes back
>tells me about how he almost stepped on a black locust and how it's a bad omen
>"lol, you're straight retard bro"
>absolutely convinced that something bad will happen to him
>starts spreading his story around the church
>some people actually fucking believe that it's some sort of sign
>i tell him that it's probably just a cicada and they only come up every few years so he just didn't know what it was
>believes me, says that that verifies his story and makes it even weirder

The scariest part about that was that people actually believed him. Like, he almost stepped on a bug, and that's some sort of sign? Fucking insane group, they were.
>>
>>15166781
>had a nice-girl face

Forget the rest of your weird idolization of a teenage slut and the inherent jealousy of a quasi-pedophile no, it was the odd remark about her face that led me to believe you need to be in jail.
>>
>>15168075
Sounds like a teenager trying to rebel against his upbringing and doing it in the most cliche boring way a closeted teen knows how.

I went to a Christian highschool and we had a ton of these dumb faggots who either thought they were gang-bangers or nazis. It was embarrassing. Doubly so when years later they're checking you out at Best Buy.
>>
>>15169819
>>15169822

Sounds like the guys old man was a mercenary. My good friends brother is one and he lives that strange sort of life that being on call for whatever mess the government wants you to start or end brings.

Fortunately he doesn't have a kid being towed around ruining his childhood. Great money though and some of the stories he's dropped when he bothers talking or my friend has relayed are fucking fascinating.
>>
>>15171465
lel at all the replies you got and will continue to get

This was clearly tard bait.
>>
>>15166662
Just gotta say, man, you ranted for a good chunk about how weird and creepy these people were just because they were poor and ugly. I mean, they didn't even do anything wrong.

tl;dr: You're really seem like you're a shittier person than them.
>>
>>15172346
Tell him to suck my dick

What a faggot!

Upset for being blocked

No, your gay! I say to him...

Not only are you gay, your so in the closet its scary
>>
>>15176089
I like this guy. We friends now.
>>
>>15176129

Your should be in jail for being complacent to homicide. Or aiding and abbeding a felony, obstruction of justice, etc. what goes around, comes around.
>>
>>15178423
this
>>
>>15177733

I read what you wrote you sick fuck. People like you ruin free spirits because your a normal piece of shit. That kid sounded pretty cool, you are responsible for fucking up his life. Im not one that write you, but another, kill yourself you bully piece of shit. Nauw, whatever edge is in your house, smash your face in and repeat.
>>
File: 1393200729321.jpg (77KB, 287x513px) Image search: [Google]
1393200729321.jpg
77KB, 287x513px
>>15178398
>nice-girl face
>>
File: fuzzy scrape noises.jpg (56KB, 573x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuzzy scrape noises.jpg
56KB, 573x720px
>>15178564
>once i was bullied
>now i'm the one who bullies
>i bully the bullies....online!!
>>
File: thatfeelisveryfeelingoffeels.jpg (32KB, 558x480px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelisveryfeelingoffeels.jpg
32KB, 558x480px
They're my moms ex friend but yeah, he believed he was Bill Gates, was also Jesus, existed in the Jurassic Era, was in a rock band when he was 9 and that when in that rock band killed people. He had this walkie talkie thing that would only let out static. He used a blowtorch as a lighter. His name was Eesh Gyborg, he called his song Timageon Porn Gyborg. Fucking creepy dude that smelled of puke and shit.

pic unrelated
>>
All my life I had lived in small, secluded towns in northern Canada. For about 8 years we lived in a town that was hours from any major place. At the time, this town was hardly on any map.

Within the town, I went to the only high school around, which was a 45 minute drive from my house. There was also another family and their 12 children that attended that school. It didn't take me long to notice that there was something off about these kids.

There was one in my grade. He was pretty cool, and seemingly normal most of the time. We became pretty good friends. However, in the grades below, the other kids seemed to look more fucked up. There was 2 in the 11th grade that looked pretty normal, one was a guy named Kyle, the other a girl named Brittany. Although they looked normal, the way they acted was off. They where always so close to eachother, I've even seen them sitting on eachother's laps. I was a little weirded out, but I never said anything.

In the lower grades, there was 4 others spread out between grades 10 and 9. Two sets of twins. These kids, however, looked different. They all looked the same, but the younger two had more "deformities". One had something fucked up with their hand, the others eyes looked more sunken in. There where 4 other, much younger children in the family that where down right scary and hard to look at.

Every one of the kids had the same features. Black hair, sky blue/insanely light eyes, pale skin, and their voices where disturbingly similar.

I spent a few years hanging out with the older one. As I said, he was completely normal. I remember we would always hang out at my place though. He would be quick to protest anything involving people going to his house, as if he was scared of having us there or something.

A lot of people would talk about that "family". Specific things I would hear was about the younger kids, and how the parents where strange people. I never met any of them in person, but I've seen pictures.
Cont.
>>
>>15179810
The parents had the same look, but they also looked like they haven't eaten or been outside in years. They looked sickly pale and scary skinny.

Many times Child Services where called the their house, I don't really know what went down there, but those younger kids where so fucked up. One was always sick, and his general face structure was off. His eyes where extremely sunken in, his skin had a grey tint to it, his hair was stringy and patches where missing a lot. The other, also a boy, had the same facial deformities, but it was accompanied with mental problems. He was so violent.

In 1992 I finally moved out of that town and lost touch with my friend.

In 1998 I heard through another friend from the same place that the family is confirmed for committing incest. The two youngest that I knew where the children of the two siblings I knew in 11th grade.
After that they had more kids that came out even more fucked up.

My friend moved far, far away at the age of 20, right after graduation and was never heard from again.

Fuck small towns.
>>
>>15178555
It sounds like he only found out about the dead dad afterwards.
>>
Yeah.

He wasn't creepy though at the first glance.

A genuine sociopath who used people as gloves and social ladder.

He cut contact with everyone after graduation, but I saw him year ago driving a Ferrari through town.
>>
>>15165079
Big weird kid I went to school with found me on facebook, then got my gamertag off my profile. He contacted me, reminded me who he was, and immediately asked if I wanted to go shoot guns sometime. I never replied to him again.
>>
>>15165500
>>15174121
Yeah, or just fuck off forever.
>>
>>15165998
Holy autism. I bet his art is pretty neat too. Those splinter skills.
>>
>>15178564
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>15177110
Go on ahead, more details are fine.
>>
>>15178413
+1
>>
>>15172346
Muh sides
>>
>>15171158
THIS THIS
>>
>>15174027
Dude sounds like he's off in the mountains and wont come down until its time.

He's like the High and Isaac Netero rolled into one.

I wish I could meet a person like that.
>>
>>15166529
You are absolutely fucked up. Go kill yourself.
>>
I'll contribute.
>Be me 15
>Have a white friend who I always invite over
>After a while we just stopped talking
>A year passed
>I randomly thought of him and wondered how he is
>Called him with the same number I kept in a piece of paper
>Answered, remember me
>Caught up for a little bit
>Asked if he wanted to come over
>He asked his mom
>Mom yelled and beat him over the phone
>Phone hanged up
>Never called him again
>Never called me back

Cray cray.
>>
>>15178540
>implying getting your dick sucked makes you gay
That may have been the day anon found out he actually wasn't gay.

Just a raging obsessive faggot.
>>
>>15179861
Do you know how they're doing now?
Maybe their kids have incest offsprings themselves.
>>
File: cosmicdickbutt.jpg (39KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cosmicdickbutt.jpg
39KB, 225x225px
>>15173564
>not getting sucked off by your best bro
Some shit childhood you had
>>
>>15179999
quads replying to trips. what is this world coming to?
>>
Not a friend, but a fan. I'm an artist and have a pretty big following.
There was this guy that was really obsessed with me and kept sending me letters, but I was really busy so I wasn't able to reply to his ones for a like a year, but when I did get to his messages they were pretty fucked up. They started off fairly sincere but a little obsessive (saying things like "i wrote to you but you still ain't calling." after only like the second letter he sent, and like saying how we were pretty much the same). Then apparently he brought his little brother to one of my shows and waited outside in the cold but I ignored them (there's usually a tonne of people outside my show, pretty hard to hear every fan), from there his letters started getting really angrier and really fucked up, but he ended his last letter saying "we should be together". I was pretty creeped out when I finally got around to reading his letters, but I thought I should probably reply before he does something serious. A few weeks before I started writing his letter (i put in an autograph for his brother too) there was some crazy guy on the news who got drunk and locked his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk of his car before driving off a bridge and he recorded some crazy tape mentioning me. I was in the middle of writing his reply when I realized the guy was him.
>>
My best friend in second and third grade was a kid named Max. He was insanely smart and way too mature for our age. He would always talk about wrestling with me and tell me the history of all the championship belts and whatnot. went to his house and his parents were insanely loaded (long island lel). One day I missed school and came back to find out max had "snapped" and stabbed a teacher with a pencil and was screaming "the system is bullshit!" (third grader we are talking about here). Never heard from him, or anything about him since and that was over fifteen years ago.
>>
>>15182480
I call bullshit
>>
>>15182533
Why?
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 577x1177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 577x1177px
>>15182480
Hahahaha holy fuck you win
>>
>>15182533
It's "Stan" by Eminem you dumb faggot.
>>
File: 3DBG.png (374KB, 513x536px) Image search: [Google]
3DBG.png
374KB, 513x536px
>>15182649
>Eminem.
>somehow the other anon is the faggot.
>>
>>15182655
>knowing a lot about music makes you a faggot

Wow, tell me more, samefag.
>>
Brad.

He would wear a bullet on a chain as a necklass. Obsessed with Slipknot. His entire room waw covered in Slipknot shit. He dated some whore in highschool who cheated on him, so he threatened to tie her to a telephone pole, and force liquid shit into her mouth and then rape her. He then starting smoking PCP and I remember one day he was really perplexed at cars parked on the side of the street. He kept asking who put them all there, as if one person decided to haphazardly dump a bunch of cars in a random place. I remember he was kicked out of science class for hearing classical music coming from the cabinets (there wasn't) and then laughing hysterically and drooling on his desk. He was expelled for drawing up plans to shoot up the school. Last I saw him was a year ago. He's a crackhead and I think he might be in a Biker gang.

My neighborhood was filled with weirdos.
>>
I am from Germany. It is kjnd of disliked if you are proud of the country or anything German because of our past. One of the kids in high school had his problems with that and would constantly pretend that he was Spanish, French, Swiss or anything else. Whenever there are football matches people would decorate their houses and cars with flags. Little awkward fellow always turned crazy and confused then. He would creep around at night to find the "master of confusion" because of his gigantic identification problems. He dressed like sinterklaas (because that is not German) and packed many flags in his huge bag.
Despite his German name, his German looks and his German family he still pretends to be some other nationality.
Ten years later he moved away and is now living in Canada, pretending to be French
>>
>>15182747
There was Fat Charlie, who was fat, obviously. He was another weird one. He had bright red hair (just like Brad) and would claim to be Brad's brother. He would always lift up his shirt, finger his belly button, and then giggle weirdly with these crazy eyes. He used to pull his dick out whenever he had the chance. One time at the skatepark he stood there and jerked off into his helmet. One time we were building a paintball course by the creek, and our friend Newt was bent over doing something, and his asscrack was sticking out. Fat Charlie pulled his dick out and touched it to Newt's ass. Newt freakout and shot Charlie point blank in the face with the paintball gun.
>>
>>15182754
It sounds like you are Fat Charlie
>>
>>15182754
The brothers Ryan and Shaun. They weren't really brothers, as they were adopted. I lived in a city, and all the kids hung out in different groups. I was friendly with most, so when walking I would see them and they would ask if I wanted to go riding with them. This consisted of their mom driving them around the block a few times. It was weird, as we were like 17 at the time. One time I was over there, and Ryan's mom said "give momma a kiss" to Ryan, and she pulled him to her and stuck her tongue in his mouth. They also did mass amounts of cocaine.
>>
>>15182761
Are you Copypasting these stories from somewhere?
>>
File: 1407549051975.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1407549051975.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>15182759
Sure pal. I'm Fat Charlie.
>>
>>15182765
No, these were actual people that lived in my neighborhood, I'm saw this thread and decided to tell a few quick stories about them. I have a few more.
>>
>>15182767
Well it reads like a shitty thomas pynchon novel and I think it's great.
>>
>>15182767
Are you from rural USA or something? This sounds kike rednecks and white trash
>>
>>15182772
Like, not kike of course*
>>
>>15182772
I lived in the city, but the area I lived in did have a lot of white trash. The section of city I lived in was in a different school district than the rest of the city, so we went to the "rich kid's" school. So we were all the bad ghetto kids. We were kind of forced to hangout with each other. I moved away years ago, haven't seen any of those weird bastards since.

There was Dirty Mike. I hung out with him once and invited him over. My mom was talking with us, and he proceeded to tell my mom that his mother removed his penis when he was younger. My mom was like wtf, he then told her that his mother kept it in a jar. I didn't really hang out with him after that.

Dustin, who was six years older than us. He was really weird and demented looking. He would invite the little kids over and spray them with a hose in the backyard. He was a fucking weirdo. He would show up to the high school football games and walk around really fast without moving his arms and stare straight ahead with this really angry look on his face. He wasn't in even school at the time. He wasn't really walking anywhere, just walking...
>>
>>15182785
Tell us more about yourself. What was your nick name and your gimmick?
>>
File: 2090175.jpg (24KB, 274x500px) Image search: [Google]
2090175.jpg
24KB, 274x500px
>>15182785
In elementary school, I used to sit next to a kid named Matt on the bus. He would always tell all these scary stories as entertainment (later I learned most of them were cheesy horror flicks like Uncle Sam and Jack Frost). He was the kid who eventually started wearing those bondage pants (pic related) and painted his nails black.

Well anyway, he would always get into trouble for sticking his hands down girl's pants at recess. He would also do weird things with bug, like stick them up his nose or let them crawl all over him. I remember he told me once that he liked to lay out in his grandpa's field and pretend to be dead so he could catch and kill buzzards.

He was over for a sleepover once with my friend John. He grabbed a steak knife and walked around like a zombie, or a robot or something and kept stabbing my wall. My mother of course lost her shit.

Last time I saw him was in Spanish class when I was in high school. The teacher was talking about Mexican culture, and something about a room where the father could conduct his affairs. He thought this was the funniest fucking thing, and proceeded to laugh manically about the father fucking strange women in his office. When I say laugh manically, I mean disrupt the entire class for ten minutes, tears in eyes and everything.
>>
>>15166719
Your friend sells pictures of rainbowdash with a dick.
>>
File: 15645616545645.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
15645616545645.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>15182790
My nick? No, just incase on the slim chance one of this nutballs in lurking. My gimmick, I hung out with all the different groups. Some of them were rival, but I was neutral. I was also the smarter one, so I would fix shit and help them do shit.

There was Louis. He would always wear that Walmart camo shit (pic related). There was a creek that ran on the outskirt of the city. He wouldn't hangout with anyone else. But everyday after school he would go down to the creek to catch turtles. We assumed he ate them.

One day we were chilling and watched him walk along the creek, pull down his pants and take a shit on the ground. Then he turned around and walked about twenty paces, and pulled out one of those pellet gun pistols. He stood there and shot his turd for about an hour. After he left we went down there to confirm, and there was a giant shit in the grass peppered with BBs.
>>
I was in school with a kid we'll call eddy. Eddy wore punisher shirts every day. The same two punisher shirts. He got made fun of a lot but he was a pretty huge dude so it was never anything severe. Anyway eventually he realized I didn't make fun of him and decided we were friends. I went along with it for his sakes and initially it was kind of cool, he lent me punisher comics (which were badass). Things got weird after I lent him my Squee and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac comics. He was absolutely obsessed with these, and did not want to return them until he'd read them a fuckload. He also was now determined I need to come visit his house. I was never going to go to eddy's house. He lived in the middle of nowhere with his mother and she got him a job working at macdonalds with her when he was 15 (he was of course in 8th grade with us). He told me a really fascinatingly retarded story about how he was actually a dark prince and communicated with demons regularly and all this shit like that, which I just sort of politely took in. When I was very very stoned a few years after this he convinced us to let him drive us to the movie theater after running into him at the mall, and he was speeding and turning so poorly in this beat up awful jeep I was certain it was going to flip. After that day I have always been really discerning over who drives me anywhere. He was also one of the guys that people worried would shoot up the school. I wasn't really afraid of this and it was never actually clear if he really did own guns but in retrospect it was probably a distinct possibility. One of our friends did get dragged out to his house and it was predictably white trash hell complete with broken toilets and eddy puking into his bathroom sink and solving the problem by closing the door. I have more I'll post later after I wake up.
>>
I had an odd buddy. As a kid I would just say he was unique but in retrospec I believe he was autistic. Not the 4chan kind but actual autism.

>always wore the same clothes, only changed when his mom forced him to
>was really into numbers, would devour math books and memorized all the numbers he saw on our weekly hangouts in the arcade
>did not know how to meet new people, if new people joined the group he would not stop talking to them and ask if they knew anime x or manga y
>built lego "transformation medals" and wore them in public up to the age of 20
>painted naruto symbols on his forehead
>believed he could make pokemon real if he prayed a lot and practised his materializing skills
>alwas smelled like onions, always
>would hide in garbage bins because they were warp portals to digiworld , also did this in public once (climbed in a half full garbage bin on the steeet and wouldnt come out)
>was an outcast at school and blamded it on his unique skills and superior intellect
>>
>>15182836
>One paragraph

You must go on, I can't go on, I'll go on
>>
>>15182846
Stop samefagging
>>
>>15168075

lol... shit, that's nothing. If you seriously find that to be "creepy" then I'm willing to bet that you sir are the creepy one.
>>
>>15170277

Yuppers, was gonna say that but you beat me to it
>>
>>15179861
Incestuous deformities take more generations to emerge. Look at royal families in Europe, there was one king of Spain who wa sthe last of his dynasty (cant remember his name ) who was the product of like 6 generations of direct blood cousins and uncles and nieces fucking each other without any outside genes before any deformities/retardation showed up
>>
>>15182751
>sinterklass

LMAO. pics.
>>
File: untitled (15).png (86KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
untitled (15).png
86KB, 225x225px
>>15182880
>>
>>15171825

lol, me too... I wouldn't be surprised :| I figure it's only a matter of time before I come across something that was my fault.
>>
>>15182854
You don't know what that is
>>
>>15182928
You must be new here, cunt
>>
>>15182945
I am blatantly the same poster, apologizing and mocking myself for typing a long un-aesthetic paragraph. It is not a trick that you are seeing through. Learn what things mean.
>>
>>15166717
>squinty eyes but not asain
Aspergers/Autism...
>>
>>15179810
>Black hair, sky blue/insanely light eyes, pale skin
>scary skinny

Hey, you just described me
>>
>>15168075
Sounds like every Mormon family I met
>>
>>15182990
Start lifting brother
>>
>>15182814

I wonder if we live in the same city since 3 of your people could also be my people - the walking guy, the poop shooting guy(unfortunately I was there for that... ughh), the fatty who whips his dick out at any given chance, pretending to buttrape those who bent over.
>>
There was that kid in middle school, who obviously had fetal alcohol syndrome, was pretty tough for his age, and was a complete hyperactive dumbass.
The reacher made his sit at my table so he decided I would be his friend. I was a massive pussy back then so I didn't try to convince him of the contrary. That faggot beat me up for almost no reason so I figured he'd kill me or someshit if I told him I didn't want anything to do with him.
He was obviously mentally challenged, and his only achievement in life was owning an abridged version of Vendredi ou la Vie Sauvage, cause ever since the teacher mentioned that book, he brought it in class every single day and mentioned it every single day to the teacher. He spoke up in class all the time about stupid shit.
He fell in love with a girl and started stalking her and tried seducing her in extremely forceful and clumsy way, and when he finally understood that she hated his guts he cut his fingers with scissors to guilt-trip her into liking him.

Fortunately for me I had made another friend after a few months, a guy who was even stronger than him, so when that douchebag tried beating me up again, my new friend helped me by kicking his ass.
Never bothered me again.
He was expelled a few days before the end of the school year. By then the teacher would usually make him spend most of the day in the corridor because he was tired of putting up with his shit. But for some fucking reason that day the retard refused to get out, so the teacher ran after him around the classroom, finally caught him, physically threw him out and locked the door. Everyone including me was laughing his ass off, I remember that he tried waving at me from the corridor (there were windows in the inner classroom wall) and I flipped him off.
Fuck this guy.
I don't care if his mom died or abused him or whatever. Fuck him.
I heard that he tried behaving from then on. But it's been 14 years
>>
>>15182995

*sister but thanks anyways.
>>
>>15183028
What state would that be in?
>>
>>15183033

WA
>>
>>15183040
Not the same city. Not even the same coast.
>>
>>15165079
i knew this guy in highschool who would spend all night fucking his own bunghole with a giant dildo.

He would come to school the next day unshaven (jewish so hair early on) and looking like death Himself.

After college he got into psychedelics and moved in with some guys, probably got fucked by them too. On of the guys was known to have a huge shlong (9 inches).

And one day, he just disappeared. No on from highschool knows what happened to him. And his FB profile is gone. Not a word has been heard from in in over 9 years now.

We even created a facebook page: "What happened to X" but nothing has ever been found out.
>>
>>15180013
More pls
>>
>>15166589
>He left his home to live as a hobo in the woods, shuns human contact, and apparently eats exclusively things he hunts or collects himself.
Lately I've had strange urges to do pretty much exactly that. I have no desire to write a manifesto though.
>>
>>15182893
Yeah well, who knows how many generations of inbreeding had already taken place by the time that anon met that family?
>>
Anyone know some weirdos from KY
>>
>>15178576

What type of fuck, throws rocks a retards playing spidurr man, is all. ;) shits hilarious. but i fires getting normal is shitty enufg. My bad
>>
>>15181223

If you're hard, because a guy is sucking your Dick, that's... A lil gay. but he asked him to suck his dick.

Either way, that anon should suck his Dick to balance the gay polarity
>>
>>15173564

There are such thing as girls.
>>
>>15173353
The therapist was male.
>>
>>15181872
Hetero childhood you mean. Not that theres anything wrong with that.
>>
>>15173544
da fuq?
>>
>>15183357
me
what county bruh
>>
>>15178423
Incest is wrong, and it sounds like they were crawling with incest children.
>>
Another kid I grew up with we'll call Ralph. Ralph turned a little strange during I think middle school. He was actually a really talented artist, and he withdrew into that and I think really shitty fantasy novels. He would tell people he was a wizard and stuff and made things like little finger covers made out of folded paper that looked like armor and wear them around school pretty regularly.

He also had a schtick where he would sort of go wide eyed and cock his head of to the side and vaguely or directly imply he was "crazy".

It was very clearly an act and I felt sorry for the guy, but later when he started smoking weed and dating a far skank who he would confess to me cheated on him "again" with a wearied sigh, I was a little concerned he might hurt someone. He never did, though.
>>
>>15182986
Joseph Gordon-Levitt though
>>
>>15184177
Oh god. I hate those fags.

'Look at me, I have gimmicks!!!'

I remember I beat up a kid doing that trying to scare me.
>>
>>15184236

What's with all these bullies bragging about how they Beat up weird kids? I hope your children get ran over and rolled up under a car.your curse.
>>
>>15184303
this
>>
>>15166529
I didn't know this! This is fucking gold!!!
>>
>>15166589
And then he was part of those stupid ass skinwalker stories -although i fucking love them, some are bullshit-
>>
>>15184303
Well, if you would look at the demographics of this board, and realize it's 90% mentally unstable folk, and 10% trolls, you will then understand
>>
>>15171465
Le chad kid trowing rocks at autists.
>>
>>15176078
Are you completely unaware or are you just another edgelord?
>>
>>15178423
He's only describing a family that under his presets are a bunch of fucking disfunctional humans, because the thread is basically about that, laughting and being creeped out about weird people.
Faggot.
>>
>>15182893
Shit, then perhaps the ones I knew where part of a later generation of incest in the family and there may be some between them I didn't know. As I said, I never went to their house.

>>15181376
No idea. I've tried finding them with no luck.
>>
>>15182480
you just repeated the Eminem 'stan' music video motherfucker
>>
I used to know this kid named Dawson in 4th grade. He had a bowlcut and wore only two different shirts to school. A paw print shirt and a pink one. He was overweight as well. One day at recess he picked a random sock up off the ground. It was covered in what looked to be dirt and dog shit. He started throwing it at people and yelling tag. After I told him to stop he called me 'nasty nathan' and started throwing a tard fit. He also acted up in class all the time and threw paper and erasers at people. Near the end of the school year he bit a teacher but since his mom was a lawyer the school couldn't do shit about it. He had a weird obsession with dogs and he drew them all the time. Oddest kid I've ever met.
>>
>>15173564
one of my friends knew some guy who got dared to suck dick at like five by his thirteen year old cousin and his brother saw he got beat the fuck up. the the dude who sucked dick at five is actually gay.
>>
>>15176089
kill yourself
>>
>>15183032
pics
>>
File: espurr.png (61KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
espurr.png
61KB, 255x255px
>my younger sister was dating the son of my high school computer teacher, who passed away three years ago due to a lifetime of heart problems
>He is 7 years younger than me. when I was about 15 I remember my teacher telling us that his son had killed a bird and he found him picking off its feathers and that he was interested in taxidermy
>he liked hunting and shit, was really interested in carving things, and wanted to join the military after high school
>my sister eventually broke up with him because he was "mentally unstable"
>in April my cousin and uncle were around our house doing some plumbing work or something. During that time my mom noticed a large jug of water and a lighter sitting on a big rock by our shed. She figured it belonged to my cousin or uncle, but they never picked them up so she eventually threw the items away
>be last month
>my mom called and told me she was gardening by the shed and found a ten inch survival knife hidden in a hole dug underneath our shed
>my mom usually gets home from work around 11PM
>worried my sister's ex boyfriend is going to murder my family
>>
>>15166529
I'm the guy who originally posted this. Someone just posted a comment that said "/x/" on the video so I knew to come here haha.

>>15167543
I had to reupload the video because my friend's youtube account got taken down. The drug dealer originally got him hooked on oxy, after which he sobered up for a little while. He started doing meth at some point before the murder, but I'm not sure when.
>>
>>15182658
>following a reply chain and discussing with someone makes you a samefag
>eminem
>knowing a lot about music
Bet you're born in the wrong generation, eh pal?
>>
>>15186066
Why you so angry about eminem pal?
>>
>>15186105
I'm not angry about Eminem.
But he's pretty famous, and knowing a celebrity like him doesn't mean knowing a lot about music.
By your logic, since everyone and their moms knows Eminem, everyone should be some kind of expert?
>>
>>15186120
Well the first guy couldn't tell I was reciting a song, so...
>>
>>15185458
stop bully
>>
>>15166537
Holy fucking shit, was this guy's last name Ellis?
>>
Few years ago, I was in a band with three brothers. Adam was the oldest (18) and Jason and Matthew (Matty is their step brother) were 16, the same age age me.So,one day Adam and Jay show up to band practice with a metric shitton of shrooms and they just destroyed 'em. As time progressed, Adam and Jay stopped showing for band practice and Matty told me that they spent most of their time high. One night that I was sleeping over, they didn't come back from their late night extravagant and we go get their father. It was about 2:00 AM or some shit and we were searching through the woods for the two. We eventually found them strung out, they had build a small shack around a fallen tree out of branches and tall grass. We can't get them out and the father is afraid to call the cops and have them taken away. Days later, they don't come back and we leave food for them outside the shack.

Eventually, we all had enough and went to hunt them down with shovels and rope for protection (by now, they must've been on something else, because they were going crazy and violent). We see Jay first, he had completely shaven off all of his hair. Soon after, we see Adam in the same state. Matty and their father wrestled them down and ties their hands up so we could get them back to the house. Few more days go by and their dad sends them out to rehab, they were obviously on something other than shrooms and they were not taking withdrawal well.

Matty and I go back to where they were camping out and find a journal, a hatchet, piles of hair, some razors and this heap of thin trees. We read through the journal and it explained how they believed that a spider god was living in the sun and told them that if they shaved off all of their hair, it would grow inverted and they'd develop superpowers. Also, we read that the heap of trees was supposed to be the stairway to Heaven.
>>
>>15186392

I haven't seen Jason since then, but Matty had told me that he had moved in with his mother. Adam is still around here, but the guy is fucking fried. He walks around all day with a tooth brush in his mouth, singing Chris Brown music. He also loses his shit if his toothbrush gets taken from him, goes into a blind rage.
>>
>>15186392
>>15186402

See this story?

Stay in school anons. Don't do drugs.
>>
>>15177647
He's originally from a town not too far from me. I've even been to the house described in one of his books. He's a damn good author and a really awesome guy.
>>
>>15185446
Are you trying to imply that the dick-sucking experience at five is what caused him to be homosexual?
>>
>>15184303
Well it happens all the time, i was a weirdo and actually i beat the fuck up of some assholes in my lifetime.
Its normal when you're little, either to demostrate you're cool to other kids or because you just want to punch someone for a reason, don't be such a fag, life will never go on if be are politically correct everytime.
>>
>>15171825
Same.
>>
Greg.

Greg was an ideal kid. Soccer team, really into BMX, science and a solid B student. Had manners better than most teachers , and a lot of girls really dug him. Surprisingly popular kid.

The summer of me going into Soph. year of high school we ended up being friends. He introduce me to the other guys who would make up our "crew" so to speak, Joey, Dakota, Patrick and Andy.

In public Greg was honestly the kid to be in a sense, in private he was a disturbed, violent, perverted fuck. Around us,he'd constantly talk shit about us, like most kids it's usually shit talking but he'd take it a step farther, like Joey he mentioed how he'd fuck his sister (who was 9 at the time) and constantly mock how Patrick's grandma died on his birthday. He was like a short-fused guy as well, he got mad at me because I got into an arguement with him about art and he just blurts about how I want to suck his cock and be his little whore. Just really out of the blue shit like that.

He'd also spend HOURS looking at and watching gore videos and collecting pictures related to human experimentation, diseases, disfigurements, he'd call us faggots for not "embracing reality" or sum shit.

Around homecoming is when shit hit the fan, see we did shit as a group a lot (because Greg legit had that kind of control over us) and if one person was missing we'd all be getting shitted on and screamed at or in Patrick's cases, slapped and punched. Well Joey basically manned up more than we did and decided to go with other friends. After homecoming let out, we followed Greg on his way to confront Joey in the parking lot of the school, Greg flipped the fuck out and just began assaulting Joey and chased him and the girl he was with through the woods behind our school, I legit thought he killed them because when he came back he had the most blankest look on his face which turned to a wicked smirk, I get chills just thinking about it now.

(cont.)
>>
>>15187447

(cont.)

After winter break, I and Dakota were hanging out at Greg's house (Dakota later informed me that he invited me over because he had a bad feeling about being alone with Greg this time) playing Xbox, when Greg came out in the living room holding handcuffs and a fucking dildo. Now of course we laugh, even as he was putting it on, until he stepped in front of the TV and turn the Xbox off and told us to go to his parents room for a "mission". At this point, I stood up and told him no. Dakota sat there fucking shaking. Greg lunged towards me screaming and started throwing punches at me, Dakota thankfully managed to get a hold of Gregs hands allowing me to free myself from under him and I managed to chin check that fucker knocking him out cold. Me and Dakota both bolted from his house scared out of our fucking mines. Later that night the faggot called a dozen times, leaving me messages about me being his sex slave and obscene creepy shit like that. The last message he left on my phone he said in a whisper before letting out an ear piercing scream.

Thankully, the fucker got expelled from school about a week after this incident because he had threatened to gut a special needs kid for spitting on him, the officials went through his locker and found several knives along with a bunch of weird occult shit about sacrifices and torture really depraved shit.

After high school, I left to California for fucking good. I still keep in touch with a few of the guys. Last I heard of Greg was that he was in and out of rehab, walking the streets aimlessly, couch surfing with either his grandparents or his ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>15172589
>"How can you prove I'm not god?"
my sides
>>
>>15165079
me, probably..
>>
File: girl-and-doll-dover_0012.jpg (568KB, 1263x1911px) Image search: [Google]
girl-and-doll-dover_0012.jpg
568KB, 1263x1911px
>Be about 8 or 9
>Girl from school invites me over to her house
>Dont want to go, not super fond of her
>Mom tells me to be nice so I go
>Get to her house, smells like crap and is dirty as fuck
>Clutching my dolls for dear mother fucking life because her pet rats were running around the house
>She finally puts them away so I'll stop being scared
>Calm down a bit, agree to play
>She pulls out her dolls
>Hands me one where she cut the hair of it to look kinda like me and says "This ones you"
>Pulls out another doll "And this ones me"
>She grabs the dolls and starts smashing them together in a scissoring motion
>Over and over and over and fucking over
>Run out of the room crying and call my mom to take me home

>Dont see her again for years because FUCK NO
>Be like 10 years later
>Going to a meet for people who collect ball jointed dolls cause I got into it
>Guess who is at the fucking meet

I saw her, saw she had taken her ... hobby... to the next level, and fucked out of there. Havent heard hide nor tail from her since and that was a few years ago now.
>>
>>15177110
TELL THE STORY YOU FUCK
>>
>>15187723
Explain how she went to "next level".
>>
>>15187723
honestly you sound like a freak, too. Ball-jointed dolls are creepy as fuck.
>>
>>15187447
Well that's the kind of people that needs a punch in da face.
I tell you man that we men do not talk shit about other people, that's what women do, i'm not being sexist, but women tend to talk shit about others more often than men. Actually i fucking hate men who talk shit about other people, its stupid and cowardly.
I hope he got impaled by a fucking broom.
>>
>>15188924
not that anon, but I absolutely dig ball-jointed dolls. I have two I basically treat like little sisters.
don't be surprised to find people with weird interests like that on /x/. Heck, 4chin in general.
>>
>>15171825
Yep.
>>
While he wasn't creepy, I had a friend who was going through some type of breakdown right before I moved out of state. He had some weird paranoia about people in the apartment next to him using an x-ray machine to poison him through the walls. His mom lived a pretty tough life, and her intensity towards the possibility of people being dangerous probably rubbed off on him. At least I think that's what happened. He was always a little guarded, but completely normal/cool before that incident. It's been about 15 years since we last spoke.
>>
> be me a few years ago.
> watch roommate at that time spiral downward over the course of three years.
> roommate becomes reclusive.
> roommate's hygiene falls to showering/changing clothes maybe once a week.
> roommate was the local ACO at the time and has a personal work truck...
> ...which they start leaving live animals in overnight in bad conditions...
> ...and start bringing home dead animals from being hit by cars, shot by police, etc...
> ...to drag out on the drive way and poke at, or bring in the house to dissect, skin, etc...
> ...watched this person saw the head off a freshly dead dog on the kitchen floor...
> ...then as they were boiling the flesh off the skull in a pot on the stove, attempted to feed some dog face meat to their dog.
> because they were, quote, 'curious.'
> roommate is an artist, somewhat of a writer, and starts focusing on violent subject likes murder, gore, and rape in their works.
> admitted clear retardation for not nope-ing sooner.
> mobius strip of nope.
> finally saved enough money and got the fuck out of there.
> feel great justice and KEK when ex-roommate is finally canned as an ACO.
>>
>>15187447
Friends with a true psychopath.

Can't say I'm envious.
>>
>>15187447
Fuckin' narcissism man, that shit destroys friendships. I lost my best friend because he started showing narcissistic traits at around the age of 26 until he gradually became unbearable. Always belittling and insulting everyone, always reminding us how much better he is than all of us and he always did it unprovoked.

He also developed a drinking problem which didn't help at all. One day we all decided to have a bbq, it started nice until he got drunk and started doing his thing. I couldn't take it anymore so I confronted him, told some really nasty things, worst one was "I hope you get cancer". That night our friendship died. 6 years later and nothing has changed, he is less of a dick but still a dick. We still hang out but I don't think he knows that I'm filled with anger and sadness when he's around.
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.