[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a multiverse traveler. I move from reality to reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 27

File: door.jpg (109KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
door.jpg
109KB, 894x894px
I'm a multiverse traveler. I move from reality to reality or thread to thread on a regular basis. I don't mean astral travel, I mean physical travel. Ask me anything. I may not be able to answer everything but I'll do my best.

>inb4 James Randi
>inb4 "I don't habeeb you"
>>
>>14995745
how? Is it a machine? Some kind of hole, or portal?
>>
>>14995745
Can you teach me how? I'll be your best friend.
>>
>>14995757
Portals is a good word for it, yes - and inherrent multidimensional existence. You know how they say that to cut through, let's say, spacetime, you have to move through a higher dimension in order to do so? That. I exist within physically higher dimensions (for example, you can exist in 3D but also 2D - I physically exist in "higher" dimensions but also here) and therefore move between realities with relative ease. The portals are temporary rips or tears in existence that open and close instantaneously, shoving you through in the blink of an eye. Usually I don't even notice the portals. It's sort of like blinking and being somewhere else.
>>
>>14995809
I see. What does make you know that you are in another multiverse, and what was the most strange thing you saw by this world parameters?
>>
>>14995784
Unfortunately I can't teach it. I sometimes wish I could. I'm sorry. It's sort of built-in. Some scientists in other realities have figured out how to do it, but unfortunately, I'm really not a scientist - for me it's more of a natural thing. All I can say is when science catches up to the underlying principle and mechanics of doing it here (if they haven't already), it will probably be pretty awesome.
>>
do the beatles exist in other multiverses? what are they like there?
>>
>>14995845
Haha trust me, you know dude. It's pretty jarring. Imagine standing in your bedroom, blinking, and you're in a forest. I quickly learn that I'm in another reality or thread (for the purpose of this AMA, 'thread' means closely-related alternate timeline or other closely neighboring offshoot of this particular branch of realities) by observing my surroundings or even my own appearance. If it's President Obama today, but tomorrow or the next instant it is and has been Romney, I know I've "jumped". I may or may not have warning before a jump - sometimes it's reflexive, like reaching up to scratch your nose absentmindedly.
>>
This sounds like the biggest crock of shit ever
>>
so all this berenstein shit is your fault.
>>
>>14995745
Did you cause all the Berenst(ea)in shit?
>>
>>14995891
Uh, what about music? Do you have any music that made success in another multiverse and you haven't heard it here yet?
>>
>>14995876
Yep. In some they died in a tragic car crash, in others they were never a band at all, and still others none of them were never born. There's one reality I've been to where they're all still touring today, but they really suck at it because they're old as hell and one or more of the lead singers sounds like he's on the verge of lung cancer.
>>
I don't believe you, but I want to.
>>
>>14995930
Sounds like you have dreams where you make your self believe something, or you do drugs
>>
Have you ever been to a reality where humans weren't the dominant species?
>>
>>14995745
Go fuck yiurself
>>
>>14995927
Yes. I remember songs and styles of music from other places that would probably be tossed away as 'Indie' or 'experimental' here and disregarded by the general populace. The last time I spent a longer period (just under 10 years) elsewhere, their music was a little bit like if you threw together electronica and old WWII music and added in some of that glass music in the background (you know when some guy slides his fingers along wine glasses with different levels of water?) ... I eventually learned to like it and I still remember one song in a foreign language (it's very different there, but the language is vaguely comparable enough to Slavic languages here) - the translation of the title was something akin to "My bright flower" and the lyrics spoke of a woman who continually scorned her lover but made him love her all the more for it. I still hum it accidentally sometimes and have to tell people I'm just "singing at random".

Another from a trip I took a long time ago is a very simplistic tune. Although the society was modern, their music contained a lot of bass tones, acapella and flute-like instrument(s). Very basic and simple. The song talks about a myth involving two hercules-like figures fighting on a mountain top and repetitively says a phrase "Starry night on the mountain top" or, "Starry night in the village below". Nobody really bothered to title it, it was just easily recognized.
>>
>>14996014

what is the absolute strangest multiverse you've ever appeared to be in?
>>
>>14996014
sounds awesome (ba dum tsss)
>>
So do you hav any control over the jumping around or are you just ripped from one to another? What if you were taking a shit and it happened? Do you continue pooping in the new world?
>>
File: ex491f.jpg (632KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ex491f.jpg
632KB, 1600x1200px
>>14995994
Yes. In one that's sort of a far offshoot of this place, the primary species were a wide variety of something vaguely comparable to a long-snout, hairy human, lol. Humans similar to what we know were considered a foreign or outside species and their origins weren't yet figured out, there. Humans were also the more domineering species, despite being in the minority - which caused a lot of constant tension and conflict.

Another (not related to this cluster of realities) was inhabited by completely alien lifeforms that look something like giant elongated sea urchins. Not a pleasant place. Did not stay long. Got my shit done and left.
>>
>can travel the multiverse
>spends time on 4chan

lel
>>
>>14996069
>Got my shit done and left.

What do you mean? What did you do there?
>>
have you been to universes where mankind made contact with aliens? were those civilizations drastically different due to the exchange of technology or philosophies?

are there governments or empires that span multiple realties? are there any we should worry about?
>>
>>14996069
Which multiverse do you consider yourself to hail from? Or has it been happening so long you have no idea where you started out. And how can you possibly blend in as a human in alternate realities with other species as the dominants? Did you just hide?
>>
>>14996025
Oh wow that's a good question, lol. Umm, well, probably the strangest would be the sea-urchin one I described - there was literally no other life form there and the gravity was insanely high. Another of the weirdest ones (at least to me) that I've been to was a place where, I swear to god, they had these insanely intelligent beings that looked a little bit like deer but with way more varied horn formations and color patterns; although the dominant species was more vaguely humanoid (and I do mean vaguely, here), these fucking deer, man (I refused to call them anything else because it was too hilarious to me)...they were THE most intelligent thing on the planet. If you ever encountered one, you could expect to either be killed on sight or receive a message that would blow your mind because it was like, everything that came out of their mouths was fucking brilliant and they didn't exactly just say hello. Also the dominant vaguely-humanoid species had these bizarre suits they were way too reliant on and I had to wear one. I physically could not take it off. I ended up dying there in a really stupid way.

>>14996063
ROFL. I mostly have control. It's reflexive however to avoid danger or on the verge of death. I'll start dying and then boom, I'm standing somewhere else. The worst that's happened with the reflexive thing is like, I'll be driving and suddenly I'll jump threads and I'm on a different road altogether - I have to assume afterward that it was to avoid a wreck or something. But it really really sucks finding my way around after that.
>>
>>14995745
Do you voluntary do it? Can you can go back to your original universe? Is it like that homer chapter with the toaster?
>>
lets buy this for a bit.
1 Have you ever been to a "thread" in which humanity doesnt even have the concept of what religion is.

2. have you ever been to a reality where Germany won WWII, if yes, is it cool?
>>
>>14996136
>dying there in a really stupid way.
how?

Have you been to a reality that was alot more sexual than this one? have you been to a reality where female are more beautiful than here?
>>
More roleplay faggotry. Did they shut down Gaia or something?
>>
What you smoking? Looks good.
>>
>>14996136
How did you understand what the deer were saying?
>>
>>14996078
Haven't traveled for months, only travel when necessary. Gotta pass the time somehow, and I give precisely zero fucks talking about it, so.

>>14996109
Had to dispose of one of the 'urchin'-looking things that had crossed over into somewhere they didn't belong and started doing really bad things. As a traveler (there aren't many of us to go around) you get tasked with really stupid shit all the time. I dumped the thing off and got out asap. Was only there for like a minute and that was enough for me.

>>14996118
Yes, several. They weren't as different as you'd think they would be. People were still idiots.

There are governments that span several realities, yes. There's one alternate Earth where they've figured out all this portal crap because they have a serious problem with rifts and tears in their own reality all the time (so, y'know, you make it priority pretty fast to fix it). They strictly regulate and control any permanent portals, and have branched into one or two adjacent realities with 'ambassadors' and stuff. It's pretty tenuous, last I was aware. There is also a guy who has a habit of going from reality to reality conquering less advanced worlds because he's just that much of a dick, that scientifically advanced, none of them can stop him, and let's be honest, a lot of people given the right tools would totally go be king of lesser worlds. Pretty awful guy though.

>>14996125
I don't come from any of them, but the one I spent a long time at, often call my 'home', and hope to go back to someday is one that's adjacent to this one by several branches off. They have real fucking magic, rich history, semi-advanced technology, and amazing goddamn scenery. Out of all the multiverse I was lucky as fuck to get to a place like that and stayed as long as I could. Best. World. Ever. Unfortunately I haven't been there for about 40 collective years. I get 'homesick' a lot.
>>
File: 3uUwLHc.jpg (60KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
3uUwLHc.jpg
60KB, 500x366px
>>14996165
well he/she/it said it was a being living on a higher plane of existence
>>
>>14996195
Would you consider this timeline to be one of the more technologically advanced ones you've been to? Also, what about this timeline made you want to stay here and talk about your travels, especially on a website like 4chan? How did you find out about 4chan anyway?
>>
>>14995850
Do you know why you, of all people? Is it genetic or something?
>>
>>14996195
was there anything in this reality that shocked you as odd or different? Or is our plane of reality as vanilla as it gets?
>>
>>14996147
1. Yes. It was actually pretty awesome. However they still had a hell of a lot of war, primarily over xenophobic and land issues. I always chuckle when I hear this whole 'religion causes war' thing here. I wish I could show people that place.

2. Yes, and it's sort of like Russia is today. They didn't lose the initial war, but there was a lesser war that followed during which they realized they weren't going to get very far in international politics by being as bad as they started out. So they agreed to stop the whole concentration-camp thing and tempered it down to more like your average dictatorship. Europe is not a place you want to be, there. Russia is weirdly better than here.

>>14996165
Honestly I have NO idea. I met one and I ran away crying like a bitch. It wasn't really words, it was like if someone could make a sound and you'd just "get it". I really don't know how it worked. Sorry.

>>14996164
>>14996163
>>14996012
>>14995962
>>14995945
>>14995896
Zero fucks given. Believe whatever you want, bros.

>>14995904
>>14995919
LOL no, but rifts and "glitches" do happen. I have no idea about the whole stein/stain thing and what it is but I thought it was odd.
>>
>>14996195
It would really stink for you to fall in love. You might never see them again, like ever
>>
>>14996239
What was the deer trying to express to you?
>>
>>14996239
You know so many details! I dun care if you're rping, this is interesting and fun.

In all your experience throughout multiverses, are there any underlying religious themes/religions that stick out and seem to be universally true? or nah?
>>
>>14996239
Please answer
>>14996154
>>
>>14996239
Have you ever made an ama thread like this in any other universe? If so, how did they react?
>>
Is this one your main reality if not how is your main "reality" like. And if there are infinite "realities" can all of them be called "realities"
>>
Ever been to an universe where I didn't fucked youre mom?
>>
Is reddit better then 4chan in other universes.
>>
>>14996219
I've been here about 20 years collectively. It is relatively less advanced than other places I've been to, but much more than others. You guys are doing fine, it's hard to make comparisons when it's more of a spectrum. However you seem overly preoccupied with really shiny tech here instead of practicality, sadly.

There are several reasons I prefer it even though I hate it for other reasons. 1. It's a good place to avoid some of the more crazy shit you might deal with elsewhere. 2. This place is like a fucking trap. It's much harder to get in or out (imagine it having a thicker "skin" around it) and that's pretty nice for safety. 3. Because of the rampant superstition/religion and relatively less-advanced technology, I can walk around and go completely unnoticed or written off as a crazy person. I LIKE being called crazy. It's better than "Our sensors just saw you go through a rift and we want to know who you are right fucking now or we'll kill you". And 4. You have delicious tacos.

I'm on 4chan because after 20 collective years I'm pretty damned acclimated to this place. 4chan makes me laugh. I figure it's unlikely people will believe me or that it will matter one way or the other, and I'm bored and plus that whole anonymity thing.

>>14996227
Yes. Racism. It made ZERO sense to me. It was probably the hardest thing for me to get used to. See, depending on where you're at, either most of the time they just don't give a shit what skin color you are (like, it has never been and will never be an issue) or they're more focused on things like where you come from or, if you're in a multi-species planet, what species you are. After all these years I'm STILL awkward trying to figure out how this society expects you to act about it - and I'm not used to giving a shit about those particular parameters.

Also, your foods. I've eaten some really weird things, but I find it particularly bizarre that you guys apparently like to make things tasty but toxic here.
>>
>>14996224
pls answer this one
>>
>>14996246
Don't get me started.

>>14996267
It immediately noticed I was a traveler and pointed it out, and started saying what it knew about my past/future. Looking back, I'm pretty sure it was literally thinking out loud about what it just saw. I wasn't a native species and it knew right away, so I guess it was like 'wtf are you'??

>>14996268
Not RPing but I don't mind if you think that. Whatever floats your boat. Anyway, generally religious themes are culturally-bound ways for people to try and wrap their heads around their reality. I find a wholesome mix of mysticism and science to be the best blend, because it preserves that sense of smallness and awe, and looks for the real truth instead of stubborn beliefs. I've seen several religions or philosophies or cultures - whatever you prefer to call them - that had a wholesome balance in that way. Open-mindedness, general ability to not go out of one's way to be a dick to everyone, and a sort of overall balance seems to be the common denominator.

>>14996283
Sorry, didn't see it before. Yes, there are a lot of realities more sexual than this one. You guys are probably one of the most sexually repressed worlds I've ever been in and in fact it's been a difficult task for me to adjust to it. It's like you haven't quite crawled out of the middle ages just yet.

YES. There are places where human females are fucking amazing. I don't know what the hell was in the water, but I loved being there. There are also worlds where nobody seems to get either fat or skinny, their metabolism is apparently extremely uniform and/or efficient. If they were starving, you'd notice it not because of ribs sticking out, but because they're pale and weak -- and if they were overeating, you'd notice it because they smelled a little funny (no joke, they start smelling like food) and can't stay away from the bathroom. So yeah there are some really physically different worlds. You guys are still a pretty good one however.
>>
>>14996359
So if we die do we travel to a new dimension like you but not know it? or is it the end of the line?
>>
Can I come travel with you in your Tardis, Doctor? :P

Ok, now to the "serious" question: what is the alternate universe like where the South (United States) won (if it exists)? Did they remain separate from the North or was it eventually retaken? Is there still slavery there in 2014?
>>
>>14996359
what are the vidya games and movies like in other worlds? incredible? subpar? i've always thought there are some really kick-ass movies here.
>>
>>14996359
have you met other travelers in your journeys? what were they like?
>>
>>14996359
Any advice for an aspiring fellow traveler who might be on the verge of their first jump?

Do you feel like your visits have meaning in a "preorchestrated by my higher self" sort of sense where you learn valuable lessons from each one or do you just sort of enjoy the ride and not think about it too much?

Does there seem to be a pattern with your travels? Can you plot out the "flavor" of worlds as you switch from one to the other in different directions or do you just seem to wind up wherever?
>>
What about a full tribal universe? Where everything is ritualized and divined?
Is magic real in any of these universes?
>>
>>14996383
He said earlier that the universe he calls *home* has magic.
>>14996195
>>
ITT what ifs that are fascinating but do non-travlers any good.

Have you ever fucked up an alternate time-line/universe with your knowledge by trying to fix stuff ?

Have you ever met a fictional character from one universe as an existing real life person in their own ? If so, follow up to that one, anybody in our timeline fake?

Do you maintain your same body or do change shape when you move ?
>>
>>14996286
No. The internet is pretty unique to this place. You'd be surprised how many times it didn't get anywhere in other places. Some have things similar but not really comparable enough - essentially, it was developed not as much for pictures of cats and social media, but for specific websites and general information-sharing. I have, however, sat down with groups of friends and talked to them openly. Funnily enough, the majority didn't seem affected. A minority reacted VERY poorly. Either hostile, or scared, or angry that I hadn't told them sooner, or whatever. I have to be careful when and where and to whom I talk about it.

>>14996304
See above.

>>14996298
This isn't my main one, it's a longterm stopoff. I guess in some sense you can't call all of them realities - some are different enough that they don't really fit the description very well.

>>14996330
It's inherent in my species. We don't have a consistent name, but we're travelers through and tweakers of realities. We exist in tree-like form, stemming down from higher dimensions and moving through lower dimensions bit by bit. Some of us travel in pairs, threes, groups, or more. Some travel alone for long periods of time. Wherever we go (in the sense of spacetime or realities, that is), we tend to go for a reason, and the upper parts of us have already made the decision to do so. Technically we exist out of timespace, so it gets pretty complicated. Each of us manifests in unique and consistent ways or personality types from place to place. When moving through or appearing in any given point in spacetime or the multiverse, we push ourselves into it as desired - imagine reaching down and drawing something on a piece of paper, and what you've drawn becomes a true extension of you in 2D. Something like that.
>>
so what's the difference between physical and astral travel because based on the descriptions here it just sounds like another astral experience thread
>>
>>14996410
>Read that last part
>Feel like an electric shock
>Immediately think "wasnt ready to read that"
>Rub eyes for 3 minutes
>>
>>14996410
Do you think magic is or can be real in this universe?
What do you know about tarot?
>>
>>14996371
As far as I'm aware, people seem to reincarnate a lot, or their energy disperses and becomes part of a self-aware undercurrent. Call it whatever you want - God, the Force, Turtles All The Way Down...but it's pretty peaceful shit. (Cue Circle of Life music...)

>>14996372
They took over the North, actually. The entire nation remained, but was reformed. Slavery ended anyway. It's actually better than here in some ways, hate to say it. Although technology has not developed quite as fast, for some reason.

>>14996379
You guys do have some fucking kickass movies. Other worlds with comparable tech have shitty videogames. One or two have MUCH better (much more HD) media, but god, they don't have the movies you guys do. If there's one thing you guys do right, it's movies. However, you do TV really badly. I'd prefer that somewhere else.

>>14996381
I travel in a group with several others. It gets complicated when you live as long as we do and in as many different places. Sometimes we're like frienemies. There's a bit of a romance problem between me and a couple others. One can't decide if he wants to beat the shit out of me or fuck me, and the other can't decide if he tolerates the first or wants to punch him in the face. We help each other out a lot regardless because 99% of the time we put aside differences in favor of survival/adaptation/success within our new travel areas.

>>14996382
My advice is hold on tight and try to learn how to adapt to change as fast as you possibly can - don't freak out too much and try to keep a cool head in your new world. Don't ask stupid questions, find things out stealthily by observation as much as possible - do not out yourself unless it's safe.

I go where I go for business, more like. I do specific things for specific reasons and go to specific places to get them done. Right now it's a gigantic pain in my ass because I've been in too many areas that react with hostility. I want a damned vacation after this.

(Cont)
>>
>>14996466
have you traveled to worlds that underwent an apocalyptic event? any that were particularly horrific?
>>
>>14996410
Did someone say pictures of cats?
>>
>>14996466
Is the gender binary/ heteronormative thing pretty much exclusive to this universe? i mean like are 2 acceptable mainstream genders common, or is the concept of different sexualities too far gone to really be comparable?
>>
>>14995745
OP serious question, if I an hero in this universe, will I jump to a different one where I am still alive? or do my "clones" have a consciousness of their own and I am just non existent.
>>
>>14996382
(cont) Yes, they are preorchestrated. They 'come down' from the higher levels of my existence, which is part of the reason I usually have 'warning' because I feel it ahead of time, like you feel a sneeze coming on.

All of it is essentially already plotted out. Because I exist outside spacetime, in essence, it's already done. However, because spacetime itself can fluctuate, there are changes and movements here and there. It gets a little complicated.

>>14996399
I have fucked things up, yes. I've gotten a lot of serious flak for it. I'm actually in the process of fixing a gigantic fuckup right now! It sucks ass.

I do not maintain the same body, no. I change shape to adapt and blend in. We don't like outing ourselves. If you were to draw yourself into a pre-existing painting but wanted it to look like you hadn't touched it, you'd try to make it match the 'flavor' of the painting. That's about how it is for me.

>>14996412
Physical travel is with your physical body. There is no closing your eyes, no zen state, no meditation to go off and dream. You are physically in a new place and you physically look different and you can physically die and be hurt and have sex and eat and sleep and shit in your new world. Astral travel is the extension of a hazy, "astral" form into the surrounding aether around your planet, or into other realities, while still existing where you began, either in a meditative state or sleeping or whatever. I do the former. I cease to exist in one place when I go to another, either by dying or vanishing or dropping dead on the spot.

>>14996443
It is real here. But not as powerful as other places. Some of my friends and I are still figuring out how to work it. It varies from reality to reality. This one is incredibly weak but not the weakest I've been to.
During my time here and while my friends and I were trying to figure out how everything worked here (as opposed to the last place we'd jumped from), I did use Tarot. It's interesting.
>>
Ever encounter any unique, exotic or otherwise interesting languages?

Sample any compounds similar to psychedelics?

Whats the haps with black holes?
>>
>>14996485
Yes. Every one of them was horrific.

>>14996495
Gender binary is pretty common. Some are sort of genderless and I never did figure out how the hell they reproduce (asexually? cloning? fucking sunlight?). In fact, binary/duality seems to be pretty common in general in the places I've been to. At least among the species you'd most likely be asking about.

>>14996499
Door number 2. You might reincarnate or "disperse" however. Reincarnation is generally chronological, so you'd wake up as a baby at a later point in the timeline of your own reality.
>>
>>14996560
will it be in this solar system? or could I reincarnate as some other species billions of light years away? something completey different. I am sick of this life
>>
>>14996534
Lots, and lots, and lots of them. My friends and I (fellow travelers) still use one of the oldest we know to communicate with each other. It is the most efficient at conveying thought because of its versatility, enough that we've noticed it's a lot like a universal language and can often be understood species to species. It's my favorite language by far. Over the last 50+ years, I've stuck to English because of where I've traveled. I fucking hate learning new languages and I won't bother if I don't have to.

Lots of drugs in lots of places to sample. My favorite world has a drug that's like a completely nonaddictive low-level psychedelic and sort of calming stimulant - you drink it as a tea and it tastes freaking amazing. The "church" there guards the recipe and likes to give it to their elders. I only know of one herb that was in it, but yeah. Anyways. Psychedelics are fun. Haven't really tried any here yet.

Black holes (at least, the big ones) are things to avoid at all costs. Contrary to popular opinion, you can escape one. But it takes an immense amount of effort and it's generally ill advised to fuck with. The inside of a black hole is sort of like being infinitely crushed. Surprisingly there can be bizarre structured forms of life existent inside. No idea what the science of all that is, though.
>>
File: 4f0EIIl.gif (510KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4f0EIIl.gif
510KB, 300x300px
Is there a reality where FEMALE to MALE ratio is at or above of 7:1, if so how is that place, is it cool?

can you any languages other than english? if yes which ones, if not, why not?

do you enjoy game of thrones? pic related
>>
Alright OP, here's some serious questions.

Have you ever encountered any so called "spiritual" beings in any of the worlds you've visited? Would you happen to know if they interact with this reality? I believed that I have encountered what would have been called "a shadow person". What the hell are these creatures/beings?

Also, you might not have the answer to this but I would like to hear your input. Does any of the Abrahamic religions shed any insight on our future? I.E. the bible and the book of revelations. Have you witnessed any religions in other worlds that have predicted events in their future that are somehow reminiscent to ours?
>>
>>14996572
Probably in this solar system. Also, don't an hero. Go have drinks with some friends or something instead. Get laid. Eat a really amazing burger or try some new food(s). Life has plenty of things to experience and get your mind off that crap.
>>
>>14996608
What was the herb?

Is nationalism a thing in other realities?

What can you tell me about souls?
>>
>>14995745
quantum leap is so 1980's
>>
>>14996608
Does the language force/guide/reveal meaning to another?
>>
File: Our Tiny Sun.webm (2MB, 480x360px)
Our Tiny Sun.webm
2MB, 480x360px
Are we inside of a simulated existence?

How many dimensions are there, or is there a different amount per thread you're in?
How does that work?
>>
>>14996239
I'm sorry, but if you "Jump" constantly, or reflexively as you put it, then how would you have any cognitive abilities of any sort? By the best you would be a very very mentally deficient person.

Logic would state >
That if you changed all the time, then in school your courses would be changing constantly, one second you'd have linear algebra infront of you, and the next you'd be painting on a canvas.

That being stated, it would be realistically impossible for you to observe any "thread" because it would be a constant flashing of jumbled scenes, much like watching a movie, but hitting skip over and over, and then trying to relate the movie to someone who never saw it.

You wouldn't have been able to graduate high school if everything was constantly changing for you, leaving you an empty headed moron.

Not to mention, how would you find /x/ in all this fucking wishwash of constant change?
And how would you be able to comment on different realities, if you weren't even sure which one you were in at the moment?
>>
I want to see all of the reactions of the Furfags and autistic MLP dipshits. Are there any alternate realities where anthromorphic creatures have some degree of sentience? Like talking horses or fucking cat people. I would love to chill in a skyrim like world where humans and lizard/cat people hang with each other.

>inb4 incoming shitstorm due to this post
>>
Is there a world where Austria-Hungary remained a thing (perhaps due to a WW1 in which the Central Powers won) and it later became the Danube Federation or something like that?
>>
>>14996615
Haven't been to one like that yet. I've seen female-dominant/matriarchal societies, but generally the ratio is more or less even or at least close enough. Not sure why. Maybe one of those evolutionary things.

>>14996620
I have encountered plenty of spiritual beings. Some do interact with this reality. You guys have a secondary reality merged with your own that's often used as a gateway, but like I said, your reality has an extremely hard-to-penetrate membrane around it (which was part of why I came here so much - this place is sort of like my "Let's go to Mexico and hide out and drink tequila" scenario). Anyway, in that secondary realm you have a lot of creatures that interact with the first realm, and you guys also exist on both levels, some more than others. The shadow creatures, and things that go bump in the night, actively hunt for people who sort of cross the heavy membrane and exist in some significant way in both worlds (think of it like if you walked around with your ankles always in water)...and they're like pirahnas that nip at people's heels. I deal with them a lot too, since I basically am an extension of a bigger self, meaning I have to cross through that secondary realm to even exist here from where I primarily exist -- like I said, it's a gateway or like, the backdoor to you guys's reality.

What do you want to know about these shadow people? No two are alike. Not all of them are bad, but generally, if they present themselves as a shadow, they're less likely to be good.

I really hate to say this, but the ancient roots from which your Abrahamic (Judeo-Christian-Muslim) religions stem had a lot of grains of truth in them. Some of the predictions are like muffled versions of what may actually happen. I've been hearing whispers from those I trust of coming events that sound reminiscent of what I've heard before via Christians. Insane beliefs, with a grain of truth. Bugs me.
>>
>>14996693
nah that would be cool because its natural. It isnt natural here so its a taboo and frowned upon. I second this Op are there any threads witch cat girls and fuckable anthros?
>>
File: murrikan education.gif (942KB, 302x252px) Image search: [Google]
murrikan education.gif
942KB, 302x252px
>>14996689
>yfw
>>
>>14996689
Expounding upon this, I would assume that if what you're saying is true, then you keep your clothes? or anything you have on you? Why not grab a camera? and just drop it off somewhere in some dimension?

If not, then you wildly appear in and out of time lines, and no ones fucking noticed?

How, if you keep switching all the time, is it you have access to a computer?

Or internet?

I mean, realistically, you would have literally no possessions, no friends, and no family.

So how the fuck, if you're being honest, and not lying your ass off, which you are, because, you wouldn't be on /x/ if you weren't, would you get internet access? A computer? And know what this site is, because if we're still being realistic about your lie, this website most likely wouldn't exist in any other timeline, seeing as if one thing has changed, then everything has changed (the butterfly effect) and even if it did exist, how would you know of it's existence? how would you even know WORDS if the languages kept changing, as you've said they have
>>
>>14996725
Would you be willing to do a tarrot card reading for me when you have the time? Are your tarrot card reading more accurate? Is our magical ability hampered by the membrane around our reality and have people found this back door to harvest the full power of the world? (illuminate) Or are the just bullshit
>>
>>14995745

How does one become a multiverse traveler? Or are you just born one?
>>
File: car3rcn.gif (1MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
car3rcn.gif
1MB, 380x285px
>>14996689
>>14996744
>>
>>14996744
>>14996689
>>14996768
Read the thread it's already explained.
>>
>>14996631
Oh god I can't remember it's name. It was a leafy green thing that came from this semi-toxic bush. God that's going to bug me for the rest of the night trying to remember the name.

Oh yes. Nationalism is definitely a thing. I don't know what it is with humans and their regional pride, but yeah.

Everyone has one, but they vary greatly in size, origin, and even appearance. Your body is like a car, and the 'soul' is the consciousness that drives it. Each has mass - I call it 'existence mass' because of its effect on surrounding existence. Most people do not have much, it's like a tiny spark. Other people have much more. Nobody in this particular reality - except for a very small handful of individuals - has much to speak of. This is why I say this world has shit for magic. When you die, what your soul does next depends on its mass and intent; most souls here either reincarnate or disperse. While you're alive, it's your soul that collects memories and stores them, very slowly gaining mass with the passage of time. Here, your souls grow like grass above a tundra - very slowly, small and meager, but also very hearty. I've been impressed several times by the 'hearty' part.

>>14996654
Some of us believe it is a 'magical' language and it does something like that, yes, like adding a boost of telepathy with each word. Others believe it employs sounds that are universally recognized as meaning or invoking certain images. That's actually a bit of a debate even among speakers of it, so it's anyone's guess.

>>14996676
Your existence is generated out of other existences - that is, you are one branch of a greater whole. You could call it simulated, if you valued the whole more than the branch. But to me it's all sort of the same. You could also call it 'simulated' because of the undercurrent of awareness that generates it, but it's not like some kind of computer program. Personally I wouldn't call it that. But that's just me.

(cont)
>>
>>14996812
Sir, or Madam.

This is a great story, and I really like the ideas of what you're writing about, but honestly it sounds like Pendragon.

To address the rest of you.

You can want to believe this as much as you want.
You can try to believe this as much as you want.
You can believe it for the hour that your experiencing it, just like the Author is.

But just so you know.

When you go to bed tonight. When you turn off your computer and are faced with the cold hard blackness of night.
Know that, that is reality.
That all the questions you asked were responded with enormous vagueness, with huge gaps in information, a lot of, "I have to do my stuff" a lot of "I don't remember the name of it" A lot of "I dunno how to explain it" A lot of bullshit OP couldn't come up with on the spot.
That this is all lies, and don't let it dilute your intelligence.
Sorry to rip you from fantasy and pull you into the cold hard real world, but, I like people moving forward, and not wasting away chasing a dream that can never be achieved
>>
>>14996850
Antitravleler shill detected
>>
>>14996850
FBI/MIB detected
>>
if this is real i feel kind of weird. Like i just took the red pill or some shit. But OP, is there another universe where the death grips haven't broken up :^)
>>
>>14996904
No.14996322
have you noticed how many fucking time travelers and dimension travelers there are on /x/?
Too many to be true.
This is just awkward and bullshit and I hate reading complete and utter bullshit
Unless, it's stated it's bullshit like in a science fiction novel
>>
>>14996928
I thibk you got the number wrong
>>
>>14996530
So basically your multidimensional bodies are husks and your consciousness moves between them?
>>
>>14996928
i'd rather be called a shill than a dumbass you know, OP is just saying his little fantasy bullshit. I dont care if he just passes it on has "oh im not rping gais its totes real" without any REAL proof that he is actually a multidimensional traveler. So OP, pics or gtfo
>>
>>14996676
(cont)
There are different amounts of dimensions per thread, believe it or not. It's a bit of a spectrum.

I have no idea how that works, lol! I wish I could answer more for you (or for me, for that matter).

>>14996689
I don't jump constantly. Bro have you even been reading this thing? I've been here 20 collective years. That's a long time to learn. Memories are maintained from place to place. It's very rare that I jump more frequently than, say, once every few months - and only if I'm jumping to realities close enough that very few things are different. For example: You might jump to a reality where someone died 2 years before of a car crash. Very little is different other than that, and a few other things. The multiverse is vast beyond belief. I can do a LOT of jumping and never leave a vast cluster of extremely similar realities, and do just fine.

The dramatic jumps - out of that cluster and into alien ones - are comparatively rare.

Someone asked me why I'm on /x/ earlier. Just scroll up.

>>14996693
Oh fuck me. I'm going to get so much shit for this, but yes, bizarre cryptid-like creatures did exist in one reality. They're not like fucking furries. More like things you don't want to fuck with who grudgingly learned to speak and wear clothes. I'd prefer not to talk about them. I fucking hate furfags and I don't really want to see their reactions. *facepalms a thousand times*

>>14996723
The one I went to where the Germans won, they basically ate up not only Germanic countries but others like Sweden and Switzerland and it was sort of like a weird Germanic USSR or something. They also had Italy and a couple other countries. When they won, they won HARD.

>>14996744
Read the fucking thread first. Don't care if you don't habeeb me. Zero fucks given.

>>14996761
I don't use Tarot. I'll have to say no on that one.
>>
>>14996953
Why'd you link me?
I agree with you
>>
>>14996195
Um, in your home world, are there forests, like huge expansive forests, with huge grotesque monsters and (mostly non-threatening) animal/human hybrids? Lots of almost pagan influence? Castles? Kind of like a monarchy type of government system across the realms? Battle is a big deal, people fight for honor and such? The world's resources aren't abused, everyone has kind of a respect for them?

If not, sorry for the stupid question, go back to the others. I have to ask though.
>>
>>14996954
I want real fucking proof you faggot.

This is complete bullshit.
You come in here, saying
"I don't care if you dont habeeb me"
Well that's a really fucking convenient way to say "I'm not providing even a fucking shred of evidence"
You're full of it, or your not.
You can't say "I'm not allowed to show proof"
because you just spilled your guts for the past hour now

Proof or gtfo
or just fucking say you're full of shit.
>>
I was joking when i called you a shill. You know, like a sane person I take everything on /x/ with a industrial sized container of salt.
>>
>>14996986
Fuck off, it's interesting this way
Although OP, if you provide proof that would be really cool, although I'm not sure what sort of proof you could provide

And questions:
How old are you?
Does time work the same way everywhere? Do you know why?
How exactly does it work?
>>
Unless the roleplay threads that are similar pop up because goverment mind control agents who know that a specific time travler who escaped their control will be posting, in order to make it look even more dismissible as roleplay.
>>
>>14996850
>>14996928
>>14996953
>Still zero fucks given.
>As I said
>This is exactly why I'm happy to talk about it and why I'm here.
>I prefer disbelief.

>>14996941
Yes they are husks - created and inhabited. Upon leaving, they fall apart. They are unique in that they are essentially false lookalikes and require being inhabited to survive. If I lose hold on them, they start to deteriorate/fall apart/get sick/die. This often creates a deep-seated subconscious uneasy feeling in certain people that something is off with me or that I do not belong. It also means that if I'm wounded/weak, the body will start fucking up but medically there won't be much they can figure out about why it's fucking up. My heart might stop for no apparent reason, or I might have a seizure for no apparent reason, or whatever. It gets pretty weird. It also means that if I leave here only to come back quickly enough, my body will go lay down and die, but then I'll wake up like several minutes later. It has also resulted in a fucked up scenario where my body shorted out and crawled into a lake and died, a friend followed and found the husk dead, and as they're walking away crying, I'm standing there in a new identical husk perfectly alive. That was all in the last 20ish years.

So yeah the husk thing gets a little bit weird, in practice.
>>
>>14997019
Yes.
You know there's a psychological disorder you have
It's called rationalizing.
Creating ridiculous grandeur to hold onto a belief you have, that your subconscious, already knows is a lie.
>>
>>14996812
>>14996954
Interesting, I appreciate you divulging your perspective upon this existence/dimensions!

I have more questions, wise traveler.
Can you give me examples of other dimensions you've been in (other than what has been mentioned)?
What is necessary to facilitate magic? >Mindset? Training? Chi/energy?
Maybe an example of something not yet conceived of here?
>>
>>14997035
Hahahaha.ahahahahahha.ahahha.ahah.

I hope when you go to bed tonight my post is in your thoughts.

You are trying to pass of lies as truth, but worst of all, lies about yourself.

This being said, this post has brought you enjoyment because people like you, but I want you to remember something when you're enjoying those memories.

Those people that liked and responded and defended you against people like me, if they knew the real you, they'd be fucking disgusted.
So in reality.
You have nothing.
That's why you shouldn't lie.
Not because of religion, or rules, but because it fucks with your mental psyche.
It dilutes and corrupts it, and ravages your otherwise healthy brain.
and it creates mental illness.
and it creates self doubt, and loathing.
and it's sad.
>>
OP your tale and tales sound somewhat plausible from my own intuition and experience of multiple realities.

Especially the 'our reality having thicker skin' part.

Here's my deal;

I know I'm from a reality I'd rather not explain, and my spiritual friends and family have taken some great pains to come here, and help me/deal with the interloping 'shadows' you describe.

How the fuck do I get out? I'm pretty much wasting everybodies time here. I figure the most logical method would be entering an altogether deep state of meditation, and then focusing my intention toward harmonising with my original body. That is easier said than done.
>>
>>14997061

You sound like you have a pretty serious mental illness of your own.

I don't believe OP either, but it's entertaining, so idgaf.
>>
>>14997040
Ouch.

You're mean and I wasn't serious !
>>
>>14996969
Might have clicked the wrong thing, sorry about that.

>>14996985
Yes, although I hate to say it.
Also...
>inb4 furfags
>inb4 "lol narnia" lol
These hybrids were nothing like the shit they fap over here. It was a nice world, though.

>>14997018
I'm 26 here. Time doesn't work the same way everywhere by any means - it can be drastically different. Different places just seem to have different laws overall. I wish I understood it more myself. I'm sorry.
>>
>>14997018
>>14997080
Can you share what you do know? I've always found it fascinating
>>
>>14997059
He said earlier that our souls are to shrimpy and weak to use powerful magic and the magic in this reality is super 3rd world tier.
>>
>>14995745
> le cancerous roleplaying faggot face
>>
>>14997035
Same anon who asked about the husk thing here.
When you jump are you born as a baby and grow up or are the husks already made and grow up and they all live lives of their own until you inhabit them?
>>
>>14997061
Nice poem there faggot.
>>
>>14997122
Yeah, but I was curious as to what it was like in his home dimension/thread.

I'm really curious about these questions
>>14997059
>>
sage for rping faggotry.
>>>/mlp/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/out/
>>
>>14996725
Can you tell us what will happen in the future in this universe on earth? Your paragraph about the future concerns me..
>>
File: CWFlash.jpg (269KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
CWFlash.jpg
269KB, 630x420px
>>14995745
Go back to your own universe Barry.
>>
Did the Cold War ever go hot in another Universe? What was it like?

What was the biggest fuckup you have ever made?

What are some examples of other places with different physics? (i.e. atoms don't make up matter)

What problems do you intend on solving in our Universe?

And most importantly, did Gabe Newell ever release Half-life 3? If so was it amazing?
>>
>>14996725

Thanks for replying to my post. Do shadow people feed off of negative energy? When I had my encounter when I was younger, the thing manifested inside my closet area. My dog was actually the one who picked up on it first before I did. I know that dogs are more sensitive to their environment then humans naturally are. The being was humanoid in appearance, and I think I actually startled it when it materialized. I suppose that humans aren't actually supposed to witness these types of things. Also have a few other questions about their origin.

Are they sentient like us? What is their purpose in this reality? Also, how are they created? This house I'm currently living in has no previous claims of being haunted. Do these so called portals just randomly materialize from their dimension into ours? I think the thing that I saw was in a rush of some sort, since it darted across my closet before briefly glancing at me. My dog at the time didn't react violently, just kind of "stared" at it the whole time before returning to his usual self. It took me a whole ten minutes to process in my brain what happened at the time.
>>
>>14995745
so do your abilities to travel through realities also apply to space/time travel or would you be stuck in a relatively same time wherever you go. Also could you just like appear next to me, have a beer and leave or can you only go wherever you are sent?
>>
>>14997059
Not wise, just a traveler.
Welp, recently I was in one where we were at full-on war with Syria. Like, there was fear of potential nukes. I jumped the hell out of there. I was a bit confused as to what spurred the war to begin with.

In another, we had colonized Mars somehow. I was only there for a short time on my way to another, so I don't know the full history. There was a meteor of some kind that they spotted heading toward Earth, and most left for Mars as a result. This is far-futuristic stuff in a place where time works differently, so keep that in mind. People were different to begin with. Anyway, they built enclosed cities (a lot of it was underground) and after long enough (which wasn't very long, surprisingly) the people on Mars started evolving differently. They were paler, and weaker than their original Earth cousins still huddled on their home planet like those stubborn people who never leave before/after a really bad hurricane. Travel and trade between the two was common. I started on Earth and said "Fuck this" and went to Mars. Went to a nice big city there and enjoyed some of the night life. Told a girl about who I was and she actually was accepting of it. She wanted to spend the night with me before I had to go. I still miss her, but I imagine she's doing well.

Another was a place that was sort of analogous to this Earth, but a little more traditional. The US had a preference for stone buildings (houses included) and different types of energy. I don't think they ever had the industrial revolution quite like we did, I don't know. But they used a lot of water wheels and stuff like that even with modern tech and I'm not sure how it worked exactly. I was stopping off on my way to another place, meeting with a few fellow travelers there because it was low-tech enough and safe enough to do so. We went to a fireworks display during a holiday, and then went off to talk near a river before leaving.
>>
>>14997080
Was I right about every aspect of your home world? I think I've had dreams of that place. Not dreams, I can't explain it. It's like I've been there but I know I haven't. I have memories from the place. If I wasn't right about it all that'd make me feel better, it can just go back to being a weird dream.
>>
File: 1406539088955.jpg (177KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1406539088955.jpg
177KB, 722x1280px
>>14997231
I love that you are humble, props!
Very interesting threads!

Also the meteor thing could be in our future, there is an asteroid heading very close to us in the next 100 or so years (nasa plans to divert it but who knows)... glad to hear you had a nice relationship traveler

It's amazing to think about how different it could be, thank you for your insights and time.

---

I don't think it would change this timeline, but could you give me a hint to something not yet conceived of here?
>video game idea? tech? philosophy? etc.
>>
>>14997131
We primarily use retroactive creation. Even creating a husk requires the ability to tweak reality accordingly - you can't just spontaneously create something, it violates the laws of causality in certain ways. You have to be able to introduce it in a way that you also introduce cause - that is, parents, a background, etc. - otherwise it blips straight back out of existence. Especially in a reality as thick as this one is. Realities with magic are those that have more malleable laws in a way, or a thinner membrane around existence allowing it to be toyed with more easily. So if you want to create a husk in a place like this, even for temporary use, generally you're going to have to give it a history. Let's say you want to pop into being an adult in 2025. The husk will expand in both directions - giving two unlucky parents a baby, memories of it growing up, and a bunch of other shit, all for that husk to be standing there where it needs to be in 2025. Surprisingly, a lot of that writes itself if you do it right. One of my fellow travelers accidentally wrote himself with some girlfriend though, and he said it sucked because he had to dump her immediately after and she had no idea why because they'd been together for like 2 years. I have wondered if your stories of walk-ins might be travelers. I'm not certain about that though.

TL;DR it's complicated, but there you go. Hope that helps.

>>14997206
Yes, but I haven't been there. Sorry.

Biggest fuckup I ever made is when I didn't kill someone I should have. He went on to kill literally billions of people. I really, really should have killed him.

What we call the Void. It's a reality in and of itself but has no real laws. Like, none. That shit gets really weird really fast and very few bother to go there. It spawns and destroys glitchy little pocket realities at random, constantly. The only plus is that while you're there you can usually impose whatever laws you prefer temporarily, with limited success.
cont.
>>
>>14997206
>>14997206
>And most importantly, did Gabe Newell ever release Half-life 3? If so was it amazing?
LOL I guess? Haven't really bothered to find out, sorry.

>>14997228
Yes they do, but since laws differ, some places make it easier to move around spacetime while there and other places you're kind of stuck being all boring and chronological until you leave (which means you have to consider and place yourself carefully where you need to be). I can't appear next to you and I probably wouldn't want to, lol. As I said before, this place is shit for magic. I'm actually still trying to figure that out.

>>14997222
Stuff like that is actually pretty well explained by other 'locals' here, dude. You could start doing some research on shadow people and you're likely to find the answers you want. What I've read basically matches up with what I know.

What I will say is that there are an asston of different kinds of shadow creatures who do all kinds of things for different reasons, and for that matter, may appear as shadows for different reasons. The secondary world alongside yours doesn't necessarily require portals for you to see manifestations of what you guys call "spirits" - it's always in flux and it sometimes weakens, or they're strong enough to push past and manifest, or whatever. The thing you saw probably was on its way to somewhere else and didn't even realize it'd manifested until you locked eyes with it. Happens all the time. Even I've been spotted that way. I use the secondary world all the time - it's the closest thing to "magic" that exists here. I've had people spot me like that too, lol.

>>14997247
That world is connected to ours so it's likely you did dream of it. They currently have the rifts heavily monitored and shut down (as far as real, physical travel goes). A lot of cryptids here are those (or descended of those) who illegally crossed over from there. They don't like us, simply put. At all. Me and my fellow travelers came here from there.
>>
>>14997411
How is reality ordered as you see it?
>>
>>14997411
Huh. Why don't they like you guys? And why is that your favorite place if they don't like you?
>>
>>14997433
Sorry, rather, 'the multiverse'
>>
Do you masturbate/have you masturbated before?
>>
>>14997335
Two words: Liquid. Tech. One of the most technologically powerful places I've ever been to is more or less run by a guy who uses liquid tech. He specifically forbade me to learn about it because he's a dick, but I do know that it involves microscopic organisms (not nanobots, like, actual protein organisms) that carry information and actually procreate, evolve, etc. as the information is rewritten or whatever. They teem around in a liquid of some sort and they are both the battery AND the hard drive for the entire thing. A single barrel of this solution will run an extremely advanced computer system and power a home for about 1 to 2 years, before the solution ever needs to be replaced. Because everything is stored in that liquid, their appliances and computers are all centered in a single unified network-like system. So you'll have wire-like pipes running to your dishwasher, refrigerator, computer, TV, washer, dryer, everything in your entire house. Even the lighting appears to be liquid-based, and the TV is liquid that displays insanely HD images. If you can figure out how that works, the science of that? - you're prettymuch set, dude.
>>
>>14997449
I was a believer until this post
>>
>>14997456
What's wrong with that post?
>>
>>14997435
No, they don't like your world. Us, here, in this world. They hate this place. Because they had a lot of people who'd go there and just start fucking things up, or freaking out and shooting the cryptids on sight. Also humans here are dumber and more hostile and the cryptids there forced the humans who ARE there to agree never to allow any more to migrate (seriously). Overall, people didn't earn this world a good reputation with that one.

They like us, as in me and my fellow travelers. Me and one other they really liked, so it was good to get good treatment for once. ... that was probably part of why I liked it there, lol.

>>14997438
It's like an infinite tree, or brain, or river - with similar formations of clusters, "neurons", branches, whatever you'd like to call them. Within that 'tree' is something like an infinite fractal. It's literally infinite infinities, with tunnels and doorways and portals forming and disappearing constantly between. It's a living thing that appears to have sentience, and it's probably the closest thing to God that exists. Somehow the whole is contained and expressed, in infinite ways, in each of its parts (thus, fractal). It's trippy shit.

>>14997445
Pff. Yes?!

By the way for those who are referring to me as a "he", I'm a "she". Here anyways. Not that it really matters a lot to me, but if you were curious, there it is.
>>
>>14997465
The question was 'not yet conceived of'.

If you had travelled between realities for any significant amount of time, you'd figure that many, many individuals in our world have theorised as to liquid technology. I've done it even. There are working prototypes of such technology, I'd bet my ass. Furthermore, despite being forbidden to learn about it, he knows just enough about it to tip you off, but can't tell you much specific, and when it is specific, it's nonsensical. Why the fuck would you use a liquid solution in a 'wire-like pipe' when if the solution itself functions as a computer you could just use, idunno, a goddamn wire?

Furthermore, the liquid TV displays 'insanely HD images', something I'd fully expect someone who knows little about technology to say.

It was fun, I almost bought it because I wanted to believe

thx but im out
>>
>>14997489
I'm not a fucking scientist, I'm a traveler. If my answers aren't sciencey enough for you, fuck off.

This is me, still not giving a fuck who believes me.
>>
>>14997484
tits or gtfo
>>
>>14997484
Well that's crazy. I knew that. I have memories of when they decided that. That's insane. You've pulled out all these forgotten memories from my mind. They can still come here though. They still do, not a lot of them but some. Right? A few come here to visit or have fun or whatever. But not everyone has that power anymore.
>>
>>14997501
I guess the equivalent would be if you were demanding us to spout the science of this world to you off by heart, right?
>>
>>14997449
Interesting concept!

I appreciate it traveler, happy travels!
>>
>>14997501
I'm not a computer engineer, but I know what a pixel is, I guess I'm betraying myself???
>>
>>14997516
Yep. You have to have either high clearance there or know (or fuck) someone who does. Immigration still happens. If you move here however it's harder for you to move back. Basically, their government monitors the 'gates' pretty heavily.

So wait, where you from here? Who knows, I might know you, lol
>>
>>14997484
Have you ever been a he? Like a human he with a penis etc. etc.
>>
>>14997531
>>14997516
>>14997484
>>14997435
inb4 samefag
>>
>>14997524
Yes. Exactly. You know how a car works but does everfuckingbody here know exactly how an engine works? No.

So no, sorry, just because I've driven a flying car somewhere else, doesn't mean I can tell you how it works. Just because I've been to space doesn't mean I can tell you how the ship works. Too bad for all of us. I would've loved to know too.
>>
Oddly specific question here, but what can you tell me about Ukraine, in this and other "realities"? Any info is appreciated.
>>
>>14997534
Yes, lol. It was better in some ways, worse in others (especially depending on where you are). My travels mean I prettymuch adapt to gender roles as necessary but they never mean much to me. But I'm also mostly female or prefer female. I only choose male when necessary.
>>
>>14997531
Hell, up until right now I though I was from here. This world. I was born and raised here, I have all my memories from here. But it's like I know that place as well. Controlling the gates or when/who comes and goes is a huge source of power. How do I explain this.. Was/is someone trying to get access to the gates for the purpose of ruling over both worlds?
>>
Where do you currently live in our world?

Is there anything constant between threads?
If so, what?

Is there a God?
>>
>>14995745 >>14995757 >>14995784 >>14995809 >>14995845 >>14995850 >>14995876 >>14995891 >>14995896
>>14995904 >>14995919 >>14995927
>>14995930 >>14995945 >>14995962
>>14995994 >>14996012 >>14996014
>>14996025 >>14996035 >>14996063
>>14996069 >>14996078 >>14996109 >>14996118 >>14996125 >>14996136
>>14996139 >>14996147 >>14996154
>>14996163 >>14996164 >>14996165
>>14996195 >>14996202 >>14996219
>>14996224 >>14996227 >>14996239
>>14996246 >>14996267 >>14996268
>>14996283 >>14996286 >>14996298
>>14996303 >>14996304 >>14996307
>>14996330 >>14996359 >>14996371
>>14996372 >>14996379 >>14996381
>>14996382 >>14996383 >>14996396
>>14996399 >>14996410 >>14996412
>>14996430 >>14996443 >>14996466
>>14996485 >>14996491 >>14996495
>>14996499 >>14996530 >>14996534
>>14996560 >>14996572 >>14996608
>>14996615 >>14996620 >>14996627
>>14996631 >>14996638 >>14996654
>>14996676 >>14996689 >>14996693
>>14996723 >>14996725 >>14996726
>>14996741 >>14996744 >>14996761
>>14996768 >>14996772 >>14996786
>>14996812 >>14996850 >>14996904
>>14996914 >>14996919 >>14996928
>>14996940 >>14996941 >>14996953
>>14996954 >>14996969 >>14996985
>>14996986 >>14996989 >>14997018
>>14997019 >>14997035 >>14997040
>>14997059 >>14997061 >>14997062
>>14997078 >>14997079 >>14997080
>>14997121 >>14997122 >>14997130 >>14997131 >>14997142 >>14997152
>>14997166 >>14997174 >>14997177
>>14997206 >>14997222 >>14997228
>>14997231 >>14997247 >>14997335
>>14997345 >>14997411 >>14997433
>>14997435 >>14997438 >>14997445
>>14997449 >>14997456 >>14997465
>>14997484 >>14997489 >>14997501
>>14997513 >>14997516 >>14997524
>>14997525 >>14997528 >>14997531
>>14997534 >>14997553 >>14997557
>>14997566 >>14997568 >>14997577
>>14997580

samefag
>>
Alright Op, one final question before I head off for tonight. It's up to you if you want to answer this. If not, I completely understand.

Does it get lonely traveling dimension to dimension by yourself? I've read all the posts here and you claim that you have others with you. You also briefly claimed that you once fell in "love" and wished to not talk about it. I could not even begin to contemplate how dreadful it is to fall in love in one place, just to leave that realm to venture into the next. I wouldn't even bother going to realm to realm if I were going to get wrapped up in a relationship. I'm glad I'm single in that aspect. But hell, if I found a decent place away from this planet then perhaps I could settle down and start a mutated freak family. At least I would love my little abomination shits.
>>
>>14997577
Temporary amnesia can be a common symptom of travel, or then again maybe it's some kind of genetic memory if you're the descendant of a traveler. Yes, they closed all the gates and hid them just before someone took over the whole place. They were worried he would take over this place (and others they're connected to) as well. Unfortunately he discovered the gates anyways and went on trolololing other places, and continues to do so to this day. I'm surprised you know all this. But seriously where you at dude?

>>14997580
KS, USA. Born in Texas here. Lived kinda here and there in the US.
As I said before, there's a lot of similarity between threads, and it's all infinite infinities - in theory there's a whole new thread created when you take an exit and when you miss it instead. Jumping can sometimes be that small - moving over like just that one step.

As I said before (please scroll up) I described something that I think is probably the closest thing to this world's vision of "God" that exists (that is, a single infinite, omnipotent, omniscient being). In short, I suppose you could say perhaps there is a god, depending on how you define it, but it isn't the kind of being that gives a shit whether you masturbate or not.
>>
No.14997568
>I only choose male when necessary.

So, unlike racism, sexism is a normal thing?

Also, is bad spelling and grammar usage a common thing in other multiverses?
>>
>>14997621
I'm going to be dead serious here.

It's incredibly lonely. Even if you live an entire lifetime in one place, you know that the moment you keel over of a heart attack at 80, you're going to suddenly jump somewhere else. Any traveler friends you may have, even if they're with you for decades, lifetimes, millennia, will likely move on and find other places to be at some point. And you just continue jumping along. You can never have the satisfaction of 'settling down' with anybody. Ever. Everyone you meet is temporary. Everything you experience is temporary. You will watch entire worlds die out and know you can never go back to them. If you kill yourself, you'll just wake up somewhere else or even standing in the same place you were before you killed yourself. Our species do die, but it's an extremely rare event and it requires ceremonial total annihilation at the hands of another of our species - it requires a request to do so and if your brothers and sisters don't agree to it, you get to just keep on living anyway.

It is the loneliest existence imaginable.
>>
>>14997636
Nah, just a preference. I like having tits when it comes to human(oid)s. It's comfortable. lol
>>
>>14997625
Well apparently I know all sorts of things. I'd rather not say where I'm at, if it's all the same to you. At least not on here. The guy who's causing trouble..does he have dark hair and a knife fetish? I guess blade fascination in general would be a better way to say it.
>>
God damn OP, I love this thread.
A question: You said that you weren't really born in a specific world/universe, so does that mean you don't exist within our plane of reality? That's kind of a weird question. But could you touch on your existence a little more?

Also, you should write a book, in this world, about your travels. I want to read it over and over again.
>>
>>14997566
>>14997653
Please respond
>>
>>14997664
Dark hair yes, knife fetish not as much. Although there is another dude with dark hair and a knife fetish who is ALSO causing trouble in this world, and he did travel from that last one, but he's not the one I was talking about.

>At least not on here.
How then? Call me crazy but I like keeping in touch with people who 'get it'. Makes it easier to deal with sometimes. Obviously you don't have to.
>>
>>14997679
Oh no I'd love to, don't get me wrong! It's just crazy to have all this come up out of nowhere. Do you have an email?
>>
File: conisseur.png (10KB, 675x121px) Image search: [Google]
conisseur.png
10KB, 675x121px
Operating under the assumption your claims are true, could I live in an anime universe?
>>
>>14997675
I'm born from what I can only call the everything, or chaos, or primordia. My first memories are of awareness within simultaneous nothing and everything, zero point and a jumble of everything that exists. I bubbled up from that and spent timelessness as nothing but a collection of awareness on a "higher" dimension. As I grew I filtered downwards into lower dimensions, and my existence in 3D is relatively recent for me. Imagine it like a backward tree.

I don't think I have enough time left here to write a book. Also I prefer anonymity. 4chan is one thing. Lots of trolls and people who think I'm RPing. A book is another.

>>14997677
Honestly I didn't pay enough attention to the Ukraine in particular (I have a horrible tendency to lump land masses together, I'm sorry - country names change so much that I go by things like continents or regions and I often lose track). I mean, in one place I'm pretty sure it was one of the countries that was absorbed into a European superstate that was known as the Great United Provinces, if that helps?
>>
>>14997645

That is depressing beyond imagination. I wish I could provide comfort to you somehow. Perhaps we will meet someday, OP. I myself have been told that I am the reincarnation of multiple past lives. A Nephilim to be precise (And no, not a fucking giant from the bible. That's a fallacy.). 700 or some odd years on this earth. I'm waiting for my departure from this place. I wish you the best of luck at least. You have my gratitude for answering my questions. This life continues to be a mystery.
>>
>>14997709
Oh god my sides.... Well I hadn't thought of it that way but I suppose in theory, by the laws of multiverse shit, you probably could? That's hilarious.
>>
>>14997722
I think I understand. Thank you.

Then would it not be possible to keep in touch for your time left? I always dream of things like this. And me being the cynical person I am, I want to believe you because I just love this stuff.

If not, I understand. But I still want to thank you for sharing your stories and knowledge.
>>
>>14997695
Hang on bro, I'll make a temp e-mail for you in a sec here...working on it.
>>
>>14997722
How long will you be here for, then? You said earlier that you were fixing a fuckup, can you tell us more about that and what exactly you're doing here?

Re: Ukraine, thanks anyway, if you remember anything else let me know, please
>>
>>14997746
Sounds great, I'll be here.
>>
>>14997695
ksrf233 at g mail.
Do eeeet.
>>
>>14997625
So whats this "trouble" he is creating?

>>14997722
odd to see another one here...
>>
>>14996430
Dude, stumbling across shit you're not ready for... that's more common than you think.
>>
>>14997749
Now that I can't talk about in detail.

What I will say is this:

If you see a world dictator with dark hair and blue eyes who comes out of Britain, with a girl beside him who looks like she's secretly terrified, then I'm doing my job correctly. He'll go down in flames and won't get back up again.

If you never see him, then I've gone somewhere else, and so has he.
>>
>>14997805
oki coolio

Best of luck :^)
>>
>>14997805
Does this dictator exist now? Is he in a position of power? What does he do, that you need to take him down? Is he human, or is he from your world?
>>
>>14996014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mhle-RRFR0
>>
>>14997838
He exists now, in another reality, and in a position of power (he's always putting himself in a position of power). Since I can't go into detail, I'll just give a short answer: he's like Space Hitler, mang. He is humanoid but not from the world I called home.

Would prefer not to go into any more detail about him. Sorry.
>>
>>14996014
>"My bright flower"
How did it sound in that language? Can you type it out phonetically in Latin letters? I would really like to know more about this song, do you remember any lyrics? Maybe you could record yourself humming/singing it and upload?
>>
>>14997778
Okay :)
>>
>>14997863
Alright, I understand. (Or rather, I don't, but won't pressure you if you are reluctant)

Can you tell us more about the thread mentioned here? >>14996195

Also, how many languages do you know? (If any others spoken in our reality, which?)
>>
>>14996812
>While you're alive, it's your soul that collects memories and stores them, very slowly gaining mass with the passage of time.
That reminds me of Plato's teachings.
>>
I'm just sitting here waiting for a post that says "hello, I'm the doctor" or something.
Your whole "traveling" thing reminds me of Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. Lol.
>>
>>14996239
someone like you has caused the stain/stein thing, new zealand, mandela, etc.

don't you police your own ranks?
>>
>>14997489
Working prototypes? For computers that run on bacteria or whatever? Seriously? Pics or it didn't happen, bro, you're full of it.
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
>>14995745
Can you tell me how?

What is the creepiest looking creature you've seen?
Be as detailed as possible.

Oh, and how do you survive hostile creatures/beings?
Not to mention the different atmospheres.
>>
>>14997865
Hmm, well, I remember the chorus most, and I guess I could hum it or something but idk. We'll see.

>>14997887
Which thread?
The only languages spoken in our reality that I know are English and bits of Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese and so on. Generally I can hear them and get the gist, but can't speak them very well. I can listen to speakers of Eastern, Middle-Eastern and Asian languages and vaguely understand - I get lost on Slavic tongues.

My most proficient language is the universal one I mentioned.

>>14997915
The very fact that you guys have fiction that closely resembles the truth has always fascinated me, to be honest. I don't quite understand it.

>>14997924
I do police my own ranks, and I know who's causing the glitches, but that's the sort of thing I'm not really allowed to talk about. We don't out ourselves for altering reality, you understand. It would go over like a lead balloon if people actually believed it. I'm doing a bit of it myself. All I can say is we're trying to fix something that will help a lot of places (including yours) at once. Sorry to be so vague.
>>
>>14997863
So, just curious, I know you can't teach us your way to travel, but is there any ways you know of that exist in this world that are possible to learn and travel across universes?
>>
>>14997968
Read the thread plox. Here's the short answers:
>portals
>urchins
>reality altering, magic, jumping when on the verge of death
>adaptation via spawning new bodies
>>
>>14997984
Wait, so are time lords somewhat real in other, uh, places?
>>
>>14997863
Hello friend, I just got caught up on this thread and I now have a question.
Is it possible to exist on a higher dimensional plane, without even realizing it?
For as long as I can remember, I felt as though I don't really resonate here. I can feel energies of things that aren't really there, and have trouble keeping focus on this world in general.
Also, seeing as though you have witnessed many beasts, perhaps you might be able to identify something that materialized in my room temporarily a few years back? I was laying in my bed, when I seen from the corner of my eye something moving across the room. when I looked, I seen what I can only be described as a floating mass of black cables, just kind of vibrating there and putting out a weird hum in my room. I ran like a bitch and assessed the situation in another area, but when I returned it was gone. Freaks me out to this day.
>>
>>14997984
>The song
So can you transliterate it, at least approximately? It would be interesting to see.

>Which thread?
The one with magic, rich history, semi-advanced technology and amazing scenery. You also said that you call it home.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6V-JrIxU3c&list=UU89Lc4wMonGlkLK5n2UEXzw

these are muiltverse travelers caught on flim
>>
>>14997998
We don't have the technology to do it, and we won't for a long time. From here (as opposed to doing it from an existence on a sort of higher plane) it would require an insane level of power to do it. As I mentioned, there's a ridiculously thick 'membrane' around this reality, which complicates things even further. The only reason I and others like me can do it is we're basically already outside this reality via existing simultaneously outside of it...this body is like a finger in a glove, so for me it's just a matter of taking off said glove and moving that hand around, or pulling my hand out from between bars. For anyone originating here, it's like breaking out of a steel cage.
>>
>>14998042
Alright, just gotta learn to break through a steel cage then. Cheers, mate. I wish you well on your travels.
>>
>>14997865
sounded like an alien version of
>>14997846
I bet
>>
>>14997984
>>14998034
Also regarding languages, you said here>>14996195 that the song was in a language that had some similarities to Slavic languages, did you speak/understand this language? If so, why do you have trouble with Slavic tongues? Is it not similar enough?
>>
>>14997984
if you know who is causing the glitches, make em stop. because the stein/stain thing doesn't feel good to me, it feels sinister as fuck.
>>
>>14998010
Yep.

>>14998015
Yes. Most that exist on a higher plane here originate from the secondary, "backdoor" reality. This is why you have myths about huldofolk and the like. Most often people here who exist on or originate from a higher plane exist there. The cables you're talking about are a vehicle of power transference - used for travel, magic work, and a bunch of other things. Something or someone was doing some work in the area and probably didn't realize you saw it.

>>14998034
The rich history was well preserved. They knew about evolution pretty quickly, and as opposed to our shaky history where we have a lot of gaps, they had probably well over 10,000 years of solid, archived, recorded history under their belt. Magic was more explosive there. When I arrived and tried to do something, I had enough existence mass that I could do some pretty insane stuff. Your average magic user could do something like low-level telekinesis, alter reality in a small radius around themselves, create fire or water or the like, create small objects - a whole laundry list of things. They were all cataloged and watched over by this "church" they had there. Most of them were cryptids. Humans didn't seem to figure it out quite as often, but it did happen. There was a weird widespread belief that canines as a whole were the most sacred species.

They took pride in their architecture and their technology was pretty shiny stuff. They had teleportation pads you could step on and go from place to place, gates to other worlds that are tracked and monitored, and gigantic buildings and cities. Weirdly enough, though, they did have America - yes, like, actual America - although it was even worse than ours is today. And they're the place that had the Great United Provinces, which was their world power. Australia was another world power. Britain was like the epicenter of the world, the place you really wanted to be with the best cities and the most power. Too much to tell!
>>
>>14998074
Didn't sound like that, no.

>>14998079
It was foreign to me even then. I lived in the UK region in that reality. It was played in the house by someone who forced me to be his wife at the time. He said he knew the language and he's the one who told me the translation, hintedly - see what I mean? Lyrics about a guy who loves a girl even more for all her scorning of him? Guy who's forced me to marry him? Hopefully you get the drift. To me it was all gibberish. I was not fond of it. I remember it in a sad kind of way. Forgive me if I'm a little uncomfortable talking about it.

>>14998086
Shit's only going to get worse before it gets better. Unfortunately lately I've been dealing with a bunch of power hungry fuckheads who are also fucking around with reality because they're fuckheads. I and my buddies keep stopping them, but it's sort of a clusterfuck. It'll get ironed out. I'm well aware of the situation, trust me. The very fact that you guys even remember the changes or that they are noticeable means the person doing it is a serious jackass. It's supposed to be so smooth that nobody is aware and it all just keeps rollin' like normal. We're working on it. Sorry.
>>
>>14998125
That sounds like an amazing place, do you think our world has potential to reach that level of development? Is there any chance of magic becoming documented, or occurring at all here, or is the "membrane" too thick?

Do you feel as though the things you do have meaning, both here in particular, and in general, in all the places you've been?
>>
>>14998125
Thank you very much for the reply. That explanation of the cables is surprisingly comforting.

Now, as long as you dont mind more questions...
When humans die, do they occasionally reincarnate into connected worlds? Like the one with the cryptids? And are there some things that we as humans are truly better off not knowing?
>>
>>14998162
Not OP, but magic exists here. The problem is, it's a bitch to actually get to work on a small scale. And pretty much impossible on a large scale without breaking reality and causing a few fail-safes to kick in, basically changing the nature of reality as a whole. It'll happen, eventually, but the longer until it does, the better.
>>
>>14998162
This world won't be able to reach that level of magic for a long time and it would take a lot of effort to essentially build it up over time. I'm not certain it will ever happen on that level. It may, though. This place has surprised me several times. The membrane is more of a problem for traveling out to other realities from this one.

I do, yes. Everything I do has longterm ramifications. Everywhere I go it is for a specific reason. In the grandest sense, it probably doesn't mean anything (or maybe it does?) but I feel like in a large sense in general, it does.
>>
>>14998161
I understand the irony inherent in the situation, and what he was telling you, but are you trying to say something else with this? If so then it's going way over my head.
>>
>>14998172
Humans will escape into neighboring threads occasionally if they have gained enough existence-mass...essentially if their souls are big and strong enough to take the journey. The only difference between souls like that and things like me is that they originate at a lower dimension and spread out from there, rather than what I did which was start out at this sort of everythingnothing dimension and branch down from there - it's all sort of the same, although I have noticed the rate of growth seems much much slower going 'up' the dimensional scale.

There are definitely things humans are better off not knowing.
>>
>>14998063
An advantage would be that once you learn how to get "out" of these bars there's not much that can hold you back.
>>
>>14998221
Ive been hearing through random sources that earth, and by extension humanity, is currently going through a sort of dimensional shift. Like that more of our DNA is starting to activate or something. Do you know anything on this?
>>
>>14995745
Assuming that films exist in other places, what was your favorite, and can you describe it?
>>
File: example3.jpg (400KB, 921x1200px) Image search: [Google]
example3.jpg
400KB, 921x1200px
>>14998220
If you're a guy then possibly yes. I'm still trying to track down someone who traveled with me.

There's sometimes a phase, after you travel, where you have to slowly acclimate. You have a whole set of memories from this husk's life, plus you have these other memories, and sometimes you have to sort of cram them into the husk and keep mangling it around from the inside until it cooperates, lol - which results in a lot of strange sensations like deja vu, feelings of insanity, headaches, periods of temporary amnesia, and so on. It can take anywhere from a few weeks to a year or more to wear off, depending on how good you are at creating and fixing up vessels. In this particular reality, there's a huge problem for us with feeling like we are two people, because of the thick membrane dividing our husk from our "bigger" parts - and complicating things further. The divide between your complete memories and your human memory here can be jarring in this particular reality, way more than most. Many of my fellow travelers got lost in this reality completely (it's a long story). I'm one of the few who remembers as much as I do.

Glad to have helped.

Hey - question. Does this pic ring any bells to you? Just curious...
>>
have you been to a place where every.."consciousness" exist in bubble like forms, and all the buildings are golden colored?
>>
>>14998220
Not OP; wish you hadn't deleted, it sounds vaguely familiar to me actually.
>>
>>14998242
Yes. I call it the 'merger'. You guys are clashing with another reality cluster right now and it's resulting in an accretion of mass, for lack of better wording, as well as a LOT of glitches. There are people who are supposed to iron that out. Some are making it worse instead. It's a clusterfuck. It'll take a long time (like generations) to complete.

>>14998247
There was one about these three girls who sort of broke away from their respective lives and went out in a blaze of glory so to speak. Imagine a mixture between Ferris Beuler's Day Off and Kill Bill with three blondes with their hair up in weird styles. It was my favorite thing ever. They were cutesy and feminine but incredibly strong and they had amazing character development, and I liked that about them. The best scene is pretty simple. They're all out behind this house and they sort of grab each other and start dancing with drinks in hand, and after everything they'd done it was so crazy that they just start singing and dancing out behind this strange house. Hard to describe but it was sort of the classic scene in the film.
>>
>>14998161
yeah we notice them and remember them. plenty of people are having troubles now because of it (people who had mental issues to begin with) because it makes them even more unstable...
>>
>>14998264
OK, I'm not that guy, and I didn't know who that was (now I do, it's Julian Sands), but I did a reverse image search, and apparently that image exists only on one site on the internet, on some obscure Russian LiveJournal.

I'm confused.

Is that where you got it?
>>
File: u8xwgcqfk3e0y6slk3xf.jpg (142KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
u8xwgcqfk3e0y6slk3xf.jpg
142KB, 980x551px
>>14998264
Ah, sorry. Pulled my response due to uncertainty. Had some interesting experiences in this life and I'm a little paranoid at times but it's done me well.

Again..very familiar and it's clicking quite well.

The pic feels familiar. Could be because I actually look similar to that, just younger and a different shade of hair.

I'd love to get in contact. If for no other reason, you're knowledge is right up there with things I'm most interested in but the other reason is I feel like our paths are relevant to each other.

I've included my email if you're interested.
>>
>>14998327
I got it at random as an example pic. Google image search. If you'd said something like "I look kind of similar to that?" I'd say I might know you. Just was curious.
>>
>>14998340
Not OP again, but... question. Does the name Nat ring a bell, bro?
>>
I would also like to get in contact with you, I sent you an email a while ago and you didn't respond, maybe it went into your spam folder?
>>
>>14998340
E-mailed you. Thanks.
>>
>>14998296
and they were only bubbles when not looking directly at them, when looking at them, you saw their human body
>>
>>14998355
Not particularly.

But names haven't been my strong point though when it comes to this sort of thing. If you're an authority figure that looks similar to this dude "http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Miles_Quaritch" please get off my back because I'm not understanding you. The way this thread feels, I would not be surprised if he's lurking here somewhere.
>>
>>14998374
I'm not an authority figure. I'm just wondering if you were someone I knew that seemed similar a long time ago, is all. I'll try not to pester, sorry.
>>
>>14997984
Yep, I've noticed that too. Little bits of scattered prophecies everywhere.

I was extremely skeptical of you at first, but you've managed to list too many things to lave much doubt- the background 'force'-like energy, the very limited magic and difficult inter-universal travel potential, the fact this universe ISN'T the original, and a few other things most people here can't make up without a telling mistake. i almost never go on /x/, but I had the urge to tonight.

I want to email you about something- of only because it won't all fit here.
>>
>>14998303
I cant quite put my finger on it. I'm a very skeptical person, but something about the things you say kind of eerily sets well with me. Its like I heard it all before somewhere. Which leads me to my next question. Did you always have your multiverse memories in this life? or did they all come to you at once at some point?
>>
>>14995745
Did you learn to do this? or were you born with the ability
or did you find out you can do it at some age?
Would I be able to?
>>
>>14997805
>If you see a world dictator with dark hair and blue eyes who comes out of Britain, with a girl beside him who looks like she's secretly terrified, then I'm doing my job correctly. He'll go down in flames and won't get back up again.
YOU GOING TO KILL LELOUCH??
>>
>>14998382
Go for it.

>>14998387
The memories were always there. As a child here I would write stories about my memories of elsewhere. Talking about it didn't really go over very well. Full understanding 'clicked' into place around age 22. 22 was the point from which retroactive creation was done.
>>
>>14998388
Born with it. Acclimation means I also had to figure out how to work with it in this particular reality.

>>14998398
LOL who?
>>
I hope this thread isn't dead...
So do animals have souls? Is it possible to be reincarnated as an animal/viasa-versa?
>>
>>14998409
I feel like I'm not the original habitant of this body.
However, I can't remember why I'm here or how I got here.
>>
>>14998424
Yes, and yes.

>>14998428
Not sure what to tell you. It may be a result of all the crazy glitches. There are people arriving here from similar realities this world is basically crashing headlong into right now and merging with. A lot are going to feel very out of place or like something is wrong. Wouldn't be surprised if you're one of the many.
>>
>>14998379
Oh no worries, you're not pestering at all.

I'm just not good with names. If you listed some personality traits I might be able to pinpoint from the feel.
>>
>>14998418
Lelouch Lamperouge,
Emperor of Britannia in Code Geass
>>
>>14998484
Thanks. Guess I'll have to watch that then. Sounds interesting.
>>
Fascinating thread man. Not sure if you have ant insight about this but it seems like time and technology are speeding up. Each generation is more drastically different than the last, and I have heard that humanity as a whole is heightening its vibration toward some kind of awakening. Is that just all new age bullshit or is there any truth in it?
>>
do you have any experience with the timecode or number pattern? like seeing 11:11 or 12:34 on digital clocks.
>>
Great thread, OP. I was wondering if you could tell us if using DMT leads to inter-dimensional travel during a trip. heh heh
>>
>>14998418
Were you born into only one reality, or born simultaneously in every/many/some realities?
>>
Why are you here and how long do you expect to be here? Do you get assignments or jobs?
>>
>>14998506
Part of the "merger" I keep mentioning. It's not entirely bullshit, although it is in flux right now and it's a little too early to tell the outcome.

>>14998507
Unfortunately it appears to be a bullshit teaching from what I can find so far. Doesn't pan out. No offense.
>>
>>14998518
not OP but, I know that LSD doesn't give me inter dimensional travel, only place I went was a sentient mountain that was really depressed and cried rainbow colored rivers. Not sure if DMT could give Interdimensional travel though
>>
Have you ever tried to change the places you visit?
>>
>>14998518
Nope. I still want to try ayahuasca before I leave this place though.

>>14998523
Technically since I exist outside of timespace (throwing chronology out the window), you could say that I exist in all of the ones I will ever exist in and have ever existed in, at the same singular time. Chronologically speaking, there are overlaps due to differences in the flow of time between them, but it plays out like a disjointed dance - moving from place to place, time to time.

>>14998526
I do get assignments, most of which I take on myself but some of which I will take at the request of others of my species who need a hand. I'm here to fix a gigantic fuckup. After this I plan on trying to get a damned vacation for a while (probably won't get one though).
>>
i work in a casino as a table games dealer and have often wondered what gambling is like in parallel worlds. are there casinos in other realities and if so, what types of games do they offer?
>>
>>14998528
Not the same Anon, but might you have any insight into why this is even a teaching? Wishful thinking?
>>
>>14998542
So, the physical body you are existing in in one reality might be a different age to the different body in a different reality? but you maintain agelessness
>>
>>14998536
All the time. Those who know what my species are tend to dislike my arrival as a result. I've been called a "meddler" and things like that because my species tends to bring glitches and huge changes along with us everywhere we go, and often that's the entire reason we're there, to fundamentally alter something. We've also been called "writers" before.
>>
>>14995745
When do I get paid? is safety guaranteed?
>>
>>14998556
You are pretty much describing a Timelord, except instead of traveling through time & space in one reality, you can go between them
>>
>>14998548
Gambling is a human passtime that's very common. Humans like the thrill of it. They'll bet on anything they can bet on. One game from a recent place I was at involved tossing/dropping plain smooth white stones and betting on who they landed closest to. Races seem to be a big one too, as well as a really weird game I once saw involving 4 lights and a randomizer, and betting on which one lit up at any given time. Just a few examples I've seen. Seems to be really common though.

>>14998552
I don't really know. There are a lot of weird teachings out there. Maybe it is wishful thinking? People just want hope and meaning in any form they can find and we have a fascination with numbers in this reality. It's understandable.

>>14998554
Yes. Correct.
>>
>>14998572
I've only seen a few episodes of Dr. Who. I'm sorry if I seem to be describing fiction. Like I said, it weirds me out that so much truth can be found in fiction here. It's fascinated me while I've been here. In a lot of other places I've been (aside from those closely neighboring this one, I mean), they tended to just say what they mean and mean what they said more often than people do here.

>>14998560
No idea, and safety is never guaranteed.
>>
>>14998573
I hope I'm not being too repetitive with this one, but would you have insight on why we like numbers so much in this reality?
>>
>>14998584
You misunderstand; rather than me implying you were describing fiction. I'm using the fiction to help comprehend you
>>
Can you communicate between worlds? How do you get jobs? Do you have an interdimensional phone/tablet/walkie talkie/computer/mirror?
>>
>>14998584
Have you made jumps away and then back to the same lifetime that you left?
>>
>>14998586
Honestly, I don't know. Maybe because science attaches so much significance to numbers as being a way to describe all of reality. They're so diligent about trying to find formulas in particular, numbers are seen as the language of knowledge. Maybe it has an effect on the way people see numbers - like they're mystical somehow. I love numbers too, and more importantly the raw concepts they represent, but not to that extent.
>>
im curious about the 2nd bubble you described as akin to this reality. is it what has been called the fairie realm? also why is the membrane here so thick? is that a random phenomena that certain realities develop? could it have been engineered?

on another note, you mentioned you are working in a group here with your fellow shifters. do you all shift as a unit or do you have to find eachother when you arrive in a new reality?
>>
>>14998592
Oh okay, gotcha. Note to self: Watch more of Dr. Who. Will probably feel like watching a brother.

>>14998595
Yes. Most are self-appointed, some are at the request of brothers and sisters. We have a "network" through which we keep in touch with each other across vast distances, universes, and so on. Since we're positioned outside of it, we can directly link with each other with relative ease and set up and maintain constant connections and meeting places. Here there are also connection points set up by old travelers who went this way, which me and my buddies have borrowed a few times - think of it like a local network. We also have the ability to set up temporary telepathic 'servers' if you will, and communicate. Unfortunately it's limited here because of the whole membrane thing. Some of us have had some serious trouble with it. But that's another story.

>>14998601
Yes. This place is a place I keep jumping back to for safety, for example. Same with the other place I still call 'home'. I kept going back there repeatedly.
>>
the roleplay that is killing /x/
>>
>>14998624
Yes, it is. And yes, it's a random thing - this reality essentially developed that way. I believe it is, in part, because it's situated so close to the cluster it's now crashing into...it periodically crashes into it and I believe over time (so to speak) it evolved a thick protective layer so that it didn't completely fall apart. You guys go through a lot of crossing by other realities and just, like, smashing into them, which isn't very common, at least not the way it plays out here. I'm like 90% sure that's why the membrane is so thick. It may have also been developed that way rather than having evolved like that, again, as a protective layer.

We came as a unit and unfortunately we arrived scattered after slamming into the barrier. One actually got caught in the hidden world (the backdoor) for a long time before he could manifest, and is now still in the acclimating phase. We all sort of jumped in a panic and then had to reorganize our plans after getting stuck, unfortunately.
>>
Have any warnings or advice for us?
>>
>>14998627
Would "jumping back for safety" bring you right back to where you left or would you be missing time? Do people notice when you leave and come back if it's not direct like that husk situation you mentioned earlier? Does it ever feel like you're abandoning your life in whatever "here" you're leaving or is it more of a "just doing my job" sort of thing? Ever feel guilty about it?
>>
>>14998645
The board is called 'paranormal' roleplay or not is welcome, as long as it's paranormal
>>
>>14998650
Try to stay out of the spirit world (so to speak) unless you're already in it. Don't dabble, don't push for it, nothing. Right now there's a growing interest, but unfortunately, a lot of people do not realize they're dabbling in things that are about to explode in their face (with the coming merger) and they have no idea what they're doing. It's best to keep a safe distance for the time being. Interest is one thing, but diving in headfirst not so much. Right now, the best advice I can give is, you either have it or you don't. Don't push for it if you don't have it or it could backfire because of this particular time in history.

Secondly, enjoy life. This place may be like one of the crappy deserts of the multiverse, but it has a lot of good shit going for it. Enjoy it, because trust me, it could be much worse, and this world has plenty of potential and it's hearty as hell.
>>
Are you friends with john titor?
>>
>>14998648
this 'unit' you speak of, how many of you are here?
>>
>>14998668
Its also a great place to get book material because of creative roleplayers
>>
can you shed any light on the significance of dreaming? I often have very vivid dreams where I visit pretty far out realities. also have several recurring dream locations, not the same series of events, but I will dream of the same place and the people im with are different and we do various things together.

is dreaming a human thing or a soul thing? and on the subject of the soul...do our souls reside in our lbodies or elsewhere?
>>
How accurate the Law of One (the Ra material)?

How accurate is the Urantia Book?

Are there any other religions, philosophies, or "channelings" that you would consider closest to truth?
>>
>>14998663
Jumping away is always accompanied by a horrifying feeling of dread and mortal terror as your body is aware it's about to die. It never gets easier - there is an instinctive sort of thrashing stage where the body seems to short out and just go apeshit fighting to cling to life on instinct. Blackness overtakes you as you cut loose, and then it fades completely as you wake up wherever you jumped to. When you come back, you under go the same thing again - only to wake up either 1. In a brand new body because the other rotted too much, and missing a short amount of time or 2. In the same body, hurting everywhere, and you won't be able to do normal bodily functions very well for like a week or two. You walk like Bambi on ice and anything you eat sits in your stomach like a brick.

I definitely feel a sense of loss and abandonment with each jump. Someone back there dies or disappears altogether (as if they never existed). I am left alone with the memory and being in a new reality you sever yourself from everything that you could trust in, I mean everything you relied on, even your senses and your sense of self. I do also feel a sense of guilt sometimes, especially if I leave behind people I care about who will never understand why I suddenly disappeared one day or know where I went.
>>
have you ever been to or hear of a place called aberdine?
>>
>>14998709
not OP but Aberdine, as in Scotland? (although it's spelt Aberdeen)
>>
>>14998715

not that one
>>
Have you heard of stories of people disappearing into thin air, like David Lang? Some guy on Art Bell's show said angels kidnap kids or something too. Are any missing people that disappear in this world related somehow?
>>
>>14998720
Not related to the travels I do, no, but there are a lot of people who vanish into the secondary world. See huldofolk and the like...stealing people, stealing babies, things that seem to manifest and de-manifest (disappear). That all has to do with that secondary world that's sort of out-of-phase here.

>>14998709
Rings a bell...?

>>14998702
Most occult materials I've gotten my hands on had grains of truth (some more than others) but nothing more. Don't believe I've read those in particular, so I can't answer very well. My apologies.

The closest I've heard of that was pretty interesting at the very least, was by this chick who called herself Ashayana Deane. Again it was a sort of grain-of-truth scenario, but there are a lot of interesting things she talked about that made me go 'holy shit'. Just take it with a shaker of salt, if you decide to check into it.
>>
>>14995745
Any realities you've seen with heavy research in and/or success with psychic/magical development?

More-so, and where it's taught in schools?
>>
File: yawh1igj.jpg (31KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
yawh1igj.jpg
31KB, 480x284px
>>14998748
Yes, I talked about that earlier. There are some places where they've been successful enough to start teaching it in established, exclusive "schools" (run through a sort of church, usually).

Haven't yet run across Hogwarts though.
>>
>>14998707
That sounds hard. My condolences. :(

What about the feeling after you've accomplished your goal of *fixing* or doing your work? With all the experiences, travels, meetings and adventures factored in do you think it outweighs what you have to leave behind?
>>
>>14998757
Thank goodness for that, you're liable to step in a plot hole and disappear like poor Sally-Anne Perks.
>>
>>14998757
Can you direct me to those posts, kind OP?

And, did you have time to study any of these at all, such that you may be able to impart some of that arcane knowledge?

Also...
Does any of it have to do with Universal Consciousness and/or Applied Quantum Observation?
Because, I've been working on some stuff here that I think could work...
>>
>>14998764
Yeah...it's worth it in the end. Every bit of it. And it's an unalterable part of what I am. You learn to enjoy it in a way.
>>
Is the ksrf email yours traveler?
>>
are there other units here besides yours that originate from beyond thr barrier?
>>
>>14998780
That's really good to hear.

Heading off but I wanted to say thanks for your time, it's been an enjoyable thread. Also, replied to your email a bit ago.

Have a great night.
>>
>>14998790
Yes.

>>14998770
Yeah, hang on a sec, let me find them.

The arcane knowledge I studied there wouldn't apply here because we have shit for magic here whereas there it was like, the effort you put in to bring a single rainstorm here might cause a hurricane there, kwim? I'm still working on figuring out how to make my efforts count here other than the usual reality-tweaking stuff. It's a pain in my ass so far.
>>
>>14998799
legit, thanks for the update

I sent u an email, have a good night
>>
>>14998792
Yes. Most of them have set up shop and stay here (via the secondary/backdoor realm) because quite frankly it's hard to get out. They all remember a time when it wasn't so closed off and sit around jerking off about it.
>>
suck my dick nigguhz
>>
can you go into more detail about the merger?
>>
>>14998770
"I don't come from any of them, but the one I spent a long time at, often call my 'home', and hope to go back to someday is one that's adjacent to this one by several branches off. They have real fucking magic, rich history, semi-advanced technology, and amazing goddamn scenery. Out of all the multiverse I was lucky as fuck to get to a place like that and stayed as long as I could. Best. World. Ever. Unfortunately I haven't been there for about 40 collective years. I get 'homesick' a lot."

"The rich history was well preserved. They knew about evolution pretty quickly, and as opposed to our shaky history where we have a lot of gaps, they had probably well over 10,000 years of solid, archived, recorded history under their belt. Magic was more explosive there. When I arrived and tried to do something, I had enough existence mass that I could do some pretty insane stuff. Your average magic user could do something like low-level telekinesis, alter reality in a small radius around themselves, create fire or water or the like, create small objects - a whole laundry list of things. They were all cataloged and watched over by this "church" they had there. Most of them were cryptids. Humans didn't seem to figure it out quite as often, but it did happen. There was a weird widespread belief that canines as a whole were the most sacred species.

They took pride in their architecture and their technology was pretty shiny stuff. They had teleportation pads you could step on and go from place to place, gates to other worlds that are tracked and monitored, and gigantic buildings and cities. Weirdly enough, though, they did have America - yes, like, actual America - although it was even worse than ours is today. And they're the place that had the Great United Provinces, which was their world power. Australia was another world power. Britain was like the epicenter of the world, the place you really wanted to be with the best cities and the most power. Too much to tell!"
>>
>>14998799
Nice dubs.

Been using Find command to look for your posts.
Hmmm, regarding that you say the Magick here sucks, is it just that we have poorly studied it?

I saw a bunch of stuff about tiny souls as opposed to other areas, but I'd like to know what you mean about that. Do you know how to measure souls? I'd like to know.
Here, I heard souls usually weigh like 23g. What's normal elsewhere?

Also, how about Applied Quantum Observation? Is this anything you've come across when dealing with people who either use Magick or Psionics?
>>
>>14998818
Since when does something that exists outside of perceptible dimensions have attributes that can be measured within perceptible dimensions? O.o
>>
>>14998829
IDK, it was some experiment done early in the 1900s on some dying guy.

A lot of people say it's bullshit, but I hold that it's quite a possibility it was properly measured.

Anyway, I'm really interested in the AQO I was talking about.

But anyway, regarding that, anyway to get an idea of the size of your own soul?
>>
>>14998818
Thx.
It's part loss of knowledge, part bizarre mechanics/laws, and part downswing on a planetary cycle.

I see simultaneously on a lot of levels at once. Down here, I have to filter out some of the higher levels to function (human mind can only take so much), but I can sort of 'click' and 'zoom' like a camera reflexively, and see through the 'lens' of different levels. The soul, to me, looks like a crystalline structure with substructures stemming out from it - entry points are close to where some traditions speak of there being "chakra" or "chi" points, along the spinal column and specifically the center (some call it "solar plexus"). Here, consciousness enters and controls the puppet that is the body. Same with me and with everyone here. I don't really measure them, but the size is obvious on looking at them - whether it's a little speck-like thing or a larger or denser thing that hums deeply with power and a visible field around it that's something like a magnetic/gravitational field.

I don't know what Applied Quantum Observation is. Have to get back to you on that.
>>
>>14998841
Personally, I have no idea how big my soul is but it isn't exactly small. Also souls aren't contained locally, they stretch out through time and space. I'm told mine's something like a big green tree but, technically, I'm not supposed to know this, and I'll probably forget about this thread by the time I wake up in the morning. Which is a shame, because OP seems like a pretty cool guy, eh posts spoilers and doesn't afraid of anything, and I've been enjoying watching this thread. Also because captcha is basically being Lovecraftian at me; ftlign is uncomfortably close to fthagn and should not be a word that pops up.
>>
>>14995745
You been to 'origin'? I hear that place is cray as shit. I'll elaborate further if you don't know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>14998875
Assuming we're on the same page: Yes, and it is definitely crazy as shit. Another name for it is Primordia. My species comes from there.
>>
>>14998849
Hmmm.

Alright. Seems very interesting.

I'll say this much, though: almost everything I see has a shadow image beyond it. At the same time, there's specs I can see floating around, like little glitter pellets. They have no specific color, but they are like "light" and sometimes "anti-light"

I don't really see crystalline structures like you mention, but I was interested to know.

But, to me, everything from trees to people to even cars has some level of aura around it. And, space around objects, especially larger ones or ones moving faster has a noticeable curve to it.

Just wondering if that's similar to what you see.

Regarding Applied Quantum Observation, in this Universe we have "Quantum Observation" which basically means that when something is observed, it changes on the Quantum level. My theory is that by testing individuals observing particles in DIFFERENT ways, we can start to develop basically a reality-altering ability. Over time, I figure research into this, with the aid of subatomic particle generators and Quantum Computers, we might be able to teach people actual methods for how to do this and learn different psionic skills.
Basically, teach people how to observe an object (be it visual, audio, tactile, synesthetically, etc.) to cause it to change with a desired result.
(calculate out the undesirable realities, calculate in the desired ones).
Ever seen anything of that nature?

BTW, I also have a theory that the Universe itself actually takes up 0 space, and that 'space' is the perception we have when things are less "Quantum Entangled", but the entire Universe (and Multiverse) takes up no space at all and is the result of a greater Consciousness. Essentially, this theory means that every physical object is imagined by a Greater Mind.
Is this anything like what you know?
>>
>>14998882
Although, in regards to not seeing "crystalline" structures, I mean in the aura.

Almost all objects look like non-flat stuff make of billions upon billions of those light particles, and often, things like walls, 'flow'.

The exceptions to this are greasy or shiny objects... IDK if this is like you, though.
>>
>>14998881
>My species comes from there

I would imagine it an incredibly dangerous environment to exist in. How do you keep yourselves from the general quantum fuckery?
>>
>>14995745

Stop! Just stop with this fucking roleplaying cancer! Fucking faggot, if you actually spoke the truth you wouldn't talk about it on 4chan.org/x/ for fucks sake
>>
File: aftermath_by_blph-d7rrqgz.jpg (151KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
aftermath_by_blph-d7rrqgz.jpg
151KB, 1191x670px
why did you choose ths multiverse to post a 4chan thread

When there are an infinate amount of others?
>>
>>14998897
>truth
>4chan
choose one
>>
>>14998897
Why must you think this is roleplaying?

Seriously, the fuck is with you, whiner? If you don't like it, ignore the thread.
>>
>>14998882
I see that crap all the time. It gets a little disorienting at times combined with everything else I see.

Collective consciousness does have an effect on reality already. A bunch of grains of sand can blast reality into submission sometimes. People don't understand the power that multitudes have. Conversely, however, the spirit world - this secondary haze over everything - has a similar amount of power, and you exist in a sort of binary reality. You have to first learn to exist harmoniously and correctly within both spheres before influence can be had over your surroundings. Also as I've said before, one's mass has a lot to do with what they can exert over their surroundings.

Your theory is technically correct, in that space is a construct born out of a greater all-encompassing and sentient, infinite, fractal (infinite infinities), multi-reality Mind. Time and space are constructs within it, but they and everything within them are no less real.
>>
>>14998912

Its not just this thread, faggot. This shit pops always pops up! Its tulpa this, time traveler that and I'm fucking sick of it.

>Why must you think this is roleplaying?

Because I'm not fooling myself?
>>
>>14998916
Then hide the thread and go on your merry way to numsies fourier.
>>
>>14998894
Yep. Spot on, sir.

>>14998895
If your roots are in quantum fuckery, you yourself are a clusterfuck of quantum fuckery and you're able to roll with the punches. Our whole existence is that we can adapt to literally anything, even chaos itself - so traveling is just another day in chaos, if that makes any sense?

>>14998898
I've been here for 20+ years. I'm sitting here bored. Most of this involves sitting around living everyday life while quietly doing 'jobs' under the radar, so...I was bored. What can I say.
>>
>>14998916
>exclamation mark

It's like you WANT people to think you're a troll
>>
>>14998934

You are delusional.
>>
File: bmatfig.png (969KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
bmatfig.png
969KB, 1440x900px
>>14998916
Not repeating myself again. Don't care if you believe it. You don't like it, guess that sucks for you. Still give zero fucks.
>>
>>14998882

words words words words words without meaning.

>Ah yes, quite so. I think that quantum mechanics defines this space-time that only I can visit and that decoherence doesn't work here, unlike tunneling of cats through small rectangular boxes. Yes, 0 space and quantum fuckery, that is my speciality and I obviously know what I'm talking about. Its not like I just repeat terms I've read somewhere in a context where they don't make sense

Finally I see the light. You were right all along
>>
>>14998914
>>14998929
Hmmm. That's interesting. If I'm seeing things the way you are, that's very very interesting and I'll have to look into it more.

Does seeing things like this have any sort of effect on abilities? I mean, do people who see things like this usually have an easier time learning psychic/magickal abilities?
I've done a few Astral Projections when I' not too stressed. Even remote viewing. But, would I normally be someone in those other Universes to have an easier time learning it?

And, I'm not actually saying the physical is 'unreal', whereas only the mind is, more like the imagination and its creations of this Greater Mind are as real as the Mind thinks they are? Sorry, I don't really know how to word that.
Basically, that it... can't be imagined IF it's not real? Or... that there is nothing that fails to BE real, because it's like a Mind, itself...
You described the Infinite Infinities Mind. Basically, anything it imagines IS real.
I'm not really sure what language for describing that could actually be direct...
>>
>>14998944

I don't care what you like. I care about making /x/ good again

>inb4 /x/ was never good

True, but the faggotry will soon reach critical mass if something isn't done about it.
>>
>>14998952
You're already on the right track. Not much I can say that you probably don't already know. You've prettymuch answered your own questions. Yes, seeing what you see (and in fact the ease with which you describe popping out into astral) means you've got abilities and they come easier for you. If you were elsewhere you'd have an easier time with it, but here it just requires more time and dedication. You're also right about the nature of reality - I'm sure it's because you can see it for yourself, watch it dance around you.

Brofist, and all that stuff.
>>
>>14998952

>Ah, yes. Collective consciousness combines well with quantum mechanics and are a natural part of the plane I am currently inhabiting with my imaginary friends living in my head.

>Oh, sorry, BRB. My interplanetary father just got home from his accounting job so my wizard lizard mother who can control quantum decoherence with her mind will be making dinner soon. Dinner time means end of my internet privilige (in this universe) so I will not be able to post for a while
>>
>>14996136
>deer
Have you played
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Endless_Forest ?
>>
what do you eat?
what kind of computer r u using?
where r we headed?
tell us and invention form another universe that would revolutionize ours.
define what we call witchcraft and how valid isit as well as do you use it and how do u if you do
>>
>>14998960

Do you actually believe any of that roleplaying crap? How about you actually take a course in quantum physics? Oh, BTW, nobody really believes in the "multiverse". There is a reason for why the Copenhagen model is being taught in the universities.
>>
>>14998960
Alright. Cool. It was nice talking with you! You have some interesting insights!

>>14998968
As OP said, believe what you want. This was just CLEARLY bait, though.
>>
>>14998970
Nope, looks interesting though! Thanks for the link.

>>14998972
Food like everyone else, lol.
A laptop. It's kind of crappy.
It'll get pretty hairy before it gets better, but if everyone hangs in there they'll be fine.
Using personal aircraft instead of "flying cars", for a start. Giving it advanced autopilot and making it accessible to the average citizen would revolutionize the way we travel. If we point our eyes to the sky more often, and the public demands advances in their shiny personal aircraft like they do their shiny cars, there's a potential for some pretty damned good tech to emerge. Just my personal opinion.
What you call witchcraft is about 80% bunk and 20% grains of truth, with a small portion of that grain-of-truth stuff being the kind of stuff that can be practically used to exert real changes, if done right. It's hard to sift through and find that, though.
I don't use witchcraft. I just sort of do shit.
>>
>>14995745
I'm off OP; thanks for the thread
>>
>>14998990
>>14999008
Sure thing, happy to chat with you guys.
>>
why stay on earth instead of some other planet
>>
>>14998990

Not bait. I'm just annoyed with you roleplayers. What is wrong with /tg/? Why are you here?
>>
>>14999012
Hey, just a quick question:
Are you going to respond to my emails or what?
>>
>>14999026
Oh shit, sorry about that. Doing that now.
>>
File: moon_full_page.jpg (13KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
moon_full_page.jpg
13KB, 250x233px
are some peoples souls being reincarnated over and over and everytime they come bak the impact the world more than 99% of other people. for ex. Hitler,Ghandi,Einstein

what kind of girls(or guys) r u into
what kind is most coveted in the multiverses
>>
>>14999033
Yes, kinda.

Generally, those with strength, sass, confidence, and a nice strong field around them (whether they realize it or not).

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" holds true in a fuckton of places.
>>
are there amusement parks like disney world or six flags in other worlds you have traveled to?
>>
File: 1406273171256.jpg (44KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1406273171256.jpg
44KB, 530x530px
is masturbation really that bad spiritually?

what are your thoughts on the axiom "As Above, So Below"
>>
>>14999023
Sorry, strangely enough your statement about me going to get food was right. I needed something to eat, because it's 6AM.

But anyway, assuming it's actually not bait, I'm not roleplaying either.

This stuff is of legitimate interest to me, and what I described ARE my experiences and my theories.
And, I plan to research them.
>>
>>14999065

You are either roleplaying or mentally ill, but I believe it is the former one.

Here is one sumple question: Why are you telling us here on 4chan? On an anonymous image board? Why not go "live" with your info and experiences? Teach others?
>>
http://4archive.org/x/thread/14995745

archived..
worth the reading time that i just dont have at the moment
>>
>>14999060
Yep.

>>14999062
No, LOL. It's good for you. Jerk that shit.
"As above, so below" is extremely true. It hints at the fractal nature of the universe.
>>
>>14999072
I would rather die than out myself publicly for what I really do. Right now I'm nothing but a box of text and it's easy to think I'm just nuts. That's a GOOD thing. I prefer that. That seed of doubt is the best thing ever. If I thought it was a bunch of people with instruments that could verifiably measure me altering reality, I wouldn't. I'd purposely mess it up and go "Whoops, guess I'm nuts! Purple monkeys and russians after me and tinfoil hats, yo." -- totally safer that way. You miss the entire point.

>>14999073
Sweet!
>>
>>14999094

There is no doubt, I can tell you that. The entire point is that you want to roleplay in peace and not be bothered with trivial stuff like "evidence".
>>
>>14999072
Ok, just so we're clear here, I'm the Quantum Consciousness guy, NOT the OP.

But...
>Why are you telling us here on 4chan?
I'm a broke, entry-level web developer who's currently trying to make a social network that will eventually support me.

I have had no luck with jobs; even Shoprite turned me down. Why? IDK.

>On an anonymous image board?
Because 4chan is fun. I like anime, meet interesting people, and occasionally have a good, informative conversation (though very occasionally); in fact, it's because of arguing with Atheists on 4chan that I was able to develop my actual theories as far as I have. 4chan has actually been a catalyst for my theories on Quantum Consciousness and AQO Psionics.

>Why not go "live" with your info and experiences? Teach others?
Because, as much as I AM capable of Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, and have even been to the Akashic Records a couple times, Point #1 is my biggest crutch. I'm broke AF, have no job, and am teaching myself web development so I can support myself.

THAT will lead into the latter part of your question, because I intend to use the money I earn not only to get rich (because money has no value except what it is used FOR), but MOSTLY for Psionic/Magick/Chi research.

Even if my site becomes 1/100 as bi as Facebook... that's still about $10M/wk or $520M/yr.

And, projects by government agencies, such as Stargate were WAY too underfunded. $20M over 20 years?? Hell, naw. If I even get 1/10 of that 1/100 Facebook level cash, I'll be spending several MILLION PER year.
>>
File: 1397758696935.jpg (1MB, 1000x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1397758696935.jpg
1MB, 1000x1194px
>>14999094
Still waiting on that email man
>>
>>14999104
I've e-mailed everyone who e-mailed me. Check it again? There's nothing more in my inbox. Or spam.
>>
File: Not_Me_X.png (19KB, 886x263px) Image search: [Google]
Not_Me_X.png
19KB, 886x263px
>>14999102

>>14999094
I figured some jerk would try to impersonate me to make me seem stupid...

Trips time... Pic proof I'm not this guy.
It doesn't link to me.
>>
>>14999118
Checked everything. I'm the one looking for my daughter? You sent me two emails, so I sent 2 back. God fucking dammit, I swear if this is an issue with outlook I'm going to be pissed.
>>
File: dark_patrol_desktop.jpg (780KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dark_patrol_desktop.jpg
780KB, 1920x1200px
can good and evil be quantified and if so does it have a physical particle or property

what advice can u give in regards to changing the world as we know it today
>>
>>14999130
Okay, I'm not sure what the deal is. My e-mail is ksrf233 at gmail . If that's the one you mean, that's me. I've responded to every e-mail I've gotten.
>>
File: 2014-08-01.png (9KB, 941x138px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-01.png
9KB, 941x138px
>>14999072
Here, dude. Read my actual comment...
>>14999103

Hopefully you haven't already left because of that impersonator...
>>
>>14999132
Good and evil are entirely relative in the grand scheme of things, unfortunately.

Every single action changes the world. It really is true that a small act of goodness can balloon into something great, like a butterfly effect. Hard to make a blanket statement about changing the world, however. It's always the little things that accumulate...

Also, fair warning, it's 5:40am and I'm about to call it a night guys.
>>
>>14999140

I thought you were
>>14998340
for fuck sakes, no wonder the dude mentioned scrying
Hold on
>>
>>14999160
Oh, there it is. Yeah, just now got it.
>>
Alright, OP here, and I think I'm going to call it a night. I'm out, guys. Good talking and good night.
>>
>>14997411
What about the concept of dreams?
>>
>>14999216
Been lurking the whole thread
if it was rp, it was damn fine, thanks OP
so... come back sometime?
>>
>>14995745
If you're a girl, with an older sister, and lives with your mother, please take me with you! ITS MY DESTINY!
>>
Fuck you OP, you remind me of my friend Ty.
It's all the weird timespace and multiverse talk... It's unnerving how much of it makes sense to me and you made me dream of him last night.
Or maybe that was me :3c
>>
>>14997619
Cookie just because you had to click a lot of shit
>>
>>14999216
Will you be back?
>>
>>15001248
OP here. Thought the thread would be gone by now, I'm surprised. Anyway, I'm here if people want to squeeze in a few more questions before the thread goes away.
>>
>>15001494
What are dreams?
>>
>>14996466

The Eternal Conquest of Infinity group, ever encounter any of the conquered portions of the multiverse?
>>
>>15001499
A process of the human mind wherein the body goes limp, the emotional centers of the brain are heightened, the subconscious is in overdrive and the mind is forced into introspection. Most of it is just the brain sort of defragging (and if you understand yourself well enough can interpret the pure abstraction of the dreams you have which are basically the subconscious's only way of communicating), but once in a while the soul goes "fuck this" and takes a walk on its own for a while. The stuff that runs your body needs time to rest though. Even "spirits" go dormant into sleep-like states sometimes.

Hope that's what you wanted to know.
>>
>>15001521
Could you rephrase please? Not sure what you mean.
>>
>>15001542

I guess Mat Corp.'s internal slogan wouldn't be widely known. Don't worry about it too much.
>>
>>15001494
What happens to a being and their soul that reaches nirvana in this lifetime (enlightenment) after death?
>>
>>15001558
Prettymuch whatever they want. What you guys call enlightenment is what I see as a soul slowly gaining a bunch of mass (or reaching the point where it's enough mass to sort of ignite/awaken/whatever) until it's strong enough to hold its own and "ascend" to other places it may wish to go. That soul is free and may or may not have also broken free from the steel cage so that it can start a new journey outta here.

Unfortunately 'enlightenment' is a flexible enough term that it's difficult for me to make a blanket statement about it.
>>
Do you have memories from your "husk" past that you remember, but everyone around you doesn't? I mean like some kind of event, or when you did something and everyone was there, but now no one remembers it?
>>
>>15001636
Way the hell too many to name. It sucks. To be honest I hate keeping my mouth shut about it.

Another problem I have is meeting alternate versions of someone. If I just jumped away from a world where you and I had an inside-joke thing going, I'm inevitably going to crack that same joke and you're not going to get it, and I'm going to has a sad.
>>
>>15001642
I think that it has happened to me.. Maybe I could have traveled to an alternate universe? many times? Because another thing that happens to me is that I have a lot of deja vu's , and with the time they have developed to be longer, more repeatedly and more accurate (with stuff like details in the background, exact thoughts and reactions)
>>
>>15001611
What are these places the soul can go after reaching nirvana, after death? By steel cage do you mean this reality having a "thick skin"?

Are there places in the multiverse where it is forbidden to travel or not advised to visit?
>>
>>15001664
Any closely-neighboring reality, to start with. Some are strong enough to branch out farther. Depends on the entity in question and where their goal is. It appears to me (and I may be wrong about this) that most seem to want the peace of 'nirvana', a 'heaven'-like destination or the like. Which doesn't necessarily require travel in the same sense of the word. That same destination can be found at any place because it permeates everything.

Yes, sorry if I'm too vague. I mean that crazy wall around you guys's reality (or rather, binary reality).

There are definitely places in the multiverse I would strongly advise against visiting. There are places even I stay away from. I mean it's like yes, you could in theory take that back alley with the two hungry-looking guys standing there, and you might be okay -- oooor, you could just take this nice friendly sidewalk. That kind of thing.
>>
>>15001757
Is this >>15001658
A hint about travelling between dimensions? Because it happens to me as well.
>>
File: 1400115376747.png (1MB, 1152x811px) Image search: [Google]
1400115376747.png
1MB, 1152x811px
Op got good lips for suckin with all that talk
>>
>>15001775
Deja vu is a common thing for everyone. Can be a glitch/time-slip, a way for people with gifts to be alerted to pay attention to something, or just your brain misfiring. Depends.

>>15001778
Virgins are so adorable when they talk about dick-sucking. Go back to your porn, sweetie.
>>
Is there something that caused the multiverse to exist or is it eternal? Does this apply to universes? Is there an end point such as heat death, big rip?

Since you exist outside of spacetime does having a lifespan apply? do souls have a lifespan?
>>
>>15001845
I'm on nofap, my girlfriend is hot as fuck

your lack of perceptible skills are showing op
>>
>>15001897
Existence, in every form, is(/was/will-be/continues-to-be) born out of nonexistence. Nonexistence bred existence because it contains no laws, no order, no bounds and no existence, and therefore contains the sum of all possibilities in its complete and utter limitlessness. Literally because of the lack of laws, infinite-upon-infinite laws can exist without end and unbounded. We and all other forms of existence, are an infinite number within true and complete chaos and void. In the beginning, there was nothing, and in the absence of limits all things are possible. It is incredibly difficult for me to put this properly into words, but I hope I've grasped at it closely enough to convey some semblance of sense.

There is no heat death, no end possible. Quite in fact the endlessness can be terrifying to some material beings. As material beings existing within a bounded spacetime, many of you take comfort in limits and chronology. I can definitely say that in the grandest sense, there is no limit to the dimension that ultimately spawned the multiverse and it cannot "die".

As I mentioned earlier, I can in some sense die, in a similar sense to the way we all die. There is a sort of secondary-death that can happen to souls (including my species) which involves essentially a total and complete evisceration of what makes up the unique signature that is that specific soul or entity. It's like a nova, and from the dust can spawn the seedlings of new little formations that will inevitably manifest in some form, grow and ignite and travel, and eventually be destroyed as well.

In a more abstract sense however, outside of timespace, for us (and quite frankly, for you - all of you) a lifespan does not apply. We just are.
>>
>>15001974
Thank you for staying, despite the trolls, and being very clear and informative in your answers.

What is the difference between the soul and the entity outside spacetime? Does it go something like this?

entity outside spacetime > soul > body ?

Are there reality's where this "thick skin" is thicker than ours? can it be so thick one stays trapped forever?
>>
>>15002052
>entity outside spacetime >soul >body ?
Yes. They grow denser/narrower going down in dimensions.

>Are there reality's where this "thick skin" is thicker than ours?
Yes. The one I spent around a decade in recently was one example.
>can it be so thick one stays trapped forever?
Not sure about forever, but just about. We keep our lower-dimensional appendages away from those places. It would be like sticking your fingers in a blender. Your fingers stay and you pull back stubs.
>>
reasking, have you been to/heard of a place where everyone are basically bubbles untill you look at them, then you see their humanoid body, and the architecture is kind of a mix of modern and gothic, with a lot of gold and silver?
>>
>>15002175
Rings a bell. Very vague memory of the place.
>>
Explain second death OP, you are scurring me
>>
>>15002082
>Yes. They grow denser/narrower going down in dimensions.
So a body contains 1 lifetime memory. a soul contains memories of reincarnated lifetimes independent of any universe?

Does that mean when the soul dies the entity outside spacetime can not interact with anything? If so, how does it re-gain a soul?
>>
Hey OP, for the past few years I've had a handful of vivid dreams concerning spacetime. They boil down to me belonging to a concerned group of beardy old robed guys.

We think that there's something fundamentally wrong with the existence of spacetime and seek to end it, or at least observe it from "the inside". Incarnation into this dimension is a somber ceremony, like a funeral. Some of us have given up on coming to this dimension because it seems that there's nothing we can do from here and our best bet is to handle it outside of spacetime. One member, who went by the title of Saint something, told me not to worry about being in spacetime because by the time it ends it wouldn't have mattered anyway....or some shit. Do you see any grain of truth to any of that? Does any of that make sense to you?
>>
>>15002202
this
>>
File: 1399762779299.jpg (31KB, 500x430px)
1399762779299.jpg
31KB, 500x430px
>>
hey op, can you come to norway and marry me?
>>
Are you going to make anew thread, or continue emailing people?
>>
Considering the fact that the uni-or multiverse is fractal in nature, you will eventually ascend into the void again. On a scale, how far away are you from that point?

Also, is the information coming from the guy calling himself 'Tolec' complete bullshit? (andromedacouncil.com)

Is it possible for a being incarnate in 3D to accumulate so much spiritual mass so as to be able to completely change its own appearance?

Your stories remind me a lot of a show called Rick and Morty, are you familiar with it? If not, you should check it out.
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.