[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: Baphomet.png (56KB, 299x439px)
Baphomet.png
56KB, 299x439px
>Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on.

Does it make you wonder, /x/?
>>
>>14939790
What are my two options?
>>
>>14939790

I know someone who decided not to commit suicide years ago because of that line from Zepplin. Even though Jimmy Page got way into the occult and even bought Alister Crowley's house. He'd copy Crowley and walk through doorways backwards etc. Robert Plant was a different story though. Still one of the best old classic songs out there.
>>
>>14939790
There's a feeling I get when I look to the West

All these retards worshipping the East whence they came. Run, rabbit run. Forget the sun. Dig that hole.
>>
>>14939790

listening to it now.... Followed by Since I've Been Loving You
>>
Were the guys from Pink Floyd into occult? Why do I understand their words?
>>
"To be a rock and not to roll"

Truly a sublime commentary on the duality of being and becoming and the eternal and the temporal...
>>
>>14939857
O shiet nghia.
Need full explanation of the whole song now.

Brb finding ledzep 4 lp
>>
>>14939820
The reason i used Baphomet is because he is demonstrating the two paths in that image. With his right and left hands.

Zeppelin knew a thing or two about a thing or two.
>>
>>14939820
Service to self and service to others.
>>
>>14939883
I got two hands. I can service myself with servicing someone else.
>>
>>14939883
Thank you. Is the middle way acceptable to the One? Is service to self always a sin?
>>
>>14939907
"In order for a tree to grow to Heaven, its roots must be firmly planted in Hell."
>>
>>14939919
Merkaba...
Is this the mistake that was made the first time?
>>
>>14939907
You're missing the point. No path is really better than the other. They both exist as necessary opposites which can never truly overcome each other. Each as important as the other in the grand scheme of things.

For some one path may work for them in certain circumstances or at a particular stage in their spiritual evolution, and then another in another life. The long run they speak of is reincarnation.

We're all free to experiment and decide for ourselves which way to go, and there is no wrong way.
>>
>>14939933
>mistake
There are no mistakes. Only lessons to be learned.
>>
>>14939956
It all starts to make sense. I personally believe in virtue as opposed to vice. Thank you for the narrative. The puzzle pieces are coming together at last.

>dose /x/ related captchas tho
>>
>>14939973
>I personally believe in virtue as opposed to vice.
As do i, but without vice there would be no virtue, and the role of the destroyer is equally important as that of the creator.
>>
>>14939851
No, not at all. David Gilmour is an atheist who learned literally nothing from his hallucinogenic trips.

They were kinda interested in dmt and another entities and dimensions in the syd barret era, though
>>
>>14939851

The members of Pink Floyd did a lot of drugs but not the occult. They are probably one of the top 4-5 groups ever, but not as known to the general public - since they refused to release singles. My favorite group btw.
>>
>>14939964
>There are no mistakes. Only lessons to be learned.

I heard someone say in an interview recently, that God wastes nothing. No experience in our lives is useless or wasted. It's up to us to learn, grow and improve. We really do have a choice how we respond to things. Sometimes it's all about attitude.

>>14940013

Good observation.
>>
White and black are just two ends of the same spectrum. Both paths lead up the same tree, truth is duality. Remember this.
>>
>>14940054

>Pink Floyd
>Not as known to the general public

Seriously?
>>
>>14940067
>We really do have a choice how we respond to things. Sometimes it's all about attitude.
I think the most difficult thing is to accept your opposite as an equal, instead of loathing and hating them. We always want to remove our defeat our opposites, but there is no balance in that. And as soon as they are removed a new one will rise to reflect that aspect in order to maintain balance.
>>
>>14939907
>>14939919
The Grey God is the ONE
>>
Thats why the Buddha called it 'the middle way'
>>
>>14940160

If we don't learn the lesson we're given, God had a tendency to let us take the class over, and over, and over, until we get it. Some people never get it.
>>
>>14939790

>I am my own God
>Master slave and I will be beyond the grave
>No one will take my soul away
>I carry my own will and make my day
>>
>>14939790
It makes me wonder that mods can chance their ways.
>>
>>14939907
>Is service to self always a sin?

No, it's just more easy to be corrupted and be selfish using this path, the two can work together and intermingle totally, forming True Paths. It's just Service to Others is usually more altruistic.
>>
File: magnetism.gif (7KB, 339x300px) Image search: [Google]
magnetism.gif
7KB, 339x300px
>>14939907
negativity and positivity are simply opposites.
"if you wish to understand reality, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

captcha spirit mornedn
>>
File: mgnt.jpg (27KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
mgnt.jpg
27KB, 290x290px
>>14940479
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 174x290px)
index.jpg
9KB, 174x290px
>>14940488
>>
If you follow the path of Service To Others because you think it will be better for you in the long run, isn't that really Service To Self?

I heard some Kabbalist say once that the reason that so few people today can work miracles is because they lack the real self-sacrificing service to others ethic that people like Moses supposedly had, to the degree that they would literally disobey god's commands and incur terrible repercussions to help others.

I've also read that Bodhisattvas take a vow not to ascend to Nirvana until the deliverance to enlightenment of all beings, down to the last blade of grass.

That's the level of commitment real STO takes, I suspect.
>>
>>14940034
>David Gilmour is an atheist who learned literally nothing from his hallucinogenic trips.

Disappointing artist, to be sure.

>>14940479
>"if you wish to understand reality, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

Ah, The Kybalion. Always good for a cheap laugh.
>>
File: 404.jpg (70KB, 365x299px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
70KB, 365x299px
>Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on.
>>
>>14940637
sorry i'v haven't heard of the kybalion. i was under the impression the quote was from Tesla .
>>
File: hajsmll01.jpg (451KB, 982x644px) Image search: [Google]
hajsmll01.jpg
451KB, 982x644px
>>14940488

compare
>>
>>14940655
>"if you wish to understand reality, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

It's a misquote. Google is your friend.
>>
>>14940658
the message is what mattered. i didn't attribute the quote too tesla for that reason.
>>
>>14940656
now we are getting somewhere
>>
>>14940669

You got the message wrong.
>>
>>14939790
Way to choose the least meaningful lyrics from that song.
>>
>>14939876

Let's talk about baphomet.

Do you, op, or anyone in here consider him evil? Why is he always related to the inverted pentagram?

Why does he holds the good moon over the evil moon? Is he nothing more than a figure that represents all the dual forces of universe?

He is represented as the devil in the tarot deck. I just want to know if he's really evil
>>
File: george-bapho.gif (25KB, 350x314px) Image search: [Google]
george-bapho.gif
25KB, 350x314px
>>14940700
>>
>>14940700
>Why is he always related to the inverted pentagram?

It symbolizes the decent of spirit into matter.

>Is he nothing more than a figure that represents all the dual forces of universe?

That's part of it.

>I just want to know if he's really evil

Not really.
>>
>>14939883
You can do both. For example, you give out wisdom on YouTube, and in turn you get well known and start making money. As above, so below.
>>
>It symbolizes the decent of spirit into matter.

Then it's the opposite from the tetragrammaton pentagram teaches. This therefore, makes him evil.
>>
>>14940711
>It symbolizes the decent of spirit into matter.

Then it's the opposite from the tetragrammaton pentagram teaches. This therefore, makes him evil.
>>
>>14940746

So, in your world, spirit has not descended into matter?
>>
>>14940755
Spoopy frater
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 680x453px
>>14940755
Spoopy dubs for frater all heil
>>
>>14940780

Got trips over here >>14940777. I'ze onna roll!
>>
>>14940799
I'm ur biggest fan frater please sign my baby
>>
>>14940806

Since I seldom trip, how could you know?
>>
>>14940809
Know what?
Dat ur da best?
>>
>>14940825

Yeah.
>>
>>14940835
I've just come across your posts a few times while browsing and they've made me chuckle.
Was having a laugh derailing a thread with you a while ago.
Mad props for frater
>>
>>14940846
*props and spoopy dubs
>>
>>14940846
>Was having a laugh derailing a thread with you a while ago.
>Mad props for frater

Thanks.
>>
>>14939790
There is no feeling of control over the linear destiny. It seems as though in order to have a sense of ownership and responsibility or respect toward one self that they'll need to change themselves or apply some differences for a better ending.
But that's not the way things really work. We're all stuck in this ride. Like a roller coaster it will have some spins, some turns, some loops, and wild fun. You may even puke over yourself a little bit. Ultimately the ride has the same end point over and over again.
Well it's a different roller coaster for everybody.
>>
>>14940755

Inverted pentagram means matter over spirit.

Pentagram means spirit over matter.

That's it. I choose to believe spirit over matter.
>>
>>14940989
>Inverted pentagram means matter over spirit.

It can. My statement still stands.

>I choose to believe spirit over matter.

Good for you!
>>
>>14940054

Pop Culture made them a house hold name. Everyone knows about them. But only stoners and hippies listen to them as a main thing.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.